NATION

PASSWORD

A Strange World: The Strength of Empires [OOC | Closed]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Founded: Feb 03, 2010
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Wed Jan 29, 2020 5:24 pm

Novas Arcanum wrote:@Aid I edited the war post to an offer of renegotiation of terms.

Woah woah, what if the Hierarchy wants to occupy the Forge? Them there's naughty terms of peace.
Quite the unofficial fellow. Former P2TM Mentor specializing in faction and nation RPs, as well as RPGs. Always happy to help.

Novas Arcanum
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 14, 2016
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Novas Arcanum » Wed Jan 29, 2020 5:29 pm

G-Tech Corporation wrote:
Novas Arcanum wrote:@Aid I edited the war post to an offer of renegotiation of terms.

Woah woah, what if the Hierarchy wants to occupy the Forge? Them there's naughty terms of peace.

Why would the Hierarchy want to occupy the Forge? :eyebrow:

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Wed Jan 29, 2020 5:31 pm

Novas Arcanum wrote:

Obviously we need their industrial materials to fuel the engines of war against the Midnight Imperium.
Quite the unofficial fellow. Former P2TM Mentor specializing in faction and nation RPs, as well as RPGs. Always happy to help.

Novas Arcanum
Negotiator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Novas Arcanum » Wed Jan 29, 2020 5:32 pm

Novas Arcanum wrote:

Obviously we need their industrial materials to fuel the engines of war against the Midnight Imperium.

You have all the industrial materials and engines G. All of them. :eyebrow:

Ralnis
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Aug 06, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Ralnis » Wed Jan 29, 2020 5:37 pm

Novas Arcanum wrote:

Or help the vampires overthrow them?
This account must be deleted. The person behind it is a racist, annoying waste of life that must be shunned back to whatever rock he crawled out from.

Novas Arcanum
Negotiator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Novas Arcanum » Wed Jan 29, 2020 5:51 pm

@ Aidannadia well, I'll remove some of the terms but I'll still ask that the Cartel remove their presence from the Forge. If it's any consolation I'll have a trireme squadron patrol in that area against the Dread Sails which would provide better protection then a galley anyways.

Besides, y'all probably need that galley more anyways.

Aidannadia
Senator

Founded: Nov 08, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Aidannadia » Wed Jan 29, 2020 6:28 pm

Novas Arcanum wrote:@ Aidannadia well, I'll remove some of the terms but I'll still ask that the Cartel remove their presence from the Forge. If it's any consolation I'll have a trireme squadron patrol in that area against the Dread Sails which would provide better protection then a galley anyways.

I had every intention of removing the Galley from its post ICly after this battle to guard our own port, but again, you left no room for negotiations with your actions. If you attack me in the Forge's harbor, that is not only an attack on my forces but an attack on both the Forge's sovereignty and safety. There will be no negotiations unless the attack is called off.

And I just saw the edits.

@G: That'd actually be preferable to the Arameri guarding them for me.
Last edited by Aidannadia on Wed Jan 29, 2020 6:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hey, my name is Aidan and I am still figuring out who I really am. Most of my views are some form of leftism someone could probably tell me is not leftism. I'm a guy.

Holy Tedalonia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 14, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Tedalonia » Wed Jan 29, 2020 6:34 pm

I feel for the Forge, caught between a 3 way power struggle
Name: Ted
I have hot takes, I like roasting the fuck out of bad takes, and I don't take shit way too seriously.
I M P E R I A LR E P U B L I C

Aidannadia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Aidannadia » Wed Jan 29, 2020 6:37 pm

So, based on repair rules having a total of 857 troops left among my squadrons, assuming all soldiers are melded into the marine corps, that means that eachsquadron has a total of 286/286/285 troops assumiong its evenly split as close as possible.

Seeing that I lost 4 Galleys and the enemy did as well, that actually leaves me with ships equal to the total amount of ships in the squadron, meaning that I am missing about 715 troops and some minor repairs on captured ships. I'd assume that'd be somewhere around 50% cost to repair.

Next is the Triremes. Each lost more than 75 percent of their vessels, and were left with 14.3% of their marine corps forces. That being taken into account, I'd obviously prefer that it take a 75% cost to repair them each, but if necessary an argument could be made that in order to make the units whole once more, it may require consolidating the remaining forces. This is ultimately up to G though, so I ask oh Lord, what is your verdict?
Hey, my name is Aidan and I am still figuring out who I really am. Most of my views are some form of leftism someone could probably tell me is not leftism. I'm a guy.

The Empire of Tau
Minister

Founded: Dec 19, 2016

Postby The Empire of Tau » Wed Jan 29, 2020 6:37 pm

Speaking of the Forge, you want wealth for some iron or tin? If you got any. I'm willing use any methods to clear out any issues that you got, that stops you from trading. This offers is to anyone that got base metals.
Last edited by The Empire of Tau on Wed Jan 29, 2020 6:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Novas Arcanum
Negotiator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Novas Arcanum » Wed Jan 29, 2020 6:42 pm

Aidannadia wrote:
Novas Arcanum wrote:@ Aidannadia well, I'll remove some of the terms but I'll still ask that the Cartel remove their presence from the Forge. If it's any consolation I'll have a trireme squadron patrol in that area against the Dread Sails which would provide better protection then a galley anyways.

I had every intention of removing the Galley from its post ICly after this battle to guard our own port, but again, you left no room for negotiations with your actions. If you attack me in the Forge's harbor, that is not only an attack on my forces but an attack on both the Forge's sovereignty and safety. There will be no negotiations unless the attack is called off.

And I just saw the edits.

@G: That'd actually be preferable to the Arameri guarding them for me.

By the way the fact that the Arameri referred to you as Lord means they view you as a sovereign now big upgrade from the title pirate or barbarian they used before it means I wouldn't be against helping you destroy the Dread.
Last edited by Novas Arcanum on Wed Jan 29, 2020 6:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ralnis
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Ralnis » Wed Jan 29, 2020 6:45 pm

Yo Novas, want to help the vampires on a project later down the road?
This account must be deleted. The person behind it is a racist, annoying waste of life that must be shunned back to whatever rock he crawled out from.

Novas Arcanum
Negotiator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Novas Arcanum » Wed Jan 29, 2020 6:48 pm

Holy Tedalonia wrote:I feel for the Forge, caught between a 3 way power struggle

I was legit executing a coup for a moment. :lol:

Now we all best buds... for now...

EDIT:Also GAme you might wanna do something bout you slaves....
Last edited by Novas Arcanum on Wed Jan 29, 2020 6:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Aidannadia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Aidannadia » Wed Jan 29, 2020 6:50 pm

Also, I'll have to think about your demands Novas before making an IC post detailing the Cartel's opinion. Its not neutral territory if you're patrolling it, and you could just as easily use it as a platform to attack the Cartel. I'd prefer the aforementioned idea of the Hierarchy serving as the protector of the Dwarves to that if you'd be game.

Novas Arcanum
Negotiator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Novas Arcanum » Wed Jan 29, 2020 6:52 pm

Aidannadia wrote:Also, I'll have to think about your demands Novas before making an IC post detailing the Cartel's opinion. Its not neutral territory if you're patrolling it, and you could just as easily use it as a platform to attack the Cartel. I'd prefer the aforementioned idea of the Hierarchy serving as the protector of the Dwarves to that if you'd be game.

Sure the Hierarchy is totally trustworthy.

Novas Arcanum
Negotiator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Novas Arcanum » Wed Jan 29, 2020 6:52 pm

Ralnis wrote:Yo Novas, want to help the vampires on a project later down the road?

:eyebrow: What type of project?

Aidannadia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Aidannadia » Wed Jan 29, 2020 6:54 pm

Novas Arcanum wrote:
Aidannadia wrote:Also, I'll have to think about your demands Novas before making an IC post detailing the Cartel's opinion. Its not neutral territory if you're patrolling it, and you could just as easily use it as a platform to attack the Cartel. I'd prefer the aforementioned idea of the Hierarchy serving as the protector of the Dwarves to that if you'd be game.

You can trust them to consistently act within their interests, and they'll be good protectors of the Forger's because of their usefulness to the Hierarchy. Plus, it keeps our power struggle away from the Forge's borders and is arguably the best way beyond fully committing my fleet like an idiot when I'm in a weakened state.

Ralnis
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Ralnis » Wed Jan 29, 2020 6:54 pm

Novas Arcanum wrote:
Ralnis wrote:Yo Novas, want to help the vampires on a project later down the road?

Portal network that uses the Dead Plane as a nexus point.

Novas Arcanum
Negotiator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Novas Arcanum » Wed Jan 29, 2020 6:57 pm

Aidannadia wrote:
Novas Arcanum wrote:

You can trust them to consistently act within their interests, and they'll be good protectors of the Forger's because of their usefulness to the Hierarchy. Plus, it keeps our power struggle away from the Forge's borders and is arguably the best way beyond fully committing my fleet like an idiot when I'm in a weakened state.

I yes I certainly trust the Hiearchy won't do anything dastardly.

In any case, I agree to this.

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Wed Jan 29, 2020 7:01 pm

Tbf, I was mainly joking about the terms of the Elvish demands. The Hierarchy has little interest in committing military forces beyond her borders, save when those borders are poked.

Novas Arcanum
Negotiator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Novas Arcanum » Wed Jan 29, 2020 7:05 pm

Ralnis wrote:
Novas Arcanum wrote:

Portal network that uses the Dead Plane as a nexus point.

Dead Plane does that even exist?

Aidannadia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Aidannadia » Wed Jan 29, 2020 7:07 pm

What about a joint force of Elves and Cartel? Or Elvish observers establishing force limits?

Ralnis
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Ralnis » Wed Jan 29, 2020 7:09 pm

Novas Arcanum wrote:
Ralnis wrote:Portal network that uses the Dead Plane as a nexus point.

Dead Plane does that even exist?

As long as there are a sufficient enough of people who worship the Ancestor-Spirits like Xcotl, some of the Elves, and the vampires when I reconnect them to it then the Dead Plane can exist. It will be very weakened since the Uusharan sacrificed themselves to form the first vamps but that can be repaired as long as the faith holds.

Novas Arcanum
Negotiator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Novas Arcanum » Wed Jan 29, 2020 7:21 pm

Aidannadia wrote:What about a joint force of Elves and Cartel? Or Elvish observers establishing force limits?

Hmm, I'll think about it.

Ralnis wrote:As long as there are a sufficient enough of people who worship the Ancestor-Spirits like Xcotl, some of the Elves, and the vampires when I reconnect them to it then the Dead Plane can exist. It will be very weakened since the Uusharan sacrificed themselves to form the first vamps but that can be repaired as long as the faith holds.

Interesting, but keep in mind the Elves wouldn't trust the vampires enough to work with them.

The GAmeTopians
Powerbroker

Founded: May 12, 2014
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby The GAmeTopians » Wed Jan 29, 2020 8:09 pm

Hey. no occupation necessary, chief. Don't hurt me :blink:
Empire of Donner land wrote:EHEG don't stop for no one.
It's like your a prostitute and the RP is a truck. The truck don't stop.

Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse