NATION

PASSWORD

Kremlin 2017: Russian Political RP [OOC/OPEN]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Sarderistan
Envoy

Founded: Oct 25, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Sarderistan » Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:15 am

The Archipelago Territory wrote:He’s welcome to come into my office now if you want to have them meet now

Workin' on the post. Sapozhnik would be welcome to attend as well...

_[' ]_
(-_Q)

If you support capitalism, put this in your signature.
"God promises to make something good out of the storms that bring devastation to your life."
- Romans 2:18

A proud Conservative. I like Trump even though I'm not American.

The Archipelago Territory
Ambassador

Founded: May 17, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby The Archipelago Territory » Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:17 am

Yaana Noore wrote:
The Archipelago Territory wrote:He’s welcome to come into my office now if you want to have them meet now

Sapozhnik will probably do the same soon, just waiting to see how Zhirov responds first.

What is the relationship between President and PM? It is similar to Putin and Medvedev or does the PM have more power in our universe.

It’s not Putin-medvedev, he’s not Zhirov’s pawn, but supports his agenda and is loyal
| LAND OF THE FREE ||AMERICAN||POLITICAL|| RP || IS || UP! | - JOIN NOW!
I am a Progressive Libertarian Capitalist
YANG GANG 2020

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Archipelago Territory » Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:19 am

He can stroll into my office as well if he would want to and meet with us. Also when why are you bringing a case of dollars?
YANG GANG 2020

Yaana Noore
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 01, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Yaana Noore » Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:39 am

The Archipelago Territory wrote:He can stroll into my office as well if he would want to and meet with us. Also when why are you bringing a case of dollars?

Only ten thousand of them as well. Chicken feed by the standard of most oligarchs...

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Archipelago Territory » Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:44 am

Yaana Noore wrote:
The Archipelago Territory wrote:He can stroll into my office as well if he would want to and meet with us. Also when why are you bringing a case of dollars?

Only ten thousand of them as well. Chicken feed by the standard of most oligarchs...

For a bribe?
YANG GANG 2020

Russkiya Svyachena
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: May 10, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Russkiya Svyachena » Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:44 am

Sarderistan wrote:
Character App

Name: Valentin Stefanovich Savenkov

Race: Russian

Home subdivision: Moscow Oblast (Currently Moscow City)

Position in Government: State Duma Deputy, Moscow Fed. City

Party: United Russia

Short Bio: Valentin Savenkov was born in Balashikha, in the Podmoskovye area to a working-class family, in the height of the Cold War. His father was an industrial worker while his mother worked in a factory. Hailing from one of the poorest class of Soviet society, Valentin harbored a deep hatred for the communist government in general, which he perceives only feeding on the lower class and promising ideals and propagandas of nothing that works. Once he finished secondary education, Valentin applied for the Faculty of Law in the Moscow State University, however, the military draft called in before he can finish his study. He was conscripted into the Army, serving in last years of the Soviet-Afghan wars. He completed missions in Paktia and Mazar-e-Sharif in the war, albeit sustaining heavy injuries that nearly costed him his hands. Being a war veteran, it is expected he would go home with a more conservative views of the nation, however that was not the case. If Afghanistan taught him anything it was the greed of Soviet leadership eager to expand their influence at all costs. He continued his law study, this time eagerly, as Gorbachev's presidency of the Soviet Union had started; an air of change in the previously secluded nation. He pursued a law career, joining the CPSU, and a political one. Upon the Soviet Union's fall he became one of United Russia's early supporters, consolidating the party base at the Podmoskovye region, and became one of Boris Yeltsin's staunch supporters. Valentin Savenkov was one of the reformist adversaries in the State Duma; he represented the Moscow Oblast at first, and then stepped down once Nechayev's tenure started. Valentin moved into the Moscow City region and started campaigning to earn the Mayor position, something that he ultimately lost due to the timely intervention from inside his own party, done by none other than Zhirov's supporters. However, he managed to secure his State Duma deputy position, and now began planning for Zhirov's fall from power, ready to work with rivals such as the Communist Party or LDP if needed.

Intentions: To gain the United Russia leadership and remove President Zhirov from executive power

(Appearance coming next)

Looks good too,

Accepted

Just a question, are you in the Washington RP? I’ll be enforcing a similar rule here where you can’t use your multiple characters to help each other gain an unfair advantage, it’s on a case by case basis.
Russian and Proud!
Наркотик не класс, я еду не хардбасс
This nation is an alternate Russia where Gorbachev never collapsed the USSR, and instead slowly transitioned to a free market
Politics:
Pro: Putinism, President Putin, Russia, Gun Rights, Nationalism, Russian Crimea
Neutral: LGBT Rights, EU, Gorbachev
Anti: USSR, Communism, Lenin, Stalin, Ukrainian Crimea, Racism, Slavic Oppression

Yaana Noore
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Yaana Noore » Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:48 am

The Archipelago Territory wrote:
Yaana Noore wrote:Only ten thousand of them as well. Chicken feed by the standard of most oligarchs...

For a bribe?

I presume that was his intentions. It's a pretty small bribe comparatively. On the upper-scale of things Abramovich once gifted Putin a yacht that was worth $35m.

Russkiya Svyachena wrote:Just a question, are you in the Washington RP? I’ll be enforcing a similar rule here where you can’t use your multiple characters to help each other gain an unfair advantage, it’s on a case by case basis.

I'll probably make another character too soon. Is there any positions or members of parties that would be badly needed? Can fill gaps.

Russkiya Svyachena
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Russkiya Svyachena » Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:52 am

Yaana Noore wrote:
Russkiya Svyachena wrote:Just a question, are you in the Washington RP? I’ll be enforcing a similar rule here where you can’t use your multiple characters to help each other gain an unfair advantage, it’s on a case by case basis.

I'll probably make another character too soon. Is there any positions or members of parties that would be badly needed? Can fill gaps.

Well of the major parties, all have members except for AJR. You can really go with anything.

As for 2nd characters, I was kind of preferring everyone get settled in with their first ones, but if the second ones have good apps, go ahead. A problem that many people run into is juggling and managing characters, which is why people who took on too many in Washington or other RPs end up killing one or something
Last edited by Russkiya Svyachena on Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Russian and Proud!
This nation is an alternate Russia where Gorbachev never collapsed the USSR, and instead slowly transitioned to a free market
Politics:
Anti: USSR, Communism, Lenin, Stalin, Ukrainian Crimea, Racism, Slavic Oppression

Sarderistan
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Sarderistan » Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:53 am

Yaana Noore wrote:Only ten thousand of them as well. Chicken feed by the standard of most oligarchs...

For a bribe?

no.. something as a down payment. Basically this guy wanna start his campaign for the Duma Chairman/Minister position. Keep in mind he came in a gulfstream so chances are this guy is pretty rich
Russkiya Svyachena wrote:
Sarderistan wrote:
Character App

Name: Valentin Stefanovich Savenkov

Race: Russian

Home subdivision: Moscow Oblast (Currently Moscow City)

Position in Government: State Duma Deputy, Moscow Fed. City

Party: United Russia

Short Bio: Valentin Savenkov was born in Balashikha, in the Podmoskovye area to a working-class family, in the height of the Cold War. His father was an industrial worker while his mother worked in a factory. Hailing from one of the poorest class of Soviet society, Valentin harbored a deep hatred for the communist government in general, which he perceives only feeding on the lower class and promising ideals and propagandas of nothing that works. Once he finished secondary education, Valentin applied for the Faculty of Law in the Moscow State University, however, the military draft called in before he can finish his study. He was conscripted into the Army, serving in last years of the Soviet-Afghan wars. He completed missions in Paktia and Mazar-e-Sharif in the war, albeit sustaining heavy injuries that nearly costed him his hands. Being a war veteran, it is expected he would go home with a more conservative views of the nation, however that was not the case. If Afghanistan taught him anything it was the greed of Soviet leadership eager to expand their influence at all costs. He continued his law study, this time eagerly, as Gorbachev's presidency of the Soviet Union had started; an air of change in the previously secluded nation. He pursued a law career, joining the CPSU, and a political one. Upon the Soviet Union's fall he became one of United Russia's early supporters, consolidating the party base at the Podmoskovye region, and became one of Boris Yeltsin's staunch supporters. Valentin Savenkov was one of the reformist adversaries in the State Duma; he represented the Moscow Oblast at first, and then stepped down once Nechayev's tenure started. Valentin moved into the Moscow City region and started campaigning to earn the Mayor position, something that he ultimately lost due to the timely intervention from inside his own party, done by none other than Zhirov's supporters. However, he managed to secure his State Duma deputy position, and now began planning for Zhirov's fall from power, ready to work with rivals such as the Communist Party or LDP if needed.

Intentions: To gain the United Russia leadership and remove President Zhirov from executive power

(Appearance coming next)

Looks good too,

Accepted

Just a question, are you in the Washington RP? I’ll be enforcing a similar rule here where you can’t use your multiple characters to help each other gain an unfair advantage, it’s on a case by case basis.

No, eh, not in Washingtion. And I understand, I want to make a UR civil war-case or something like that

_[' ]_
(-_Q)

If you support capitalism, put this in your signature.
"God promises to make something good out of the storms that bring devastation to your life."
- Romans 2:18

A proud Conservative. I like Trump even though I'm not American.

Aureumterra
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Aureumterra » Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:59 am

Thing is, Zhirov was kinda thrust into it, would he even be running again?
NS Parliament: Aditya Sriraam - Unity and Consolidation Party
Latin American Political RP
RightValues
Icelandic Civic Nationalist and proud
I’m your average Íslandic NS player
I DO NOT USE NS STATS!
A 12 civilization, according to this index.
Scary Right Wing Capitalist who thinks the current state of the world (before the pandemic) is the best it had been

Russkiya Svyachena
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Russkiya Svyachena » Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:00 am

Aureumterra wrote:Thing is, Zhirov was kinda thrust into it, would he even be running again?

That’s what I was debating with myself. Rn, it seems he won’t be running again, he really is only interested in keeping party leadership rather than executive power

That does open up many possibilities for UR in December
Russian and Proud!
Politics:

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Archipelago Territory » Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:01 am

Aureumterra wrote:Thing is, Zhirov was kinda thrust into it, would he even be running again?

That’s what I was debating with myself. Rn, it seems he won’t be running again, he really is only interested in keeping party leadership rather than executive power

I’ll run for sure, and offer the oligarchs a spot in my cabinet in return for their help...
YANG GANG 2020

Yaana Noore
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Yaana Noore » Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:02 am

What would be the date right now? How far are we from the election.

Aureumterra
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Aureumterra » Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:03 am

Russkiya Svyachena wrote:That’s what I was debating with myself. Rn, it seems he won’t be running again, he really is only interested in keeping party leadership rather than executive power

I’ll run for sure, and offer the oligarchs a spot in my cabinet in return for their help...

Zhirov could fudge election results in favor of Serebrov if needed, although we’re still a long way from elections if we’re moving at the same pace as Washington
RightValues
I DO NOT USE NS STATS!
Scary Right Wing Capitalist who thinks the current state of the world (before the pandemic) is the best it had been

Russkiya Svyachena
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Russkiya Svyachena » Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:04 am

Yaana Noore wrote:What would be the date right now? How far are we from the election.

June-July, we’re moving at the same pace as Washington and Westminster because their OPs are considering integrating this one into the greater Washington RP universe
Russian and Proud!
Politics:

Aureumterra
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Aureumterra » Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:05 am

Yaana Noore wrote:What would be the date right now? How far are we from the election.

June-July, we’re moving at the same pace as Washington and Westminster because their OPs are considering integrating this one into the greater Washington RP universe

I can imagine Reed meeting Zhirov…

Awkward
RightValues
I DO NOT USE NS STATS!

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Archipelago Territory » Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:07 am

Aureumterra wrote:
Russkiya Svyachena wrote:June-July, we’re moving at the same pace as Washington and Westminster because their OPs are considering integrating this one into the greater Washington RP universe

I can imagine Reed meeting Zhirov…

Awkward

Reed meeting serebrov
YANG GANG 2020

Russkiya Svyachena
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Russkiya Svyachena » Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:07 am

Aureumterra wrote:
The Archipelago Territory wrote:I’ll run for sure, and offer the oligarchs a spot in my cabinet in return for their help...

Zhirov could fudge election results in favor of Serebrov if needed, although we’re still a long way from elections if we’re moving at the same pace as Washington

Also yeah, if anyone in UR was to run, Zhirov would most favor Serebrov for President (Unless we get a new player that Zhirov agrees with more)
Russian and Proud!
Politics:

Aureumterra
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Aureumterra » Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:08 am

Aureumterra wrote:Zhirov could fudge election results in favor of Serebrov if needed, although we’re still a long way from elections if we’re moving at the same pace as Washington

Also yeah, if anyone in UR was to run, Zhirov would most favor Serebrov for President (Unless we get a new player that Zhirov agrees with more)

Unless Zhirov just comes out the lasts second and announces his own run for prez
RightValues
I DO NOT USE NS STATS!

Russkiya Svyachena
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Russkiya Svyachena » Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:10 am

Aureumterra wrote:
Russkiya Svyachena wrote:Also yeah, if anyone in UR was to run, Zhirov would most favor Serebrov for President (Unless we get a new player that Zhirov agrees with more)

Unless Zhirov just comes out the lasts second and announces his own run for prez

If no one but Serebrov were to run, Zhirov would probably not bother

If Serebrov has strong competition from within the party, then Zhirov may as well backstab Serebrov and go for another term

Now what happens outside of UR makes things really interesting, especially with Chudov’s strategy
Russian and Proud!
Politics:

Aureumterra
Powerbroker

Ex-Nation

Postby Aureumterra » Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:13 am

Aureumterra wrote:Unless Zhirov just comes out the lasts second and announces his own run for prez

If Serebrov has strong competition from within the party, then Zhirov may as well backstab Serebrov and go for another term

Now what happens outside of UR makes things really interesting, especially with Chudov’s strategy

I assume if Zhirov does that, Serebrov won’t be PM in his second term
RightValues
I DO NOT USE NS STATS!

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Archipelago Territory » Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:15 am

Aureumterra wrote:Unless Zhirov just comes out the lasts second and announces his own run for prez

UR would win the election, the question is who would win UR over. Serebrov is a new character, his personality isn’t full determined.
YANG GANG 2020

Russkiya Svyachena
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Russkiya Svyachena » Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:15 am

Aureumterra wrote:
Russkiya Svyachena wrote:If no one but Serebrov were to run, Zhirov would probably not bother

I assume if Zhirov does that, Serebrov won’t be PM in his second term

Probably :p

By that point, it may as well in Serebrov’s best interests to just leave UR and join LDP or something. Elections are still quite far away OOC since we’re moving at the same pace as the rest of Washington, so we’ll have to see how things work out
Russian and Proud!
Politics:

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Archipelago Territory » Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:16 am

Serebrov could also play it safe if Zhirov runs and secure a spot as a minister or PM
YANG GANG 2020

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Archipelago Territory » Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:17 am

Aureumterra wrote:I assume if Zhirov does that, Serebrov won’t be PM in his second term

Probably :p

By that point, it may as well in Serebrov’s best interests to just leave UR and join LDP or something. Elections are still quite far away OOC since we’re moving at the same pace as the rest of Washington, so we’ll have to see how things work out

That’s true, it’s July 4 in washington
YANG GANG 2020

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse