NATION

PASSWORD

The Land Of The Free: An American Political Roleplay (OOC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Sao Nova Europa
Minister

Founded: Apr 20, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Sao Nova Europa » Sat Jan 25, 2020 4:07 pm

I did write in my character's biography that while Goldwater is generally socially conservative, on marijuana he has a more moderate/liberal view.
Signature:

"I’ve just bitten a snake. Never mind me, I’ve got business to look after."
- Guo Jing ‘The Brave Archer’.

“In war, to keep the upper hand, you have to think two or three moves ahead of the enemy.”
- Char Aznable

"Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat."
- Sun Tzu

Sao Nova Europa
Minister

Postby Sao Nova Europa » Sat Jan 25, 2020 4:10 pm

Sao Nova Europa wrote:
(Image)

Character Information Sheet

NS Nation Name: Sao Nova Europa
Character Name: James Goldwater
Character Gender: Male
Character Age: 49
Character Height: 1.80
Character Weight: 89 kg
Character Position/Role/Job: United States Senator from Texas (since 2013)
Appearance:

Character State of Origin: Texas
Character State of Residence: Texas
Character Party Affiliation: Republican
Main Strengths:

Rich: His family background means he is loaded with cash.
Political family: Being from a family of politicians tends to give you advantages and a head-start over others.
Connections in financial/corporate world: His time as financial analyst for JPMorgan Chase and Anderson Corporation have allowed him to form connections with various important corporate figures, vital for fundraising.
Passionate nationalist: His nationalism and 'America First' attitude has made him popular with the populist right

Main Weaknesses:

Ties to extreme right: He has informal ties with various movements of the extreme right, including staffers that used to write for alt-right blogs.
Uncharismatic: Charismatic he is not. His speeches do not fire up crowds.
Elitism: His privileged background leaves him open to accusations of being part of the elite.
Mistress: He has an affair with a twenty-two years old law student. It is not known to the public but if it gets out, it can damage greatly his career and image of a 'family man'.
Flip-flopping: Until the late 2000s, he espoused a moderate, internationalist conservatism and writings from his earlier years can be used to attack him.

Biography:

Born in 1971 in Houston, he is the son of William Goldwater (no connection to Barry Goldwater), a Republican politician and former Senator of Texas, and Marianne Anderson, daughter of a CEO of an oil corporation. William Goldwater was a Democrat but in the 1960s switched to the Republican side and managed successfully to get elected Senator in 1972. He got reelected in the 1978, 1984 and 1990 elections and retired. Despite retirement, he retained ties with the Republican political establishment.

James grew up in a privileged background and attended the best private schools. He was a rather shy and quiet boy but his grades were good. He was by no means some kind of exceptional genius but his grades were good enough to make him noticed. After finishing his high school education, he went to Columbia University, where he received a Bachelor of Arts degree in mathematics. He then attended Stanford University, earning a Ford Dorsey Master's in International Policy. For the next two years, he attended Harvard Business School where he earned an MBA (Master Business Administration).

In total, he studied for nine years. At that time, he authored at local college papers and newspapers on various of political issues. At the time, he propagated a moderate type of conservatism: rule of law, balanced budgets, lowering taxation but with a focus on the working and middle classes, support for individual rights, internationalism and free trade. His writings were not popular and read mainly locally but did help build ties with Republican activists, staffers and strategists.

In 1998, he was hired as a Financial Analyst for JPMorgan Chase, New York. His father's connections played a vital role in handing him the job but James made sure to work hard and to prove that he didn't own the job exclusively to his father. He worked for five years, before in 2003 moving on to become a Financial Consultant for Anderson Corporation, his grandfather's oil corporation. In 2007, he announced his intention to run for Representative in Texas's 14th congressional district. With his father's and his own political connections and a heavily funded campaign, he won the 2008 primary and subsequently the election. He gained a reputation a strong fiscal conservative and defender of gun rights, allowing him to reinforce his profile in the GOP.

He did not seek reelection as a Representative in 2010. In 2011, he announced that he would seek to return to Congress but this time as a Senator. In 2012, he entered the Republican primaries with the goal of becoming senatorial candidate. Spending huge amounts of cash, he advertised himself as Tea Party Republican with strong fiscal and social conservative views. He managed to get the support of the Club for Growth while also utilizing his father's political connections and name. James managed to get elected in the Senate and despite challenges, both in the primaries and in the general elections, he has managed to get reelected to that office ever since. On the senate, he has managed to build a reputation as a data-driven but hard right politician, with strong libertarian views on the economy and a hardline stance on immigration, abortion and gun rights.

His political views have fluctuated, as he has become more populist and nationalist. On the economy, he calls for the abolition of several departments (including EPA and the Department of Education), has made calls for partial privatization of social security and deregulation of the market, opposes government intervention in healthcare sector and supports income and corporate tax cuts. On the other hand, he proposes increasing welfare spending for low-income, two-parents heterosexual families with children in order to support the 'traditional nuclear family that is the basis of our society'.

On social issues, he is against any type of gun control, making English the official language of the US and banning abortion in all cases except danger to mother's health. On marijuana, he is more moderate and supportive of legalization and on gay marriage he has stated that he opposes it but does not believe it should be illegal. On immigration, he has taken a hardline stance, calling for mass deportation, building a border wall and increasing patrols. He opposes any path to citizenship for illegal immigrants in the US, wants to expand the resources of ICE and fine heavily businesses that make use of illegal migrants. He has also proposed building detention camps for jailing illegal immigrants until they can be deported.

On trade, he has moved to being in favor to free trade to being supportive of tariffs. He has also come in support of the state subsidizing certain industries to help with exports. On foreign policy, he is in favor of a middle stance between neoconservatism and isolationism. He believes that the US should disengage from the Middle East and instead build up its presence in the Pacific and East & South Asia to counter China. He is strongly in support of making NATO members pay their dues to the alliance and seeks a 'grand bargain' with Russia, in order to use them as an ally to contain China.

James has considered running for Republican presidential candidate but has not decided yet on it.

Other Info:

He is married to a Liz, a forty-year old lawyer.
He has an affair with Marion Wilson, a twenty-two years old law student.
He has a younger brother, Alexander. He works as a banker.
He has two children, a twelve year old boy and a nine year old girl.

I have read and accept the rules of the roleplay: (Sao Nova Europa)

Do Not Remove: 84721

Bolded and underlined the section about my character's view on marijuana.
Signature:

“In war, to keep the upper hand, you have to think two or three moves ahead of the enemy.”
- Char Aznable

"Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat."
- Sun Tzu

Imperial Esplanade
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 13, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial Esplanade » Sat Jan 25, 2020 4:15 pm

I don't know if any of you had known this, but the Senate is actually not allowed to be the body that first introduces any tax-raising/creating legislation. That is actually, strictly, for the House to do. Unfortunately, it seemed Azek had posted the bill in the Congress thread before I, or anyone else, were able to catch that and inform them. But, for future reference, know that anything revenue-raising-related must be, first, introduced into the House prior to moving on to the Senate.
Busy, but I check TGs often.
Imperial Esplanadian Constitution [WIP]

New Orleans, Louisiana.
Nation Weebly/Wiki - Coming Soon
The Land of the Free - Admin Assist.

But the Lord stood by me, and gave me strength. (2 Timothy 4:17)
One of the keys to happiness is a bad memory. (Rita Mae Brown)
SAINTS | PELICANS | TIGERS | PRIVATEERS

Imperial Esplanade
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial Esplanade » Sat Jan 25, 2020 4:16 pm

New Orleans, Louisiana.

Dentali
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Dec 28, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Dentali » Sat Jan 25, 2020 4:25 pm

Imperial Esplanade wrote:I don't know if any of you had known this, but the Senate is actually not allowed to be the body that first introduces any tax-raising/creating legislation. That is actually, strictly, for the House to do. Unfortunately, it seemed Azek had posted the bill in the Congress thread before I, or anyone else, were able to catch that and inform them. But, for future reference, know that anything revenue-raising-related must be, first, introduced into the House prior to moving on to the Senate.

Lol so embarrassing
| LAND OF THE FREE ||AMERICAN||POLITICAL|| RP || IS || UP! | - JOIN NOW!

Alozia
Senator

Founded: Jul 02, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Alozia » Sat Jan 25, 2020 4:31 pm

Piotrowska would be willing to co-sponsor the bill and introduce it to the house.
Let Freedom Ring Administrator,
Community Outreach and Application Review Coordinator

Gordano and Lysandus wrote:I swear you are the LOTF Mariah sometimes
(Ironic; me when I see Gord)
Peoples shara wrote: "Die nasty!!111"

Azekopolaltion
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 16, 2018

Postby Azekopolaltion » Sat Jan 25, 2020 4:39 pm

Dentali wrote:
Imperial Esplanade wrote:I don't know if any of you had known this, but the Senate is actually not allowed to be the body that first introduces any tax-raising/creating legislation. That is actually, strictly, for the House to do. Unfortunately, it seemed Azek had posted the bill in the Congress thread before I, or anyone else, were able to catch that and inform them. But, for future reference, know that anything revenue-raising-related must be, first, introduced into the House prior to moving on to the Senate.

Lol so embarrassing

I think mistakes can be forgiven. Probably will make appropriate public edits and introduce it as a bicameral bill.
Last edited by Azekopolaltion on Sat Jan 25, 2020 4:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ro Khanna/AOC 2024

The World Capitalist Confederation
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 07, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby The World Capitalist Confederation » Sat Jan 25, 2020 4:41 pm

Azekopolaltion wrote:
Dentali wrote:

Lol so embarrassing

I think mistakes can be forgiven. Probably will make appropriate public edits and introduce it as a bicameral bill.

Vohoffsky would like to present it to the House, as long as he doesn't get stoned by other Republicans. He'll clear it by Volker first.
Please Watch
“We could manage to survive without the money changers and stockbrokers, but we would rather find it difficult to survive without miners, steel workers and those who cultivate the land.” - Nye Bevan, Minister of Health under Clement Attlee

“The mutual-aid tendency in man has so remote an origin, and is so deeply interwoven with all the past evolution of the human race, that is has been maintained by mankind up to the present time, notwithstanding all vicissitudes of history.” - Peter Krotopkin, evolutionary biologist and political writer.

Sao Nova Europa
Minister

Postby Sao Nova Europa » Sat Jan 25, 2020 4:42 pm

The World Capitalist Confederation wrote:
Azekopolaltion wrote:

Vohoffsky would like to present it to the House, as long as he doesn't get stoned by other Republicans. He'll clear it by Volker first.

It is kinda of funny that Vohoffsky and Goldwater for once are in agreement. :D
Signature:

- Char Aznable

- Sun Tzu

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The World Capitalist Confederation » Sat Jan 25, 2020 4:45 pm

Sao Nova Europa wrote:
The World Capitalist Confederation wrote:Vohoffsky would like to present it to the House, as long as he doesn't get stoned by other Republicans. He'll clear it by Volker first.

It is kinda of funny that Vohoffsky and Goldwater for once are in agreement. :D

Honestly, they agree on all sorts of things, just not when it comes to foreign policy. Immigrants? One is a xenophobe, the other free migration. Trade? One's laissez-faire, the other is a protectionist.
Please Watch
“We could manage to survive without the money changers and stockbrokers, but we would rather find it difficult to survive without miners, steel workers and those who cultivate the land.” - Nye Bevan, Minister of Health under Clement Attlee

“The mutual-aid tendency in man has so remote an origin, and is so deeply interwoven with all the past evolution of the human race, that is has been maintained by mankind up to the present time, notwithstanding all vicissitudes of history.” - Peter Krotopkin, evolutionary biologist and political writer.

Agarntrop
Powerbroker

Founded: May 14, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Agarntrop » Sat Jan 25, 2020 5:04 pm

Can I have Atang added to the sponsorship of the cannabis bill?
Labour Party (UK), Progressive Democrat (US)
Left Without Edge
Former Senator Barry Anderson (R-MO)

Governor Tara Misra (R-KY)

Representative John Atang (D-NY03)

Governor Max Smith (R-AZ)

State Senator Simon Hawkins (D-IA)

Join Land of Hope and Glory - a UK political RP project

Imperial Esplanade
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial Esplanade » Sat Jan 25, 2020 5:48 pm

If anyone wants to stop and mingle, roleplaying as a random passerby or a patron during a scene of that post I just made, feel free to do so. Wouldn't mind doing a little bit of back-and-forth for fun, so as long as it isn't anything drastic (preferably).
Last edited by Imperial Esplanade on Sat Jan 25, 2020 5:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.

New Orleans, Louisiana.

Granluras
Minister

Founded: Feb 23, 2018

Postby Granluras » Sat Jan 25, 2020 5:49 pm

This entire time I thought the Senate had fiscal authority, not the House. Boy, does that change everything.
Reminiscence

est. 2018

Gordano and Lysandus
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 24, 2012
New York Times Democracy

Postby Gordano and Lysandus » Sat Jan 25, 2020 7:18 pm

Azekopolaltion wrote:
Imperial Esplanade wrote:Westra and Prendergast should co-interview Donaldson.

That would be beautiful

On a separate note westra would like a CNN interview

Can totally cover you after I've done Murphy.
Neoliberal
"Making peace with the establishment is an important aspect of maturity."
Join NS P2TM's rebooted US politics RP! - America the Beautiful
Eugene Obradovic - D-IL - President pro tempore of the United States Senate, senior Senator from the State of Illinois
Caroline Simone - D-NY - Ranking Member of the House Foreign Affairs Committee, former Speaker of the United States House of Representatives, Representative for the 12th District of New York
Abigail Jekyll-Jones - R-OR - Chair of the House Natural Resources Committee, Representative for the 2nd District of Oregon
Bryan Burgess - R-CT - White House Press Secretary
Jonah Prendergast Jr. - R-WV - Governor of West Virginia, former Secretary of Labor

Gordano and Lysandus
Postmaster-General

New York Times Democracy

Postby Gordano and Lysandus » Sat Jan 25, 2020 8:54 pm

The Murphy interview is live!
Neoliberal
Eugene Obradovic - D-IL - President pro tempore of the United States Senate, senior Senator from the State of Illinois
Caroline Simone - D-NY - Ranking Member of the House Foreign Affairs Committee, former Speaker of the United States House of Representatives, Representative for the 12th District of New York
Abigail Jekyll-Jones - R-OR - Chair of the House Natural Resources Committee, Representative for the 2nd District of Oregon
Jonah Prendergast Jr. - R-WV - Governor of West Virginia, former Secretary of Labor

Puertollano
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 30, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Puertollano » Sat Jan 25, 2020 8:56 pm

Gordano and Lysandus wrote:The Murphy interview is live!

Thank you very much!
Senator Levi Murphy (D-MN)
Chairwoman Lilyana Wolf (R-ME)
J.P. Randy Cramp (R-TX)
Mayor Tammy Tablot (I-NV)

New Cobastheia
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 12, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby New Cobastheia » Sat Jan 25, 2020 9:05 pm

Nez wouldn't mind getting on the cannabis bill as a cosponsor either, of course, someone should make sure the proper sections are cited when they're cited

Gordano and Lysandus
Postmaster-General

New York Times Democracy

Postby Gordano and Lysandus » Sat Jan 25, 2020 9:07 pm

Prima facie Simone's not hostile to supporting a marijuana legalisation bill but she'll need to give it a good read.
Neoliberal

Agarntrop
Powerbroker

Founded: May 14, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Agarntrop » Sun Jan 26, 2020 2:15 am

Um Levi this isn't the 90s the taliban don't control Afghanistan.
Labour Party (UK), Progressive Democrat (US)
Left Without Edge
Former Senator Barry Anderson (R-MO)

Governor Tara Misra (R-KY)

Representative John Atang (D-NY03)

Governor Max Smith (R-AZ)

State Senator Simon Hawkins (D-IA)

Join Land of Hope and Glory - a UK political RP project

The Baton Rouge Free State
Envoy

Founded: Nov 30, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby The Baton Rouge Free State » Sun Jan 26, 2020 3:36 am

NS Nation Name: The Baton Rouge Free State
Character Name: Andre Moore
Character Gender: M
Character Age: 37 (Born on March 10, 1982)
Character Height: 6'0"
Character Weight: 156 lbs.
Character Position/Role/Job: Mayor of Las Vegas
Appearance:
Character State of Origin: California
Character State of Residence: Nevada
Character Party Affiliation: Democrat
Main Strengths: Resolute, Bold, Persuasive, Forward Thinking
Main Weaknesses: Defensive/Protective, Prejudiced (has solid idea of people before meeting them and likely won't change it), Pride
Biography: Born to a middle class household in San Diego, Andre's upbringing was largely focused in California, as, at the age of 5, he moved to Santa Barbara, and then at 13 to San Francisco. However, around the age of 15, the Moore family, took a short stint on the gulf coast in Houston. Andre would infact graduate High School in Houston and would have quite a distaste for the swampy marshland that was the gulf coast. For university, he was forced to choose between his two favorites, UC Berkeley and UT Austin, but opted for UT Austin do to his cheep admissions. At UT Austin he developed a passion for politics, of which, before college, had not much appealed to him. He would end up becoming very passionate of the profession, and became a leading member on the campus Democratic Party circle. It was here where he would develop his strong predisposition toward many figures, judging many political figures before fully researching them.

Andre moved to New Mexico after graduating with degrees in Economics and Marketing. He started working at Sandia Labratories in Albuquerque. While there he became quite good at Spanish, actually becoming conversational. During his time at the company, Andre became good friends with his supervisor, John Campbell, Campbell had an idea for his master project, which featured a personal marketing campaign for each of its major customer groups. The project was deemed to expensive and Campbell resigned, Andre soon followed him as Campbell had a connection to the Chief of Marketing at Las Vegas Sands. They were both given high ranking jobs. Moore would grow to enjoy Las Vegas a lot more than he thought, enjoying the desert surroundings, and the near by National Park at Lake Mead. At the age of 27 Moore would meet and marry his wife, Maria Parker, who turned out to be quite politically motivated herself. The relationship would re-spark Andre's affinity for Politics.

Andre wanted to go into Politics now, it should be stated, he was always interested in it, but he really didn't think of it as coming to reality until now. Andre left his position at Las Vegas sands and ran for city council, which he would win a seat at. It should be known, that by this point Andre had a suitable savings to his name, around 1.8 Million in total from his high profile work at two large and successful companies. In his time not working at the Council, he too classes at the University of Nevada - Las Vegas and would earn a Political Science degree. He became quite popular for pioneering gay rights legislation, and for being a good moderate candidate. In 2014 he would be elected into the State Assembly, and then worked part time at the local government in the Department of Public Works. He also then took university classes on Civic Management and then City Planning but never earned a degree in either. In 2018 he would run for Mayor of the City, in the election he was able to beat out the incumbent independent and found a supporting audience for his proactive and forward-thinking policies, as well as his goal to diversify the City Economy.

In 2019 one of his first acts was to hold a big press conference with the head of the Oakland Raiders, this move helped him win quite a bit of support as he proved he would be able to get a hand in with many of the local businesses. Andre announced plans to sponsor the construction of a large outdoor shopping mall, near the raiders campus, but be became quite famous for his fierce stance against Public Parking lots, saying "Their disgusting atmosphere is a waste of space, such land could be public parks, or more residential, but instead we fill our city with concrete jungles." This stance resonated with many younger audiences who liked the more compact style of large east coast cities like New York and Boston.
Other Info: N/A

I have read and accept the rules of the roleplay: The Baton Rouge Free State

Dentali
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Dentali » Sun Jan 26, 2020 7:17 am

NS Nation Name: Dentali
Character Name: Michelle Dalton
Character Gender: F
Character Age: 45 (Born 1974)
Character Height: 5’3”
Character Weight: 130 lbs
Character Position/Role/Job: Actress, Businesswoman, Activist
Appearance: Image
Character State of Origin: California
Character State of Residence: Indiana
Character Party Affiliation: D
Main Strengths: Big name recognition, Business record, wealthy
Main Weaknesses: No political experience, Well known history of drug abuse and some scandals
Biography: (Minimum 2-3 paragraphs)

Michelle Dalton was born to a single mother in Los Angeles California in 1974. Her mother, Angela Branch, relocated there from a small town in Kansas shortly after finding out she was pregnant after being kicked out by her family. Angela would take the last name Dalton claiming it was her husband’s name who was killed in Vietnam. She would develop this story and begin conning the federal government for benefits based on the death of her husband in combat.

Angela worked as a maid and collected checks from the Government but developed substance abuse problems which made it hard to make ends meet, so she began taking her daughter to auditions for child actresses at the age of 3. She would get a number of small one off role until landing a roll in the TV Sitcom “All in Good Fun” at the age of 10. The series would only run 3 years but she would become the highlight of the show.

After “All in Good Fun” was canceled, she was immediately cast as the lead in the sitcom “That’s my Girl”. The show became a massive success and a staple of family television which still airs reruns today. The show would run for 7 seasons before being canceled in 1995 as Angela’s character went to college. The truth however was much darker, Dalton was increasingly erratic and distressed over the years, she was sexually abused by producers, addicted to a number of drugs and alcohol and estranged from her mother. Nearly broken and increasingly unable to perform despite the studio manipulating her emotionally and with drugs, the studio decided she was a ticking timebomb and didn’t renew her contract.

The next few years were a never ending stream of parties, minor arrests, boyfriends and drugs abuse. Eventually a judge gave her a choice between rehab or prison and she chose the former. She spent over a year in treatment, during which she made 2 suicide attempts but eventually came out the other end after finding faith and reconciling with her mother.

A new woman she began working in a few low risk, low stress indie films at the age of 24. She would continue to do the films with increasing frequency and confidence as well as increasing critical praise, a slow steady comeback but a comeback nevertheless. At 30 she would marry her longtime boyfriend Jonathan Tillerson, a lawyer who worked for the ACLU and had a history with a number of liberal organizations, he would be her first foray into activism.

At age 30 she would take on a major film role in the romantic comedy “The Date” which became a box office hit. This became a streak as she had 3 number 1 films at the box office 3 years in a row, before winning an Oscar for Best Supporting Actress in “Doubt” in 2008. She would also take her first foray into politics that year, endorsing and raising money for Baharia.

Acknowledging her age Dalton realized that Hollywood would not be able to give her good roles forever, middle aged women were not well represented in the industry. Retiring from acting in 2009, she and a friend launched the fashion brand “Priority”, while initially hands off from the project and just remaining its spokeswoman and public face a sweatshop scandal in 2010 caused her to fire a number of members on her board and take personal control.

Her company already headquartered in Indiana for tax reasons she was able to fasttrack the construction of a factory in the state to replace the overseas sweatshop. The workers were paid a fair wage and given generous benefits. The company never posted major profits but always at least broke even and was noted for providing high quality goods while providing thousands of good paying jobs. Her success and reputation would land her a spot on the Council of Fashion Designers of America. In 2012 she released an autobiography that made the NYT best seller list.

In 2016 she became heavily involved in the Indiana Gubernatorial race, and later in 2018 the Senate race. Self described as a “radical moderate” she was a top fundraiser in the state of Democrats up and down the tickets and gave a series of very well received speeches for Democratic candidates, as well as the face of an 2016 campaign ad that went somewhat viral. Increasingly she was viewed not just as an advocate for Democrats running for office, but a potential candidate herself.

Other Info: Over the years Dalton has been heavily involved with advocacy and charities, supporting universal background checks, the environment, and education, but her biggest advocacy is to help those suffering with addiction or kids suffering from sexual abuse. Devoutly religious and works closely with a number of christian charities. She has 2 children with her husband of 15 years.
I have read and accept the rules of the roleplay: Dentali

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The World Capitalist Confederation » Sun Jan 26, 2020 7:40 am

I did drop a poll request to see what percent of people, mostly Californians, recognised the AFM/AFN/Vohoffsky. Where is it?
Please Watch

Azekopolaltion
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 16, 2018

Postby Azekopolaltion » Sun Jan 26, 2020 7:46 am

who the heck is making these weird edits to Westra's app
Ro Khanna/AOC 2024

Dentali
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Dentali » Sun Jan 26, 2020 7:51 am

Azekopolaltion wrote:(Image)

who the heck is making these weird edits to Westra's app

:rofl:

Gordano and Lysandus
Postmaster-General

New York Times Democracy

Postby Gordano and Lysandus » Sun Jan 26, 2020 8:01 am

Well, the only other things that account has done are putting up a bunch of very simple pages for a bunch of people, and the endorsements page.

On another note, Azek, Westra was at Cornell at the same time as Simone, if you hadn't noticed. I did mention it before.
Neoliberal

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse