NATION

PASSWORD

The Land Of The Free: An American Political Roleplay (IC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Velahor
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 27, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Velahor » Wed Apr 08, 2020 11:42 pm

Sanabel wrote:
Velahor wrote:
Papazian, smiling as well when he saw the Presidential candidate, stood up to shake his hand.

“Governor Velez, pleased to meet you,” he said in his warm baritone voice.

“Nah, the pleasure is all mine. So, what brings you out here to Charleston? It’s a beautiful city, isn’t it? Hopefully you’re not running for President, I couldn’t use any more competition.”

“No, I already know I’m too inexperienced for that job,” said Papazian, sitting down at their table again.

“My girlfriend is in town on business, and flights are cheap from DC to here, so we figured we would meet up for a weekend here,” Davit replied. “How’s the campaign going?” he asked.
”A wasted vote is voting for someone that you don’t believe in”

Libertarian Realist/Neoclassical Liberal/Capitalistic Pragmatist, Civil Rights Advocate, Architecture Geek, Law Student
Diane Paulson - Congresswoman - Maine 2nd District
Michelle Paulson-Miller - White House Deputy Chief of Staff & Former NRA Chief Lobbyist
William S. Rogers III - Senator - Montana
Martha Prendergast - Senator & First Lady - West Virginia
Daniel Gundersen - Mayor of Waukesha, WI/Candidate for United States Senate/Founder of Dairy Dan’s

Greater Arab State
Senator

Founded: Jul 12, 2017
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Greater Arab State » Wed Apr 08, 2020 11:58 pm

The World Capitalist Confederation wrote:
Greater Arab State wrote:
“Well, as you’ve said Congressman, that is an area that could be resolved by the courts. Furthermore, Congressman, the bill has itself been circulating for some time and it has only been once I have set the whip that you express the grievances, would you mind if I were to ask why?”

"Because I was going to send it back to committee. That is why. I was going to send it back to have it fixed. Now...My second concern is that of consent. Notably, informed consent. This seems like another area that can be settled by the courts, yet the problem is that it is too risky for people like me to keep it uncertain. It is possible, like in the EU, that these agreements could be invalidated outright if courts rule that it does not meet some arbitrary criteria. We really need to clarify the bill, have it amended...Something."

“Well, Congressman, the informed consent was actually a concession I gained from the Democrats in the negotiation of the bill, otherwise, the alternative the progressives would have implemented was an outright ban on businesses demanding data for all of their services. Furthermore, I’m confident with the language of the bill, particularly as the legal staff of both myself and Representative Simone, particularly with informed consent being defined in the bill. I must admit, I would have preferred if you’d have came to me earlier Representative, so this could have been dealt with cooperatively, however, the Republican whip on the ISEA Act remains unchanged.” Volker stated firmly.
Moggmentum
Trump 2024
This nation does not represent my political views.

Bruke
Powerbroker

Founded: Nov 21, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Bruke » Thu Apr 09, 2020 1:31 am

Sarenium wrote:
Bruke wrote:
Karel nodded along as Dayton listed her accomplishments. “That’s all very impressive. It seems like an agenda that can bring in a lot of working-class folks while keeping a hold of folks in the suburbs.”

"I like to think of it as a winnable agenda which lets us take back the White House, and flip the Senate in 2020," she smiled, "of course to get there, I'd need to win the nomination."

"Let's see... so far you've discussed education and healthcare.... how would you say you compare to the others on infrastructure? Personally, Amtrak has become near and dear to my heart over the years -not just because I ride the trains, mind you."

Agarntrop
Powerbroker

Founded: May 14, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Agarntrop » Thu Apr 09, 2020 5:28 am

Albany City Hall, New York
Max Smith
14th May 2019

After New York City, Smith's factfinding mission headed north to Albany, to conduct another town hall.

A city which had even stayed democratic through the Reagan years and voted for them by large margins since 1972, Albany would not at first appear to be freindly territory for Smith. However, it had leaned slightly towards indicating a GOP win there in 2016, and Smith hoped to emphasise his economic Wolfism on taxes and jobs here, and to also increase his base.

The town hall was held indoors, with a modest grouping of people.

"Hello! It is lovely to be here with you today. The best part about a Presidential campaign is getting to meet so many wonderful and inquisitive people looking for change. I am truly happy to be here. Without further delay, the first question is from (X)."

Smith nodded his head at (X)
Labour Party (UK), Progressive Democrat (US)
Left Without Edge
Former Senator Barry Anderson (R-MO)

Governor Tara Misra (R-KY)

Representative John Atang (D-NY03)

Governor Max Smith (R-AZ)

State Senator Simon Hawkins (D-IA)

Join Land of Hope and Glory - a UK political RP project

Dentali
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Dec 28, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Dentali » Thu Apr 09, 2020 5:52 am

Nathaniel Richardson
@GovernorRichardson

A sitting Senator, and a former Cabinet member trading these kind of childish, and completely inappropriate tweets, is beyond inappropriate. The American people deserve better.

James Moore
@MichiganMoore

I am completely floored by the homophobic and childish language coming from the other side of the aisle.
This is beyond the pale and completely unacceptable.
| LAND OF THE FREE ||AMERICAN||POLITICAL|| RP || IS || UP! | - JOIN NOW!

Sarenium
Senator

Founded: Sep 18, 2015
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Sarenium » Thu Apr 09, 2020 5:53 am

Bruke wrote:
Sarenium wrote:
"I like to think of it as a winnable agenda which lets us take back the White House, and flip the Senate in 2020," she smiled, "of course to get there, I'd need to win the nomination."

"Let's see... so far you've discussed education and healthcare.... how would you say you compare to the others on infrastructure? Personally, Amtrak has become near and dear to my heart over the years -not just because I ride the trains, mind you."

She beamed, "I catch the train from Norfolk to DC!"

She paused, "I do know what you mean though," she spoke frankly, "I'm interested in a broad ranging half a trillion dollar infrastructure plan aimed at delivering broader community transport and renewal. I want New York's subways to be the model for the world, not Tokyo. I want Laguardia to be a beacon of the future rather than a sordid reminder of the past. I want middle America to be as enticing as it once was, so that housing costs aren't as impossible on the vast majority of us stuck in the big apples of the country. As for trains, I'll look into a feasibility study for mass rapid rail in the United States but I don't imagine it will be very encouraging."
...I'd like to do you slowly...
Says Paul Keating
Just another Australian.

Just be Ben Shapiro: Debate your wife into an orgasm; "hypothetically say I moved my hand to..."

Sanabel
Post Czar

Founded: Nov 10, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Sanabel » Thu Apr 09, 2020 6:03 am

Velahor wrote:
Sanabel wrote:“Nah, the pleasure is all mine. So, what brings you out here to Charleston? It’s a beautiful city, isn’t it? Hopefully you’re not running for President, I couldn’t use any more competition.”

“No, I already know I’m too inexperienced for that job,” said Papazian, sitting down at their table again.

“My girlfriend is in town on business, and flights are cheap from DC to here, so we figured we would meet up for a weekend here,” Davit replied. “How’s the campaign going?” he asked.

“It’s going. It’s not as fun as you might think,” he laughed. “Lots of days on the road, lots of drinking beer at fairs, lots of fried food. So it’s good if you’re into that kind of thing.”
The interregnum is over- I am once again the OP of the Land of the Free RP

I am a Radical Centro-Transhumanist and a National Globalist.
If you don't have a high enough IQ to know what those are, then we can't be friends.

Dentali
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Dentali » Thu Apr 09, 2020 6:19 am

Jane Martinez
@SusanBMartinez

Secretary Porter is asking for the nuclear codes. If you are considering giving them to him then something is wrong with you.

Gordano and Lysandus
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 24, 2012
New York Times Democracy

Postby Gordano and Lysandus » Thu Apr 09, 2020 6:27 am

Dentali wrote:
Jane Martinez
@SusanBMartinez

Secretary Porter is asking for the nuclear codes. If you are considering giving them to him then something is wrong with you.

Liked and retweeted by @SimoneNY12, @JPJ4USA, @NHSenatorMerriam, and @JNLynskeyMA.

Rep. Carrie Simone
@SimoneNY12

Chilling to think that for the majority of the administration of this President, Bernard Porter was partly responsible under the two-man rule to verify the President's order if he was to order a nuclear strike. This recent behavior calls into question his fitness for office, and I - for one - would be interested to review relevant materials to his confirmation hearings two years ago.
Neoliberal
"Making peace with the establishment is an important aspect of maturity."
Join NS P2TM's rebooted US politics RP! - America the Beautiful
Eugene Obradovic - D-IL - President pro tempore of the United States Senate, senior Senator from the State of Illinois
Caroline Simone - D-NY - Ranking Member of the House Foreign Affairs Committee, former Speaker of the United States House of Representatives, Representative for the 12th District of New York
Abigail Jekyll-Jones - R-OR - Chair of the House Natural Resources Committee, Representative for the 2nd District of Oregon
Bryan Burgess - R-CT - White House Press Secretary
Jonah Prendergast Jr. - R-WV - Governor of West Virginia, former Secretary of Labor

Gordano and Lysandus
Postmaster-General

New York Times Democracy

Postby Gordano and Lysandus » Thu Apr 09, 2020 6:37 am

Senator Augusta Merriam
@NHSenatorMerriam

The conduct displayed lately on Twitter, in Congress, and in the public sphere by Senator Anderson and Secretary Porter has been contemptible, revolting, and wholly unbecoming of the offices in which they have or presently serve. Such behavior is unbecoming of any member of any party in any position in this country.
Neoliberal
Eugene Obradovic - D-IL - President pro tempore of the United States Senate, senior Senator from the State of Illinois
Caroline Simone - D-NY - Ranking Member of the House Foreign Affairs Committee, former Speaker of the United States House of Representatives, Representative for the 12th District of New York
Abigail Jekyll-Jones - R-OR - Chair of the House Natural Resources Committee, Representative for the 2nd District of Oregon
Jonah Prendergast Jr. - R-WV - Governor of West Virginia, former Secretary of Labor

Agarntrop
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Agarntrop » Thu Apr 09, 2020 6:38 am

Public Memorandum of Senator Barry Anderson

To whom it may concern,

Snr. Anderson wishes to inform you that his comments on the social media website "twitter" directed towards Sec. Porter, in his eyes, were innapropiate and not acceptable for a politician holding high office.

Snr. Anderson offers his full and unconditional apology for his actions.
Left Without Edge

Dentali
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Dentali » Thu Apr 09, 2020 6:50 am

Last edited by Dentali on Thu Apr 09, 2020 8:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Velahor
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Velahor » Thu Apr 09, 2020 7:55 am

Sanabel wrote:
Velahor wrote:

“It’s going. It’s not as fun as you might think,” he laughed. “Lots of days on the road, lots of drinking beer at fairs, lots of fried food. So it’s good if you’re into that kind of thing.”

“I’m gonna say, I like beer, so that part isn’t too bad. Fried food would maybe good for a week, after that I think I’d feel sick,” replied Davit. “How well do you think your message is getting through down here?” he asked.

Libertarian Realist/Neoclassical Liberal/Capitalistic Pragmatist, Civil Rights Advocate, Architecture Geek, Law Student
Michelle Paulson-Miller - White House Deputy Chief of Staff & Former NRA Chief Lobbyist
Daniel Gundersen - Mayor of Waukesha, WI/Candidate for United States Senate/Founder of Dairy Dan’s

Sanabel
Post Czar

Founded: Nov 10, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Sanabel » Thu Apr 09, 2020 7:59 am

Velahor wrote:
Sanabel wrote:“It’s going. It’s not as fun as you might think,” he laughed. “Lots of days on the road, lots of drinking beer at fairs, lots of fried food. So it’s good if you’re into that kind of thing.”

“I’m gonna say, I like beer, so that part isn’t too bad. Fried food would maybe good for a week, after that I think I’d feel sick,” replied Davit. “How well do you think your message is getting through down here?” he asked.

“Oh believe me, you’re right,” Mike replied, patting his stomach.

“I think it’s resonating, Congressman. I’m hopeful, anyway. We joined the race only a couple weeks ago, and we are already polling in second place here in South Carolina- I just unveiled my plan to fight persistent poverty and explore reparations yesterday. We are also doing well in Nevada, but I still need to swing over to Iowa and New Hampshire.”
The interregnum is over- I am once again the OP of the Land of the Free RP

I am a Radical Centro-Transhumanist and a National Globalist.
If you don't have a high enough IQ to know what those are, then we can't be friends.

Velahor
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Velahor » Thu Apr 09, 2020 8:03 am

Sanabel wrote:
Velahor wrote:

“Oh believe me, you’re right,” Mike replied, patting his stomach.

“I think it’s resonating, Congressman. I’m hopeful, anyway. We joined the race only a couple weeks ago, and we are already polling in second place here in South Carolina- I just unveiled my plan to fight persistent poverty and explore reparations yesterday. We are also doing well in Nevada, but I still need to swing over to Iowa and New Hampshire.”

“I like that you have momentum on your side right now, it isn’t too long until the first debate right? If you’re gaining in the polls and then you have a good debate performance, you could be holding a nice lead come August or so,” replied Papazian. “I’ve been watching some of your speeches online when I get a chance. Good stuff, you’re saying a lot of things I would say myself.”

Democratic Peoples republic of Kelvinsi
Post Czar

Founded: Sep 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Democratic Peoples republic of Kelvinsi » Thu Apr 09, 2020 10:08 am

James Burgun
@RoughRiderGov

The Democrats like Gov. Mike Velez are calling for really bad policies as a form of "reparations" payment. They want to increase the amount of busing in schools by making school districts no longer encompass the neighborhood but rather entire cites, counties, and states. They want your kids to be bussed all the way across the state so that they can fulfill their social experiment of having more "diversity". Ask yourselves do you really need to be bussed 2 hours each way just so you can sit with someone different from yourself?

James Burgun
@RoughRiderGov

However, I do agree with Gov. Velez in that we need to decrease classroom sizes in many parts of the country and raise teacher salaries. Many states in the country like West Virginia have teachers taking 2nd jobs so they can afford to live, which I shamefully I have to admit certain Governors of my own party helped cause by constantly underfunding education. Many public school teachers across the country are being paid and treated very unfairly, and I absolutely support their right to strike given their very bad circumstances.

James Burgun
@RoughRiderGov

There are States like California with teacher to pupil ratios with 23:1, with class sizes for 30 or 40 students. How can teachers deliver quality education with 30 or 40 students? The truth is they can't, and that is a problem that needs to be solved. I am proud the number in ND is half that and the lowest in any State in the Union.
Last edited by Democratic Peoples republic of Kelvinsi on Thu Apr 09, 2020 10:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

"The worst form of inequality is to make unequal things equal."
-Aristotle
"Even the striving for equality by means of a directed economy can result only in an officially enforced inequality - an authoritarian determination of the status of each individual in the new hierarchical order. "-Friedrich August von Hayek
Political Compass
Economic:3.88
Social:1.40

Tory Blue to the Core(Leans Democrat in the US though)
What have we done...

Federal States of Xathuecia
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 19, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Federal States of Xathuecia » Thu Apr 09, 2020 11:39 am

Martin Spellman
@thespellman
Governor Velez spoke about intiatives to help promote diversity in schools, a proposal I support! But of course Gov. Burgun immediately refered it to "busing", even when the Governor never even said the word bus.

Martin Spellman
@thespellman
Truly sad that to beat the dead horse that is the Burgun campaign, the North Dakota Governor must attack diversity using busing policies, policies that helped to desegrate schools throughout the late 20th century. And using the same wrong and incorrect arguments as segregationists.

Martin Spellman
@thespellman
Still, North Dakota lags behind in paying its teachers a fair amount. And worse, the teachers of Fargo have tried for three years to negotiate for better benefits, unable to do respond like other teachers in over 30 states which make it illegal for teachers to strike.

Martin Spellman
@thespellman
States like North Dakota claim to be better for teachers, but force them to sign contracts without fair representation, without any power to the teachers themselves. These states force them to choose between their jobs or advocating for change, silencing our country's educators.

Martin Spellman
@thespellman
This is not right, this is not democratic. And I hope that if Governor Burgun truly believes in education, he will lead the effort to give teacher's their rights back. Their right to petition the government, the right to assembly, the right to strike, the right to free speech! #ForTeachers #ANewAmerica
Last edited by Federal States of Xathuecia on Thu Apr 09, 2020 11:40 am, edited 2 times in total.

Dentali
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Dentali » Thu Apr 09, 2020 11:52 am

Nathaniel Richardson
Fort Worth, Tarrant County, Texas
May 12th, 2019

Today the die would truly be cast. WIth Richardson’s high risk/ high reward endorsement of Brookshire he may soon have either a valuable ally in Texas or a failed show of strength during a vital period. Richardson’s choice of Fort Worth was due to its suburbs and relative rejection of the style and rhetoric of Wolf. If he would take Texas in the primary it would be due to his performance in Fort Worth.

Richardson had stayed overnight and woke early the next morning to attend church. As was typical he introduced himself to the congregation and explained he was there to campaign for Brookshire, already beginning to support his candidate. He was in the Upper West Side, a more residential area that also had office buildings. He and his team had purchased and printed a great deal of Brookshire campaign material and fought hard to shill for her, going door to door covering a lot of ground and speaking to a lot of people. It was not his first rodeo campaigning for another Republican and he quickly fell back into the comfortable territory.

Even more comfortable territory was Tanglewood, the central business district of the city. Businesses big and small got personally visited by the governor, he gave short stump speeches and spoke with both workers and managers about supporting Brookshire. Like himself Brookshire was considered a “Business Republican” so in truth it would not be a difficult sell to this community, Richardson however did have ulterior motive in sowing the seeds for his own campaign in Texas. His volunteers continued to help him canvas for votes as he pressed the flesh, it made a scene which was what Richardson intended, the humble, warm and competent politician got the attention he so coveted.

Quickly he made his way to the Fort Worth Stockyards, having dinner at a local diner. He toured the many bars, restaurants and country music venues. Among the evening Richardson and his volunteers conducted their trademark retail politics and made a stir, while he was introduced as “Governor Richardson” he conducted himself humbley and focused on fighting for Brookshire and being a good surrogate.

The evening ended with a small fundraiser and rally his campaign had set up. Small dollar donations, a band playing music at a small country venue interspersed by short speeches from supporters. Richardson acted as an MC and reinforced the campaigns themes and continually reminded those at the fundraiser just what was at stake. Likely they broke even on the event but it got a stir with free food and good music, and they got a large number of volunteers out of it. Fort Worth was turning to Brookshire, with Richardson’s profile at the forefront.

Nathaniel Richardson
@GovernorRichardson

Excited to be in Fort Worth today stumping to get Karen Brookshire elected to the Senate. #KeepTexasRed
Last edited by Dentali on Thu Apr 09, 2020 11:59 am, edited 2 times in total.

Democratic Peoples republic of Kelvinsi
Post Czar

Founded: Sep 25, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Democratic Peoples republic of Kelvinsi » Thu Apr 09, 2020 12:18 pm

James Burgun
@RoughRiderGov

@thespellman First off I don't think you are taking into account the cost of living, obviously living in ND is far cheaper than living in NYC, when adjusted for cost of living ND teachers are paid a very fair wage. The teachers in ND start off at more than $20 an hour in certain jurisdictions like Fargo. That means that the average teacher in ND would have to have an average of 8 children and living on a single income to be in poverty.

James Burgun
@RoughRiderGov

Secondly, I am not the Mayor of Fargo nor the Fargo School Board Trustee. I cannot dictate to Fargo what they should pay their teachers.

James Burgun
@RoughRiderGov

Finally it is "illegal" for teachers to strike in 35 states including very liberal areas like New York and the District of Columbia. However, such a regulation is merely a formality that does not stop them from striking by any means. In ND there are no prescribed penalties for striking.

James Burgun
@RoughRiderGov

There has not been a single teachers' strike in ND under my watch, while fellow States like West Virginia were paralyzed by them.

James Burgun
@RoughRiderGov

Lastly I just want to bring up it was African-American leaders that led the end of bussing such as the Mayor of Cleveland at the time, as they were tired of members of their own community being used as pawns for a social experiment by Washington insiders. And, when looking at the studies conducted in the 70s and 90s study after study conducted by pro-busing proponents showed that there was not even a modest increase in educational performance by black and Hispanic students.

James Burgun
@RoughRiderGov

There is also the fact that such government ordered busing often leads to the opposite objective being achieved with the number of black children in the Northeast going to predominately black schools going from 67% prior to bussing to 80% thanks to "desegregation" bussing.
Last edited by Democratic Peoples republic of Kelvinsi on Thu Apr 09, 2020 12:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.

"The worst form of inequality is to make unequal things equal."
-Aristotle
"Even the striving for equality by means of a directed economy can result only in an officially enforced inequality - an authoritarian determination of the status of each individual in the new hierarchical order. "-Friedrich August von Hayek
Political Compass
Economic:3.88
Social:1.40

Tory Blue to the Core(Leans Democrat in the US though)
What have we done...

Bruke
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Bruke » Thu Apr 09, 2020 12:47 pm

Agarntrop wrote:
Max Smith
14th May 2019

(Image)

After New York City, Smith's factfinding mission headed north to Albany, to conduct another town hall.

A city which had even stayed democratic through the Reagan years and voted for them by large margins since 1972, Albany would not at first appear to be freindly territory for Smith. However, it had leaned slightly towards indicating a GOP win there in 2016, and Smith hoped to emphasise his economic Wolfism on taxes and jobs here, and to also increase his base.

"Hello! It is lovely to be here with you today. The best part about a Presidential campaign is getting to meet so many wonderful and inquisitive people looking for change. I am truly happy to be here. Without further delay, the first question is from (X)."

"What will you do to bring jobs to Albany that aren't government-based?"

Bruke
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Bruke » Thu Apr 09, 2020 12:49 pm

Sarenium wrote:
Bruke wrote:

She beamed, "I catch the train from Norfolk to DC!"

She paused, "I do know what you mean though," she spoke frankly, "I'm interested in a broad ranging half a trillion dollar infrastructure plan aimed at delivering broader community transport and renewal. I want New York's subways to be the model for the world, not Tokyo. I want Laguardia to be a beacon of the future rather than a sordid reminder of the past. I want middle America to be as enticing as it once was, so that housing costs aren't as impossible on the vast majority of us stuck in the big apples of the country. As for trains, I'll look into a feasibility study for mass rapid rail in the United States but I don't imagine it will be very encouraging."

Karel nodded again and decided to continue being direct. "What would you do for economically depressed areas like Upstate New York?"

Agarntrop
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Agarntrop » Thu Apr 09, 2020 1:08 pm

Bruke wrote:
Agarntrop wrote:
Max Smith
14th May 2019

(Image)

"The agriculture and mining sectors have been growing here recently, and I think we must take advantage of them in order to give Albanians jobs, by giving tax breaks to such sectors therefore increasing productivity, and vetoing and rolling back needless democratic eco-socialist climate alarmist legilslation."
Left Without Edge

Bruke
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Bruke » Thu Apr 09, 2020 1:13 pm

Agarntrop wrote:
Bruke wrote:

"The agriculture and mining sectors have been growing here recently, and I think we must take advantage of them in order to give Albanians jobs, by giving tax breaks to such sectors therefore increasing productivity, and vetoing and rolling back needless democratic eco-socialist climate alarmist legilslation."

The man blinked several times. "You do realize we got white collar jobs here too right? It's Tech Valley. We gotta lot of educated kids here that need work. How're you gonna get them work?"

Gordano and Lysandus
Postmaster-General

New York Times Democracy

Postby Gordano and Lysandus » Thu Apr 09, 2020 1:24 pm

John Nathan Lynskey
@JNLynskeyMA

Does anyone wonder if Governor Burgun got lost somewhere in the 1990s and never really found his way out?
Neoliberal

Von Markstein
Spokesperson

Founded: Feb 22, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Von Markstein » Thu Apr 09, 2020 1:36 pm

Meelducan wrote:
(Image)
Senator Michelle Brown
@MichelleBrownWY
While we must maintain fiscal responsibility, I also believe it’s a good thing that we offer grants to states to implement body cameras, it will protect our LEOs! #BlueLivesMatter

Liked and retweeted by @governorChambers

Jack Chambers
@GovernorChambers
@MichelleBrownWY is right on the money! The boys in blue need our love and support! God bless America for the men who put their lives on the line to keep us safe! #GoBlue

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse