NATION

PASSWORD

Mass Effect Factions :: Emergence (OOC/Redux/Sign Ups)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Founded: Feb 03, 2010
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Sun Sep 01, 2019 6:27 am

Segmentia wrote:Anyone else going to post?

My hope springs eternal for the HSA and Salarians.
Quite the unofficial fellow. Former P2TM Mentor specializing in faction and nation RPs, as well as RPGs. Always happy to help.

Kinistian
Minister

Founded: Nov 24, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Kinistian » Sun Sep 01, 2019 11:26 am

I could post something if y’all want?

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Mon Sep 02, 2019 7:57 am

Kinistian wrote:I could post something if y’all want?

I appreciate the offer - but with only half a dozen active RPers, most of which are diffidently involved in this RP... it might just be time to stick a pin in this one.

It ran longer than most. We actually had some conflict.
Quite the unofficial fellow. Former P2TM Mentor specializing in faction and nation RPs, as well as RPGs. Always happy to help.

Kinistian
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Kinistian » Mon Sep 02, 2019 12:22 pm

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! :(

Segmentia
Powerbroker

Founded: Jan 16, 2010
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Segmentia » Tue Sep 03, 2019 5:59 am

It's a shame, but it's better the drawing it out with weeks between some players posts.
"We've lost control! Now for the love of Earth...and the Sovereign Colonies, we've got to do what's right."

Electic
Envoy

Founded: Aug 10, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Electic » Tue Sep 03, 2019 11:03 am

Was in the midst of moving, and am just making a return. Don't know if its final, but I am still game to keep going.
I'm a proud member of the Dark Light Family

Segmentia
Powerbroker

Founded: Jan 16, 2010
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Segmentia » Tue Sep 03, 2019 11:04 am

Electic wrote:Was in the midst of moving, and am just making a return. Don't know if its final, but I am still game to keep going.

If we could get some more players to be more active, we can probably keep it going a bit longer, the only problem is getting people to be active.
"We've lost control! Now for the love of Earth...and the Sovereign Colonies, we've got to do what's right."

Electic
Envoy

Founded: Aug 10, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Electic » Tue Sep 03, 2019 11:06 am

Segmentia wrote:
Electic wrote:Was in the midst of moving, and am just making a return. Don't know if its final, but I am still game to keep going.

If we could get some more players to be more active, we can probably keep it going a bit longer, the only problem is getting people to be active.

I'd say another round of recruiting is in order. Perhaps posting adverts for this in P2TM groups, the Cafe and the Ad thread again might throw some fuel on our fire.
I'm a proud member of the Dark Light Family

Kinistian
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Kinistian » Sat Nov 02, 2019 10:18 pm

Interest check for a reboot.

Ralnis
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Aug 06, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Ralnis » Sat Nov 02, 2019 10:29 pm

Kinistian wrote:Interest check for a reboot.

I exist.
This account must be deleted. The person behind it is a racist, annoying waste of life that must be shunned back to whatever rock he crawled out from.

Versail
Negotiator

Founded: May 21, 2012
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Versail » Sun Nov 03, 2019 2:22 pm

Depends on the when to be quite honest.
Edit: As in when in the ME universe it'll take place.
Last edited by Versail on Sun Nov 03, 2019 2:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans and the homeless, Whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism or in the holy name of liberty or democracy?~ Gandhi.
http://freerice.com/#/english-vocabulary/2499

Turkducken
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 04, 2015
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Turkducken » Sun Nov 03, 2019 4:28 pm

Always happy to disappoint, but life is a bit stabler for me in general. So hopefully I won't do so again
Discord: Turkducken#3718

That's a She/Her from me Boss

Metal...Gear?!

Ralnis
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Ralnis » Sun Nov 03, 2019 4:35 pm

Versail wrote:Depends on the when to be quite honest.
Edit: As in when in the ME universe it'll take place.

Did everything accept a post harvest RP where a new species takes up the task of trying to fight the Reapers.
This account must be deleted. The person behind it is a racist, annoying waste of life that must be shunned back to whatever rock he crawled out from.

Versail
Negotiator

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Versail » Sun Nov 03, 2019 4:44 pm

I'd rather not have the reapers to deal ewith at all, but I also accept that they kinda are an integral part of ME.

But a rework of the manpower numbers of ground units, as well as a manpower system ( not sure how that'd work to be quite honest.)
Edit:As well as adjustment of the costs of units and ships and other minor tweaks.
Last edited by Versail on Sun Nov 03, 2019 4:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans and the homeless, Whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism or in the holy name of liberty or democracy?~ Gandhi.

Ralnis
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Ralnis » Sun Nov 03, 2019 4:47 pm

Versail wrote:I'd rather not have the reapers to deal ewith at all, but I also accept that they kinda are an integral part of ME.

But a rework of the manpower numbers of ground units, as well as a manpower system ( not sure how that'd work to be quite honest.)
Edit:As well as adjustment of the costs of units and ships and other minor tweaks.

I rather the Reaper threat be dealt with, something like a post Reaper war galaxy where everything is hell but people are trying to rebuild. That sort of stuff.

Turkducken
Ambassador

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Turkducken » Sun Nov 03, 2019 4:54 pm

Ralnis wrote:
Versail wrote:I'd rather not have the reapers to deal ewith at all, but I also accept that they kinda are an integral part of ME.

I rather the Reaper threat be dealt with, something like a post Reaper war galaxy where everything is hell but people are trying to rebuild. That sort of stuff.

What I've been sort of formulating for a while, is a Post-Reaper galaxy with an adapted ending of ME:3

Wrex is leader of the Krogan, and has a unified Tuchunka. The Geth have been forced out of the Veil and into the previously undiscovered/unexplored area around the Galactic Core. Where they hide and rebuild their whole society, while also finding new planets and more Relays. Earth is devastated by the war, and the Alliance Government is currently on Terra Nova, where Terra Firma has considerable sway over the newly elected Parliament.

This is all at least a decade after the events of ME:3, and the Reapers were totally destroyed by the Crucible, and Sheperd is dead.

Metal...Gear?!

Versail
Negotiator

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Versail » Sun Nov 03, 2019 4:55 pm

Ralnis wrote:

Is this gonna be with the AIs dead or alive?
Cause the Geth if allowed to snowball can be absurdly powerful, to the point where they are unstoppable.
And therefore not fun to go up against.
Edit: My bad didn't see the post above.
Last edited by Versail on Sun Nov 03, 2019 4:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Versail
Negotiator

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Versail » Sun Nov 03, 2019 5:00 pm

Turkducken wrote:
Ralnis wrote:I rather the Reaper threat be dealt with, something like a post Reaper war galaxy where everything is hell but people are trying to rebuild. That sort of stuff.

What I've been sort of formulating for a while, is a Post-Reaper galaxy with an adapted ending of ME:3

Wrex is leader of the Krogan, and has a unified Tuchunka. The Geth have been forced out of the Veil and into the previously undiscovered/unexplored area around the Galactic Core. Where they hide and rebuild their whole society, while also finding new planets and more Relays. Earth is devastated by the war, and the Alliance Government is currently on Terra Nova, where Terra Firma has considerable sway over the newly elected Parliament.

This is all at least a decade after the events of ME:3, and the Reapers were totally destroyed by the Crucible, and Sheperd is dead.

I assume the other organic races are equally fucked?
And what about the Geth?

Ralnis
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Ralnis » Sun Nov 03, 2019 5:21 pm

Versail wrote:
Turkducken wrote:What I've been sort of formulating for a while, is a Post-Reaper galaxy with an adapted ending of ME:3

I assume the other organic races are equally fucked?
And what about the Geth?

I would go with nearly exterminated due to the Reaper War plus Crucible with only the last vestiges somewhere in hiding or with the Quarians depending on if the alliance was achieved.

Versail
Negotiator

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Versail » Sun Nov 03, 2019 5:44 pm

Ralnis wrote:
Versail wrote:I assume the other organic races are equally fucked?
And what about the Geth?

I would go with nearly exterminated due to the Reaper War plus Crucible with only the last vestiges somewhere in hiding or with the Quarians depending on if the alliance was achieved.

Good.

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Sun Nov 03, 2019 6:21 pm

Versail wrote:
Ralnis wrote:I rather the Reaper threat be dealt with, something like a post Reaper war galaxy where everything is hell but people are trying to rebuild. That sort of stuff.

Is this gonna be with the AIs dead or alive?
Cause the Geth if allowed to snowball can be absurdly powerful, to the point where they are unstoppable.
And therefore not fun to go up against.
Edit: My bad didn't see the post above.

The Geth shall rise again!

Versail
Negotiator

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Versail » Sun Nov 03, 2019 6:27 pm

But yeah so long as it doesn't end up like last time where it felt like one faction was getting constantly hammered by attacks when none of the others had to deal with the same I'm game.

Greater Istanistan
Senator

Founded: May 15, 2013
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Greater Istanistan » Sun Nov 03, 2019 6:34 pm

Got a whole butt load of balancing issues that I'd like addressed, and maybe a shift in timescale to prevent the same dynamics from playing out again. Economics also needs unfucking to reduce the sheer number of excel spreadsheets involved, which got kinda fucked. But yeah, might be game now that my semester's unfucked and my midterms went well.
ASK ME ABOUT HARUHIISM

DYNASTIES ARE THEFT/IMPEACH REINHARD/YANG WENLI 2020

"I am not a champion of lost causes, but of causes not yet won." - Norman Thomas

Turkducken
Ambassador

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Turkducken » Sun Nov 03, 2019 6:37 pm

Greater Istanistan wrote:

Got a whole butt load of balancing issues that I'd like addressed, and maybe a shift in timescale to prevent the same dynamics from playing out again. Economics also needs unfucking to reduce the sheer number of excel spreadsheets involved, which got kinda fucked. But yeah, might be game now that my semester's unfucked and my midterms went well.

I got some interest in helping with new systems/faction bonuses and stuff, just let me know if I can be any help

Metal...Gear?!

Versail
Negotiator

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Versail » Mon Nov 04, 2019 5:53 pm

But yeah in general I would join a reboot, but it would need to be reworked in order for it to be enjoyable.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse