NATION

PASSWORD

A Strange World: Civilization's Dawn [Revival] [OOC|Open]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

The GAmeTopians
Powerbroker

Founded: May 12, 2014
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby The GAmeTopians » Mon Jul 15, 2019 12:36 pm

Holy Tedalonia wrote:Tag, likely going to make a return. Anything of interest happening and is there a app?

I believe I'm the first tribe to have magicks, and there was a big forest fire a couple turns ago, but apart from that everything is still quite early days. Each tribe has a couple things they've worked out.
Empire of Donner land wrote:EHEG don't stop for no one.
It's like your a prostitute and the RP is a truck. The truck don't stop.

Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!

Elerian
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 31, 2012
Father Knows Best State

Postby Elerian » Mon Jul 15, 2019 3:59 pm

Saxony-Brandenburg wrote:Hey guys! Just wanted you to know - we will NOT be updating today. Sorry, but you know... we need some day off XD. Feel free to post today or tomorrow. I hope my normal post will be of better quality. Cya then! :D

Just curious, are there gonna be any major events on the Midnight Horde scale?

Holy Tedalonia wrote:Tag, likely going to make a return. Anything of interest happening and is there a app?

I think all the tribe slots are taken, but it'd be nice to have you back!

Holy Tedalonia
Postmaster-General

Founded: Nov 14, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Tedalonia » Mon Jul 15, 2019 5:31 pm

The GAmeTopians wrote:

I believe I'm the first tribe to have magicks, and there was a big forest fire a couple turns ago, but apart from that everything is still quite early days. Each tribe has a couple things they've worked out.
Elerian wrote:
Saxony-Brandenburg wrote:Hey guys! Just wanted you to know - we will NOT be updating today. Sorry, but you know... we need some day off XD. Feel free to post today or tomorrow. I hope my normal post will be of better quality. Cya then! :D

Hmm, guess I got be a person or character from the sounds of it. Wonder what tribe be most akin to the Saladonian Reboot edition or a whole new tribe style
Last edited by Holy Tedalonia on Mon Jul 15, 2019 5:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Name: Ted
I have hot takes, I like roasting the fuck out of bad takes, and I don't take shit way too seriously.
I M P E R I A LR E P U B L I C

Nuxipal
Powerbroker

Founded: Apr 25, 2010
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Nuxipal » Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:36 pm

Elerian wrote:

Major events like the midnight horde? Possibly, but not to that scale. Nothing this early anyhow.

And yes, all tribal slots are presently filled.
National Information: http://kutath.weebly.com/

Holy Tedalonia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Tedalonia » Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:02 pm

Hmm thinking on either being a scholar or a worker. And thinking about landing near Ostnea or G-Tech. Ostnea because it looks clan based and I figured itd be a good match culture wise maybe. Havent read to much into them yet. And G's always a good and safe bet.

Stuff so far -
Wanderer name: Lucius Arkon
Class: Most likely scholar depends on who choses me and their respective needs.
Start: maybe next to Ostnea or G-Tech depends whether theyd want me or not.
I have hot takes, I like roasting the fuck out of bad takes, and I don't take shit way too seriously.

The GAmeTopians
Powerbroker

Postby The GAmeTopians » Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:10 pm

Holy Tedalonia wrote:Hmm thinking on either being a scholar or a worker. And thinking about landing near Ostnea or G-Tech. Ostnea because it looks clan based and I figured itd be a good match culture wise maybe. Havent read to much into them yet. And G's always a good and safe bet.

Stuff so far -

Jesus christ, don't give G more things... He's already at an advantage this run because he's had insane tech RNG so far.

Ralnis
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Aug 06, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Ralnis » Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:16 pm

The GAmeTopians wrote:
Holy Tedalonia wrote:Hmm thinking on either being a scholar or a worker. And thinking about landing near Ostnea or G-Tech. Ostnea because it looks clan based and I figured itd be a good match culture wise maybe. Havent read to much into them yet. And G's always a good and safe bet.

Stuff so far -

Jesus christ, don't give G more things... He's already at an advantage this run because he's had insane tech RNG so far.

Please don't give G anything more. Ostnea is a good choice, just anything but G.
This account must be deleted. The person behind it is a racist, annoying waste of life that must be shunned back to whatever rock he crawled out from.

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Founded: Feb 03, 2010
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:18 pm

Stuff so far -

That’s sweet of you. I’m playing a coastal faction this time, going to be based on Houses.
Quite the unofficial fellow. Former P2TM Mentor specializing in faction and nation RPs, as well as RPGs. Always happy to help.

Nuxipal
Powerbroker

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Nuxipal » Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:54 pm

Stuff so far -

Hey, TG me or hmu on our old discord. We can work out the specifics of your wanderer there.

Edit: Most of the updates are ready to roll, gonna give a few extra hours here to anyone who may be late on posting this monday night/tuesday morning.
Last edited by Nuxipal on Mon Jul 15, 2019 9:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Holy Tedalonia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Tedalonia » Mon Jul 15, 2019 10:31 pm

G-Tech Corporation wrote:

Stuff so far -

That’s sweet of you. I’m playing a coastal faction this time, going to be based on Houses.

Honestly it sounds inline almost with my set up. Thinking on dialing the clansmen-ness back or straight up remove if I was going to start with you anyways. A house would be the ideal alternative. That being said, I want to see if Ostnea is interested, since their nation strikes my interest also so I dont get mob murdered by anti-Gtheists.

The Empire of Tau
Minister

Founded: Dec 19, 2016

Postby The Empire of Tau » Tue Jul 16, 2019 1:31 am

W h e l p. I need to create some tools to cut down edible grasses and dig me edible tubers to get more food. The only issue is that I can't let my only worker not do anything else but get food. My warrior can't go full hunt or risk lions eating my kids. I can wait for my kids to grow up, but that's about 5 or 4 more years.
Last edited by The Empire of Tau on Tue Jul 16, 2019 1:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

Olthenia
Senator

Founded: Oct 03, 2009
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Olthenia » Tue Jul 16, 2019 5:20 am

Oh, damn. I lost another turn.

Nuxipal
Powerbroker

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Nuxipal » Tue Jul 16, 2019 6:04 am

Olthenia wrote:Oh, damn. I lost another turn.

TG me your actions and I'll throw it onto the update. This one was for sunday/monday, so we all had a couple of days and even I almost didn't make it.

Ostnea
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 11, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Ostnea » Tue Jul 16, 2019 7:00 am

Holy Tedalonia wrote:

Honestly it sounds inline almost with my set up. Thinking on dialing the clansmen-ness back or straight up remove if I was going to start with you anyways. A house would be the ideal alternative. That being said, I want to see if Ostnea is interested, since their nation strikes my interest also so I dont get mob murdered by anti-Gtheists.

I'd welcome you to the clan, we need another set of hands, what with the clan's only scholar being ill from pregnancy and having a weak child, not to mention the unplanned birth.

Holy Tedalonia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Tedalonia » Tue Jul 16, 2019 7:29 am

Ostnea wrote:
Holy Tedalonia wrote:Honestly it sounds inline almost with my set up. Thinking on dialing the clansmen-ness back or straight up remove if I was going to start with you anyways. A house would be the ideal alternative. That being said, I want to see if Ostnea is interested, since their nation strikes my interest also so I dont get mob murdered by anti-Gtheists.

I'd welcome you to the clan, we need another set of hands, what with the clan's only scholar being ill from pregnancy and having a weak child, not to mention the unplanned birth.

After discussing my character with Nux, he ended up becoming a crafter. Not exactly a pure scholar, so I may not fulfill that role completely.

The GAmeTopians
Powerbroker

Postby The GAmeTopians » Tue Jul 16, 2019 7:40 am

Welp, unplanned births aren't great, but they've been saying I have ample food for the past few updates so hopefully one baby mouth won't ruin everything...

Ostnea
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 11, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Ostnea » Tue Jul 16, 2019 8:02 am

Holy Tedalonia wrote:
Ostnea wrote:

After discussing my character with Nux, he ended up becoming a crafter. Not exactly a pure scholar, so I may not fulfill that role completely.

Fine by me. We could use all the help we can get.

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Tue Jul 16, 2019 8:04 am

Holy Tedalonia wrote:
Ostnea wrote:

Come to the dark side... most tribes have nothing to craft. But the Sea-Blessed? The Sea-Blessed have smelted copper, much timber, medicinal poultices...
Quite the unofficial fellow. Former P2TM Mentor specializing in faction and nation RPs, as well as RPGs. Always happy to help.

The GAmeTopians
Powerbroker

Postby The GAmeTopians » Tue Jul 16, 2019 8:05 am

Holy Tedalonia wrote:After discussing my character with Nux, he ended up becoming a crafter. Not exactly a pure scholar, so I may not fulfill that role completely.

Come to the dark side... most tribes have nothing to craft. But the Sea-Blessed? The Sea-Blessed have smelted copper, much timber, medicinal poultices...

Creeps up behind G with a big stick

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Tue Jul 16, 2019 8:07 am

The GAmeTopians wrote:

Creeps up behind G with a big stick

Even sharp sticks, unlike the feeble big sticks of those who covet our wealth.

The GAmeTopians
Powerbroker

Postby The GAmeTopians » Tue Jul 16, 2019 8:09 am

The GAmeTopians wrote:Creeps up behind G with a big stick

Even sharp sticks, unlike the feeble big sticks of those who covet our wealth.

I'm not coveting your wealth, I'm just sick of the RNG snowballing that allows you to murder us all... especially when you're literally playing bloodthirsty vikings this time around.

The Empire of Tau
Minister

Founded: Dec 19, 2016

Postby The Empire of Tau » Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:20 am

Can scholars work as hard-laborers?

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:33 am

The Empire of Tau wrote:Can scholars work as hard-laborers?

If memory serves, any member can work at any job - just at decreased efficiency.

Holy Tedalonia
Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Holy Tedalonia » Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:57 am

Holy Tedalonia wrote:After discussing my character with Nux, he ended up becoming a crafter. Not exactly a pure scholar, so I may not fulfill that role completely.

Honestly it's a tempting offer, but I don't think I can live with have the community glaring down my neck.

Edit: Well, I thought about it more and decided what the hell. The natural resources you have would indeed provide for my character nicely, so I should and will go for it.
Last edited by Holy Tedalonia on Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

The GAmeTopians
Powerbroker

Postby The GAmeTopians » Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:26 am

Holy Tedalonia wrote:

Honestly it's a tempting offer, but I don't think I can live with have the community glaring down my neck.

Edit: Well, I thought about it more and decided what the hell. The natural resources you have would indeed provide for my character nicely, so I should and will go for it.

Dear lord... Honestly if this goes how I think it will I may just quit once we advance to the next phase. It's not worth my time.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse