NATION

PASSWORD

NS Parliament Chamber [IC]

For all of your non-Nationstates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
East Meranopirus
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 441
Founded: Jul 28, 2018
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby East Meranopirus » Fri Jul 05, 2019 11:50 pm

Pere Housh Alpha wrote:
Van Hool Islands wrote:"Madame Speaker, I implore the honourable member to actually look up what freedom of speech is. I in no way am restricting the member's speech by telling the member he should stop talking about furniture in a legislature. The immaturity being displayed currently is laughable and not fitting of this country's government."

"Ah, so now we are name calling by me immature and it isn't up to you whether or not I'm fit to be in this government. How about we start creating a government cabinet so that won't have to talk about furniture."

"It seems that you, on the government side, are woefully unaware of how the government formation process works."
Last edited by East Meranopirus on Fri Jul 05, 2019 11:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Elusively never IC in the WA forums. Also author of (probably soon to be repealed) GA Resolution #464

Co-Founder of The Democratic Union

Representing the Social Democratic Party as Albin Lundberg in NS Parliament. Fight for freedom, equality, and prosperity for the people!

User avatar
Vedastia
Diplomat
 
Posts: 857
Founded: Jan 19, 2012
Capitalizt

Postby Vedastia » Fri Jul 05, 2019 11:50 pm

"My esteemed colleagues, I present the following list of persons I wish to nominate to their attached positions in my cabinet:

Deputy Prime Minister - Sara Nygaard (FPP)
Minister of Foreign Affairs - Robin Johnsson (NPP)
Minister of Finance and Economic Affairs - Jonathon Vasquez (FPP)
Minister of Defense - Alexander Norberg (NPP)
Minister of Justice - Salomon Berggren (SHAPC)
Minister of Home Affairs - Oscar Holm (CPC)
Minister of Education and Public Services - Marius Forsman (C-P)"
Carl von Leslie, Prime Minister of Saint Hilda in the NS Parliament
Leader of the National People's Party - For Family and Freedom
Dinake wrote:
Zoice wrote:The far right is truly to blame. The left may lose ground to them, but they wouldn't be losing ground if there wasn't the far right in the first place calling for batshit insanity.
That's like saying "blockbuster wouldn't be losing ground to netflix if there wasn't any netflix".
Major-Tom wrote:
Risottia wrote:Reality has a left-wing bias.
God, if I had a nickel for every time I heard some smug internet warrior say this...

User avatar
Rebels and Saints
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 375
Founded: Apr 01, 2019
Mother Knows Best State

Postby Rebels and Saints » Fri Jul 05, 2019 11:52 pm

Vedastia wrote:"My esteemed colleagues, I present the following list of persons I wish to nominate to their attached positions in my cabinet:

Deputy Prime Minister - Sara Nygaard (FPP)
Minister of Foreign Affairs - Robin Johnsson (NPP)
Minister of Finance and Economic Affairs - Jonathon Vasquez (FPP)
Minister of Defense - Alexander Norberg (NPP)
Minister of Justice - Salomon Berggren (SHAPC)
Minister of Home Affairs - Oscar Holm (CPC)
Minister of Education and Public Services - Marius Forsman (C-P)"


"Ah. Finally."
MBTI: ENTP-A
Zodiac: Aquarius
House: Slytherin or Gryffindor, depending on the day.
Which Virtue Am I?: Diligence
Which Sin Am I?: Wrath
Favorite Color?: Black. Which is a color. If you don't count it, red.
8 Values Results?: https://8values.github.io/results.html? ... 5.0&s=66.0

I like to argue. I don't have anything against you. I don't dislike you. Sometimes my mouth gets ahead of me. It's just something I do, and I'll be just as happy to be your friend after the argument as before it.

User avatar
Van Hool Islands
Diplomat
 
Posts: 651
Founded: Nov 12, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Van Hool Islands » Fri Jul 05, 2019 11:53 pm

Rebels and Saints wrote:
Van Hool Islands wrote:"Madame Speaker, I implore the honourable member to actually look up what freedom of speech is. I in no way am restricting the member's speech by telling the member he should stop talking about furniture in a legislature. The immaturity being displayed currently is laughable and not fitting of this country's government."


"Yes! Yes! Laugh, for goodness sake!" Lance stood up, addressing the legislators as if they were an audience to a speech. "You're all so glum all the time! By God, some laughter would do you good! How can you expect to lead a nation when you look ready to put half the legislators in jail? A little brightness and positivity will not harm you. In fact, I would venture to say that it would help you."

Lance sat down, and reached to take a sip of his drink before realizing that it was empty. He laid back and pulled out his phone. He flipped to Amazon, found a red cabinet, and ordered it, placing the Chamber address for its delivery. The opposition wanted a cabinet? They would have a cabinet. He chuckled to himself. He wanted to see their faces when they realized he had ordered a legitimate cabinet for the Chamber.

"Madame Speaker, once again, point of order. The member is very obviously tired and emotional."
Currently representing the SLP/R, Leading to a brighter future, in the NS Parliament RP as Representative and party leader Viktoria Ljungstrand.

NS Parliament admin

User avatar
Rebels and Saints
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 375
Founded: Apr 01, 2019
Mother Knows Best State

Postby Rebels and Saints » Fri Jul 05, 2019 11:55 pm

Van Hool Islands wrote:
Rebels and Saints wrote:
"Yes! Yes! Laugh, for goodness sake!" Lance stood up, addressing the legislators as if they were an audience to a speech. "You're all so glum all the time! By God, some laughter would do you good! How can you expect to lead a nation when you look ready to put half the legislators in jail? A little brightness and positivity will not harm you. In fact, I would venture to say that it would help you."

Lance sat down, and reached to take a sip of his drink before realizing that it was empty. He laid back and pulled out his phone. He flipped to Amazon, found a red cabinet, and ordered it, placing the Chamber address for its delivery. The opposition wanted a cabinet? They would have a cabinet. He chuckled to himself. He wanted to see their faces when they realized he had ordered a legitimate cabinet for the Chamber.

"Madame Speaker, once again, point of order. The member is very obviously tired and emotional."


"Now see, I do not have a problem with emotion. Emotion drives human action. To cut emotion out of the legislative process is folly. As for my exhaustion, that is simply the price of being in the government."
MBTI: ENTP-A
Zodiac: Aquarius
House: Slytherin or Gryffindor, depending on the day.
Which Virtue Am I?: Diligence
Which Sin Am I?: Wrath
Favorite Color?: Black. Which is a color. If you don't count it, red.
8 Values Results?: https://8values.github.io/results.html? ... 5.0&s=66.0

I like to argue. I don't have anything against you. I don't dislike you. Sometimes my mouth gets ahead of me. It's just something I do, and I'll be just as happy to be your friend after the argument as before it.

User avatar
Pere Housh Alpha
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 432
Founded: Feb 06, 2019
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Pere Housh Alpha » Fri Jul 05, 2019 11:57 pm

Rebels and Saints wrote:
Van Hool Islands wrote:"Madame Speaker, I implore the honourable member to actually look up what freedom of speech is. I in no way am restricting the member's speech by telling the member he should stop talking about furniture in a legislature. The immaturity being displayed currently is laughable and not fitting of this country's government."


"Yes! Yes! Laugh, for goodness sake!" Lance stood up, addressing the legislators as if they were an audience to a speech. "You're all so glum all the time! By God, some laughter would do you good! How can you expect to lead a nation when you look ready to put half the legislators in jail? A little brightness and positivity will not harm you. In fact, I would venture to say that it would help you."

Lance sat down, and reached to take a sip of his drink before realizing that it was empty. He laid back and pulled out his phone. He flipped to Amazon, found a red cabinet, and ordered it, placing the Chamber address for its delivery. The opposition wanted a cabinet? They would have a cabinet. He chuckled to himself. He wanted to see their faces when they realized he had ordered a legitimate cabinet for the Chamber.

Michael looks over to see what Lance is doing on his phone and see him ordering a cabinet. He laughing silently at what Lance did and whispers in Lance' ear, "I can't wait to see their reactions. This going to be hilarious."
As Ben Shapiro likes to say, "Facts don't care about feelings."
Michael Thomas, Member of National People's Party

“The constitutions of most of our States assert, that all power is inherent in the people...that it is their right and duty to be at all times armed.”
Thomas Jefferson

Pro: Capitalism, Conservatism, Right to Bear Arms, Death Penalty, Legal Immigration,Trump
Against: SJWS, Modern Leftism, Socialism, Islamism, Orwellian Government, Communism, AOC, Political correctness

User avatar
The Miaphysite Church of Coptic Archism
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1845
Founded: Aug 31, 2013
Democratic Socialists

Postby The Miaphysite Church of Coptic Archism » Fri Jul 05, 2019 11:59 pm

Tired of the bickering in the premier legislative chamber of the nation, Marius applauds the announced cabinet. Himself holding a position of minister outside cabinet would perhaps serve as a mediating force in the new government.

User avatar
Rebels and Saints
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 375
Founded: Apr 01, 2019
Mother Knows Best State

Postby Rebels and Saints » Sat Jul 06, 2019 12:01 am

Pere Housh Alpha wrote:
Rebels and Saints wrote:
"Yes! Yes! Laugh, for goodness sake!" Lance stood up, addressing the legislators as if they were an audience to a speech. "You're all so glum all the time! By God, some laughter would do you good! How can you expect to lead a nation when you look ready to put half the legislators in jail? A little brightness and positivity will not harm you. In fact, I would venture to say that it would help you."

Lance sat down, and reached to take a sip of his drink before realizing that it was empty. He laid back and pulled out his phone. He flipped to Amazon, found a red cabinet, and ordered it, placing the Chamber address for its delivery. The opposition wanted a cabinet? They would have a cabinet. He chuckled to himself. He wanted to see their faces when they realized he had ordered a legitimate cabinet for the Chamber.

Michael looks over to see what Lance is doing on his phone and see him ordering a cabinet. He laughing silently at what Lance did and whispers in Lance' ear, "I can't wait to see their reactions. This going to be hilarious."


"Indeed. Keep it quiet, and try not to argue with Viktoria any more. I don't think she understands the concept of humor, and she'll have the Speaker tearing us apart. And to think that yesterday I congratulated her on trying her best for Prime Minister."
MBTI: ENTP-A
Zodiac: Aquarius
House: Slytherin or Gryffindor, depending on the day.
Which Virtue Am I?: Diligence
Which Sin Am I?: Wrath
Favorite Color?: Black. Which is a color. If you don't count it, red.
8 Values Results?: https://8values.github.io/results.html? ... 5.0&s=66.0

I like to argue. I don't have anything against you. I don't dislike you. Sometimes my mouth gets ahead of me. It's just something I do, and I'll be just as happy to be your friend after the argument as before it.

User avatar
Martune
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1054
Founded: Apr 22, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Martune » Sat Jul 06, 2019 12:02 am

Vedastia wrote:"My esteemed colleagues, I present the following list of persons I wish to nominate to their attached positions in my cabinet:

Deputy Prime Minister - Sara Nygaard (FPP)
Minister of Foreign Affairs - Robin Johnsson (NPP)
Minister of Finance and Economic Affairs - Jonathon Vasquez (FPP)
Minister of Defense - Alexander Norberg (NPP)
Minister of Justice - Salomon Berggren (SHAPC)
Minister of Home Affairs - Oscar Holm (CPC)
Minister of Education and Public Services - Marius Forsman (C-P)"

"Madame Speaker, I'd like to thank the Right Honourable Prime Minister for inviting me to serve in his cabinet. It's an honor to serve our country and represent it abroad. I'd also like to point out that my friend, the Honourable Minister for Education and Public Services, will serve as a minister outside the cabinet."
Last edited by Martune on Sat Jul 06, 2019 12:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Admin of NS Parliament
Lucia Carlsson, Independent
Join: NS Parliament, a new government RP where the possibilities are endless!

Standing Orders

Who even knows what I am politically anymore

User avatar
Pere Housh Alpha
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 432
Founded: Feb 06, 2019
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Pere Housh Alpha » Sat Jul 06, 2019 12:16 am

Rebels and Saints wrote:
Pere Housh Alpha wrote:Michael looks over to see what Lance is doing on his phone and see him ordering a cabinet. He laughing silently at what Lance did and whispers in Lance' ear, "I can't wait to see their reactions. This going to be hilarious."


"Indeed. Keep it quiet, and try not to argue with Viktoria any more. I don't think she understands the concept of humor, and she'll have the Speaker tearing us apart. And to think that yesterday I congratulated her on trying her best for Prime Minister."

"Don't worry my lips are zipped just tell when it comes in. Your right about Viktoria, she is one of the most humorless women I have ever met." Michael whispers to Lance.
As Ben Shapiro likes to say, "Facts don't care about feelings."
Michael Thomas, Member of National People's Party

“The constitutions of most of our States assert, that all power is inherent in the people...that it is their right and duty to be at all times armed.”
Thomas Jefferson

Pro: Capitalism, Conservatism, Right to Bear Arms, Death Penalty, Legal Immigration,Trump
Against: SJWS, Modern Leftism, Socialism, Islamism, Orwellian Government, Communism, AOC, Political correctness

User avatar
Crylante
Diplomat
 
Posts: 750
Founded: Dec 06, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Crylante » Sat Jul 06, 2019 2:03 am

Sven Sköldsvik looked at the proposed cabinet. It was, as to be expected, filled with Tories, ranging from the out-of-touch-yet-still-somewhat-sane noble that was Prime Minister, to the more nutty libertarian members. But he was at least glad some saner members of government had been appointed, like Marius Forsman. Although he had gone back on his word to support the proposed SLP-SDP-GR-R-PLP coalition, the man was smart and somewhat reasonable.

“I thank the honourable member for appointing this cabinet so that members like myself may begin the process of holding it to account.” Sköldsvik announced.

And eventually bring your government down... he thought.
Crylantian Federation
Social democratic confederation of Latin-Danes, Danes and Finns.
IIWiki
Economic Left/Right: -8.63
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -7.59

Senator Sven Sköldsvik of Republic
"We are one of the richest countries in the world, and there is absolutely no reason why anyone should have to live in poverty." - Jeremy Corbyn

User avatar
The Archipelago Territory
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1946
Founded: May 17, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Archipelago Territory » Sat Jul 06, 2019 5:29 am

Crylante wrote:Sven Sköldsvik looked at the proposed cabinet. It was, as to be expected, filled with Tories, ranging from the out-of-touch-yet-still-somewhat-sane noble that was Prime Minister, to the more nutty libertarian members. But he was at least glad some saner members of government had been appointed, like Marius Forsman. Although he had gone back on his word to support the proposed SLP-SDP-GR-R-PLP coalition, the man was smart and somewhat reasonable.

“I thank the honourable member for appointing this cabinet so that members like myself may begin the process of holding it to account.” Sköldsvik announced.

And eventually bring your government down... he thought.


“I thank the honorable member for bringing the cabinet to my attention. Will you appoint Deputy Ministers for more important jobs such as defense, justice, and economic affairs, or are they not needed?”
| LAND OF THE FREE ||AMERICAN||POLITICAL|| RP || IS || UP! | - JOIN NOW!
I am a Progressive Libertarian Capitalist
YANG GANG 2020

User avatar
Roosevetania
Diplomat
 
Posts: 596
Founded: Jan 08, 2016
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Roosevetania » Sat Jul 06, 2019 6:08 am

"Madam Speaker, I'd like to thank the Right Honorable Prime Minister for appointing me to the Cabinet. I am honored to be able to serve in Saint Hilda's first Government and look forward to serving the people. I pray that the Honorable Members in the Opposition will enter into this term with us with good faith and common goals."
Cis White Male, Anarcho-Communist, Anti-Fascist, American Deep South
Pro: Communism, Anarchism, Antifa, Environment, LGBT+/Women's/POC Liberation, Gun Rights, Immigration, Peace (when possible), Education, Revolution
Anti: Capitalism, the State, Fascism, the Right, Most Major Political Parties, Bigotry (except against fashies), Unnecessary War, Conscription, Death Penalty, Nationalism, Israel

Alexander Norberg, Minister of Defense & Deputy Leader of the National People's Party in the NS Parliament - For Family and Freedom
Head Admin of the NS Parliament

User avatar
Vienna Eliot
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 422
Founded: Feb 16, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Vienna Eliot » Sat Jul 06, 2019 6:20 am

AFK walks into the chamber after a few days of not being there. She sees people arguing about furniture.

"You guys know we were adjourned, right? You didn't have to stay here. Oh my God, did you guys sleep in here? I'll get the janitors in here soon. Anyway..."

She takes her seat at the Speaker's rostrum as more MPs shuffle in.

"The house is called to order. A message from the Governor General."

LETTERS PATENT OF THE GOVERNMENT OF SANKTA HILDA

Image
The Right Honorable Carl von Leslie, MP is appointed Prime Minister.
The Right Honorable Sara Nygaard, MP is appointed Deputy Prime Minister.
The Right Honorable Robin Johnsson, MP is appointed Minister of Foreign Affairs.
The Right Honorable Jonathon Vasquez, MP is appointed Minister of Finance and Economic Affairs.
The Right Honorable Alexander Norberg, MP is appointed Minister of Defense.
The Right Honorable Salomon Berggren, MP is appointed Minister of Justice.
The Right Honorable Oscar Holm, MP is appointed Minister of Home Affairs.
The Right Honorable Marius Forsman, Big MP is appointed Minister of Education and Public Services.


STEVE STEVENSON, GOVERNOR GENERAL
ANNI-FRID KRSTENSEN, SPEAKER

User avatar
Vienna Eliot
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 422
Founded: Feb 16, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Vienna Eliot » Sat Jul 06, 2019 6:21 am

"The Parliament is in session. The chair will now entertain questions to ministers. Questions to the Government!"

User avatar
Crylante
Diplomat
 
Posts: 750
Founded: Dec 06, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Crylante » Sat Jul 06, 2019 6:41 am

“Mrs Speaker, I would like to ask the esteemed members of this government what their policy is towards protecting the LGBT community of St Hilda, who disproportionately face discrimination and hate crimes.”
Crylantian Federation
Social democratic confederation of Latin-Danes, Danes and Finns.
IIWiki
Economic Left/Right: -8.63
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -7.59

Senator Sven Sköldsvik of Republic
"We are one of the richest countries in the world, and there is absolutely no reason why anyone should have to live in poverty." - Jeremy Corbyn

User avatar
East Meranopirus
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 441
Founded: Jul 28, 2018
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby East Meranopirus » Sat Jul 06, 2019 6:46 am

"I would like to ask the government why there is no minister for the environment and whether the government has any plans on the subject of environment."
Elusively never IC in the WA forums. Also author of (probably soon to be repealed) GA Resolution #464

Co-Founder of The Democratic Union

Representing the Social Democratic Party as Albin Lundberg in NS Parliament. Fight for freedom, equality, and prosperity for the people!

User avatar
The Archipelago Territory
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1946
Founded: May 17, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Archipelago Territory » Sat Jul 06, 2019 7:04 am

“Madam Speaker, I would like to ask the Right-Honorable Prime Minister whether or not he would like to consider adding deputy ministers, or would not.”
| LAND OF THE FREE ||AMERICAN||POLITICAL|| RP || IS || UP! | - JOIN NOW!
I am a Progressive Libertarian Capitalist
YANG GANG 2020

User avatar
East Meranopirus
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 441
Founded: Jul 28, 2018
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby East Meranopirus » Sat Jul 06, 2019 7:26 am

The Archipelago Territory wrote:“Madam Speaker, I would like to ask the Right-Honorable Prime Minister whether or not he would like to consider adding deputy ministers, or would not.”

"I believe this time is for the opposition to ask questions to the government, not for government members to sort out their own business."
Elusively never IC in the WA forums. Also author of (probably soon to be repealed) GA Resolution #464

Co-Founder of The Democratic Union

Representing the Social Democratic Party as Albin Lundberg in NS Parliament. Fight for freedom, equality, and prosperity for the people!

User avatar
The Miaphysite Church of Coptic Archism
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1845
Founded: Aug 31, 2013
Democratic Socialists

Postby The Miaphysite Church of Coptic Archism » Sat Jul 06, 2019 7:28 am

Crylante wrote:“Mrs Speaker, I would like to ask the esteemed members of this government what their policy is towards protecting the LGBT community of St Hilda, who disproportionately face discrimination and hate crimes.”

"While Center-Progressive sits outside the governing coalition, I feel a responsibility to answer for our section of the functioning majority in Parliament. C-P supports the equality of all peoples irrespective of race, gender, sexuality, religious practice, or other factor. C-P would, in theory, support the passage of an equal rights act in Saint Hilda to enforce that."

East Meranopirus wrote:"I would like to ask the government why there is no minister for the environment and whether the government has any plans on the subject of environment."

"I believe the Minister for Home Affairs will be responsible for those matters, if that is helpful."

User avatar
East Meranopirus
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 441
Founded: Jul 28, 2018
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby East Meranopirus » Sat Jul 06, 2019 7:38 am

The Miaphysite Church of Coptic Archism wrote:"I believe the Minister for Home Affairs will be responsible for those matters, if that is helpful."

"Home Affairs is quite a broad portfolio, usually associated with citizenship, security and immigration. This is a terrible fit for environmental issues. Is the government planning to take any action on environmental issues at all?"
Elusively never IC in the WA forums. Also author of (probably soon to be repealed) GA Resolution #464

Co-Founder of The Democratic Union

Representing the Social Democratic Party as Albin Lundberg in NS Parliament. Fight for freedom, equality, and prosperity for the people!

User avatar
The Archipelago Territory
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1946
Founded: May 17, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Archipelago Territory » Sat Jul 06, 2019 7:41 am

“Mr. Prime Minister, perhaps a new minister shall be appointed to handle the environmental, energy, and technological issues and other similar matters that might arise.”
| LAND OF THE FREE ||AMERICAN||POLITICAL|| RP || IS || UP! | - JOIN NOW!
I am a Progressive Libertarian Capitalist
YANG GANG 2020

User avatar
Amuaplye
Minister
 
Posts: 2870
Founded: Dec 07, 2014
New York Times Democracy

Postby Amuaplye » Sat Jul 06, 2019 9:12 am

"And will the Right Honorable Prime Minister nominate a cabinet position for the Environment and Energy? Or perhaps Health, Housing, Culture, National Security, and Intelligence as well? Although, the last one is probably under The Right Honorable Mr. Norberg's position. And where shall the offices for these ministries be? Well, I have an idea for that, albeit a rather costly one."
I'm a dude.
Also, call me Amuaplye, not Amuapyle, or Amu.

Electrum on Discord wrote:Please do not ping me a list of body parts.

User avatar
Roosevetania
Diplomat
 
Posts: 596
Founded: Jan 08, 2016
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Roosevetania » Sat Jul 06, 2019 9:48 am

Crylante wrote:“Mrs Speaker, I would like to ask the esteemed members of this government what their policy is towards protecting the LGBT community of St Hilda, who disproportionately face discrimination and hate crimes.”

"Madam Speaker, the Government vows to protect all citizens from violence and hate. However, we recognize the strong social traditions of Saint Hilda and will preserve those as well."
East Meranopirus wrote:
The Miaphysite Church of Coptic Archism wrote:"I believe the Minister for Home Affairs will be responsible for those matters, if that is helpful."

"Home Affairs is quite a broad portfolio, usually associated with citizenship, security and immigration. This is a terrible fit for environmental issues. Is the government planning to take any action on environmental issues at all?"

"Absolutely, Madam Speaker. Protecting our nation's natural beauty is a top priority, especially with our coalition partners in Center-Progressive. The Government will consider expanding the role of environmental government in the Cabinet."
Cis White Male, Anarcho-Communist, Anti-Fascist, American Deep South
Pro: Communism, Anarchism, Antifa, Environment, LGBT+/Women's/POC Liberation, Gun Rights, Immigration, Peace (when possible), Education, Revolution
Anti: Capitalism, the State, Fascism, the Right, Most Major Political Parties, Bigotry (except against fashies), Unnecessary War, Conscription, Death Penalty, Nationalism, Israel

Alexander Norberg, Minister of Defense & Deputy Leader of the National People's Party in the NS Parliament - For Family and Freedom
Head Admin of the NS Parliament

User avatar
Agarntrop
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1442
Founded: May 14, 2018
Democratic Socialists

Postby Agarntrop » Sat Jul 06, 2019 10:05 am

"Madam Speaker, I would like to ask the members of the government to elaborate on their statement 'However, we recognize the strong social traditions of Saint Hilda and will preserve those as well.'"
End Child Marriage In the U.S. #18NoExceptions
Pro and Anti, Etc.
Mirror Mirror on the wall, who's the Goddest Mod of them all?
Free Rojava!
♂️♀️♐ Copy and paste this into your sig if you passed biology and neither know or care how many genders there are. ♂️♀️♐
[| LAND OF THE FREE ||AMERICAN||POLITICAL|| RP || IS || UP! | - JOIN NOW!
My country's home Secretary wrote:The future of curry in this country is at risk because of membership of the European Union

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Arkeyana, Barapam, Bortslovakia, Dyelli Beybi, Holy Tedalonia, Nakarisaune, Plzen, Ralnis, Stevie

Advertisement

Remove ads