NATION

PASSWORD

Kremlin 2017: Russian Political RP [OOC/OPEN]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Endem
Senator

Founded: Aug 19, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Endem » Sun Sep 01, 2019 5:05 pm

The World Capitalist Confederation wrote:Kyrlyakov, from the looks of it, has more stamina than Igorevich.

Because 1. Your pumping out posts when I should be technically sleeping right now and 2. I don't know what I should be doing
All my posts are done at 3 A.M., lucidity is not a thing at that hour.

The World Capitalist Confederation
Postmaster-General

Founded: Dec 07, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby The World Capitalist Confederation » Sun Sep 01, 2019 5:32 pm

Endem wrote:
The World Capitalist Confederation wrote:Kyrlyakov, from the looks of it, has more stamina than Igorevich.

Because 1. Your pumping out posts when I should be technically sleeping right now and 2. I don't know what I should be doing

I should also be technically sleeping right now. You're only 1 or 2 hours ahead of me.
Please Watch
“We could manage to survive without the money changers and stockbrokers, but we would rather find it difficult to survive without miners, steel workers and those who cultivate the land.” - Nye Bevan, Minister of Health under Clement Attlee

“The mutual-aid tendency in man has so remote an origin, and is so deeply interwoven with all the past evolution of the human race, that is has been maintained by mankind up to the present time, notwithstanding all vicissitudes of history.” - Peter Krotopkin, evolutionary biologist and political writer.

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The World Capitalist Confederation » Mon Sep 02, 2019 3:37 pm

Endem wrote:

You ready for the second debate?
Please Watch
“We could manage to survive without the money changers and stockbrokers, but we would rather find it difficult to survive without miners, steel workers and those who cultivate the land.” - Nye Bevan, Minister of Health under Clement Attlee

“The mutual-aid tendency in man has so remote an origin, and is so deeply interwoven with all the past evolution of the human race, that is has been maintained by mankind up to the present time, notwithstanding all vicissitudes of history.” - Peter Krotopkin, evolutionary biologist and political writer.

Endem
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Endem » Mon Sep 02, 2019 3:47 pm

The World Capitalist Confederation wrote:
Endem wrote:Because 1. Your pumping out posts when I should be technically sleeping right now and 2. I don't know what I should be doing

You ready for the second debate?

Not now, maybe tomorrow afternoon

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The World Capitalist Confederation » Mon Sep 02, 2019 3:51 pm

Endem wrote:
The World Capitalist Confederation wrote:You ready for the second debate?

Not now, maybe tomorrow afternoon

Welp, it's time to continue burying your campaign into the ground.
Please Watch

Endem
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Endem » Mon Sep 02, 2019 4:00 pm

Endem wrote:Not now, maybe tomorrow afternoon

Welp, it's time to continue burying your campaign into the ground.

Seriously, not evev give me the time to be given an idea what the f*ck I should be doing

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The World Capitalist Confederation » Mon Sep 02, 2019 4:04 pm

Endem wrote:
The World Capitalist Confederation wrote:Welp, it's time to continue burying your campaign into the ground.

Seriously, not evev give me the time to be given an idea what the f*ck I should be doing

Well you need to do something. At the very least, drop out. I'm guessing Kyrlyakov's basically left you limp and unable to actually fight?

As Sun Tzu once said: “The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.”

Looks like Kyrlyakov already did that. He basically castrated you like a dog before you could even bite back.

And we all know what happens to dogs at the end of their lives...

They get shot.
Please Watch

Endem
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Endem » Mon Sep 02, 2019 4:11 pm

Endem wrote:Seriously, not evev give me the time to be given an idea what the f*ck I should be doing

Well you need to do something. At the very least, drop out. I'm guessing Kyrlyakov's basically left you limp and unable to actually fight?

As Sun Tzu once said: “The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.”

Looks like Kyrlyakov already did that. He basically castrated you like a dog before you could even bite back.

They get shot.

I was talking how I didn't even get a reply from players more experienced on the subject of this RP on OOC what I should do, honestly it feels like fighting a maimed man and I'm the maimed one because I have no experience or knowledge how to do politics, so, I thought I wouldn't break that rule of mine, but, I quit, Russkiya, do whatever you want with Igorevich, please put Aleksei in "hibernation" in case I come back, goodbye, it was mostly fun playing
Last edited by Endem on Mon Sep 02, 2019 4:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The World Capitalist Confederation » Mon Sep 02, 2019 4:23 pm

Endem wrote:
The World Capitalist Confederation wrote:Well you need to do something. At the very least, drop out. I'm guessing Kyrlyakov's basically left you limp and unable to actually fight?

They get shot.

I wasn't talking about that, I was talking how I didn't even get a reply from players more experienced on the subject of this RP on OOC honestly it feels like fighting a maimed man and I'm the maimed one because I have no experience or knowledge how to do politics, so, I thought I wouldn't break that rule of mine, but, I quit, Russkiya, do whatever you want with Igorevich, please put Aleksei in "hibernation" in case I come back, goodbye, it was mostly fun playing

I've been in this position before. Your best bet is to just consolidate your base, defend your reputation and fight a war of defence. Will you win the election? No. Will you save your position and be able to fight stronger next time? Yes.

Remember that you are still in the lead. Remember that. Even if all your wheels are gone, you're still in the lead.
Please Watch

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The World Capitalist Confederation » Mon Sep 02, 2019 4:39 pm

Character App

Name: Nestor Stranovich
Race: White
Home subdivision (Republic, Krais, Oblast, Okrug): Dagestan
Position in Government: Governor
Party: CPRF
Short Bio: N/A

Intentions:
Long-term:
Pretend to be Kyrlyakov's ally, to be presented as proof that people of the Igorevich persuasion support Kyrlyakov, and then stab him in the back once Kyrlyakov ascends to the Presidency, or at the very least hit him with enough scandals to sink him post-campaign and then be presented as a patriotic whistleblower to become President and/or Leader of the CPRF.
Short-term:
Use the spoiler effect to his advantage by splitting the mainstream vote, thereby finally sinking Igorevich and his campaign.

[NOT APPING YET, JUST CONSIDERING THE IDEA.]
Please Watch

Aureumterra
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 25, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Aureumterra » Sat Sep 07, 2019 4:11 pm

Wow took a break and came back to an entire page of WCC posts
NS Parliament: Aditya Sriraam - Unity and Consolidation Party
Latin American Political RP
RightValues
Icelandic Civic Nationalist and proud
I’m your average Íslandic NS player
I DO NOT USE NS STATS!
A 12 civilization, according to this index.
Scary Right Wing Capitalist who thinks the current state of the world (before the pandemic) is the best it had been

The Archipelago Territory
Ambassador

Founded: May 17, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby The Archipelago Territory » Sat Sep 07, 2019 4:26 pm

Aureumterra wrote:Wow took a break and came back to an entire page of WCC posts

Lol I mean I don’t have anything for my characters to do. I guess I’ll make a post soon
| LAND OF THE FREE ||AMERICAN||POLITICAL|| RP || IS || UP! | - JOIN NOW!
I am a Progressive Libertarian Capitalist
YANG GANG 2020

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The World Capitalist Confederation » Sat Sep 07, 2019 4:38 pm

The Archipelago Territory wrote:
Aureumterra wrote:Wow took a break and came back to an entire page of WCC posts

Lol I mean I don’t have anything for my characters to do. I guess I’ll make a post soon

Petrov could return back to the campaign trail, as the clean, family-friendly version of Igorevich.
Please Watch

Aureumterra
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 25, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Aureumterra » Fri Sep 13, 2019 3:35 pm

We’re on another hiatus huh? Anyways, first post with my second character coming soon. Washington ended after 3 years too
NS Parliament: Aditya Sriraam - Unity and Consolidation Party
Latin American Political RP
RightValues
Icelandic Civic Nationalist and proud
I’m your average Íslandic NS player
I DO NOT USE NS STATS!
A 12 civilization, according to this index.
Scary Right Wing Capitalist who thinks the current state of the world (before the pandemic) is the best it had been

Russkiya Svyachena
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: May 10, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Russkiya Svyachena » Fri Sep 13, 2019 3:37 pm

Aureumterra wrote:We’re on another hiatus huh? Anyways, first post with my second character coming soon. Washington ended after 3 years too

I just noticed that, I’ll try to reach out to the successor’s OP for a much easier merge
Russian and Proud!
Наркотик не класс, я еду не хардбасс
This nation is an alternate Russia where Gorbachev never collapsed the USSR, and instead slowly transitioned to a free market
Politics:
Pro: Putinism, President Putin, Russia, Gun Rights, Nationalism, Russian Crimea
Neutral: LGBT Rights, EU, Gorbachev
Anti: USSR, Communism, Lenin, Stalin, Ukrainian Crimea, Racism, Slavic Oppression

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby The World Capitalist Confederation » Fri Sep 13, 2019 3:38 pm

Russkiya Svyachena wrote:
Aureumterra wrote:We’re on another hiatus huh? Anyways, first post with my second character coming soon. Washington ended after 3 years too

I just noticed that, I’ll try to reach out to the successor’s OP for a much easier merge

How's the polling so far? I'm sure Kyrlyakov must finally be in the lead, right?
Please Watch

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Archipelago Territory » Fri Sep 13, 2019 3:54 pm

Russkiya Svyachena wrote:

Yeah lets merge with Land of the Free
YANG GANG 2020

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Archipelago Territory » Sat Sep 14, 2019 8:34 am

Only problem is that they’re in 2019
YANG GANG 2020

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse