NATION

PASSWORD

Washington 2017: The U.S. Political Roleplay Pt. XII OOC

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Uttland
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 30, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Uttland » Tue Aug 20, 2019 12:40 pm

Sanabel wrote:Imagine how incredible things would be if Hillary won in 2008

This but unironically. Obama had two years of big swinging and massive liberal reform before quickly losing his house majority and then suffered about six years of gridlock due to a backlash against him. Hillary Clinton meanwhile, I believe, would’ve been able to pragmatically approach the issues and implement incremental reform over her tenure rather then pursuing major action at once, stemming the Tea Party backlash or even removing it. I know many probably would prefer two years of major reform than 8 years of slow progress, but I just think Clinton probably would’ve been able to accomplish more. There would’ve been no birther manufactroversy, thus removing Trump from the spotlight also. She would’ve had a better relationship with the Congressional GOP; Clinton had a reputation of moderation and being able to reach across the aisle. Karl Rove, during her tenure in the Senate, once tried to bar Republican congressmen and women from speaking to her because she was that good at getting them to see her way. She also was part of the Congressional Prayer Group, a group largely dominated by Republicans. Not saying her relationship with the GOP would’ve been perfect, but it wouldn’t have been as rocky and I doubt she would’ve repelled their base enough to lose her majority on her first midterm.
Last edited by Uttland on Tue Aug 20, 2019 12:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Biden for President(The Pragmatic Choice!)

”Cease, cows, life is short.”
- Gabriel Garcia Marquez, One Hundred Years of Solitude
Currently Reading: The Western Canon by Harold Bloom
Current Bop: "12 Steps" by Japanese Breakfast
Politicial Views: Moderate free market and social liberal with some select conservative and social democratic leanings/views. Anti-populist. Aspirational wonk. 8values and Political Compass results + more detailed politics/views
Favorite Books: The Wind-Up Bird Chronicle, by Haruki Murakami, Crime and Punishment by Fyodor Dostoyevsky, One Hundred Years of Solitude by Gabriel Garcia Marquez

Sanabel
Post Czar

Founded: Nov 10, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Sanabel » Tue Aug 20, 2019 12:41 pm

Alozia wrote:
Sanabel wrote:Imagine how incredible things would be if Hillary won in 2008

She actually did. The primary was, dar I say , R I G G E D

I was kidding, she is an industrialist.

Donald Trump is the closest thing to an anarcho-primitivist president the United States has seen in recent history .
The interregnum is over- I am once again the OP of the Land of the Free RP

I am a Radical Centro-Transhumanist and a National Globalist.
If you don't have a high enough IQ to know what those are, then we can't be friends.

Meelducan
Powerbroker

Founded: Aug 24, 2016
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Meelducan » Tue Aug 20, 2019 12:43 pm

Hillary 2028!
Marianne 2024:
America's First Healer-In-Chief

Sanabel wrote:SHut the fuck up, Meel is epic

Vaquas
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 28, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Vaquas » Tue Aug 20, 2019 12:47 pm

Sanabel wrote:
Alozia wrote:She actually did. The primary was, dar I say , R I G G E D

I was kidding, she is an industrialist.

Donald Trump is the closest thing to an anarcho-primitivist president the United States has seen in recent history .

I know you’re joking but this take is so hot that I want to frame it
Democratic Nominee 2024

Former Republican. Liberal Internationalist. Pick your battles.

Is the Hamburglar an insurrectionary anarchist? One who martyrs himself through the propaganda of the deed?

Alozia
Senator

Founded: Jul 02, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Alozia » Tue Aug 20, 2019 12:47 pm

This is still too big of a file for NS to handle, lol.
Let Freedom Ring Administrator,
Community Outreach and Application Review Coordinator

Gordano and Lysandus wrote:I swear you are the LOTF Mariah sometimes
(Ironic; me when I see Gord)
Peoples shara wrote: "Die nasty!!111"

Uttland
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Uttland » Tue Aug 20, 2019 12:52 pm

Alozia wrote:(Image)

This is still too big of a file for NS to handle, lol.

Our queen cannot be confined within the frail boundaries of the NS flag box

Politicial Views: Moderate free market and social liberal with some select conservative and social democratic leanings/views. Anti-populist. Aspirational wonk. 8values and Political Compass results + more detailed politics/views
Favorite Books: The Wind-Up Bird Chronicle, by Haruki Murakami, Crime and Punishment by Fyodor Dostoyevsky, One Hundred Years of Solitude by Gabriel Garcia Marquez

Alozia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Alozia » Tue Aug 20, 2019 12:54 pm

I butchered a gif so hard it's unbelievable, but at last I have my own Hillary Clinton gif flag.

It's gonna be a hell of a trip, seeing her, while tired, at 4 a.m.

Sanabel
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Sanabel » Tue Aug 20, 2019 12:55 pm

Vaquas wrote:
Sanabel wrote:I was kidding, she is an industrialist.

I know you’re joking but this take is so hot that I want to frame it

Just think about it...

If you don't have a high enough IQ to know what those are, then we can't be friends.

Uttland
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Uttland » Tue Aug 20, 2019 12:56 pm

I really wish I could post the ‘I am sexually attracted to Hillary Clinton’ copypasta; it would be the ultimate conclusion to this joke.

Alas it is over pg-13.

Sanabel
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Sanabel » Tue Aug 20, 2019 12:58 pm

Uttland wrote:I really wish I could post the ‘I am sexually attracted to Hillary Clinton’ copypasta; it would be the ultimate conclusion to this joke.

Alas it is over pg-13.

Censor it

Uttland
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Uttland » Tue Aug 20, 2019 1:02 pm

For years ever since I was a kid I always had a strange fascination with what my parents told me was the first lady. Something back then as a child changed inside of me, once I saw her face on the television I felt a rush of boiling hot blood flow straight to my head. The way she would have her beautiful blond hair with the stern tone of voice that made you feel as if you were being commanded by a superior being to do bidding for their pleasure. For years growing up I somewhat obsessed with the women. I downloaded pictures of her off the internet and printed them out to stick on my wall. I would find all kinds of pictures of her and I'd lay in bed every night and morning just staring at her face. As I grew older I began to realize my obsession was more than some strange feeling of connection with this person I had never met before, it was much stronger and it was a feeling I had not ever been really aware of. I was sexually attracted to Hillary Clinton, around age 11 I guess you could say I came of age. [nah fam] Years passed by, throughout school I kept it a secret. When real life females I knew for years liked me I would always turn them down. In the back of my mind thinking about Hillary and getting anxious to get home and stare at her. Fast forward a couple of years, Hillary's running for president. Oh my god if I could express the blissful pleasure I received knowing the women of my dreams may be in control of not only me but the whole country. I did everything I could to campaign for her, spread word about her and try to get as many people to vote for Hillary as possible. Sadly she lost that year, I was devastated. However at the young tender age of only 16 I received word from the Hillary campaign that they appreciated my efforts but most importantly, Hillary signed it. There it was in my hands, a signed letter of appreciation from the greatest women in the world, the women for whom I've lived for years in service to, Hillary Clinton. Seeing her signature sent shockwaves throughout my entire body, it felt like a wave of pleasure rolling over my shoulders. I kept that letter close and I sealed it away to preserve it. After a few more years I hear Hillary Clinton is running again. This time, I was personally contacted by her campaign to help them get Hillary Clinton to be the US president. I was all on it, I went to every house on the block teaching people about Hillary Clinton and why they should vote for her. Many people, many Bernie Supporters, all of them changed their opinions once I got to talk to them. I like to believe, I'm partly responsible for Hillary winning the primaries. So many people were almost as in love for Hillary as I was this past election. We were all so happy to serve such a intelligent women seeking to make the world a better place. Sometime near the end of the primary I was actually contacted by the clinton foundation themselves. Apparently I was offered a reservation at a meeting to speak to Hillary Clinton herself. My reaction was priceless, in my head I imagine my smile was from ear to ear. I started hyperventilating at the thought of talking to or better yet being next to Hillary. I had my parents help me get a nice suit, new haircut, even got my eyebrows done. About a month later it was time, I was on my way 200 miles away to meet the women of my dreams, who I had dedicated my self emotionally and physically to since I was a child. We traveled across the state and into a gated community on a private resort. When we pulled up to the address we were sent, all you could see is cars lined up as far as the eye can see. I stepped out, walked into the party looking for her. I did not see her at first, spent about 20 minutes waiting and keeping an eye out. At the very least I just want to see her, I said to myself. Just then out of no where appeared what appeared to me to be a goddess sent from heaven. As the sunrays shined on her from behind, I instantly knew it was her, Hillary Clinton. She gave a 5 minute speech on fossil fuels and corporate tax rates. The entire time I felt my [nope] as I thought about all the times I had released by self in tribute to her. She stepped down from the podium, and I knew I had to talk to her. So I made my way over to her, and then there I was. She began walking towards a table near me, I'll never forget how she walked. It was so elegant and graceful like something I had never seen before. Time seemed to be at a halt as I observed ever inch of her being. Noticing even the tiniest of details like a single split hair on the back of her head. I was nervous, but I knew I had to be calm and ready. Servers came out with a plate full of spaghetti. She ate it, and I sat there pretending not to watch. After she was finished I made my way to her. She made eye contact with me, and smiled. Her lips, teeth, cheeks, everything about that smile drove me crazy. It felt like I was going to let the devil do his bidding right there without any hands on help. But I controlled myself, I opened my mouth and said, hi. She responded with a reluctant hi that appeared somewhat skeptical of me, maybe she thought I was mentally disabled, I don't know. Then I told her how I helped her campaign and would go around getting people to vote for her. She thanked me, then she extended her hand in preparation for me to extend mine. I reached my arm out, I grasped her hand, and I shook it. Just then I felt an electric shock go up my arm into my chest. It was like she had just taken everything that I am, balled it up and squeezed it. I felt pure agonizing pleasure shaking her hand. Knowing my own desires will never be fulfilled by this beautiful goddess of a women. I forget what I said next, but no matter how hard I try to remember I can't. Whatever I said after that handshake, made her laugh. Not only did I get to see her in real life, but I got to shake her hand, and I hear her laugh. My life felt as if it was complete, if i died right then and there I'd die the happiest man alive. Never had I expected such joy to even exist in this world. This goddess of a women, who's so strong and powerful, who've I've dedicated my entire life to, had just acknowledged my presence by not only communicating with me but physically interacting with me. After that short interaction we both moved on. I never told her a word about how my life has been or the things I've thought about. I figured she would just think I'm some creep if i did. My pleasure and desires are not of her concern. Since then I've spent my life dedicated to her even throughout all the turmoil. I try my best to avoid any talk about her now in days, or even looking her up. There is too much hate that I can't stand to see. I know who she really is, and I will forever remember her as the women she presented herself to me as. My goddess, my love, Hillary Clinton.

Main Nation Ministry
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 28, 2016
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Main Nation Ministry » Tue Aug 20, 2019 1:05 pm

Clinton has corrupted everyone in Washington. We gotta.. do something about this!
Local 22 year old Diet Coke Addict College Student Ruins Everything

Quote of the Week: "A NEW STORY ON WRITING THREAD FOR HALLOWEEN!! MYSTERY MINE AVAILABLE NOW!"

RPs I do
- How do you do fellow kids? You want to see something violent? - Artemis: Deimos Trafficking League (Horror/Mature)
- Descend into the forgotten tourist traps of Florida on this transgressive RP! - The Community (Mature/Black Comedy/Slice-of-Life)

My overall account that I use for P2TM and even for international roleplaying! MNM is a mysterious and extremely dangerous dictatorship filled with supernatural oddities, demons, militarized soldiers everywhere, and a misanthropic nihilistic dictator who doesn't give a damn. It's basically if the SCP Foundation got mixed with 1984.

Alozia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Alozia » Tue Aug 20, 2019 1:15 pm

Main Nation Ministry wrote:Clinton has corrupted everyone in Washington. We gotta.. do something about this!

EDIT: I made this btw
Last edited by Alozia on Tue Aug 20, 2019 1:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Meelducan
Powerbroker

Founded: Aug 24, 2016
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Meelducan » Tue Aug 20, 2019 1:15 pm

Main Nation Ministry wrote:Clinton has corrupted everyone in Washington. We gotta.. do something about this!

Join us...
Marianne 2024:
America's First Healer-In-Chief

Sanabel wrote:SHut the fuck up, Meel is epic

Endem
Senator

Founded: Aug 19, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Endem » Tue Aug 20, 2019 1:16 pm

Hey, Alozia, you should respond in the meeting
All my posts are done at 3 A.M., lucidity is not a thing at that hour.

Sanabel
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Sanabel » Tue Aug 20, 2019 1:18 pm

Utt that is a masterpiece

Uttland
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Uttland » Tue Aug 20, 2019 1:21 pm

Sanabel wrote:Utt that is a masterpiece

I wish I can say I wrote it (do i?); it’s really so great but I’ve never able to find a context to use it

There is no escaping! Unless of course you provide another politician to stan
Last edited by Uttland on Tue Aug 20, 2019 1:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sanabel
Post Czar

Ex-Nation

Postby Sanabel » Tue Aug 20, 2019 1:21 pm

Alozia wrote:

EDIT: I made this btw

Another masterpiece

Alozia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Alozia » Tue Aug 20, 2019 1:25 pm

There is no escaping! Unless of course you provide another politician to stan[/quote]

Alozia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Alozia » Tue Aug 20, 2019 1:27 pm

Jokes aside, the next politician we should stan is obviously Kamala Harris.

I'm going to post this until people start laughing at this.

Uttland
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Uttland » Tue Aug 20, 2019 1:28 pm

Y’all ain’t shit if you don’t have this:

Alozia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Alozia » Tue Aug 20, 2019 1:31 pm

Uttland wrote:Y’all ain’t shit if you don’t have this:
(Image)

I found not one, but two stores that sell this. IN POLAND.

Edit: It's barely cheaper than "What happened".
Last edited by Alozia on Tue Aug 20, 2019 1:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dentali
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Dec 28, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Dentali » Tue Aug 20, 2019 1:32 pm

I can't believe i came back to this...
| LAND OF THE FREE ||AMERICAN||POLITICAL|| RP || IS || UP! | - JOIN NOW!

Alozia
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Alozia » Tue Aug 20, 2019 1:33 pm

Alozia wrote:
Uttland wrote:Y’all ain’t shit if you don’t have this:
(Image)

I found not one, but two stores that sell this. IN POLAND.

Delivery time: <12 days

Uttland
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Uttland » Tue Aug 20, 2019 1:34 pm

Alozia wrote:
Alozia wrote:I found not one, but two stores that sell this. IN POLAND.

Delivery time: <12 days

Lmao Europoors

It’s 6.98 at Barnes and Noble + plus shipping (which is like a week)
Last edited by Uttland on Tue Aug 20, 2019 1:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse