NATION

PASSWORD

Kremlin 2017: Russian Political RP [OOC/OPEN]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Great Swedish Empire
Spokesperson

Founded: Jun 05, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby The Great Swedish Empire » Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:02 am

Consider this a tag. This is rather interesting as Russia's political system is rather unique and rather Darwinist.
Stuff. Just stuff.

The Archipelago Territory
Ambassador

Founded: May 17, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby The Archipelago Territory » Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:41 am

I’ll make a wiki, I’m good at that.
| LAND OF THE FREE ||AMERICAN||POLITICAL|| RP || IS || UP! | - JOIN NOW!
I am a Progressive Libertarian Capitalist
YANG GANG 2020

Aureumterra
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 25, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Aureumterra » Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:47 am

Character App

Name: Alexei Nikitovich Chudov
Race: Slavic
Home subdivision (Republic, Krais, Oblast, Okrug): Kostroma Oblast
Position in Government: Deputy in State Duma
Party: Liberal Democratic Party
Short Bio: Alexei was born into a working class family in 1959, in Yaroslavl. He had a pretty regular childhood, and after finishing school, he joined the military. There, he took a liking to politics, and in 1981, he would be a supporter of the growing anti communist movement. He was a staunch critic of the Soviet Union, to the point where he was jailed in 1985 for speaking out against the state. He would, however, continue his speaking against communism.

Following his release from prison in 1989, he would get involved with the Gorbachev government and be part of the finance department. 1989 was also when he married his wife Mariya. After the collapse of the Soviet Union, Alexei remained a critic of Boris Yeltsin and a big supporter of Zholdin. He would continue supporting the succeeding presidents, seeing them as strong and good reformists. In 2004, Alexei was elected as governor of the Kostroma Oblast. He would serve as a popular governor, and would run for State Duma as a member of the LDP in 2012, barely winning against the United Russia candidate.

While serving in the Duma, he would largely support the capitalist reformist agenda over the communist one that dominated the Duma for years. He would remain a supporter of the Executive Branch throughout his time in politics, and supported the gradual economic growth brought on by Nechayev. Chudov would vote against the decision to postpone legislative elections, and would continue being a staunch critic of the move. Chudov has speculated a potential presidential run in 2018.

Intentions: Chudov wants to grow Russia’s economy, and would support most free market policies. He also wants to have a go at the presidency.

Last edited by Aureumterra on Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
NS Parliament: Aditya Sriraam - Unity and Consolidation Party
Latin American Political RP
RightValues
Icelandic Civic Nationalist and proud
I’m your average Íslandic NS player
I DO NOT USE NS STATS!
A 12 civilization, according to this index.
Scary Right Wing Capitalist who thinks the current state of the world (before the pandemic) is the best it had been

Russkiya Svyachena
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: May 10, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Russkiya Svyachena » Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:57 am

Aureumterra wrote:—Snip—

Kostroma is quite centrist when it comes to communist vs. reformist, someone as reformist as him would have better luck in Yaroslavl or Volgoda. However, him barely winning, as you mentioned, could slip by.
Last edited by Russkiya Svyachena on Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Russian and Proud!
Наркотик не класс, я еду не хардбасс
This nation is an alternate Russia where Gorbachev never collapsed the USSR, and instead slowly transitioned to a free market
Politics:
Pro: Putinism, President Putin, Russia, Gun Rights, Nationalism, Russian Crimea
Neutral: LGBT Rights, EU, Gorbachev
Anti: USSR, Communism, Lenin, Stalin, Ukrainian Crimea, Racism, Slavic Oppression

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Founded: May 17, 2014
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:58 am

*hysterical Lithuanian laughing in the distance*

Alright, lemme make a character here.
I have a severe case of addiction to writing. At least 3k words every day is my fix.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

Aureumterra
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 25, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Aureumterra » Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:25 am

Russkiya Svyachena wrote:
Aureumterra wrote:—Snip—

Kostroma is quite centrist when it comes to communist vs. reformist, someone as reformist as him would have better luck in Yaroslavl or Volgoda. However, him barely winning, as you mentioned, could slip by.

I can go with Yaroslavl, since that was where he was born
NS Parliament: Aditya Sriraam - Unity and Consolidation Party
Latin American Political RP
RightValues
Icelandic Civic Nationalist and proud
I’m your average Íslandic NS player
I DO NOT USE NS STATS!
A 12 civilization, according to this index.
Scary Right Wing Capitalist who thinks the current state of the world (before the pandemic) is the best it had been

Russkiya Svyachena
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Russkiya Svyachena » Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:33 am

Endem wrote:I kinda want to do a politician that he is sure getting closer to the rest of Europe will only benefit Russia, though, this type of thinking is probably uncommon there

It’s actually not in some of the more reformist Oblasts, think near SPB or Moscow
Russian and Proud!
This nation is an alternate Russia where Gorbachev never collapsed the USSR, and instead slowly transitioned to a free market
Politics:
Anti: USSR, Communism, Lenin, Stalin, Ukrainian Crimea, Racism, Slavic Oppression

Russkiya Svyachena
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Russkiya Svyachena » Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:33 am

Aureumterra wrote:
Russkiya Svyachena wrote:Kostroma is quite centrist when it comes to communist vs. reformist, someone as reformist as him would have better luck in Yaroslavl or Volgoda. However, him barely winning, as you mentioned, could slip by.

I can go with Yaroslavl, since that was where he was born

Alright, then you’re officially

Accepted!
Russian and Proud!
Politics:

Endem
Senator

Founded: Aug 19, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Endem » Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:40 am

Endem wrote:I kinda want to do a politician that he is sure getting closer to the rest of Europe will only benefit Russia, though, this type of thinking is probably uncommon there

It’s actually not in some of the more reformist Oblasts, think near SPB or Moscow

Does the same goes for Kaliningrad? I wanted to make my char from there
All my posts are done at 3 A.M., lucidity is not a thing at that hour.

Russkiya Svyachena
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Russkiya Svyachena » Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:47 am

Endem wrote:
Russkiya Svyachena wrote:It’s actually not in some of the more reformist Oblasts, think near SPB or Moscow

Does the same goes for Kaliningrad? I wanted to make my char from there

Kaliningrad is quite an anomaly, since they’re generally with United Russia, but are pro-EU (mainly because their survival depends on it)
Russian and Proud!
Politics:

Endem
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Endem » Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:49 am

Endem wrote:Does the same goes for Kaliningrad? I wanted to make my char from there

Kaliningrad is quite an anomaly, since they’re generally with United Russia, but are pro-EU (mainly because their survival depends on it)

Alright, I now know I can make my char from there

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:58 am

Character App

Name: Igor Titov
Race: Haplogroup R1A, I guess.
Home subdivision: Saint Petersburg Oblast
Position in Government: None, political activist
Party: Solidarnost
Short Bio: A businessman by origin, operating a notable trucking business transporting goods from Russia to the Western democracies, Igor Titov was one of the first members of the Solidarnost (Solidarity) party, a liberal democratic movement which was a member of The Other Russia, one of the main movements in opposition to the authoritarian rule of President Nechayev. The Solidarnost party organized protest and demonstrations against the government, such as the Dissenters Marches and the Strategy-31 movement to protect the Article 31 of the Constitution. As new presidential elections are clossiinng in and the United Russia Party appears weak, Igor Titov sees an opportunity to push the Solidarnost even more, present candidates in the presidential and parliamentary elections, and try to carve out a place for liberalism in Russian politics.
Intentions: To grow Solidarnost into a strong liberal political force and present a challenge to all other political forces in the country, lead Russia towards democracy and, ultimately, membership in EU and NATO.
I have a severe case of addiction to writing. At least 3k words every day is my fix.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

Russkiya Svyachena
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Russkiya Svyachena » Wed Jun 19, 2019 9:15 am

Finland SSR wrote:—Snip—

Ok… many things

1. Solidarnost is not a party, it’s a political movement composed of many parties and has lately become aligned with Putin IRL

2. Saint Petersburg is not an oblast, it’s a federal city. SPB has lately become a stronghold of Pro-Kremlinism as well.

3. United Russia isn’t as powerful as it is IRL without Putin, but it is still overwhelmingly the most popular party, it would be way too much of an overstatement to say it’s weak

4. Can you flesh out his bio more? His life, how he rose, go more in depth, and bits of his personal life will do.
Russian and Proud!
Politics:

Endem
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Endem » Wed Jun 19, 2019 9:26 am

I know this is probably a stupid question, but, do you think that I could make my char a deputy to Duma and simultaneously a member of Yabloko party?
Last edited by Endem on Wed Jun 19, 2019 9:27 am, edited 2 times in total.

Nea Byzantia
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 03, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Nea Byzantia » Wed Jun 19, 2019 9:27 am

Character Information Sheet

NS Nation Name: Nea Byzantia
Character Name: Herschel Putsch
Character Gender: Male
Character Age: 65
Character Height: 6ft
Character Weight: 150
Character Position/Role/Job: Billionaire, Owner of Pharmaco, one of the largest pharmaceutical company in the United States, Shareholder in Comcast, Owner of Karp & Steele, a private military contractor
Appearance: Image
Character State of Origin: New York
Character Party Affiliation: none
Main Strengths: Analytical, Cautious, Patient
Main Weaknesses: Cowardly, Neurotic
Biography:

Herschel was born in Manhattan, 1951, the eldest son of Austrian Jewish immigrants who fled to the United States in 1938 after the Nazis annexed Austria. Herschel's father was a loan officer for a large bank and he made sure that Herschel received a premier financial education. Herschel also excelled in chess, so much so, that his parents considered pushing him to pursue chess as his career. But, Herschel refused. In 1969, after graduating High School, Herschel went to College to stave off the military draft.

After leaving College, Herschel teamed up with some old High School friends who had gone into Pharmacology and he created Pharmaco in 1973. Through the help of his father, who had risen quite high in one of the nation's premier banks, Herschel was able to raise the capital to turn Pharmaco into a viable company. Herschel frequently went to Colleges and Universities and recruited the best and brightest in Pharmacology and related fields to work for his company. This, and the easy access to capital (thanks to his father's position), allowed Pharmaco to innovate ahead of the competition and so, by 1995, Pharmaco was one of the largest pharmaceutical company in the United States. In 1986, Herschel married Evangelina Petrovina, the daughter of a wealthy banker. By 2000, Herschel was a billionaire and he and Evangelina had divorced. In 2003, with the commencement of the war in Iraq, Herschel decided to get a piece of the action and funded the creation of Karp & Steele, a private military contractor. In 2005, Karp & Steele personnel committed an atrocity in a small town in Iraq. Fearing the blowout from such an action, Herschel set up a clandestine meeting with the then President of the United States and bribed him to "keep it hush hush". Proving that said meeting occurred puts one in the realm of conspiracy theory. In 2008, as the Recession hit, Herschel bought up several at-risk businesses, such as Krupps-Gordon a large bank on the verge of collapse. Thanks to government bailouts, the Bank was able to stave off financial collapse. Government bailouts continued to prop up Krupps-Gordon until 2014, at which point the Bank managed to somewhat recover. In that year, Herschel sold Krupps-Gordon and reaped a profit on his original purchase of the Bank. In 2012, Herschel invited the executives and shareholders of several other prominent pharmaceutical companies to his Manhattan penthouse for a cocktail party. Rumors abound that the purpose of the dinner was to fix prices, but proving that such was the case again puts one in the realm of conspiracy theory. In 2015, Herschel bought shares in Comcast, becoming a shareholder, albeit a fairly small one in the media conglomerate.

Other Info: Putsch loves cooking and is also a chess prodigy

Do Not Remove: 84721

Can this guy be a character? Perhaps he has some Russian assets as well?

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Wed Jun 19, 2019 9:28 am

Finland SSR wrote:—Snip—

Ok… many things

1. Solidarnost is not a party, it’s a political movement composed of many parties and has lately become aligned with Putin IRL

2. Saint Petersburg is not an oblast, it’s a federal city. SPB has lately become a stronghold of Pro-Kremlinism as well.

3. United Russia isn’t as powerful as it is IRL without Putin, but it is still overwhelmingly the most popular party, it would be way too much of an overstatement to say it’s weak

4. Can you flesh out his bio more? His life, how he rose, go more in depth, and bits of his personal life will do.

1. Hm. What would be the best option for an opposition liberal party then? I wanted to play as Yabloko initially, but they seem to be kinda dying if their 2018 election results have anything to say.

2. Thank you, that's a mistake on my part. And my character is not a member of the Duma, so the political leaning of St. Petersburg is not really relevant to his bio.

3. Maybe that was a bit of a strong word there. Weaker I guess.

4. Yea I'll work on it once I come back home. I hammered this app out while sitting in a bar with a glass of kvass. :P

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

Russkiya Svyachena
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Russkiya Svyachena » Wed Jun 19, 2019 9:33 am

Endem wrote:I know this is probably a stupid question, but, do you think that I could make my char a deputy to Duma and simultaneously a member of Yabloko party?

Yabloko has been on the decline, but I would imagine a few seats in Duma. It’s not like the party has ceased to exist
Russian and Proud!
Politics:

Nea Byzantia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Nea Byzantia » Wed Jun 19, 2019 9:34 am

Nea Byzantia wrote:
(Image)

Character Information Sheet

NS Nation Name: Nea Byzantia
Character Name: Herschel Putsch
Character Gender: Male
Character Age: 65
Character Height: 6ft
Character Weight: 150
Character Position/Role/Job: Billionaire, Owner of Pharmaco, one of the largest pharmaceutical company in the United States, Shareholder in Comcast, Owner of Karp & Steele, a private military contractor
Appearance: (Image)
Character State of Origin: New York
Character Party Affiliation: none
Main Strengths: Analytical, Cautious, Patient
Main Weaknesses: Cowardly, Neurotic
Biography:

Herschel was born in Manhattan, 1951, the eldest son of Austrian Jewish immigrants who fled to the United States in 1938 after the Nazis annexed Austria. Herschel's father was a loan officer for a large bank and he made sure that Herschel received a premier financial education. Herschel also excelled in chess, so much so, that his parents considered pushing him to pursue chess as his career. But, Herschel refused. In 1969, after graduating High School, Herschel went to College to stave off the military draft.

After leaving College, Herschel teamed up with some old High School friends who had gone into Pharmacology and he created Pharmaco in 1973. Through the help of his father, who had risen quite high in one of the nation's premier banks, Herschel was able to raise the capital to turn Pharmaco into a viable company. Herschel frequently went to Colleges and Universities and recruited the best and brightest in Pharmacology and related fields to work for his company. This, and the easy access to capital (thanks to his father's position), allowed Pharmaco to innovate ahead of the competition and so, by 1995, Pharmaco was one of the largest pharmaceutical company in the United States. In 1986, Herschel married Evangelina Petrovina, the daughter of a wealthy banker. By 2000, Herschel was a billionaire and he and Evangelina had divorced. In 2003, with the commencement of the war in Iraq, Herschel decided to get a piece of the action and funded the creation of Karp & Steele, a private military contractor. In 2005, Karp & Steele personnel committed an atrocity in a small town in Iraq. Fearing the blowout from such an action, Herschel set up a clandestine meeting with the then President of the United States and bribed him to "keep it hush hush". Proving that said meeting occurred puts one in the realm of conspiracy theory. In 2008, as the Recession hit, Herschel bought up several at-risk businesses, such as Krupps-Gordon a large bank on the verge of collapse. Thanks to government bailouts, the Bank was able to stave off financial collapse. Government bailouts continued to prop up Krupps-Gordon until 2014, at which point the Bank managed to somewhat recover. In that year, Herschel sold Krupps-Gordon and reaped a profit on his original purchase of the Bank. In 2012, Herschel invited the executives and shareholders of several other prominent pharmaceutical companies to his Manhattan penthouse for a cocktail party. Rumors abound that the purpose of the dinner was to fix prices, but proving that such was the case again puts one in the realm of conspiracy theory. In 2015, Herschel bought shares in Comcast, becoming a shareholder, albeit a fairly small one in the media conglomerate.

Other Info: Putsch loves cooking and is also a chess prodigy

Do Not Remove: 84721

Can this guy be a character? Perhaps he has some Russian assets as well?

Forget it, I have a much more interesting idea.

Russkiya Svyachena
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Russkiya Svyachena » Wed Jun 19, 2019 9:35 am

Nea Byzantia wrote:—Snip—

I have asked Washington OPs if we can coexist, and they said they’ll decide based on how this RP goes

However, for the sake of this RP, I’d like everyone make unique characters
Last edited by Russkiya Svyachena on Wed Jun 19, 2019 9:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Russian and Proud!
Politics:

Endem
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Endem » Wed Jun 19, 2019 9:36 am

Endem wrote:I know this is probably a stupid question, but, do you think that I could make my char a deputy to Duma and simultaneously a member of Yabloko party?

Yabloko has been on the decline, but I would imagine a few seats in Duma. It’s not like the party has ceased to exist

So, it's a yes then, okay

Nea Byzantia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Nea Byzantia » Wed Jun 19, 2019 9:40 am

Character App

Name: Fr. Bessarion Lazarovich Dionysiou
Race: Greek
Home subdivision (Republic, Krais, Oblast, Okrug): Rostov-On-Don, Rostov Oblast
Position in Government: Popular Radio Host/ TV Host/ Author/ Conspiracy Theorist/ Priest
Party:
Short Bio:
Intentions:

Duestchstien
Minister

Founded: Nov 15, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Duestchstien » Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:03 am

Character App

Name: Vasilii Ledovskoy
Race: White Russian
Home subdivision (Republic, Krais, Oblast, Okrug): Novosibirsk, Novosibirsk Oblast
Position in Government: Minister of Economic Development
Party: United Russia
Short Bio: Vasilii Ledovskoy was born to parents Maxim Ledovskoy, an Engineer, and Pronina Ledovskoy, a Banking Clerk. Vasilii was good at mathematics and social studies in school. When he was in secondary school he got interested in business and economic classes, and took all of them he could. He went to university at Higher School of Economics in Moscow earning a bachelors in Economics and Business, becoming one of the first Russians to study Capitalist Economic Systems. After graduating he got a job at Sistema, working with the marketing teams to expand the companies influence, especially in the east. He became acquainted with the local officials of the United Russia Party during this time, and was convinced to join. A couple months after joining he quit his job at Sistema, deciding to instead work in Civil Service. He became a worker at the Central Bank, but after reviewing his qualifications his Supervisors recommended he be sent up to work in management. By age 35 he had become a member of the board of the Central Bank. At this point he started to become acquainted with the leadership of the party, he learned of the shortcomings of the economics ministry and decided to request a transfer there. He got a job in the State Management Agency, but soon he was the Deputy Minister of the Economic Development, due to his skill and connections within the party. When Zholdov stepped down, so do much of his cabinet, and the young Deputy Minister was quick to accept the offer as Minister of Economic Development.
Intentions: Decrease Regulations, Create good Startup environment, coordinate diversification of economy, merge the Ministry of Economic Development with the Ministry of Industry and Trade.
National Info
Chancellor - Alexei Matrovitch
Vice Chancellor - Dmitri Zdunowo
Capital - Moscow
Population - 404.2 Million
Currency - Roys Ruble (₽)
Active RPs
2024: Age of Superpowers - Nigeria

Endem
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Endem » Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:06 am

Character App

Name: Aleksei Ivan Ivanow
Race: Slavic
Appearance: https://randomuser.me/api/portraits/men/8.jpg
Home subdivision: Kaliningrad Oblast
Position in Government: deputy in Duma
Party: Yabloko
Short Bio:
Aleksei was born in 1970 in Kaliningrad to a family of fisherman and helped his father a lot on their family boat. They visited many countries that were at the time under Soviet Influence, he was in Danzing many times and saw the protests that were in its shipyard in 1980. He was also in cities like Tallinn, Riga, and Leningrad. He was shaped from these far voyages alongside his father and grew to think that Russia needs to cooperate with the rest of Europe to ensure it's survival.

In 1987 his father decided it would better for Aleksei to go to Leningrad to study there and not become a simple fisherman like his father. In June of 1987, he and his father went on their last boat journey together, in Leningrad, they bid farewell to each other and after that, they went separate ways. Aleksei studied electromechanics at Leningrad Polytechnic Institute ( now: Peter the Great St. Petersburg Polytechnic University ) in 1991 as the Soviet Union fell apart and he graduated, he was informed of his father death from lung cancer

In 1993 he took interest in politics and joined newly formed Yabloko party, he didn't saw success in there until recently, where, he won a narrow success to becoming a deputy in Duma, it was on the last term of President Nechayev, and due to being a minority in the Duma his vote nearly never mattered, though, he nearly always voted for anything that seemed to be in line with policies of his party, he did not see much success there, but stayed in the Duma none the less, and now, Aleksei impatiently awaits what comes next.

Intentions: Getting Russia closer to Europe, solving Russian Demographic Crisis and generally improving the well-being of Russian people
Last edited by Endem on Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:31 am, edited 2 times in total.

Russkiya Svyachena
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Russkiya Svyachena » Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:16 am

Duestchstien wrote:
Character App

Name: Vasilii Ledovskoy
Race: White Russian
Home subdivision (Republic, Krais, Oblast, Okrug): Novosibirsk, Novosibirsk Oblast
Position in Government: Minister of Economic Development
Party: United Russia
Short Bio: Vasilii Ledovskoy was born to parents Maxim Ledovskoy, an Engineer, and Pronina Ledovskoy, a Banking Clerk. Vasilii was good at mathematics and social studies in school. When he was in secondary school he got interested in business and economic classes, and took all of them he could. He went to university at Higher School of Economics in Moscow earning a bachelors in Economics and Business, becoming one of the first Russians to study Capitalist Economic Systems. After graduating he got a job at Sistema, working with the marketing teams to expand the companies influence, especially in the east. He became acquainted with the local officials of the United Russia Party during this time, and was convinced to join. A couple months after joining he quit his job at Sistema, deciding to instead work in Civil Service. He became a worker at the Central Bank, but after reviewing his qualifications his Supervisors recommended he be sent up to work in management. By age 35 he had become a member of the board of the Central Bank. At this point he started to become acquainted with the leadership of the party, he learned of the shortcomings of the economics ministry and decided to request a transfer there. He got a job in the State Management Agency, but soon he was the Deputy Minister of the Economic Development, due to his skill and connections within the party. When Zholdov stepped down, so do much of his cabinet, and the young Deputy Minister was quick to accept the offer as Minister of Economic Development.
Intentions: Decrease Regulations, Create good Startup environment, coordinate diversification of economy, merge the Ministry of Economic Development with the Ministry of Industry and Trade.

One of the best and fully fleshed out apps

Accepted!
Russian and Proud!
Politics:

Russkiya Svyachena
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Russkiya Svyachena » Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:22 am

Endem wrote:—SNIP—

Looks good, just elaborate bit more on his interactions with the Presidency and what policies he supported in the Duma, after that, I think you’ll be good
Russian and Proud!
Politics:

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse