NATION

PASSWORD

A Warm Welcome from London(OOC, Always open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Lessoni
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 24, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Lessoni » Sun Jun 09, 2019 12:25 pm

The Felan Federation wrote:A Warm Welcome from London Character Application

Name: Alicia Wundfra / Teufelsengel / Devil Angel
Sexual orientation(optional): Bi
Role: Investigation
Appearance:

Backstory: Alicia had been a mere Catholic girl, born in 1930 growing up in Germany, before the Nazi Party came to power. As among many 'sub-race' people, she and her family had been taken captive. Unfortunately for her, she had ended up in the more worst part of the Detention Camps - namely the Experimentation Ward. In her case, she was the test-bed for Project Teufelsengel or literally Devil Angel - a method of creating an assassin in the form of a harmless woman.

Mostly it included on having her psychologically broken, remade and broken again - until she forgot her home, her family and even her last name. Alicia was one of several dozen, granted she managed to last longer than most - or had her sanity so skewed, that her body refused to accept pain anymore. As she literally took on the ego of Devil Angel - her method of assassination was a mixture of awe and shock. In her disguise of being a showgirl, dancer or singer - someone harmless and almost beautiful, an Angel. Before having that broken by the shock - playing on the human mind and it's natural fears, a Devil - before being cut down.

While most of the camps were eventually liberated - the one they were operated in was scheduled to be incinerated and destroyed. Granted, by that point Alicia at the age of fifteen had learned enough - and managed to kill seven guards before escaping the burning ruin. Becoming a Teufelsengel in the flesh, granted in the New World - she had plenty of targets to kill, none of whom were without sin. Though as she got older, a bit of her old personality returned - allowing her to be normal-ish by day and the Teufelsengel at night.

Subterfuge/disguise expert
Occultist/magician/trickster
Poisoner
Knife-Fighting
Pain-tolerance

Mentally unstable
Shock-and-awe value can fear off
Isn't physically capable

Make-up kit, that can double as both for disguising and also poisoning.
An array of bladed knives of various size and shape attached to her body and dress.
Lipstick tube, that can spray liquid tar.

Hometown: Forgotten/Berlin

Faction:(For now this is Marshall and Anderson) M/A

I'm gonna accept this, but I'm gonna ask you to keep edge levels down
Pebis

The Felan Federation
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 01, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Felan Federation » Sun Jun 09, 2019 12:37 pm

Lessoni wrote:
The Felan Federation wrote:A Warm Welcome from London Character Application

Name: Alicia Wundfra / Teufelsengel / Devil Angel
Sexual orientation(optional): Bi
Role: Investigation
Appearance:

Backstory: Alicia had been a mere Catholic girl, born in 1930 growing up in Germany, before the Nazi Party came to power. As among many 'sub-race' people, she and her family had been taken captive. Unfortunately for her, she had ended up in the more worst part of the Detention Camps - namely the Experimentation Ward. In her case, she was the test-bed for Project Teufelsengel or literally Devil Angel - a method of creating an assassin in the form of a harmless woman.

Mostly it included on having her psychologically broken, remade and broken again - until she forgot her home, her family and even her last name. Alicia was one of several dozen, granted she managed to last longer than most - or had her sanity so skewed, that her body refused to accept pain anymore. As she literally took on the ego of Devil Angel - her method of assassination was a mixture of awe and shock. In her disguise of being a showgirl, dancer or singer - someone harmless and almost beautiful, an Angel. Before having that broken by the shock - playing on the human mind and it's natural fears, a Devil - before being cut down.

While most of the camps were eventually liberated - the one they were operated in was scheduled to be incinerated and destroyed. Granted, by that point Alicia at the age of fifteen had learned enough - and managed to kill seven guards before escaping the burning ruin. Becoming a Teufelsengel in the flesh, granted in the New World - she had plenty of targets to kill, none of whom were without sin. Though as she got older, a bit of her old personality returned - allowing her to be normal-ish by day and the Teufelsengel at night.

Subterfuge/disguise expert
Occultist/magician/trickster
Poisoner
Knife-Fighting
Pain-tolerance

Mentally unstable
Shock-and-awe value can fear off
Isn't physically capable

Make-up kit, that can double as both for disguising and also poisoning.
An array of bladed knives of various size and shape attached to her body and dress.
Lipstick tube, that can spray liquid tar.

Hometown: Forgotten/Berlin

Faction:(For now this is Marshall and Anderson) M/A

Hehe. Got it. She is mostly the 'look my face is melting spooky' kind of edgy. Than the other kind of edge that you can shave with.

so then. How can I join the fun?

Lessoni
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Lessoni » Sun Jun 09, 2019 12:47 pm

The Felan Federation wrote:
Lessoni wrote:

Hehe. Got it. She is mostly the 'look my face is melting spooky' kind of edgy. Than the other kind of edge that you can shave with.

Well, currently Marshall and Anderson have just finished a meeting with some of the other characters, so if you want to just have Alicia show up later for any reason that'd be fine
Pebis

The Felan Federation
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Felan Federation » Sun Jun 09, 2019 12:54 pm

Lessoni wrote:

Well, currently Marshall and Anderson have just finished a meeting with some of the other characters, so if you want to just have Alicia show up later for any reason that'd be fine

Okay. How should I join or start off?

Lessoni
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Lessoni » Sun Jun 09, 2019 1:29 pm

Lessoni wrote:

It'd be fine if you had her enter the office while Marshall does his paperwork and we can get the intro out of the way
Pebis

The Felan Federation
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Felan Federation » Sun Jun 09, 2019 1:38 pm

Lessoni wrote:

It'd be fine if you had her enter the office while Marshall does his paperwork and we can get the intro out of the way

Got it.

Amytha red
Civil Servant

Founded: Apr 26, 2015
Ex-Nation

A Warm Welcome from London(OOC, Always open)

Postby Amytha red » Sun Jun 09, 2019 1:40 pm

Here goes

Name: Alfred Winterbourne
Sexual orientation : Heterosexual
Role: Investigator
Appearance: Image
185 cm/81 Kg

Backstory: Alfred was Born as the third son of the Winterbourne family in 1938 at York, Close to the start of WW II. The Winterbourne is a family of minor nobility, one whose wealth mostly came from their Shipbuilding Company rather than their lands. Realizing how he was not likely to inherits much Alfred decided to carve his own path and put himself into study. At least when he wanted to. He was well known to be a naturally sharp student since he was young among his teachers, and managed to be accepted by a prestigious university where he decided to study chemistry and graduated without much trouble in 1959.

After he finished his University education he was employed by a famous mining company, Williams and Blacks Mining. Co. His university education and the lack of manpower in England post WW II worked to his favor as his expertise was greatly sought after. He worked at this mining company for 3 years and later moved to a chemical industry Grayson petrochemical company in 1962. This is where he worked until he received a fateful letter from a certain Marshall and Anderson company, promising a better pay and various other privileges. Already bored of his office works Alfred more or less jumped into his new job, hopeful of more excitement in his life (and better pay, mostly the excitement though).

Abilities and skills :
Great Chemist
Skilled forensic investigator
Decent CQC fighter (Boxing and Judo)
Decent Marksman
Fluent german and decent Italian
General university education

Weaknesses : Lazy and apathetic. Also somewhat forgetful, especially of names and faces.

Equipment : Steam revolver, pocket knife, pen, notebook, and assorted stuffs (mostly related to forensic investigation, he might carry more and better tools according to his assignment)
Hometown : York, England.
Faction : Marshall and Anderson
Last edited by Amytha red on Sun Jun 09, 2019 1:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lessoni
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Lessoni » Sun Jun 09, 2019 2:10 pm

Amytha red wrote:Here goes

Appearance: (Image)
185 cm/81 Kg

Backstory: Alfred was Born as the third son of the Winterbourne family in 1938 at York, Close to the start of WW II. The Winterbourne is a family of minor nobility, one whose wealth mostly came from their Shipbuilding Company rather than their lands. Realizing how he was not likely to inherits much Alfred decided to carve his own path and put himself into study. At least when he wanted to. He was well known to be a naturally sharp student since he was young among his teachers, and managed to be accepted by a prestigious university where he decided to study chemistry and graduated without much trouble in 1959.

After he finished his University education he was employed by a famous mining company, Williams and Blacks Mining. Co. His university education and the lack of manpower in England post WW II worked to his favor as his expertise was greatly sought after. He worked at this mining company for 3 years and later moved to a chemical industry Grayson petrochemical company in 1962. This is where he worked until he received a fateful letter from a certain Marshall and Anderson company, promising a better pay and various other privileges. Already bored of his office works Alfred more or less jumped into his new job, hopeful of more excitement in his life (and better pay, mostly the excitement though).

Abilities and skills :
Great Chemist
Decent Marksman

Weaknesses : Lazy and apathetic. Also somewhat forgetful, especially of names and faces.

Equipment : Steam revolver, pocket knife, pen, notebook, and assorted stuffs (mostly related to forensic investigation, he might carry more and better tools according to his assignment)

I like the premise, but I'm not seeing anything that would cause Marshall and Anderson to have an interest in him
Pebis

Amytha red
Civil Servant

Founded: Apr 26, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Amytha red » Sun Jun 09, 2019 2:14 pm

Lessoni wrote:
Amytha red wrote:Here goes

Appearance: (Image)
185 cm/81 Kg

Abilities and skills :
Great Chemist
Decent Marksman

I like the premise, but I'm not seeing anything that would cause Marshall and Anderson to have an interest in him

He could be their personal CSI basically. Most of the investigators seems to be good at investigating people, Alfred investigate objects. Fingerprints, blood, hair, etc.

If you're still not interested i guess i can change his skills.

Lessoni
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Lessoni » Sun Jun 09, 2019 2:25 pm

Amytha red wrote:
Lessoni wrote:

He could be their personal CSI basically. Most of the investigators seems to be good at investigating people, Alfred investigate objects. Fingerprints, blood, hair, etc.

No everything seems fine, maybe just put he moonlighted as a forensic investigator on the side along with his normal job
Pebis

Cossack Khanate
Diplomat

Founded: May 09, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Cossack Khanate » Sun Jun 09, 2019 6:10 pm

Amytha red wrote:He could be their personal CSI basically. Most of the investigators seems to be good at investigating people, Alfred investigate objects. Fingerprints, blood, hair, etc.

I think Lessoni means that Alfred should have done some vigilante investigating, so that M&A would have found out about his skills.
The Holy Decreeist Empire of Cossack Khanate
We don’t use NS Stats, to do so would be ridiculous. You also can’t check my factbooks...because they are in Google Docs. Tee hee
Council of Free Market Economies ,ReArk Armaments (WIP)
A proud member of the regions Cornellia (IC) and Farkasfalka (OOC).
Proud Monarch of the ♔♚IMPERION COALITION♚♔
Me in not so much of nutshell: The Nutshell

Lessoni
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Lessoni » Sun Jun 09, 2019 6:33 pm

Cossack Khanate wrote:
Amytha red wrote:He could be their personal CSI basically. Most of the investigators seems to be good at investigating people, Alfred investigate objects. Fingerprints, blood, hair, etc.

I think Lessoni means that Alfred should have done some vigilante investigating, so that M&A would have found out about his skills.

Exactly
Pebis

Eggistaan
Envoy

Founded: Dec 19, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Eggistaan » Mon Jun 10, 2019 11:25 am

A Warm Welcome from London Character Application

Name: Elanor (Steam powered Mark V land ship)
Sexual orientation(optional): N/A
Role: Security
Appearance:

Backstory:Built in the Midwest and shipped to France in 1917 just in time for the battle of Cambrai, Elanor, a mark V female is there to support the infantry going Over the top. The crew being experienced do very well and allow the British forces to move forward, however when the tank is tracked and the crew is killed trying to repair it, Elanor is abandoned and forgotten for the rest of the war. After the war Elanor is miraculously still alive and is found by the British and is shipped back home for display in a British army camp as a souvenir of the Great war. Unfortunately with these current surge of events, the army camp closed and leaves the tank not maintained for a couple of years. Somehow a couple of thugs manage to remove it of its pedestal and and load it with fuel to take it to their warehouse to install a steam powered engine. The land-ship spent a few years with them before the crew botched a bank job and were involved in a shootout with the police. All the thugs outside the tank were killed and the only survivor was the driver who retreated Elanor into a side street and left her. The police that were tailing her found her and sent Elanor to the police station.They put her up for sale to subsidise some of the costs they had. The great folk at Marshall and Anderson saw some potential in having an ex army/ criminal tank in their arsenal and since they had more than enough money, they made the purchase.

Armoured
automatic firing capabilities
Scary looking
Crew protection
Fire resistance

Explosives
Needs fuel
Anything stronger than a bullet as Armour is fatigued
Can be Tracked

6 Lewis guns
Extra tracks
Fuel canisters

Hometown: A factory complex in the midwest (probably demolished)

Faction:Marshall and Anderson
Last edited by Eggistaan on Mon Jun 10, 2019 11:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
I'm sorry for all the people who saw the redefinition of stupidity when I was playing as Hatootehland back in 2015. I was eleven then, yes, I was eleven.

Lessoni
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Lessoni » Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:33 pm

Eggistaan wrote:A Warm Welcome from London Character Application

Name: Elanor (Steam powered Mark V land ship)
Sexual orientation(optional): N/A
Appearance:
Backstory:Built in the Midwest and shipped to France in 1917 just in time for the battle of Cambrai, Elanor, a mark V female is there to support the infantry going Over the top. The crew being experienced do very well and allow the British forces to move forward, however when the tank is tracked and the crew is killed trying to repair it, Elanor is abandoned and forgotten for the rest of the war. After the war Elanor is miraculously still alive and is found by the British and is shipped back home for display in a British army camp as a souvenir of the Great war. Unfortunately with these current surge of events, the army camp closed and leaves the tank not maintained for a couple of years. Somehow a couple of thugs manage to remove it of its pedestal and and load it with fuel to take it to their warehouse to install a steam powered engine. The land-ship spent a few years with them before the crew botched a bank job and were involved in a shootout with the police. All the thugs outside the tank were killed and the only survivor was the driver who retreated Elanor into a side street and left her. The police that were tailing her found her and sent Elanor to the police station.They put her up for sale to subsidise some of the costs they had. The great folk at Marshall and Anderson saw some potential in having an ex army/ criminal tank in their arsenal and since they had more than enough money, they made the purchase.

Armoured
automatic firing capabilities
Scary looking
Crew protection
Fire resistance

Explosives
Needs fuel
Anything stronger than a bullet as Armour is fatigued
Can be Tracked

6 Lewis guns
Extra tracks
Fuel canisters

Hometown: A factory complex in the midwest (probably demolished)

Faction:Marshall and Anderson

On one hand, I want to accept this for the meme, but on the other hand I know that the tone of this RP is serious enough that I shouldn't... heck it I'll find a use for it, accepted
Pebis

Ameriganastan
Khan of Spam

Founded: Jul 01, 2008
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ameriganastan » Mon Jun 10, 2019 6:09 pm

Are explosives a thing in this world?
The Incompetent Critic
DENVER BRONCOS fan
Eric Lumen: Ultimate Chad
Force of nature.
The Ameri Train.
The Ameri song
Tsundere Ameri.
HulkAmeri
Ameri goes to court.
Universal Constant
Edward Richtofen wrote:Ameri's so tough that he criticized an Insane Asylum and was promptly let out

Ameri does the impossible.
Fire the Ameri.
Sinovet wrote:Ameri's like Honey badger. He don't give a fuck.

Krazakistan wrote: He is a force of negativity for the sake of negativity

Onocarcass wrote:Trying to change Ameri, is like trying to drag a 2 ton block of lead with your d**k.

Immoren wrote:When Ameri says something is shit it's good and when Ameri says some thing is good it's great. *nods*

Gerdon Laughis
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 24, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Gerdon Laughis » Mon Jun 10, 2019 6:15 pm

Ameriganastan wrote:Are explosives a thing in this world?

Tech is the same up to the mid 20th century

Ameriganastan
Khan of Spam

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ameriganastan » Mon Jun 10, 2019 6:19 pm

Gerdon Laughis wrote:
Ameriganastan wrote:Are explosives a thing in this world?

Tech is the same up to the mid 20th century

Sweet.
The Incompetent Critic
DENVER BRONCOS fan
Force of nature.
The Ameri Train.
The Ameri song
Tsundere Ameri.
HulkAmeri
Ameri goes to court.
Universal Constant
Edward Richtofen wrote:Ameri's so tough that he criticized an Insane Asylum and was promptly let out

Fire the Ameri.

Onocarcass wrote:Trying to change Ameri, is like trying to drag a 2 ton block of lead with your d**k.

Immoren wrote:When Ameri says something is shit it's good and when Ameri says some thing is good it's great. *nods*

Vildecolm
Civil Servant

Founded: Jun 10, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Vildecolm » Mon Jun 10, 2019 7:33 pm

Tag for interest :)
What a fascinating and well thought out concept. Hope I'm not too late to the party!

Gerdon Laughis
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 24, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Gerdon Laughis » Mon Jun 10, 2019 8:46 pm

Vildecolm wrote:Tag for interest :)
What a fascinating and well thought out concept. Hope I'm not too late to the party!

Not at all!

Ameriganastan
Khan of Spam

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Ameriganastan » Tue Jun 11, 2019 1:14 am

Ameriganastan wrote:
Gerdon Laughis wrote:Tech is the same up to the mid 20th century

Sweet.

Actually, never mind. I can't think of a good character for this.
The Incompetent Critic
DENVER BRONCOS fan
Force of nature.
The Ameri Train.
The Ameri song
Tsundere Ameri.
HulkAmeri
Ameri goes to court.
Universal Constant

Fire the Ameri.

Cossack Khanate
Diplomat

Founded: May 09, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Cossack Khanate » Tue Jun 11, 2019 1:07 pm

We need like steam scientist boi. Like “I can shoot this pistol but nothing else, but here’s a minigun I just built” Something like that
Ameriganastan wrote:
Ameriganastan wrote:Sweet.

Actually, never mind. I can't think of a good character for this.
The Holy Decreeist Empire of Cossack Khanate
We don’t use NS Stats, to do so would be ridiculous. You also can’t check my factbooks...because they are in Google Docs. Tee hee
Council of Free Market Economies ,ReArk Armaments (WIP)
A proud member of the regions Cornellia (IC) and Farkasfalka (OOC).
Proud Monarch of the ♔♚IMPERION COALITION♚♔
Me in not so much of nutshell: The Nutshell

Union Princes
Senator

Founded: Nov 02, 2017
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Union Princes » Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:41 am

Name: Dr. Franz Kessel / The Munich Mangler
Sexual orientation: Asexual
Role: Forensic Medic
Appearance:

Backstory:
Born in 1918 in Munich, Germany, Franz was forced to grow up in a turbulent time in German history. His childhood and teenage years saw the end of the Great War, the treaty of Versailles, the Great Depression, the rise of the Nazis. But he didn’t pay too much attention to the growing popularity of Hitler as the Swastika was slowly consuming Germany. For Franz, he was too busy helping out at nurseries and animal shelters which ignited his passion to become a doctor.

However, WW2 broke out in 1939 and he was drafted into the Wehrmacht at age 21 as a field medic. Fortunately, he got his doctorate degree just before he was sent to the frontlines. His skills were nothing short of extraordinary and pretty soon the SS were keen on using his medical skills for other purposes. Franz was relocated from the battlefield and stationed at numerous concentration camps, labour camps and death camps to be an angel of death.

His list of chores ranged from weeding out the weak inmates to performing bizarre medical experiments on them. At first, Franz was confused since his degree prepared him for veterinary and human healthcare not for torture and abuse. Then he realized it was his skills in surgery than made him an asset. The inmates called him “the Munich Mangler” because of his work yet his compliance to SS orders was unusual despite having enigmatic opinions on human experimentation.

When it became clear that Germany was losing when Franz was pulled off from the camps and placed on the frontlines as a field medic again. He then took the initiative to surrender to a British armor division before leaking them directions to some of the camps that he was assigned.

After the war’s end, Franz was overlooked during Operation Paperclip but was acquitted by the Allies since no hard evidence exist of Franz claiming responsibility for the deaths of the inmates. Any mention was just a footnote detailing his assigned locations. Meanwhile, his record was in the form of his comrades continuing to thank him for saving their lives from circumstances that would otherwise killed them. Franz soon got a job as a dog veterinarian in America before drifting to London to take up a job offer at a local hospital. It was a normal, undisturbed life until a letter came upon his desk waiting to be opened.
~surgery
~medical knowledge
~first aid
~skilled with knives and needles
~26 years of medical experience
~6 years of combat experience

~his secret reputation as the Mangler
~Poor marksmanship
~Poor hand-to-hand combat
~Not young anymore

~MP40
~Winchester trench gun (Model 12)
~First Aid kit
~needles
~knives
~gloves and mask
~bayonet

Hometown: Munich

Faction: Marshall & Anderson
There is no such thing as peace, only truce between wars

Lessoni
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Lessoni » Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:43 am

Union Princes wrote:A Warm Welcome from London Character Application

Name: Dr. Franz Kessel / The Munich Mangler
Sexual orientation: Asexual
Role: Forensic Medic
Appearance:
Backstory:
Born in 1918 in Munich, Germany, Franz was forced to grow up in a turbulent time in German history. His childhood and teenage years saw the end of the Great War, the treaty of Versailles, the Great Depression, the rise of the Nazis. But he didn’t pay too much attention to the growing popularity of Hitler as the Swastika was slowly consuming Germany. For Franz, he was too busy helping out at nurseries and animal shelters which ignited his passion to become a doctor.

However, WW2 broke out in 1939 and he was drafted into the Wehrmacht at age 21 as a field medic. Fortunately, he got his doctorate degree just before he was sent to the frontlines. His skills were nothing short of extraordinary and pretty soon the SS were keen on using his medical skills for other purposes. Franz was relocated from the battlefield and stationed at numerous concentration camps, labour camps and death camps to be an angel of death.

His list of chores ranged from weeding out the weak inmates to performing bizarre medical experiments on them. At first, Franz was confused since his degree prepared him for veterinary and human healthcare not for torture and abuse. Then he realized it was his skills in surgery than made him an asset. The inmates called him “the Munich Mangler” because of his work yet his compliance to SS orders was unusual despite having enigmatic opinions on human experimentation.

When it became clear that Germany was losing when Franz was pulled off from the camps and placed on the frontlines as a field medic again. He then took the initiative to surrender to a British armor division before leaking them directions to some of the camps that he was assigned.

After the war’s end, Franz was overlooked during Operation Paperclip but was acquitted by the Allies since no hard evidence exist of Franz claiming responsibility for the deaths of the inmates. Any mention was just a footnote detailing his assigned locations. Meanwhile, his record was in the form of his comrades continuing to thank him for saving their lives from circumstances that would otherwise killed them. Franz soon got a job as a dog veterinarian in America before drifting to London to take up a job offer at a local hospital. It was a normal, undisturbed life until a letter came upon his desk waiting to be opened.
~surgery
~medical knowledge
~first aid
~skilled with knives and needles
~26 years of medical experience
~6 years of combat experience

~his secret reputation as the Mangler
~Poor marksmanship
~Poor hand-to-hand combat
~Not young anymore

~MP40
~Winchester trench gun (Model 12)
~First Aid kit
~needles
~knives
~gloves and mask
~bayonet

Hometown: Munich

Faction: Marshall & Anderson

Accepted, but if he's just a caricature of the Medic from TF2 I will be slightly upset
Pebis

Illegal Planets
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 24, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Illegal Planets » Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:26 am

Tag, even though I just noticed my exact character idea is taken already :(
Last edited by Illegal Planets on Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
MDE never dies

”My rock and roll is not to entertain, but to annihilate"

Illegal Planets
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 24, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Illegal Planets » Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:51 am

Name: Kenneth "Brutus" McLeod
Sexual orientation: Heterosexual
Appearance: A large, menacing man, Kenneth stands 6'7. Well-muscled and eternally frowning.

Backstory: Born in 1928 in Glasgow, Scotland, Kenneth's upbringing was fairly dull, but rough. His father was a drunkard, and his mother a tyrant. Both did little in the way of parenting unless it came to punishing young Kenneth for some infraction or another, usually stealing or fighting. He was a notorious bully and stopped attending school in his seventh year, eventually falling in with a local gang called the Duke Street Fleet in his late teens. Generally considered a dimwit, he rarely spoke unless spoken to, was quick to anger, and seemed to derive pleasure from inflicting pain on whoever fell out of the gang's good graces, who were involved in numerous loansharking, gambling, and racketeering schemes.

Eventually landing himself in prison, he would serve 8 years after being made a patsy for a string of burglaries. On the inside, Kenneth was feared. He honed his body, and upon release in 1956 began competing in underground boxing tournaments throughout the UK. It was during one of these that he was discovered by one Dr. Hexter, who hired him as a personal bodyguard.

Brute Strength
    Intimidating
    Athletic
    Loyal
    Ferocious

Dim-witted
    Slow
    Ill-tempered

Large Satchel
    Shillelagh

Hometown: Glasgow, Scotland

Faction: Marshall and Anderson

Name: Dr. Herschel Wolf Hexter
Sexual orientation: Disinterested
Role: Investigator
Appearance: Ash was born with Proportionate Dwarfism so he only stands around 4'6. He is well-groomed and has pleasant features.

Backstory: The Hexters are a family of wealthy Jewish immigrants who fled to America after the German invasion of Poland in 1939. Herschel was seven years old at the time. He was enrolled into a private school in New York where he excelled at his studies, and was often the target of intense bullying due to his small stature. Rather than fight back, Herschel learned to defuse potentially hairy situations with a blend of humor and charm, though often earned himself more trouble with his propensity to crack wise at the expense of his bullies.

Herschel was a prodigy of sorts. What he lacked in physical strength, he made up for in musical talent, eloquence, and intellect. Eventually he went on to study medical science at Harvard University in Massachusetts, though his interests did not always pertain strictly to his classes as he was a voracious reader and scholar. With the help of his father, Herschel eventually moved to London to start his own practice. Considered somewhat eccentric, he still made a great many friends and connections due to his charismatic nature. One night while out walking alone he was set upon by a group of thugs who taunted, beat, and robbed him. Humiliated, Herschel decided to seek out a "professional" who could protect him and his clinic. There were many options in London, but Herschel found an exceptional specimen in Kenneth McLeod while travelling in Scotland.

Superior Intellect
    Educated (biochemistry, pharmacology, psychology)
    Charismatic
    Cunning

Physically Weak
Addict (Morphine)
Nearsighted (wears bifocals)
Suffers from Arthritis

Medical Books
Medical Instruments/Medicine
Violin

Hometown: New York, US

Faction: Marshall and Anderson
MDE never dies