NATION

PASSWORD

The Land Of The Free: An American Political Roleplay (IC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

The World Capitalist Confederation
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 07, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby The World Capitalist Confederation » Fri May 29, 2020 6:33 pm

Titanne wrote:
The World Capitalist Confederation wrote:Theo stood up, guiding Felix across the house.

"Do you have any swim clothes of your own?'

"Not on me, no."

He frowned.

"You want me to get you some?"
Please Watch
“We could manage to survive without the money changers and stockbrokers, but we would rather find it difficult to survive without miners, steel workers and those who cultivate the land.” - Nye Bevan, Minister of Health under Clement Attlee

“The mutual-aid tendency in man has so remote an origin, and is so deeply interwoven with all the past evolution of the human race, that is has been maintained by mankind up to the present time, notwithstanding all vicissitudes of history.” - Peter Krotopkin, evolutionary biologist and political writer.

Titanne
Minister

Founded: Feb 07, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Titanne » Fri May 29, 2020 6:33 pm

The World Capitalist Confederation wrote:
Titanne wrote:"Not on me, no."

He frowned.

"You want me to get you some?"

"If you don't mind, I'd appreciate it."
Ridin' with Biden

Not yet radicalized by the internet, he/his, Flamboyant Homosexual, among other things.

Former Delegate and President of Thaecia. Current Delegate of Annecy.

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The World Capitalist Confederation » Fri May 29, 2020 6:35 pm

Titanne wrote:
The World Capitalist Confederation wrote:"You want me to get you some?"

"If you don't mind, I'd appreciate it."

"Alright, follow me upstairs." Vohoffsky began to go up the old yet well-maintained carpeted stairs with white mahogany railings, and urged Felix to come along with him.
Please Watch
“We could manage to survive without the money changers and stockbrokers, but we would rather find it difficult to survive without miners, steel workers and those who cultivate the land.” - Nye Bevan, Minister of Health under Clement Attlee

“The mutual-aid tendency in man has so remote an origin, and is so deeply interwoven with all the past evolution of the human race, that is has been maintained by mankind up to the present time, notwithstanding all vicissitudes of history.” - Peter Krotopkin, evolutionary biologist and political writer.

New Cobastheia
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 12, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby New Cobastheia » Fri May 29, 2020 6:38 pm

Gordano and Lysandus wrote:
New Cobastheia wrote:"Indeed, hopefully the Summer wouldn't be one massive headline after another."

"Well, that depends very heavily on what happens next, I suppose." She smiled thinly. "But either way, I'm so, so grateful to you for all the support you've given me here in the Congress."

"Carrie, we're friends, unless I had some greater political reason to oppose you, why would I?"

Gordano and Lysandus
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 24, 2012
New York Times Democracy

Postby Gordano and Lysandus » Fri May 29, 2020 6:40 pm

New Cobastheia wrote:"Carrie, we're friends, unless I had some greater political reason to oppose you, why would I?"

"If you'd ask John Atang, he'd say I want to bomb everything from here to Canberra but that's really not true." She sighed, shaking her head. "I know I'm not the most progressive member of the caucus and so I'm always anxious that I'll be viewed as some sort of 'great enemy', like how people constantly attacked (not-Pelosi)."
Neoliberal
"Making peace with the establishment is an important aspect of maturity."
Join NS P2TM's rebooted US politics RP! - America the Beautiful
Eugene Obradovic - D-IL - President pro tempore of the United States Senate, senior Senator from the State of Illinois
Caroline Simone - D-NY - Ranking Member of the House Foreign Affairs Committee, former Speaker of the United States House of Representatives, Representative for the 12th District of New York
Abigail Jekyll-Jones - R-OR - Chair of the House Natural Resources Committee, Representative for the 2nd District of Oregon
Bryan Burgess - R-CT - White House Press Secretary
Jonah Prendergast Jr. - R-WV - Governor of West Virginia, former Secretary of Labor

Titanne
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Titanne » Fri May 29, 2020 6:42 pm

Titanne wrote:"If you don't mind, I'd appreciate it."

"Alright, follow me upstairs." Vohoffsky began to go up the old yet well-maintained carpeted stairs with white mahogany railings, and urged Felix to come along with him.

Felix followed him a bit nervously, but with a smile on his face.
Ridin' with Biden

Not yet radicalized by the internet, he/his, Flamboyant Homosexual, among other things.

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The World Capitalist Confederation » Fri May 29, 2020 6:49 pm

Titanne wrote:
The World Capitalist Confederation wrote:"Alright, follow me upstairs." Vohoffsky began to go up the old yet well-maintained carpeted stairs with white mahogany railings, and urged Felix to come along with him.

Felix followed him a bit nervously, but with a smile on his face.

Theo arrived up, urging him to go into one of the bedrooms, as he approached a walk in closet that he went inside of.

"Alright, come in here. Let's find you good swim clothes."
Please Watch

Titanne
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Titanne » Fri May 29, 2020 6:51 pm

Titanne wrote:Felix followed him a bit nervously, but with a smile on his face.

Theo arrived up, urging him to go into one of the bedrooms, as he approached a walk in closet that he went inside of.

His heart was beginning to beat a bit faster, but he followed Vohoffsky into the closet, careful to keep an eye on him the entire time.
Ridin' with Biden

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The World Capitalist Confederation » Fri May 29, 2020 6:56 pm

Titanne wrote:
The World Capitalist Confederation wrote:Theo arrived up, urging him to go into one of the bedrooms, as he approached a walk in closet that he went inside of.

His heart was beginning to beat a bit faster, but he followed Vohoffsky into the closet, careful to keep an eye on him the entire time.

"Why are you suspicious? We're the same size, from the looks of it, at least height-wise."
Please Watch

Titanne
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Titanne » Fri May 29, 2020 6:58 pm

Titanne wrote:His heart was beginning to beat a bit faster, but he followed Vohoffsky into the closet, careful to keep an eye on him the entire time.

"Why are you suspicious? We're the same size, from the looks of it, at least height-wise."

He chuckled.

"Huh? I just like to be aware, that's all."
Ridin' with Biden

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The World Capitalist Confederation » Fri May 29, 2020 7:01 pm

Titanne wrote:
The World Capitalist Confederation wrote:"Why are you suspicious? We're the same size, from the looks of it, at least height-wise."

He chuckled.

"Alright, just to make sure my clothes will fit you..."

He bent over, and pulled a tailor's tape from a box.

"Just wrap it around your waist and tell me the measurement."
Please Watch

Titanne
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Titanne » Fri May 29, 2020 7:08 pm

Titanne wrote:He chuckled.

"Alright, just to make sure my clothes will fit you..."

He did what he was told and recited the number written on the tape.

"I'm sure they'll fit."
Ridin' with Biden

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The World Capitalist Confederation » Fri May 29, 2020 7:12 pm

Titanne wrote:
The World Capitalist Confederation wrote:"Alright, just to make sure my clothes will fit you..."

He did what he was told and recited the number written on the tape.

"I'm sure they'll fit."

"Well, some of them, anyway. I have a one-size-fits-all scuba diving suit if you want that. I don't do scuba diving, I just like the suits."
Please Watch

Titanne
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Titanne » Fri May 29, 2020 7:16 pm

Titanne wrote:He did what he was told and recited the number written on the tape.

"I'm sure they'll fit."

"Well, some of them, anyway. I have a one-size-fits-all scuba diving suit if you want that. I don't do scuba diving, I just like the suits."

Felix laughed, then forced himself to stifle it. Yet another strange thing he'd learned about Vohoffsky today.

"Sure, that sounds fine."
Ridin' with Biden

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The World Capitalist Confederation » Fri May 29, 2020 7:17 pm

Titanne wrote:
The World Capitalist Confederation wrote:"Well, some of them, anyway. I have a one-size-fits-all scuba diving suit if you want that. I don't do scuba diving, I just like the suits."

Felix laughed, then forced himself to stifle it. Yet another strange thing he'd learned about Vohoffsky today.

"Alright...What colour do you want it in?"
Please Watch

Titanne
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Titanne » Fri May 29, 2020 7:18 pm

Titanne wrote:Felix laughed, then forced himself to stifle it. Yet another strange thing he'd learned about Vohoffsky today.

"Alright...What colour do you want it in?"

"Oh, it doesn't matter. But... if you have blue, blue."
Ridin' with Biden

The Fair Republic
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 25, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The Fair Republic » Fri May 29, 2020 7:20 pm

Federal States of Xathuecia wrote:
The Fair Republic wrote:
"I think running for president already requires a healthy ego and an above averaged sized head" he laughed, "One nice thing about Rhode Island is that I never had to stay in a hotel overnight in while on a statewide campaign".

I agree that presidential candidates would be a poor choice for leadership. I doubt they would be effective considering that they will be in Iowa or New Hampshire every weekend for the next six months. Do you have any progressives in mind for a position?

"Lucky" taunted Sullivan, smiling at her peer.

"Not particularly" she answered, shaking her head, "Lots of the progressives are not comfortable options. I may speak to Doyle though, I like that man. Who are you thinking of? To fill any of the positions I mean?"

"I think that you should seriously consider talking to Moore. He has impeccable progressive credentials. Elevating him sends a message to progressives that they have an important role to play in our party's future. He represents a swing state in the Midwest and is part of a group that is the heart of the Democratic Party"
3rd Place-RUWC 23
Runner Up-RUWC 25

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The World Capitalist Confederation » Fri May 29, 2020 7:22 pm

Titanne wrote:
The World Capitalist Confederation wrote:"Alright...What colour do you want it in?"

"Oh, it doesn't matter. But... if you have blue, blue."

"Alright, sure." He picked out two blue ones, smiling at Felix. He handed one of them over.
Please Watch

Titanne
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Titanne » Fri May 29, 2020 7:25 pm

Titanne wrote:"Oh, it doesn't matter. But... if you have blue, blue."

"Alright, sure." He picked out two blue ones, smiling at Felix. He handed one of them over.

He took the suit, returned the smile, and began to make his way to the bathroom he'd seen on his way up to the closet. He slipped into the suit, ready for a swim, and exited the room.
Ridin' with Biden

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The World Capitalist Confederation » Fri May 29, 2020 7:25 pm

Titanne wrote:
The World Capitalist Confederation wrote:"Alright, sure." He picked out two blue ones, smiling at Felix. He handed one of them over.

He took the suit, returned the smile, and began to make his way to the bathroom he'd seen on his way up to the closet. He slipped into the suit, ready for a swim, and exited the room.

Theo, meanwhile, changed in the closet as soon as Felix left. He then came out of the closet, and met Felix just at the stairway.
Please Watch

Sarenium
Senator

Founded: Sep 18, 2015
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Sarenium » Fri May 29, 2020 7:27 pm

Sanabel wrote:
Gordano and Lysandus wrote:
To describe Wolf's reaction as blasé would be an understatement. Berentsen felt he could sit there and try to explain his way through it, but decided to bite his tongue. "Very well, Mister President. Then the Fourth of July it is." He bit the inside of his cheek a little, trying to center himself from the horror of what he held in his hands, slowly closing the binder. "Instructions'll be given to Admiral (not-Lisa Franchetti) and we'll proceed according to the timescale laid out in the plan."

"Excellent Bernstein, excellent."

The President pulled out his iPhone and began to compose a quick "tweet," which he read aloud for the other man as he typed.

Arnold J. Wolf
@RealArnoldWolf

"IRAN WE WILL NOT TOLERATE YOUR RECKLESS BEHAVIOR IN THE PERSIAN GULF. NO ONE SLANDERS, ATTACKS, & TAUNTS THE USA WITHOUT CONSEqUENCES!"

Arnold J. Wolf
@RealArnoldWolf

"THE AMERICAN PEOPLE AND ENEMIES OF THE USA AND ISRAEL ALIKE SHOULD LOOK OUT FOR FIREWORKS ON THE FOURTH OF JULY!!!!!"

Chairman of the Senate Armed Services Committee, Senator Howard Frankston of Texas picked up the phone, "put me through to the Secretary of Defense," he said in a dangerously low voice to his secretary who dialed the number.
...I'd like to do you slowly...
Says Paul Keating
Just another Australian.

Just be Ben Shapiro: Debate your wife into an orgasm; "hypothetically say I moved my hand to..."

Titanne
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Titanne » Fri May 29, 2020 7:31 pm

Titanne wrote:He took the suit, returned the smile, and began to make his way to the bathroom he'd seen on his way up to the closet. He slipped into the suit, ready for a swim, and exited the room.

Theo, meanwhile, changed in the closet as soon as Felix left. He then came out of the closet, and met Felix just at the stairway.

"Well then, let's go for a swim."
Ridin' with Biden

Sarenium
Senator

Founded: Sep 18, 2015
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Sarenium » Fri May 29, 2020 7:32 pm

Federal States of Xathuecia wrote:

Deco Coffee Co.
Miami, Florida
June 27th, 2019

(Image)
"Yes, to go from zero to one hundred real quick." he answered.

Marty chuckled, before adding, "Time to kick my campaign into high gear."

"What exactly is high gear for the Spellman campaign?" she asked.
...I'd like to do you slowly...
Says Paul Keating
Just another Australian.

Just be Ben Shapiro: Debate your wife into an orgasm; "hypothetically say I moved my hand to..."

Gordano and Lysandus
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 24, 2012
New York Times Democracy

Postby Gordano and Lysandus » Fri May 29, 2020 7:33 pm

Sarenium wrote:Chairman of the Senate Armed Services Committee, Senator Howard Frankston of Texas picked up the phone, "put me through to the Secretary of Defense," he said in a dangerously low voice to his secretary who dialed the number.

Berentsen had been reviewing reams and reams of information in his office at the Pentagon, trying to avail himself of every bit of strategic information he could get about Iran. He didn't want to take any chances, and his habitual fastidiousness had kicked in. The phonecall had broken him out of a long trance staring at satellite photos of naval facilities in the Sistan-Balochistan Province and he picked up.

"This is Secretary Berentsen at the Pentagon."
Neoliberal
"Making peace with the establishment is an important aspect of maturity."
Join NS P2TM's rebooted US politics RP! - America the Beautiful
Eugene Obradovic - D-IL - President pro tempore of the United States Senate, senior Senator from the State of Illinois
Caroline Simone - D-NY - Ranking Member of the House Foreign Affairs Committee, former Speaker of the United States House of Representatives, Representative for the 12th District of New York
Abigail Jekyll-Jones - R-OR - Chair of the House Natural Resources Committee, Representative for the 2nd District of Oregon
Bryan Burgess - R-CT - White House Press Secretary
Jonah Prendergast Jr. - R-WV - Governor of West Virginia, former Secretary of Labor

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The World Capitalist Confederation » Fri May 29, 2020 7:36 pm

Titanne wrote:
The World Capitalist Confederation wrote:Theo, meanwhile, changed in the closet as soon as Felix left. He then came out of the closet, and met Felix just at the stairway.

"Well then, let's go for a swim."

Theo said, "Follow me." and walked down to the backyard pool.
Please Watch

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse