NATION

PASSWORD

The Walking Dead: Out of the Shadows (RP OPEN OOC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Kentucky Fried Land
Ambassador

Founded: May 11, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Kentucky Fried Land » Fri Aug 30, 2019 8:16 pm

I'll maybe go for it. Gonna try out a young schizophrenic who's running low on medication.
Last edited by Kentucky Fried Land on Sat Aug 31, 2019 10:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
I don't know what I'm s'posed to do.

INFP (obligatory? probably)

Reverend Norv
Senator

Founded: Jun 20, 2014
New York Times Democracy

Postby Reverend Norv » Sat Aug 31, 2019 10:25 am

What an absolute throwback. I'll think about it.
For really, I think that the poorest he that is in England hath a life to live as the greatest he. And therefore truly, Sir, I think it's clear that every man that is to live under a Government ought first by his own consent to put himself under that Government. And I do think that the poorest man in England is not at all bound in a strict sense to that Government that he hath not had a voice to put himself under.
Col. Thomas Rainsborough, Putney Debates, 1647

A God who let us prove His existence would be an idol.
Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Monfrox
Post Czar

Founded: Mar 25, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Sat Aug 31, 2019 11:15 pm

Suzanne Browning

Sex: Female
Height: 5' 8"
Weight: 152
Skills: Small arms familiarity, first responder training, basic gunsmithing knowledge, military equipment recognition
Weaknesses: Trusting and scatter-brained
Personality: Slightly cynical but willing to try to see the good in people, and also very quiet
Equipment:
- U.S. RIFLE CAL .30 M1 SPRINGFIELD ARMORY
- Two bandoliers with 6 en bloc clips each of M2 Ball
- One bandoliers with 6 en block clips each of M2 AP
- Rock Island Armory GI Standard FS Nickel .45 ACP
- 2 spare 8 round magazines
- reproduction Mark 1 Trench Knife
- Assorted WW2 vintage webgear and musette bag
- M43 reproduction paratrooper uniform uniform
- assorted change of clothes
- light snacks
Bio: Suzanne Browning grew up in Western Nevada in the town of Hawthorne. Being the home of the Hawthorne Ordnance Museum, she had a lot of exposure to the military when she was growing up. A true tomboy by the time she had reached age 13; Suzanne was heading into a life of leaning about military history. Having picked up on the late 90's and early 2000's WW2 craze, she engrossed herself in all forms of media about the conflict. She learned as much as she could and even asked older family members about their experiences. Many of them were glossed over in her presence, but she wouldn't stay satisfied.

As she grew up, so did the world around her. And soon enough she was old enough to see the real stories of the brutality of war. She began doing research and meeting people and eventually got into reenacting. Though she could never participate in the events, she enjoyed collecting the gear and wearing it around. She got into restoration work for firearms after high school and apprenticed under some old Vietnam vets for cash under the table. One of her proudest days was when she used everything she learned to fully restore her very own M1 rifle. She talked about it and had grown into collecting an assortment of guns to go with it. Soon enough she had her own collection and was a fully-fledged member of the shop. She set off for Los Angeles to do a range day with friends she met online one day, and was excited to maybe do a video or photo shoot of herself in all her paratrooper gear.
RP Sample: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=440263&p=33850150#p33850150

EXTRA'S
(These are not required, but are things which I think add some depth to a character.)

Dislikes: No but a second time
Greatest Fear: That's classified
Moral Alignment: Neutral Good
Theme Song:Rain
Gama Best Horror/Thriller RP 2015 Sequel
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

The Grey Wolf wrote:Froxy knows how to use a whip, I speak from experience.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

Convallaria
Envoy

Founded: Aug 17, 2017
Capitalizt

Postby Convallaria » Sun Sep 01, 2019 8:14 am

Monfrox wrote:
Suzanne Browning
Height: 5' 8"
Weight: 152
Skills: Small arms familiarity, first responder training, basic gunsmithing knowledge, military equipment recognition
Weaknesses: Trusting and scatter-brained
Personality: Slightly cynical but willing to try to see the good in people, and also very quiet
Equipment:
- U.S. RIFLE CAL .30 M1 SPRINGFIELD ARMORY
- Two bandoliers with 6 en bloc clips each of M2 Ball
- One bandoliers with 6 en block clips each of M2 AP
- Rock Island Armory GI Standard FS Nickel .45 ACP
- 2 spare 8 round magazines
- reproduction Mark 1 Trench Knife
- Assorted WW2 vintage webgear and musette bag
- M43 reproduction paratrooper uniform uniform
- assorted change of clothes
- light snacks
Bio: Suzanne Browning grew up in Western Nevada in the town of Hawthorne. Being the home of the Hawthorne Ordnance Museum, she had a lot of exposure to the military when she was growing up. A true tomboy by the time she had reached age 13; Suzanne was heading into a life of leaning about military history. Having picked up on the late 90's and early 2000's WW2 craze, she engrossed herself in all forms of media about the conflict. She learned as much as she could and even asked older family members about their experiences. Many of them were glossed over in her presence, but she wouldn't stay satisfied.

As she grew up, so did the world around her. And soon enough she was old enough to see the real stories of the brutality of war. She began doing research and meeting people and eventually got into reenacting. Though she could never participate in the events, she enjoyed collecting the gear and wearing it around. She got into restoration work for firearms after high school and apprenticed under some old Vietnam vets for cash under the table. One of her proudest days was when she used everything she learned to fully restore her very own M1 rifle. She talked about it and had grown into collecting an assortment of guns to go with it. Soon enough she had her own collection and was a fully-fledged member of the shop. She set off for Los Angeles to do a range day with friends she met online one day, and was excited to maybe do a video or photo shoot of herself in all her paratrooper gear.
RP Sample: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=440263&p=33850150#p33850150

EXTRA'S
(These are not required, but are things which I think add some depth to a character.)

Dislikes: No but a second time
Greatest Fear: That's classified
Moral Alignment: Neutral Good
Theme Song:Rain

Very nice. Welcome.
"Convallaria: A sprawling sun-soaked dreamscape silhouetted far beyond the ethereal horizons of austere morality and petty mediocrity. But behind the sterile flights of state-sanctioned-fancy lies a paradise lost...a land of milk, honey and sex turned rancid in the sun, as the harshly held colonial disciplines of a bygone era yield to the temptations of society's nighttime fragrances..."

Welcome to the smokey, monochromatic bacchanalia of deco noire and diesel-fueled death traps!

Daily-Trumpet: Circus elephant force-fed crate of tobacco - has escaped into Joaquin River Valley earlier today. | Avalonia suburbs in grip of worst dust storm ever recorded - schools closed - roads blocked - farms blown away. | Dowager actress found dead in Montecorvina

The Felan Federation
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 01, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Felan Federation » Sun Sep 01, 2019 12:40 pm

Anyone wanna collab?

The Hoosier Alliance
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 17, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Hoosier Alliance » Sun Sep 01, 2019 1:38 pm

The Felan Federation wrote:Anyone wanna collab?

I’m down
I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery
- Thomas Jefferson
What country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms
- Thomas Jefferson
Loyalty to country ALWAYS. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it
-Mark Twain
They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety
- Benjamin Franklin
To disarm the people is the most effectual way to enslave them
-George Mason
I ask who are the militia? They consist now of the whole people.
-George Mason

The Felan Federation
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Felan Federation » Sun Sep 01, 2019 1:45 pm

The Hoosier Alliance wrote:

I’m down

Cool.

Since you are a criminal, you sell firearms, yes?

The Hoosier Alliance
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Hoosier Alliance » Sun Sep 01, 2019 2:50 pm

The Felan Federation wrote:
The Hoosier Alliance wrote:I’m down

Cool.

Sure do. Your basic civilian shit, Fritz don’t mess with anything too extreme lol. You wanna do it over TGs or Discord or something?
- Thomas Jefferson
What country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms
- Thomas Jefferson
-Mark Twain
They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety
- Benjamin Franklin
-George Mason
-George Mason

The Felan Federation
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Felan Federation » Sun Sep 01, 2019 4:23 pm

Cool.

Sure do. Your basic civilian shit, Fritz don’t mess with anything too extreme lol. You wanna do it over TGs or Discord or something?

I think we can just it be - that my char is gonna interact with yours in the next reply? That cool?

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Sun Sep 01, 2019 4:50 pm

The Hoosier Alliance wrote:Sure do. Your basic civilian shit, Fritz don’t mess with anything too extreme lol. You wanna do it over TGs or Discord or something?

I think we can just it be - that my char is gonna interact with yours in the next reply? That cool?

Collabing usually means you two go back and forth but it all ends up in one post from one of you. It’s a good way to do quick conversation pieces without having to worry about posting one-liners.
Xing wrote:Yeah but you also are the best at roleplay. (yay Space Core references) I'm pretty sure a four man tank crew is no problem for someone that had 27 different RP characters going at one time.

Winner of the P2TM 2013 Best Fight Scene in a Single Post and Most Original Character, and 2015 Best Horror/Thriller Role-player awards.
Achievement

The Hoosier Alliance
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Hoosier Alliance » Sun Sep 01, 2019 4:56 pm

Monfrox is right, that’s what a collab would be. If we work together for one post (or half and half it) we can have a better interaction and conversation so it won’t be too short. If you don’t want to, that’s fine, I’m still down.
- Thomas Jefferson
- Thomas Jefferson
-Mark Twain
- Benjamin Franklin
-George Mason
-George Mason

Convallaria
Envoy

Capitalizt

Postby Convallaria » Sun Sep 01, 2019 5:25 pm

I’ve been afk for most of today, but I’ll get a post in within a few hours. Day three should be coming up shortly after, but I’ll give it until tomorrow in case we want to fit a few more posts in.
"Convallaria: A sprawling sun-soaked dreamscape silhouetted far beyond the ethereal horizons of austere morality and petty mediocrity. But behind the sterile flights of state-sanctioned-fancy lies a paradise lost...a land of milk, honey and sex turned rancid in the sun, as the harshly held colonial disciplines of a bygone era yield to the temptations of society's nighttime fragrances..."

Welcome to the smokey, monochromatic bacchanalia of deco noire and diesel-fueled death traps!

Daily-Trumpet: Circus elephant force-fed crate of tobacco - has escaped into Joaquin River Valley earlier today. | Avalonia suburbs in grip of worst dust storm ever recorded - schools closed - roads blocked - farms blown away. | Dowager actress found dead in Montecorvina

Sraelyn
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 02, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Sraelyn » Sun Sep 01, 2019 5:28 pm

Monfrox wrote:
Suzanne Browning

Glad to see ya Mon

I'm down as well, although not too sure why would anyone go to a bookstore mid-epidemic.
That God's name is Abraxas

Monfrox
Post Czar

Father Knows Best State

Postby Monfrox » Sun Sep 01, 2019 5:39 pm

I work the weekends so I should have a post up soon as I find time.

Achievement

The Felan Federation
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Felan Federation » Sun Sep 01, 2019 6:57 pm

Monfrox is right, that’s what a collab would be. If we work together for one post (or half and half it) we can have a better interaction and conversation so it won’t be too short. If you don’t want to, that’s fine, I’m still down.

Alright. I think a collab would work better then.

Convallaria wrote:I’ve been afk for most of today, but I’ll get a post in within a few hours. Day three should be coming up shortly after, but I’ll give it until tomorrow in case we want to fit a few more posts in.

I think we can wait then until you post Day 3.

The Hoosier Alliance
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Hoosier Alliance » Sun Sep 01, 2019 9:08 pm

Alright. I think a collab would work better then.

Sounds good. TG me whenever you wanna get started.
- Thomas Jefferson
- Thomas Jefferson
-Mark Twain
- Benjamin Franklin
-George Mason
-George Mason

Convallaria
Envoy

Capitalizt

Postby Convallaria » Mon Sep 02, 2019 9:08 am

Day three is posted. I referenced the highway gridlock event that is canon in the series, so it's up to you whether your characters end up seeing the news report of the 'man being shot on the highway' or not. Also, the riot will be happening at the end of Day three, so you may want to decide how your characters will be involved, since it's how I plan most characters will meet.

The Hoosier Alliance
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Hoosier Alliance » Mon Sep 02, 2019 11:11 am

Can’t wait for some good ‘ole fashion looting!
- Thomas Jefferson
- Thomas Jefferson
-Mark Twain
- Benjamin Franklin
-George Mason
-George Mason

Kentucky Fried Land
Ambassador

Founded: May 11, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Kentucky Fried Land » Mon Sep 02, 2019 11:56 am

Samantha “Sam” Wickham

Height: 5’9 ft. (175.26 cm.)
Weight: 124 lbs. (56.25 kg.)
Skills: Dextrous, perceptive, well off artistically, softball athlete
Weaknesses: Schizophrenic, paranoid, socially inadequate, weak, recurring nightmares/sleep paralysis

Personality: Erratic, prone to panic, and mentally unstable, Sam regularly takes pills to prevent auditory and visual hallucinations from overtaking her. Her worldview is strange and disjointed, an obsessive paranoia and emotional attachment being her mainstays amongst the living. She suffers from severe delusions as well, believing and trusting the numerous conspiracy theories that frequent the Internet. While her medicine, Thorazine, mostly keeps her in check, it’s only a dampener; and it’s running out.

Occupation: Student - University of California, Los Angeles/Movie Theater Attendant
Equipment:
  • Backpack
  • Laptop
  • Sketchbook w/ pencils
  • Pencil sharpener
  • Mobile phone
  • Phone charger
  • Earbuds
  • Watch (alarm set for Thorazine dosage)
  • School supplies
Bio: Samantha Wickham was born in Northern California to a pair of well-off parents and two siblings. One older brother and one younger, she was mostly friends were her cousin in her early, formative years. Life went well for a long time, but she had always been strange and obsessive over very specific things. She was morbid, curious, and artistic in all regards, similar to her actor of an older brother Wickham and her poet of a younger brother Derek. She never published her artwork, preferring to keep it to herself and maybe one of the two brothers. Overtime, the artwork grew more grotesque, more surreal, more unnatural in appearance.

She went to college in Los Angeles, majoring in journalism to become a freelance reporter, all but a pipe dream. Sam was working at a local movie theater when, at the age of nineteen, her schizophrenia emerged. A rare case, emerging mostly in women in their late 20s. The doctor went over the facts, citing her father’s old age and her mother’s infection during childbirth as the likely causes of this infection. Sam was heartbroken at first, but wasn’t swayed by her parents asking her to come back home. She made the decision to stay at school and work, sticking with it for the last two years. Her prescription has kept her up, but her sanity is being chipped at. Her friends disappeared slowly and soon she had isolated herself with conspiracies and minor delusions. Life only sought to grow worse.

RP Sample: Hand in Hand

EXTRA'S
Likes: Dinosaurs, trivia, painting, softball, rock climbing
Dislikes: Confrontation, palm readers, strawberries, heights
Greatest Fear: Having nothing to leave behind after death.
Moral Alignment: Chaotic Good
Theme Song: Wash My Hands Shorty
Last edited by Kentucky Fried Land on Mon Sep 02, 2019 11:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
I don't know what I'm s'posed to do.

INFP (obligatory? probably)

Convallaria
Envoy

Capitalizt

Postby Convallaria » Mon Sep 02, 2019 12:23 pm

Kentucky Fried Land wrote:
Samantha “Sam” Wickham
Height: 5’9 ft. (175.26 cm.)
Weight: 124 lbs. (56.25 kg.)
Skills: Dextrous, perceptive, well off artistically, softball athlete
Weaknesses: Schizophrenic, paranoid, socially inadequate, weak, recurring nightmares/sleep paralysis

Personality: Erratic, prone to panic, and mentally unstable, Sam regularly takes pills to prevent auditory and visual hallucinations from overtaking her. Her worldview is strange and disjointed, an obsessive paranoia and emotional attachment being her mainstays amongst the living. She suffers from severe delusions as well, believing and trusting the numerous conspiracy theories that frequent the Internet. While her medicine, Thorazine, mostly keeps her in check, it’s only a dampener; and it’s running out.

Occupation: Student - University of California, Los Angeles/Movie Theater Attendant
Equipment:
  • Backpack
  • Laptop
  • Sketchbook w/ pencils
  • Pencil sharpener
  • Mobile phone
  • Phone charger
  • Earbuds
  • Watch (alarm set for Thorazine dosage)
  • School supplies
Bio: Samantha Wickham was born in Northern California to a pair of well-off parents and two siblings. One older brother and one younger, she was mostly friends were her cousin in her early, formative years. Life went well for a long time, but she had always been strange and obsessive over very specific things. She was morbid, curious, and artistic in all regards, similar to her actor of an older brother Wickham and her poet of a younger brother Derek. She never published her artwork, preferring to keep it to herself and maybe one of the two brothers. Overtime, the artwork grew more grotesque, more surreal, more unnatural in appearance.

She went to college in Los Angeles, majoring in journalism to become a freelance reporter, all but a pipe dream. Sam was working at a local movie theater when, at the age of nineteen, her schizophrenia emerged. A rare case, emerging mostly in women in their late 20s. The doctor went over the facts, citing her father’s old age and her mother’s infection during childbirth as the likely causes of this infection. Sam was heartbroken at first, but wasn’t swayed by her parents asking her to come back home. She made the decision to stay at school and work, sticking with it for the last two years. Her prescription has kept her up, but her sanity is being chipped at. Her friends disappeared slowly and soon she had isolated herself with conspiracies and minor delusions. Life only sought to grow worse.

RP Sample: Hand in Hand

EXTRA'S
Likes: Dinosaurs, trivia, painting, softball, rock climbing
Dislikes: Confrontation, palm readers, strawberries, heights
Greatest Fear: Having nothing to leave behind after death.
Moral Alignment: Chaotic Good
Theme Song: Wash My Hands Shorty

Looks great. Welcome.

Sudbrazil
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jan 14, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Sudbrazil » Mon Sep 02, 2019 6:01 pm

Hiroshi Murata

Sex: Male
Height: 1,76 metres
Weight: 75 kilograms
Skills: Basic mechanical knowledge, extensive chemical skills, basic marksmanship
Weaknesses: Murata has recently contracted a smoking habit. It isn't much: two or three cigarettes a day, but it still is annoying and unhealthy. Murata also suffers from farsightedness, forcing him to wear reading glasses.
Personality: As is typical among Japanese, Murata is terribly polite, reserved and patient, if somewhat arrogant. Nevertheless, he tends to loosen up among close friends, presenting them a warmer side who disregards social conventions.
Equipment:
    Argentine Naval FN-49 with shoulder strap & bayonet
    5 magazines & 6 charger clips with 7.62×51 ammunition
    Aluminium bicycle
    Cigarette case
    Heirloom pocket watch
    Milspec earbuds
    Olive green duffel bag
    Pocket torch
    Refillable lighter
    Smartphone
    Thermos bottle with matcha
Bio:
In the early the 1930s, Hideo Murata – a Japanese ex-cavalryman – arrived with his wife and sons, fleeing a war in which he didn't wish to partake. Hideo set up a hardware store in suburban Los Angeles, gaining reputation as a polite, serious minded man who liked chess and drink. When Hideo grew old, he naturally passed the store to his eldest son, Takahashi, who married and had three sons. He came to be known as a polite, serious minded man who liked chess and drink.
A few generations later, Hiroshi Murata, great grandson of the ex-cavalryman, was born in the year of 1996. Like his father and his grandfather before him, he was a polite, serious minded man who appreciated chess along with, as he would later find out, drink. He was raised under that same roof, in the comfortably small world between the store and their house. His brothers, all older than him, went away one by one seeking work as doctors and engineers, while Hiroshi struggled to make a decision. He finally chose a Chemical Engineering bachelor's, which he completed with satisfactory grades. Nevertheless, the old family trade pulled him in by his heartstrings, and he took the helm of the store from his eldest brother, who was busy with matters of greater importance.
As has always been, and shall always be, a Murata now sits behind the counter of his old shop, playing chess with his employees and occasionally taking a sip of sake.
RP Sample: Legend of the Portal Heroes

EXTRAS

Likes: Old music, curios, crafting in the store's backrooms, alcohol (preferably sake), tobacco and chess
Moral Alignment: Neutral good.
Theme Song:Calm ; Action

Convallaria
Envoy

Capitalizt

Postby Convallaria » Mon Sep 02, 2019 7:24 pm

Sudbrazil wrote:
Hiroshi Murata
Skills: Basic mechanical knowledge, extensive chemical skills, basic marksmanship
Weaknesses: Murata has recently contracted a smoking habit. It isn't much: two or three cigarettes a day, but it still is annoying and unhealthy. Murata also suffers from farsightedness, forcing him to wear reading glasses.
Personality: As is typical among Japanese, Murata is terribly polite, reserved and patient, if somewhat arrogant. Nevertheless, he tends to loosen up among close friends, presenting them a warmer side who disregards social conventions.
Equipment:
    Aluminium bicycle
    Cigarette case
    Heirloom pocket watch
    Milspec earbuds
    Olive green duffel bag
    Pocket torch
    Refillable lighter
    Smartphone
Bio:
In the early the 1930s, Hideo Murata – a Japanese ex-cavalryman – arrived with his wife and sons, fleeing a war in which he didn't wish to partake. Hideo set up a hardware store in suburban Los Angeles, gaining reputation as a polite, serious minded man who liked chess and drink. When Hideo grew old, he naturally passed the store to his eldest son, Takahashi, who married and had three sons. He came to be known as a polite, serious minded man who liked chess and drink.
A few generations later, Hiroshi Murata, great grandson of the ex-cavalryman, was born in the year of 1996. Like his father and his grandfather before him, he was a polite, serious minded man who appreciated chess along with, as he would later find out, drink. He was raised under that same roof, in the comfortably small world between the store and their house. His brothers, all older than him, went away one by one seeking work as doctors and engineers, while Hiroshi struggled to make a decision. He finally chose a Chemical Engineering bachelor's, which he completed with satisfactory grades. Nevertheless, the old family trade pulled him in by his heartstrings, and he took the helm of the store from his eldest brother, who was busy with matters of greater importance.
As has always been, and shall always be, a Murata now sits behind the counter of his old shop, playing chess with his employees and occasionally taking a sip of sake.

EXTRAS

Likes: Old music, curios, crafting in the store's backrooms, alcohol (preferably sake), tobacco and chess

Super cool. Brings some interesting skills to the table. Welcome.

Sudbrazil
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jan 14, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Sudbrazil » Mon Sep 02, 2019 7:38 pm

Convallaria wrote:
Sudbrazil wrote:
Hiroshi Murata
Equipment:
    Aluminium bicycle
    Cigarette case
    Heirloom pocket watch
    Milspec earbuds
    Olive green duffel bag
    Pocket torch
    Refillable lighter
    Smartphone
Bio:

EXTRAS

Super cool. Brings some interesting skills to the table. Welcome.

Thabk you very much. I’ll have a post up soon.

Pere Housh Alpha
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Feb 06, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Pere Housh Alpha » Tue Sep 03, 2019 12:17 am

Can you be a cop as your occupation? I'm asking this because I was thinking make my character a former Los Angeles County Sheriff Deputy and he/she as former member of LA County SWAT team so he/she will be heavily armed and have body armor.
Last edited by Pere Housh Alpha on Tue Sep 03, 2019 12:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
As Ben Shapiro likes to say, "Facts don't care about feelings."
Michael Thomas, Member of National People's Party

“The constitutions of most of our States assert, that all power is inherent in the people...that it is their right and duty to be at all times armed.”
Thomas Jefferson

Pro: Capitalism, Conservatism, Right to Bear Arms, Death Penalty, Legal Immigration,Trump
Against: SJWS, Modern Leftism, Socialism, Islamism, Orwellian Government, Communism, AOC, Political correctness

Convallaria
Envoy

Capitalizt

Postby Convallaria » Tue Sep 03, 2019 12:27 pm

Pere Housh Alpha wrote:Can you be a cop as your occupation? I'm asking this because I was thinking make my character a former Los Angeles County Sheriff Deputy and he/she as former member of LA County SWAT team so he/she will be heavily armed and have body armor.

Sure, law enforcement could be interesting, within reason of course.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse