NATION

PASSWORD

Kremlin 2017: Russian Political RP [OOC/OPEN]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Aureumterra
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 25, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Aureumterra » Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:18 am

The Archipelago Territory wrote:Serebrov could also play it safe if Zhirov runs and secure a spot as a minister or PM

Since Serebrov and Zhirov align quite well, a competitor from within UR with opposing views might convince the two to go for another term with ZHirov as prez and Serberov as PM
NS Parliament: Aditya Sriraam - Unity and Consolidation Party
Latin American Political RP
RightValues
Icelandic Civic Nationalist and proud
I’m your average Íslandic NS player
I DO NOT USE NS STATS!
A 12 civilization, according to this index.
Scary Right Wing Capitalist who thinks the current state of the world (before the pandemic) is the best it had been

Russkiya Svyachena
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: May 10, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Russkiya Svyachena » Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:19 am

Aureumterra wrote:
The Archipelago Territory wrote:Serebrov could also play it safe if Zhirov runs and secure a spot as a minister or PM

Since Serebrov and Zhirov align quite well, a competitor from within UR with opposing views might convince the two to go for another term with ZHirov as prez and Serberov as PM

That’s exactly what I was thinking
Russian and Proud!
Наркотик не класс, я еду не хардбасс
This nation is an alternate Russia where Gorbachev never collapsed the USSR, and instead slowly transitioned to a free market
Politics:
Pro: Putinism, President Putin, Russia, Gun Rights, Nationalism, Russian Crimea
Neutral: LGBT Rights, EU, Gorbachev
Anti: USSR, Communism, Lenin, Stalin, Ukrainian Crimea, Racism, Slavic Oppression

Sarderistan
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Sarderistan » Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:22 am

Russkiya Svyachena wrote:
Aureumterra wrote:Unless Zhirov just comes out the lasts second and announces his own run for prez

If no one but Serebrov were to run, Zhirov would probably not bother

If Serebrov has strong competition from within the party, then Zhirov may as well backstab Serebrov and go for another term

Now what happens outside of UR makes things really interesting, especially with Chudov’s strategy

That'll be my new Moscow Duma deputy. A Savenkov-Serebrov alliance is what I am thinking. Zhirov could fall from party leadership as well..

_[' ]_
(-_Q)

If you support capitalism, put this in your signature.
"God promises to make something good out of the storms that bring devastation to your life."
- Romans 2:18

A proud Conservative. I like Trump even though I'm not American.

Russkiya Svyachena
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Russkiya Svyachena » Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:25 am

Sarderistan wrote:
Russkiya Svyachena wrote:If no one but Serebrov were to run, Zhirov would probably not bother

If Serebrov has strong competition from within the party, then Zhirov may as well backstab Serebrov and go for another term

Now what happens outside of UR makes things really interesting, especially with Chudov’s strategy

That'll be my new Moscow Duma deputy. A Savenkov-Serebrov alliance is what I am thinking. Zhirov could fall from party leadership as well..

Serebrov aligns more with Zhirov, if he had to choose, I think (Archipelago Territory’s character, not mine). Like I said, Zhirov won’t be running for reelection if it is just Serebrov, but if there’s strong competition against Serebrov, he might try to convince Serebrov to be his PM again and go for a second term
Russian and Proud!
This nation is an alternate Russia where Gorbachev never collapsed the USSR, and instead slowly transitioned to a free market
Politics:
Anti: USSR, Communism, Lenin, Stalin, Ukrainian Crimea, Racism, Slavic Oppression

Sarderistan
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Sarderistan » Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:26 am

The Archipelago Territory wrote:
Russkiya Svyachena wrote:Probably :p

By that point, it may as well in Serebrov’s best interests to just leave UR and join LDP or something. Elections are still quite far away OOC since we’re moving at the same pace as the rest of Washington, so we’ll have to see how things work out

That’s true, it’s July 4 in washington

Happy USA day!!!

_[' ]_
(-_Q)

"God promises to make something good out of the storms that bring devastation to your life."

The Archipelago Territory
Ambassador

Founded: May 17, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby The Archipelago Territory » Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:26 am

Aureumterra wrote:Since Serebrov and Zhirov align quite well, a competitor from within UR with opposing views might convince the two to go for another term with ZHirov as prez and Serberov as PM

That’s exactly what I was thinking

Serebrov would be okay with that, and he would accept being the PM for a second term.
| LAND OF THE FREE ||AMERICAN||POLITICAL|| RP || IS || UP! | - JOIN NOW!
I am a Progressive Libertarian Capitalist
YANG GANG 2020

Sarderistan
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Sarderistan » Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:27 am

Sarderistan wrote:That'll be my new Moscow Duma deputy. A Savenkov-Serebrov alliance is what I am thinking. Zhirov could fall from party leadership as well..

Serebrov aligns more with Zhirov, if he had to choose, I think (Archipelago Territory’s character, not mine). Like I said, Zhirov won’t be running for reelection if it is just Serebrov, but if there’s strong competition against Serebrov, he might try to convince Serebrov to be his PM again and go for a second term

Now we only need another UR character for an inside opposition to play in, as Konovalov is more of a neutral; he'd side for anyone who had the better chance winning

_[' ]_
(-_Q)

Russkiya Svyachena
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Russkiya Svyachena » Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:35 am

Oooh, VK, I overlooked that (It’s basically Russian facebook combined with Twitter)
Russian and Proud!
Politics:

Aureumterra
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Aureumterra » Fri Jun 21, 2019 10:59 am

Russkiya Svyachena wrote:Oooh, VK, I overlooked that (It’s basically Russian facebook combined with Twitter)

We getting a format?
RightValues
I DO NOT USE NS STATS!
Scary Right Wing Capitalist who thinks the current state of the world (before the pandemic) is the best it had been

Sarderistan
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Sarderistan » Fri Jun 21, 2019 11:03 am

Quick q: who is the state duma chairman?

_[' ]_
(-_Q)

Russkiya Svyachena
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Russkiya Svyachena » Fri Jun 21, 2019 11:13 am

Sarderistan wrote:Quick q: who is the state duma chairman?

A UR member, I’ll assume, as no one has apped for them yet. Since it is a key position, avoid treating it as an NPC for now, because I’m sure someone will app for that
Last edited by Russkiya Svyachena on Fri Jun 21, 2019 11:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Russian and Proud!
Politics:

Russkiya Svyachena
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Russkiya Svyachena » Fri Jun 21, 2019 11:39 am

Sarderistan, FYI, you may want to see how Washington functions with one player having multiple characters. They rarely, if ever have direct interaction and don’t know each other to ensure there isn’t metagaming or unfair advantage, you may want to retcon your last post
Russian and Proud!
Politics:

Sarderistan
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Sarderistan » Fri Jun 21, 2019 11:42 am

Russkiya Svyachena wrote:Sarderistan, FYI, you may want to see how Washington functions with one player having multiple characters. They rarely, if ever have direct interaction and don’t know each other to ensure there isn’t metagaming or unfair advantage, you may want to retcon your last post

Can I keep that, though? They won't meet again in a long time, and as I said I won't be trying to have an informant of Zhirov's plans. Just a little fleshed out introduction of my second character, that's all.

_[' ]_
(-_Q)

Endem
Senator

Founded: Aug 19, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Endem » Fri Jun 21, 2019 11:47 am

Hm, seems like there is nothing to do for my char
All my posts are done at 3 A.M., lucidity is not a thing at that hour.

Aureumterra
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Aureumterra » Fri Jun 21, 2019 11:49 am

Endem wrote:Hm, seems like there is nothing to do for my char

He can campaign for better relations with the West or something
RightValues
I DO NOT USE NS STATS!

Yaana Noore
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 01, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Yaana Noore » Fri Jun 21, 2019 11:56 am

Can we expect a post from Zhirov today OP? I'm just holding off on my post until I know whether my char going to be meeting with Zhirov or just Serebrov.

Endem wrote:Hm, seems like there is nothing to do for my char

You could have them 'launch' their election campaign or organise a rally somewhere.

My character is symapthetic to Yabloko, though I'm not sure how they meet, or if he'd even be interested in assisting. Depends on how his meetings with the UR higher-ups go.

Russkiya Svyachena
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Russkiya Svyachena » Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:02 pm

Sarderistan wrote:
Russkiya Svyachena wrote:Sarderistan, FYI, you may want to see how Washington functions with one player having multiple characters. They rarely, if ever have direct interaction and don’t know each other to ensure there isn’t metagaming or unfair advantage, you may want to retcon your last post

Can I keep that, though? They won't meet again in a long time, and as I said I won't be trying to have an informant of Zhirov's plans. Just a little fleshed out introduction of my second character, that's all.

You can keep it, just try to stick to the basic guidelines, you may just want to scan through Washington to see how that works

Yaana Noore wrote:Can we expect a post from Zhirov today OP? I'm just holding off on my post until I know whether my char going to be meeting with Zhirov or just Serebrov.

Yep, I’ll post soon
Russian and Proud!
Politics:

Russkiya Svyachena
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Russkiya Svyachena » Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:26 pm

Yaana Noore wrote:Can we expect a post from Zhirov today OP? I'm just holding off on my post until I know whether my char going to be meeting with Zhirov or just Serebrov.

NVM, can you just assume that Zhirov agreed to meet? I don’t know how to properly respond without the post being too short
Russian and Proud!
Politics:

Yaana Noore
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 01, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Yaana Noore » Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:29 pm

NVM, can you just assume that Zhirov agreed to meet? I don’t know how to properly respond without the post being too short

Will do, shall I just write him showing up at Zhirov's office?

Russkiya Svyachena
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Russkiya Svyachena » Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:32 pm

Yaana Noore wrote:
Russkiya Svyachena wrote:NVM, can you just assume that Zhirov agreed to meet? I don’t know how to properly respond without the post being too short

Will do, shall I just write him showing up at Zhirov's office?

Yeah, he can come to Novo-Ogaryovo
Russian and Proud!
Politics:

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Archipelago Territory » Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:44 pm

This is a conversation so you can make short posts
YANG GANG 2020

Endem
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Endem » Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:50 pm

Okay, I have a very stupid question but, how do you register for candidating for president ( yes, I'm doing just that with Aleksei )
Last edited by Endem on Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Archipelago Territory » Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:52 pm

Endem wrote:Okay, I have a very stupid question but, how do you register for candidating for president ( yes, I'm doing just that with Aleksei )

Aleksei won’t win, but I’m pretty sure you just tell the OP and win your party
YANG GANG 2020

Endem
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Endem » Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:53 pm

The Archipelago Territory wrote:
Endem wrote:Okay, I have a very stupid question but, how do you register for candidating for president ( yes, I'm doing just that with Aleksei )

Aleksei won’t win, but I’m pretty sure you just tell the OP and win your party

I mean, I have about zero idea what should I do, maybe instead of that, like, candidating for some higher position, but anyway, how do you even register for such things

Russkiya Svyachena
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Russkiya Svyachena » Fri Jun 21, 2019 1:02 pm

Endem wrote:
The Archipelago Territory wrote:Aleksei won’t win, but I’m pretty sure you just tell the OP and win your party

I mean, I have about zero idea what should I do, maybe instead of that, like, candidating for some higher position, but anyway, how do you even register for such things

You can campaign for improved relations with the west, propose bills, and in general play politics without having to run
Russian and Proud!
Politics:

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse