NATION

PASSWORD

The Land Of The Free: An American Political Roleplay (IC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Sanabel
Post Czar

Founded: Nov 10, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Sanabel » Tue Apr 14, 2020 8:25 pm

Velahor wrote:
Sanabel wrote:“Mark, I was disappointed that you left the senate race before I could endorse you.”

“Jay,” he replied, still waking up. “Congressman Dietrich, I uhh, I wanted to loop you in on that one. I had some preliminary meetings with the big-timers, and when they all decided to pile on Brookshire with endorsements, I was left out in the cold. I’m sorry for any confusion that might have caused for you, but I am still campaigning, just for my district’s House seat too. I talked with the big gal, she and I decided it would be better to have both of us in Washington rather than handing the seat to Shah with a crowded GOP field.” Mark didn’t know why, but he felt like he was in trouble and needed to explain himself.

“Mark, I want you in Congress. We need a man like you here in Washington, believe me. I want you to run for United States House in 2020.”
The interregnum is over- I am once again the OP of the Land of the Free RP

I am a Radical Centro-Transhumanist and a National Globalist.
If you don't have a high enough IQ to know what those are, then we can't be friends.

New Cobastheia
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 12, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby New Cobastheia » Tue Apr 14, 2020 8:32 pm

Gordano and Lysandus wrote:
New Cobastheia wrote:"Luckily for you, it appears we're on similar pages then. I'm not saying I'm 100% running, but I also wouldn't say [Not-Collins] shouldn't be watching her back, from every angle. And that's only one possibility, after all, things can certainly turn out in ways no one expects. And if you were asking me, I do agree that it's high time I get my fair share of real power around here. I'd take it that if I do end up running for Senate, you'd be willing to endorse me then?"

"Absolutely. I'll even stump for you. I've had a warm reception in Maine and it's a state which I find a real affinity with." He nodded, finding the garden stroll quite relaxing if nothing else. (Not-Collins) is, irrespective of policy, dithering and weak. You project strength and confidence. Voters are attracted to that. And if we're going to hold that Maine seat this coming election, we can't go into it with a weak candidate."

"Agreed, [Not-Collins]'s was a good Senator, but her time as one is over. I have to ask you something, do you think I'd have a better shot at winning if I were to primary [Not-Colllins] or if I was to run as an Independent? Keep in mind we have IRV up in Maine now, just in case you didn't know."

Gordano and Lysandus
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 24, 2012
New York Times Democracy

Postby Gordano and Lysandus » Tue Apr 14, 2020 8:34 pm

New Cobastheia wrote:"Agreed, [Not-Collins]'s was a good Senator, but her time as one is over. I have to ask you something, do you think I'd have a better shot at winning if I were to primary [Not-Colllins] or if I was to run as an Independent? Keep in mind we have IRV up in Maine now, just in case you didn't know."

"That's a tricky question. Running as an Independent would make you more attractive to Democrats, but it would also risk [not-Collins] splitting your vote from the right. You could try to pull a Baginski, secure the Republican nomination in the primary, then decline it and run as an Independent candidate? But either way, you are somewhat inextricably connected to the Republican brand on account of being the First Lady of a Republican President. That all said though, there'll be a lot of sympathy for you in the present situation. You've got more than enough of an opportunity to get ahead."
Neoliberal
"Making peace with the establishment is an important aspect of maturity."
Join NS P2TM's rebooted US politics RP! - America the Beautiful
Eugene Obradovic - D-IL - President pro tempore of the United States Senate, senior Senator from the State of Illinois
Caroline Simone - D-NY - Ranking Member of the House Foreign Affairs Committee, former Speaker of the United States House of Representatives, Representative for the 12th District of New York
Abigail Jekyll-Jones - R-OR - Chair of the House Natural Resources Committee, Representative for the 2nd District of Oregon
Bryan Burgess - R-CT - White House Press Secretary
Jonah Prendergast Jr. - R-WV - Governor of West Virginia, former Secretary of Labor

Puertollano
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 30, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Puertollano » Tue Apr 14, 2020 8:48 pm

Dentali wrote:TEXAS DEBATE QUESTION #4

Gomez: Right now the United States is booming in terms of domestic energy production, Texas specifically is getting great economic benefit from fracking but some critics suggest it has a negative environmental impact. Do you support fracking and what does America’s energy future look like?

Texas Special Election Debate

"I see a role of fracking in the Texan economy, for sure, along with coal, fossil fuels and natural gas. There is enormous possibilities in our great state to create new jobs, rehabilitate many small towns and provide decent pay with employment security. That's why I support President Wolf in rejecting the attempts to hurt or kill our industries, not only in Texas, but across the country. I support his decision to leave the Paris Climate Accords which would have left millions unemployed throughout the country, and hundreds of thousands unemployed in Texas should we have followed its guidelines. As a Senator, I will be a strong representative for Texas in attracting new employment opportunities in the sector and fight against this Green Fairy-Tale pushed by the liberal swamp in Washington D.C.

I am still wary of the impact on fracking on rural communities in Texas, and I hear the concerns of our farmers loud and clear. There have been despicable incidents when our farmers have been strong-armed by these multi-national companies to hand over their God-given land to open it up to fracking extraction. I am totally against this, I want to pass legislation in the Senate to keep an eye on these activities and give back to the farming communities of Texas who are desperately in need of support. I see an opportunity for these companies and our farmers to work collaboratively to create jobs, improve local infrastructure yet also respecting our farmer's lands and rights."
Senator Levi Murphy (D-MN)
Chairwoman Lilyana Wolf (R-ME)
J.P. Randy Cramp (R-TX)
Mayor Tammy Tablot (I-NV)

Democratic Peoples republic of Kelvinsi
Post Czar

Founded: Sep 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Democratic Peoples republic of Kelvinsi » Tue Apr 14, 2020 8:50 pm

Federal States of Xathuecia wrote:

Gomez: Right now the United States is booming in terms of domestic energy production, Texas specifically is getting great economic benefit from fracking but some critics suggest it has a negative environmental impact. Do you support fracking and what does America’s energy future look like?

Texas Senate Debate
Austin, Texas
May 16th, 2019

Brookshire had composed herself and answered.

“Fracking supports American jobs, both here in Texas and in so many other states. And fracking has been shown to not only reduce carbon emissions but be a way for America to finally start becoming energy independent. And that’s my goal for America’s energy future: finally become energy independent and to export it across the world. So that this great country can be free of dependence on foreign oil and so that millions of Americans do not lose their jobs to so-called environmental laws.

“My position has been and continues to be that I’ll expand fracking and help create thousands of jobs because of it.”

De Lange finally managed to turn on his microphone.

"I agree with my friend Karen here, fracking is important, and energy independence is important. I understand the great economic benefits of fracking and I support fracking. And I agree with my friend Randy that we should support our farmers in protecting them against foreign multinationals who wish to steal their land.

However, putting all of our eggs in one basket is a tad reckless. Look fracking is a boom-bust industry and if oil prices take a hit fracking is going to start suffering big time. We need to diversify our energy future by adopting an all of the above energy plan. Whether that be encouraging wind energy through tax credits, as North Texas is perfect for wind, retrofitting the Longhorn dam so it generates hydroelectricity, or pushing for additional nuclear energy. I will do all of that as Senator."

"The worst form of inequality is to make unequal things equal."
-Aristotle
"Even the striving for equality by means of a directed economy can result only in an officially enforced inequality - an authoritarian determination of the status of each individual in the new hierarchical order. "-Friedrich August von Hayek
Political Compass
Economic:3.88
Social:1.40

Tory Blue to the Core(Leans Democrat in the US though)
What have we done...

Federal States of Xathuecia
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 19, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Federal States of Xathuecia » Tue Apr 14, 2020 8:54 pm

Puertollano wrote:

Texas Special Election Debate

"I see a role of fracking in the Texan economy, for sure, along with coal, fossil fuels and natural gas. There is enormous possibilities in our great state to create new jobs, rehabilitate many small towns and provide decent pay with employment security. That's why I support President Wolf in rejecting the attempts to hurt or kill our industries, not only in Texas, but across the country. I support his decision to leave the Paris Climate Accords which would have left millions unemployed throughout the country, and hundreds of thousands unemployed in Texas should we have followed its guidelines. As a Senator, I will be a strong representative for Texas in attracting new employment opportunities in the sector and fight against this Green Fairy-Tale pushed by the liberal swamp in Washington D.C.

I am still wary of the impact on fracking on rural communities in Texas, and I hear the concerns of our farmers loud and clear. There have been despicable incidents when our farmers have been strong-armed by these multi-national companies to hand over their God-given land to open it up to fracking extraction. I am totally against this, I want to pass legislation in the Senate to keep an eye on these activities and give back to the farming communities of Texas who are desperately in need of support. I see an opportunity for these companies and our farmers to work collaboratively to create jobs, improve local infrastructure yet also respecting our farmer's lands and rights."

Texas Senate Debate
Austin, Texas
May 16th, 2019

Brookshire added to her statement.

“I think cutting regulation, especially the parts and pieces that limit fracking or oil extraction should be carefully reexamined. They cannot persist when they are costing American jobs and in the case of fracking, when these ‘environmental laws’ are banning a technique and method that is actually working to reduce carbon emissions. Allowing the free market to work has kept energy prices affordable for the majority of Americans as well as driving innovation and spurring the creation of thousands of jobs.”

“And continuing to allow this market to work will help create more jobs. And that is why infringing and manipulating it with environmental subsidies should also be carefully examined to see if they are working and if they are truly creating jobs. Because taxpayer money that is simply being wasted trying to jumpstart companies unable to compete is nothing less than government waste. And that is tax payer money wasted. And more specifically, that is money that could be back in the hands of Texans, helping families pay energy bills or small businesses hire more workers, so that’s exactly what I intend to do.”

"Another part of America's energy future is also making it affordable and expanding access. We need to help drive competitive energy markets, so our most rural communities can see lower costs and actually have the infrastructure to have cheap, American-made energy. Infrastructure like better roads and broadband Internet that should be expanded with the Rebuild America grants I support, grants funded by putting the funds going to Washington bureaucracies directly to the states. And like I said before, cutting subsidies will only help this by putting more money in the hands of Texans and Americans."
| LAND OF THE FREE ||AMERICAN||POLITICAL|| RP || IS || UP! | - JOIN NOW!

New Cobastheia
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 12, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby New Cobastheia » Tue Apr 14, 2020 9:00 pm

Gordano and Lysandus wrote:
New Cobastheia wrote:"Agreed, [Not-Collins]'s was a good Senator, but her time as one is over. I have to ask you something, do you think I'd have a better shot at winning if I were to primary [Not-Colllins] or if I was to run as an Independent? Keep in mind we have IRV up in Maine now, just in case you didn't know."

"That's a tricky question. Running as an Independent would make you more attractive to Democrats, but it would also risk [not-Collins] splitting your vote from the right. You could try to pull a Baginski, secure the Republican nomination in the primary, then decline it and run as an Independent candidate? But either way, you are somewhat inextricably connected to the Republican brand on account of being the First Lady of a Republican President. That all said though, there'll be a lot of sympathy for you in the present situation. You've got more than enough of an opportunity to get ahead."

"Thanks for the vote of confidence. Regardless of how I'll run if I do run, it would be the third time I've run for Congress, and sure the '90s and '00s were a different time, but I'm not planning on taking any risks I don't need to take." She paused, enjoying the mid-May air, "What about the rest of us, if you end up President what do you see Arnie and Lily doing?"

Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Federal States of Xathuecia » Tue Apr 14, 2020 9:02 pm

Democratic Peoples republic of Kelvinsi wrote:

Texas Senate Debate
Austin, Texas
May 16th, 2019

Brookshire had composed herself and answered.

“Fracking supports American jobs, both here in Texas and in so many other states. And fracking has been shown to not only reduce carbon emissions but be a way for America to finally start becoming energy independent. And that’s my goal for America’s energy future: finally become energy independent and to export it across the world. So that this great country can be free of dependence on foreign oil and so that millions of Americans do not lose their jobs to so-called environmental laws.

“My position has been and continues to be that I’ll expand fracking and help create thousands of jobs because of it.”

"I agree with my friend Karen here, fracking is important, and energy independence is important. I understand the great economic benefits of fracking and I support fracking. And I agree with my friend Randy that we should support our farmers in protecting them against foreign multinationals who wish to steal their land.

However, putting all of our eggs in one basket is a tad reckless. Look fracking is a boom-bust industry and if oil prices take a hit fracking is going to start suffering big time. We need to diversify our energy future by adopting an all of the above energy plan. Whether that be encouraging wind energy through tax credits, as North Texas is perfect for wind, retrofitting the Longhorn dam so it generates hydroelectricity, or pushing for additional nuclear energy. I will do all of that as Senator."

Texas Senate Debate
Austin, Texas
May 16th, 2019

Brookshire: “Wind is definitely a proposal that I believe could be beneficial. But we must focus on ensuring it is actually economically feasible and that the tax credits given are gonna support actual energy production and actual jobs. Because across the U.S., wind has been met with mixed results. So any expansion of government support needs be scrutinized.”

“And as for the Longhorn Dam, we’ve seen across Washington and Oregon dams become incredibly poor for the environment, separating and destroying fish ecosystems. And besides the real cost for conservation, these dams can collapse fisheries and wildlife systems downstream, with real damaging effects for protecting our great Texan land. And the states with dams have found them incredibly expensive to repair and incredibly dangerous to control with flooding. So while I don’t rule out any of these, their effects warrant scrutiny before Washington uses Texan money to cut ‘em a tax break or two.”

Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Democratic Peoples republic of Kelvinsi » Tue Apr 14, 2020 9:11 pm

Texas Senate Debate
Austin, Texas
May 16th, 2019

Brookshire: “Wind is definitely a proposal that I believe could be beneficial. But we must focus on ensuring it is actually economically feasible and that the tax credits given are gonna support actual energy production and actual jobs. Because across the U.S., wind has been met with mixed results. So any expansion of government support needs be scrutinized.”

“And as for the Longhorn Dam, we’ve seen across Washington and Oregon dams become incredibly poor for the environment, separating and destroying fish ecosystems. And besides the real cost for conservation, these dams can collapse fisheries and wildlife systems downstream, with real damaging effects for protecting our great Texan land. And the states with dams have found them incredibly expensive to repair and incredibly dangerous to control with flooding. So while I don’t rule out any of these, their effects warrant scrutiny before Washington uses Texan money to cut ‘em a tax break or two.”

De Lange was rather confused by Brookshire's response.

"Ma'am regarding your comment about the Longhorn Dam. It is currently in existence, and if it floods Austin is going to experience massive flooding in its core. The damage suffered would be in the millions of dollars for people living in Austin. And as Senator I would place a special emphasis on local issues. At this point we are not talking about whether or not we should build the Longhorn Dam, it is about we should continue kicking the can down the road.

Every year that we do not repair and rebuild the Longhorn Dam is another year we are taking another throw of the dice. As experts are warning us that Austin will flood if the Longhorn Dam fails. As Senator of Texas, I refuse to do nothing as Longhorn Dam potentially fails and we see parts of Austin go underwater. That is why I will pledge for federal funding to repair and retrofit the dam."

-Aristotle
"Even the striving for equality by means of a directed economy can result only in an officially enforced inequality - an authoritarian determination of the status of each individual in the new hierarchical order. "-Friedrich August von Hayek
Political Compass

What have we done...

Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Federal States of Xathuecia » Tue Apr 14, 2020 9:23 pm

Texas Senate Debate
Austin, Texas
May 16th, 2019

"Ma'am regarding your comment about the Longhorn Dam. It is currently in existence, and if it floods Austin is going to experience massive flooding in its core. The damage suffered would be in the millions of dollars for people living in Austin. And as Senator I would place a special emphasis on local issues. At this point we are not talking about whether or not we should build the Longhorn Dam, it is about we should continue kicking the can down the road.

Every year that we do not repair and rebuild the Longhorn Dam is another year we are taking another throw of the dice. As experts are warning us that Austin will flood if the Longhorn Dam fails. As Senator of Texas, I refuse to do nothing as Longhorn Dam potentially fails and we see parts of Austin go underwater. That is why I will pledge for federal funding to repair and retrofit the dam."

Texas Senate Debate
Austin, Texas
May 16th, 2019

Brookshire: “My concerns are in the cost and significant danger that could manifest from making it a hydroelectric dam, when it is already in such a state of disrepairs. I concur with you that we must repair the dam of course, along with dozens of other pieces of infrastructure across the state. And while I agree that Washington should do something, I think providing those federal grants for states directly to administer would be even better for the long term. So Texas and other states can address these problems like the Longhorn dam before they become dangerous, without waiting for Congress in Washington. Hence my support for Rebuild America grants to implement this needed tool.”

Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Democratic Peoples republic of Kelvinsi » Tue Apr 14, 2020 9:37 pm

Texas Senate Debate
Austin, Texas
May 16th, 2019

Brookshire: “My concerns are in the cost and significant danger that could manifest from making it a hydroelectric dam, when it is already in such a state of disrepairs. I concur with you that we must repair the dam of course, along with dozens of other pieces of infrastructure across the state. And while I agree that Washington should do something, I think providing those federal grants for states directly to administer would be even better for the long term. So Texas and other states can address these problems like the Longhorn dam before they become dangerous, without waiting for Congress in Washington. Hence my support for Rebuild America grants to implement this needed tool.”

"First off making the additional cost in Longhorn Dam a hydroelectric dam would be minuscule compared to the energy it would generate from harnessing the Colorado River. Ms. Brookshire, you are a businesswoman surely you understand the concept of a good investment when you see one. The cost of generating 1 Megawatt hour of electricity from a hydroelectricity dam is 3 times less than compared to if we use oil. The initial cost is mainly in the construction of a dam, which we would have to do anyway. If you want to talk about actually lowering electricity for Texans repairing and retrofitting it to be a hydroelectricity dam is a no brainer. Nobody is suggesting that we only retrofit the dam, but repair it as well.

Second off, may I remind my friend Karen that the people of Austin cannot wait for the Longhorn Dam to be repaired? We do not know when it would burst, it could be next week, it could be next month, and by the time my friend Karen's Rebuild America grants come out it might very well be too late to prevent the flooding. We need to repair the dam today. "

-Aristotle
Political Compass

What have we done...

Post Marshal

Ex-Nation

Postby Federal States of Xathuecia » Tue Apr 14, 2020 9:40 pm

Texas Senate Debate
Austin, Texas
May 16th, 2019

"First off making the additional cost in Longhorn Dam a hydroelectric dam would be minuscule compared to the energy it would generate from harnessing the Colorado River. Ms. Brookshire, you are a businesswoman surely you understand the concept of a good investment when you see one. The cost of generating 1 Megawatt hour of electricity from a hydroelectricity dam is 3 times less than compared to if we use oil. The initial cost is mainly in the construction of a dam, which we would have to do anyway. If you want to talk about actually lowering electricity for Texans repairing and retrofitting it to be a hydroelectricity dam is a no brainer. Nobody is suggesting that we only retrofit the dam, but repair it as well.

Second off, may I remind my friend Karen that the people of Austin cannot wait for the Longhorn Dam to be repaired? We do not know when it would burst, it could be next week, it could be next month, and by the time my friend Karen's Rebuild America grants come out it might very well be too late to prevent the flooding. We need to repair the dam today. "

Texas Senate Debate
Austin, Texas
May 16th, 2019

Brookshire: “I did say the long term sir. I said that my Rebuild America grants would be better for the long term. No one is denying the dam’s necessity to be repaired now with the help of the federal government nor saying we should wait. I just also proposed an additional long term solution so this doesn’t happen again.”

Velahor
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 27, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Velahor » Tue Apr 14, 2020 10:32 pm

Sanabel wrote:
Velahor wrote:
“Jay,” he replied, still waking up. “Congressman Dietrich, I uhh, I wanted to loop you in on that one. I had some preliminary meetings with the big-timers, and when they all decided to pile on Brookshire with endorsements, I was left out in the cold. I’m sorry for any confusion that might have caused for you, but I am still campaigning, just for my district’s House seat too. I talked with the big gal, she and I decided it would be better to have both of us in Washington rather than handing the seat to Shah with a crowded GOP field.” Mark didn’t know why, but he felt like he was in trouble and needed to explain himself.

“Mark, I want you in Congress. We need a man like you here in Washington, believe me. I want you to run for United States House in 2020.”

“Thanks Jay, I am running. My home seat, 27th District, it swings pretty heavy Republican.”
”A wasted vote is voting for someone that you don’t believe in”

Libertarian Realist/Neoclassical Liberal/Capitalistic Pragmatist, Civil Rights Advocate, Architecture Geek, Law Student
Diane Paulson - Congresswoman - Maine 2nd District
Michelle Paulson-Miller - White House Deputy Chief of Staff & Former NRA Chief Lobbyist
William S. Rogers III - Senator - Montana
Martha Prendergast - Senator & First Lady - West Virginia
Daniel Gundersen - Mayor of Waukesha, WI/Candidate for United States Senate/Founder of Dairy Dan’s

Velahor
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Velahor » Wed Apr 15, 2020 12:11 am

Sanabel wrote:
Velahor wrote:
“That’s really reassuring to hear. I need to know that whoever I endorse is dedicated to these kind of projects. That takes a certain type of Democrat, not a mushy business moderate, and not a social issues progressive who doesn’t think about these things. Infrastructure helps everyone from the top to the bottom. No other government concern is more ubiquitous. It sounds like you fit the bill. So I’m curious, as I have been given some offers, are you in the market for an HUD or Transportation Secretary?”

“Absolutely. The only cabinet members I have lined up- and this stays between us- are John Atang in Education, and Caroline Simone in State. I would certainly consider you for either- especially Transportation, given your background and clear understanding of the need for infrastructure reform in this country.”

“That’s something I would be interested in,” replied Papazian. “Keep that in mind.”

Libertarian Realist/Neoclassical Liberal/Capitalistic Pragmatist, Civil Rights Advocate, Architecture Geek, Law Student
Michelle Paulson-Miller - White House Deputy Chief of Staff & Former NRA Chief Lobbyist
Daniel Gundersen - Mayor of Waukesha, WI/Candidate for United States Senate/Founder of Dairy Dan’s

Sarenium
Senator

Founded: Sep 18, 2015
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Sarenium » Wed Apr 15, 2020 1:03 am

Velahor wrote:
Sarenium wrote:
He was surprised, he had expected cabinet offers, Secretarial roles, but Vice President was different.

"So if I float your campaign's success in Texas and give you the national name recognition, probably sprinkle some names in there, I would have the joy being a Vice Presidential candidate?" he replied, "I must say, I'm neither in the habit of, nor am I interested in getting into the habit of, endorsing early. I can tell you that if you secure the nomination and in July of next year you ask for me to take on that spot on the ticket, I would honourably consider it. However, I want to see how you do in the debates. Bring Wolfy down a peg and compete well ahead of Iowa, I intend to endorse near Iowa."

“That’s what I’m saying exactly,” she replied, with a smile. “Yes, what I would be looking for is your help in Texas. Endorsing early wouldn’t be in either of our best interest, I encourage you to take your time and see how my campaign does. I’ve been practicing for the debates for awhile, and I think Wolf and all of those guys up on stage will see that I’m a real threat to win because of my performance. By 1 month until Iowa, I intend to be at least in second nationally. I’m already in theory in fourth, because we both know that Porter won’t win.”

He smiled with a calm glance before asking yet another question, she was delightful, but he was struggling to envision his potential role, "what role do you envision for a Vice President after the election? Secretaries of State and Defense have set roles and responsibilities, as well as clear cut moments where their advice is sought and heeded, where would you see your future Vice President sitting?"
...I'd like to do you slowly...
Says Paul Keating
Just another Australian.

Just be Ben Shapiro: Debate your wife into an orgasm; "hypothetically say I moved my hand to..."

Alozia
Senator

Founded: Jul 02, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Alozia » Wed Apr 15, 2020 2:23 am

New Cobastheia wrote:Eliza LeBlanc Wolf
Washington, DC
May 15, 2019

Eliza liked to walk around in flats, she was already tall, there was no hiding it, she's been tall since she was a kid and she will continue being tall when her soul drops out of her body. Of course, when it came to Washington, who can say no to the opportunity of literally looking down on some of the most powerful people in the world from time to time? But for this meeting, well, she wanted to keep it more on an equal footing, deciding to wear the 2-inch heels instead of anything else. With that she walked out of the East Wing and into the motorcade.

Once she arrived at the Naval Observatory, she knocked on the door and waited for someone to come and open up.

Greeting the First Lady was the Vice President himself. Still dressed formally he was just two inches taller than his guest. Richard was glad Eliza wasn't wearing high heels, otherwise he would have to look up while speaking to her.

"Eliza, nice to have you here, please come on in!" Tawney welcomed the First Lady to the Naval Observatory before guiding her to his office. The two exchanged cordial comments on their way there.

"How have you been doing these past few months?" Richard asked as the two sat down on a couch.
Let Freedom Ring Administrator,
Community Outreach and Application Review Coordinator

Gordano and Lysandus wrote:I swear you are the LOTF Mariah sometimes
(Ironic; me when I see Gord)
Peoples shara wrote: "Die nasty!!111"

Dentali
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Dec 28, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Dentali » Wed Apr 15, 2020 5:20 am

Diane Paulson Interview
Iowa Public Radio
May 16th, 2019

1. Libertarians are known for cutting the budget, but many farmers in Iowa are reliant on Farm subsidies. Would you cut them as President?

“There’s a lot of budget cuts that need made, but I will cut nearly anything before I see a dime of farm subsidies cut. Some people may not think that’s very libertarian of me, but farming is a different industry than most. Very, very few industries that consist of primarily family owned businesses, but farming does. Those family-owned businesses are completely at the mercy of foreign markets. If Russia or China floods the market with wheat one year, they could run our farmers out of business. Farm subsidies serve as insurance against these type of manipulations by foreign governments, and as agriculture fuels our food supply, it is important to all Americans for our food supply to remain intact. Should multinational agricultural products companies get subsidies? Absolutely not. Should family farmers and mid-sized Ag operations receive subsidies? Yes, they should.”

2. Do you believe in Climate Change and if so what measures would you take against it?

“I believe in science, therefore, I do believe in climate change. But I believe that “regulate it” and “throw money at it” are just lazy fallbacks for big government not being able to find real, workable solutions, and those are the only two solutions we’re being offered.”

“I believe in putting effort into making all of our energy sources as affordable as possible. Both fossil fuels and alternative energies. I believe that America’s future lies in diversifying our sources of energy, that includes promoting biofuels like ethanol and biodiesel and clean energy like wind and solar, while also ending all dependence on foreign oil and taking oil prices out of the hands of OPEC. Also, there are ways to restructure our tax code in a way to incentivize lowered carbon emissions without hurting our economy, and this could take us into a fascinatingly deep discussion about the Coase theorem.”

“I consider myself a free market environmentalist. To paraphrase Laura Jones at the Fraser Institute:
The difference between standard environmentalists and free-market environmentalists is how they view economic growth. The standard belief is the that economic growth typically increases pollution, but in my view, growth fuels better environmental outcomes. The increased income that growth brings causes people to have the means to demand better environmental protections. That’s simply logical, countries where the standard of living is high have the means to demand an more environmentally-conscious society. Additionally, economic growth fuels innovation, which we will be needed in the future as we find alternative energies and make our environment cleaner.”

3. What restrictions if any should be placed on the ability of a woman to seek an abortion?

“Personally, I do not believe in abortion. I was faced with the choice to have an abortion in 1977, and I chose not to have one, and now that fetus is my daughter Katrina, who will hopefully be the next First Lady. I don’t think it is typically the right choice, and it doesn’t align with my own moral standards.”

“On the other hand, this is an issue that our courts already came to a compromise on in Roe v. Wade. It was close to the right decision, but I think that ‘trimesters’ are an arbitrary way to do this. As a policy matter, my belief on abortion is this: by willingly having unprotected or inadequately protected sex, you consent to pregnancy. Birth control is affordable and obtainable, there’s really not an excuse. But you still have more than three months to change your mind. After the 24 weeks, the point in which scientists believe a fetus can feel pain, the only allowable abortions should be in cases of rape, incest, or cases where abuse occurred preventing the woman from requesting an abortion earlier, as well as cases where continuing a pregnancy poses a medical threat to the mother.”

“In this scenario, you aren’t restricting the rights of the mother, as she has choices both pre-conception and post-conception in regard to her pregnancy. Also, this follows with the libertarian concept of the non-aggression principle, because once an unborn baby is pain-capable, it can feel the aggression against it through the pain it experiences. It is a compromise that gives people options, and protects human life at all stages.”

4. Do you support the TPP? Why or why not?

“I support the Trans-Pacific Partnership. It’s not perfect. A recent Cato Institute study determined that the TPP is far from ‘purist free trade’ but it does result in ‘net liberalization’ or in other words, a freer market. Just as you don’t have to be a ‘pure’ libertarian to support my campaign, you just have to want a more libertarian society; similarly, a free trade agreement doesn’t have to be a ‘pure’ free trade agreement to provide Americans with freer trade.”

5. Looking back in 20 years, what will be the biggest accomplishment of the Wolf administration?

“Wolf’s biggest accomplishment will always be remembered as beating Clifford in the 2016 upset. But when it comes to his administration itself, the unsung accomplishments will be Wolf’s judicial appointments, and the deregulation and tax decreases that spurred rapid economic growth and reinvigorated America’s middle class.”

6. Looking back in 20 years, what will be the biggest failure of the Wolf administration?

“The Wolf administration’s choice cozy up to dictators abroad and the alt-Right at home will empower them both, having negative effects that reach 20 years into the future and beyond.”

7. Do you believe it is harder to succeed in politics as a woman?

“Yes, it is harder. I’m just going a lot of places that women haven’t before, I’m currently the highest-polling female presidential candidate in the history of the GOP. I’m the first woman to be a libertarian Republican by any measure and hold federal office. And I’m the first former White House Press Secretary, of either gender, to run for President. With all these firsts, there’s a lot of questions, and in a party that often receives unfair accusations of being against women, there’s even more questions. But the answer to all these questions is that there is that I have the experience and the organizational aptitude to lead a successful administration.”

8. Will any taxes go up during your Presidency?

“Taxes will decrease consistently throughout my presidency. We must reduce the tax burden on EVERYBODY. Taxes may be restructured, but for any area where a tax is increased, we’ll want it cut twice that amount in other areas. That’s the nature of fixing an unfair tax code. My tax plan will slash tax rates across the board, with the biggest cuts coming to the middle class.”

9. How will you take on China economically?

“Firstly, through the TPP and similar agreements to encourage American countries to manufacture their products elsewhere. China is an important economic partner to this country, but they need some competition from our economic and diplomatic allies in the Trans-Pacific Partnership. I don’t plan to decrease trade with China, or increase tariffs on trade with them. Reducing trade with China would cause an affordability crisis for underprivileged Americans. Instead, we need to level the playing field for countries like Mexico and Vietnam, who play much nicer with us, to offer goods on the American market at a competitive price. The TPP would play a role in this.”

“Secondly, we’re going to repair America’s budget. We need to take advantage of economically good times and dig our federal government out of the red and into a surplus for the first time since the early 2000’s. It’s been a long time since we’ve had a peacetime economy, because we have forever wars in the Middle East, and keep spending on the military like we’re preparing for our next war. At the same time, we need to also cut wasteful spending elsewhere. If we balance the budget, we have more cushion to defend us from forces that disrupt the economy.”

10. What would you look for in a VP?

“I’m looking for a steady and consistent presence in the Republican Party, someone who has been there for a long time and can reassure people that just because the party is campaigning with a new look, that it still has the values of the Republican Party- limited government, Constitutionalism, federalism, individual rights. Because maybe I am a libertarian Republican and a woman, but I’m also here to represent the interests of all Republicans.”

“So that means I need a Vice President who can appeal to traditional Republicans, hopefully someone with strong ties to the South and Midwest.”

Fronket
Envoy

Founded: Nov 07, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Fronket » Wed Apr 15, 2020 6:21 am

Shah: "The dream of a robust domestic energy industry has always been a bipartisan hope. It started with President Baharia, and President Wolf has continued it, albeit not always in the most strategic manner. As your Senator, I'll listen to the concerns of workers in Texas who are in the LNG industry, and there is no denying that natural gas has played a massive role in increasing energy independence."

"It's important to remember that global oil reserves will be depleted in the next fifty years, and we have to have a gameplay for that. All the evidence available to us indicates that natural gas alone won't be able to pull us through, so it's time that Texas industry diversifies as well, which means supporting our natural gas industry but also expanding credits for renewable energy sources. I want Texas to be a leader in the energy economy of the future, not just the present, and we can create jobs in both industries."
Last edited by Fronket on Wed Apr 15, 2020 6:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

Dentali
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Dec 28, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Dentali » Wed Apr 15, 2020 6:39 am

Nathaniel Richardson
GOPAC Spring Leadership Forum, Nashville, Tennessee
May 17th, 2019

When it came to remembering Ronald Reagan most people remembered his landmark Presidency but too often forgot how he got there and why he had such a hold on Conservatism even today. He dominated Conservative thought and leadership today because in the late 60s and throughout the 70s he had incredibly strong ties with young Republican organizations. College Republicans, future leaders organizations. He made a distinct and lasting impression and investment in those who would be leading the party for decades to come, which made his impact on Conservative thought and ideology continue for decades after his Presidency.

That is why Richardson over decades had regularly spoken with college Republicans and Conservatives, he was expecting that by 2024 (when he originally planned on running) that many of them would have political positions around the country and would be up and coming in the party. He had that to a degree but not what he likely would have gotten in ‘24, what he did have was a large number of passionate advocates and volunteers on college campuses.

He was continuing his campaign to dominate the next generation of Republicn leadership and thought by attending the GOPAC Spring Leadership Forum in Nashville. It was a new organization, only having its second annual forum but it had a great deal of promise. He had attended last year and was expecting a disorganized and haphazard event, more about enthusiasm than teaching leadership but had been pleasantly surprised by its relative efficiency.

This year Richardson sat on 3 panels and was part of 2 workshops, all designed to teach leadership skills to a new generation of Conservatives. He was not campaigning but he got personal time with hundreds of passionate activists from around the country, which was worth its weight in gold. Richardson was invested in the party and its longevity, his was humble and a team player who had a long record of actively campaigning to get people elected. It was his hope that in some small way his attendance and assistance at these events would make a difference in the years to come.

Agarntrop
Powerbroker

Founded: May 14, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Agarntrop » Wed Apr 15, 2020 6:57 am

Public Memorandum of Governor Max Smith of Arizona

To whom it may concern,

Gov. Smith has been running an exploratory committee for the past ten days, visiting people, places, and communities, and it has been an experience he has loved. He would like to thank all the people that helped him along the way. He is truly proud of what this great nation has to offer.

However, the polling has been harsh and Smith has spent time away from doing what he loves best: serving the people of the great state of Arizona.

As a result, his exploratory committee has been suspended indefinitely.
Last edited by Agarntrop on Wed Apr 15, 2020 6:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Labour Party (UK), Progressive Democrat (US)
Left Without Edge
Former Senator Barry Anderson (R-MO)

Governor Tara Misra (R-KY)

Representative John Atang (D-NY03)

Governor Max Smith (R-AZ)

State Senator Simon Hawkins (D-IA)

Join Land of Hope and Glory - a UK political RP project

Azekopolaltion
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 16, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Azekopolaltion » Wed Apr 15, 2020 6:57 am

Tim Westra 2020
Boulder City, Nevada
May 17th, 2019

Tim had returned to the campaign trail, here for a quick Nevada stop in a small baseball stadium in Boulder City. Tim was happy with the turnout, as he usually was in Nevada.

"Hello, Boulder City! Thank you for having me, I really appreciate you. Thank you! Thank you."

"Friends, this campaign is all about the politics of addition, not subtraction. It's about giving people access to healthcare, not taking it away. It's about giving workers a share in the economy, not taking away their bargaining power. It's about giving people something to fight for, not just something to fight against."

"We gather here today to lay out what a modern day people-powered movement should like in American politics. Fighting for the grassroots does not have to mean harping on and on about age-old ideological battles. Standing up for working families should not be about political and economic theories. And it goes without saying that one cannot usurp a corrupt system with a campaign that accepts big money."

"Our campaign is different. Yes, we are progressives. Yes, we are Democrats. Yes, we are Americans. None of those are mutually exclusive and the continued sectarian battles that are ignited by demagogues are not worth it. Our leaders distract from the kitchen-table issues when they prefer to talk about what it means to be a socialist over the actual day-to-day problems of the working class. Our leaders fail us when they prefer to squabble and do everything possible to preserve their power ahead of the interests of the people."

"Our campaign for the White House strives for complete transparency. I remain the only candidate on the Democratic side of the aisle to have released my tax returns, and I was the first to release my exhaustive medical records and a doctor's summary."

"But transparency is about more than your personal life. Transparency is about leveling with the American people and making your priorities absolutely clear. My mother used to tell me when I was young that a good leader understands his people, and his people understand him. Never have those words rung truer to me."

"For those who have been supporters of mine for a long time, they know who I am. They know that I have made the fight for working families the fight of my career. They know that I have stood on the floor of the House and Senate to stand up against the job-destroying trade deals that have wrecked industrial communities like mine. They know that I have negotiated and fought tooth-and-nail to pass meaningful healthcare reform for working people. They know I don't back down when the going gets tough."

"For those who are just joining us in this election, I welcome you to the campaign. I want to be absolutely clear about my number one priority, so that no one feels cheated later on. My first priority as your president will be erasing the stain of poverty on our nation. In the wealthiest country in the history of the world, not one family should be living days away from eviction, not one person should be skipping a meal, not one person should have to choose between children and work. That is a failure of leadership, that is a failure of morality, that is a failure of our economic system."

"I will continue the fight started by President Roosevelt with the New Deal and President Johnson with the Great Society, which resulted in the greatest decline in poverty in American history at the time. But today, our social safety net is under attack by those who wish to see the money redistribute upwards rather than to the grassroots."

"Our movement will finish the job with the Antipoverty Agenda! This includes a national sovereign wealth fund to provide every American adult with a cash dividend, it includes an expansion of the Earned Income Tax Credit to make hard work pay, it includes a federal jobs guarantee to reach full employment at a good wage, it includes universal healthcare so no one is too poor to live, it includes a Renter's Tax Credit and affordable housing expansion so no one is thrust into homelessness by poverty. Poverty is a plague, and it is time to declare war on it once more."

"The first item on that list was our newest plan: the American Social Fund. The goal is simple: to ensure everyone has a share in our economy. Trickle down economics failed, so it's time for trickle-up! The idea behind the plan is simple: every person living in this country is connected to our national patrimony, and everyone should realize the promise of America, which is equal opportunity. What better way to raise incomes and make us feel connected to our country than to socially own parts of the economy, which would generate returns to the American people?"

"Our economic system must move beyond the simple transactionalism and hoarding of the status quo. There is more to life than trying to accumulate as much wealth as possible, and it is time for us to step up as a society to lift up our fellow countrymen. That is the spirit of the American Social Fund, which will be financed and generate returns from a few sources."

"Firstly, it will be stocked with revenue from a land value tax, because the natural resources of America should be shared by all of her children. Second, our companies and financial system are propped up by everybody in America, so it's only fair that we kickstart this fund with a tax on market value for private companies. Then, there should be a higher fee for companies that decide to go public - corporations who take themselves public are utilizing a government-created securities market that increase the value of their stock by anywhere between 20 to 30 percent, so it makes sense that the American people get a cut of the value that they are creating. We should scale up revenue from merger taxes under current antitrust laws to fund this as well, because any company that moves towards monopolization should compensate the consumers."

"This would amount to over $4,000 for every American adult in the first year of the program. Imagine that. People could realize their dreams - parents could fill college savings accounts for their children, single mothers and fathers could afford childcare, people could pay for travel to visit family, parents could purchase nutritious foods for their kids. And we could finally realize the dream of Social Security for All. The best part about this is that the fund would grow over time with more money to invest and better-managed assets, so the dividend amount will increase in the following years."

"This is an idea that spans ideologies and crosses bounds of identity, but the one thing that binds all of it together is a single concept: the promise of equal opportunity, the uniquely American promise. Advocates from Dr. Martin Luther King, President Richard Nixon, and the Alaskan government have agreed that a guaranteed national income via social ownership of capital is the way forward to unite our people behind one flag and one land."

"It's uniquely popular in Alaska, which has followed this model for the past 36 years. It was started by a Republican governor, and maintained in a state that remains one of the most conservative states in the country. The Alaska Permanent Fund dividend is so popular that a clear majority of the state said they would support introducing a state income tax to preserve payouts. You heard that right: residents of a ruby red state are willing to pay taxes to preserve a social wealth program."

"And it accomplishes my first priority: it moves towards ending poverty. In Alaska, poverty decreased among indigenous Americans and the overall population after the dividend was introduced. This is not the only way to combat poverty, but it is the most bold way of tackling the problem head-on. The Republican Party has propagated a disgusting stereotype of the 'welfare queen.' In Britain, Margaret Thatcher once said that 'poverty is a personality defect.' That's ridiculous. Poverty is not a lack of character; poverty is a lack of cash. And the problem with our welfare system is that it fundamentally believes in workfare, leaving those who are unable to work behind. Those who are working but don't meet the eligibility lines might still be living in hardship - our means tested system doesn't cover for them."

"The Fourth Industrial Revolution is only going to exacerbate this issue. People are going to be out of work for extended periods of time, replaced by automation, and the welfare system is not going to be able to cope. Our current social safety net is a hodge podge of confusing eligibility standards, unfair work requirements, and extended wait periods until benefits are received. We need to make sure that there is an additional backup for what is going to be an unprecedented economic transformation and a time of hardship for many. That's where your American Social Dividend comes in."

"Did you guys know how crucial Social Security is to our economy? The Social Security checks received by the 61 million seniors in our country end up supporting about 9 million jobs around the nation in a variety of industries. That's more than a trillion dollars of economic output. Imagine what we can do for our nation, then, if we create Social Security for All. That's revolutionary. This is what the bottom-up economy looks like: from our country's people to our communities."

"Because right now, our economy isn't working for working people. And our party in recent times has failed to express a real understanding of the pain of our nation's communities, even though we have historically been the party of poverty alleviation. Why did Wolf get elected? Why did he win Michigan? Why did he win Ohio? Why did he win Pennsylvania? Why did he win Wisconsin?"

"Arnold Wolf tapped into the common pain of our people. But instead of offering viable solutions of what he was for, he created a group to take our pain out against. He attacked immigrants, he attacked Muslims, he attacked the political establishment. Hate is a powerful tool when you take advantage of our common pain and unleash it in an election."

"I am here to tell you that this is not how it has to be. When the media pundits and corporate lobbyists decry populism, they paint a very bleak picture: a population driven mad by the anger inspired by historical injustice. I say there is another way, we can have a people-powered movement that brings progressive populism to the White House to propose real solutions to our problems, not just attack what we think are the reasons for them. Arnold Wolf is phony populism, inspired by hatred of others. Our movement is progressive populism, inspired by our love for one another and our love for our country."

"Arnold Wolf believes in the politics of subtraction - talking about who we should deport, who shouldn't be in our country. The nationalists are more proud of who we aren't. Patriots are proud of who we are. That's the politics of addition."

"The politics of addition does not mean swiftly eliminating 6% of our economy, which is health insurance. It does not mean killing 2 million jobs in the name of a healthcare expansion that clearly won't work in America - a healthcare expansion that unions don't want. Universal healthcare does not have to mean government-only healthcare, because the best models in the world are not that simple. I believe we need a public option for everything, including healthcare. We can give healthcare to those who are uninsured, to those who are underinsured, and we can even it give it to them for free. And if your insurance company is ripping you off, you deserve a truly affordable option. That's Medicare for America. That will make healthcare a human right in this nation!"

"The politics of addition does not mean a continuation of the trade status quo, which has destroyed millions of manufacturing jobs in our country, shipping them off to Mexico and East Asia. We cannot afford a president who wants to re-enter the TPP! I don't know about you guys, but I am not comfortable with having a nominee who was the architect of getting America into the TPP. Imagine how that would go down in the Midwest; it would be a repletion of 2016."

"We need someone who has put workers first on trade. I voted against NAFTA, CAFTA, PNTR with China, TPP - every solitary trade deal that has sold our workers short in the interests of the multinational corporation, who would rather pay starvation wages to children in the developing world than employ workers in America. It's time to end the immoral race to the bottom, and I will use America's international leverage to this end."

"We have to fight for our kids, and our future. Our students are being destroyed by life-crushing student debt. We need to forgive loans for low-income borrowers, and we need a path forward to College for All - which means free four year public college for anyone who wants to attend. We need to prepare our children for the job market of the future, and we can't do that with a public education that is crumbling from chronic disinvestment. Education is at the top of the minds of Nevada voters, and I will take this concerns seriously by doubling Title 1 funding and creating a Teacher Tax Credit to attract the best teachers to schools in poorer districts. American children deserve only the very best."

"Let's start setting targets for unionization and worker's rights! No more at-will employment, no more denying unions a first contract, no more right to work for less laws, no more union busting! Unions are the last defense for America's working class, and I will double union membership by the end of my first term, that is my promise to you. Unions jumpstarted my career; I am forever indebted to them, and they are the future of working families. We can't just have unity; we must have solidarity!"

"Wake up, Nevada. This is not a call for you to take a new direction from right to left. This is call for you to go from down to up. Up with the rights of workers. Up with wages. Up with fair trade. Up with creating millions of good paying jobs, rebuilding our bridges, ports and water systems. Up with creating millions of sustainable energy jobs to lower the cost of energy, lower carbon emissions and protect the environment."

"Up with cash dividends for all. Up with health care for all. Up with education for all. Up with home ownership. Up with guaranteed retirement benefits. Up with peace. Up with prosperity. Up with our working class campaign to restore justice to the White House."

"We are all children of God. We all deserve to operate under America's promise. We all deserve to be treated with dignity. The poor. The hungry. The wretched. This is their country too!"

"The corporate fat cats buy the souls of our elected officials, so that our vote no longer counts. Our democracy died the day the parties ran away from working people and got in bed with the corporate lobbyists. But this campaign will signal to the establishment: your time is up. We have no corporate donors, no Super PAC, no closed-door fundraisers. This is powered by the people."

"As your president, I promise you: no voice of the grassroots will go unheard. I'm going to the White House to fight for you every day, not the greedy billionaire class who wants more and more at the expense of the rest of us. We need a new era of progressive governance, bringing our party back to its working class roots and away from the elitist influences that have infiltrated the Democratic Party. It's time to understand that there should be dignity in work; we are not a developing country, we are not a war zone, we are America, the wealthiest country in the history of the world. It's time to stand up unequivocally and tell the establishment: we are worthy, and we will put workers first. And I, Tim Westra, would be humbled if all of you joined our movement today."

"Only together, in class solidarity that crosses bounds like race, gender, and sexuality, can we defeat the powers that be and reclaim our country from the entrenched corporate elite. Thank you, may God bless our workers, may God bless our troops, and may God bless America!"
Ro Khanna/AOC 2024

Velahor
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Velahor » Wed Apr 15, 2020 7:46 am

Diane Paulson
@DianeForLiberty

The message of the Max Smith campaign is an important one to the future of the Republican Party. To all of Max’s supporters, you have a home in the Paulson campaign. #LibertyPeaceProsperity

Diane sent out this tweet and quickly followed it with an email to Smith.

To: Governor Max Smith

Hello Max,
I’m disappointed to hear that your campaign is over. Your message for America is bold and sorely needed in these times. Feel free to call me any time at XXX-XXX-XXXX to you discuss how we could work together to help my election to the Presidency and your reelection as governor.
Thank you,
Diane Paulson

Agarntrop
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Agarntrop » Wed Apr 15, 2020 7:57 am

Velahor wrote:
(Image)
Diane Paulson
@DianeForLiberty

The message of the Max Smith campaign is an important one to the future of the Republican Party. To all of Max’s supporters, you have a home in the Paulson campaign. #LibertyPeaceProsperity

Hello Max,
I’m disappointed to hear that your campaign is over. Your message for America is bold and sorely needed in these times. Feel free to call me any time at XXX-XXX-XXXX to you discuss how we could work together to help my election to the Presidency and your reelection as governor.
Thank you,
Diane Paulson

To: Rep. Diane Paulson

Hi,
Thanks, but I never really had a campaign in the first place, it was an exploratory committee that didnt last two weeks. Literally. It was only really there to examine a potential 2024 or 28 run of mine, which will start much sooner and as a result i wont be being humiliated in the polls (hopefully). I can arrange a meeting if you'd like.

Yours,
Gov Smith.
Left Without Edge

Velahor
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Velahor » Wed Apr 15, 2020 8:04 am

Agarntrop wrote:
Velahor wrote:
(Image)
Diane Paulson
@DianeForLiberty

Hello Max,
Thank you,
Diane Paulson

Hi,
Thanks, but I never really had a campaign in the first place, it was an exploratory committee that didnt last two weeks. Literally. It was only really there to examine a potential 2024 or 28 run of mine, which will start much sooner and as a result i wont be being humiliated in the polls (hopefully). I can arrange a meeting if you'd like.

Yours,
Gov Smith.

Then it’s settled. Maybe you could end up with my support in ‘24 or ‘28 if we put the right pieces in place now. I’m willing to discuss things in a meeting any time.

Agarntrop
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Agarntrop » Wed Apr 15, 2020 8:08 am

Velahor wrote:
Agarntrop wrote:

Hi,

Yours,
Gov Smith.

Then it’s settled. Maybe you could end up with my support in ‘24 or ‘28 if we put the right pieces in place now. I’m willing to discuss things in a meeting any time.

We are at literal opposite ends of the country (we do have similar views however) so where would be the best location?
Left Without Edge

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse