NATION

PASSWORD

Thoughtdeath 2019 [IC|Closed]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Founded: Feb 03, 2010
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Thoughtdeath 2019 [IC|Closed]

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Mon Aug 12, 2019 7:28 am

Thoughtdeath

OOC Thread

Forty years from now, the world has changed drastically. A rising population has lead to soaring crime rates and wars start almost every day, killing millions out of a population so large it swallows that statistic. Technology held the promise to our future, but that bright light faded, choked in corporate greed, and the most recent innovation is just a symptom of the broader corruption of that promise - Impulse Manifestation Spinal Arrays. They, simply, turn thoughts into matter, a breakthrough technology. It doesn't offer humanity much though; only the most strong-willed can use it, and their creations are limited in scope even when working in concert with others. The governments of the world threw it into the rubbish bin of advancement. Realigning atoms with the mind was nothing compared to fusion power and suborbital elevators, gene-engineered pathogens and kinetic impactors. But there were some who saw its promise: the entertainment industry, to be specific. A budding entrepreneur convinced the head IMSA developer to work for him, and out of him was a new extreme sport born: Thoughdeath.

The rewards are huge. A new life, power, fame, enough money to buy a new life... the desperate came from the entire globe to California to compete. Homeless men, ex-mercenaries, crazed psychotics, convicted criminals. Anyone at all, from corporate stooge to everyday Joe, they came to compete, hoping for an elusive redemption. It was something the masses clung to, hope in the mad mad world, and it soon had the largest viewing audience of any sport, ever. A bloodsport played to an epic level, worlds created and destroyed within the Dome. Only the insane competed, and only the truly unhinged triumphed.

And you are one of those madcap competitors. Welcome to Thoughtdeath.

Bacon, eggs. Baconated eggs? The rambling advertisements for QuickCo Instant Breakfast (tm) mercifully cut off as the clouds began to clear, and in the stands men and women leaned forward. From either side of the stadium, nearly a mile in diameter, tens of thousands watched with baited breath. The lensing fields amplified the distant field of combat until it was as crystal clear as any telescreen in a metropolis of civilized inhabitants. Picture-within-picture goggles, purchased by the more savvy of spectators, began displaying overhead shots from the camera swarm, each position within the swarm sold for enough money to feed a small country - all in the pursuit of bloodshed.

Arcs of energy flashed dimly underneath the island that appeared once the enshrouding mists disappeared, the electrified floor of the arena packing enough of a punch to turn a man to just so much charred bone at a touch. There were dangerous participants in any Thoughtdeath, folks who might think of rushing the audience to make a point. Seeing the odd madman get vaporized was just part of the show these days, and bookies made good credits trying to signpost the exact minute and provenance of the first runner. Some years there were none, but that was still good for the men who ran the auction houses - for the house never lost in truth.

A shudder went through the audience, and the millions or billions glued to their sets in the comfort of their own homes, in bars, in spectator auditoriums. The whine of the elevators came distinctly through the loudspeakers, and then they emerged - the lucky eight chosen for this first Match! Forcecages emerged from the ground, each holding a bloodthirsty combatant in a diffident gray jumpsuit. Some of the jumpsuits were emblazoned with maker's marks, full arm advertisements for home goods, weapon corporations, mercenary outfits, even high class bordellos. They were mostly unmarked though - the organizers of the competition preferred to keep things minimal by the standards of the corporate guilds, to heighten the genuine nature of the clash of blood and bone.

"Ladies and gentlemen, spectators and contestants, let me be the first to welcome you to this, our first match of the new season of Thoughtdeath!"

In the distance the contestants could hear a dull ocean of cheers, a sound that must have been deafening in the stands. Bloodsport had taken the world by storm in a way any sport of the last century could only dream, and was wildly popular.

"The rules of this match are simple- the last man (or woman) standing is our victor! This is an initial team non-elimination round, so no contestants will be removed from the competition at this time. If you want a pass through the Tank though, or a shot at the final prize, you best get killing!

"Two teams enter. One team leaves. We've left a resuscitation pad on either one of your side-islands which you'll want to claim! Every five minutes it will bring back one of your team-members if they fall - and there are two claimable autoturrets in the middle of the map to spend those bodies claiming heh."

"Team North, to fill out your numbers, you get the venerable Brobot of much fame to soak up some bullets. Your time limit will be one hour, South, North."

The chanting came from the crowd crying out the machine's name, an android of particularly dubious provenance who was apparently a crowd favorite. How exactly the Thoughtdeath corporation had managed to make an AI compatible with the IMSA was one of the better kept secrets of the competition, but they usually didn't enable those protocols until later in a competition. The announcer continued, his voice rising to a near shout.

"Fight to the death! Fight to be the best! Slaughter all the rest! On my mark!

Ready.

Set.

Go!"

The force-walls fell, and the contestants looked about themselves, ready for anything.

Turreted Gun (North and South)
Heavy Weapon, Immobile | 2 Ranged Damage, Bolt-Action, Range 6, Energetic Ammunition, 30% Accurate, 5 Durability

Resurrection Device (West and East)
Structure | May be imprinted with Team DNA - will resurrect downed member after two rounds, up to once every five rounds. 10 Durability. De-imprinting takes 2 Rounds.

3 Attack, 15 HP, 2 Resilience, 3 Mobility, 0 Cognition

North: Antony Black, Brobot, 'Expendable', Joe Blow
South: 'Minigun', Bu Liao, Samuel Storm, Aedyn Mili

Last edited by G-Tech Corporation on Wed Aug 14, 2019 5:55 am, edited 2 times in total.
Quite the unofficial fellow. Former P2TM Mentor specializing in faction and nation RPs, as well as RPGs. Always happy to help.

Revlona
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 23, 2017
Father Knows Best State

Postby Revlona » Mon Aug 12, 2019 7:44 am

Samuel Ethan Storm

“Well shit, here we go again...” I thought to myself as the forcefields dropped and the crowd roared its approval.

As the field dropped and the tense madmen beside him began to jump into action, time seemed to freeze as thoughts flashed through my mind at light speed.

Why was I here? Why was I taking part in this sport, money could be a reason, but with my brain I could make easy money doing other things, at least that’s what people have told me. No not money.

Do I enjoy killing people? I’m not quite sure, there is a certain release that comes from ending another life, but life is cheap, and knowing that it isn’t a permanent end of life that comes from my action makes it feel like a cheap reason.

No, I think I no why I do the things that I do. I don’t like dying after all, it’s unpleasant to die, no matter the fact that I come back. No, I guess I’m just bored is all, that’s why I do what I do, I’m simply...bored.

These thoughts quickly ended as my mind turned to the matter at hand, closing my eyes and putting my hand together before I mentally reach out for my connection to the machine within me. Practiced at what I do, I easily stick my hand out and pull the shield from thin air.

Almost immediately the wave of fatigue hits me and I let it, knowing if I fight it that I’ll throw up, once the fatigue has passed I take a deep breath and step backwards, letting my eyes come open again to see what the others are doing.
Lover of doggos

Endem
Senator

Founded: Aug 19, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Endem » Mon Aug 12, 2019 8:27 am

Antony Black

Well, so this was the time he were to finally step on the state, who would knew when he was born that it would lead him to this place, he knew only very poorly how to operate the thing in his spine that made things from his thoughts, well, he was given it only a day or two prior to this, good thing he survived that long otherwise he would already be cremated in the prison after being injected with lethal chemicals.

He did not want to unarmed, after all, the other team wanted to kill them, so he focused as much as he could and in his hand felt something materialise when see ping what it was, it was a simple hatchet, it won't do much, but it's at least something... Antony then decided to move, he heard about the machine guns, maybe it would be better to secure them.

Antony moved beside Brobot and stopped, well, he was a bit overwhelmed a little, he nearly died once for a crime of passion, and now he was to kill for sport, it seemed like madness
All my posts are done at 3 A.M., lucidity is not a thing at that hour.

Sinyal
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: May 21, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Sinyal » Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:09 am

Andy 'Minigun' Stone

Andy felt the rush of the crowd as he was dropped into the Thoughtdeath arena. It was only a few days ago when he had been given the offer to participate in Thoughtdeath instead of rotting in prison. He had been told how the game worked, and he loved it. He would get to kill and kill and kill and kill people. He loved killing people. And once he got strong enough he could create any item from his IMSA.

Once the match started, he quickly surveyed his opposition, realizing they were mostly homeless men and crazies. There were some people who looked like killers that he would have to deal with. He ran towards the edge of the arena, hiding in the shadows. He would let them all kill each other until there were only the strong left. Then people started approaching him. Time to fight, he thought.

*Moves to the left maximum squares possible.
Last edited by Sinyal on Mon Aug 12, 2019 6:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Electic
Envoy

Founded: Aug 10, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Electic » Mon Aug 12, 2019 7:35 pm

Selena "Expendable" Rocinante

The noise of the crowd and announcer rolled up and away from Selena, like water off skin. Her focus was soley on her breathing, which came into her nose deeply, exhaling out the mouth in a slow sigh. In and out, again and again, her eyes held sight only for the shimmer of the force walls in front of her. The first few moments before a rounds action where always the most important for Rocinante. It was her time to focus on the task at hand, beginning the pouring of her every thought into the actions. She would have no time to think, let alone plan, once they went down.

So when the walls went away, her muscles loosed their tautness and eyes lost their glaze, as her feet kicked off from the floor. Propelling herself forward at a dead sprint toward the Northern Turret, where a beast of a bolt-action gun lay entombed. She had absolute confidence in her ability to handle such a weapon. This wasn't her first rodeo, and she wouldn't let it be her last.
I'm a proud member of the Dark Light Family

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Tue Aug 13, 2019 6:18 am

Round 1

The machine-man's head turned up, four optical sensors glistening in the reflected light of distant camera flares. In a deep mechanical voice it spoke, clearly calibrated to be intimidating and inhuman.

"Flesh-puppets detected. Extermination protocols, online."

On a servo-motor neck the head of the Brobot turned, taking in its team as they churned about.

"Commencing primary assault. Assist, or pursue objectives. Brobot activating."

With one step and then another it ate up the ground, turned back towards the south, moving with a singleminded purpose of bloodshed. Roars from the crowds followed its movements, clearly favoring the known quantity over the new contestants, at least for now.

Elsewhere some of the members of the teams vacillated to and fro, indecisive before eventually beginning their own attacks. Some created weapons, others focusing only on closing the distance. Well, that was well enough. There were few men who could win a battle by waiting.

Heavy Weapon, Immobile | 2 Ranged Damage, Bolt-Action, Range 6, Energetic Ammunition, 30% Accurate, 5 Durability

Structure | May be imprinted with Team DNA - will resurrect downed member after two rounds, up to once every five rounds. 10 Durability. De-imprinting takes 2 Rounds.

Samuel: Hide Shield
Joe Blow: Spear
Antony: Hand-Axe

Last edited by G-Tech Corporation on Wed Aug 14, 2019 5:55 am, edited 3 times in total.
Quite the unofficial fellow. Former P2TM Mentor specializing in faction and nation RPs, as well as RPGs. Always happy to help.

Revlona
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Revlona » Tue Aug 13, 2019 6:27 am

Samuel Storm

I quickly slipped my shield onto my right arm and fasten the straps before looking around once more. My teammates had quickly scattered in several directions without any thought of working together, with a shrug I accepted that this was only a guaranteed result from putting a bunch of thugs together and telling them they are a team. Sighing, I close my eyes before reaching my hand forward in order to pull the easily made hand axe from mid air, relishing the thought of having easily created my own methods of attack and defense.

I take a step forwards as I eye the brobot, easily recognizing it as the most dangerous opponent at the moment.
Last edited by Revlona on Tue Aug 13, 2019 6:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lover of doggos

Sinyal
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Sinyal » Tue Aug 13, 2019 7:07 am

Andy 'Minigun' Stone

Andy, quickly kept sprinting in the same direction, holding his newly formed hand axe in his right hand. He had seen the enemy called 'Brobot', and knew he was the strongest of his enemies. He would go in for a flanking attack from their right side, and wipe them all out in a full swoop. He stopped to rest, quickly catching his breath. He knew he had to think it through more, so he sat down and thought.

*Again maximum sqares to the left*

Ralnis
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Aug 06, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Ralnis » Tue Aug 13, 2019 7:53 am

Round 1 Joe Blow

Like most of his life, Joe was late at the round. However it didn't mean he couldn't be of any use. While others are going to be trying to get stuck in he decided he might as well go range. And no better school was the old school. So he craft a simple crossbow with a goat horn pattern. It would a bitch to reload but there would be someone who can lay down some firepower.

Action:Create a simple longsbow and move down one.
Last edited by Ralnis on Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
This account must be deleted. The person behind it is a racist, annoying waste of life that must be shunned back to whatever rock he crawled out from.

Electic
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Electic » Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:30 am

ROUND 1

"Going for the turret. Support my advance!"

The shout out went loud over the team comlink, a small piece that wrapped around either the left or right ear. She wouldn't be able to make the run all by herself. Especially with the Brobot. As the closest to it, the machine would more than likely focus on her. That was bad. Really bad. Pulling a skidding stop, Selena started looking around for the closest cover, and took off toward it running in a zig-zag patten. She hoped to throw off the Bots tracking of her, until she put something more permanent between it and her.

"Hoy, need some help with the Brobot!"

Endem
Senator

Founded: Aug 19, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Endem » Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:41 am

Antony Black

After seeing someone take the machine gun that he was pretty near to, he was not going to be riddled with holes so he decided to avoid it as much as possible while still going for the turret, someone from his team was going for the turret as well and shouting through the comlinks, Antony shouted back "the Brobot is on you team" he then got near machinegun thankfully not getting into the second machinegun's range, he then activated the machinegun

*Action: move as close to the second turret while avoiding getting in range of Bu ( technically possible )*
All my posts are done at 3 A.M., lucidity is not a thing at that hour.

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Tue Aug 13, 2019 12:06 pm

Round 2

The seconds ticked by. Men and women rushed for the central objectives, now more clearly moving with intent, and the cheering from the crowds redoubled. In places an informal hierarchy appeared to be manifesting, but in others a noticeably chaotic order prevailed. Some members of the teams brought up the rear with real weapons now in their hands, others merely counting on natural ability and no small amount of mechanically-modified flesh to carry the day.

The automaton advanced uncaringly, reinforced artificial body clearly prepared to weather any storm. With slower comrades in its wake almost universally bearing weapons, Brobot might have been trusting in them for reinforcements. Or, perhaps, it just wasn't that worried about dying, being a machine and all. As it advanced it noticed a man across the way, and psy-ops protocols engaged.

"Fetid monkey-sire, prepare for death. It comes for you on the legs of BROBOT."

Of course, taunts delivered in a monotone voice weren't exactly intimidating. And hey, nobody said the programmers had broken the bank on the psy-ops protocols. But that was part of the eclectic charm of the machine. Or so the designers insisted.

Structure | May be imprinted with Team Personalities - will resurrect downed member after two rounds, up to once every five rounds. 10 Durability. De-imprinting takes 2 Rounds.

Samuel: Hand-Axe, Hide Shield
Joe Blow: Spear, Partially-formed Simple Bow (2)

Last edited by G-Tech Corporation on Wed Aug 14, 2019 5:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

North Timeria
Minister

Founded: May 03, 2014
Left-wing Utopia

Postby North Timeria » Tue Aug 13, 2019 12:44 pm

Aedyn was a bit nervous as this was his first match. He had watched Thoughtdeath on TV countless times but none of it had truly prepared him for what was to come. As he entered the arena he could feel himself getting nervous and butterflies storming. The first thing that hit Aedyn was the roar of the crowd and how it filled the arena, he could barely hear himself think. As he was consumed with the noise his instincts started to kick it; it was life or death. He immediately used his mobility to push forward as far as possible. As he came closer to the center of the map he could see the turret and to the left was the resurrection device.

Aedyn knew why he was there, winning mattered but he was fighting for much more than that. The people wanted to see bloodshed and that's what he would give them. He moved up and crafted a simple hand-axe to use on any enemy trying to capture the resurrection device. He would lay and wait for anyone that dared come into attack range.

"I'm guarding the resurrection platform in the east...if you can push them towards me I'll ambush them as they try to capture it. "

Aedyn wasn't sure what to expect his first day in the arena but he knew he had to make a good impression. For him getting the crowd excited was just as important as winning and for now, he would take every chance he got to show off.

Action: moves forward 3 spaces and crafts hand-axe

Revlona
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Revlona » Tue Aug 13, 2019 1:12 pm

Samuel Ethan Storm

Ethan rolled his eyes as he listened to the man that had mounted the turret try’s nd act like he could give orders. He keyed up his mic as he took a couple steps forward and said, “Hey guy on the turret, I’m gonna make my way to you and guard your back, just don’t shoot me ok asshole?”

Thoughts flashed through his mind as his brain forced him to recall all the times he took orders in his life, most from the so called “foster parents” that the state forced on him. Of course the orders where usually stupid like the riflemans order where, so instead of learning to obey, he learned how to take a beating.
Lover of doggos

Sinyal
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Sinyal » Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:52 pm

Andy 'Minigun' Stone

Andy finally decided to join the radio chatter. They were all talking about the turret they were 'attacking.' "Hey listen up!" Andy said into the mic. "We better all attack Brobot at once," "Or we can't beat him," he said. "I'm flanking from the left. From what I can hear, you guys are at the turret," he spoke, as he started heading upwards. Full speed ahead.

*Move up as far as possible* *Creates Hand axe?*
Last edited by Sinyal on Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Electic
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Electic » Tue Aug 13, 2019 3:21 pm

ROUND 2

The briefest feeling of embarrassment hit her, as someone shouted back over comms that the Brobot was on their side. She packaged those feelings away for later though, because time was a luxury. Getting out of hiding, she continued on her way toward the empty turret building, her original destination. So far she was bounds ahead of her team, besides the bot. She'd have to approach anything forward of the turreted gun with caution, as enemies could be anywhere.

Expendable moves toward the un-managed turret (2 Movement Point)
Last edited by Electic on Tue Aug 13, 2019 3:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Ralnis
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Ralnis » Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:49 pm

Joe Blow, Round 2

The opponent team was having fun fighting the Brobot and the janitor on his team was just making a halfway workable bow from the stone ages. He sighed as he continued to move while trying to complete the bow. He hopes he can upgrade it before he gets blown up.

Action: Continue moving down 1 tile and complete the simple bow.
This account must be deleted. The person behind it is a racist, annoying waste of life that must be shunned back to whatever rock he crawled out from.

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Wed Aug 14, 2019 5:54 am

Round 3

The cheers redoubled from the crowds as the weapon snarled, the heavy thunk-chunk of the capacitors charging up followed only an instant later as the bolt of disruptive energy lashed out across the intervening space of the center-stage.

To harmlessly vaporize a part of a nearby hillock. (30% | 14) Well, that was to be expected of a machine with the recoil of a mule, no sights, and whose most helpful targeting system was a wish and a prayer. Still it now sent ripples of laughter through the crowd, who were fully capable of deriving amusement from failure alongside bloodshed.

That failure, of course, was followed only moments later by a further ignominy - a metallic fist impacted one of Bu's legs as he stood there feverishly working the mechanism, sending a spike of searing pain through his body. Flesh was rent and a sharp cracking noise was rather concerning. [-3 HP] (60% | 47) From very near at hand - even underfoot - a bombastic simulacra's voice sounded.

"You concentrate your weapons on my brother in inanimosity, meatling, and forget the very near danger of BROBOT. Now you will be. Exterminated."

More cheers from the crowd. It was really a terribly cheesy catchphrase, but hey, beggars can't be choosers when beggars were programmed for schlocky heelhood on a professional stage.

Elsewhere Team South was beginning to aggregate. The eastbound Aedyn stomped forward, his course now slightly towards his stricken teammate, an axe in his hand. Fortunately for the belabored Bu, the very speed of his comrades in arms that had first allowed them to scatter so widely would bring them back to help him at speed.

Team North, on the other hand, was still coming up slowly and surely - now beginning to be quite heavily armed, but a pace or three behind their cavalier cybernetic companion.

Structure | May be imprinted with Team Personalities - will resurrect a downed member after two rounds, up to once every five rounds. 10 Durability. De-imprinting takes 2 Rounds.

Joe Blow: Spear, Simple Bow
Aedyn: Hand-Axe
'Minigun': Hand-Axe

Bu - [7/10 HP]

Sinyal
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Sinyal » Wed Aug 14, 2019 10:40 am

(Sorry for no post all he doin' is running)

*Moves right 1 and up 1*

Ralnis
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Ralnis » Wed Aug 14, 2019 10:03 pm

Joe Blow

At long last he has a bow that can work, however it was a shit-tier one and needed to be upgraded. Joe decide it would be best to at least have one upgraded weapon for his team so he thought of making the simple bow to go composite.

Action:Move 1 square down and make arrows for said bow.
Last edited by Ralnis on Thu Aug 15, 2019 6:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Electic
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Electic » Fri Aug 16, 2019 2:39 pm

ROUND 2

The enemy team was becoming organized. Indeed, they already had a member on the turret; that was really bad, if they started shooting closer to their target. The heat of the arena was palpable, as beads of sweat formed and fell from her brow. She was so close to her objective, her sides mobile gun turret, she could taste the satisfaction of the future kill the gun would enable her to have.
Forward Movement (2 Movement Points)

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Fri Aug 16, 2019 7:29 pm

Round 4

The man spun away from Brobot's fist, turning to flee before - no - catching his foot on his own ankle and tumbling suddenly into the void in the center of the arena. Gasps came from the crowd loud and low, some cheers, some simply surprised. His fall took mere seconds, and then one agonized scream as the body of Bu was vaporized by arcing plasma.

It was quiet for a moment. That wasn't exactly a normal kill, though there wasn't anything illegal about it. And so early in the match...

Suddenly, forcewalls shot up around the contestants. Some of them had to stop mid-stride to avoid running headlong into the hardlight barriers. A rumbling announcer's voice sounded after a few moments.

"Judge's ruling. In the interests of ensuring the teams are balanced, due to the accidental fatality of our guest before he was prepared to be reanimated, a simulacrum warrior will be added to Team South. Ladies and gentlemen, welcome Mister Roboto to the stage!"

Dutiful cheers sounded as the ground of the western plinth opened in a cloud of steam, and a streamlined fighting robot stepped forth. Unlike Brobot, a block soldier contraption, it moved like a dancer - almost like the departed Bu. Clearly meant to replace him in almost every way, it took one look at the burly mannequin confronting it and jumped back in mock theatrical disdain.

Then the forcewalls fell, and it danced back in truth, mocking the Brobot as it scampered back toward its team on legs which moved so swiftly as to be almost a blur.

The mechanical voice of Brobot rang out even as the two teams closed with each other.

"One meatbag eliminated."

Structure | May be imprinted with Team Personalities - will resurrect a downed member after two rounds, up to once every five rounds. 10 Durability. De-imprinting takes 2 Rounds.

Joe Blow: Spear, Simple Bow, 10 Arrows
Aedyn: Hand-Axe
'Minigun': Hand-Axe

2 Attack, 20 HP, 0 Resilience, 4 Mobility, 0 Cognition

Sinyal
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Sinyal » Sat Aug 17, 2019 5:44 am

(I too lazy lmao)

*Moves towards enemy as far as possible.*

Electic
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Electic » Sat Aug 17, 2019 10:20 pm

ROUND 4

After what felt like an age, she had reached it; she would need to simply scale upwards, toward the turret cupola, and she'd have a heavy weapon in her possession. She was so focused on this as her goal, the death scream of someone didn't register at first. Only after the intial change in volume from the crowd as they cheered, and the puny response given by Brobot, did it register. It wasn't a shock, or really anything, for people to die around her. She was used to such inevitability. She planned to ascend, but before that, she concentrated her mental energies. It wouldn't do to be ambushed mid climb from above or below, and she needed some kind of weapon
1 Cog to form 1 Scattershot Grenade

North Timeria
Minister

Founded: May 03, 2014
Left-wing Utopia

Postby North Timeria » Sun Aug 18, 2019 3:43 pm

Aedyn saw his chance almost immediately. With a target in his range, he would make use of his axe. Aedyn waited by the turret until he had built up enough courage to strike. Within seconds he burst up and attack the opponent in a fierce barrage with his axe. Aedyn swung his axe wildly as he tried to inflict as much damage as possible. As he swung his axe at her he noticed her skill and ability to negate his attacks. He became nervous and immediately fell back as far as he could.

*Attack Selena and move back as far as possible

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse