NATION

PASSWORD

The Land Of The Free: An American Political Roleplay (OOC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Imperial Esplanade
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 13, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial Esplanade » Sun Jan 26, 2020 8:11 am

Azekopolaltion wrote:(Image)

who the heck is making these weird edits to Westra's app

Now that is hilarious.
Busy, but I check TGs often.
Imperial Esplanadian Constitution [WIP]

New Orleans, Louisiana.
Nation Weebly/Wiki - Coming Soon
The Land of the Free - Admin Assist.

But the Lord stood by me, and gave me strength. (2 Timothy 4:17)
One of the keys to happiness is a bad memory. (Rita Mae Brown)
SAINTS | PELICANS | TIGERS | PRIVATEERS

Granluras
Minister

Founded: Feb 23, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Granluras » Sun Jan 26, 2020 8:44 am

Azekopolaltion wrote:(Image)

who the heck is making these weird edits to Westra's app

You mean to say that those aren't canon?
Reminiscence

est. 2018

Azekopolaltion
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 16, 2018

Postby Azekopolaltion » Sun Jan 26, 2020 1:33 pm

Gordano and Lysandus wrote:Well, the only other things that account has done are putting up a bunch of very simple pages for a bunch of people, and the endorsements page.

On another note, Azek, Westra was at Cornell at the same time as Simone, if you hadn't noticed. I did mention it before.

Do you think they would have known each other?
Ro Khanna/AOC 2024

Agarntrop
Powerbroker

Founded: May 14, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Agarntrop » Sun Jan 26, 2020 4:11 pm

Gordano and Lysandus wrote:Well, the only other things that account has done are putting up a bunch of very simple pages for a bunch of people, and the endorsements page.

On another note, Azek, Westra was at Cornell at the same time as Simone, if you hadn't noticed. I did mention it before.

So Simone used to be a prostitute?
Labour Party (UK), Progressive Democrat (US)
Left Without Edge
Former Senator Barry Anderson (R-MO)

Governor Tara Misra (R-KY)

Representative John Atang (D-NY03)

Governor Max Smith (R-AZ)

State Senator Simon Hawkins (D-IA)

Join Land of Hope and Glory - a UK political RP project

The World Capitalist Confederation
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 07, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby The World Capitalist Confederation » Sun Jan 26, 2020 4:16 pm

Agarntrop wrote:

So Simone used to be a prostitute?

I just checked and apparently, according to the article, Westra had an affair with her, contracting hepatitis A. This shit gets weirder and weirder.
Please Watch
“We could manage to survive without the money changers and stockbrokers, but we would rather find it difficult to survive without miners, steel workers and those who cultivate the land.” - Nye Bevan, Minister of Health under Clement Attlee

“The mutual-aid tendency in man has so remote an origin, and is so deeply interwoven with all the past evolution of the human race, that is has been maintained by mankind up to the present time, notwithstanding all vicissitudes of history.” - Peter Krotopkin, evolutionary biologist and political writer.

Main Nation Ministry
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 28, 2016
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Main Nation Ministry » Sun Jan 26, 2020 4:26 pm

The World Capitalist Confederation wrote:
Agarntrop wrote:So Simone used to be a prostitute?

I just checked and apparently, according to the article, Westra had an affair with her, contracting hepatitis A. This shit gets weirder and weirder.

Is someone editing Westra's app?
Local 22 year old Diet Coke Addict College Student Ruins Everything

Quote of the Week: "A NEW STORY ON WRITING THREAD FOR HALLOWEEN!! MYSTERY MINE AVAILABLE NOW!"

RPs I do
- How do you do fellow kids? You want to see something violent? - Artemis: Deimos Trafficking League (Horror/Mature)
- Descend into the forgotten tourist traps of Florida on this transgressive RP! - The Community (Mature/Black Comedy/Slice-of-Life)

My overall account that I use for P2TM and even for international roleplaying! MNM is a mysterious and extremely dangerous dictatorship filled with supernatural oddities, demons, militarized soldiers everywhere, and a misanthropic nihilistic dictator who doesn't give a damn. It's basically if the SCP Foundation got mixed with 1984.

New Cobastheia
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 12, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby New Cobastheia » Sun Jan 26, 2020 5:05 pm

Well then, and on an unrelated note I have a strange feeling like I want to make the First Lady

Gordano and Lysandus
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 24, 2012
New York Times Democracy

Postby Gordano and Lysandus » Sun Jan 26, 2020 5:53 pm

Azekopolaltion wrote:

She was doing her Masters at the time in Near Eastern Studies, but it's very plausible that they did - in fact - know each other.
Neoliberal
"Making peace with the establishment is an important aspect of maturity."
Join NS P2TM's rebooted US politics RP! - America the Beautiful
Eugene Obradovic - D-IL - President pro tempore of the United States Senate, senior Senator from the State of Illinois
Caroline Simone - D-NY - Ranking Member of the House Foreign Affairs Committee, former Speaker of the United States House of Representatives, Representative for the 12th District of New York
Abigail Jekyll-Jones - R-OR - Chair of the House Natural Resources Committee, Representative for the 2nd District of Oregon
Bryan Burgess - R-CT - White House Press Secretary
Jonah Prendergast Jr. - R-WV - Governor of West Virginia, former Secretary of Labor

Granluras
Minister

Postby Granluras » Sun Jan 26, 2020 6:13 pm

Gordano and Lysandus wrote:
Azekopolaltion wrote:

She was doing her Masters at the time in Near Eastern Studies, but it's very plausible that they did - in fact - know each other.

Caroline ghosted Westra and that's why he holds animosity towards her
Reminiscence

est. 2018

Dentali
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Dec 28, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Dentali » Sun Jan 26, 2020 6:18 pm

I have the speaker of the house and the African American senator from Michigan, why is their support not being courted. Frankly I don’t get it
| LAND OF THE FREE ||AMERICAN||POLITICAL|| RP || IS || UP! | - JOIN NOW!

Granluras
Minister

Postby Granluras » Sun Jan 26, 2020 6:26 pm

Dentali wrote:I have the speaker of the house and the African American senator from Michigan, why is their support not being courted. Frankly I don’t get it

Because you're never active as either of them AFAIK
Reminiscence

est. 2018

Dentali
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Dentali » Sun Jan 26, 2020 6:38 pm

Granluras wrote:
Dentali wrote:I have the speaker of the house and the African American senator from Michigan, why is their support not being courted. Frankly I don’t get it

Because you're never active as either of them AFAIK

i use the speaker in Congress and Moore is plenty active, he's in 3 separate meetings right now and tweets a ton.
Last edited by Dentali on Sun Jan 26, 2020 6:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Gordano and Lysandus
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 24, 2012
New York Times Democracy

Postby Gordano and Lysandus » Sun Jan 26, 2020 6:49 pm

Dentali wrote:
Granluras wrote:Because you're never active as either of them AFAIK

i use the speaker in Congress and Moore is plenty active, he's in 3 separate meetings right now and tweets a ton.

The Speaker didn't respond to the email that someone (I think it was Sana but I'm not sure) said I had the greenlight to send as Simone.

For that matter, I don't recall if he or Senator Windsor ever responded to the earlier letter regarding the Gang of Eight... but that's somewhat forgotten by now.
Last edited by Gordano and Lysandus on Sun Jan 26, 2020 6:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Neoliberal
"Making peace with the establishment is an important aspect of maturity."
Join NS P2TM's rebooted US politics RP! - America the Beautiful
Eugene Obradovic - D-IL - President pro tempore of the United States Senate, senior Senator from the State of Illinois
Caroline Simone - D-NY - Ranking Member of the House Foreign Affairs Committee, former Speaker of the United States House of Representatives, Representative for the 12th District of New York
Abigail Jekyll-Jones - R-OR - Chair of the House Natural Resources Committee, Representative for the 2nd District of Oregon
Bryan Burgess - R-CT - White House Press Secretary
Jonah Prendergast Jr. - R-WV - Governor of West Virginia, former Secretary of Labor

Sanabel
Post Czar

Founded: Nov 10, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Sanabel » Sun Jan 26, 2020 7:11 pm

New Cobastheia wrote:Well then, and on an unrelated note I have a strange feeling like I want to make the First Lady

Do it
The interregnum is over- I am once again the OP of the Land of the Free RP

I am a Radical Centro-Transhumanist and a National Globalist.
If you don't have a high enough IQ to know what those are, then we can't be friends.

Main Nation Ministry
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 28, 2016
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Main Nation Ministry » Sun Jan 26, 2020 7:16 pm

New Cobastheia wrote:Well then, and on an unrelated note I have a strange feeling like I want to make the First Lady

Do it.
Local 22 year old Diet Coke Addict College Student Ruins Everything

Quote of the Week: "A NEW STORY ON WRITING THREAD FOR HALLOWEEN!! MYSTERY MINE AVAILABLE NOW!"

RPs I do
- How do you do fellow kids? You want to see something violent? - Artemis: Deimos Trafficking League (Horror/Mature)
- Descend into the forgotten tourist traps of Florida on this transgressive RP! - The Community (Mature/Black Comedy/Slice-of-Life)

My overall account that I use for P2TM and even for international roleplaying! MNM is a mysterious and extremely dangerous dictatorship filled with supernatural oddities, demons, militarized soldiers everywhere, and a misanthropic nihilistic dictator who doesn't give a damn. It's basically if the SCP Foundation got mixed with 1984.

Granluras
Minister

Postby Granluras » Sun Jan 26, 2020 8:10 pm

Reminiscence

est. 2018

Puertollano
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 30, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Puertollano » Sun Jan 26, 2020 8:48 pm

Senator Levi Murphy (D-MN)
Chairwoman Lilyana Wolf (R-ME)
J.P. Randy Cramp (R-TX)
Mayor Tammy Tablot (I-NV)

Puertollano
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 30, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Puertollano » Sun Jan 26, 2020 8:49 pm

Dentali wrote:
Granluras wrote:Because you're never active as either of them AFAIK

Maybe that's why no one is trying to talk with him rn?
Senator Levi Murphy (D-MN)
Chairwoman Lilyana Wolf (R-ME)
J.P. Randy Cramp (R-TX)
Mayor Tammy Tablot (I-NV)

Azekopolaltion
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 16, 2018

Postby Azekopolaltion » Mon Jan 27, 2020 6:36 am

I've got Davenport, Atang, Vohoffsky, Goldwater, Murphy, Winthrop, and Sharansky on the cannabis bill, to be introduced to the House as a bicameral bill by Piotrowska. If anyone else wants to take a look, please tell me.
Ro Khanna/AOC 2024

Dentali
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Dentali » Mon Jan 27, 2020 7:04 am

Azekopolaltion wrote:I've got Davenport, Atang, Vohoffsky, Goldwater, Murphy, Winthrop, and Sharansky on the cannabis bill, to be introduced to the House as a bicameral bill by Piotrowska. If anyone else wants to take a look, please tell me.

The bill has some serious sentencing oversights, Moore would like to meet to talk about it

Sao Nova Europa
Minister

Founded: Apr 20, 2019

Postby Sao Nova Europa » Mon Jan 27, 2020 7:30 am

Azekopolaltion wrote:I've got Davenport, Atang, Vohoffsky, Goldwater, Murphy, Winthrop, and Sharansky on the cannabis bill, to be introduced to the House as a bicameral bill by Piotrowska. If anyone else wants to take a look, please tell me.

It would be good if Westra mentioned Goldwater's support for the bill on his twitter account. :)
Signature:

"I’ve just bitten a snake. Never mind me, I’ve got business to look after."
- Guo Jing ‘The Brave Archer’.

“In war, to keep the upper hand, you have to think two or three moves ahead of the enemy.”
- Char Aznable

"Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat."
- Sun Tzu

Dentali
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Dentali » Mon Jan 27, 2020 7:42 am

Sao Nova Europa wrote:

It would be good if Westra mentioned Goldwater's support for the bill on his twitter account. :)

lol Goldwater is crazy radioactive right now, I wouldn't even make him a co-sponsor honestly

Sao Nova Europa
Minister

Founded: Apr 20, 2019

Postby Sao Nova Europa » Mon Jan 27, 2020 7:47 am

Dentali wrote:
Sao Nova Europa wrote:

lol Goldwater is crazy radioactive right now, I wouldn't even make him a co-sponsor honestly

That is the whole point of him cosponsoring that Bill. :p

It is to erase the... radioactivity (?).
Signature:

"I’ve just bitten a snake. Never mind me, I’ve got business to look after."
- Guo Jing ‘The Brave Archer’.

“In war, to keep the upper hand, you have to think two or three moves ahead of the enemy.”
- Char Aznable

"Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat."
- Sun Tzu

Agarntrop
Powerbroker

Founded: May 14, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Agarntrop » Mon Jan 27, 2020 9:19 am

The World Capitalist Confederation wrote:
Agarntrop wrote:So Simone used to be a prostitute?

lol
Labour Party (UK), Progressive Democrat (US)
Left Without Edge
Former Senator Barry Anderson (R-MO)

Governor Tara Misra (R-KY)

Representative John Atang (D-NY03)

Governor Max Smith (R-AZ)

State Senator Simon Hawkins (D-IA)

Join Land of Hope and Glory - a UK political RP project

Sanabel
Post Czar

Founded: Nov 10, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Sanabel » Mon Jan 27, 2020 9:28 am

The World Capitalist Confederation wrote:I did drop a poll request to see what percent of people, mostly Californians, recognised the AFM/AFN/Vohoffsky. Where is it?

You could be more polite about it
The interregnum is over- I am once again the OP of the Land of the Free RP

I am a Radical Centro-Transhumanist and a National Globalist.
If you don't have a high enough IQ to know what those are, then we can't be friends.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse