NATION

PASSWORD

A Strange World: The Strength of Empires [OOC | Closed]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Founded: Feb 03, 2010
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Wed Jan 29, 2020 4:01 pm

Put one more note up for you in the Doc, Aid. But we should be just about done.
Quite the unofficial fellow. Former P2TM Mentor specializing in faction and nation RPs, as well as RPGs. Always happy to help.

Novas Arcanum
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 14, 2016
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Novas Arcanum » Wed Jan 29, 2020 4:09 pm

Man Strange World politics be complicated.

Nuxipal
Powerbroker

Founded: Apr 25, 2010
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Nuxipal » Wed Jan 29, 2020 4:10 pm

Novas Arcanum wrote:Man Strange World politics be complicated.

Yeah, just because you kill someone doesn't mean they are out of the game.
National Information: http://kutath.weebly.com/

Novas Arcanum
Negotiator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Novas Arcanum » Wed Jan 29, 2020 4:11 pm

Nuxipal wrote:
Novas Arcanum wrote:Man Strange World politics be complicated.

Nah I really talking about how in most games I would never do something like this.

The Cartel doesn't seem to realize the Elves see them as the bigger threat then the Dread Fleet you really have to look at it from their perspective in order to understand.
Last edited by Novas Arcanum on Wed Jan 29, 2020 4:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Aidannadia
Senator

Founded: Nov 08, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Aidannadia » Wed Jan 29, 2020 4:21 pm

Novas Arcanum wrote:
Nuxipal wrote:

Nah I really talking about how in most games I would never do something like this.

The Cartel doesn't seem to realize the Elves see them as the bigger threat then the Dread Fleet you really have to look at it from their perspective in order to understand.

That's a completely understandable roleplay philosophy, but not abiding by the Zhou's advice will surely draw their ire.
Hey, my name is Aidan and I am still figuring out who I really am. Most of my views are some form of leftism someone could probably tell me is not leftism. I'm a guy.

Novas Arcanum
Negotiator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Novas Arcanum » Wed Jan 29, 2020 4:24 pm

Aidannadia wrote:
Novas Arcanum wrote:

That's a completely understandable roleplay philosophy, but not abiding by the Zhou's advice will surely draw their ire.

The Arameri did abide by the Zhou's advice but things have changed.

If you'd like we can have actual negotiations but I'd at least require the Forge to be declared a neutral zone.
Last edited by Novas Arcanum on Wed Jan 29, 2020 4:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ralnis
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Aug 06, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Ralnis » Wed Jan 29, 2020 4:28 pm

G-Tech Corporation wrote:
Nuxipal wrote:
When you have to decide between trusting an elf and trusting a walking corpse.. always remember: One of them has already made their mind up about you. The other is a labor tool.

I prefer golems and psuedo-immortal lifeforce vampires :P

At least someone likes it! Plus I am the second player to have completed their faction's goal
This account must be deleted. The person behind it is a racist, annoying waste of life that must be shunned back to whatever rock he crawled out from.

Aidannadia
Senator

Founded: Nov 08, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Aidannadia » Wed Jan 29, 2020 4:31 pm

Novas Arcanum wrote:
Aidannadia wrote:That's a completely understandable roleplay philosophy, but not abiding by the Zhou's advice will surely draw their ire.

If you'd like we can have actual negotiations but I'd at least require the Forge to be declared a neutral zone.

But the changing situation was not discussed with the Zhou before, who have expressed a vested interest in the subject. You'd clearly in their eyes be going back on your word by acting in such a unilateral manner; doing so is your prerogative, of course, but it's rather amateurish foreign policy and stands the chance of offedning the Zhou leadership
Hey, my name is Aidan and I am still figuring out who I really am. Most of my views are some form of leftism someone could probably tell me is not leftism. I'm a guy.

Nuxipal
Powerbroker

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Nuxipal » Wed Jan 29, 2020 4:37 pm

If I knew you guys would ruin the islands like this.. I wouldn't have put more in..

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Wed Jan 29, 2020 4:40 pm

Nuxipal wrote:If I knew you guys would ruin the islands like this.. I wouldn't have put more in..

Tbf, the alternative was Hierarchy colonies ;)
Quite the unofficial fellow. Former P2TM Mentor specializing in faction and nation RPs, as well as RPGs. Always happy to help.

Novas Arcanum
Negotiator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Novas Arcanum » Wed Jan 29, 2020 4:42 pm

Aidannadia wrote:
Novas Arcanum wrote:

But the changing situation was not discussed with the Zhou before, who have expressed a vested interest in the subject. You'd clearly in their eyes be going back on your word by acting in such a unilateral manner; doing so is your prerogative, of course, but it's rather amateurish foreign policy and stands the chance of offedning the Zhou leadership

*Shrugs* The Arameri will say the Cartel stationing ships at the Forge is a aggressive act that warrants action and will cite the Cartel in the past using the secluded bay as a means to attack the Elves with impunity.

I care more about my own national security and there's no way the Arameri would have agreed to the ceasefire if the Cartel had stationed a squadron there beforehand keep that in mind.
Last edited by Novas Arcanum on Wed Jan 29, 2020 4:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nuxipal
Powerbroker

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Nuxipal » Wed Jan 29, 2020 4:45 pm

Nuxipal wrote:If I knew you guys would ruin the islands like this.. I wouldn't have put more in..

This is true.. still waiting on that magic apocalypse to pull the entire hierarchy into the sea and leave behind a technological dark age in which all advanced magi-tech is lost and is unrecoverable for 3600 years before alien space bats show up and the Hierarchy returns, but exactly as it was when it vanished.

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Wed Jan 29, 2020 4:46 pm

Nuxipal wrote:

This is true.. still waiting on that magic apocalypse to pull the entire hierarchy into the sea and leave behind a technological dark age in which all advanced magi-tech is lost and is unrecoverable for 3600 years before alien space bats show up and the Hierarchy returns, but exactly as it was when it vanished.

Give me a few more centuries to pull together flying cities and advanced war constructs to disappear into the depths and eat adventurers ever after, and then we shall see.

Nuxipal
Powerbroker

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Nuxipal » Wed Jan 29, 2020 4:49 pm

Nuxipal wrote:

Give me a few more centuries to pull together flying cities and advanced war constructs to disappear into the depths and eat adventurers ever after, and then we shall see.

The minute you get flying cities, you better just build Nekhen one. Or.. they will start exploring south.

Novas Arcanum
Negotiator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Novas Arcanum » Wed Jan 29, 2020 4:51 pm

I need Elves to invent a arcane lexicon to store all their knowledge and wisdom gained throughout the ages then if the Hierarchy's to end the world

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Wed Jan 29, 2020 4:52 pm

Novas Arcanum wrote:I need Elves to invent a arcane lexicon to store all their knowledge and wisdom gained throughout the ages then if the Hierarchy's to end the world

Our ascension beckons. If the world must burn to fuel our future... so be it.

Nuxipal
Powerbroker

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Nuxipal » Wed Jan 29, 2020 4:52 pm

*starts exploring south*

-.- I'll do it and ruin the map forever.

Novas Arcanum
Negotiator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Novas Arcanum » Wed Jan 29, 2020 4:53 pm

Novas Arcanum wrote:I need Elves to invent a arcane lexicon to store all their knowledge and wisdom gained throughout the ages then if the Hierarchy's to end the world

Our ascension beckons. If the world must burn to fuel our future... so be it.

Oh I know notice how I didn't talk about stopping you that's why I'm going to build a lexicon to store the thoughts and life experiences so the Elves won't have to start from scratch...

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Wed Jan 29, 2020 4:54 pm

Nuxipal wrote:*starts exploring south*

I mean, I actually have a much larger map :P

Nuxipal
Powerbroker

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Nuxipal » Wed Jan 29, 2020 4:56 pm

Nuxipal wrote:*starts exploring south*

I mean, I actually have a much larger map :P

There goes my blackmail attempt. I only made so much of a map hoping no one would reach the edges lol.

Novas Arcanum
Negotiator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Novas Arcanum » Wed Jan 29, 2020 5:01 pm

So uh back to more mundane topics does the Zhou even care about the Arameri attacking the Forge?

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Wed Jan 29, 2020 5:04 pm

Novas Arcanum wrote:So uh back to more mundane topics does the Zhou even care about the Arameri attacking the Forge?

They might once they actually learn about it, whenever that is.

The Empire of Tau
Minister

Founded: Dec 19, 2016

Postby The Empire of Tau » Wed Jan 29, 2020 5:19 pm

Eta for update?

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Wed Jan 29, 2020 5:20 pm

The Empire of Tau wrote:Eta for update?

Well, the battle is just about done, and it shouldn't be long after that. Tomorrow noon, or thereabouts.

Novas Arcanum
Negotiator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Novas Arcanum » Wed Jan 29, 2020 5:24 pm

@Aid I edited the war post to an offer of renegotiation of terms.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse