NATION

PASSWORD

Superhunted (Superhero RP Reboot) (OOC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Flarbinia
Negotiator

Founded: Apr 29, 2012
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Flarbinia » Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:42 pm

Quebec-Libre wrote:
Talchyon wrote:
All I can go off of is the vague descriptions you put in your app. Like, you say "telekinesis". I assume you mean "telekinesis".

But from what I see, your character is like a combination of these Marvel characters: Magneto, Jean Grey (before Phoenix), Iceman, Pyro, Hydro Man, Franklin Richards, and maybe Vision with his density manipulation. Whereas any one of these characters would be a formidable fight. And you have them all together at once.

Ethan is a Mary Sue and ridiculously overpowered more so than every other character in this RP.

To make it fair, I would suggest taking out all mind block, mind control, telepathy, density, water, ice and fire control and just sticking with levitation, a limited form of telekinesis, magnetism, and advanced senses. Or selecting 4 of the 13 powers he has and getting rid of the other 9. That would make it fair even if it would make it more challenging for him in a fight. The rest of us are making due with about that amount of powers...

And again, this is not bitterness about my character losing a fight. I could care less. My first character had no combat powers at all and I still liked him. I always like characters with unusual (though still limited to about 4 or at most 5) powers. And that's whether or not they suck in a fight or even die in an RP. That happens sometimes. I move on. So this is not bitterness about Diego losing a fight. It wasn't much of a fight to begin with. But it's more like I see Ethan as flagrantly breaking the rules of the RP and getting away with it.

Magneto is of course the main inspiration (if you couldn't already tell). I don't see where you got the Jean Grey Vibe (Can't magneto fly and levitate by himself?). I might have been too vague about what I meant by telekinesis, which is honestly why I put the list of powers that were included in it (it's not as much as additional powers than additives that form the telekinetic power itself) in the first place. If we combine all the powers that compose the telekinesis, plus Flight and levitation (one of the same thing in this case), we fall at 7 powers.

I think this is just a big misunderstanding.

After careful consideration, I agree that it is only seven powers. Honestly, I got no Jean Grey vibes and Talycon including Franklin Richards in the comparison is blatant exaggeration, as Ethan is nowhere near that level of OP.

Quebec-Libre
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 18, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Quebec-Libre » Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:50 pm

May I mention that fighting with him is a lot easier when you land the first blow.

AKA Lead knife for example, jumping from above and slashing the side of his neck. I can't guarantee you your character will get out of there unharmed, but neither will mine.

Talchyon
Negotiator

Founded: May 05, 2016
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Talchyon » Mon Aug 05, 2019 6:05 pm

Flarbinia wrote:
Quebec-Libre wrote:Magneto is of course the main inspiration (if you couldn't already tell). I don't see where you got the Jean Grey Vibe (Can't magneto fly and levitate by himself?). I might have been too vague about what I meant by telekinesis, which is honestly why I put the list of powers that were included in it (it's not as much as additional powers than additives that form the telekinetic power itself) in the first place. If we combine all the powers that compose the telekinesis, plus Flight and levitation (one of the same thing in this case), we fall at 7 powers.

I think this is just a big misunderstanding.

After careful consideration, I agree that it is only seven powers. Honestly, I got no Jean Grey vibes and Talycon including Franklin Richards in the comparison is blatant exaggeration, as Ethan is nowhere near that level of OP.

Jean Grey was telepathy. Franklin Richards was mind control. Granted, Franklin Richards can do more too than just mind control. But it was the closest I could come up with.

Quebec-Libre wrote:May I mention that fighting with him is a lot easier when you land the first blow.

AKA Lead knife for example, jumping from above and slashing the side of his neck. I can't guarantee you your character will get out of there unharmed, but neither will mine.

Unless his supreme hearing alerts him to the attacker, and then telekinetically flings the knife or attacker away. Or blasts him with fire as he's jumping. Or flies. Or mind controls him to not to.

And where does one find such a lead knife anyway? Not at your typical hunting or sporting goods store. No, that attacker has to go out of his way to get weapons that would work, which certainly doesn't happen automatically. Meanwhile, Ethan flies in and can't be stopped by almost everything and everyone. Because he's too OP and a Mary Sue.
The Clockwork Circus - Welcome to a steampunk RP rife with crime, gangs, beggars, and starting off as the lowest of the low, in the lowest socio-economic place there is.

Louisianan wrote:Talchyon has great comedic writing, that is true.

Flarbinia
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Flarbinia » Mon Aug 05, 2019 7:24 pm

Talchyon wrote:
Flarbinia wrote:After careful consideration, I agree that it is only seven powers. Honestly, I got no Jean Grey vibes and Talycon including Franklin Richards in the comparison is blatant exaggeration, as Ethan is nowhere near that level of OP.

Jean Grey was telepathy. Franklin Richards was mind control. Granted, Franklin Richards can do more too than just mind control. But it was the closest I could come up with.

Quebec-Libre wrote:May I mention that fighting with him is a lot easier when you land the first blow.

Unless his supreme hearing alerts him to the attacker, and then telekinetically flings the knife or attacker away. Or blasts him with fire as he's jumping. Or flies. Or mind controls him to not to.

And where does one find such a lead knife anyway? Not at your typical hunting or sporting goods store. No, that attacker has to go out of his way to get weapons that would work, which certainly doesn't happen automatically. Meanwhile, Ethan flies in and can't be stopped by almost everything and everyone. Because he's too OP and a Mary Sue.

If Ethan was a Mary Sue, he would be invincible. He is not. He was got stabbed in the back by Shadow Roamer, he needed a distraction to get the upper hand on Miss Storm, he had to use a force field and levitation to avoid being eaten by rats, and he would not be afraid of Light Speed Wrecking Ball if he was "too OP".
Last edited by Flarbinia on Mon Aug 05, 2019 7:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Quebec-Libre
Diplomat

Postby Quebec-Libre » Mon Aug 05, 2019 7:34 pm

For the last time read what I write before making such statements.

"Unless his supreme hearing alerts him to the attacker, and then telekinetically flings the knife or attacker away. Or blasts him with fire as he's jumping. Or flies. Or mind controls him to not to."
It's basically telekinesis for a simple reason: Everything is made of metal now days. Most of them are magnetic. If you can create magnetic fields, then you can bring down the very fabric of society. The only way he could fling the guy is if he was wearing, let's say chainmail (worst example possible) or a bulletproof vest with filled plate carriers. Plus it's not as if he's carrying a lighter with him to have fire all the time. He can fly, yes, but I doubt he'd be willing to crash into concrete flying up. That would Stop him. Flying backward is one heck of a difficulty if you just walked into a place and besides, if you set up a trap, why wouldn't he believe there's one where he just came from? As for mind control, where were you when I said he couldn't make magnetic fields and control minds at the same time? All you need is a distraction.

"And where does one find such a lead knife anyway? Not at your typical hunting or sporting goods store. No, that attacker has to go out of his way to get weapons that would work, which certainly doesn't happen automatically. Meanwhile, Ethan flies in and can't be stopped by almost everything and everyone. Because he's too OP and a Mary Sue."
Lead knife was just for an example. Aluminum, Copper, Crome, Heck, hit him hard at the back of the head with a brick or a wooden slab. Can't be stopped by everything? Return to the last bold instance. Yes, he's hard to take down. But right now I'm pretty sure there are people in Stillwater who would very likely accept helping you into killing him.
Last edited by Quebec-Libre on Mon Aug 05, 2019 7:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Talchyon
Negotiator

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Talchyon » Tue Aug 06, 2019 5:13 pm

Ok, everyone. Just to let you know, Flarbinia and I have talked about some things just between us. I am going to back off the topic that I have been on recently, about Ethan as a character that was too OP. I still think he is, and the OP knows I do and where I'm coming from. He doesn't necessarily agree with me completely, and that's his choice, he's the OP. But at the same time, it has been more of a hindrance to the RP here and was getting more out of control, and so I volunteered to back it off some.

That said, I do still think that Ethan is a Mary Sue character. But I'm not going to post again about it unless Quebec does something like make up more new powers for Ethan he didn't app, or the like.

Also, on a completely different note, I may be bringing in a new character - a former character from another RP some time ago, but one I'd like to see in this setting.
The Clockwork Circus - Welcome to a steampunk RP rife with crime, gangs, beggars, and starting off as the lowest of the low, in the lowest socio-economic place there is.

Quebec-Libre
Diplomat

Postby Quebec-Libre » Tue Aug 06, 2019 5:45 pm

You have your Opinions, I have mine. Honestly I'd remove a power or 2, but the biggest issue is that they've all been used atleast once. Removing them would cause continuity issues.

Talchyon
Negotiator

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Talchyon » Wed Aug 07, 2019 4:53 am

Name: Charlie Meschke (aka "Wildcard")

Appearance:

Bio: Charlie Meschke had a difficult childhood, to say the least. Due to an inability to control his powers at first when he was thirteen, Charlie learned the hard way about his ability to induce people to anger, often at him. His family life at home became tense when his parents argued more than ever, for no reason, or punished him for slight offenses. Likewise, school life in 6th grade also became very difficult for Charlie when friends of his got angry at him for little reason and he couldn't win them back, when bullies targeted him more often for no reason, and when teachers suspended him - for no reason. However, some of his other powers were also awakening. When some of the school bullies hit him, Charlie sometimes felt very little harm from the attacks.

His parents thought it best to send him to a private school where someone - anyone - could try to teach Charlie to use his powers. On the way to the school, however, the agents brought to take him fell under the influence of his uncontrolled pheromones, and in their rage decided to send the object of their rage to a different place - a prison for juvenile meta delinquents. There, Charlie had to learn the hard way how to control his abilities, sometimes fighting other metas as punishments. It was here that he learned of his ability over other's abilities - to change them randomly, to buffer and neuter them, and by this, to survive.

Charlie got out a few years later due to good behavior. Finally understanding how to control his pheromone secretion, Charlie was no longer the unjust object of others' rage. He got out, and tried to make it on his own for a while, not wanting to make contact with his parents who Charlie felt abandoned him.

During the Durant incident, Charlie was breaking out of a potential arrest from Ragnarok. He had been apprehended in north Texas, and was being transported in an armored car to Fort Leavenworth, Kansas. Driving through Stillwater, Charlie caused his handcuffs to have the properties of aluminum foil and easily got out. Grabbing the guard's gun, Charlie caused the other guard's weapon to become massively heavier so he couldn't lift it. Due to the sudden weight in the vehicle, it slowed down enough for Charlie to change the properties of the van doors - this time, to become a big wet lasagna noodle. He took off, managed to escape, and has been in hiding since.

Category (Power Level): 8

Powers:
Wildcard - Charlie gets his alias due to his main primary ability: He can temporarily change the powers and abilities of other people to other abilities. This can mean changing an attacker's powerful attack ability to a purely defensive or neutral action. It can also have the adverse effect of making a friend weaker or an enemy stronger. The affected person will notice something is different with their ability, but would probably try to use their old ability anyway - to a startling discovery when it has become a new power. The transmuted super ability will be completely random (found by using the random super ability from the wiki page and taking what comes up, with the exception of powers that are completely too OP at my discretion). The duration that powers are changed will be for ten minutes. The manner this happens is by a blast of a clear-ish yet visible effect from Charlie's eyes. He has a range as far as he can see. If his blast hits his target, the targets powers will all be changed effective immediately. Charlie can only affect one target at a time.

Power Shortage - This is not an electrical ability, despite it's name. What Charlie can do is buffer and hinder other meta's powers. He does this by another clear-ish type of blast, but with hints of different colors. Charlie shoots these blasts out of his hands. The power of the blasts accumulate, and can stack up against each other. Charlie is able to buffer two targets at once (because his hands can be aimed in different directions). The effects of the blasts also last ten minutes. While not able to stop his target's powers completely, Charlie can reduce the effectiveness of the target's powers in the following ways:
1 blast - One power (my choice) is reduced to 75% efficiency
2 blasts - One power is reduced to 50% efficiency, or two powers are reduced to 75% efficiency.
3 blasts and more - For each additional blast, either an additional power can be reduced in like manner, or the one power that was reduced to 50% efficiency drops down by 10% efficiency.

Damage Reduction - Charlie will not take as much damage from attacks. The problem is, this defense power is also somewhat random. For every attack Charlie is exposed to, this ability blocks anywhere from 10% to 100% of the attack. (This will be randomly rolled by an online number generator). Charlie has no idea what makes it work. Sometimes, he gets almost full damage against him. This works on all melee and ranged physical attacks, energy blasts, and every other kind of attack except mental attacks, which will do full damage.

Property Manipulation - Not only can Charlie randomly alter powers of individuals, he can also change non-biological materials into other random materials. He cannot turn anything into gas or liquid if it is a solid, and vice versa. Only things within their proper classes can be changed (solid to another solid, liquid to liquid, gas to gas). For this, he shoots a blast from his eyes (clear-ish with metallic green accents). Range is 20 feet. The form and shape of the target is not changed by this power, just the property of it (though it is possible that the form and shape can be changed soon after, depending on the kind of thing Charlie turns it into). He is only able to change one item at a time (because he can only look in one place at a time).

Get you mad - One of Charlie's earliest powers to manifest itself, Charlie can make targets enraged. This takes place by pheromones that he can secrete, though now has learned to control it. The pheromones work best in enclosed areas, being dissipated in the air outside over time. Still, even outside, the anger pheromones can make short work of a target's intentions to remain calm and cool. The object of a target's anger can be anything in the area - even Charlie himself - but a different reactor hormone in Charlie makes him one of the last objects of a target's rage possible. This means that if there are others, or even other objects in the area besides Charlie, there's a good chance that the target will get mad at that person or object instead of Charlie. Still, Charlie has been known to be the object of a target's wrath on more than one occasion...

Weaknesses:
-Charlie cannot control or determine ahead of time what an opponents new changed power(s) would be. It could be that Charlie makes the opponent stronger.
-Charlie cannot control or determine ahead of time what kind of material he changes things to. If he needs something weak, it could make it strong and vice versa.
-If he cannot see a target who is a person (due to invisibility, camouflage, super speed, or if he is made temporarily blind), Charlie can't change the powers of the opponent.
-While Charlie's abilities give him moves he can do against metas and other powered people, he isn't as effective against normal soldiers and weapons.
-With his anger inducement, sometimes Charlie can get in trouble, being blamed, not trusted or even assaulted, where a normal person would be fine.

Optional!

Dislikes:
Last edited by Talchyon on Wed Aug 07, 2019 4:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Flarbinia
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Flarbinia » Wed Aug 07, 2019 2:50 pm

Talchyon wrote:Name: Charlie Meschke (aka "Wildcard")

Appearance:

Bio: Charlie Meschke had a difficult childhood, to say the least. Due to an inability to control his powers at first when he was thirteen, Charlie learned the hard way about his ability to induce people to anger, often at him. His family life at home became tense when his parents argued more than ever, for no reason, or punished him for slight offenses. Likewise, school life in 6th grade also became very difficult for Charlie when friends of his got angry at him for little reason and he couldn't win them back, when bullies targeted him more often for no reason, and when teachers suspended him - for no reason. However, some of his other powers were also awakening. When some of the school bullies hit him, Charlie sometimes felt very little harm from the attacks.

His parents thought it best to send him to a private school where someone - anyone - could try to teach Charlie to use his powers. On the way to the school, however, the agents brought to take him fell under the influence of his uncontrolled pheromones, and in their rage decided to send the object of their rage to a different place - a prison for juvenile meta delinquents. There, Charlie had to learn the hard way how to control his abilities, sometimes fighting other metas as punishments. It was here that he learned of his ability over other's abilities - to change them randomly, to buffer and neuter them, and by this, to survive.

Charlie got out a few years later due to good behavior. Finally understanding how to control his pheromone secretion, Charlie was no longer the unjust object of others' rage. He got out, and tried to make it on his own for a while, not wanting to make contact with his parents who Charlie felt abandoned him.

During the Durant incident, Charlie was breaking out of a potential arrest from Ragnarok. He had been apprehended in north Texas, and was being transported in an armored car to Fort Leavenworth, Kansas. Driving through Stillwater, Charlie caused his handcuffs to have the properties of aluminum foil and easily got out. Grabbing the guard's gun, Charlie caused the other guard's weapon to become massively heavier so he couldn't lift it. Due to the sudden weight in the vehicle, it slowed down enough for Charlie to change the properties of the van doors - this time, to become a big wet lasagna noodle. He took off, managed to escape, and has been in hiding since.

Powers:
Wildcard - Charlie gets his alias due to his main primary ability: He can temporarily change the powers and abilities of other people to other abilities. This can mean changing an attacker's powerful attack ability to a purely defensive or neutral action. It can also have the adverse effect of making a friend weaker or an enemy stronger. The affected person will notice something is different with their ability, but would probably try to use their old ability anyway - to a startling discovery when it has become a new power. The transmuted super ability will be completely random (found by using the random super ability from the wiki page and taking what comes up, with the exception of powers that are completely too OP at my discretion). The duration that powers are changed will be for ten minutes. The manner this happens is by a blast of a clear-ish yet visible effect from Charlie's eyes. He has a range as far as he can see. If his blast hits his target, the targets powers will all be changed effective immediately. Charlie can only affect one target at a time.

Power Shortage - This is not an electrical ability, despite it's name. What Charlie can do is buffer and hinder other meta's powers. He does this by another clear-ish type of blast, but with hints of different colors. Charlie shoots these blasts out of his hands. The power of the blasts accumulate, and can stack up against each other. Charlie is able to buffer two targets at once (because his hands can be aimed in different directions). The effects of the blasts also last ten minutes. While not able to stop his target's powers completely, Charlie can reduce the effectiveness of the target's powers in the following ways:
2 blasts - One power is reduced to 50% efficiency, or two powers are reduced to 75% efficiency.
3 blasts and more - For each additional blast, either an additional power can be reduced in like manner, or the one power that was reduced to 50% efficiency drops down by 10% efficiency.

Damage Reduction - Charlie will not take as much damage from attacks. The problem is, this defense power is also somewhat random. For every attack Charlie is exposed to, this ability blocks anywhere from 10% to 100% of the attack. (This will be randomly rolled by an online number generator). Charlie has no idea what makes it work. Sometimes, he gets almost full damage against him. This works on all melee and ranged physical attacks, energy blasts, and every other kind of attack except mental attacks, which will do full damage.

Property Manipulation - Not only can Charlie randomly alter powers of individuals, he can also change non-biological materials into other random materials. He cannot turn anything into gas or liquid if it is a solid, and vice versa. Only things within their proper classes can be changed (solid to another solid, liquid to liquid, gas to gas). For this, he shoots a blast from his eyes (clear-ish with metallic green accents). Range is 20 feet. The form and shape of the target is not changed by this power, just the property of it (though it is possible that the form and shape can be changed soon after, depending on the kind of thing Charlie turns it into). He is only able to change one item at a time (because he can only look in one place at a time).

Get you mad - One of Charlie's earliest powers to manifest itself, Charlie can make targets enraged. This takes place by pheromones that he can secrete, though now has learned to control it. The pheromones work best in enclosed areas, being dissipated in the air outside over time. Still, even outside, the anger pheromones can make short work of a target's intentions to remain calm and cool. The object of a target's anger can be anything in the area - even Charlie himself - but a different reactor hormone in Charlie makes him one of the last objects of a target's rage possible. This means that if there are others, or even other objects in the area besides Charlie, there's a good chance that the target will get mad at that person or object instead of Charlie. Still, Charlie has been known to be the object of a target's wrath on more than one occasion...

Weaknesses:
-Charlie cannot control or determine ahead of time what an opponents new changed power(s) would be. It could be that Charlie makes the opponent stronger.
-Charlie cannot control or determine ahead of time what kind of material he changes things to. If he needs something weak, it could make it strong and vice versa.
-If he cannot see a target who is a person (due to invisibility, camouflage, super speed, or if he is made temporarily blind), Charlie can't change the powers of the opponent.
-While Charlie's abilities give him moves he can do against metas and other powered people, he isn't as effective against normal soldiers and weapons.
-With his anger inducement, sometimes Charlie can get in trouble, being blamed, not trusted or even assaulted, where a normal person would be fine.

Optional!

Dislikes:
[/quote]
Accepted

Pere Housh Alpha
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Feb 06, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Pere Housh Alpha » Wed Aug 07, 2019 11:01 pm

Appearance:

Powers:

Weaknesses:

Optional!

Dislikes:

I notice that some of this guy's is OP such as Power Shortage. This power is too OP and should be removed to make everything fair.
As Ben Shapiro likes to say, "Facts don't care about feelings."
Michael Thomas, Member of National People's Party

“The constitutions of most of our States assert, that all power is inherent in the people...that it is their right and duty to be at all times armed.”
Thomas Jefferson

Pro: Capitalism, Conservatism, Right to Bear Arms, Death Penalty, Legal Immigration,Trump
Against: SJWS, Modern Leftism, Socialism, Islamism, Orwellian Government, Communism, AOC, Political correctness

Quebec-Libre
Diplomat

Postby Quebec-Libre » Wed Aug 07, 2019 11:15 pm

Pere Housh Alpha wrote:

Appearance:

Powers:

Weaknesses:

Optional!

Dislikes:

I notice that some of this guy's is OP such as Power Shortage. This power is too OP and should be removed to make everything fair.

I agree, though, as Co-OP of the forum the rest is really good to me. The only reason I'm against that power is that, it sounds good and all, but 5 words for you: "Remove flight for falling death"

Flarbinia
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Flarbinia » Thu Aug 08, 2019 6:48 am

Pere Housh Alpha wrote:

Appearance:

Powers:

Weaknesses:

Optional!

Dislikes:

His character is going to need it going up against the villains I am going to send his way.

Talchyon
Negotiator

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Talchyon » Fri Aug 09, 2019 3:46 am

We need a new rule: No posting in the IC things that should go in the OOC.

Flarbinia
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Flarbinia » Fri Aug 09, 2019 11:09 am

Talchyon wrote:We need a new rule: No posting in the IC things that should go in the OOC.

Done and done.

Flarbinia
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Updated List Of Currently Available missions

Postby Flarbinia » Fri Aug 09, 2019 3:02 pm

Superhero Missions
Destroy R.A.G.N.A.R.O.K Communications Center
Kill The Fiery Cyborg Twins
Prevent theft of Hope Diamond
Supervillain Mission
Hack R.A.G.N.A.R.O.K Communications Center
Extract the Fiery Cyborg Twins
Steal Crown Jewels

Pere Housh Alpha
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Pere Housh Alpha » Fri Aug 09, 2019 8:44 pm

Just reminding people that Ethan left the Defrosting Eight after Rachel convinced him that their friendship was worth it plus Rachel is very protective of Ethan and will kill anybody that tried to separate them.

“The constitutions of most of our States assert, that all power is inherent in the people...that it is their right and duty to be at all times armed.”
Thomas Jefferson

Pro: Capitalism, Conservatism, Right to Bear Arms, Death Penalty, Legal Immigration,Trump
Against: SJWS, Modern Leftism, Socialism, Islamism, Orwellian Government, Communism, AOC, Political correctness

Quebec-Libre
Diplomat

Postby Quebec-Libre » Fri Aug 09, 2019 8:45 pm

Pere Housh Alpha wrote:Just reminding people that Ethan left the Defrosting Eight after Rachel convinced him that their friendship was worth it plus Rachel is very protective of Ethan and will kill anybody that tried to separate them.

That's just wow.

Talchyon
Negotiator

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Talchyon » Fri Aug 09, 2019 8:48 pm

Pere Housh Alpha wrote:Just reminding people that Ethan left the Defrosting Eight after Rachel convinced him that their friendship was worth it plus Rachel is very protective of Ethan and will kill anybody that tried to separate them.

I'm sure the Defrosting Eight will be perfectly well-behaved ladies and gentlemen, and cause absolutely no problems with anyone. Because, that's so fitting the style of this RP. (Sarcasm font off)

Pere Housh Alpha
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Pere Housh Alpha » Fri Aug 09, 2019 9:10 pm

Talchyon wrote:

I'm sure the Defrosting Eight will be perfectly well-behaved ladies and gentlemen, and cause absolutely no problems with anyone. Because, that's so fitting the style of this RP. (Sarcasm font off)

They will die if they try. Ethan is becoming like a brother to Rachel that is why she is protective of him.

Thomas Jefferson

Quebec-Libre
Diplomat

Postby Quebec-Libre » Fri Aug 09, 2019 9:21 pm

Pere Housh Alpha wrote:
Talchyon wrote:

They will die if they try. Ethan is becoming like a brother to Rachel that is why she is protective of him.

I'd say it's starting to look like a slow-burn romance but that works too.

Talchyon
Negotiator

Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Talchyon » Fri Aug 09, 2019 9:24 pm

Pere Housh Alpha wrote:
Talchyon wrote:

Who said the Defrosting Eight had to do anything against Ethan or Rachel? There's a whole city of carnage available for them.

Quebec-Libre
Diplomat

Postby Quebec-Libre » Fri Aug 09, 2019 9:27 pm

Talchyon wrote:
Pere Housh Alpha wrote:They will die if they try. Ethan is becoming like a brother to Rachel that is why she is protective of him.

Who said the Defrosting Eight had to do anything against Ethan or Rachel? There's a whole city of carnage available for them.

It's not the first time Ethan quits on them. They'd be pretty pissed.

Flarbinia
Negotiator

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Flarbinia » Fri Aug 09, 2019 9:29 pm

Quebec-Libre wrote:
Talchyon wrote:

It's not the first time Ethan quits on them. They'd be pretty pissed.

The Defrosting Eight views Ethan as an untrustworthy business partner. No more, no less.

Pere Housh Alpha
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Pere Housh Alpha » Fri Aug 09, 2019 10:39 pm

Where is the Communications Center at anyway?

Thomas Jefferson

Pere Housh Alpha
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Pere Housh Alpha » Fri Aug 09, 2019 10:41 pm

Quebec-Libre wrote:
Pere Housh Alpha wrote:They will die if they try. Ethan is becoming like a brother to Rachel that is why she is protective of him.

I'd say it's starting to look like a slow-burn romance but that works too.

How do you want to this then?

Thomas Jefferson

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse