NATION

PASSWORD

Dynasties of Heaven(Alternate History, OPEN, OOC/Signup)

For all of your non-Nationstates related roleplaying needs!
User avatar
Eternal Lotharia
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10362
Founded: Dec 27, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Dynasties of Heaven(Alternate History, OPEN, OOC/Signup)

Postby Eternal Lotharia » Fri Aug 09, 2019 2:18 pm





The son of Heaven... He who is trusted by his father to guide the people. His duty is a noble and brave one, yet he is tempted, always by those who would weaken him in exchange for his pleasure. Usurpation comes not just from without, but within. Many have fought others, to claim this title, this responsibility. More so have fallen. And, those who claim this title, themselves are usurped by their Demons. Thus, the cycle continues. This is how it has always been, and how it always will be..


Welcome to this RP, Dynasties of Heaven, set in China from 1600BC to Present! It follows the stories of many Would-be Rulers and Government Officials, and Warlords trying to gain power or maintain the status quo, with Dynasties rising and falling over thousands of years. If this interests you, this is all the info you need, jump in! As many characters allowed as you want, but only one warlord barring ideas like succession crises, splits, etc. agreed upon relevant players.(Map coming soon)


Out of 100 each.
Leader=General Effectiveness at leading troops
Valor=Skill at Combat
Duel=Dueling ability against other Officers/Generals
Intellect=Strategic/analytical Intellect
Politics=Skill at Domestic and Court Politics(If one is high in Domestic but not Court, it is reduced by 1/4th.)
Foreign=Diplomatic Strategy Skill and Diplomatic Ability
Charisma=Ability to sway people to your side, whether Peasant or Noble, etc. Social Skills don't matter that much unless it hampers this ability specifically.

These are used mostly for flavor, to give a sense of who will be famed for what in history, and give a general idea of your character.
They are not decisive in any regard, just useful as getting a general idea for your characters-especially minor ones.
Also useful if your bio is not descriptive of their abilities for whatever reason. If you have a OP character it means jack sh*t, as it's for reference and flavortext. Also because the game series I played had these stats...So.... :p


Applications:
(Warlord for Strategist part is a appreciative nod to early ROTK titles, sorry for any confusion)

Code: Select all
[i]Character Section:[/i]
Character Name:
Character Type
(Put Y where applicable)
Ruler(Warlord Fighting For Power):
Warlord(Aka a Strategist):
General:
Politician:
Diplomat:
Bandit:
Soldier:
Dancer:
Priest:
Scholar:
Merchant:
Peasant:
Mercenary
Mystic:
Hermit:
Adventurer:
Born Noble:
Appointed Noble:
Foreigner:
Born Royalty:
---------
Bio:
Location(If map is up, pick general region or look up china stuff or places you know on there, if not, do the same thing, just a general area):
Territory(If Ruler):
Personality(Timid, Calm, Bold, or Reckless):
Alignment:
Stats(Out of 100):
Leader=
Valor=
Duel=
Intellect=
Politics=
Foreign=
Charisma=
-----

RP Sample(If you have one. Link, don't copy-paste.):
If you don't have a RP Sample do you swear to reach the level of quality demonstrated by players?:
#App(Don't remove this is for finding Apps)



Maps with state names for naming your states(Can be used any era):
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/2/28/Zhou_occidentaux_etats.svg/1280px-Zhou_occidentaux_etats.svg.png
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rebellion_of_the_Three_Guards#/media/File:Rebellion_of_the_Three_Guards.png
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cai_(state)#/media/File:States_of_Zhou_Dynasty.png



------------------------

Accepted Members/Players:
Sapientia Et Bellum
The World Capitalist Federation
Endem
Kowani
Ralnis
Guuj Xaat Kil
Farnhamia
The Chuck
Aeyariss
Strala
Last edited by Eternal Lotharia on Fri Aug 16, 2019 12:02 pm, edited 38 times in total.
#Warren2020/Yang2020(Both for Prez)
Left-Wing Christian Pro-Life Pragmatic Populist. Oregonian.
Candidate for City Council of a large city.
A little too obsessed with food.
Farnhamia wrote:
Geneviev wrote:You scare me sometimes, Loth.

"Local Candidate Admits To Enjoying Human Flesh; Police Seeking Missing Family Members"

User avatar
Eternal Lotharia
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10362
Founded: Dec 27, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Eternal Lotharia » Fri Aug 09, 2019 2:23 pm

Just as a note, how you act decides how long your dynasty lasts but no longer than 600 years!(Even then 600 is top-tier, most last 100-200, with unlucky ones from 10-80 usually).
Last edited by Eternal Lotharia on Fri Aug 09, 2019 2:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
#Warren2020/Yang2020(Both for Prez)
Left-Wing Christian Pro-Life Pragmatic Populist. Oregonian.
Candidate for City Council of a large city.
A little too obsessed with food.
Farnhamia wrote:
Geneviev wrote:You scare me sometimes, Loth.

"Local Candidate Admits To Enjoying Human Flesh; Police Seeking Missing Family Members"

User avatar
The NuMegadonian Empire
Civil Servant
 
Posts: 6
Founded: Aug 02, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby The NuMegadonian Empire » Fri Aug 09, 2019 2:25 pm

I would like to sign up. What should I do?(besides the app)

User avatar
Eternal Lotharia
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10362
Founded: Dec 27, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Eternal Lotharia » Fri Aug 09, 2019 2:27 pm

The NuMegadonian Empire wrote:I would like to sign up. What should I do?(besides the app)

That's it!
#Warren2020/Yang2020(Both for Prez)
Left-Wing Christian Pro-Life Pragmatic Populist. Oregonian.
Candidate for City Council of a large city.
A little too obsessed with food.
Farnhamia wrote:
Geneviev wrote:You scare me sometimes, Loth.

"Local Candidate Admits To Enjoying Human Flesh; Police Seeking Missing Family Members"

User avatar
Eternal Lotharia
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10362
Founded: Dec 27, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Eternal Lotharia » Fri Aug 09, 2019 2:28 pm

IC thread will be up after the map is done-which will be easy-and we choose the dynasty name!

And preferably 5 players.
#Warren2020/Yang2020(Both for Prez)
Left-Wing Christian Pro-Life Pragmatic Populist. Oregonian.
Candidate for City Council of a large city.
A little too obsessed with food.
Farnhamia wrote:
Geneviev wrote:You scare me sometimes, Loth.

"Local Candidate Admits To Enjoying Human Flesh; Police Seeking Missing Family Members"

User avatar
Endem
Minister
 
Posts: 2224
Founded: Aug 19, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Endem » Fri Aug 09, 2019 2:37 pm

Oh boy, I want to be a bandit
Hey, look at that, my sig got a rework
The little bird whistled to my ear
Blow on the wind
I blew into the wind stronger than i could
Wind packed a punch into my chest
~ me trying to make something fun for signature circa. 1 a.m

Proud Member of the Titans P2TM community
( I have no idea how I got accepted )

Still that same noob who doesn't know how to develop characters properly.
]My reaction to anything anime related will be 40k memes

User avatar
Eternal Lotharia
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10362
Founded: Dec 27, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Eternal Lotharia » Fri Aug 09, 2019 2:40 pm

Endem wrote:Oh boy, I want to be a bandit

Go ahead, the world is your oyster! :D
#Warren2020/Yang2020(Both for Prez)
Left-Wing Christian Pro-Life Pragmatic Populist. Oregonian.
Candidate for City Council of a large city.
A little too obsessed with food.
Farnhamia wrote:
Geneviev wrote:You scare me sometimes, Loth.

"Local Candidate Admits To Enjoying Human Flesh; Police Seeking Missing Family Members"

User avatar
Eternal Lotharia
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10362
Founded: Dec 27, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Eternal Lotharia » Fri Aug 09, 2019 2:42 pm

Added Soldier, Priest, and Scholar as possible backgrounds!
#Warren2020/Yang2020(Both for Prez)
Left-Wing Christian Pro-Life Pragmatic Populist. Oregonian.
Candidate for City Council of a large city.
A little too obsessed with food.
Farnhamia wrote:
Geneviev wrote:You scare me sometimes, Loth.

"Local Candidate Admits To Enjoying Human Flesh; Police Seeking Missing Family Members"

User avatar
Ralnis
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 24110
Founded: Aug 06, 2012
Father Knows Best State

Postby Ralnis » Fri Aug 09, 2019 2:46 pm

You don't mind a Second Yellow Turban Rebellion?
I'm a damn fool, asking me anything is like asking a brick wall the meaning of life. I don't know anything and will never know anything for that is my meaning on this Earth.
Also, to all who roleplay with me. Please understand that I will break the rules, goddmod, complain, break friendships, and will cause nothing but chaos for everyone. So please, if you see me make an app in your RP, reject it automatically and banned me from ever being in that RP. It will be safe for everyone for I am cancer, and cancer must be isolated and destroyed.

Should anyone wish that I am just seeking attention for pity bullshit, you are right. Therefore please don't send any TGs about asking if this a prank, trolling, or anything of the like. Any rationals you come up for my behavior are all true.

User avatar
Eternal Lotharia
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10362
Founded: Dec 27, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Eternal Lotharia » Fri Aug 09, 2019 2:47 pm

Ralnis wrote:You don't mind a Second Yellow Turban Rebellion?

Technically it'd be the first, but sure. :p
#Warren2020/Yang2020(Both for Prez)
Left-Wing Christian Pro-Life Pragmatic Populist. Oregonian.
Candidate for City Council of a large city.
A little too obsessed with food.
Farnhamia wrote:
Geneviev wrote:You scare me sometimes, Loth.

"Local Candidate Admits To Enjoying Human Flesh; Police Seeking Missing Family Members"

User avatar
Ralnis
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 24110
Founded: Aug 06, 2012
Father Knows Best State

Postby Ralnis » Fri Aug 09, 2019 2:48 pm

Eternal Lotharia wrote:
Ralnis wrote:You don't mind a Second Yellow Turban Rebellion?

Technically it'd be the first, but sure. :p

Oh shit, mixed up AD and BC.
I'm a damn fool, asking me anything is like asking a brick wall the meaning of life. I don't know anything and will never know anything for that is my meaning on this Earth.
Also, to all who roleplay with me. Please understand that I will break the rules, goddmod, complain, break friendships, and will cause nothing but chaos for everyone. So please, if you see me make an app in your RP, reject it automatically and banned me from ever being in that RP. It will be safe for everyone for I am cancer, and cancer must be isolated and destroyed.

Should anyone wish that I am just seeking attention for pity bullshit, you are right. Therefore please don't send any TGs about asking if this a prank, trolling, or anything of the like. Any rationals you come up for my behavior are all true.

User avatar
Flarbinia
Senator
 
Posts: 4885
Founded: Apr 29, 2012
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Flarbinia » Fri Aug 09, 2019 2:49 pm

Tagged.

User avatar
Eternal Lotharia
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10362
Founded: Dec 27, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Eternal Lotharia » Fri Aug 09, 2019 2:50 pm

Ralnis wrote:
Eternal Lotharia wrote:Technically it'd be the first, but sure. :p

Oh shit, mixed up AD and BC.

:lol:

It's ok.

This rewrites the entire history of China.

It's been my dream RP for a long time and this time I think I nailed it.

What do y'all guys think, is it good enough to last for a long time and be a epic RP?
#Warren2020/Yang2020(Both for Prez)
Left-Wing Christian Pro-Life Pragmatic Populist. Oregonian.
Candidate for City Council of a large city.
A little too obsessed with food.
Farnhamia wrote:
Geneviev wrote:You scare me sometimes, Loth.

"Local Candidate Admits To Enjoying Human Flesh; Police Seeking Missing Family Members"

User avatar
Eternal Lotharia
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10362
Founded: Dec 27, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Eternal Lotharia » Fri Aug 09, 2019 2:51 pm

All you history nerds, Xia really? :lol:

Why not Fu? :p
#Warren2020/Yang2020(Both for Prez)
Left-Wing Christian Pro-Life Pragmatic Populist. Oregonian.
Candidate for City Council of a large city.
A little too obsessed with food.
Farnhamia wrote:
Geneviev wrote:You scare me sometimes, Loth.

"Local Candidate Admits To Enjoying Human Flesh; Police Seeking Missing Family Members"

User avatar
Eternal Lotharia
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10362
Founded: Dec 27, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Eternal Lotharia » Fri Aug 09, 2019 2:53 pm

The Archipelago Territory wrote:
Eternal Lotharia wrote: :lol:

It's ok.

This rewrites the entire history of China.

It's been my dream RP for a long time and this time I think I nailed it.

What do y'all guys think, is it good enough to last for a long time and be a epic RP?

Tag. It’s definitely possible

I might not unite the land this time but maybe in 1500 years. :p
#Warren2020/Yang2020(Both for Prez)
Left-Wing Christian Pro-Life Pragmatic Populist. Oregonian.
Candidate for City Council of a large city.
A little too obsessed with food.
Farnhamia wrote:
Geneviev wrote:You scare me sometimes, Loth.

"Local Candidate Admits To Enjoying Human Flesh; Police Seeking Missing Family Members"

User avatar
The Archipelago Territory
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1946
Founded: May 17, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby The Archipelago Territory » Fri Aug 09, 2019 2:56 pm

Right now the Xia dynasty doesn’t have much land
| LAND OF THE FREE ||AMERICAN||POLITICAL|| RP || IS || UP! | - JOIN NOW!
I am a Progressive Libertarian Capitalist
YANG GANG 2020

User avatar
Eternal Lotharia
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10362
Founded: Dec 27, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Eternal Lotharia » Fri Aug 09, 2019 2:56 pm

The Archipelago Territory wrote:Right now the Xia dynasty doesn’t have much land

It'll be added don't worry/altered.

We can notch this up to 1000BC if y'all really like.
#Warren2020/Yang2020(Both for Prez)
Left-Wing Christian Pro-Life Pragmatic Populist. Oregonian.
Candidate for City Council of a large city.
A little too obsessed with food.
Farnhamia wrote:
Geneviev wrote:You scare me sometimes, Loth.

"Local Candidate Admits To Enjoying Human Flesh; Police Seeking Missing Family Members"

User avatar
The Archipelago Territory
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1946
Founded: May 17, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby The Archipelago Territory » Fri Aug 09, 2019 2:57 pm

Eternal Lotharia wrote:
The Archipelago Territory wrote:Right now the Xia dynasty doesn’t have much land

It'll be added don't worry/altered.

We can notch this up to 1000BC if y'all really like.

Can I choose the ruler of a small land outside the dynasty’s land
| LAND OF THE FREE ||AMERICAN||POLITICAL|| RP || IS || UP! | - JOIN NOW!
I am a Progressive Libertarian Capitalist
YANG GANG 2020

User avatar
Eternal Lotharia
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10362
Founded: Dec 27, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Eternal Lotharia » Fri Aug 09, 2019 2:58 pm

The Archipelago Territory wrote:
Eternal Lotharia wrote:It'll be added don't worry/altered.

We can notch this up to 1000BC if y'all really like.

Can I choose the ruler of a small land outside the dynasty’s land

Sure!
#Warren2020/Yang2020(Both for Prez)
Left-Wing Christian Pro-Life Pragmatic Populist. Oregonian.
Candidate for City Council of a large city.
A little too obsessed with food.
Farnhamia wrote:
Geneviev wrote:You scare me sometimes, Loth.

"Local Candidate Admits To Enjoying Human Flesh; Police Seeking Missing Family Members"

User avatar
Eternal Lotharia
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10362
Founded: Dec 27, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Eternal Lotharia » Fri Aug 09, 2019 2:59 pm

I wonder if Bandit Kings could exist... :unsure:
#Warren2020/Yang2020(Both for Prez)
Left-Wing Christian Pro-Life Pragmatic Populist. Oregonian.
Candidate for City Council of a large city.
A little too obsessed with food.
Farnhamia wrote:
Geneviev wrote:You scare me sometimes, Loth.

"Local Candidate Admits To Enjoying Human Flesh; Police Seeking Missing Family Members"

User avatar
Endem
Minister
 
Posts: 2224
Founded: Aug 19, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Endem » Fri Aug 09, 2019 3:10 pm

Character Section:
Character Name: Yao Zhin
Character Type
(Put Y where applicable)
Ruler(Warlord Fighting For Power):
Warlord(Aka a Strategist):
General:
Politician:
Diplomat:
Bandit: Y
Soldier: Y
Dancer:
Priest:
Scholar:
Merchant:
Peasant:
Mercenary: Y
Mystic:
Hermit:
Adventurer:
Born Noble:
Appointed Noble:
Foreigner:
Born Royalty:
---------
Bio: Born to a peasant family he soon joined the military as means of escaping the life of a peasant, he rose through ranks quickly as it was becoming evident he had great potential and was eventually became an officer of sorts in the army of the Xia, he was due to a promotion when a court plot struck him and he lost much, far too much to still be loyal to the Xia so he took whatever men would follow him and deserted from the army he then traveled to the northernmost section of the Xia territory where he terrorized the locals with various bandits and criminals joining him on a normal basis, though, he is yet too small to directly attack Xia, he can pose risk of being too powerful in the region...
Location: the Northernmost Point of the current ruling Dynasty
Territory(If Ruler): N/A
Personality: Bold
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Stats(Out of 100):
Leader= 70
Valor= 60
Duel= 80
Intellect= 45
Politics= 20
Foreign= 20
Charisma= 70
----

RP Sample(If you have one. Link, don't copy-paste.):
If you don't have an RP Sample do you swear to reach the level of quality demonstrated by players?:
#App(Don't remove this is for finding Apps)
Last edited by Endem on Sat Aug 10, 2019 5:29 am, edited 6 times in total.
Hey, look at that, my sig got a rework
The little bird whistled to my ear
Blow on the wind
I blew into the wind stronger than i could
Wind packed a punch into my chest
~ me trying to make something fun for signature circa. 1 a.m

Proud Member of the Titans P2TM community
( I have no idea how I got accepted )

Still that same noob who doesn't know how to develop characters properly.
]My reaction to anything anime related will be 40k memes

User avatar
Sapientia Et Bellum
Diplomat
 
Posts: 848
Founded: Dec 10, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Sapientia Et Bellum » Fri Aug 09, 2019 3:11 pm

Character Section:
Character Name: Rin Tao
Character Type
(Put Y where applicable)
Ruler(Warlord Fighting For Power):
Warlord(Aka a Strategist):
General:
Politician:
Diplomat:
Bandit:
Soldier:
Dancer:
Priest: x
Scholar: x
Merchant:
Peasant:
Born Noble:
Appointed Noble:
Foreigner:
Born Royalty:
---------
Bio: Rin Tao was born to a poor peasant family that had worked along the yellow river for multiple generations. His father would attempt to raise him in the family craft of agriculture however it would quickly become apparent that the young child had an almost unnatural knack for problem solving and learning. Rin would learn the language of his people by the age of two and would immediately delve into mathematics and other unique fields of knowledge. As a side effect of his unique abilities, Rin became a social outcast within his community as he refused to work on anything other than his own pursuits of science. His father made a great effort to focus him towards a life of work however the young Rin would run away at the age of 12 and would never again be seen by his family. Rin made his way along the yellow river until he found a small cave which he made his home for the next several years. Rin would further his own studies in the natural world around him using nothing but his mind and a few tools that he would steal from local villages at night. He would learn to rely entirely on himself but would show a unique kindness to strangers who found him for he relished in the activity of sharing knowledge with the youth and aged of China. He would often preach of nonviolence and self reliance amongst nature which garnered him the attention of various villages that would begin to see him as a gift from heaven. Rin Tao, now 50 years old, will now witness the transformation of China at the hands of warlords and demons alike.
Location(If map is up, pick general region or look up china stuff or places you know on there, if not, do the same thing, just a general area): Somewhere along the Yellow River
Territory(If Ruler): N/A
Personality(Timid, Calm, Bold, or Reckless): Calm
Alignment: True Neutral
Stats(Out of 100):
Leader= 30
Valor= 30
Duel= 30
Intellect= 90
Politics= 30
Foreign= 30
Charisma= 90
-----

RP Sample(If you have one. Link, don't copy-paste.):
If you don't have a RP Sample do you swear to reach the level of quality demonstrated by players?: Yep (have rp samples but im too lazy to dig for them)
#App(Don't remove this is for finding Apps)
Last edited by Sapientia Et Bellum on Fri Aug 09, 2019 3:20 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Il Duce Gianfranco Fini
"We are fascists, the heirs of fascism, the fascism of the year 2000" - Il Duce Gianfranco Fini

Economics Major (My ideals swing wildly between the parties occasionally due to my current education), Pro Interventionism, Pro NATO, Anti UN, Capitalist, Anti Russia, Anti China (Tariffs are still dumb though), and pro libertarian equality
In The Long Run, We Are All Dead

User avatar
Eternal Lotharia
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 10362
Founded: Dec 27, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Eternal Lotharia » Fri Aug 09, 2019 3:12 pm

Sapientia Et Bellum wrote:Character Section:
Character Name: Rin Tao
Character Type
(Put Y where applicable)
Ruler(Warlord Fighting For Power):
Warlord(Aka a Strategist):
General:
Politician:
Diplomat:
Bandit:
Soldier:
Dancer:
Priest: x
Scholar: x
Merchant:
Peasant:
Born Noble:
Appointed Noble:
Foreigner:
Born Royalty:
---------
Bio: Rin Tao was born to a poor peasant family that had worked along the yellow river for multiple generations. His father would attempt to raise him in the family craft of agriculture however it would quickly become apparent that the young child had an almost unnatural knack for problem solving and learning. Rin would learn the language of his people by the age of two and would immediately delve into mathematics and other unique fields of knowledge. As a side effect of his unique abilities, Rin became a social outcast within his community as he refused to work on anything other than his own pursuits of science. His father made a great effort to focus him towards a life of work however the young Rin would run away at the age of 12 and would never again be seen by his family. Rin made his way along the yellow river until he found a small cave which he made his home for the next several years. Rin would further his own studies in the natural world around him using nothing but his mind and a few tools that he would steal from local villages at night. He would learn to rely entirely on himself but would show a unique kindness to strangers who found him for he relished in the activity of sharing knowledge with the youth and aged of China. He would often preach of nonviolence and self reliance amongst nature which garnered him the attention of various villages that would begin to see him as a gift from heaven. Rin Tao, now 50 years old, will now witness the transformation of China at the hands of warlords and demons alike.
Location(If map is up, pick general region or look up china stuff or places you know on there, if not, do the same thing, just a general area):
Territory(If Ruler):
Personality(Timid, Calm, Bold, or Reckless):
Alignment: True Neutral
Stats(Out of 100):
Leader= 0
Valor= 0
Duel= 0
Intellect= 50
Politics= 0
Foreign= 0
Charisma= 50
-----

RP Sample(If you have one. Link, don't copy-paste.):
If you don't have a RP Sample do you swear to reach the level of quality demonstrated by players?:
#App(Don't remove this is for finding Apps)

Keep in mind that low stats are like the 20's-30's, there can be no zero stat, sorry for confusion, other than that looks like a good App.
Last edited by Eternal Lotharia on Fri Aug 09, 2019 3:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#Warren2020/Yang2020(Both for Prez)
Left-Wing Christian Pro-Life Pragmatic Populist. Oregonian.
Candidate for City Council of a large city.
A little too obsessed with food.
Farnhamia wrote:
Geneviev wrote:You scare me sometimes, Loth.

"Local Candidate Admits To Enjoying Human Flesh; Police Seeking Missing Family Members"

User avatar
Sapientia Et Bellum
Diplomat
 
Posts: 848
Founded: Dec 10, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Sapientia Et Bellum » Fri Aug 09, 2019 3:13 pm

Eternal Lotharia wrote:
Sapientia Et Bellum wrote:Character Section:
Character Name: Rin Tao
Character Type
(Put Y where applicable)
Ruler(Warlord Fighting For Power):
Warlord(Aka a Strategist):
General:
Politician:
Diplomat:
Bandit:
Soldier:
Dancer:
Priest: x
Scholar: x
Merchant:
Peasant:
Born Noble:
Appointed Noble:
Foreigner:
Born Royalty:
---------
Bio: Rin Tao was born to a poor peasant family that had worked along the yellow river for multiple generations. His father would attempt to raise him in the family craft of agriculture however it would quickly become apparent that the young child had an almost unnatural knack for problem solving and learning. Rin would learn the language of his people by the age of two and would immediately delve into mathematics and other unique fields of knowledge. As a side effect of his unique abilities, Rin became a social outcast within his community as he refused to work on anything other than his own pursuits of science. His father made a great effort to focus him towards a life of work however the young Rin would run away at the age of 12 and would never again be seen by his family. Rin made his way along the yellow river until he found a small cave which he made his home for the next several years. Rin would further his own studies in the natural world around him using nothing but his mind and a few tools that he would steal from local villages at night. He would learn to rely entirely on himself but would show a unique kindness to strangers who found him for he relished in the activity of sharing knowledge with the youth and aged of China. He would often preach of nonviolence and self reliance amongst nature which garnered him the attention of various villages that would begin to see him as a gift from heaven. Rin Tao, now 50 years old, will now witness the transformation of China at the hands of warlords and demons alike.
Location(If map is up, pick general region or look up china stuff or places you know on there, if not, do the same thing, just a general area):
Territory(If Ruler):
Personality(Timid, Calm, Bold, or Reckless):
Alignment: True Neutral
Stats(Out of 100):
Leader= 0
Valor= 0
Duel= 0
Intellect= 50
Politics= 0
Foreign= 0
Charisma= 50
-----

RP Sample(If you have one. Link, don't copy-paste.):
If you don't have a RP Sample do you swear to reach the level of quality demonstrated by players?:
#App(Don't remove this is for finding Apps)

Keep in mind that low stats are like the 20's-30's, there can be no zero stat, sorry for confusion, other than that looks like a good WIP App.

My dude has literally zero interest in those other things though... A monk for instance should not have any skills in politics or warfare lol
Il Duce Gianfranco Fini
"We are fascists, the heirs of fascism, the fascism of the year 2000" - Il Duce Gianfranco Fini

Economics Major (My ideals swing wildly between the parties occasionally due to my current education), Pro Interventionism, Pro NATO, Anti UN, Capitalist, Anti Russia, Anti China (Tariffs are still dumb though), and pro libertarian equality
In The Long Run, We Are All Dead

User avatar
Endem
Minister
 
Posts: 2224
Founded: Aug 19, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Endem » Fri Aug 09, 2019 3:14 pm

Eternal Lotharia wrote:I wonder if Bandit Kings could exist... :unsure:


Dunno, by the way, has an official army with officers and such exist yet ( 'cause I kinda want to do it as an officer who didn't get his promotion due to some court intrigue so he gone and made a band of his that he now terrorizes the northernmost part of the dynasty territories with )
Hey, look at that, my sig got a rework
The little bird whistled to my ear
Blow on the wind
I blew into the wind stronger than i could
Wind packed a punch into my chest
~ me trying to make something fun for signature circa. 1 a.m

Proud Member of the Titans P2TM community
( I have no idea how I got accepted )

Still that same noob who doesn't know how to develop characters properly.
]My reaction to anything anime related will be 40k memes

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Amaurita, Arengin Union, Bortslovakia, Cainesland, Dayganistan, Holy Tedalonia, Hypron, Kaziimar, Ralnis, The Hierophancy

Advertisement

Remove ads