NATION

PASSWORD

Washington 2017: The U.S. Political Roleplay Pt. XII OOC

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Bruke
Powerbroker

Founded: Nov 21, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Bruke » Thu Aug 22, 2019 2:43 pm

Oof Glen has annoyed the First Lady, not a good look.....

He should have just bit the bullet and went off without security.

Alozia
Senator

Founded: Jul 02, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Alozia » Thu Aug 22, 2019 2:50 pm

Bruke wrote:Oof Glen has annoyed the First Lady, not a good look.....

He should have just bit the bullet and went off without security.

You're saying it like going without security wouldn't lead to the best thing to happen in this RP.

Didn't know that Pro was such a flirt, tbh.
Let Freedom Ring Administrator,
Community Outreach and Application Review Coordinator

Gordano and Lysandus wrote:I swear you are the LOTF Mariah sometimes
(Ironic; me when I see Gord)
Peoples shara wrote: "Die nasty!!111"

Alozia
Senator

Founded: Jul 02, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Alozia » Thu Aug 22, 2019 2:53 pm

"My longfriend timefriend, she's a friend, she's been my friend in and out of public life..." ~ Joe Biden, 2019 A.D.

LINK
Last edited by Alozia on Thu Aug 22, 2019 2:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Let Freedom Ring Administrator,
Community Outreach and Application Review Coordinator

Gordano and Lysandus wrote:I swear you are the LOTF Mariah sometimes
(Ironic; me when I see Gord)
Peoples shara wrote: "Die nasty!!111"

Uttland
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 30, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Uttland » Thu Aug 22, 2019 3:10 pm

Alozia wrote:"My longfriend timefriend, she's a friend, she's been my friend in and out of public life..." ~ Joe Biden, 2019 A.D.

LINK

Joe the Gaffe-man strikes again.
Biden for President(The Pragmatic Choice!)

”Cease, cows, life is short.”
- Gabriel Garcia Marquez, One Hundred Years of Solitude
Currently Reading: The Western Canon by Harold Bloom
Current Bop: "12 Steps" by Japanese Breakfast
Politicial Views: Moderate free market and social liberal with some select conservative and social democratic leanings/views. Anti-populist. Aspirational wonk. 8values and Political Compass results + more detailed politics/views
Favorite Books: The Wind-Up Bird Chronicle, by Haruki Murakami, Crime and Punishment by Fyodor Dostoyevsky, One Hundred Years of Solitude by Gabriel Garcia Marquez

Vaquas
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 28, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Vaquas » Thu Aug 22, 2019 3:20 pm

Dentali wrote:
Meelducan wrote:I disagree. They aren’t elected by the American people and their office is mostly ceremonial.

Its my opinion I am aware she has the right. If it was just about her that would be one thing, but image she got kidnapped and someone held a gun to her head telling the President unless he complied with demands he would kill her. Or what is she fell somewhere in the woods and broke her leg, all alone and people didn't know her exact location, what would that do to the President? Its not about her, she is a high value target whose well being has direct and immediate consequences on the President of the United States and by extension the White House.

Someone has been watching too much West Wing
Democratic Nominee 2024

Former Republican. Liberal Internationalist. Pick your battles.

Is the Hamburglar an insurrectionary anarchist? One who martyrs himself through the propaganda of the deed?

Dentali
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Dec 28, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Dentali » Thu Aug 22, 2019 3:36 pm

Vaquas wrote:
Dentali wrote:

Its my opinion I am aware she has the right. If it was just about her that would be one thing, but image she got kidnapped and someone held a gun to her head telling the President unless he complied with demands he would kill her. Or what is she fell somewhere in the woods and broke her leg, all alone and people didn't know her exact location, what would that do to the President? Its not about her, she is a high value target whose well being has direct and immediate consequences on the President of the United States and by extension the White House.

Aubrey hasn’t watched enough
| LAND OF THE FREE ||AMERICAN||POLITICAL|| RP || IS || UP! | - JOIN NOW!

The World Capitalist Confederation
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 07, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby The World Capitalist Confederation » Thu Aug 22, 2019 3:39 pm

Vaquas wrote:
Dentali wrote:

I was personally reminded of Black Mirror, when the Duchess of Beaumont was held hostage by terrorists who demanded that the Prime Minister have sex with a pig.
Please Watch
“We could manage to survive without the money changers and stockbrokers, but we would rather find it difficult to survive without miners, steel workers and those who cultivate the land.” - Nye Bevan, Minister of Health under Clement Attlee

“The mutual-aid tendency in man has so remote an origin, and is so deeply interwoven with all the past evolution of the human race, that is has been maintained by mankind up to the present time, notwithstanding all vicissitudes of history.” - Peter Krotopkin, evolutionary biologist and political writer.

Main Nation Ministry
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 28, 2016
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Main Nation Ministry » Thu Aug 22, 2019 3:45 pm

The World Capitalist Confederation wrote:
Vaquas wrote:

I was personally reminded of Black Mirror, when the Duchess of Beaumont was held hostage by terrorists who demanded that the Prime Minister have sex with a pig.

A man I see. :)
Local 22 year old Diet Coke Addict College Student Ruins Everything

Quote of the Week: "A NEW STORY ON WRITING THREAD FOR HALLOWEEN!! MYSTERY MINE AVAILABLE NOW!"

RPs I do
- How do you do fellow kids? You want to see something violent? - Artemis: Deimos Trafficking League (Horror/Mature)
- Descend into the forgotten tourist traps of Florida on this transgressive RP! - The Community (Mature/Black Comedy/Slice-of-Life)

My overall account that I use for P2TM and even for international roleplaying! MNM is a mysterious and extremely dangerous dictatorship filled with supernatural oddities, demons, militarized soldiers everywhere, and a misanthropic nihilistic dictator who doesn't give a damn. It's basically if the SCP Foundation got mixed with 1984.

Vaquas
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Vaquas » Thu Aug 22, 2019 4:10 pm

The World Capitalist Confederation wrote:
Vaquas wrote:

That episode but instead of Reed having sex with a pig Gianna Carrollton has to have sex with Donald Johnson
Democratic Nominee 2024

Is the Hamburglar an insurrectionary anarchist? One who martyrs himself through the propaganda of the deed?

Uttland
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Uttland » Thu Aug 22, 2019 4:13 pm

Vaquas wrote:
The World Capitalist Confederation wrote:I was personally reminded of Black Mirror, when the Duchess of Beaumont was held hostage by terrorists who demanded that the Prime Minister have sex with a pig.

That episode but instead of Reed having sex with a pig Gianna Carrollton has to have sex with Donald Johnson

There is well established evidence that tapes exist of this already happening, and DJ has confirmed it himself

Politicial Views: Moderate free market and social liberal with some select conservative and social democratic leanings/views. Anti-populist. Aspirational wonk. 8values and Political Compass results + more detailed politics/views
Favorite Books: The Wind-Up Bird Chronicle, by Haruki Murakami, Crime and Punishment by Fyodor Dostoyevsky, One Hundred Years of Solitude by Gabriel Garcia Marquez

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The World Capitalist Confederation » Thu Aug 22, 2019 4:13 pm

Vaquas wrote:
The World Capitalist Confederation wrote:I was personally reminded of Black Mirror, when the Duchess of Beaumont was held hostage by terrorists who demanded that the Prime Minister have sex with a pig.

Reed has sex with his sister/cousin instead.
Last edited by The World Capitalist Confederation on Thu Aug 22, 2019 4:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Please Watch
“We could manage to survive without the money changers and stockbrokers, but we would rather find it difficult to survive without miners, steel workers and those who cultivate the land.” - Nye Bevan, Minister of Health under Clement Attlee

“The mutual-aid tendency in man has so remote an origin, and is so deeply interwoven with all the past evolution of the human race, that is has been maintained by mankind up to the present time, notwithstanding all vicissitudes of history.” - Peter Krotopkin, evolutionary biologist and political writer.

Tallahassee News Station
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Sep 04, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Tallahassee News Station » Thu Aug 22, 2019 4:41 pm

Plot twist, the secret service agent has been waiting for a chance to kidnap her and its all Anderson's fault
Proud Co-OP of the 2016 Washington Political RP

PRO oppression, hate speech, robbing from the poor and giving to the rich, outsourcing jobs, unemployment, career politicians, pollution, pineapple on pizza

ANTI equality, free speech, pursuit of happiness, quality education, freedom, charity, prosperity, puppies and kittens

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The World Capitalist Confederation » Thu Aug 22, 2019 4:46 pm

Tallahassee News Station wrote:Plot twist, the secret service agent has been waiting for a chance to kidnap her and its all Anderson's fault

Plot twist, Reed shows up, makes it look like Anderson was trying to rape the First Lady, escapes using a smoke bomb and then uses it as blackmail to manipulate Anderson and turn him into a puppet.
Please Watch

Tallahassee News Station
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Tallahassee News Station » Thu Aug 22, 2019 4:58 pm

Vaquas wrote:
Tallahassee News Station wrote:I actually think I like the char, but sixteen prrrobably should be about a hard cap

Breckenridge is effectively retired as a char and others like Kimbrell are mostly votes in the House, I’ve got big ideas for this one!

I mean, fourteen isn't really that much better

I guess I'll consider it at least, the role is interesting though the character could stand to be be a little toned down.

It'd be nice to see something like campaigning from Soberman though, since that's an active race
Last edited by Tallahassee News Station on Thu Aug 22, 2019 5:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PRO oppression, hate speech, robbing from the poor and giving to the rich, outsourcing jobs, unemployment, career politicians, pollution, pineapple on pizza

ANTI equality, free speech, pursuit of happiness, quality education, freedom, charity, prosperity, puppies and kittens

Tallahassee News Station
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Tallahassee News Station » Thu Aug 22, 2019 4:59 pm

Dentali wrote:
Vaquas wrote:

Aubrey hasn’t watched enough

That sounds like an Onion headline

"Anderson says First Lady unfit for office for not watching enough West Wing, demands divorce"

Uttland
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Uttland » Thu Aug 22, 2019 6:08 pm

Tallahassee News Station wrote:
Vaquas wrote:
Breckenridge is effectively retired as a char and others like Kimbrell are mostly votes in the House, I’ve got big ideas for this one!

I mean, fourteen isn't really that much better

I guess I'll consider it at least, the role is interesting though the character could stand to be be a little toned down.

It'd be nice to see something like campaigning from Soberman though, since that's an active race

The 5 character limit has long been abandoned

Vaquas
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Vaquas » Thu Aug 22, 2019 6:42 pm

The NRCC is selling shirts depicting Greenland as the 51st State and asking that supporters “Support President Trump and his efforts to help America grow.”
Democratic Nominee 2024

Uttland
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Uttland » Thu Aug 22, 2019 6:48 pm

Vaquas wrote:The NRCC is selling shirts depicting Greenland as the 51st State and asking that supporters “Support President Trump and his efforts to help America grow.”

Buhahahahaha the grift must continue!

I swear there is no longer any pushback from the GOP on anything Trump says. The moderates are long gone

Vaquas
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Vaquas » Thu Aug 22, 2019 6:51 pm

Uttland wrote:
Vaquas wrote:The NRCC is selling shirts depicting Greenland as the 51st State and asking that supporters “Support President Trump and his efforts to help America grow.”

Buhahahahaha the grift must continue!

I swear there is no longer any pushback from the GOP on anything Trump says. The moderates are long gone

Tacitly endorsing war with Denmark to own the libs
Democratic Nominee 2024

Normudria
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 06, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Normudria » Thu Aug 22, 2019 6:55 pm

Uttland wrote:(what child would play with a Scott Walker doll?)

Uh, hello? I'd totally buy a Scott Walker doll to teach my kids how evil Wisconsin is.

Bruke
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Bruke » Thu Aug 22, 2019 6:56 pm

Link?

I needs links so that I can slap myself to wake myself up from this nightmare.

Vaquas
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Vaquas » Thu Aug 22, 2019 6:57 pm

Bruke wrote:

Link?

https://www.newsweek.com/republicans-fu ... ts-1455721

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... -t-shirts/
Democratic Nominee 2024

Bruke
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Bruke » Thu Aug 22, 2019 7:00 pm

Vaquas wrote:
Bruke wrote:
Link?

https://www.newsweek.com/republicans-fu ... ts-1455721

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... -t-shirts/

He wants to trade it for Puerto Rico....

https://www.newsweek.com/trump-once-jok ... nd-1455689

Vaquas
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Vaquas » Thu Aug 22, 2019 7:00 pm

Democratic Nominee 2024

Uttland
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Uttland » Thu Aug 22, 2019 7:04 pm

We could at least give Denmark back their Virgin Islands if were talking about ridiculous land swaps...

(But let’s be honest, losing PR would be a boon for Trump)

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse