NATION

PASSWORD

A Strange World: Civilization's Dawn [Revival] [OOC|Open]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

The GAmeTopians
Powerbroker

Founded: May 12, 2014
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby The GAmeTopians » Sun Aug 11, 2019 3:26 pm

Just so everyone is kept informed, Nux reached out to me and let me know he’s not sure when he’ll be able to do another update - to that end, he asked me to educate myself on the update rules so that I can run an update in his absence. I’ll be reading up on everything this evening, with the goal of running an update tomorrow.
Empire of Donner land wrote:EHEG don't stop for no one.
It's like your a prostitute and the RP is a truck. The truck don't stop.

Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!

Nuxipal
Powerbroker

Founded: Apr 25, 2010
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Nuxipal » Tue Aug 13, 2019 12:23 pm

Doing what i can with the update while my daughter is napping. Hopefully I'll get some headway made here. I did send the GAmeTopians OP info so that they can help me whenever they are able to. If I don't get it done while my daughter is asleep(she probably will wake up here soon anyway), then I'm gonna be completing it when she goes to bed at 9pm tonight. Can't keep you all waiting much longer, I feel pretty awful as it is, but life throws us weird curveballs every so often and we do what we can with them.

*sounds of the hand-cranked update machine crunching is audible in the background*
National Information: http://kutath.weebly.com/

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Founded: Feb 03, 2010
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Tue Aug 13, 2019 12:23 pm

Nuxipal wrote:Doing what i can with the update while my daughter is napping. Hopefully I'll get some headway made here. I did send the GAmeTopians OP info so that they can help me whenever they are able to. If I don't get it done while my daughter is asleep(she probably will wake up here soon anyway), then I'm gonna be completing it when she goes to bed at 9pm tonight. Can't keep you all waiting much longer, I feel pretty awful as it is, but life throws us weird curveballs every so often and we do what we can with them.

*sounds of the hand-cranked update machine crunching is audible in the background*

C'est la vie.

*tosses wood into update machine burners*
Quite the unofficial fellow. Former P2TM Mentor specializing in faction and nation RPs, as well as RPGs. Always happy to help.

Nuxipal
Powerbroker

Founded: Apr 25, 2010
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Nuxipal » Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:37 am

So the new year is up. A few meetings took place. Apophis was discovered by the Eliphas Tribe's scout Cin, and the scouts from the Sea-Blessed found the Silver River Tribe in their river valley.

We did have death this year too. A sickly baby boy from the Arameri tribe succumbed to his sickness and the Silver River Tribe had a stillbirth.

For fun bits of research this year, The Sea-Blessed finished their Rite of Vitality after many years of attempting to complete it. The Korthuun completed Ropemaking in just a single year. And finally, Ciaráin and Pentakuk both succeeded on gaining Rudimentary Horticulture.

Last and least likely to have happened was the Ulm Tribe welcomed three new children without purposefully attempting to have them. We did halve the chance of a child from 10% to 5% without purposely trying and then after that there is only a 10% chance of twins this era. Came out to a .025% chance of this particular event actually happening, so RNGsus is either blessing or cursing the Ulm. Only the future can tell.
National Information: http://kutath.weebly.com/

Novas Arcanum
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 14, 2016
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Novas Arcanum » Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:49 am

Woo added some lore and story.

The Empire of Tau
Minister

Founded: Dec 19, 2016

Postby The Empire of Tau » Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:42 am

Lucky me.

Elerian
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 31, 2012
Father Knows Best State

Postby Elerian » Tue Aug 27, 2019 1:00 pm

RIP.

Olthenia
Senator

Founded: Oct 03, 2009
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Olthenia » Tue Aug 27, 2019 1:30 pm

Alas!

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Founded: Feb 03, 2010

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Fri Aug 30, 2019 5:29 am

Yknow, I do have time now. Perhaps a proper shake of this is in order. What did people enjoy from this new iteration? What wasn’t liked?
Quite the unofficial fellow. Former P2TM Mentor specializing in faction and nation RPs, as well as RPGs. Always happy to help.

Holy Tedalonia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 14, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Tedalonia » Fri Aug 30, 2019 10:15 am

G-Tech Corporation wrote:Yknow, I do have time now. Perhaps a proper shake of this is in order. What did people enjoy from this new iteration? What wasn’t liked?

I pretty much enjoyed it in general, dont know how to change the formula much. The only thing Id say was somewhat problematic was delays on updates, but that couldnt have been helped.
Name: Ted
I have hot takes, I like roasting the fuck out of bad takes, and I don't take shit way too seriously.
I M P E R I A LR E P U B L I C

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse