NATION

PASSWORD

The Land Of The Free: An American Political Roleplay (OOC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

The World Capitalist Confederation
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 07, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby The World Capitalist Confederation » Sun Feb 02, 2020 11:55 am

Sanabel wrote:
The World Capitalist Confederation wrote:That wasn't new. Her position is that she disagrees with it theologically but respects it as a democratic ally.

Not to sound anti-Semitic, but Mikulski just looks like a whiter version of her character model.

?

They are both white?

Whiter skin tone
Last edited by The World Capitalist Confederation on Sun Feb 02, 2020 11:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Please Watch
“We could manage to survive without the money changers and stockbrokers, but we would rather find it difficult to survive without miners, steel workers and those who cultivate the land.” - Nye Bevan, Minister of Health under Clement Attlee

“The mutual-aid tendency in man has so remote an origin, and is so deeply interwoven with all the past evolution of the human race, that is has been maintained by mankind up to the present time, notwithstanding all vicissitudes of history.” - Peter Krotopkin, evolutionary biologist and political writer.

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The World Capitalist Confederation » Sun Feb 02, 2020 11:56 am

Dentali wrote:
The World Capitalist Confederation wrote:That wasn't new. Her position is that she disagrees with it theologically but respects it as a democratic ally.

then i missed it the first time

What would be a more appropriate position:

"I respect Israel as a member of the Western World and an ally of freedom-loving people everywhere."
Please Watch
“We could manage to survive without the money changers and stockbrokers, but we would rather find it difficult to survive without miners, steel workers and those who cultivate the land.” - Nye Bevan, Minister of Health under Clement Attlee

“The mutual-aid tendency in man has so remote an origin, and is so deeply interwoven with all the past evolution of the human race, that is has been maintained by mankind up to the present time, notwithstanding all vicissitudes of history.” - Peter Krotopkin, evolutionary biologist and political writer.

Sanabel
Post Czar

Founded: Nov 10, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Sanabel » Sun Feb 02, 2020 11:58 am

The World Capitalist Confederation wrote:
Sanabel wrote:?

They are both white?

Whiter skin tone

I fail to understand your concern
The interregnum is over- I am once again the OP of the Land of the Free RP

I am a Radical Centro-Transhumanist and a National Globalist.
If you don't have a high enough IQ to know what those are, then we can't be friends.

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The World Capitalist Confederation » Sun Feb 02, 2020 12:04 pm

Sanabel wrote:
The World Capitalist Confederation wrote:Whiter skin tone

I fail to understand your concern

No concern, just a comment.
Please Watch

Main Nation Ministry
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 28, 2016
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Main Nation Ministry » Sun Feb 02, 2020 12:14 pm

I'm getting a bit motivated to start work on a post. I want to have Ben have that interview with Vohoffsky.
Local 22 year old Diet Coke Addict College Student Ruins Everything

Quote of the Week: "A NEW STORY ON WRITING THREAD FOR HALLOWEEN!! MYSTERY MINE AVAILABLE NOW!"

RPs I do
- How do you do fellow kids? You want to see something violent? - Artemis: Deimos Trafficking League (Horror/Mature)
- Descend into the forgotten tourist traps of Florida on this transgressive RP! - The Community (Mature/Black Comedy/Slice-of-Life)

My overall account that I use for P2TM and even for international roleplaying! MNM is a mysterious and extremely dangerous dictatorship filled with supernatural oddities, demons, militarized soldiers everywhere, and a misanthropic nihilistic dictator who doesn't give a damn. It's basically if the SCP Foundation got mixed with 1984.

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The World Capitalist Confederation » Sun Feb 02, 2020 12:19 pm

Main Nation Ministry wrote:I'm getting a bit motivated to start work on a post. I want to have Ben have that interview with Vohoffsky.

We can make that happen, yes. It should be dated around 15-20th February.
Please Watch

Dentali
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Dec 28, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Dentali » Sun Feb 02, 2020 12:21 pm

Sanabel wrote:

Not to sound anti-Semitic, but Mikulski just looks like a whiter version of her character model.

?

They are both white?

Honestly someone that physically small and unattractive is not going to be well received as a presidential candidate
| LAND OF THE FREE ||AMERICAN||POLITICAL|| RP || IS || UP! | - JOIN NOW!

Dentali
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Dentali » Sun Feb 02, 2020 12:21 pm

Dentali wrote:

then i missed it the first time

What would be a more appropriate position:

"I respect Israel as a member of the Western World and an ally of freedom-loving people everywhere."

get rid of the theological stuff regarding the diaspora

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The World Capitalist Confederation » Sun Feb 02, 2020 12:22 pm

Dentali wrote:
The World Capitalist Confederation wrote:What would be a more appropriate position:

get rid of the theological stuff regarding the diaspora

Alright.
Dentali wrote:
Sanabel wrote:?

They are both white?

Honestly someone that physically small and unattractive is not going to be well received as a presidential candidate

I'll make her taller, and find a more attractive character model.
Please Watch

Main Nation Ministry
Postmaster-General

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Main Nation Ministry » Sun Feb 02, 2020 12:24 pm

Main Nation Ministry wrote:I'm getting a bit motivated to start work on a post. I want to have Ben have that interview with Vohoffsky.

We can make that happen, yes. It should be dated around 15-20th February.

I want to give some development to Ben first. He's meeting with a relative of Dario's outside the classroom, after he's finished.

Quote of the Week: "A NEW STORY ON WRITING THREAD FOR HALLOWEEN!! MYSTERY MINE AVAILABLE NOW!"

RPs I do
- How do you do fellow kids? You want to see something violent? - Artemis: Deimos Trafficking League (Horror/Mature)
- Descend into the forgotten tourist traps of Florida on this transgressive RP! - The Community (Mature/Black Comedy/Slice-of-Life)

My overall account that I use for P2TM and even for international roleplaying! MNM is a mysterious and extremely dangerous dictatorship filled with supernatural oddities, demons, militarized soldiers everywhere, and a misanthropic nihilistic dictator who doesn't give a damn. It's basically if the SCP Foundation got mixed with 1984.

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The World Capitalist Confederation » Sun Feb 02, 2020 12:33 pm

Character Information Sheet

NS Nation Name: The World Capitalist Confederation
Character Name: Erika Goldman (nee Steinberg)
Character Gender: Female
Character Age: 64
Character Height: 177cm
Character Weight: 66kg
Character Position/Role/Job: Connecticut Commissioner of the Department of Economic and Community Development (1987-1996), Senator of Connecticut (1996-2008, 2016-). Secretary of Housing and Urban Development (2008-2016)
Appearance: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Esther_Mc ... crop_2.jpg
Character State of Origin: Connecticut
Character State of Residence: Connecticut
Character Party Affiliation: Democrat
Main Strengths: Knows the Washington game, highly experienced for her age, intelligent, architectural in her plans, large connections due to her father, centrist.
Main Weaknesses: Boring, establishment-type, effectively inherited her position, uncharismatic, overly pretentious and "sweats details"
Biography: Born to then-Congressman Aldwin Steinberg, who, despite his general centrism, was much softer on civil rights than his peers, compensated for his hard stance on drugs and (originally) pro-Vietnam War views, allowing him to effectively be a moderate in the trying times of the 1960s. He was a staunch supporter of Johnson, being told, after the 1964 election that" "...It is important to us [the Johnson Administration] that you champion our stances in Congress. We will give you significant power in Congress, starting with an endorsement for the Connecticut Senate." This endorsement allowed him to gain more power within the pro-Johnson/moderate wing of the party, championing his stances on both civil rights and the War on Crime. He also gained his seat in the Senate, succeeding Thomas Dodd after primarying him and succeeding.

Her father, after winning the Senate election, then slowly began to groom his 10-year-old daughter for political office, giving her the best education he could afford with his salary and some money he earned from lobbying his fellow Senators on some bills that he supported anyway. Of course, he was moderately rich (net worth: $1,500,000) even before he entered office thanks to his law firm, allowing Goldman to access a good education from an early age. However, her first interests weren't really in politics, but more in architecture and in urban planning, which allowed her to take a master's degree in architecture from Yale University, even as her father pushed her towards politics.

Her interest in architecture, however, shaped her early politics, as she worked with local politicians and corporations in order to begin what she called the "Connecticut Project", drafting a plan to use local and state funds in order to develop generally impoverished communities via construction developments and revitalisation projects. Whilst the project was dumped due to some issues with garnering the actual funds and confusion over the budget, Goldman still is interested in the project and hopes to make it a hallmark (albeit not the primary part) of a Goldman Presidency.

However, all that aside, she began working on her Washington connections, doing meetings for her father, always helping him and being present at less-important meetings or whenever he was busy. She learned the art of negotiation and persuasion not just from instruction, but from practice too. Even before her father's retirement, she was already gaining experience in the political game, helping push several of her father's bills through with lobbying and elbow grease. She made several friends and a few enemies, already establishing a reputation before she got into Congress.

Her official position, given to her by her father's efforts and her work on the Connecticut Project, was the Connecticut Commissioner of the Department of Economics and Community Development, as she founded several urban housing projects, infrastructure repairs and a stimulus package in the millions. From her office and her father's training, she slowly became more effective at wrangling deals and negotiating. She decided, in 1996, that it was time to get into office...

After several years of effectively training, her father decided to retire in 1996 to retire as a lobbyist and high-ranking member of a think tank, officially endorsing her. Thanks to backing by several lobbyist groups, mostly centrist ones, who saw her as a strong moderate, and her father's state allies, she won the primary and the general by a large margin, beginning her time in the Senate and the full start of her political career.

She stood as pro-Clinton, backing his decision to join the WTO and his centre-leaning economics. She made a clear point about ending the gridlock and about the importance of bipartisan cooperation, making her willingness to work with Republicans on key issues open. Whilst she failed on most fronts, she was able to work as a conduit of several bipartisan bills, making her a key figure in the Senate when it comes to swaying the centrist bloc. She consistently made alliances, and always aimed to get more control over the Senate, and even getting a few allies in the House.

Once Bush II's time came, she fully supported Afghanistan, but was a lot more hesitant about Iraq, but kept her hesitancy private until the war truly became unpopular. She opposed the tax cuts, but not with much energy, as she knew that opposing it too heavily would cause problems for her later on. She endorsed Obama in the 2008 primaries, seeing "the first black president to be an amazing achievement for this nation", and getting HUD Secretary for her efforts.

Her time as HUD Secretary involved significant developments, the approval of high-standard affordable housing in low-income areas (which many leftists see as gentrification and rightists see as effectively fiddling with the housing market) along with plans being put in place to make future developments more eco-friendly and sustainable, along with extra funding to deprived areas to increase incomes, increase standards of living and appeal to both minorities and the white working class.

She then ran in 2016 once Obama''s time finished, coming in the top 5, but ultimately not getting the nomination. She protested Wolf heavily, calling him a "misogynist" and a "racist", slamming him and his brand of "dangerous populist politics", and effectively geared up for a 2020 run, as she endorsed several sycophants in both House and Senate elections in 2018 and will most likely do so again, in order to keep promoting the centrist Democrat wing. She has now just released her memoirs, and will soon most likely open an exploratory committee.

Other Info: Her husband might also be a high-level politician. Applications are open for him. Moderate, but firmly democratic, father was Connecticut Congressman and later Senator until his retirement which led to a special 1996 election that his daughter won. Practicing Conservative Jew. Has 3 children: Thompson (39), Aldwin Jr. (32) and Erika Jr. (28)
Political Views:

Israel: "I respect Israel as a powerful ally in a region of turmoil, one that all freedom-loving people should recognise."
Foreign Wars: "War is a hellish and brutal thing. We simply cannot rush into it by jingo nor by blind anger. We must be careful, and see the consequences of our actions, lest we sent our young men to die for a lost cause. We cannot send our young men to war for money and influence, only to defend democracy and to defend our nations. Stopping religious fundamentalists and stopping national security threats are a reason to go to war, but simply put, blind greed and spurious intelligence are not reasons to support a war. I support our interventions in Afghanistan and against ISIS, but not against Iraq."
Foreign Aid: "It is the moral duty of this nation, and of all nations, to feed the poor and heal the sick, no matter where they may be."
Same-Sex Marriage: "It is not my prerogative to tell other people what to do and who to be. Gay marriage should be left to the religion of the participants, with civil partnerships being an option if their religion does not support it or if they are irreligious."
Immigration: "We must open our hearts, open our ports, to those who wish to work, to those who wish to perform an honest job. The criminals, meanwhile, must be stopped without remorse."
Refugees and Asylum Seekers: "Back when I was around 15 or 16, I was taking a drive around New York, enjoying the landmarks of the place where I lived. One of the landmarks, was, of course, the Statue of Liberty. I read its plaque, and still remember it to this day: "Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free." We must accept all refugees and asylum seekers, as it is our moral duty, not just as the beacon of democracy and the free haven for all men and women, but rather as citizens of the world, to take in all those fleeing persecution and death."
Marijuana: "We must legalise it for medical use federally and let the states decide the rest."
Abortion: "20 weeks except in cases of rape, incest or bodily harm to either infant or mother."
Guns: "I think it's safe to say that, if you require a license to use a car, I think you require a license to use a weapon. Gun violence is a travesty, and we must stop it with every weapon in our arsenal."
Government Surveillance: "There are two types of whistleblowers: the good ones, like Edward Snowden, who are responsible with what they do, and expose violations of human rights. Then, there are bad ones, like Chelsea Manning, who are nothing but cyberanarchists attacking our nation with leaks and with the compromisation of our national security."
Human Rights: "We must fully ratify the UNCHR and the UNCRC and put them in place as domestic law."
Equal Rights Amendment: "I fully support the ERA, but we must go beyond just gender...We must go to religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnicity, immigration status...We must guarantee equal treatment for all under the law, no matter who they are."
Universal Healthcare: "Single-payer healthcare is something I will look at. Some say it will save trillions, others say it will cost trillions. This is an issue that we cannot get wrong. If we get it wrong on one side, we condemn people to their deaths. If we get it wrong on the other, we collapse our economy."
College Tuition: "We certainly need to slash it, yes. Abolish altogether? No. We could provide some grants for poor families, I suppose, but I think bringing Sallie Mae back under government control would be a good idea as well. I am a very large supporter of equality of opportunity, and believe that access to education is a human right. We must make education accessible for all, whilst still maintaining some fees for the more privileged in order to help fund our colleges and universities."
Universal Basic Income: "The more money people have, the more they can spend and contribute to the economy. Poor people spend a larger percentage of their income than the rich. Does it not follow we should give the poor money to spend, allowing us to save money on welfare whilst expanding the economy."
Inequality: "Inequality of opportunity hurts economic growth, is highly immoral and, according to the IMF, a threat to our democracy. I have no problem with self-made millionaires or even billionaires, it's the ones that inherited opportunities that I have problems with. Inequality of outcome is a natural representation of the different skills of different people, but inequality of opportunity is actively dangerous. Understand?"
Energy: "Clean oil and coal can provide a nice short-term solution whilst we wait for solar and wind to become more economical."
Transport and Infrastructure: "We need better infrastructure...better transport. I believe in investing more in transport and in infrastructure, so that we can expand our road capacity and promote the blood vessels of our economy. More infrastructure means more jobs and more growth, after all."
Taxation: "We need to reverse the Wolf and Owen tax cuts, and add another top bracket 10% higher than the current highest bracket. Taxation is harmful to economic growth when used excessively, therefore we need to strike a balance."
Housing: "Housing...is a human right. All people deserve housing, and so we must build more affordable and high quality housing in order to house more people. We can end homelessness, allow people to enter the housing ladder more easily and effectively increase the housing capacity of this nation, ensuring that new waves of immigration do not disrupt local economies."
Unemployment: "Reducing unemployment is significantly more important than reducing inflation. As long as wages rise with inflation - and they will, as the supply for labor will plummet as unemployment decreases, we are fine when it comes to inflation. We must provide more jobs, whether that be in the public sector or private sector."
Minimum Wage: "We must increase the federal minimum wage to $12, and ensure that it is adjusted by area. We could adjust the minimum wage by county, to match costs of living. We will also have it automatically adjust for inflation, as to ensure that the minimum adjusts with inflation."
Electoral College: "I believe we need to run Presidential Elections like jungle primaries, similar to what France does: Let as many people run in the first round as they want, and then make people pick between the last two. By popular vote, of course."

I have read and accept the rules of the roleplay: The World Capitalist Confederation

Do Not Remove: 84721
Please Watch

Imperial Esplanade
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 13, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial Esplanade » Mon Feb 03, 2020 7:20 am

Haven't heard back from that WFP person, so I guess I'll just post a flashback speech or something.
Busy, but I check TGs often.
Imperial Esplanadian Constitution [WIP]

New Orleans, Louisiana.
Nation Weebly/Wiki - Coming Soon
The Land of the Free - Admin Assist.

But the Lord stood by me, and gave me strength. (2 Timothy 4:17)
One of the keys to happiness is a bad memory. (Rita Mae Brown)
SAINTS | PELICANS | TIGERS | PRIVATEERS

Granluras
Minister

Founded: Feb 23, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Granluras » Tue Feb 04, 2020 9:12 am

oh
Reminiscence

est. 2018

Bruke
Powerbroker

Founded: Nov 21, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Bruke » Tue Feb 04, 2020 1:44 pm

Gave the good West Virginian a question he should be able to answer.

Main Nation Ministry
Postmaster-General

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Main Nation Ministry » Tue Feb 04, 2020 2:24 pm

Bruke wrote:Gave the good West Virginian a question he should be able to answer.

Well, Montgomery can expect to be checking tabs on Jonah..

RPs I do

Confederate American SU
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 29, 2019
New York Times Democracy

Postby Confederate American SU » Tue Feb 04, 2020 8:42 pm

NS Nation Name: Confederate American SU
Character Name: Casey F, Pickett
Character Gender: Male
Character Age: 24
Character Height: 4'10"
Character Weight: 88 pounds
Character Position/Role/Job: Self-proclaimed Grand Wizard of the Red Shirts, Founder of the National States Rights Democratic Party.
Appearance:

Character State of Origin: Pennsylvania
Character State of Residence: Pennsylvania
Character Party Affiliation: National States' Rights Democratic Party
Main Strengths: Honest, believes in his ideals, tech-savvy, intelligent, incorruptible, bold and brash (More like, belongs in the trash)
Main Weaknesses: Is a fringe extremist, is a crossdresser, has no filter, cusses regularly, is somehow both far-left and far-right at the same time, has no people-skills, may not be entirely mentally well-off, has a sketchy browsing history
Biography: Casey F. Pickett was born on March 15, 1995 to Connor Pickett, a former steelworker and union boss, and Isabelle Pickett, a seamstress in Jefferson Hills, Pennsylvania. As a boy, Casey was often bullied for his short stature, physical weakness, girly first name, and surname. Due to this, much of his social life was relegated to the Internet, though he did participate in his high school's drama club. He moved to a high school in Northeast Philadelphia, crossdressing as a girl to hide his true gender. During this time, Pickett frequented political forums and chatrooms, becoming a fervent yet somewhat patriotic leftist. He also participated in reenactment societies under the identity of the Confederate general.

This changed when he entered university. His experiences with the radical left embittered him, especially those with black nationalists. This radicalized him towards white nationalism, while he kept his libertarian socialist ideals. Pickett started to participate in imageboards and dropped out of university, disgusted at what he considered to be an 'anti-white' academic establishment. Soon, he grew to have a small following on his personal Discord server and Youtube Channel, while he had gotten a few of his personal friends to join with him in founding both the National States' Rights Democratic Party and the Redshirts militia. Antifa had attacked him and his organization and doxxed him, revealing both his true gender and his online persona to the world. Recently, he decided to run for the Philadelphia mayoral election on the platform of seceding Northeast Philadelphia from the city and removing the city's status as a sanctuary city.

Political Views:
Israel: "We should cut all the damn aid to Israel. America first, motherfuckers!"
Foreign Wars: "We need to stop being the world policeman and focus on advancing American interests! If anything, we need to go after the damn Saudis who were truly behind 9/11."
Foreign Aid: "Cut it all. Our citizens are in poverty while we dump money on African n----s. We're just making them increase their population artificially."
Same-Sex Marriage: "I don't really care and think this is an issue for the states, but I think states should just allow it. I understand how it feels like to be restrained by Judaeo-Christian morality, so I really have little sympathy for Christfags."
Immigration: "Cut all the immigration and deport all the legal immigrants. Reverse the 1965 Immigration Act and only allow immigration from European countries. Immigration is the main driving factor of the deprivation of the white working class American, and we should oppose it wholeheartedly. We don't need a fence or wall at the border, we need trenches with machine guns and artillery!"
Refugees and Asylum Seekers: "Political asylum seekers from European countries are fine, but really 'refugees' are just economic migrants who are scabs. Fuck them all."
Marijuana: "It should be entirely a state issue. I don't give a damn about pot smokers."
Abortion: "State issue. Though...I got sickened by late term abortions. I am wondering though about the idea of mandatory abortions for black people..."
Guns: "We need to remove all current restrictions on guns! Not only that, but we need to restore the old militia system and have compulsory gun ownership! Every citizen must be armed to be free!"
Government Surveillance: "Government surveillance is a violation of the Bill of Rights, plain and simple. We should do the opposite, investing in encryption and online privacy to protect our citizens from cyberattacks!"
Human Rights: "There are no human rights. There is only the inalienable rights of every white American!"
Equal Rights Amendment: "Doesn't the shitty 14th amendment do that anyways? Honestly, I'd support it if we remove both the pesky 14th and 15 amendments."
Universal Healthcare: "I really have no stance on that besides knowing that our current system is broken. I think restoring the labor unions and putting a cap on drug prices is key to bringing health benefits to all Americans, but I need to do more research to find a democratic, decentralized way to bring healthcare to the American people."
College Tuition: "College tuition only exists because American colleges are wasteful, bourgeois pits filled with the most loathsome, parasitic fake socialists you'll ever see. Get rid of the gender studies and n----r-nationalists and all the unnecessary services. Hell, get rid of the fatcat administrators too. If we're going to use taxpayer money to fund our education, it should be to actually educate people. Not indoctrinate them with anti-white garbage!"
Universal Basic Income: "The worst bandage that could be applied to capitalism. In the short term, I can see this being to good to fund our impoverished movement, but in the long term, it'll turn the proud American citizenry into dependent peons of the federal government. You only have to see Rome to see what will happen. Still, I guess it's better than the garbage means-tested welfare that we currently have, which is welfare for n-----s only."
Inequality: "Inequality is a threat to democracy and liberty. But, the people who want 'equality of opportunity' are exactly the sorts who caused it. Capitalism IS inequal. Capitalism IS plutocratic, inherently so. Thomas Jefferson was right in that you can not have a capitalist democracy. Though the days of the yeoman farmer are over, we can still revitalize the American republic by seizing the means of production and giving them to the unionized American worker, the yeoman farmer of the 21st century!"
Energy: "Nuclear power is the way! Fuck the hippies! Though, I think we need to protect our domestic energy industries to. Lots of workers rely on the coal mines."
Transport and Infrastructure: "I am for more infrastructure spending, among the states. States need to take up the responsibility of infrastructure spending. We shouldn't invest in public transportation though, until we allow segregation nationwide."
Taxation: "The tax code needs to be simplified, and I have an idea for that. All taxes on individuals should be done on the local level. State governments can tax the local governments, and the federal government can tax the states. This will create a truly federal system that is simple and easy for the taxpayer."
Housing: "I believe that every white American is entitled to own their very own home! We should scrap all the Section 8 negro housing and instead focus on providing tiny homes to guys like me. Instead of McMansions and cramped apartments, we should build small, affordable houses for the average citizen. We should also abolish landlordship and instead focus on home ownership for all white Americans! We should also allow redlining and other practices to make sure that blacks don't keep on ruining neighborhoods."
Unemployment: "Unemployement is the great crisis of late stage capitalism and can only be solved by defeating the eternal negro, ending outsourcing, AND seizing the means of production. Re-industrialize America, now!"
Minimum Wage: "The minimum wage is another band-aid on the broken capitalist system. Wage labor is a serf-like existence where you're dependent on your boss. Workers should own the means of production! We should empower unions to fight the fatcat capitalists, tooth and nail! For land, labor, and liberty!"
Electoral College: "The Presidency is in itself an autocratic institution. Congress is oligarchic. We need to completely scrap the Constitution and create a new system based on confederalism, direct democracy, and syndicalism!"

Other Info: I hope it's fine to play as an insignificant, eccentric radical with no chance of actually winning elections.

I have read and accept the rules of the roleplay: Confederate American SU

Last edited by Confederate American SU on Tue Jun 23, 2020 2:10 am, edited 2 times in total.
★★========★★
==★★====★★==
====
★★★★====
==
★★====★★==
★★========★★

★No, it is not the South. SU stands for 'States and Unions'. The right acronym is RCAS. Please read the Factbook.★

Terrelis
Minister

Founded: Aug 08, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Terrelis » Wed Feb 05, 2020 8:02 am

What is the current state of this RP? Like how many candidates for each party? And any important major events?

Sanabel
Post Czar

Founded: Nov 10, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Sanabel » Wed Feb 05, 2020 8:22 am

Terrelis wrote:What is the current state of this RP? Like how many candidates for each party? And any important major events?

Both primary campaigns are underway, but we are still far from Iowa and New Hampshire. A handful of candidates have entered the Democratic primary, but we need more Republicans.

Welcome back!
The interregnum is over- I am once again the OP of the Land of the Free RP

I am a Radical Centro-Transhumanist and a National Globalist.
If you don't have a high enough IQ to know what those are, then we can't be friends.

Dentali
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Dentali » Wed Feb 05, 2020 8:37 am

Sanabel wrote:
Terrelis wrote:What is the current state of this RP? Like how many candidates for each party? And any important major events?

Both primary campaigns are underway, but we are still far from Iowa and New Hampshire. A handful of candidates have entered the Democratic primary, but we need more Republicans.

Welcome back!

Very active, bunch of people running on the dem side for President... Major events include the President not running again due to a cancer diagnosis and the american ambassador to israel being assassinated by Hamas.

We also need Republican house members

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The World Capitalist Confederation » Wed Feb 05, 2020 8:50 am

Hey, not to bother anyone, but would any of the OPs mind taking a look at my Goldman app?
Please Watch

Terrelis
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Terrelis » Wed Feb 05, 2020 8:53 am

Sanabel wrote:

Welcome back!

Is it cool if I make a republican and democrat to run? I'm Surprised you remember me I haven't been on here in a while.

Dentali
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Dentali » Wed Feb 05, 2020 8:58 am

The World Capitalist Confederation wrote:Hey, not to bother anyone, but would any of the OPs mind taking a look at my Goldman app?

ill get to it sometime today sure

Terrelis
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Terrelis » Wed Feb 05, 2020 9:52 am

NS Nation Name: Terrelis
Character Name: Arther Cameron Jr.
Character Gender: Male
Character Age: 49
Character Height: 6'2
Character Weight: 183
Character Position/Role/Job: Marion County Deputy Prosecutor (1995 - 2007), Indiana Attorney General (2009 - 2012), US Senator from Indiana's 5th (2013 - Present)
Appearance: Congressman Cameron
Character State of Origin: Indiana
Character State of Residence: Indiana
Character Party Affiliation: Republican
Main Strengths: Nationally recognized, Intelligent, Connections to many elite politicians/businessmen
Main Weaknesses: Leans slightly left on some social issues, Easily influenced
Biography: Arther, a federal judge, and Julia Cameron (a white couple) adopted a young newborn in 1971, and named the boy Arther Jr. Arther Jr. was raised in a privileged environment. His parents were staunch republicans and instilled the same values in him. He was never interested in politics even though his father always did his best to force a political career on him. His father made him run for his high school SGA, in which he was elected VP his sophomore and junior years, and President his senior year.

Arther Jr, decided to attend Howard University for his undergrad, where he began to develop more liberal stances although not straying too far from his republican roots. He graduated with a degree in Criminal Justice and went on to attend Harvard Law. After graduating Harvard Arther Jr. became a Marion County Deputy Prosecutor. During his time as a prosecutor was known for being extremely lenient to nonviolent offenders, which was not always popular with his family. In 2007 he finally gave in to his fathers pressure to get into politics and he left the Prosecutors to work in the Governors office. In 2008 he ran for state Attorney General and won in a n overwhelming victory, mostly due to his fathers millions poured into the campaign.

As Attorney General Arther Jr. issued a memorandum to all County Prosecutors urging them to begin offering minimum sentences or no time served plea deals for small marijuana possession offenders. He was also known for cracking down and corporate and political criminals in the state. After serving only one term as Attorney General, Arther Jr. contemplated running for Governor in 2012 but ultimately decided to run for Congress instead. He defeated the incumbent for the states 5th seat, and went on to run in the general election. Arther Jr. was a vocal opponent of both President Baharia and President Wolfe; deeming the former too liberal and the latter too radical.

Other Info
Pro
- Legalized Marijuana
- Selective Immigration (College Students, Doctors, Scientist, ETC)
- Mandatory Health Insurance
- Federal Equal Pay Legislation
- Free Community College
- Stricter Welfare/Food Stamps Requirements
- Clean Energy

Anti
- Abortion
- Foreign Aid
- Same-Sex Marriage
- Government Funded Universal Healthcare
- Government Surveillance
- American Intervention in Foreign Affairs

I have read and accept the rules of the roleplay: Terrelis

Last edited by Terrelis on Wed Feb 05, 2020 9:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

Main Nation Ministry
Postmaster-General

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Main Nation Ministry » Wed Feb 05, 2020 11:43 am

The World Capitalist Confederation wrote:Hey, not to bother anyone, but would any of the OPs mind taking a look at my Goldman app?

Yo, Cap. You're good for that interview with Montgomery and Vohoffsky?

RPs I do

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The World Capitalist Confederation » Wed Feb 05, 2020 11:44 am

Main Nation Ministry wrote:

Yo, Cap. You're good for that interview with Montgomery and Vohoffsky?

In a few hours, sure.
Please Watch

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse