NATION

PASSWORD

NS Parliament Chamber [IC]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Rebels and Saints
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Apr 01, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Rebels and Saints » Sun Jun 30, 2019 11:50 am

Thermodolia wrote:
The Archipelago Territory wrote:Austin barges into parliament, hearing Penta’s statement.

“Mr. Speaker, I would like to say three things. First, I issued an apology speech, and I suggest you watch it. Second,” says Austin, changing his tone to match the subject, “May you please remove Honorable Member Penta before I issue a restraining order against him?” Austin calms down, continuing “Also, we need an acting Prime Minister or a cabinet. Without one, we have failed Saint Hilda. Chaos will ensue. What if we have a balanced cabinet with no PM, where each side has half of the Minister positions? At least we need a Minister of Defense, a Chief Attorney, and a Minister of Foreign Affairs immediately. Please consider that.”

“If any members wish to second this motion they may do so.

I thank you for your apology and I admit I could have been a bit more understanding. I do think that an acting government is needed”

"Seconded."
Long live Liberalia!

The Archipelago Territory
Ambassador

Founded: May 17, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby The Archipelago Territory » Sun Jun 30, 2019 12:00 pm

“Please, stop. Earlier I said the same thing, but things have changed now. We must respect he took a position of such responsibility when no one else would. Although he is partisan, he has been acting nonpartisan enough. I also joked when I said I’m the Acting PM, but Prime minister is a political position, not a nonpartisan one. Please, listen to me, and stop before things get worse. I once did the same thing, but now I’ve changed because we need to work together. Because of partisanship, Saint Hilda is suffering.”
| LAND OF THE FREE ||AMERICAN||POLITICAL|| RP || IS || UP! | - JOIN NOW!
I am a Progressive Libertarian Capitalist
YANG GANG 2020

Thermodolia
Post Kaiser

Founded: Oct 07, 2011
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Thermodolia » Sun Jun 30, 2019 12:25 pm

Rebels and Saints wrote:
Thermodolia wrote:
“Both members will apologize for their actions and conduct or leave this chamber”

"Who are you," Lance asked, "To decide who has to leave? Who are you to say that you are acting speaker? Who are you to say that Austin isn't acting speaker? Or Heinz? Henry? Kristensen? Myself? If I declare myself speaker and order you to leave the Chamber, would you accept such a command? What more authority have you than me? Are we running the government on a first-come, first-serve basis?"

“The honorable member must recognize that the position of acting speaker was taken by me when no one else did. The position of speaker is not apart of the government and doesn’t have any government or party powers. An acting speaker is necessary when there is no speaker.”

"You have seized the office of Speaker with no justification. You have removed one Honorable Member from the Chamber for a fully legal action. These sound remarkably similar to what an over-ambitious, power-hungry dictator would do. You take leadership without following the proper means to do so in a moment of chaos. You eliminate all threats to your position."

“I am only acting speaker, meaning I am only temporarily speaker until this house elects a permanent speaker. The role of the speaker plays no part in the government of this nation. We must follow the democratic process in the protocol laid out by the previous speakers”

"Further, I do not doubt you will have me removed from the Chamber for what I am saying, as I threaten your base of power. The Chamber has made it quite clear, by the vote this far, that we do not want you as our Speaker. I will once again ask for you to step down."

“If the honorable member would have paid attention he would realize that there is no power base to threaten regarding the position of acting speaker. Furthermore there has been no vote. We are in the process of nominations, if you wish to nominate yourself to the position you may do so. The vote will happen after the period of nominations has concluded. Furthermore only one member of this house has raised any objection to my position as acting speaker.”

"Additionally, in case you didn't catch it, my support for Penta's laughable idea was sarcasm, intended to lighten the mood. You are all so grim all the time! Take a break from being so ready to stab eachother and just laugh off the humorous idea of a drunkard."

“Agreeing with a person who blatantly suggested the murder of a member of this house, even if it was in jest, is uncalled for.

The honorable member will apologize for his actions in agreeing, even in jest, to the murder of a member of this house, for his actions in sullying the dignity of the honorable member Sven Sköldsvik, and for his actions in blatantly false accusations against the acting speaker.

If the honorable member does not apologize for his actions he shall take a leave of absence from this chamber for a period no more than 24 hours”
Male, Jewish, lives somewhere in AZ, Disabled US Military Veteran, Oorah!, I'm GAY!
I'm agent #69 in the Gaystapo!
>The Sons of Adam: I'd crown myself monarch... cuz why not?
>>Dumb Ideologies: Why not turn yourself into a penguin and build an igloo at the centre of the Earth?
Click for Da Funies

RIP Dya

Nova Anglicana
Minister

Founded: Jul 15, 2013
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Nova Anglicana » Sun Jun 30, 2019 12:34 pm

Mr. Acting Speaker, I move that an acting unity government be established, to last no longer than the current parliamentary term. This chamber should nominate and confirm an individual other than Mrs. Ljungstrand and Mr. Von Leslie, to be Acting Prime Minister. This chamber should instruct this individual to appoint an Acting Deputy Prime Minister and two additional Acting Ministers who voted the opposite of the Acting Prime Minister on the confirmation vote of the Honorable Member Ms. Ljungstrand, as well as appointing two Acting Ministers who voted the same way as the Acting Prime Minister on the confirmation vote. This chamber should further instruct the Acting Prime Minister to create four ministries: foreign affairs (or some derivative thereof), internal security (or some derivative, etc), Justice (or some derivative) and financial affairs (or some derivative).

This will establish and codify a unity government that is temporary, multi partisan, and takes care of the essential affairs of state.
Former WBC President (WBC 34-37), Current WBC President (WBC 56-58)

Champions
WBC 48, IBC 35/36, IBS XIII, WJHC VII, URSA 7s I, Port Louis 7s I, CE 29-30 (as NAAZE)

Runners-up
WBC 39/44/50, WCoH 46, RUWC 31, Cup of Harmony 65, IBS III/VIII, AVBF 7s II

3rd Place
WBC 28/32/36, RUWC XXIX, Cup of Harmony 64, IBS V, WJHC V/VIII/XVI/XVII, Beltane Cup II, Londinium 7s II, R7WC VI (eliminated in semis, no 3PPO)

4th Place
WBC 29/38/49, IBS VII, RUWC XXI/XXVI, WJHC IV, Londinium 7s I, WCoH 28, RAHI II

Quarterfinals
WBC 27/30/31/37/41/43/47, IBS VI, IBC 15/31, WJHC VI/IX/XIV, RAHI I, AVBF Rugby Sevens I, RUWC XXIV/XXV

Hosted
WBC 31/35, Londinium 7s I/II, IBS IX

Thermodolia
Post Kaiser

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Thermodolia » Sun Jun 30, 2019 12:43 pm

Nova Anglicana wrote:Mr. Acting Speaker, I move that an acting unity government be established, to last no longer than the current parliamentary term. This chamber should nominate and confirm an individual other than Mrs. Ljungstrand and Mr. Von Leslie, to be Acting Prime Minister. This chamber should instruct this individual to appoint an Acting Deputy Prime Minister and two additional Acting Ministers who voted the opposite of the Acting Prime Minister on the confirmation vote of the Honorable Member Ms. Ljungstrand, as well as appointing two Acting Ministers who voted the same way as the Acting Prime Minister on the confirmation vote. This chamber should further instruct the Acting Prime Minister to create four ministries: foreign affairs (or some derivative thereof), internal security (or some derivative, etc), Justice (or some derivative) and financial affairs (or some derivative).

This will establish and codify a unity government that is temporary, multi partisan, and takes care of the essential affairs of state.

“If any honorable members wish to second this motion they may do so”
Male, Jewish, lives somewhere in AZ, Disabled US Military Veteran, Oorah!, I'm GAY!
>>Dumb Ideologies: Why not turn yourself into a penguin and build an igloo at the centre of the Earth?
Click for Da Funies

RIP Dya

Lysone
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jun 09, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Lysone » Sun Jun 30, 2019 12:45 pm

Nova Anglicana wrote:Mr. Acting Speaker, I move that an acting unity government be established, to last no longer than the current parliamentary term. This chamber should nominate and confirm an individual other than Mrs. Ljungstrand and Mr. Von Leslie, to be Acting Prime Minister. This chamber should instruct this individual to appoint an Acting Deputy Prime Minister and two additional Acting Ministers who voted the opposite of the Acting Prime Minister on the confirmation vote of the Honorable Member Ms. Ljungstrand, as well as appointing two Acting Ministers who voted the same way as the Acting Prime Minister on the confirmation vote. This chamber should further instruct the Acting Prime Minister to create four ministries: foreign affairs (or some derivative thereof), internal security (or some derivative, etc), Justice (or some derivative) and financial affairs (or some derivative).

"Mr. Speaker I second the motion."
Last edited by Lysone on Sun Jun 30, 2019 12:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Birgitta Marklund, Member of Parliament (SLP:R)
Johanna Nyberg, former Commissioner for Fort Ulrika (SLP:R), Chairwoman of the Movement for Democratic Change

Equitesia
Lobbyist

Founded: Jan 28, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Equitesia » Sun Jun 30, 2019 12:53 pm

That's a little bureaucratic, but it can work until we make a precise rule forof the formation of a government. Saint Hilda need a government now, the Saint Hildans need it. I agree with the proposal of the deputy and I invite everyone to do the same, in name of our beloved nation!
Christofer Ove Larsson.
Pastor, Representative of Gård-Little Sverige,
Leader of the
CPC!
God bless Saint Hilda!

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Archipelago Territory » Sun Jun 30, 2019 12:58 pm

“Mr. Speaker, I wish to propose that along with my colleague’s government, we set up the following cabinet:

Minister of Internal Affairs
Minister of Finance
Chief Attorney
Minister of Defense
Minister of Civil Defense and Emergency Situations
Minister of Foreign Affairs
Minister of Agricultural and Climate Affairs
Press Secretary

If you move this to a vote, I nominate myself for Press Secretary

I think we should begin nominations immediately, Mr. Speaker”
Last edited by The Archipelago Territory on Sun Jun 30, 2019 12:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
YANG GANG 2020

Rebels and Saints
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Rebels and Saints » Sun Jun 30, 2019 12:59 pm

Thermodolia wrote:
Rebels and Saints wrote:
"Who are you," Lance asked, "To decide who has to leave? Who are you to say that you are acting speaker? Who are you to say that Austin isn't acting speaker? Or Heinz? Henry? Kristensen? Myself? If I declare myself speaker and order you to leave the Chamber, would you accept such a command? What more authority have you than me? Are we running the government on a first-come, first-serve basis?"

“The honorable member must recognize that the position of acting speaker was taken by me when no one else did. The position of speaker is not apart of the government and doesn’t have any government or party powers. An acting speaker is necessary when there is no speaker.”

"You have seized the office of Speaker with no justification. You have removed one Honorable Member from the Chamber for a fully legal action. These sound remarkably similar to what an over-ambitious, power-hungry dictator would do. You take leadership without following the proper means to do so in a moment of chaos. You eliminate all threats to your position."

“I am only acting speaker, meaning I am only temporarily speaker until this house elects a permanent speaker. The role of the speaker plays no part in the government of this nation. We must follow the democratic process in the protocol laid out by the previous speakers”

"Further, I do not doubt you will have me removed from the Chamber for what I am saying, as I threaten your base of power. The Chamber has made it quite clear, by the vote this far, that we do not want you as our Speaker. I will once again ask for you to step down."

“If the honorable member would have paid attention he would realize that there is no power base to threaten regarding the position of acting speaker. Furthermore there has been no vote. We are in the process of nominations, if you wish to nominate yourself to the position you may do so. The vote will happen after the period of nominations has concluded. Furthermore only one member of this house has raised any objection to my position as acting speaker.”

"Additionally, in case you didn't catch it, my support for Penta's laughable idea was sarcasm, intended to lighten the mood. You are all so grim all the time! Take a break from being so ready to stab eachother and just laugh off the humorous idea of a drunkard."

“Agreeing with a person who blatantly suggested the murder of a member of this house, even if it was in jest, is uncalled for.

The honorable member will apologize for his actions in agreeing, even in jest, to the murder of a member of this house, for his actions in sullying the dignity of the honorable member Sven Sköldsvik, and for his actions in blatantly false accusations against the acting speaker.

If the honorable member does not apologize for his actions he shall take a leave of absence from this chamber for a period no more than 24 hours”

"On your first point, taking the position when nobody else did does not justify you taking it. Obviously you have no government powers, but one can use any position to advance a partisan agenda. I mean not to say that there cannot be an acting Speaker, only that the acting Speaker must be somebody everyone agrees upon."

"On your second point, as said, you obviously have no government powers. It doesn't mean you can't use the Speaker position to advance a partisan agenda. Naturally "acting" would imply "temporary". But, in practice, if you continue to exercise your power the way you have, no speaker will ever be elected. Your solution thus far to every problem has been to threaten every MP who has offended you with expulsion, full or temporary. As far as following the "democratic process" you have so loudly advocated, all of us are. The only one who has breached the democratic process is you. Austin made a perfectly legal appeal that you decided to remove him from the Chamber for. You do not have the authority to remove a Member who has made no breach of protocol."

"On your third point, I pay attention to everything. Your power base is your position as acting speaker. If somebody challenges the legitimacy of your position, your response is to threaten them or remove them. By "vote" I meant the nominations that are currently taking place. There has only been one nomination, which has been seconded multiple times with no opposition. It would be proper to appoint them as an acting Speaker. It's worth noting that your statement about only one member voicing dissent is blatantly false. Both I and Austin have raised dissent."

"On the matter of the apology, I apologize for my actions. I did not realize the Speaker and the Parliament at large would find a small touch of humor so disturbing and offensive."

"Regardless, it's not worth continuing our argument. I agree with Austin that all we are doing is prohibiting the proper functionality of the government. Since it's clear you won't step down, the only way to liberate the Parliament is to get done with nomination and voting as quickly as physically possible."

"Meanwhile, I will step out to speak to the Honorable Member who was ejected for his less than respectable or sanitary actions."
Long live Liberalia!

The Miaphysite Church of Coptic Archism
Ambassador

Founded: Aug 31, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Miaphysite Church of Coptic Archism » Sun Jun 30, 2019 1:27 pm

"Mr. Acting Speaker, I second the nomination of the Honorable Member for Dals and South Havskrona."

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Archipelago Territory » Sun Jun 30, 2019 1:42 pm

“Mr. Speaker, I rise to a personal privilege. I have proposed an emergency resolution to solve this problem, and would like to show it to you and ask that you bring it to the floor for a 12 hour vote”

A resolution to form a temporary ‘Ministry of the Press’

The Parliament of Saint Hilda,

NOTING the fact that the media and public is disappointed due to the absence of an executive branch of government; and

WHEREAS, the citizens of Saint Hilda may lose trust in the current government and parliament which is here assembled; and

WHEREAS, they may try to form a new government or riot and cause harm to public safety due to the lack of communication between the media, government, and citizens; and

UNDERSTANDING, that the government cannot carry out essential duties and functions without a cabinet or executive branch ; now, therefore, be it

RESOLVED, That the parliament here assembled establish a ‘ministry of the press’ which shall exist until an elected Prime Minister chooses to abolish it, and shall hereby be tasked with answering questions from reporters and communicating to the press on behalf of the government of Saint Hilda; and, be it

FURTHER RESOLVED, That a ‘Press Secretary’ shall be appointed to act as a spokesperson on behalf of the government of Saint Hilda and the Prime Minister.

If this bill passes, I appoint myself acting press secretary since the position holds little power at all, especially little political power.”
Last edited by The Archipelago Territory on Sun Jun 30, 2019 1:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
YANG GANG 2020

Rebels and Saints
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Rebels and Saints » Sun Jun 30, 2019 2:03 pm

The Archipelago Territory wrote:“Mr. Speaker, I rise to a personal privilege. I have proposed an emergency resolution to solve this problem, and would like to show it to you and ask that you bring it to the floor for a 12 hour vote”

A resolution to form a temporary ‘Ministry of the Press’

The Parliament of Saint Hilda,

NOTING the fact that the media and public is disappointed due to the absence of an executive branch of government; and

WHEREAS, the citizens of Saint Hilda may lose trust in the current government and parliament which is here assembled; and

WHEREAS, they may try to form a new government or riot and cause harm to public safety due to the lack of communication between the media, government, and citizens; and

UNDERSTANDING, that the government cannot carry out essential duties and functions without a cabinet or executive branch ; now, therefore, be it

RESOLVED, That the parliament here assembled establish a ‘ministry of the press’ which shall exist until an elected Prime Minister chooses to abolish it, and shall hereby be tasked with answering questions from reporters and communicating to the press on behalf of the government of Saint Hilda; and, be it

FURTHER RESOLVED, That a ‘Press Secretary’ shall be appointed to act as a spokesperson on behalf of the government of Saint Hilda and the Prime Minister.

If this bill passes, I appoint myself acting press secretary since the position holds little power at all, especially little political power.”

Lance seconds the motion.
Long live Liberalia!

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Archipelago Territory » Sun Jun 30, 2019 2:13 pm

“Thank you Lance, it seems we could be allies in this parliament. Would you like to meet in private after this session finishes?”
YANG GANG 2020

Rebels and Saints
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Rebels and Saints » Sun Jun 30, 2019 2:14 pm

The Archipelago Territory wrote:“Thank you Lance, it seems we could be allies in this parliament. Would you like to meet in private after this session finishes?”

"Certainly. Pick a time and a place, and I'm there."
Long live Liberalia!

Lysone
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jun 09, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Lysone » Sun Jun 30, 2019 3:06 pm

Birgitta rolled her eyes.

"I like this new system of just appointing ourselves to things. Any objections if I appoint myself the (acting) foreign minister, defence minister, finance minister, education minister, health minister and justice minister?"
Birgitta Marklund, Member of Parliament (SLP:R)
Johanna Nyberg, former Commissioner for Fort Ulrika (SLP:R), Chairwoman of the Movement for Democratic Change

Roosevetania
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 08, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Roosevetania » Sun Jun 30, 2019 3:08 pm

"Mr. Interim Speaker, all of this is absurd. There is no reason to form a provisional Government or start appointing ourselves to positions like children, we will people to permanently fill the positions very soon. I do not believe the Interim Speaker has carried every action ideally, but Interim Speaker is a small role that should not have a fit thrown over it. If the Honorable Members would stop being disruptive and holding things up with nonsense, we could get on with a confidence vote!"
White Male, Libertarian Socialist, Anti-Fascist, United Methodist, American Deep South
Pro: socialism, anarchism (ideally), antifa, radical democracy, universal liberation, gun rights, open borders, revolution
Anti: capitalism, the state, authoritarianism, capitalist wars, capital punishment, Israel, generally most bourgeois institutions

Yang Jianguo, Member of the Revolutionary People's Party in the NS Parliament

Van Hool Islands
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 12, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Van Hool Islands » Sun Jun 30, 2019 3:11 pm

Roosevetania wrote:"Mr. Interim Speaker, all of this is absurd. There is no reason to form a provisional Government or start appointing ourselves to positions like children, we will people to permanently fill the positions very soon. I do not believe the Interim Speaker has carried every action ideally, but Interim Speaker is a small role that should not have a fit thrown over it. If the Honorable Members would stop being disruptive and holding things up with nonsense, we could get on with a confidence vote!"

Hear hear.
Anita Chow of the Socialist Party of Banduria
Co-admin of the NS Parliament

NS Parliament Administrators
Secretary

Founded: Jun 03, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby NS Parliament Administrators » Sun Jun 30, 2019 3:19 pm

Alright, so due to the whole speaker kerfuffle that is going on right now, we're making a new rule for the next time (if there is one) where we suddenly find ourselves sans a speaker. If such a situation should arise again, an admin will take over the role as an interim speaker until such a point where a new one has been elected, to stop the arguing that apparently is guaranteed to arise from a member taking the seat for themselves.

Now get on with the nominations and let the one who currently claimed the seat do his job, there is no need for a provisional government and if people keep holding up the proceedings, we will look meanly at you.

Is this understood? Good, continue.

~Lamaredia

Rebels and Saints
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Rebels and Saints » Sun Jun 30, 2019 3:36 pm

NS Parliament Administrators wrote:Alright, so due to the whole speaker kerfuffle that is going on right now, we're making a new rule for the next time (if there is one) where we suddenly find ourselves sans a speaker. If such a situation should arise again, an admin will take over the role as an interim speaker until such a point where a new one has been elected, to stop the arguing that apparently is guaranteed to arise from a member taking the seat for themselves.

Now get on with the nominations and let the one who currently claimed the seat do his job, there is no need for a provisional government and if people keep holding up the proceedings, we will look meanly at you.

~Lamaredia

OOC: It's worth noting that real me has no complaints about the interim speaker, just Lance. I figure I should be clear in that this is a strictly IC argument, not an OOC one.
Long live Liberalia!

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Archipelago Territory » Sun Jun 30, 2019 4:09 pm

Rebels and Saints wrote:
NS Parliament Administrators wrote:Alright, so due to the whole speaker kerfuffle that is going on right now, we're making a new rule for the next time (if there is one) where we suddenly find ourselves sans a speaker. If such a situation should arise again, an admin will take over the role as an interim speaker until such a point where a new one has been elected, to stop the arguing that apparently is guaranteed to arise from a member taking the seat for themselves.

~Lamaredia

OOC: It's worth noting that real me has no complaints about the interim speaker, just Lance. I figure I should be clear in that this is a strictly IC argument, not an OOC one.

Same here, OOC I thank him for taking the role
Last edited by The Archipelago Territory on Sun Jun 30, 2019 4:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
YANG GANG 2020

Thermodolia
Post Kaiser

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Thermodolia » Sun Jun 30, 2019 4:21 pm

“Order! Order!!

There shall be no appointments made by oneself or otherwise until after we vote on the proposed motion. Furthermore no motions shall come about until after we have a permanent speaker for this house.”
Click for Da Funies

RIP Dya

Thermodolia
Post Kaiser

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Thermodolia » Sun Jun 30, 2019 4:23 pm

~Lamaredia

OOC: The period for nominations hasn’t closed yet so there’s really no proceedings to hold up. Technically
Click for Da Funies

RIP Dya

Thermodolia
Post Kaiser

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Thermodolia » Sun Jun 30, 2019 6:01 pm

“After consultation with the Speakers Conference I have decided to end the nomination period and move to the voting.

As the nominees required seconder the only nominees are myself and Anni-Frid Kristensen. Furthermore two motions on weather or not to have an acting government where also proposed and seconded. These motions will not be voted on at this time.

While I am eligible to be a candidate in this race for speaker I am withdrawing my candidacy. As such since there are no other eligible candidates Anni-Frid Kristensen is now the new speaker!”
Click for Da Funies

RIP Dya

Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby The Archipelago Territory » Sun Jun 30, 2019 6:03 pm

“Thank you Mr. Speaker, that was a bold and nonpartisan move giving up a position of power. Now, I believe we must nominate a Prime Minister.”
YANG GANG 2020

Vienna Eliot
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 16, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Vienna Eliot » Sun Jun 30, 2019 6:25 pm

Anni-Frid Kristensen stands, gathers her belongings, and crosses the floor from the crossbench to the Speaker's rostrum. There is light applause.

"The house will come to order. I am grateful and humbled to have your confidence to preside over this chamber. Thank you.

To business, then. We shall open nominations from the floor for Prime Minister. We will accept nominations now, during which time debate and questioning will also be entertained. At the close of that period, the house will vote to demonstrate to the Governor General that there is an individual who can command the confidence of this house.

Nominations are now in order for the office of Prime Minister. Are there nominations for Prime Minister?"
Last edited by Vienna Eliot on Sun Jun 30, 2019 7:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse