NATION

PASSWORD

The Land Of The Free: An American Political Roleplay (IC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

The World Capitalist Confederation
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 07, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby The World Capitalist Confederation » Thu Mar 26, 2020 4:15 am

Velahor wrote:
(Image)
Mark Allen
@AllenArmsMark

My three sons are all accomplished leaders in our armed forces, upstanding citizens in their communities, and men of honorable character. I cannot take credit for this, they have earned it themselves and their mother played a role I never could. But I will say that the discipline learned by my choice for them to have a gun safety course at a young age helped them respect human life more fully and be more cautious, intentional, and focused in their actions.. #ProudToBeAMilitaryDad

Liked and Retweeted by Bernard J. Porter, Erika Goldman and Theodore Vohoffsky
Last edited by The World Capitalist Confederation on Thu Mar 26, 2020 4:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Please Watch
“We could manage to survive without the money changers and stockbrokers, but we would rather find it difficult to survive without miners, steel workers and those who cultivate the land.” - Nye Bevan, Minister of Health under Clement Attlee

“The mutual-aid tendency in man has so remote an origin, and is so deeply interwoven with all the past evolution of the human race, that is has been maintained by mankind up to the present time, notwithstanding all vicissitudes of history.” - Peter Krotopkin, evolutionary biologist and political writer.

Sanabel
Post Czar

Founded: Nov 10, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Sanabel » Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:07 am

Sarenium wrote:
Sanabel wrote:“Thanks,” he nodded as she passed him the glass.

“Yes. That’s exactly what I wanted to propose- a non-aggression pact. I’ll be totally forthright with you- we have a lot in common. We are both pragmatists. Heck, our healthcare plans are about as close as can be. I won’t insult you with an offer now, but you’d definitely have a place in my administration, if things didn’t go well for you in the end. And of course, I’d hope you think the same of me.”

"I'm happy to seal a non aggression pact till New Hampshire, but while you're here, I would like to hear what your priorities if you are elected are, what comes first for a President Velez?" she asked.

“No, a non-aggression pact til New Hampshire would be futile. We will need to consolidate the moderate vote before Super Tuesday- which means we will need a brokered peace after South Carolina. Caucus Chair Simone offered to broker such a peace.”

Velez took a sip of water.

“Healthcare is my first priority, with my plan which is Medicare for All Who Want It. I also want to reverse the Wolf tax cuts, raise taxes on the highest income brackets, and eliminate any income tax liability for those in the lowest bracket. But, given my background as the son of two refugees, immigration policy is important to me. On day one I want to remove those kids from cages and stop family separation, then formalize that through legislation. I want to legislate DACA into law, expand this country’s refugee resettlement program, create a guest worker program to make it easier to temporarily work and live in this country, without having to do so in the shadows.”
The interregnum is over- I am once again the OP of the Land of the Free RP

I am a Radical Centro-Transhumanist and a National Globalist.
If you don't have a high enough IQ to know what those are, then we can't be friends.

Sarenium
Senator

Founded: Sep 18, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Sarenium » Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:12 am

Sanabel wrote:
Sarenium wrote:
"I'm happy to seal a non aggression pact till New Hampshire, but while you're here, I would like to hear what your priorities if you are elected are, what comes first for a President Velez?" she asked.

“No, a non-aggression pact til New Hampshire would be futile. We will need to consolidate the moderate vote before Super Tuesday- which means we will need a brokered peace after South Carolina. Caucus Chair Simone offered to broker such a peace.”

“Healthcare is my first priority, with my plan which is Medicare for All Who Want It. I also want to reverse the Wolf tax cuts, raise taxes on the highest income brackets, and eliminate any income tax liability for those in the lowest bracket. But, given my background as the son of two refugees, immigration policy is important to me. On day one I want to remove those kids from cages and stop family separation, then formalize that through legislation. I want to legislate DACA into law, expand this country’s refugee resettlement program, create a guest worker program to make it easier to temporarily work and live in this country, without having to do so in the shadows.”

"I'm pleased to see we both agree on governing through legislation instead of executive orders," she beamed, "I look forward to your presence on the campaign trail. Where does Senator Little figure into this? He is somewhat more to the right than either of us, but nonetheless he considers himself a moderate through and through."
...I'd like to do you slowly...
Says Paul Keating
Just another Australian.

Just be Ben Shapiro: Debate your wife into an orgasm; "hypothetically say I moved my hand to..."

Sarenium
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sarenium » Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:16 am

Erika Goldman's House, Connecticut

Jillian Dayton arrived that evening bearing a rarer bottle of Virginian Riesling, she had personally selected this bottle in 2015 when visiting a winery on the periphery of the Blue Ridge Mountains, she knocked on the door, at curtly polite 6pm as was arranged.
Says Paul Keating
Just another Australian.

Just be Ben Shapiro: Debate your wife into an orgasm; "hypothetically say I moved my hand to..."

Sanabel
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Sanabel » Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:22 am

Sarenium wrote:
Sanabel wrote:“No, a non-aggression pact til New Hampshire would be futile. We will need to consolidate the moderate vote before Super Tuesday- which means we will need a brokered peace after South Carolina. Caucus Chair Simone offered to broker such a peace.”

"I'm pleased to see we both agree on governing through legislation instead of executive orders," she beamed, "I look forward to your presence on the campaign trail. Where does Senator Little figure into this? He is somewhat more to the right than either of us, but nonetheless he considers himself a moderate through and through."

“We need to cut a deal between the three of us. Secretary Whitaker, my campaign chair- she has the right idea. We need to consolidate the vote between the three of us in order to have a prayer of beating Murphy or Westra, and at preventing a contested convention. Little is an important part of that, and I am hoping to meet with him soon.”

If you don't have a high enough IQ to know what those are, then we can't be friends.

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The World Capitalist Confederation » Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:22 am

Sarenium wrote:

Jillian Dayton arrived that evening bearing a rarer bottle of Virginian Riesling, she had personally selected this bottle in 2015 when visiting a winery on the periphery of the Blue Ridge Mountains, she knocked on the door, at curtly polite 6pm as was arranged.

Zadok Steinberg Estate, New Haven, Connecticut

Goldman opened her door, smiling.

"Hello, Senator Dayton. Come in. I had some food prepared for you. Thank you for the wine, it looks lovely."

Goldman walked her to the dining room, which was minimilastic yet elegant, richly decorated with wooden sculptures and treasures from hunting, along with a brick-and-stone fireplace, burning quietly in the background to warm the room.

"Take a seat, anywhere you'd like."

There was goose on the table, something rich yet not too opulent. It was the finer version of turkey, slow-roasted and honeyed over a matter of days. Goldman took a seat at a large, wooden chair, decorated with the antlers of a deer on top.
Please Watch
“We could manage to survive without the money changers and stockbrokers, but we would rather find it difficult to survive without miners, steel workers and those who cultivate the land.” - Nye Bevan, Minister of Health under Clement Attlee

“The mutual-aid tendency in man has so remote an origin, and is so deeply interwoven with all the past evolution of the human race, that is has been maintained by mankind up to the present time, notwithstanding all vicissitudes of history.” - Peter Krotopkin, evolutionary biologist and political writer.

Sarenium
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sarenium » Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:27 am

Sanabel wrote:
Sarenium wrote:

“We need to cut a deal between the three of us. Secretary Whitaker, my campaign chair- she has the right idea. We need to consolidate the vote between the three of us in order to have a prayer of beating Murphy or Westra, and at preventing a contested convention. Little is an important part of that, and I am hoping to meet with him soon.”

She shook her head, "abortion cops and ideologues have no place in the Democratic Party. Governor, I hope you and I will be working together sooner than later, may the best candidate win, and may all the others quickly fall in."
Says Paul Keating
Just another Australian.

Sarenium
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sarenium » Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:28 am

The World Capitalist Confederation wrote:
Sarenium wrote:

Zadok Steinberg Estate, New Haven, Connecticut

"Hello, Senator Dayton. Come in. I had some food prepared for you. Thank you for the wine, it looks lovely."

Goldman walked her to the dining room, which was minimilastic yet elegant, richly decorated with wooden sculptures and treasures from hunting, along with a brick-and-stone fireplace, burning quietly in the background to warm the room.

There was goose on the table, something rich yet not too opulent. It was the finer version of turkey, slow-roasted and honeyed over a matter of days. Goldman took a seat at a large, wooden chair, decorated with the antlers of a deer on top.

Jillian's stomach railed at the sight of the goose, "I haven't eaten since breakfast!" she felt like a teenager as she took her seat, "thank you for everything. This looks lovely."
Says Paul Keating
Just another Australian.

Sanabel
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Sanabel » Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:30 am

Sarenium wrote:
Sanabel wrote:“We need to cut a deal between the three of us. Secretary Whitaker, my campaign chair- she has the right idea. We need to consolidate the vote between the three of us in order to have a prayer of beating Murphy or Westra, and at preventing a contested convention. Little is an important part of that, and I am hoping to meet with him soon.”

She shook her head, "abortion cops and ideologues have no place in the Democratic Party. Governor, I hope you and I will be working together sooner than later, may the best candidate win, and may all the others quickly fall in."

“Me too. It should be a fairly easy transition, given our similar views on healthcare. We just have to lay off on the attacks to keep things clean.”

Sarenium
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sarenium » Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:33 am

Sanabel wrote:
Sarenium wrote:

“Me too. It should be a fairly easy transition, given our similar views on healthcare. We just have to lay off on the attacks to keep things clean.”

She stood, extending her hand for a final goodbye, satisfied one of them would eventually end up endorsing the other, "Governor."
Says Paul Keating
Just another Australian.

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The World Capitalist Confederation » Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:34 am

Sarenium wrote:
The World Capitalist Confederation wrote:Zadok Steinberg Estate, New Haven, Connecticut

Jillian's stomach railed at the sight of the goose, "I haven't eaten since breakfast!" she felt like a teenager as she took her seat, "thank you for everything. This looks lovely."

"Would you like a drink? I've got some non-alcoholic champagne, virgin Long Island Iced Tea - I love that. So yes, would you like a drink?"
Please Watch

Sarenium
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sarenium » Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:36 am

Sarenium wrote:

"Would you like a drink? I've got some non-alcoholic champagne, virgin Long Island Iced Tea - I love that. So yes, would you like a drink?"

"I'll have whatever you're having," she smiled, taking a seat next to Erika.
Says Paul Keating
Just another Australian.

Sanabel
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Sanabel » Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:48 am

Sarenium wrote:
Sanabel wrote:“Me too. It should be a fairly easy transition, given our similar views on healthcare. We just have to lay off on the attacks to keep things clean.”

She stood, extending her hand for a final goodbye, satisfied one of them would eventually end up endorsing the other, "Governor."

“What happened to Mike,” he chuckled. “Alright then, goodbye Senator.”

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The World Capitalist Confederation » Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:49 am

Sarenium wrote:
The World Capitalist Confederation wrote:"Would you like a drink? I've got some non-alcoholic champagne, virgin Long Island Iced Tea - I love that. So yes, would you like a drink?"

She stood up, gathering the ingredients, and made the Long Island Iced Tea without alcohol - she used non-alcoholic gin, vodka and other typical ingredients, mixing the cola and adding some iced tea, along with some lemon juice, poured it into two wine glasses, and then took it back to the table, one for her and one for Dayton.

She took a slice of the carved goose, and nodded at Dayton for her to get the rest.

"I heard this goose is nice - imported straight from North Dakota. Take a slice, whichever part you want."
Please Watch

Sarenium
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sarenium » Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:53 am

Sarenium wrote:

She stood up, gathering the ingredients, and made the Long Island Iced Tea without alcohol - she used non-alcoholic gin, vodka and other typical ingredients, mixing the cola and adding some iced tea, along with some lemon juice, poured it into two wine glasses, and then took it back to the table, one for her and one for Dayton.

She took a slice of the carved goose, and nodded at Dayton for her to get the rest.

"I heard this goose is nice - imported straight from North Dakota. Take a slice, whichever part you want."

Dayton plucked up a plump breast, "how goes the campaign trail, Senator?"
Says Paul Keating
Just another Australian.

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The World Capitalist Confederation » Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:56 am

Sarenium wrote:

"Very good. It's not as much progress as I expected, but I am increasing in the polls. Donaldson is behind me, and I'm very close to Caldwell and Davenport."
Please Watch

Sarenium
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sarenium » Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:02 am

Sarenium wrote:

"Very good. It's not as much progress as I expected, but I am increasing in the polls. Donaldson is behind me, and I'm very close to Caldwell and Davenport."

"Yes, formidable women through and through," Dayton mused, "have you given much thought to who best to unite the party behind if not yourself? I know its premature, but Murphy and Westra are two men who I fear would do irreversible harm to the Resolute Desk, I'm interested in we, the less revolutionary, candidates, reaching out and coalescing by Super Tuesday if not earlier."
Says Paul Keating
Just another Australian.

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The World Capitalist Confederation » Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:17 am

Sarenium wrote:
The World Capitalist Confederation wrote:"Very good. It's not as much progress as I expected, but I am increasing in the polls. Donaldson is behind me, and I'm very close to Caldwell and Davenport."

"Yes, formidable women through and through," Dayton mused, "have you given much thought to who best to unite the party behind if not yourself? I know its premature, but Murphy and Westra are two men who I fear would do irreversible harm to the Resolute Desk, I'm interested in we, the less revolutionary, candidates, reaching out and coalescing by Super Tuesday if not earlier."

"Well, it's either you or Velez. If I did drop out, I would endorse either of you. The problem is though, my main target, my main intended appeal comes with working-class voters, something that moderates often do weak with. I'm promising moderate things from a different angle, so me endorsing you or Velez might just lead to my voters going to Murphy or Westra."
Please Watch

Sarenium
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Sarenium » Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:39 am

Sarenium wrote:

"Well, it's either you or Velez. If I did drop out, I would endorse either of you. The problem is though, my main target, my main intended appeal comes with working-class voters, something that moderates often do weak with. I'm promising moderate things from a different angle, so me endorsing you or Velez might just lead to my voters going to Murphy or Westra."

"I'm the daughter of a teacher and a sailor, I've never particularly enjoyed wealth in the way some have. Your base of working class voters appreciate realism, and pragmatic policy, your endorsement undoubtedly would weigh in their minds. You've been in a cabinet before, you know what the next Democratic President would need and if I am that President, expect to be a significant bearing on my mind in that case."
Says Paul Keating
Just another Australian.

Azekopolaltion
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 16, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Azekopolaltion » Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:43 am

Sarenium wrote:"My proposal, as Senator Westra likened, is based on the Australian model, a system which by the way is viewed as the second best health system worldwide. Under my plan, you can keep your insurance, or you can opt-into a publicly funded health insurance plan. I'll go into the plan in a moment, but the two biggest causes of priced up care in America are drug prices and administrative costs. We'll be ending exclusivity circles where insurers limit you to an in-plan set of clinicians. Instead, you can go to whichever doctor you so desire, and your insurance plan will be forced to compete with other plans on price and coverage instead of suffocating you to a few doctors within a 20 minute drive of your house. Our public option will reduce prices because it will deliver a competitive alternative for those dissatisfied with their current plan, Medicare will be allowed to negotiate drug prices down. Under my plan if you want to head into a private hospital, you can do that and just pay the difference between the masterlist price and the price that hospital sets. That hospital will attempt to compete with the public network and other private hospitals in the area so naturally it will be bringing down its prices. Currently despite the minimal government involvement in our system, folks rely on their employer for their insurance plans and their plans restrict a patient to a specific set of clinicians in their local area. We're going to get rid of that, and give patients complete access to every clinician through any plan. Insurers shouldn't pick your doctor. The government shouldn't pick your doctor. You can pick your doctor. My plan strikes the balance between choice, and coverage. Between healthy outcomes and cost of service," Jillian smiled coolly in Westra's direction acutely aware the next question or two would not be so kind.

“Thank you, Senator. Like the questions I had for Levi, I have some for you. First, you pitch this as a public health insurance option, when in fact this proposal is much more than insurance. For free medical care, this proposal would allow people to utilize the public healthcare network. The only problem is, the United States does not have the same kind of public hospital system present in other nations. The widest public care network in the U.S. is the NYC Health + Hospital System. It operates 11 public centers. In Scandinavian nations or Australia, this would be laughable.”

“So, this plan would require a vast expansion of the public hospital system, yet you only provide cost estimates on the insurance side of things. Which brings me to cost. Australia’s entire population is about 24 million people – which is fewer than the number of individuals that are uninsured in our system! It is about 13 times smaller than our population. Their health spending amounts to about $1.8 trillion in a decade. If you expect usage of your system to be similar to that of Australia’s, your program would be about $23.5 trillion, which is $6.5 trillion shy of Medicare for All’s cost. Simply put, your estimates are almost ten times short. How would you cover this unprecedented expansion of not just health insurance, but truly the entire medical care system?”

“And my final question. Assume that this plan was implemented, paying for the cost and all. You expand public care successfully, you subsidize the private care successfully. Does this not create an inherent inequality of care? Public hospitals that are heavily strained by limited government spending will be of lower quality than private hospitals. Their employees will be paid less, they’ll have higher usage so longer wait times, and they might not afford the latest technology used in private establishments. Wouldn’t your system allow the rich to get exponentially better care than the poor, who tend to have worse health and thus would burden the finances of your system?”
Ro Khanna/AOC 2024

Meelducan
Powerbroker

Founded: Aug 24, 2016
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Meelducan » Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:47 am

Attack Ad - Nevada, Colorado, New Mexico
Meet Governor Mike Veléz, a candidate for President

But let's have a look into his background

Businessman to Florida Democratic Party Chair to Trade Represenatative to Governor, but exactly did he do?

Well, from the looks of it, not a lot

As a businessman or Chair of the Florida Democratic Party all he seems to have done is cut cheques for candidates

And it seems after cutting enough cheques, he landed himself the Trade Representative role.

Let's face it, Mike hasn't done a lot. I can't remember anything he done as Trade Representative, but his track record as Governor is worse.

Mike describes himself as a 'coalition builder', that's funny as he couldn't even build a coalition to get his 'aggresive gun control action' through the State Legislature. But at this point it is not surprising

Mike, we need a President who can actually get stuff done, not one who does very little

Paid for by 'Donaldson for America PAC'
Marianne 2024:
America's First Healer-In-Chief

Sanabel wrote:SHut the fuck up, Meel is epic

Dentali
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Dec 28, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Dentali » Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:02 am

Agarntrop wrote:
Dentali wrote:All above posts liked and Retweeted by @MissouriPeoplesSenator

James Moore
@MichiganMoore

Sorry your feelings were hurt snowflake @MissouriPeoplesSenator

Barry Anderson
@MissouriPeoplesSenator

If you want to play by those standards, don't you dare complain when someone says "someone should smash James Moore's head with a bottle."[/quote]

James Moore
@MichiganMoore

@MissouriPeoplesSenator I get real death threats every day
| LAND OF THE FREE ||AMERICAN||POLITICAL|| RP || IS || UP! | - JOIN NOW!

The Democratic Marxists
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 20, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The Democratic Marxists » Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:05 am

Puertollano wrote:Levi paused for a moment, a little shocked about the Tim comment, but almost not.

"Let me say this, and I don't say it lightly, the establishment has declared war on us. Tim, by the sounds of that, is trying to distance himself from the progressive wing of the party, something I have worried about happening sometime soon. I think part of his shift to the right-wing of the party is clear in his recent campaign adviser picks. His literal campaign manager is an ex-Clifford staffer and another was in the Baharia Administration. He's lost all touch with our wing, I'm afraid to say it. First with the public option and private insurance pandering, now this."

He let that sink in for a moment. "We're not going to take this lying down, right Senator? We need to fight back. I believe that starts with revoking your endorsement for Tim Westra - what he's demonstrated to me is that he is not all as progressive as he's made out to be. I think that action from you would make it very clear that we are Democratic Socialists and that we are not willing to bow the party apparatus," he said, taking a sip of water. "I want to also come down to Massachusetts and campaign on you behalf. We need you, you are the mother of all progressives in Washington D.C. and no corporate hack, former Governor is going to take that away from us."

Abby had noticed Tim's recent hires, along with his frequent overtures to the more moderate Sharansky to campaign for him while keeping her endorsement on the sidelines. That, coupled with his recent phone call, all fell into a pattern of a shift in tone to the centrist wing of the party.

She knew which way she was leaning. But, she had a reelection to deal with. Levi might be the polling leader, but this was a heavily splintered field and this said nothing of his potential to boost her polling numbers. Who knew, he might drag her down.

"Senator, I'm leaning towards making an explicit endorsement of solely your campaign. Perhaps I can do it through the PAC. This field needs to start narrowing down to one progressive and there's zero doubt in my mind that you are that person. I appreciate the help, I just need to think on a lot of things."
I’m a democratic socialist. Yes, I believe in the radical idea of sharing, as do so many other people. Fight me.

Pro: Socialism, Social Democracy, Peace, Environment, Legal Marijuana, Gun Control, Economic Redistribution, Medicare for All, Living Wage, Tuition-Free College, Feminism, Universal Pre-K, Palestine, Bernie Sanders, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Jeremy Corbyn, Jacinda Ardern, AMLO, Labour Party, Democratic Socialists of America, Green Party

Moderate: Barack Obama, Tulsi Gabbard

Anti: Casino Capitalism, Ruthless Billionaires, Abortion, Racism, War, The Wall, Israel, ISIL, CNN, Fox News, MSNBC, Hillary Clinton, Theresa May, Donald Trump, Republican Party, Democratic Party

Dentali
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Dec 28, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Dentali » Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:45 am

Nathaniel Richardson
Mt Vernon, Knox County, Ohio
April 28th, 2019

Richardson had spent the night in Columbus, Ohio at the home of a supporter and then got up early the next morning to attend church at Broad Street United Methodist once again greeting people and being personable. But after service and brunch with a few of his new friends he hit the road once again to Mt Vernon, Ohio which was the real target of his entire Ohio venture.

He was there to visit the CEO of Ariel Corp which was one of the world’s largest manufacturers of natural gas compressors. She was a lifelong Mount Vernon resident who had given millions to Mount Vernon’s railroad-depot restoration, to choral-music education, to barn renovations, to health campaigns, to school author visits, to pickup-truck maintenance, to drug-prevention programs, to the digitizing of the city library’s Civil War-era newspapers, as well as all sorts of college scholarships for local kids.

What was less public were the millions she and the company had spent on lobbying and political campaigns over the years. The RNC, the Republicn Senatorial Committee, America First Action, Senate Conservatives, Belief in Life & Liberty and dozens of individuals running for office.

He met with her privately speaking to her about his long history as a republican and supporting fossil fuels. He wanted to lessen regulations in general on energy and support the ongoing boom, but he described Natural Gas as “America’s Wonder Fuel” and that “America is the OPEC of Natural Gas.”

Fracking and horizontal drilling make our country rich and shift the geopolitical landscape away from the Middle East and Russia, with the United States expanding its reserves by hundreds of years. Richardson also believed enthusiastically that natural gas is the best way to curb carbon emissions, as America’s emissions have fallen more than any other industrial nation in the last two years while hundreds of dollars have been saved per household. “Cheap gas is a tax cut, and a multi trillion dollar gift.”

Richardson promised to never ban or curb fracking, he would in fact expand it. Fracking poses NO THREAT to groundwater according to the EPA, the US Geological survey and many academic institutions. Richardson quite frankly only saw reasons to expand the practice and said “It will be a priority in my Presidency to make the US the third largest liquefied natural gas exporter by 2024.”

He spent 2 hours going point by point on specific regulations repeals and reforms he would support to make the natural gas industry stronger and peppering in his other economic policies that would support domestic manufacturing and industries like Ariel Corp. He always brought it back to his Governorship, and the fact he had continually supported manufacturing, low taxes, deregulation and natural gas specifically while Prendergast had only enriched his own coal company.

A worthy visit to the state that made Presidents.
| LAND OF THE FREE ||AMERICAN||POLITICAL|| RP || IS || UP! | - JOIN NOW!

Greater Arab State
Senator

Founded: Jul 12, 2017
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Greater Arab State » Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:13 am

Sanabel wrote:
Greater Arab State wrote:
The White House, Washington, D.C.

Volker arrived at the White House, as usual for his meetings with the President, however, this particular one had the potential to differ form the usual affairs. Arriving with a moderate amount of time to spare, Volker presented himself at the foyer of the White House, politely notifying the secretary present that the President had scheduled a meeting with him shortly, before being led through to the entrance of the Oval Office, where he calmly waited to be called through, going over recent developments and the order of business within his mind as he waited.

The Oval Office Secretary led Volker through to see the President, who stood to shake the Congressional Leader’s hands. “It’s good to see you! What brings you here today,” he enquired.

“It good to see you as well, Mr President.” Volker said politely.

“I’ve came to inform you of recent developments, both inside the House Congressional Caucus and outside of it, Mr President.”
Moggmentum
Trump 2024
This nation does not represent my political views.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse