NATION

PASSWORD

Dynasties of Heaven(Alternate History, OPEN, OOC/Signup)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Endem
Senator

Founded: Aug 19, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Endem » Fri Aug 09, 2019 3:37 pm

Danceria wrote:Apologies if I don't know much of Chinese history, but I'll throw my hat into the ring.

Don't worry, as far as I know we are basically rewriting it
All my posts are done at 3 A.M., lucidity is not a thing at that hour.

Sapientia Et Bellum
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 10, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Sapientia Et Bellum » Fri Aug 09, 2019 3:38 pm

Eternal Lotharia wrote:
Sapientia Et Bellum wrote:INB4 old man given control of all of China and then deletes China

"We're Korea now!"

China is cancelled
Il Duce Gianfranco Fini
"We are fascists, the heirs of fascism, the fascism of the year 2000" - Il Duce Gianfranco Fini

Economics Major (My ideals swing wildly between the parties occasionally due to my current education), Pro Interventionism, Pro NATO, Anti UN, Capitalist, Anti Russia, Anti China (Tariffs are still dumb though), and pro libertarian equality
In The Long Run, We Are All Dead

Endem
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Endem » Fri Aug 09, 2019 3:38 pm

Eternal Lotharia wrote:
Endem wrote:
I probably have no hopes of winning but would the Yin pass?

I'd prefer the Yang. :p

Good, he didn't pick up that Yin is an alternative name for Shang :)

The World Capitalist Confederation
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 07, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby The World Capitalist Confederation » Fri Aug 09, 2019 3:39 pm

Character Section:
Character Name: Xi Wong "The Demon"
Character Type
(Put Y where applicable)
Ruler(Warlord Fighting For Power): Y
Warlord(Aka a Strategist): Y
General: Y
Politician: Y
Diplomat:
Bandit:
Soldier:
Dancer:
Priest:
Scholar:
Merchant:
Peasant:
Mercenary
Mystic:
Hermit:
Adventurer:
Born Noble: Y
Appointed Noble:
Foreigner:
Born Royalty: Y
---------
Bio:
Location(If map is up, pick general region or look up china stuff or places you know on there, if not, do the same thing, just a general area): Canton
Territory(If Ruler): Canton and Yunnan
Personality(Timid, Calm, Bold, or Reckless): Machievellian
Alignment: Lawful Evil
Stats(Out of 100):
Leader = 100
Valor = 25
Duel = 40
Intellect = 100
Politics = 100
Foreign = 60
Charisma = 80
-----

RP Sample(If you have one. Link, don't copy-paste.): You literally invited me here lol
If you don't have a RP Sample do you swear to reach the level of quality demonstrated by players?:
#App(Don't remove this is for finding Apps)
Please Watch
“We could manage to survive without the money changers and stockbrokers, but we would rather find it difficult to survive without miners, steel workers and those who cultivate the land.” - Nye Bevan, Minister of Health under Clement Attlee

“The mutual-aid tendency in man has so remote an origin, and is so deeply interwoven with all the past evolution of the human race, that is has been maintained by mankind up to the present time, notwithstanding all vicissitudes of history.” - Peter Krotopkin, evolutionary biologist and political writer.

Endem
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Endem » Fri Aug 09, 2019 3:39 pm

Sapientia Et Bellum wrote:
Eternal Lotharia wrote:"We're Korea now!"

China is cancelled

Sorry kids, China is cancelled go home

Sapientia Et Bellum
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Sapientia Et Bellum » Fri Aug 09, 2019 3:40 pm

i dont know, hundreds in three catagories seems kinda op
Il Duce Gianfranco Fini
"We are fascists, the heirs of fascism, the fascism of the year 2000" - Il Duce Gianfranco Fini

Economics Major (My ideals swing wildly between the parties occasionally due to my current education), Pro Interventionism, Pro NATO, Anti UN, Capitalist, Anti Russia, Anti China (Tariffs are still dumb though), and pro libertarian equality

The Archipelago Territory
Ambassador

Founded: May 17, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby The Archipelago Territory » Fri Aug 09, 2019 3:40 pm

What about this?
| LAND OF THE FREE ||AMERICAN||POLITICAL|| RP || IS || UP! | - JOIN NOW!
I am a Progressive Libertarian Capitalist
YANG GANG 2020

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The World Capitalist Confederation » Fri Aug 09, 2019 3:41 pm

Eternal Lotharia wrote:
The World Capitalist Confederation wrote:Character Section:
Character Type
(Put Y where applicable)
Diplomat:
Bandit:
Soldier:
Dancer:
Priest:
Scholar:
Merchant:
Peasant:
Mercenary
Mystic:
Hermit:
Adventurer:
Born Noble: Y
Appointed Noble:
Foreigner:
Born Royalty: Y
---------
Bio:
Location(If map is up, pick general region or look up china stuff or places you know on there, if not, do the same thing, just a general area): Canton
Personality(Timid, Calm, Bold, or Reckless): Machievellian
Stats(Out of 100):
Leader = 100
Valor = 25
Duel = 40
Intellect = 100
Politics = 100
Foreign = 60
Charisma = 80
-----

RP Sample(If you have one. Link, don't copy-paste.): You literally invited me here lol
If you don't have a RP Sample do you swear to reach the level of quality demonstrated by players?:

Bio please!

Oh, I thought that the name of the section.
Please Watch
“We could manage to survive without the money changers and stockbrokers, but we would rather find it difficult to survive without miners, steel workers and those who cultivate the land.” - Nye Bevan, Minister of Health under Clement Attlee

“The mutual-aid tendency in man has so remote an origin, and is so deeply interwoven with all the past evolution of the human race, that is has been maintained by mankind up to the present time, notwithstanding all vicissitudes of history.” - Peter Krotopkin, evolutionary biologist and political writer.

Sapientia Et Bellum
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Sapientia Et Bellum » Fri Aug 09, 2019 3:42 pm

I legit want to be known as one of the most intellectual beings in China and thats the only way I am able to survive... like someone could easily kill me but they wont out of fear of losing access to my mind.
Il Duce Gianfranco Fini

Endem
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Endem » Fri Aug 09, 2019 3:43 pm

Eternal Lotharia wrote:
Endem wrote:Good, he didn't pick up that Yin is an alternative name for Shang :)

I knew it but made a lame joke instead. :p

Would Zi pass ;)

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The World Capitalist Confederation » Fri Aug 09, 2019 3:43 pm

Sapientia Et Bellum wrote:i dont know, hundreds in three catagories seems kinda op

That's balanced by him wielding a sword like it's a lightsaber.
Please Watch

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The World Capitalist Confederation » Fri Aug 09, 2019 3:45 pm

Sapientia Et Bellum wrote:I legit want to be known as one of the most intellectual beings in China and thats the only way I am able to survive... like someone could easily kill me but they wont out of fear of losing access to my mind.

Xi vs your character! FIght!
Please Watch

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The World Capitalist Confederation » Fri Aug 09, 2019 3:46 pm

Eternal Lotharia wrote:
Endem wrote:Would Zi pass ;)

How about, Zhong? ;)

How about Dong?
Please Watch

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Archipelago Territory » Fri Aug 09, 2019 3:46 pm

Eternal Lotharia wrote:
Sapientia Et Bellum wrote:i dont know, hundreds in three catagories seems kinda op

True.

Lower them to early 90's and we're good.

The Archipelago Territory wrote:What about this?
(Image)

Dude that's bigger than most chinese Kingdoms! :blink:

Try something like a fourth of the Shandong peninsula.

What about Hainan and the Leizhou Peninsula peninsula
YANG GANG 2020

Sapientia Et Bellum
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Sapientia Et Bellum » Fri Aug 09, 2019 3:48 pm

The World Capitalist Confederation wrote:

That's balanced by him wielding a sword like it's a lightsaber.

Ehhh, I dont think anyone should start out with maxed stats tbh.... its just kinda eh
Il Duce Gianfranco Fini

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Archipelago Territory » Fri Aug 09, 2019 3:49 pm

Eternal Lotharia wrote:
The Archipelago Territory wrote:What about Hainan and the Leizhou Peninsula peninsula

Too far south. Look up the shang dynasty, that's the basis.

Actually I’m probably not going to have him own land
YANG GANG 2020

Sapientia Et Bellum
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Sapientia Et Bellum » Fri Aug 09, 2019 3:51 pm

Sapientia Et Bellum wrote:I legit want to be known as one of the most intellectual beings in China and thats the only way I am able to survive... like someone could easily kill me but they wont out of fear of losing access to my mind.

Xi vs your character! FIght!

Wouldnt stand a chance cause I can barely punch let alone fight lol.... but regardless, Im a pacifist by nature... your an intellectual in bloodshed, not the arts
Il Duce Gianfranco Fini

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Archipelago Territory » Fri Aug 09, 2019 3:51 pm

Eternal Lotharia wrote:
The World Capitalist Confederation wrote:How about Dong?

Jinping?

No please no
YANG GANG 2020

Ralnis
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Aug 06, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Ralnis » Fri Aug 09, 2019 3:51 pm

I'm a fucking idiot.
Last edited by Ralnis on Fri Aug 09, 2019 3:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
This account must be deleted. The person behind it is a racist, annoying waste of life that must be shunned back to whatever rock he crawled out from.

Sapientia Et Bellum
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Sapientia Et Bellum » Fri Aug 09, 2019 3:52 pm

Oh, I didnt notice you Archie.... good to see you here
Il Duce Gianfranco Fini

Endem
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Endem » Fri Aug 09, 2019 3:54 pm

Okay, my app is about finished

Ralnis
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Aug 06, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Ralnis » Fri Aug 09, 2019 3:58 pm

Eternal Lotharia wrote:
Ralnis wrote:Going to have a Gary Stu character that takes over the island of Hong Kong and then unites China in perfect harmony.

So reserve me Hong Kong.

Uh...

Ok guys, we need to talk. :p

Look up the Shang Dynasty.

That's the general territorial basis, but minus everything north of the Yellow River.

Just a heads up that I'm a fucking idiot.
This account must be deleted. The person behind it is a racist, annoying waste of life that must be shunned back to whatever rock he crawled out from.

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The World Capitalist Confederation » Fri Aug 09, 2019 3:58 pm

Character Section:
Character Type
(Put Y where applicable)
Diplomat:
Bandit:
Soldier:
Dancer:
Priest:
Scholar: Y
Merchant: Y
Peasant:
Mercenary
Mystic:
Hermit:
Adventurer:
Born Noble:
Appointed Noble: Y
Foreigner:
Born Royalty:
---------
Bio: Born to the son of a wealthy merchant, one of the wealthiest families in China, Xi was ambitious from the very beginning and used his family's wealth and turned it into political power. He made friends with powerful nobles, giving gifts and trading with them. To him, the world were just pieces on a board, ready to be manipulated for his own gain. He was rumoured to be of exceptional intelligence, and some even say a malevolent psychopath who would be able to manipulate millions through his silver tongue. He mastered the Art of Politics and the Art of War, using his knowledge to amass a large army and overthrow the Bo of Canton, crowning himself not just Bo, but Wang of Canton. He made a deal with the Bo of Yunnan, giving him military assistance in exchange for his lands after his death. He promptly had the Bo of Yunnan assassinated, and is now Wang of Canton and Bo of Yunnan. He now sits upon his iron throne in the south, ready to make his next move...
Personality(Timid, Calm, Bold, or Reckless): Machiavellian
Stats(Out of 100):
Leader = 90
Valor = 25
Duel = 15
Intellect = 95
Politics = 100
Foreign = 50
Charisma = 100
-----

Please Watch

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The World Capitalist Confederation » Fri Aug 09, 2019 3:59 pm

Sapientia Et Bellum wrote:
The World Capitalist Confederation wrote:Xi vs your character! FIght!

Wouldnt stand a chance cause I can barely punch let alone fight lol.... but regardless, Im a pacifist by nature... your an intellectual in bloodshed, not the arts

I didn't mean a physical fight, I mean a battle of wits and armies. I couldn't even pick up a sword if I tried to. Well, except for ceremonial purposes.
Please Watch

Sapientia Et Bellum
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Sapientia Et Bellum » Fri Aug 09, 2019 4:00 pm

Sapientia Et Bellum wrote:Wouldnt stand a chance cause I can barely punch let alone fight lol.... but regardless, Im a pacifist by nature... your an intellectual in bloodshed, not the arts

I didn't mean a physical fight, I mean a battle of wits and armies. I couldn't even pick up a sword if I tried to. Well, except for ceremonial purposes.

Armies aint in my play book, bud
Il Duce Gianfranco Fini

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse