Page 9 of 23

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2019 9:45 pm
by Great Celestial China
Eternal Lotharia wrote:Celestial, it's not like fallout, it's out of 100 each. Aeyariss, it's explained in the spoiler about stats.

oh, damn at first i got it right but i thought you meant something else

yeah i'll fix it

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2019 9:48 pm
by Great Celestial China
Character Section:
Character Name: Zhao Liangding
Character Type: Alternate Scammer Lao tzu monk
(Put Y where applicable)
Ruler(Warlord Fighting For Power):
Warlord(Aka a Strategist):
General:
Politician:
Diplomat:
Bandit:
Soldier:
Dancer:
Priest: Y
Scholar:
Merchant:
Peasant:
Mercenary
Mystic:Y
Hermit:
Adventurer:Y
Born Noble:
Appointed Noble:
Foreigner:
Born Royalty:
---------
Bio: Born to a poor peasant family in central Xia, Zhao was taught by his elders and learned about myths from his parents. He spent years performing tricks for the entertainment for his friends and neighbours, and eventually perfected each one he knew. After leaving his village at age 25, he set out to find work. Sadly, he was turned down by everyone he met. He then stumbled upon a small town, where he stayed for a while and made some friends. They then told him that his "magic" was a great tool to earn some cash. After fooling some travellers and winning bets in taverns, he became wealthy enough to buy enough supplies to travel around the known world. Now in his 50s, he plans to return to the Xia Kingdom after finding out heating turtle shells revealed cracks, which could in turn be used as "oracle bones".
Location(If map is up, pick general region or look up china stuff or places you know on there, if not, do the same thing, just a general area): somewhere in Henan
Territory(If Ruler):
Personality(Timid, Calm, Bold, or Reckless): Calm and Bold
Alignment:
Stats(Out of 100):
Leader=20
Valor=10
Duel=10
Intellect= 80
Politics=30
Foreign=40
Charisma=50
-----

RP Sample(If you have one. Link, don't copy-paste.):
If you don't have a RP Sample do you swear to reach the level of quality demonstrated by players?:
#App(Don't remove this is for finding Apps)

alright edited it

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2019 2:44 am
by Endem
By the way, are Imperial Army morale low or high and how high is the desertion rate

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2019 3:21 am
by Endem
And, WCC, in case my last post is prone to being misinterpreted, Zhin accepted

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2019 3:56 am
by Guuj Xaat Kil
I have placed some cheese on the ground.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2019 4:27 am
by Endem
Guuj Xaat Kil wrote:I have placed some cheese on the ground.

You do know that to get to Zhin's position you would need to cross the whole of Xia territory?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2019 5:01 am
by Endem
Guuj Xaat Kil wrote:I have placed some cheese on the ground.

The second thing is, you chose the worst location to hide most of your troops, in a forest at the side of a hill right? If it was where Zhin was, you would have your backs turned to the enemy base

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2019 5:36 am
by Guuj Xaat Kil
Endem wrote:
Guuj Xaat Kil wrote:I have placed some cheese on the ground.

The second thing is, you chose the worst location to hide most of your troops, in a forest at the side of a hill right? If it was where Zhin was, you would have your backs turned to the enemy base

Actually no, the forest is behind a hill, which is facing your guy.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2019 5:42 am
by Guuj Xaat Kil
Endem wrote:
Guuj Xaat Kil wrote:I have placed some cheese on the ground.

You do know that to get to Zhin's position you would need to cross the whole of Xia territory?

Oh I'm not gonna be crossing anytime soon, and if you look at the map, and my map, my territory is quite close to Xia territory, about a few days of marching to reach somewhere near the empire's eastern midpoint. Oh btw if he doesn't take the bait I'll be resuming "extend protection" on everything within a few miles of our borders.

The World Capitalist Confederation wrote:
Endem wrote:" Then I believe we have nothing more to discuss, my soldiers will lead you out of the camp, Death to the Xia" Zhin then left the room and went to the second emissary, "So, why have you traveled here"

The emissary nodded, ready to make his way back to Yunnan.

King Xi Wong, Spring, Canton

The King had his most trusted advisor at his side, continuing his plots.

"Excellent. He has accepted. Anyone else that would be good to ally with against the Xia?"

The advisor scuffled through his notes, thinking of anyone that might be helpful.

"None so far. I shall gain more information soon."

"Wait."

"Yes, my liege?"

"Begin early mobilisation. In secret."

"Of course."

The advisor scurried off, as Xi Wong continued writing his book.

"...I would much rather be a fox at the bottom of a hill than a fool at the top of one." - Xi Wong

BRO BRO WHAT IF WE'RE BOTH IN THE HILL AND THE FOREST BRO BRO WHAT DO WE DO THIS IS SCARY BRO

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2019 5:48 am
by Endem
Guuj Xaat Kil wrote:
Endem wrote:You do know that to get to Zhin's position you would need to cross the whole of Xia territory?

Oh I'm not gonna be crossing anytime soon, and if you look at the map, and my map, my territory is quite close to Xia territory, about a few days of marching to reach somewhere near the empire's eastern midpoint. Oh btw if he doesn't take the bait I'll be resuming "extend protection" on everything within a few miles of our borders.

The World Capitalist Confederation wrote:The emissary nodded, ready to make his way back to Yunnan.

King Xi Wong, Spring, Canton

The King had his most trusted advisor at his side, continuing his plots.

"Excellent. He has accepted. Anyone else that would be good to ally with against the Xia?"

The advisor scuffled through his notes, thinking of anyone that might be helpful.

"None so far. I shall gain more information soon."

"Wait."

"Yes, my liege?"

"Begin early mobilisation. In secret."

"Of course."

The advisor scurried off, as Xi Wong continued writing his book.

"...I would much rather be a fox at the bottom of a hill than a fool at the top of one." - Xi Wong

BRO BRO WHAT IF WE'RE BOTH IN THE HILL AND THE FOREST BRO BRO WHAT DO WE DO THIS IS SCARY BRO


A few days of marching using our modern infrastructure probably, in a world of 1600 b.c to get to the northern most point of Xia territory ( Zhin's base of operations ) you would need at least a week or two

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2019 5:50 am
by Guuj Xaat Kil
Endem wrote:A few days of marching using our modern infrastructure probably, in a world of 1600 b.c to get to the northern most point of Xia territory ( Zhin's base of operations ) you would need at least a week or two

As I have said before, we aren't marching that far north.
If the northernmost point is 5, and eastern middle point is a 3, and our border a 1, we would be somewhere near 2.5

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2019 5:50 am
by Endem
Guuj Xaat Kil wrote:
Endem wrote:A few days of marching using our modern infrastructure probably, in a world of 1600 b.c to get to the northern most point of Xia territory ( Zhin's base of operations ) you would need at least a week or two

As I have said before, we aren't marching that far north.
If the northernmost point is 5, and eastern middle point is a 3, and our border a 1, we would be somewhere near 2.5

Well then, I don't think I need to feel threatened yet

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2019 5:53 am
by Guuj Xaat Kil
Endem wrote:
Guuj Xaat Kil wrote:As I have said before, we aren't marching that far north.
If the northernmost point is 5, and eastern middle point is a 3, and our border a 1, we would be somewhere near 2.5

Well then, I don't think I need to feel threatened yet

Yeah besides this is a test, we're probably gonna get distracted with whacking bandits and shit and uhh... Taking over villages.
Though if you move any closer we're gonna have some problems.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2019 6:08 am
by Endem
Guuj Xaat Kil wrote:
Endem wrote:Well then, I don't think I need to feel threatened yet

Yeah besides this is a test, we're probably gonna get distracted with whacking bandits and shit and uhh... Taking over villages.
Though if you move any closer we're gonna have some problems.

Right now, no, I won't be moving any closer ( thought, if in near future I get a force that can effectively besige cities Zhin shall go into a full out war except guerilla strategies and small localized attacks )

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:31 am
by The World Capitalist Confederation
Character Section:
Character Name: Xi Monping
Character Type
(Put Y where applicable)
Ruler(Warlord Fighting For Power):
Warlord(Aka a Strategist):
General: Y
Politician:
Diplomat: Y
Bandit:
Soldier: Y
Dancer:
Priest:
Scholar:
Merchant:
Peasant:
Mercenary
Mystic:
Hermit:
Adventurer:
Born Noble:
Appointed Noble:
Foreigner:
Born Royalty:
---------
Bio: He's a minor character, not really remarkable.
Location(If map is up, pick general region or look up china stuff or places you know on there, if not, do the same thing, just a general area):
Territory(If Ruler):
Personality(Timid, Calm, Bold, or Reckless): Stern and hard-boiled.
Alignment: Lawful Evil
Stats(Out of 100):
Leader= 85
Valor= 75
Duel= 65
Intellect= 75
Politics= 35
Foreign= 10
Charisma= 55
-----

RP Sample(If you have one. Link, don't copy-paste.):
If you don't have a RP Sample do you swear to reach the level of quality demonstrated by players?:
#App(Don't remove this is for finding Apps)

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2019 3:10 pm
by Ralnis
Eternal Lotharia wrote:Aey, Steel won't be produced for like thousands of years, currently it's Copper. :p

You sure it isn't bronze? Because this is during the Chinese Bronze Age if I researched correctly.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2019 3:15 pm
by Ralnis
Eternal Lotharia wrote:
Ralnis wrote:You sure it isn't bronze? Because this is during the Chinese Bronze Age if I researched correctly.

Didn't start until the early Shang Dynasty.

Copper axes it is. Still going to pillage and burn my way into a Dynasty of bastard children who care the title of Drunken Lao.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2019 3:38 pm
by Endem
By the way, are Imperial Army morale low or high and how high is the desertion rate

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2019 3:41 pm
by Sapientia Et Bellum
Is anyone along the yellow river right now?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2019 3:49 pm
by Endem
Eternal Lotharia wrote:
Endem wrote:By the way, are Imperial Army morale low or high and how high is the desertion rate

Low-mid.

how much people per day, week, month, year and morale from 0 to 100

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2019 3:53 pm
by Ralnis
Eternal Lotharia wrote:
Endem wrote:how much people per day, week, month, year and morale from 0 to 100

morale is 40-50, 100 people desert per day.

Hmm, I think I need to desolate more places.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2019 3:54 pm
by Endem
Eternal Lotharia wrote:
Endem wrote:how much people per day, week, month, year and morale from 0 to 100

morale is 40-50, 100 people desert per day.

Holy shit, 100 per day, with mid morale, how the hell, mate, you probably just listed desertion rates for an extremely demoralized armies

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2019 4:02 pm
by Endem
Eternal Lotharia wrote:
Endem wrote:Holy shit, 100 per day, with mid morale, how the hell, mate, you probably just listed desertion rates for an extremely demoralized armies

I meant 10. :?

Okay, that's more like it, so, through doing some magic of MATH I calculated that Zhin's forces grow 1 - 2 people per two weeks

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2019 4:05 pm
by Endem
By the way, Eternal, can you have Emperor reply to my Korean guy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2019 4:14 pm
by Endem
Eternal Lotharia wrote:
Endem wrote:By the way, Eternal, can you have Emperor reply to my Korean guy

Anyone can use the Emperor just stay consistent.

EDIT: Use not sue. :lol:

Okay, I'll won't sue the emperor but, how would the emperor react to Myong's advice?