NATION

PASSWORD

2020: An Alt-Future RP [OOC]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Hindustani State
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 23, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby The Hindustani State » Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:47 am

New yugoslavaia wrote:
Nazeroth wrote:
It has nothing to do with writing

The player who is the white american commonwealth is just terrible, its almost like hes playing the WAC just to talk shit about richard spencer and etc etc, hes not even really roleplaying in any serious manner, its cringey.

I'm just under the impression that he realized how much of a s**tshow this thing is and just went "f**k it".

:lol2:
The Hindustani State। हिन्दूस्तानी राष्ट्र
Theocratic South Asia ruled on Hindu principles, and having expelled all invader religions
NOT A NAZI! THE SWASTIK IS AN ANCIENT HINDU SYMBOL

2021: A New Decade - Republic of India

Intermountain States
Minister

Founded: Oct 12, 2014
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Intermountain States » Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:51 am

New yugoslavaia wrote:
Nazeroth wrote:

The player who is the white american commonwealth is just terrible, its almost like hes playing the WAC just to talk shit about richard spencer and etc etc, hes not even really roleplaying in any serious manner, its cringey.

I'm just under the impression that he realized how much of a s**tshow this thing is and just went "f**k it".

You'd say fuck it too if you're playing a country where its government is the complete opposite of the culture there, is likely isolated and economically sanctioned by every neighboring countries, and is going to experience a lot of rebellions and opposition. Of course, you could argue that it could be done without the memes and the shit-talking but that particular post was beautiful.
I find my grammatical mistakes after I finish posting
"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed"
Lunatic Goofballs wrote:I'm a third party voter. Trust me when I say this: Not even a lifetime supply of tacos could convince me to vote for either Hillary or Trump. I suspect I'm not the only third party voter who feels that way. I cost Hillary nothing. I cost Trump nothing. If I didn't vote for third party, I would have written in 'Batman'.

If you try to blame me, I will laugh in your face. I'm glad she lost. I got half my wish. :)
Search boxes are your friends

New yugoslavaia
Minister

Founded: Jun 07, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby New yugoslavaia » Thu Aug 22, 2019 12:19 pm

Intermountain States wrote:
New yugoslavaia wrote:

You'd say fuck it too if you're playing a country where its government is the complete opposite of the culture there, is likely isolated and economically sanctioned by every neighboring countries, and is going to experience a lot of rebellions and opposition. Of course, you could argue that it could be done without the memes and the shit-talking but that particular post was beautiful.

Punished sanders.
Yugoslavia's back baby...

How the hell did this happen?
Well...we don't actually know. Just sort of happened one day.
Is it a reunited Yugoslavia in the 21st century? Is a rebel colony world in the far future? Is it a race of cyborg neo-life at war with any assimilating organisms they come across in the far far future? Who knows, who cares?
New Yugoslavia just is.

The Palmetto
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 05, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The Palmetto » Thu Aug 22, 2019 1:55 pm

Nazeroth wrote:
Flecatya wrote:Sorry, my writing's been a little rough. Good luck in your future endeavours.

Hahahaha, niiiiice.

To be fair, the White American Commonwealth is a meme. It's a white supremacist state in one of the most liberal parts of the USA with no reason to be white supremacist. Keep in mind I only joined after criticizing the OP on this and many other things, I did it as a joke to see if the OP would realize it. He didn't. also my depiction of richard spencer was fully accurate and ill defend that statement to the death
A rowdy redneck from South Carolina who tries to RP every now and again.
"That rifle on the wall of the labourer's cottage or working class flat is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there."

Demorvian
Envoy

Founded: Apr 09, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Demorvian » Thu Aug 22, 2019 2:12 pm

The Palmetto wrote:
Nazeroth wrote:

Hahahaha, niiiiice.

To be fair, the White American Commonwealth is a meme. It's a white supremacist state in one of the most liberal parts of the USA with no reason to be white supremacist. Keep in mind I only joined after criticizing the OP on this and many other things, I did it as a joke to see if the OP would realize it. He didn't. also my depiction of richard spencer was fully accurate and ill defend that statement to the death

That seemed a bit strange to me. But it didn't break any rules so I was okay with that.
(Typing With Autocomplete.)

The United States Government,and the rabies virus is a Kyle that overdoses on caffeine,and the rabies virus is not only about the rabies virus from this align with hydroelectric or working trebuchet against your have been flooded with vegetation align with Russia and Japan and internet explorer is the beginning of man's decline for you to find yourself in.

Trump 2020
Make America Great Again

New yugoslavaia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby New yugoslavaia » Thu Aug 22, 2019 2:34 pm

The Palmetto wrote:
Nazeroth wrote:

Hahahaha, niiiiice.

Just out of curiosity, what would be the most likely area in the US for white supremacists to erect an ethnostate?

Is it a reunited Yugoslavia in the 21st century? Is a rebel colony world in the far future? Is it a race of cyborg neo-life at war with any assimilating organisms they come across in the far far future? Who knows, who cares?
New Yugoslavia just is.

The Palmetto
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Palmetto » Thu Aug 22, 2019 2:37 pm

New yugoslavaia wrote:
The Palmetto wrote:
Hahahaha, niiiiice.

Just out of curiosity, what would be the most likely area in the US for white supremacists to erect an ethnostate?

Not really any part of the USA, if we're being honest. It's a fringe ideology in an increasingly tolerant country. If a white ethnostate were to be established, it would be small, internationally detested, and most importantly, easy for a neighboring country to conquer. So a sustainable white ethnostate isnt really possible.
"That rifle on the wall of the labourer's cottage or working class flat is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there."

Flecatya
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 15, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Flecatya » Thu Aug 22, 2019 2:42 pm

New yugoslavaia wrote:
The Palmetto wrote:Just out of curiosity, what would be the most likely area in the US for white supremacists to erect an ethnostate?

I'd say Northern Idaho and parts of Eastern Washington if anywhere. The area's staunchly conservative and known for a disproportionate number of far-right activities IRL, and the collapse of the U.S. as we know could easily push the mainstream conservatives over the edge into accepting white supremacy.

The Archipelago Territory
Ambassador

Founded: May 17, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby The Archipelago Territory » Thu Aug 22, 2019 3:03 pm

Flecatya wrote:
New yugoslavaia wrote:

I'd say Northern Idaho and parts of Eastern Washington if anywhere. The area's staunchly conservative and known for a disproportionate number of far-right activities IRL, and the collapse of the U.S. as we know could easily push the mainstream conservatives over the edge into accepting white supremacy.

Wyoming
| LAND OF THE FREE ||AMERICAN||POLITICAL|| RP || IS || UP! | - JOIN NOW!
I am a Progressive Libertarian Capitalist
YANG GANG 2020

The Palmetto
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Palmetto » Thu Aug 22, 2019 3:10 pm

Flecatya wrote:
New yugoslavaia wrote:

I'd like to place emphasis on sustainability. They'd have few resources and lose their market with neighboring regions due to independence, so their economy would crash and they'd be dirt poor. Their population would be so small they couldn't hope to raise a proper military, and letting a white ethnostate exist establishes a bad precedent, so why wouldn't a neighboring country just conquer it?

Flecatya
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Flecatya » Thu Aug 22, 2019 3:36 pm

The Palmetto wrote:I'd like to place emphasis on sustainability. They'd have few resources and lose their market with neighboring regions due to independence, so their economy would crash and they'd be dirt poor. Their population would be so small they couldn't hope to raise a proper military, and letting a white ethnostate exist establishes a bad precedent, so why wouldn't a neighboring country just conquer it?

You are correct, the economy would be pretty awful considering that the rest of the Northwest would like to have absolutely nothing to do with them. However, given the harsh terrain of the Rockies and the fact that most of the post-American nations would be exhausted from half a decade of war with each other and with the Federal government, I don't think that they'd be invaded immediately. After all, the Confederacy exists and is allied with California of all places, so the continued existence of such a state isn't too far-fetched. Its two most dangerous neighbors, Canada and Cascadia, are preoccupied with reunification and bound by ideology to a weaker army, respectively.

Nazeroth
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 16, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Nazeroth » Thu Aug 22, 2019 3:59 pm

The Palmetto wrote:
Nazeroth wrote:

Hahahaha, niiiiice.

It literally looks like your some leftist or antifa member whos using the rp as an excuse to get his rocks off. You might not like the ideology(your also wrong on a lot of it, since richard spencer is a white nationalist who believes in an ethnostate, not just going around bucthering people)

I dont like the guy either but reallu, it seems like your just having a laugh and taking up what would be a valuable(if unrealistic) part of america in this roleplay.
Comically Evil Member of the Anti-Democracy League
Government: Tyrannical Feudal Despotism
"Crush your enemies, see them driven before you..."
"The meek will inherit nothing..."
"Behold and despair fools"
"We will sail to a billion worlds...we will sail until every light has been extinguished"

New yugoslavaia
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby New yugoslavaia » Thu Aug 22, 2019 4:08 pm

Nazeroth wrote:
The Palmetto wrote:
Hahahaha, niiiiice.

It literally looks like your some leftist or antifa member whos using the rp as an excuse to get his rocks off. You might not like the ideology(your also wrong on a lot of it, since richard spencer is a white nationalist who believes in an ethnostate, not just going around bucthering people)

I dont like the guy either but reallu, it seems like your just having a laugh and taking up what would be a valuable(if unrealistic) part of america in this roleplay.

Pretty sure the user isn't a leftist. He said in his wig that he's a "redneck".

New Yugoslavia just is.

Nazeroth
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 16, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Nazeroth » Thu Aug 22, 2019 4:16 pm

New yugoslavaia wrote:
Nazeroth wrote:

Pretty sure the user isn't a leftist. He said in his wig that he's a "redneck".

Which is why i said “looks” not “is”
Comically Evil Member of the Anti-Democracy League
Government: Tyrannical Feudal Despotism
"Crush your enemies, see them driven before you..."
"The meek will inherit nothing..."
"Behold and despair fools"
"We will sail to a billion worlds...we will sail until every light has been extinguished"

The Palmetto
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Palmetto » Thu Aug 22, 2019 4:37 pm

Nazeroth wrote:
The Palmetto wrote:
Hahahaha, niiiiice.

I hate white supremacism IRL but I literally said in my first response to you that I was memeing lol. If Demorvian wants he can kick me, ICly i gave my land away, but I doubt this RP will go much farther than his last one.

Cappuccina
Minister

Founded: Jun 05, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Cappuccina » Fri Aug 23, 2019 12:08 pm

Ok, I'm still going to go through with my app for Quebec, but is this RP dieing? I've read the IC, and not to be mean, but it's not exactly confidence inspiring.
Muslim, Female, Trans, Not white..... oppression points x4!!!!
"Latinx" isn't a real word. :^)
Automobile & Music fan!!! ^_^
Also, an everything 1980s fan!!!
Left/Right: -5.25
SocLib/Auth: 2.46

Apparently, I'm an INFP

Flecatya
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Flecatya » Fri Aug 23, 2019 12:53 pm

Cappuccina wrote:Ok, I'm still going to go through with my app for Quebec, but is this RP dieing? I've read the IC, and not to be mean, but it's not exactly confidence inspiring.

It seems, rather unfortunately, that this RP is dying an early death. I'd have a bit more to do, but it feels tacky to post twice in a row with no interrupting IC post.

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Archipelago Territory » Fri Aug 23, 2019 1:27 pm

Flecatya wrote:
Cappuccina wrote:Ok, I'm still going to go through with my app for Quebec, but is this RP dieing? I've read the IC, and not to be mean, but it's not exactly confidence inspiring.

It seems, rather unfortunately, that this RP is dying an early death. I'd have a bit more to do, but it feels tacky to post twice in a row with no interrupting IC post.

I’ve got a post coming up to try and revive it but if nobody answers I’m not posting twice in a row
YANG GANG 2020

Demorvian
Envoy

Founded: Apr 09, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Demorvian » Sat Aug 24, 2019 10:09 am

I'll just say it now. This RP is dead. I'll admit I didn't think some things through. I'll be taking a break from making RPs. The RP is officially closed.
(Typing With Autocomplete.)

The United States Government,and the rabies virus is a Kyle that overdoses on caffeine,and the rabies virus is not only about the rabies virus from this align with hydroelectric or working trebuchet against your have been flooded with vegetation align with Russia and Japan and internet explorer is the beginning of man's decline for you to find yourself in.

Trump 2020
Make America Great Again

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Archipelago Territory » Sat Aug 24, 2019 10:12 am

Demorvian wrote:I'll just say it now. This RP is dead. I'll admit I didn't think some things through. I'll be taking a break from making RPs. The RP is officially closed.

If you want a good RP but have trouble making them join one
YANG GANG 2020

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse