NATION

PASSWORD

Superhunted (Superhero RP Reboot) (IC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Japanese Americans
Envoy

Founded: Jun 24, 2018
Left-Leaning College State

Postby The Japanese Americans » Thu Jun 20, 2019 11:14 am

Quebec-Libre wrote:
The Japanese Americans wrote:
"I can only assume they look like the cliche secret government agent." He sat down on a recliner. "But I have heard stories of them using salvaged tech from superheroes and supervillians against us. And they've supposedly reverse-engineered some of it, too."
Pere Housh Alpha wrote:"You're right way too exposed especially for someone like me." She walks into the house and closes the door behind her before speaking, "Lightning, even I knew what kind of car that was." Rachel turns her head to Ethan, "What did the agents look like because we are bound run into them sometime in the future. They will try to kill me because I'm a Catagory 10 while they will try to arrest the two of you." She takes a seat on the couch.

He picks up a can of Ginger Ale, oppening it and taking a sip.
"Well, I can't remember on the spot, but I got their names. Vincent Bolander and Beatrice Combs. They also got called to Pheonix, so they're out of the way."
As he spoke tho, the 2 heros would notice, in a corner, his signature helmet. That sign had inspired fear in all for years.

He noticed, but didn't react to it. He would wait and see what Miss Storm did first. "Did you know where they were going before getting called to Phoenix? If it was Durant, then they were likely salvaging some tech from the battle."
I'm an autistic 19 year old who used to read a library's worth of books.

Call me JA. It's easier than typing out Japanese Americans.

Flarbinia
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 29, 2012
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Flarbinia » Fri Jun 21, 2019 2:55 pm

"While I expected a flight suit or a shield generator, what we found is still a good haul. In case you weren't paying attention to a crucial part of the briefing, most of our tech is the result of reverse engineering scavenged Superhero and Supervillain gadgets, most of which were gathering dust in storage for decades before the lab boys set up shop." Agent Beatrice Combs said to her partner as they drove towards the airport in Oklahoma City, where R.A.G.N.A.R.O.K owned a private hangar via Prometheus Industries, a dummy company created to avoid scrutiny when building their lab in Salt Lake City.

Quebec-Libre
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 18, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Quebec-Libre » Sun Jun 23, 2019 9:16 pm

Quebec-Libre wrote:He picks up a can of Ginger Ale, oppening it and taking a sip.
"Well, I can't remember on the spot, but I got their names. Vincent Bolander and Beatrice Combs. They also got called to Pheonix, so they're out of the way."
As he spoke tho, the 2 heros would notice, in a corner, his signature helmet. That sign had inspired fear in all for years.

He noticed, but didn't react to it. He would wait and see what Miss Storm did first. "Did you know where they were going before getting called to Phoenix? If it was Durant, then they were likely salvaging some tech from the battle."

"They were going there, of course. Who in the governement wouldn't be at this point. They're trying to exterminate us."

He plopped on a couch parallel to the one Rachel was on.

"I tried to warn everyone I could beforehand, but they didn't trust me. They didn't listen and now they're dead."

Flarbinia
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Johnny Gibson Recieves An Unexpected Answer

Postby Flarbinia » Sun Jun 23, 2019 9:38 pm

Johnny Gibson rode into Atoka on his motorcycle, stopped, and pulled out a piece of paper. Johnny Gibson remembered the address from his time as the Fletcher, one that the previous Commander Democracy had mentioned when he was reminiscing about being taught Kung-Fu by Iron Tiger. It was the headquarters for the Dreaded Seven, a Superhero team formed in '80, cleverly hidden under a biker bar owned by his cousin. While Johnny' Gibson's mentor had assumed him dead, Johnny Gibson could not fail to be concerned at the lack of a grapevine to hear through. After a few hours, Johnny Gibson found the bar and drove up to it, a man in a suit approached him and reaching into his pocket. Johnny Gibson turned the key and threw a knife right into the agent's throat, the chrome pistol falling to the ground, Johnny Gibson picking up the pistol. "A Disintegrator with magma power cells. I thought people stopped using them in the late '70's." Johnny Gibson muttered to himself as he headed towards the bar, tearing up the police tape that was in his path. Once he was inside the bar, he saw six agents, one of them placing bagged up Superhero equipment on the counter, the door to the basement open, his mentor's cousin having been reduced to glowing red ashes. Johnny Gibson took out his five remaining throwing knives and killed five of the six agents, the one in charge reaching for his Disintegrator, only for Johnny Gibson to cock the hammer of his Disintegrator, the barrel glowing red as it was pointed at the agent's head. "Who are you?" The agent said to Johnny Gibson, the helmet hiding his face. "Commander Democracy." Johnny Gibson said to the Agent. "Commander Democracy died shortly after getting his back broken by The Radioactive Golem during the Durant Incident, exhausted from killing the Iron Clown. The only other thing I know about what happened is Durant is that my fellow agents are scavenging for tech." The surviving agent said to the new Commander Democracy right before getting his neck snapped, the new Superhero looting magma power cells from the deceased agents, taking what items he can carry off the table, and setting the rest to self-destruct before getting back on the road.
Last edited by Flarbinia on Tue Aug 11, 2020 6:18 pm, edited 6 times in total.

The Japanese Americans
Envoy

Postby The Japanese Americans » Sun Jun 23, 2019 9:44 pm

Quebec-Libre wrote:

"They were going there, of course. Who in the governement wouldn't be at this point. They're trying to exterminate us."

"I tried to warn everyone I could beforehand, but they didn't trust me. They didn't listen and now they're dead."

"I've seen some local superheroes go down to them. It was brutal. I almost decided to follow one of their trucks, but decided not to. Better to stick within a reasonable radius around my home, in case they somehow find out my real name and go after my mother. And that's if they even know I exist." He seemed to pause for a moment, as if wanting to ask something. Then he seemed to decide not to.
Last edited by The Japanese Americans on Sun Jun 23, 2019 10:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Talchyon
Negotiator

Founded: May 05, 2016
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Talchyon » Sun Jun 23, 2019 10:11 pm

Downtown in Durant
Jim Keller

The experts were stupid and liars. They got paid to do it, paid by the stupid government and big businesses and other idiots. Hire some guy, tell him to tell you what you want to hear, make it a law. They were all corrupt. All of them, because and all their tests were too. Jim knew. He knew that drinking didn't dull his senses or slow them down. So what if the police and their stupid breath tests said that Jim was a danger driving? They all had it against him. All of them - the experts, the police, the big businesses, the government - all of them were working together against him.

Jim just knew it. It couldn't be his mind unable to face facts and the drink controlling him.

Because Jim was the kind of drunk who knew, absolutely knew, that he was amazing, powerful, sexy even, the more he drank. And no dumbass breath machine with all its lies would change his mind.

The headaches were killer, though. That's why after staggering about five blocks, Jim put his hand on his head and gave off a low moan, like the sound a wounded animal might utter. He knew he was running short on cash - that was a given, he always was. And he needed some to throw at his inner master by getting another bottle. Rum, malt liqour, maybe skotch, it didn't matter as long as it soothed the restlessness in him. Plus, he was hungry too.

Downtown Durant had seen better days. Jim was surprised, as much as his unstable mind could be, at all the rubble and concrete pieces on the ground. "That didn't used to be here," Jim thought, not quite sure where "here" was. Out of his more familiar haunts, Jim looked at some of the upscale restaurants still trying to serve a wealthier clientele despite the less than ideal outward scenery. His stomach growled again, and he wandered into one of them, an Italian place.

A man in a white button up shirt and a grey mustache stopped Jim at the door. One look at the scrawny, shaggy man who was finding it hard to walk straight, and the employee went into riffraff-removal mode. "I'm sorry sir, but I think you came in the wrong place."

Jim wasn't sure exactly what the man was saying. He thought he said something about being hungry and if they had steak - Jim always had liked steak. The older maitre 'd did his best to remain polite but firm, giving Jim the heave ho while at the same time, keeping his manner calm so the other guests wouldn't get spooked. All Jim knew was this man was in his way. Jim was going to do his "trick" on the man, the same "trick" he had pushed onto the police earlier that day, but then stopped short. Something about the smell of the Italian food told Jim he wouldn't find his steak here, and so he stormed out the front door complaining incoherently about experts being wrong and businesses ganging up against him.

The older man visibly was more relaxed when the wild drunken man had left without causing a bigger scene.

Jim, on the other hand, was outside, and angry. As if the next person who bumped into him, spoke an uppity word, or even looked at him wrong was going to get it.

For they were all out to get him. All of them, all together from the stupid government to the stupid experts to the corrupted police and to everyone else who went along with them. The world against Jim - and Jim was tired of it. He wouldn't go down without a fight. And it didn't matter who it was that was going to get it.

He would soon get his chance.
The Clockwork Circus - Welcome to a steampunk RP rife with crime, gangs, beggars, and starting off as the lowest of the low, in the lowest socio-economic place there is.

Louisianan wrote:Talchyon has great comedic writing, that is true.

Quebec-Libre
Diplomat

Postby Quebec-Libre » Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:08 pm

Quebec-Libre wrote:"They were going there, of course. Who in the governement wouldn't be at this point. They're trying to exterminate us."

"I've seen some local superheroes go down to them. It was brutal. I almost decided to follow one of their trucks, but decided not to. Better to stick within a reasonable radius around my home, in case they somehow find out my real name and go after my mother. And that's if they even know I exist." He seemed to pause for a moment, as if wanting to ask something. Then he seemed to decide not to.

"...Something's bothering you."

Ethan got back up, bringing his helmet to his hand.

"...Is that what unsettles you?"

Flarbinia
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Flarbinia » Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:06 pm

Commander Democracy continued driving further into Atoka, the headquarters of the Dreaded Seven and the biker bar that concealed it having gone up in a fiery explosion. After another three hours, he was driving through a neighborhood, stopping when he noticed that the door to a house was cracked. He drove into the driveway before stopping the vehicle and heading into the backyard, noticing the 1960 corvette in the garage. "Fancy car. Monthly payments would be worth more than what people in this neighborhood would make in a year. Either R.A.G.N.A.R.O.K Agent or Supervillain. Either way, they should have answers." Commander Democracy mused before continuing to head into the backdoor, knowing from experience that one does not enter a Supervillain lair or a mob boss's villa through the front door.

Quebec-Libre
Diplomat

Postby Quebec-Libre » Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:45 pm

Flarbinia wrote:Commander Democracy continued driving further into Atoka, the headquarters of the Dreaded Seven and the biker bar that concealed it having gone up in a fiery explosion. After another three hours, he was driving through a neighborhood, stopping when he noticed that the door to a house was cracked. He drove into the driveway before stopping the vehicle and heading into the backyard, noticing the 1960 corvette in the garage. "Fancy car. Monthly payments would be worth more than what people in this neighborhood would make in a year. Either R.A.G.N.A.R.O.K Agent or Supervillain. Either way, they should have answers." Commander Democracy mused before continuing to head into the backdoor, knowing from experience that one does not enter a Supervillain lair or a mob boss's villa through the front door.

Something quite peculliar struck the Commander before he entered the house. In the backyard was a small garden. Not something a villain would really have.

Hearing the footsteps due to his enhanced capabilities, he walked away from the living room, making his suit come to and on him with his telekinetic powers. The Armor was bulletproof and granted him a strenght that was the peak of human condition, but not superhuman. He tho left his helmet behind.

As levitated outside the house, he reached out and pulled Gibson out of the house through the wall with his telekinesis, maintaining in the air and robbing him of all his weapons at the same time. He then tilted his head slightly.

"Why is everyone is barging into my house today?" He thought out loud, before returning his attention back to Johnny. "What is it that you want, Commander."

Odinburgh
Minister

Founded: Jun 17, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Odinburgh » Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:14 pm

Flarbinia wrote:Commander Democracy continued driving further into Atoka, the headquarters of the Dreaded Seven and the biker bar that concealed it having gone up in a fiery explosion. After another three hours, he was driving through a neighborhood, stopping when he noticed that the door to a house was cracked. He drove into the driveway before stopping the vehicle and heading into the backyard, noticing the 1960 corvette in the garage. "Fancy car. Monthly payments would be worth more than what people in this neighborhood would make in a year. Either R.A.G.N.A.R.O.K Agent or Supervillain. Either way, they should have answers." Commander Democracy mused before continuing to head into the backdoor, knowing from experience that one does not enter a Supervillain lair or a mob boss's villa through the front door.

After the trip to Phoenix his current assignment was to go to Atoka, so that's where we pick up finding VIncent Bolander following Commander Democracy. He saw several bikers that seemed recognizable but unsure. One thing was clear there was something. He turned back to his partner to speak in whisper. "I have been here before. It almost seems my partner long ago was held here. I came here to drag his body back to the morgue. However his body was not found here. Blood was on the ground and it was his blood. Trail went cold for years. Never found there after. Not sure if there is a connection with Commander Democracy though."
Last edited by Odinburgh on Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Flarbinia
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Flarbinia » Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:12 pm

"Impossible. Commander Democracy was killed by The Radioactive Golem shortly after beating the Iron Clown to death. Even if he survived getting his spine snapped in half and the radiation bursts, he would have been killed in the nuclear blast that turned downtown Durant into a smoldering radioactive crater. We have both read the reports." Agent Beatrice Combs said to her partner as the drove through a neighborhood, the Superhero known as The Magnetic Atom lifting their car into the air as two other costumed Metahumans fled. "We have confirmation for this one. Do we arrest this one or put him in the ground." Agent Beatrice Combs said to Vincent, her tone indicating that she was feeling intense pain in her mouth.

The Japanese Americans
Envoy

Postby The Japanese Americans » Mon Jun 24, 2019 9:46 pm

Quebec-Libre wrote:

"...Something's bothering you."

"Partially, but I was going to ask about your family. Then I realized there may be some things you don't want to talk about."

Pere Housh Alpha
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Feb 06, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Pere Housh Alpha » Mon Jun 24, 2019 11:28 pm

Quebec-Libre wrote:"They were going there, of course. Who in the governement wouldn't be at this point. They're trying to exterminate us."

"I seriously doubt they know my real name because even if they did, who would they go after. My parents died when I was a kid and I don't have any aunts, uncles, or cousins." Rachel grew quiet for a few minutes before standing up and walks to the door before she turns around and say, "Y'all be careful out there and watch y'all's back." Rachel opens the door and start rising in the air waving before taking off off at supersonic speed.
As Ben Shapiro likes to say, "Facts don't care about feelings."
Michael Thomas, Member of National People's Party

“The constitutions of most of our States assert, that all power is inherent in the people...that it is their right and duty to be at all times armed.”
Thomas Jefferson

Pro: Capitalism, Conservatism, Right to Bear Arms, Death Penalty, Legal Immigration,Trump
Against: SJWS, Modern Leftism, Socialism, Islamism, Orwellian Government, Communism, AOC, Political correctness

Flarbinia
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Flarbinia » Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:05 am

Quebec-Libre wrote:Something quite peculliar struck the Commander before he entered the house. In the backyard was a small garden. Not something a villain would really have.

Hearing the footsteps due to his enhanced capabilities, he walked away from the living room, making his suit come to and on him with his telekinetic powers. The Armor was bulletproof and granted him a strenght that was the peak of human condition, but not superhuman. He tho left his helmet behind.

As levitated outside the house, he reached out and pulled Gibson out of the house through the wall with his telekinesis, maintaining in the air and robbing him of all his weapons at the same time. He then tilted his head slightly.

"Why is everyone is barging into my house today?" He thought out loud, before returning his attention back to Johnny. "What is it that you want, Commander."

"It was the red, white, and blue that tipped you off, wasn't it? I was hoping to get answers from you, considering that your car alone is worth more than the houses the area.injuries. Ones I couldn't get while recovering from my grievous injuries What happened in Durant? Why haven't I been able to find anyone? Why is R.A.G.N.A.R.O.K so trigger-happy?" Commander Democracy said to the costumed metahumans as pulled out his Disintegrator, pointed it at the man holding him in the air, and cocked the hammer, a burning red dot appearing as it charged.

The Japanese Americans
Envoy

Postby The Japanese Americans » Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:31 am

Quebec-Libre wrote:

Something quite peculliar struck the Commander before he entered the house. In the backyard was a small garden. Not something a villain would really have.

Lightning was clearly freaking the f*** out. Clearly evidenced by his hands shooting sparks. He had followed Ethan outside, and was watching the standoff. "Can someone tell me what the hell is going on?!" He turned to Commander Democracy. "First off, aren't you supposed to be dead?! Second, why are you here of all places?"

Pere Housh Alpha
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Feb 06, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Pere Housh Alpha » Tue Jun 25, 2019 12:48 am

Quebec-Libre wrote:Something quite peculliar struck the Commander before he entered the house. In the backyard was a small garden. Not something a villain would really have.

Lightning was clearly freaking the f*** out. Clearly evidenced by his hands shooting sparks. He had followed Ethan outside, and was watching the standoff. "Can someone tell me what the hell is going on?!" He turned to Commander Democracy. "First off, aren't you supposed to be dead?! Second, why are you here of all places?"

Rachel turns around seeing the standoff landing softly, "What the fuck is happening here? I'm gone only a few seconds and this happens." She turns to the Commander and says, "Like Lightning said, aren't you suppose to be dead and Ethan, release the Commander or be fried by lightning."
As Ben Shapiro likes to say, "Facts don't care about feelings."
Michael Thomas, Member of National People's Party

“The constitutions of most of our States assert, that all power is inherent in the people...that it is their right and duty to be at all times armed.”
Thomas Jefferson

Pro: Capitalism, Conservatism, Right to Bear Arms, Death Penalty, Legal Immigration,Trump
Against: SJWS, Modern Leftism, Socialism, Islamism, Orwellian Government, Communism, AOC, Political correctness

Flarbinia
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Flarbinia » Tue Jun 25, 2019 9:01 am

"Do you honestly believe that he was the only one to be called Commander Democracy? The mantle had been passed on to him, as it had been passed on to his predecessor. All I did was modernize the look and got rid of the "no guns" rule." Commander Democracy said to the homeowner's companions before turning his attention back to the man holding him up. "Now, that I have answered their question, you will be answering mine or you will be reduced to a pile of smoldering ashes, Ethan." Commander Democracy said to Ethan as his finger itched for the trigger.

Quebec-Libre
Diplomat

Postby Quebec-Libre » Tue Jun 25, 2019 10:17 am

Quebec-Libre wrote:"...Something's bothering you."

"Partially, but I was going to ask about your family. Then I realized there may be some things you don't want to talk about."

"Mother and Father dead, Sister beheaded by Baron Von Buzzard shortly before Durant. Got all you wanted?"
Pere Housh Alpha wrote:
The Japanese Americans wrote:"I've seen some local superheroes go down to them. It was brutal. I almost decided to follow one of their trucks, but decided not to. Better to stick within a reasonable radius around my home, in case they somehow find out my real name and go after my mother. And that's if they even know I exist." He seemed to pause for a moment, as if wanting to ask something. Then he seemed to decide not to.

"I seriously doubt they know my real name because even if they did, who would they go after. My parents died when I was a kid and I don't have any aunts, uncles, or cousins." Rachel grew quiet for a few minutes before standing up and walks to the door before she turns around and say, "Y'all be careful out there and watch y'all's back." Rachel opens the door and start rising in the air waving before taking off off at supersonic speed.

"Sure thing, be careful too."
Flarbinia wrote:

"It was the red, white, and blue that tipped you off, wasn't it? I was hoping to get answers from you, considering that your car alone is worth more than the houses the area.injuries. Ones I couldn't get while recovering from my grievous injuries What happened in Durant? Why haven't I been able to find anyone? Why is R.A.G.N.A.R.O.K so trigger-happy?" Commander Democracy said to the costumed metahumans as pulled out his Disintegrator, pointed it at the man holding him in the air, and cocked the hammer, a burning red dot appearing as it charged.

Pere Housh Alpha wrote:

Rachel turns around seeing the standoff landing softly, "What the fuck is happening here? I'm gone only a few seconds and this happens." She turns to the Commander and says, "Like Lightning said, aren't you suppose to be dead and Ethan, release the Commander or be fried by lightning."
Flarbinia wrote:"Do you honestly believe that he was the only one to be called Commander Democracy? The mantle had been passed on to him, as it had been passed on to his predecessor. All I did was modernize the look and got rid of the "no guns" rule." Commander Democracy said to the homeowner's companions before turning his attention back to the man holding him up. "Now, that I have answered their question, you will be answering mine or you will be reduced to a pile of smoldering ashes, Ethan." Commander Democracy said to Ethan as his finger itched for the trigger.

"...You don't know, don't you."

He released the superhero, landing slowly.

"For the past month or so, RAGNAROK has been slaughtering and locking up our fellow brethren. People have a tendency to dissapear and to never be seen again. I don't think we're all that's left, but the methahuman community is shrinking day by day. That's what's going on, Commander. And as for Durant...Blown off the maps by a fight between Homme Superior and Baron Buzzard. That's why they're hunting us."
Last edited by Quebec-Libre on Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Sperio
Spokesperson

Founded: May 24, 2016
Democratic Socialists

Postby Sperio » Tue Jun 25, 2019 10:46 am

New York City, 8:00 PM

"Give me all your money" One thug shouted

Two thugs had backed a family of 3 up against the wall. With the supers in hiding, who was going to stop them.

"Please, take it all, just don't hurt them" the father cried.

"deal, except the last part, we are taking the girls," the second said

"New Deal, You two go to jail and the family goes free," a mysterious voice said. the two turned around and saw the figure of Pulse himself.

The first grabbed the daughter while the second one charged at Pulse.

The second one took a sound blast to the face was sent flying into the wall.

the first one ran for it but was cut off by the hero. "I don't remember saying you could leave"

before he could do anything, Pulse used some concussive blasts and sent him into a wall. The hero returned the girl to her family before leaving. Heading Home before R.A.G.N.O.R.O.K got there
Bow to the nuke gods

The Archipelago Territory
Ambassador

Founded: May 17, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby The Archipelago Territory » Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:13 am

Alex was getting ready for his first R.A.G.N.A.R.O.K. assignment. He was going to meet agents Combs and Bolander in Phoenix, that was all he knew. They actually hadn’t told him much about his job in Phoenix. Once he had successfully compromised the agency, they gave him a desk job. While he liked assisting R.A.G.N.A.R.O.K. agents in the field, the second the special agent position cane up he took it. As he stepped out of his car, he realized no one ever told him how to get to the branch office. He saw an FBI agent talking to someone and he decided to ask him a question.

“Do you happen to know where the R.A.G.N.A.R.O.K. branch office is?”

“Ragnarok? No, sorry, I’ve never heard of that company,” replies the agent, confused. Alex took out his watch and wiped the agent’s short term memory, while getting back in his car and driving to the nearest high energy facility, hoping it was the R.A.G.N.A.R.O.K. office. He saw a gate and scanned his keycard. It opened, and he entered the building.
| LAND OF THE FREE ||AMERICAN||POLITICAL|| RP || IS || UP! | - JOIN NOW!
I am a Progressive Libertarian Capitalist
YANG GANG 2020

Flarbinia
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Flarbinia » Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:59 pm

"Only the downtown area, judging by what I saw on Google Earth. Thank you for informing me on current events. I hope you have good insurance. You are going to need it, considering that it won't be long before one of your neighbors report someone in red, white, and blue with enough firepower to blow up a city block driving away from your house. R.A.G.N.A.R.O.K. is always listening to the police channels." Commander Democracy said to Ethan before deactivating his Disintegrator, holstering it, and heading out of the backyard.

The Japanese Americans
Envoy

Postby The Japanese Americans » Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:26 am

Flarbinia wrote:"Only the downtown area, judging by what I saw on Google Earth. Thank you for informing me on current events. I hope you have good insurance. You are going to need it, considering that it won't be long before one of your neighbors report someone in red, white, and blue with enough firepower to blow up a city block driving away from your house. R.A.G.N.A.R.O.K. is always listening to the police channels." Commander Democracy said to Ethan before deactivating his Disintegrator, holstering it, and heading out of the backyard.

Once Commander Democracy drove off, Lee seemed to have made a decision. "I'm gonna follow him." Lee threw Miss Storm a yellow card with a phone number. "Here, Miss Storm. If you wanna stay in touch, use that number." Then he suddenly seemed to disappear, while in reality, he had caught up with the Commander's motorcycle, keeping out of sight the entire time.
Last edited by The Japanese Americans on Wed Jun 26, 2019 3:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Quebec-Libre
Diplomat

Postby Quebec-Libre » Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:16 pm

Flarbinia wrote:"Only the downtown area, judging by what I saw on Google Earth. Thank you for informing me on current events. I hope you have good insurance. You are going to need it, considering that it won't be long before one of your neighbors report someone in red, white, and blue with enough firepower to blow up a city block driving away from your house. R.A.G.N.A.R.O.K. is always listening to the police channels." Commander Democracy said to Ethan before deactivating his Disintegrator, holstering it, and heading out of the backyard.
"If you do that they'll be coming for the both of us."

After he left, he turned around and telekinetically closed the gigantic hole he had made in the wall earlier.

"...Now what?" He turned to Rachel.

Flarbinia
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Flarbinia » Wed Jun 26, 2019 5:08 pm

"Welcome, Alex. I am Fred, Director Of Operations for Kansas. It is good to have you onboard. We need someone who can handle the difficult task of sorting out reports. It is important that you only give me ones that require my immediate attention. While the government may have given R.A.G.N.A.R.O.K a blank check, every local branch still has a limited budget, so we can't afford to waste the resources needed to take out a Category 10 on a Category One Superhero or Category Two Supervillain. You will be working in Cubicle 1-b, as Jack has been transferred to New York." Director Fred said to Alex.

Odinburgh
Minister

Founded: Jun 17, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Odinburgh » Wed Jun 26, 2019 6:24 pm

Flarbinia wrote:"Impossible. Commander Democracy was killed by The Radioactive Golem shortly after beating the Iron Clown to death. Even if he survived getting his spine snapped in half and the radiation bursts, he would have been killed in the nuclear blast that turned downtown Durant into a smoldering radioactive crater. We have both read the reports." Agent Beatrice Combs said to her partner as the drove through a neighborhood, the Superhero known as The Magnetic Atom lifting their car into the air as two other costumed Metahumans fled. "We have confirmation for this one. Do we arrest this one or put him in the ground." Agent Beatrice Combs said to Vincent, her tone indicating that she was feeling intense pain in her mouth.

"Tell me why is his bloody glove in our car. Is it possible he's gain abilities to pass between the living and dead realms of existence?"

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse