NATION

PASSWORD

Mass Effect Factions :: Emergence (OOC/Redux/Sign Ups)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Nuxipal
Powerbroker

Founded: Apr 25, 2010
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Nuxipal » Sat Jul 06, 2019 8:27 am

Kinistian wrote:
Apex Industries
(Image)
”Building a better Galaxy, one step at a time”

History

Apex Industries is a Human based Mega Corporation who’s origins started in the turn of the last Millennium. Apex Industries is known for producing a wide variety of products ranging from cups to starships. Their influence and wealth was so great that they help fund the first inter solar ships for humanity.

Following the discovery of mass effect technology and the activation of the relay network. Apex Industries was a leading figure in the rapid colonization of Alliance Space. They funded entire colonial voyages to new worlds in hopes securing raw resources to expand their industrial base.

After the First Contact War and Humanity's integration into the galactic community, Apex Ind. felt a sharp decline as they suddenly found themselves competing with massive Alien corporations who’s industrial capacity wasn’t based on factories but by planets. Not to mention Apex struggle to sell goods to the Alien races who valued the preexisting products of their society rather than the Human ones. Eventually this caused many Apex Facilities to foreclose on many Alliance worlds.

Apex Industries however found it’s place in the new galactic market. Colonizing the worlds and extracting the rich raw resources from them. They have invested millions into terraforming research as well significant investments in security personal. Making Apex operated worlds prime targets for anyone wishing to find a new life or fortune outside civilized space.

Apex Mercantile Fleets also roam the stars, hauling millions of tons raw materials from its colonies to the galactic market.

The Corporate Directory

Apex Industries is run by a Corporate Board Of Directors led by the Chairman who acts as the Corporation’s CEO. They more or less have complete control over the company, only having to answer to their investors.

Chairman Jean-Luc Pasquier(Human)

Director of Finance Albert Stein(Human)

Director of Security Chikanari Toyotomi(Human)

Director of Sentient Affairs Kalar Edoris(Asari)

They gave strong ties to the Alliance being their mother government and all.

They have mutual relationships with the council governments.

Apex Industries have refined from interacting with the Geth.

They are very concerned about the Pirate Queen attacking their shipping lanes.

Corporate Forces

Apex Industries currently operates a small arsenal of military grade warships to protect its interests from criminal elements in the Traverse. But due to the Geth expansion ,the Terminus Confederation, and the continued fragmentation of Council Space. The expected number of Security Vessels is expected to increase astronomically.

Apex Colonial Marines are the chosen footmen protecting their colonial possessions. ACMs are usually hired from ex militaries giving the corporation a diverse set of skills for its Marines.

Apex Rangers are Elite black op groups who’s main task is eliminating pirates and other vagabonds that threaten Apex Assets. They also work tirelessly to subvert anyone trying to steal corporate secrets.

Corporate Assets

Serpent Nebula||Boltzmann System||513 income

4 Urban Area(180)
2Fuel Depot(10)
5 Mining Complex(35)
2 Major Mining Complexes(30)
3 Industrial Complexes(15)
1 Major Industrial Complex(15)
1 Gambling Den(30)
1 Shipyard[default] (15)
1 Small spaceport(68)
Natural Income Garden(100)
Capital Base Income(15)

Military Presence
1 Marine Division
2 Corvette Packs
3 Frigates

This is acceptable. I'll throw up some pro/cons for you soon.
National Information: http://kutath.weebly.com/

Versail
Negotiator

Founded: May 21, 2012
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Versail » Sat Jul 06, 2019 8:31 am

Is this a settled faction?

Edit: Also does this mean that he's dropped the Turians as a faction?
Last edited by Versail on Sat Jul 06, 2019 8:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans and the homeless, Whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism or in the holy name of liberty or democracy?~ Gandhi.
http://freerice.com/#/english-vocabulary/2499

Kinistian
Minister

Founded: Nov 24, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Kinistian » Sat Jul 06, 2019 8:33 am

Versail wrote:Is this a settled faction?

Yep im dropping the Turians

Ralnis
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Aug 06, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Ralnis » Sat Jul 06, 2019 8:40 am

I say it's time to start raiding the Turians.
This account must be deleted. The person behind it is a racist, annoying waste of life that must be shunned back to whatever rock he crawled out from.

Kinistian
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Kinistian » Sat Jul 06, 2019 8:41 am

Ralnis wrote:

I say it's time to start raiding the Turians.

Seg is taking over the council

Versail
Negotiator

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Versail » Sat Jul 06, 2019 8:57 am

Kinistian wrote:
Ralnis wrote:I say it's time to start raiding the Turians.

Seg is taking over the council

Like the council itself or all three of the Citadel governments in one faction?
What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans and the homeless, Whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism or in the holy name of liberty or democracy?~ Gandhi.

Kinistian
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Kinistian » Sat Jul 06, 2019 8:58 am

Versail wrote:
Kinistian wrote:Seg is taking over the council

Like the council itself or all three of the Citadel governments in one faction?

You’ll see

Versail
Negotiator

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Versail » Sat Jul 06, 2019 9:01 am

Kinistian wrote:
Versail wrote:Like the council itself or all three of the Citadel governments in one faction?

You’ll see

No I fucking wont "just see" cause one is horrible overpowered and the other isn't.

Versail
Negotiator

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Versail » Sat Jul 06, 2019 9:04 am

Kinistian wrote:
Apex Industries
(Image)
”Building a better Galaxy, one step at a time”

History

Apex Industries is a Human based Mega Corporation who’s origins started in the turn of the last Millennium. Apex Industries is known for producing a wide variety of products ranging from cups to starships. Their influence and wealth was so great that they help fund the first inter solar ships for humanity.

Following the discovery of mass effect technology and the activation of the relay network. Apex Industries was a leading figure in the rapid colonization of Alliance Space. They funded entire colonial voyages to new worlds in hopes securing raw resources to expand their industrial base.

After the First Contact War and Humanity's integration into the galactic community, Apex Ind. felt a sharp decline as they suddenly found themselves competing with massive Alien corporations who’s industrial capacity wasn’t based on factories but by planets. Not to mention Apex struggle to sell goods to the Alien races who valued the preexisting products of their society rather than the Human ones. Eventually this caused many Apex Facilities to foreclose on many Alliance worlds.

Apex Industries however found it’s place in the new galactic market. Colonizing the worlds and extracting the rich raw resources from them. They have invested millions into terraforming research as well significant investments in security personal. Making Apex operated worlds prime targets for anyone wishing to find a new life or fortune outside civilized space.

Apex Mercantile Fleets also roam the stars, hauling millions of tons raw materials from its colonies to the galactic market.

The Corporate Directory

Apex Industries is run by a Corporate Board Of Directors led by the Chairman who acts as the Corporation’s CEO. They more or less have complete control over the company, only having to answer to their investors.

Chairman Jean-Luc Pasquier(Human)

Director of Finance Albert Stein(Human)

Director of Security Chikanari Toyotomi(Human)

Director of Sentient Affairs Kalar Edoris(Asari)

They gave strong ties to the Alliance being their mother government and all.

They are very concerned about the Pirate Queen attacking their shipping lanes.

Corporate Forces

Apex Industries currently operates a small arsenal of military grade warships to protect its interests from criminal elements in the Traverse. But due to the Geth expansion ,the Terminus Confederation, and the continued fragmentation of Council Space. The expected number of Security Vessels is expected to increase astronomically.

Apex Colonial Marines are the chosen footmen protecting their colonial possessions. ACMs are usually hired from ex militaries giving the corporation a diverse set of skills for its Marines.

Apex Rangers are Elite black op groups who’s main task is eliminating pirates and other vagabonds that threaten Apex Assets. They also work tirelessly to subvert anyone trying to steal corporate secrets.

Corporate Assets

Serpent Nebula||Boltzmann System||513 income

4 Urban Area(180)
2Fuel Depot(10)
5 Mining Complex(35)
2 Major Mining Complexes(30)
3 Industrial Complexes(15)
1 Major Industrial Complex(15)
1 Gambling Den(30)
1 Shipyard[default] (15)
1 Small spaceport(68)
Natural Income Garden(100)
Capital Base Income(15)

Military Presence
1 Marine Division
2 Corvette Packs
3 Frigates

But regardless on my thoughts on that how exactly did you plan on having dealt with both the Geth and the Citadel Council without having major restrictions put on you by the Council?

Kinistian
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Kinistian » Sat Jul 06, 2019 9:05 am

What?

Versail
Negotiator

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Versail » Sat Jul 06, 2019 9:06 am

Kinistian wrote:What?

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Founded: Feb 03, 2010
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Sat Jul 06, 2019 9:10 am

Versail wrote:

I believe the word Kini was looking for was "refrained", and as such, they have had no interactions.

As for Seg and the Council, he has been given temporary power to deal with a few of their reactions to the events at hand - he will certainly not be controlling the entirety of the resources and militaries of three factions.
Quite the unofficial fellow. Former P2TM Mentor specializing in faction and nation RPs, as well as RPGs. Always happy to help.

Kinistian
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Kinistian » Sat Jul 06, 2019 9:12 am

Versail wrote:

They have mutual relationships with the council because they sell stuff to the council.

The corporation has not interacted with Geth

I’m sorry when I said refined I meant refrained from interacting with the Geth.

Versail
Negotiator

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Versail » Sat Jul 06, 2019 9:16 am

Kinistian wrote:
Versail wrote:They have mutual relationships with the council governments.

They have mutual relationships with the council because they sell stuff to the council.

Ok, that makes more sense.
Edit: Sorry for jumping on that btw.
Last edited by Versail on Sat Jul 06, 2019 9:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kinistian
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Kinistian » Sat Jul 06, 2019 9:21 am

Versail wrote:
Kinistian wrote:They have mutual relationships with the council because they sell stuff to the council.

Ok, that makes more sense.
Edit: Sorry for jumping on that btw.

It’s fine ,it’s probably why I got a c in English

Versail
Negotiator

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Versail » Sat Jul 06, 2019 1:21 pm

Wait am I allowed to research more than one tech a month?

Nuxipal
Powerbroker

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Nuxipal » Sat Jul 06, 2019 1:21 pm

Versail wrote:Wait am I allowed to research more than one tech a month?

If you have the Research Points for it, then yes.

Versail
Negotiator

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Versail » Sat Jul 06, 2019 1:22 pm

Nuxipal wrote:
Versail wrote:Wait am I allowed to research more than one tech a month?

If you have the Research Points for it, then yes.

I did not know this.
Proceeds to build research stations in every system under alliance control.

Greater Istanistan
Senator

Founded: May 15, 2013
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Greater Istanistan » Sat Jul 06, 2019 4:39 pm

G-Tech Corporation wrote:
Versail wrote:
I believe the word Kini was looking for was "refrained", and as such, they have had no interactions.

As for Seg and the Council, he has been given temporary power to deal with a few of their reactions to the events at hand - he will certainly not be controlling the entirety of the resources and militaries of three factions.

Give it time lol
ASK ME ABOUT HARUHIISM

DYNASTIES ARE THEFT/IMPEACH REINHARD/YANG WENLI 2020

"I am not a champion of lost causes, but of causes not yet won." - Norman Thomas

Segmentia
Powerbroker

Founded: Jan 16, 2010
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Segmentia » Sat Jul 06, 2019 6:41 pm

Just waiting for the update to drop, then I can settle stuff with the Geth, and send Tela Vasir to Noveria to kick off the wild ride.
"We've lost control! Now for the love of Earth...and the Sovereign Colonies, we've got to do what's right."

Nuxipal
Powerbroker

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Nuxipal » Sat Jul 06, 2019 8:35 pm

I'm going to thin out the update for right now. Those doing research are doing a good job of keeping track of it in their posts, and espionage is going well enough. Just make sure you are either posting what you are using it for or telling me personally what it is you are doing. Update machine active, will be complete soon.

Versail
Negotiator

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Versail » Sat Jul 06, 2019 8:52 pm

Segmentia wrote:Just waiting for the update to drop, then I can settle stuff with the Geth, and send Tela Vasir to Noveria to kick off the wild ride.

I plan to send 2 Marine divisions (with attached advanced weapon and armour upgrades) with a N7 team there so the Council Spectre is not needed.
Yunno, since it is Alliance space.
Thanks for the thought however.

Nuxipal
Powerbroker

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Nuxipal » Sat Jul 06, 2019 8:55 pm

Versail wrote:
Segmentia wrote:Just waiting for the update to drop, then I can settle stuff with the Geth, and send Tela Vasir to Noveria to kick off the wild ride.

I plan to send 2 Marine divisions (with attached advanced weapon and armour upgrades) with a N7 team there so the Council Spectre is not needed.

Update taking an extra couple of minutes for galactic event stuff.

Ralnis
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Aug 06, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Ralnis » Sat Jul 06, 2019 8:55 pm

Versail wrote:

No Noveria was independent from everyone till the Heretic assault.
This account must be deleted. The person behind it is a racist, annoying waste of life that must be shunned back to whatever rock he crawled out from.

Nuxipal
Powerbroker

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Nuxipal » Sat Jul 06, 2019 9:01 pm

Ralnis wrote:
Versail wrote:I plan to send 2 Marine divisions (with attached advanced weapon and armour upgrades) with a N7 team there so the Council Spectre is not needed.

No Noveria was independent from everyone till the Heretic assault.

He is right, the "Alliance Space" is just a section on the map. The Alliance doesn't actually own it all.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse