NATION

PASSWORD

Marvel: Resurrection (IC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Archipelago Territory
Ambassador

Founded: May 17, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby The Archipelago Territory » Fri Sep 06, 2019 2:09 pm

Main Nation Ministry wrote:Solstice

Solstice was about to grab Harry Osborn, even though he was about to shoot him with the ray gun, however Spider-Man had decided to save him, as Solstice was webbed again, pulling him back to the wall. It was then he saw what appeared to be a robotic man. "What is this?!" Solstice yelled, as Harry tried to shoot him. However, Harry was hoisted by his own petard, as he was now burning. "Don't try to help Spider-Man! He deserves to burn for what his father done!" Solstice said to Spider-Man, as he was struggling to get free.

“I am Ultron," Ultron told them, considering his options. He could have killed Spider-Man, which meant Solstice wouldn’t get out alive either. But for his plan to work he needed Oscorp’s help, and Oscorp was run by Harry Osborn, who was currently burning. Ultron had not expected the fire. The android finally decided on what to do. He smashed the ray gun by throwing in on the floor and stepping on it, before picking up Osborn. He planned to throw him out the window he’d broken earlier when he had flew into Oscorp Tower, Ultron could fly and probably catch him.
Last edited by The Archipelago Territory on Fri Sep 06, 2019 2:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
| LAND OF THE FREE ||AMERICAN||POLITICAL|| RP || IS || UP! | - JOIN NOW!
I am a Progressive Libertarian Capitalist
YANG GANG 2020

Christian Confederation
Senator

Founded: Dec 12, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Christian Confederation » Fri Sep 06, 2019 6:33 pm

The BUS enroute to Wakanda
"Alright auto pilot is set, we'll arrive by morning!" Phil said with a smile.
"Shouldn't we call Carol?" Scarlett asked.
He nods "good idea, we can ask her to secure a landing strip!"
Phil calls Carol.
"Hi Carol, don't forget to ask the King if we can land!"
Founder of the moderate alliance
Open to new members, and embassy's.
My telagram box is always open for productive conversation.
IRL political views center right/ right.

Christian Confederation
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Christian Confederation » Sat Sep 07, 2019 8:25 am

Christian Confederation wrote:The BUS enroute to Wakanda
Phil calls Carol.

"Strap in Scarlett, were about to prepare our Landing!"
She straps in "Wakanda already?
He laughs. " No Spain we need to refule!"

Atkemri
Minister

Founded: Apr 14, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Atkemri » Sat Sep 07, 2019 12:24 pm

Dentali wrote:
Atkemri wrote:"It would be more merciful TO IMMEDIATELY BREAK HIS ARM AND DISABLE THE FLAMETHROWER! IF HE HAS A WEAPON THEN, BY ALL MEANS, YOU WOULD NOT ONLY DISABLE HIS WEAPON AND LEAVE HIM IN PAIN STOPPING HIM FROM ESCAPING AS HE HAS AND SPREADING HAVOC AS HE IS PROVABLY DOING RIGHT NOW!!!" J.J.J was seething with rage as he berated Nomad

Nomad remained calm and let his rage burn out "You know I'm the one who is supposedly a hormonal teen, but that mood swing was impressive. I'm ready to keep speaking as mature adults if you are."

"At any rate, so you are not saying I did not use enough force? Because I did indeed break his arm, and disable the flamethrower as well as other weapons. I stopped the attack, but he escaped. I am only one woman and the police never arrived to assist me in time, Winter Widow was asked to assist but informed me she was eating a meal and would not becoming. Gwenpool did work well with me and focused on evacuating civilians."

"But this brings up another issue... you are saying I should have used more force. You have... for many years advocated that people like myself are a danger and vigilantes taking the law into our own hands, using force without authorization. I understand that position, I respect that position. But when I actually show restraint and attempt to end a situation without further violence that is somehow not okay? Which is it? Should I use more or less violence to resolve situations because you seem to have advocated both positions."

Jameson smirked, he was ready to crush her argument "And that's exactly the problem, super-powered hooligans like you constantly use the wrong amount of force. You'll break down a wall to get a common thief but when it comes to THE FATE OF THE PLANET you'll take your time while the planet is burning. If you knew Solstice had a weapon why wouldn't you immediately break his arm? What if it had another function? What if he shot a firebomb behind you starting a large fire through Midtown? You teenaged avengers seem to only be in it for the fame and glory of it all! So what if by slowly breaking his arm I endanger people it'll go viral right!?! IS THAT THE TRAIN OF THOUGHT OF THE YOUNG AVENGERS?!? ARE WE SO WITHOUT SENSE THAT WE'LL ALLOW THESE SUPER POWERED HOOLIGANS RUN ABOUT?!? SO I ASK YOU, NOMAD, AM I CONTRADICTORY? WHEN YOU MASKED MENACES RUN ABOUT WITHOUT THE TRAINING OR ACCOUNTABILITY OF THE POLICE USING HOWEVER MUCH FORCE YOUR JUVENILE BRAINS DESIRE?!!?" J.J.J took multiple deep breaths and took a sip of water while shaking. This effort surely wasn't good for his old heart, yet he continued "and on another-" he took a deep breath "note what type of name is Nomad anyway?"
ATKEMRIAN NATIONAL NEWS: Atkemrian police arrest ringleaders of massive human trafficking ring. 22 aressted with more predicted in the next few months.\150 people freed from the ring

ASP Foundation
No NS stats are used
A 16 civilization, according to this index.
Join my new NS super server!

Dentali
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Dec 28, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Dentali » Sat Sep 07, 2019 1:17 pm

Atkemri wrote:
Dentali wrote:

Nomad remained calm and let his rage burn out "You know I'm the one who is supposedly a hormonal teen, but that mood swing was impressive. I'm ready to keep speaking as mature adults if you are."

"At any rate, so you are not saying I did not use enough force? Because I did indeed break his arm, and disable the flamethrower as well as other weapons. I stopped the attack, but he escaped. I am only one woman and the police never arrived to assist me in time, Winter Widow was asked to assist but informed me she was eating a meal and would not becoming. Gwenpool did work well with me and focused on evacuating civilians."

"But this brings up another issue... you are saying I should have used more force. You have... for many years advocated that people like myself are a danger and vigilantes taking the law into our own hands, using force without authorization. I understand that position, I respect that position. But when I actually show restraint and attempt to end a situation without further violence that is somehow not okay? Which is it? Should I use more or less violence to resolve situations because you seem to have advocated both positions."

Jameson smirked, he was ready to crush her argument "And that's exactly the problem, super-powered hooligans like you constantly use the wrong amount of force. You'll break down a wall to get a common thief but when it comes to THE FATE OF THE PLANET you'll take your time while the planet is burning. If you knew Solstice had a weapon why wouldn't you immediately break his arm? What if it had another function? What if he shot a firebomb behind you starting a large fire through Midtown? You teenaged avengers seem to only be in it for the fame and glory of it all! So what if by slowly breaking his arm I endanger people it'll go viral right!?! IS THAT THE TRAIN OF THOUGHT OF THE YOUNG AVENGERS?!? ARE WE SO WITHOUT SENSE THAT WE'LL ALLOW THESE SUPER POWERED HOOLIGANS RUN ABOUT?!? SO I ASK YOU, NOMAD, AM I CONTRADICTORY? WHEN YOU MASKED MENACES RUN ABOUT WITHOUT THE TRAINING OR ACCOUNTABILITY OF THE POLICE USING HOWEVER MUCH FORCE YOUR JUVENILE BRAINS DESIRE?!!?" J.J.J took multiple deep breaths and took a sip of water while shaking. This effort surely wasn't good for his old heart, yet he continued "and on another-" he took a deep breath "note what type of name is Nomad anyway?"

"Once again not a Young Avenger, and yes you are contradictory. I went in, fought Solstice savings civilians and gave him the option to surrender, he refused and I broke his arm disabling the device. He didn't set off a firebomb because I did quite literally what you just said I should, broke his arm and disabled the device. I asked for no fame, I didn't sit around and take selfies, and did not identify myself as part of the team that took him down until you revealed I was the individual in question."

"I was passing by and heard the commotion, I saw people in trouble and a madman on the loose. If you believe 'the best thing to stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun' then consider me a good guy with a gun. I have powers I never asked for, I saw a situation I could help, the police were not there yet and if I didn't act people would have died. These are quantifiable, accurate and verifiable facts that your own video proves. My options were to stand aside and let people die or go in and take the guy out... which I did without further loss of life."

"It was a binary choice, if I had followed your advice and not stepped in people would have died. I make no apologies, it was that simple."

"Now the name Nomad is a tribute to a former alias of Captain America who helped train me."

Christian Confederation
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Christian Confederation » Sat Sep 07, 2019 4:58 pm

Christian Confederation wrote:
Christian Confederation wrote:The BUS enroute to Wakanda
Phil calls Carol.

"Strap in Scarlett, were about to prepare our Landing!"
She straps in "Wakanda already?
He laughs. " No Spain we need to refule!"

Scarlett strapped back in. "Alright we're refiled!"
Phil looked up from the TV. "Alright, I think Nomad would be a good addition to the team!"
Scarlett rolled her eyes. "No, I'm not doing it I hate him!"
Phil grins. "The Hulk almost killed your Mom before the battle of NY, they still fought along side each other later that day!"
"That was defrant, they were friends!" She rebutted.
"Nope, they only knew each other for a couple of days before that!" He said with a smile.
"Fine, I'll try to make it work!" She said in defeat.
"I haven't asked him yet!" He said with a laugh.
"But you will!" She smiled.
"You know me so well Barnes, next stop Wakanda!"

Beautiful Ladakh
Bureaucrat

Founded: Mar 21, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Beautiful Ladakh » Sat Sep 07, 2019 8:36 pm

Union Princes wrote:Holiday

An hour has passed. The die has been cast. The stage is set.

“Adieu, Marie.” Charles waved goodbye to Maria as she got into the taxi that would take her to the hospital.

“Adieu, Charles.” Maria waved back, her German accent slurring her French.

The taxi driver poke no words after she closed the door. The German wore the usual nurse outfit every hospital uses. Where her father’s lab coat would be awkward since her alibi didn’t have “doctor” on the resume.
The taxi began to move into the exit lane as cars began to enter and leave. Looks like rush hour for the assassins, hitmen, bounty hunters, and vigilantes that took up a contract. Black cars, grey cars, red cars, white cars, and blue cars went past the bright yellow taxi as Maria clutched at the nurse clothes that hid her normal shirt. Her bag contained her green skirt when she can change out of her disguise.

The taxi pulled out of the parking garage and joined the traffic.

Riri Williams

Riri’s facial rec sensor went haywire, identifying Holiday inside a taxi leaving the garage.

“Ben, Nomad, there’s a taxi leaving the garage. Holiday’s inside. Follow it, take it captive. I have eyes on ULTRA in case they sense foul play.”
I am a 17 year old girl, pronouns: She/Her. Half Indian, Half white.

Dentali
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Dentali » Sun Sep 08, 2019 3:53 am

Beautiful Ladakh wrote:
Union Princes wrote:Holiday

An hour has passed. The die has been cast. The stage is set.

“Adieu, Marie.” Charles waved goodbye to Maria as she got into the taxi that would take her to the hospital.

“Adieu, Charles.” Maria waved back, her German accent slurring her French.

The taxi driver poke no words after she closed the door. The German wore the usual nurse outfit every hospital uses. Where her father’s lab coat would be awkward since her alibi didn’t have “doctor” on the resume.
The taxi began to move into the exit lane as cars began to enter and leave. Looks like rush hour for the assassins, hitmen, bounty hunters, and vigilantes that took up a contract. Black cars, grey cars, red cars, white cars, and blue cars went past the bright yellow taxi as Maria clutched at the nurse clothes that hid her normal shirt. Her bag contained her green skirt when she can change out of her disguise.

The taxi pulled out of the parking garage and joined the traffic.

Riri Williams

Riri’s facial rec sensor went haywire, identifying Holiday inside a taxi leaving the garage.

“Ben, Nomad, there’s a taxi leaving the garage. Holiday’s inside. Follow it, take it captive. I have eyes on ULTRA in case they sense foul play.”

Nomad was on a roof a few blocks away, "On my way, any areas away more devoid of civilians? That'd be ideal to ambush him. Can you hack the drivers navigation system so the gps takes him to our ambush zone?"

"Also if its a taxi, its probably some poor guy trying to put food on the table, try not to damage the taxi."

Dentali
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Dentali » Sun Sep 08, 2019 6:46 am

Storm
Danger Room, Wakanda

Storm had spent several months with the Wakandan military designing the Danger Room, she wasn't an engineer or scientist but she had a great deal of practical knowledge of the Xmen Danger Room and helped significantly in the development of the training room. Wakandan Special Forces would train there, but it would start with a new team consisting of mutants of the Wakandan nation, most of which were refugees from other nations fleeing persecution.

They had done fitness tests, psychological and sociological tests, measuring everything you could think of in order on over 100 volunteers, in the end only 7 were chosen for the team, not including Ororo herself.

The first was Isaac Leinheart, originally from Chicago codename Polaris. He was a clone of Magneto, which gave Ororo pause and some concerns. He had a past with a terrorist organization but seemed to be repentant and have a somewhat different personality than Magneto. Screening had revealed he had a strong moral code and was extremely powerful, not nearly magneto in his prime but he had the potential to reach that level.

Next was Japeth, from South Africa, Codename Maggot. He was only 18 and arrived in Wakanda alone after his community of mutants had been slaughtered. His ability was a Slug Based Digestive system. The two slugs were near indestructible and could digest almost anything, after digestion the slugs could return to Japeth and give him a boost in his physical capabilities.

Nazhnpo, codename Gentle. A native Wakandan, he was a lover of nature and was a kind, pleasant and well mannered young man. His mutant ability allowed him to temporarily give himself extreme strength and durability to the point he could potentially go toe to toe with the Hulk though it exerts severe strain on his body, as a youth his body was covered in Vibranium Tattoos to prevent him from overexerting himself and killing himself.

Santo Caccarro was came from Brooklyn and had a body composed of inorganic granite. He had the ability to manipulate this body, firing projectiles of granite from his appendages, he could also explode and reform his body from surrounding rocks. He also had increase strength and stamina, capable of lifting 75 tons.

Sooraya Qadir was the next member of the team, Storm had personally rescued her from Afghanistan when her village tried to kill her after her powers emerged. Quadir became a protege of Storm and taking the Codename Dust. She had the ability to take on a sand form, converting herself into a destructive sand blast. She can turn herself into large sandstorms strong enough to destroy steel and rip flesh from bones, even entering lungs and scouring them from the inside.

Idie Okonkwo, codenme Oya. Immigrating with her family from Nigeria, Okonkwo has the ability to manipulate temperature, she can only alter temperature not create it and needs sources of heat or cold. This can manifest in Pyrokinesis or Cryokinesis.

The final member of the team was Sally Blevins from NYC, codename Skids. She can create a personal protective force field that provides near total protection. Her field is unique in that it is friction-less, making it impossible for anyone to get a hold of. She often get around by using her forcefield to "skate" on the ground, greatly increasing her speed. She can also use the field to protect other in her immediate area, though this takes great effort.

Christian Confederation
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Christian Confederation » Sun Sep 08, 2019 7:11 am

The Bus near Wakandan airspace
The pilot entered the main Cabin and informed everyone they were close.
Phil smiled. "Come on Barnes, I need to procure a landing!"
She nods and fallows him to the cockpit.
"Wakandan ATC (Air traffic Control) this is Shield 001, currently circling your nation! We have 5 DOB (Dates of Birth) aborde 2 pilots, myself, Scarlett Barnes, and my second in camand Sky! We have 30 minutes of fule left and request a landing strip ASAP!"
Scarlett took the headset since she knew they probably didn't care. "This is Scarlett Barnes, The King knows my parents Natasha Romanoff Barnes and James Bucky Barnes, if he doesn't believe you tell him 'Uncle Cat let us put the God Da* plane down!' he'll understand!"

She gave the headset back to Phil and sat down.
"Uncle Cat?" He asked with a confused expression.
"Sam told me to call him that when I was a kid and it kinda stuck!" She explained.
"Gotcha!"

Dentali
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Dentali » Sun Sep 08, 2019 7:15 am

Christian Confederation wrote:The Bus near Wakandan airspace
"Wakandan ATC (Air traffic Control) this is Shield 001, currently circling your nation! We have 5 DOB (Dates of Birth) aborde 2 pilots, myself, Scarlett Barnes, and my second in camand Sky! We have 30 minutes of fule left and request a landing strip ASAP!"
Scarlett took the headset since she knew they probably didn't care. "This is Scarlett Barnes, The King knows my parents Natasha Romanoff Barnes and James Bucky Barnes, if he doesn't believe you tell him 'Uncle Cat let us put the God Da* plane down!' he'll understand!"

"Sam told me to call him that when I was a kid and it kinda stuck!" She explained.
"Gotcha!"

Two Wakandan aircraft emerged and flanked the craft "Shield 001 you are an unauthorized flight trying to gain access to Wakanda, you will divert to the landing strip at the following coordinates and surrender to Wakandan authorities for processing"

Last edited by Dentali on Sun Sep 08, 2019 7:22 am, edited 3 times in total.

The Imperial Warglorian Empire
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 10, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Imperial Warglorian Empire » Sun Sep 08, 2019 10:34 am

Oscorp Tower, Manhatten, New York
As one of the tallest towers in New York was set alight, a perimeter had been formed around the building by police. As the officers told the many civilians and news reporters who looked upon the sight in front of them to get back, several armoured cars arrived on the scene; the words S.W.A.T emboldened on them. Squads upon squads of S.W.A.T teams disembarked from their vehicles and began approaching the entrance. One of them, his markings identifying him as a captain, walked forward to greet the Police Sergeant.

"Sergeant," The S.W.A.T Captain saluted, the police sergeant saluting back, "We've been sent to secure the building, see if any civilians are left remaining and, if possible, take down any of the infiltrators."

The police sergeant looked around him confused, "This is a lot of men sir, we weren't expecting special forces."

"That's the point sergeant, now if you would please, we have a job to do," The Captain said, pushing by the sergeant as a mass of S.W.A.T officers entered the building, firearms up.

As the teams entered further into the building, they found the place completely devoid of life, with the chaos of battle having spread across the ground floors.

As they went deeper in, the captain once again spoke. Though instead of the American accent he had before, this time he spoke in a clear Scottish accent.

"Alright, you gobshites, spread out and get as much of this high tech stuff as you can," The "Captain" shouted out, "When you've gotten as much as you can, regroup by the entrance,"

The "S.W.A.T Officers" nodded and began spreading out into separate teams. The "Captain" followed several of these teams down the hallways. Soon enough they found themselves in one of the research facilities of the building. The "S.W.A.T Officers" began rummaging around, grabbing hand fulls of files and shoving them into bags, while others also took devices and hacked computers. One thing that particularly gained the "Captain's" interest was a high tech looking elevator by the back, with the large words ONLY AUTHORISED PERSONNEL MAY ENTER stamped over the door.

The "Captain" approached the control panel that was beside the elevator. Taking out a machine that vaguely resembled a walkman, the "Captain" took out a wire chord and implanted it into the panel. Suddenly, the screen flashed to life as seemingly numbers began flying down it until suddenly it flashed green, with the bright words ACCESS GRANTED blaring up. At the same, the elevator door opened and under his mask, the "Captain" smiled.

After entering the elevator with another squad, the elevator sped downwards. Only a few seconds later, it reopened, revealing a room filled to the brim with various technologically advanced looking wonders. The team immediately went to work, taking blueprints and hacking computers to get every bit of information out of them. Meanwhile, some of the smaller and more movable devices were taken as well.

Soon enough, with their hands filled with various devices, blueprints and memory sticks, the various teams began regrouping outside. There, several larger transport trucks had arrived, these ones without any clear markings.

As the "S.W.A.T" teams began filtering out with their "loot," various uniformed men began loading them up into the trucks and, as soon as they were filled, began driving away.

The "Captain" approached one of the loading men who met him in the middle.

"Make sure all of this stuff gets back to HQ alright, we don't want this...." The "Captain" coughed, an attempt to hide a laugh, "...evidence to get lost."

"Do not worry, we'll get them there safely," The Loading man replied in turn.

"Very good! Come here, friend!" The "Captain" said, embracing the other man. Unnoticed to most, the "Captain's" mouth went close to the loading man's ear. As he neared it, he whispered two words into it.

"Hail HYDRA."
Call me Warg or Antic
Yeah, u do that and I’m gonna have to force u to pull a France, and then a Vichy-Wargloria, after one of his allies proposed pulling an Italy

PROUD MEMBER OF THE FEDERATION OF ALLIES!

Storm Reid
Civil Servant

Founded: Mar 18, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Storm Reid » Sun Sep 08, 2019 12:43 pm

Dentali wrote:
Beautiful Ladakh wrote:
Riri Williams

Nomad was on a roof a few blocks away, "On my way, any areas away more devoid of civilians? That'd be ideal to ambush him. Can you hack the drivers navigation system so the gps takes him to our ambush zone?"

"Also if its a taxi, its probably some poor guy trying to put food on the table, try not to damage the taxi."

Scarlet Spider

Ben shot a web at a tall lamp post on street level and swung down to the level of the cars passing by. He caught sight of the taxi that had left the garage.

"Nomad, Ironheart, the plate number is FAA-5603." He shot a tracker onto the car. The roads midtown were jam-packed with police cars, trucks, ambulances, and firetrucks...he swung after the taxi until he was swinging past Oscorp Tower, which was on fire.

"What the - are you guys seeing this? Oscorp is fucking on fire! Guys, maybe we should redirect someone to Oscorp to help the people inside..."

Ben knew he needed to focus on his current job though.

"Right, the cab probably didn't notice us tailing him, cuz of the chaos right now. We should just follow it to the destination. Or I descend upon the cab while it's at a halt in this damn traffic, nicely knock on the window, and pull that bitch out. We have a chance to do that in the traffic jam, and the cabbie won't get hurt. I literally have eyes on the cab. Permission to descend?"
Last edited by Storm Reid on Sun Sep 08, 2019 12:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dentali
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Dentali » Sun Sep 08, 2019 12:56 pm

Storm Reid wrote:
Dentali wrote:

Scarlet Spider

Ben shot a web at a tall lamp post on street level and swung down to the level of the cars passing by. He caught sight of the taxi that had left the garage.

"Nomad, Ironheart, the plate number is FAA-5603." He shot a tracker onto the car. The roads midtown were jam-packed with police cars, trucks, ambulances, and firetrucks...he swung after the taxi until he was swinging past Oscorp Tower, which was on fire.

"What the - are you guys seeing this? Oscorp is fucking on fire! Guys, maybe we should redirect someone to Oscorp to help the people inside..."

Ben knew he needed to focus on his current job though.

"Right, the cab probably didn't notice us tailing him, cuz of the chaos right now. We should just follow it to the destination. Or I descend upon the cab while it's at a halt in this damn traffic, nicely knock on the window, and pull that bitch out. We have a chance to do that in the traffic jam, and the cabbie won't get hurt. I literally have eyes on the cab. Permission to descend?"

"You mad?" Nomad says observing from a distant rooftop "She spits acid and you want to start a fight in the middle of a crowded traffic? She could easily spread acid all over civilians"

The Democratic Marxists
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 20, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The Democratic Marxists » Sun Sep 08, 2019 4:18 pm

The Archipelago Territory wrote:

Solstice was about to grab Harry Osborn, even though he was about to shoot him with the ray gun, however Spider-Man had decided to save him, as Solstice was webbed again, pulling him back to the wall. It was then he saw what appeared to be a robotic man. "What is this?!" Solstice yelled, as Harry tried to shoot him. However, Harry was hoisted by his own petard, as he was now burning. "Don't try to help Spider-Man! He deserves to burn for what his father done!" Solstice said to Spider-Man, as he was struggling to get free.

“I am Ultron," Ultron told them, considering his options. He could have killed Spider-Man, which meant Solstice wouldn’t get out alive either. But for his plan to work he needed Oscorp’s help, and Oscorp was run by Harry Osborn, who was currently burning. Ultron had not expected the fire. The android finally decided on what to do. He smashed the ray gun by throwing in on the floor and stepping on it, before picking up Osborn. He planned to throw him out the window he’d broken earlier when he had flew into Oscorp Tower, Ultron could fly and probably catch him.

Harry Osborn

The next thing he knew, Harry looked down at his seriously burned and scarred bottom half of his body. He then found himself flying out the window. He yelled out loudly, hoping he wasn't going to die. This was crazy shit.

Spider-Man

Peter was extremely confused - who the heck was Ultron, why was this armored dude attacking Harry? But Spidey knew one thing: he couldn't let Harry die. He wasn't going to let his former friend get killed for his father's evil.

Spidey flung himself out of the window, catching Harry in his arms and spun through the air. He extended a hand, which released a web onto the opposite building's window sill. They descended to the ground, where Peter - and Harry - were safe.

Peter looked up at the burning building. He didn't want to bring the threats down to street level. Flagging down a medic and leaving Harry in safe hands, Peter slung upwards and landed back on the floor where Solstice and Ultron were standing.
I’m a democratic socialist. Yes, I believe in the radical idea of sharing, as do so many other people. Fight me.

Pro: Socialism, Social Democracy, Peace, Environment, Legal Marijuana, Gun Control, Economic Redistribution, Medicare for All, Living Wage, Tuition-Free College, Feminism, Universal Pre-K, Palestine, Bernie Sanders, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Jeremy Corbyn, Jacinda Ardern, AMLO, Labour Party, Democratic Socialists of America, Green Party

Moderate: Barack Obama, Tulsi Gabbard

Anti: Casino Capitalism, Ruthless Billionaires, Abortion, Racism, War, The Wall, Israel, ISIL, CNN, Fox News, MSNBC, Hillary Clinton, Theresa May, Donald Trump, Republican Party, Democratic Party

Christian Confederation
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Christian Confederation » Sun Sep 08, 2019 5:41 pm

Dentali wrote:
Christian Confederation wrote:The Bus near Wakandan airspace

"Gotcha!"

Two Wakandan aircraft emerged and flanked the craft "Shield 001 you are an unauthorized flight trying to gain access to Wakanda, you will divert to the landing strip at the following coordinates and surrender to Wakandan authorities for processing"

"Shield 001 acknowledged, we will disarm before landing!" They sign off and head to the air field.
"Alright, everyone lock your wepons in the holding cell!" Phil ordered.
"Fine, you know there going to hold us!" Scarlett complained before removing wepons from various places.
"I know, hopefully Carol has made contact already!" Phil said as he removed his side arm.

Main Nation Ministry
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 28, 2016
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Main Nation Ministry » Sun Sep 08, 2019 5:56 pm

The Democratic Marxists wrote:Harry Osborn

The next thing he knew, Harry looked down at his seriously burned and scarred bottom half of his body. He then found himself flying out the window. He yelled out loudly, hoping he wasn't going to die. This was crazy shit.

Spider-Man

Peter was extremely confused - who the heck was Ultron, why was this armored dude attacking Harry? But Spidey knew one thing: he couldn't let Harry die. He wasn't going to let his former friend get killed for his father's evil.

Spidey flung himself out of the window, catching Harry in his arms and spun through the air. He extended a hand, which released a web onto the opposite building's window sill. They descended to the ground, where Peter - and Harry - were safe.

Peter looked up at the burning building. He didn't want to bring the threats down to street level. Flagging down a medic and leaving Harry in safe hands, Peter slung upwards and landed back on the floor where Solstice and Ultron were standing.

Solstice

Solstice watched as Ultron had threw Harry Osborn out of the window, where he was glad that some punishment was made. However, this excitement was short-lived as Spider-Man had proceeded to dive after him, where he got his grenade launcher at the ready. "I don't understand. Who are you? And why didn't you just finish the job?!" Solstice complained towards Ultron, as he was expecting him to fully kill Osborn. Spider-Man later appeared, where Solstice launched his grenade launcher at him again. "Spider-Man! It was a mistake to save Osborn! You were supposed to let him fall!"
Local 22 year old Diet Coke Addict College Student Ruins Everything

Quote of the Week: "A NEW STORY ON WRITING THREAD FOR HALLOWEEN!! MYSTERY MINE AVAILABLE NOW!"

RPs I do
- How do you do fellow kids? You want to see something violent? - Artemis: Deimos Trafficking League (Horror/Mature)
- Descend into the forgotten tourist traps of Florida on this transgressive RP! - The Community (Mature/Black Comedy/Slice-of-Life)

My overall account that I use for P2TM and even for international roleplaying! MNM is a mysterious and extremely dangerous dictatorship filled with supernatural oddities, demons, militarized soldiers everywhere, and a misanthropic nihilistic dictator who doesn't give a damn. It's basically if the SCP Foundation got mixed with 1984.

The Democratic Marxists
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 20, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The Democratic Marxists » Sun Sep 08, 2019 9:16 pm

Solstice watched as Ultron had threw Harry Osborn out of the window, where he was glad that some punishment was made. However, this excitement was short-lived as Spider-Man had proceeded to dive after him, where he got his grenade launcher at the ready. "I don't understand. Who are you? And why didn't you just finish the job?!" Solstice complained towards Ultron, as he was expecting him to fully kill Osborn. Spider-Man later appeared, where Solstice launched his grenade launcher at him again. "Spider-Man! It was a mistake to save Osborn! You were supposed to let him fall!"

Spider-Man

Spidey dodged the grenades and landed on all fours. “Buddy, if I ever did what I was ‘supposed’ to do, I’d be a saint, not a weirdo running around NYC in a unitard.”

He shot webs at Solstice’s wrists to pull him in closer.

“Listen, I don’t like Osborn either. I can help you; you need help. But you can’t solve what you’re going through by trying to murder someone else. Look at all the other innocent people you’re hurting. Osborn won’t be remembered as the bad guy, you will. Please, let me help you!”

Kate Bishop

Kate had eyes on the exterior of the building, helping injured civilians by bringing them over to the parameds. That’s when she spotted an armed SWAT Team entering the building.

Heavily armed SWAT called in for a fire? Seems off.

Kate’s eyes shifted to the flurry of trucks arriving. SWAT officers were loading them with closed boxes and crates. The trucks had no official markings on them. If they were stealing high tech weaponry from Oscorp, they were at best putting dangerous tech onto the streets and into the hands of evil. At worst, they were the evil.

SWAT Team my ass, Kate thought. She swung herself onto her bike and sped off after the trucks that were leaving.

“Nathaniel, I’m tailing some trucks that are stealing stuff from the burning tower, do you copy?”
I’m a democratic socialist. Yes, I believe in the radical idea of sharing, as do so many other people. Fight me.

Pro: Socialism, Social Democracy, Peace, Environment, Legal Marijuana, Gun Control, Economic Redistribution, Medicare for All, Living Wage, Tuition-Free College, Feminism, Universal Pre-K, Palestine, Bernie Sanders, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Jeremy Corbyn, Jacinda Ardern, AMLO, Labour Party, Democratic Socialists of America, Green Party

Moderate: Barack Obama, Tulsi Gabbard

Anti: Casino Capitalism, Ruthless Billionaires, Abortion, Racism, War, The Wall, Israel, ISIL, CNN, Fox News, MSNBC, Hillary Clinton, Theresa May, Donald Trump, Republican Party, Democratic Party

Main Nation Ministry
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 28, 2016
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Main Nation Ministry » Sun Sep 08, 2019 9:21 pm

Solstice

Solstice tried to freeze him, but it did no good. Spider-Man got the jump on him, where Solstice tried what Parker had to say. "You don't get it! If I do nothing, Osborn is going to get away without justice being enforced!" Solstice said, where he started to tug at the web on his wrists to draw Spider-Man closer as well. "All of these people are nothing more than murders! People who think because they have Osborn on their side, they can get away with the deaths of hundreds! And that's why I'm not stopping till he dies!" Solstice said, trying to get Spider-Man close to him, so he can grab him.
Local 22 year old Diet Coke Addict College Student Ruins Everything

Quote of the Week: "A NEW STORY ON WRITING THREAD FOR HALLOWEEN!! MYSTERY MINE AVAILABLE NOW!"

RPs I do
- How do you do fellow kids? You want to see something violent? - Artemis: Deimos Trafficking League (Horror/Mature)
- Descend into the forgotten tourist traps of Florida on this transgressive RP! - The Community (Mature/Black Comedy/Slice-of-Life)

My overall account that I use for P2TM and even for international roleplaying! MNM is a mysterious and extremely dangerous dictatorship filled with supernatural oddities, demons, militarized soldiers everywhere, and a misanthropic nihilistic dictator who doesn't give a damn. It's basically if the SCP Foundation got mixed with 1984.

Christian Confederation
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Christian Confederation » Mon Sep 09, 2019 4:22 am

The BUS/ Shield 001- Wakandan military airfield
"Alright shut her down and fallow my lead!"
Scarlett rolls her eyes and fallows Phil off the plane.
Phil briskfully walks over to the gaurd and shacks his hand.
"I'm Phil Coulson director of Shield, and this is Scarlett Barnes. Our associate Captain Marvel arrived a few days ago!"

The Archipelago Territory
Ambassador

Founded: May 17, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby The Archipelago Territory » Mon Sep 09, 2019 5:29 am

Solstice tried to freeze him, but it did no good. Spider-Man got the jump on him, where Solstice tried what Parker had to say. "You don't get it! If I do nothing, Osborn is going to get away without justice being enforced!" Solstice said, where he started to tug at the web on his wrists to draw Spider-Man closer as well. "All of these people are nothing more than murders! People who think because they have Osborn on their side, they can get away with the deaths of hundreds! And that's why I'm not stopping till he dies!" Solstice said, trying to get Spider-Man close to him, so he can grab him.

Ultron
Oscorp Tower, New York
“Not all of them are bad Solstice. By starting the fire you’ve probably killed innocent workers at Oscorp who don’t know what Osborn has done. And if the building collapses, then everyone around here will die, and the building was looted by criminals, all because you decided it was somehow your job to kill Osborn.” Ultron backed away from the two of them though, watching them fight. It was better if they fought each other first. “And by throwing Osborn out the window, I saved his life.” He was surprised that Solstice and Spider-Man lasted this long inside a burning building, and that it hadn’t collapsed yet.
I am a Progressive Libertarian Capitalist
YANG GANG 2020

Dentali
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Dentali » Mon Sep 09, 2019 6:18 am

Christian Confederation wrote:The BUS/ Shield 001- Wakandan military airfield
"I'm Phil Coulson director of Shield, and this is Scarlett Barnes. Our associate Captain Marvel arrived a few days ago!"

"Why are you yelling?" The leader of the twenty armed troops said to to the supposed director of SHIELD, "SHIELD is a defunct and corrupt organization, you were not authorized to enter Wakandan airspace. In accordance with the laws of Wakanda you and your compatriots are to be detained, we will confirm your identities and then charges will be pressed. You have the right to representation in court, you have a right to stay silent, you will have the right to a fair and speedy trial. Do you understand these rights?"

With a minimum of 30 armed Wakandan troops in cover with weapons trained on the alleged SHIELD agents, 4 snipers stationed at the airfield and 2 Sparrowhawk gunship hovering above the Captain of the Wakandan unit flanked by two more troopers proceeded to place high tech vibranium handcuffs on Coulson as he attempted to shake his hand. And 3 more Wakandan troops began arresting Scarlett Barnes.

Christian Confederation
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Christian Confederation » Mon Sep 09, 2019 7:15 am

Dentali wrote:
Christian Confederation wrote:The BUS/ Shield 001- Wakandan military airfield

"Why are you yelling?" The leader of the twenty armed troops said to to the supposed director of SHIELD, "SHIELD is a defunct and corrupt organization, you were not authorized to enter Wakandan airspace. In accordance with the laws of Wakanda you and your compatriots are to be detained, we will confirm your identities and then charges will be pressed. You have the right to representation in court, you have a right to stay silent, you will have the right to a fair and speedy trial. Do you understand these rights?"

With a minimum of 30 armed Wakandan troops in cover with weapons trained on the alleged SHIELD agents, 4 snipers stationed at the airfield and 2 Sparrowhawk gunship hovering above the Captain of the Wakandan unit flanked by two more troopers proceeded to place high tech vibranium handcuffs on Coulson as he attempted to shake his hand. And 3 more Wakandan troops began arresting Scarlett Barnes.

Phil smiles. "We understand, men don't resist we'll handle this as fast as possible." He ordered.
Scarlett hated everything about being detained. "Watch it or I'll break your arm!" She warned the gaurd.
"Barnes please cooperate, we don't need an international insistent!" Phil ordered.

Dentali
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Dentali » Mon Sep 09, 2019 7:24 am

Christian Confederation wrote:
Dentali wrote:

Phil smiles. "We understand, men don't resist we'll handle this as fast as possible." He ordered.
Scarlett hated everything about being detained. "Watch it or I'll break your arm!" She warned the gaurd.
"Barnes please cooperate, we don't need an international insistent!" Phil ordered.

The troops proceeded to handcuff, expertly search, disarm and detain the intruders. They did full body scans to ensure no hidden device were present inside or out and were required to change clothing in prisoners grab, monitored by Wakandan troops of the appropriate gender.

After changing into the prisoner uniform (a bright orange jumpsuit) they were both tagged with a tracking chip implanted in the base of their neck with an injection gun. After all this was done they were loaded in the back of an armored APC which began driving them to a Wakandan Prison.

Christian Confederation
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Christian Confederation » Mon Sep 09, 2019 10:01 am

Dentali wrote:
Christian Confederation wrote:Phil smiles. "We understand, men don't resist we'll handle this as fast as possible." He ordered.

The troops proceeded to handcuff, expertly search, disarm and detain the intruders. They did full body scans to ensure no hidden device were present inside or out and were required to change clothing in prisoners grab, monitored by Wakandan troops of the appropriate gender.

After changing into the prisoner uniform (a bright orange jumpsuit) they were both tagged with a tracking chip implanted in the base of their neck with an injection gun. After all this was done they were loaded in the back of an armored APC which began driving them to a Wakandan Prison.

"Great job Phil, now we're going to prison!" Scarlett complained.
He ignored her. "So I'm not aware how the legal system works here but I do believe we get a phone call?"

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse