NATION

PASSWORD

Young Crips [IC, CLOSED] [Gang RP]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Young Crips Official
Lobbyist

Founded: May 22, 2019
Ex-Nation

Young Crips [IC, CLOSED] [Gang RP]

Postby Young Crips Official » Sat May 25, 2019 6:58 pm

OOC

San Diego 2019 (no full date figure it out yourself)

This is the IC thread for the Young Crips thread, no OOC posts.

The yellow bus drove in front of the building and the doors opened as students entered Thompson High School on the first day of school. Most of them were normal people but a lot of them had on red or blue bandanas showing they are Bloods or Crips. Thompson High School is home of the Young Crips and Piru sets and gang war is expected. As you walk into the school for the first day you keep your hand on your gat and get ready to throw down with your rival gang.

(Post your character arriving here)
Last edited by Young Crips Official on Thu May 30, 2019 5:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rapperland
Attaché

Founded: Jul 31, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Rapperland » Sat May 25, 2019 8:10 pm

Duke Tupac von Eminemburg

"I'm beginning to feel like a Rap God, Rap God." A rapping voice slowly became audible as a Trans-Caucasian man slowly approached Thompson High School in a palanquin carried by the Rapperland Gang.

"Everybody want the key and the secret to rap immortality like I have got
Well, to be truthful the blueprint's simply rage and youthful exuberance
Everybody loves to root for a nuisance
Hit the earth like an asteroid, did nothing but shoot for the moon since
MC's get taken to school with this music
'Cause I use it as a vehicle to bus the rhyme"

Further rhymes were made in order to demoralize the opposing gangs. This school year will soon be dominated by the Rapperland Gang Empire.

Top OG
Civil Servant

Founded: May 23, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Top OG » Sat May 25, 2019 9:38 pm

Big James walked inside the school with his Ruger pistol in his pants and heard the sound of a white boy rapping with impossible power levels.

"WTF" said Big James and looked for the rapping white boy to come across Duke Tupac von Eminemburg.

"This is a Young Crips hood, blood," said Big James, narrowing his eyes and pulling the Ruger out of his pants. He pointed it at Tupac.

"Got my shooters in the trap, that’s who I give my packs to
30s all around and we a squeeze if we have to
My plug call my phone I’m just praying he get them packs through
It’s a drought in your town you know I’m finna tax you
Wanna be famous make your block name it after you" Big James rapped

"James making music that them real traps trap to
James making music that them real killers kill to
How James a rapper and he say he in the field too
Dare a nigga try me, pussy nigga I will kill you"

James started shooting at Tupac

Rapperland
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Rapperland » Sat May 25, 2019 10:25 pm

Duke Tupac von Eminemburg

"What the fuck, you lil' bitch?" rapped Eminemburg with an imaginary beat as he jumped out from his palanquin to dodge the bullets shot by a big black man.

"Look, I was gonna go easy on you not to hurt your feelings
But I'm only going to get this one chance
Something's wrong, I can feel it
Just a feeling I've got
Like something's about to happen
But I don't know what
If that means, what I think it means, we're in trouble."

Rapped Eminemburg as he got his 9mm XXXTentacion Killer series pistol to shoot at the big man.

Top OG
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Top OG » Sat May 25, 2019 10:44 pm

"Fuckin' dweeb, all you do is read the dictionary and stay inside
Fuck Rap God, I'm the Rap Devil
Comin' bare-faced with a black shovel
Like the Armageddon when the smoke settle
His body next to this instrumental, I'm sayin'"

Particles of clothing flew off as James was shot in the chest with the deadly xxXtentacion killer pistol but James rips his shirt off Hulk style and has a vest on. "real niggas always wear a vest," said James, and he shot at Eminemburg but hit a random girl from the NS nation of Equator named Henata killing her instantly.

"Shit" said James.

Police sirens wailed in the distance.

(JAMES GAINS A TWO STAR WANTED LEVEL)

The Chuck
Minister

Founded: Apr 18, 2018
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Chuck » Sat May 25, 2019 11:53 pm

Peter Ming stepped off the bus with his backpack full of books and his Colt Commander in the 3 o'clock position under his waistband. As he walked into the halls of Thompson High School, he chose to keep his head down and focus on getting to his locker like the past couple of years. As Peter walked along, he passed by a fairly large black kid and scruffy older white kid mouthing off at each other. As he continued to walk, Peter heard the sounds of gunshots directly behind him. In a heartbeat he swung his backpack to face the black and white kid who were going H.A.M. on each other with their gats and backed down the hall till he could duck around a corner.

"Less than 10 minutes before the first shooting... Off to a familiar start." muttered Peter under his breath.

Once he got to his locker, Peter opened it and started putting books and materials inside. Once he emptied out the books he wouldn't need for the day, he grabbed his history textbook and slid a couple different Guns & Ammo magazines into it before heading to his first class. On the way to class he had to gingerly step over the body of a dead girl in the hallway. Knowing it was related to the shootout earlier, he muttered under his breath,

"What a fucking guailo."

Slipping into his first class, Peter took a seat towards the back and opened his textbook to read about firearms for sale.
I advocate for violence every single day. I work in the arms industry.
In-Character Advertisement Space:
The Chuck wholly endorses Wolf Armaments, Lauzanexport CDT, and
Silverport Dockyards Ltd.

"Keep your guns... and buy more guns!" - Kitty Werthmann, Austrian Nazi Regime Survivor
Roof Korea, Best Korea. Hippity Hoppity, 내 재산에서 꺼져.
Pro: Liberty/Freedoms of the Individual, Unrestricted firearms ownership
-Slava-
Ukraini

Top OG
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Top OG » Sun May 26, 2019 12:04 am

Meanwhile ~

After the shooting in the middle of the school the San Diego Police are alerted and send three cop cars towards the school which are stuck in traffic and will take five minutes to reach the scene.

(ROLL FOR HOW RACIST THE COPS ARE 1d20 = 16)

The police bring assault rifles and police dogs hoping to terrorize the schools minorities. They also turn their body cameras off for the raid on the school but they are still stuck in traffic. (TRAFFIC ROLL 1d20 = 3) the cops are stuck in traffic and will not arrive for ten minutes.

Gwane
Lobbyist

Founded: Apr 01, 2019
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Gwane » Sun May 26, 2019 4:07 am

Dez sauntered away from the bus, backed by his homies, into school. He quickly slapped some ass before settling down in class when he heard someone rapping. Probably that guy with the weird name who raps, he thought. Then he heard shots.

Pop, pop, pop they went.
He reached for the Berreta 92 below his waist but remembered he was in class. He used the chaos to make some weed deals before settling down in chemistry

"Fucking bullets flying already? Must be a angry ass homie", he said to nobody in particular.

He was carefully studying glassware when he heard an XXXTentactionKiller being fired off and then sirens. He hastily hid his meth studies and acted all focused on science, even though he was focusing on some tits. Dez whips out his iPhone and snapchats the girl to send noodz later. He looks at him and smiles. Dez asks to go to the toilet where a lights a joint and smiles at how good life is.
Last edited by Gwane on Sun May 26, 2019 4:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

Young Crips Official
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Young Crips Official » Sun May 26, 2019 3:55 pm

After ten minutes stuck in traffic, the really racist cops arrive at Thompson High School, which they besiege and start terrorizing minorities inside. Many teachers seem unamused due to being used to violence and death. Some policemen remove the body of Henata from the premises as the remaining units look for James, who now has a three star wanted level. FBI units and helicopters may be called soon.

Meanwhile, P.E class has begun, and anyone can go there. Wanted subjects will lose all stars upon entering P.E.

Meanwhile...

El Compañero, a well known filipino young crip, walks out of his IT class when he hears the gunshots. "Ah shit, here we go again."

Wearing a free palestine tshirt and carrying a broken tablet he intended to fix eventually, El Compañero found his way to the bathroom, where he took from his bag what was considered gold in the streets. Two syringes of Desocizindoline, a popular drug of unknown origin, which he injected.

Soon, el Compañero began hallucinating a world of fantasy, where elves were treated as genetic trash by humans and killed in the millions, all the while a huge entity made of abdominal muscles controlled every path and every direction. Hordes of orc horse archers could be seen in the background.

Then, his high ended.

"Wow, I could go for some human right now."

El Compañero has become a cannibal and acquired a 5 star wanted level. National Guard units will arrive in (1d20 = 8) 20 minutes, with (1d6 = 1) muskets and poorly trained recruits.

Rapperland
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Rapperland » Sun May 26, 2019 5:31 pm

Duke Tupac von Eminemburg narrowly escapes police persecution despite being a minority due to being Trans-Caucasian via surgery.

"Now go to sleep bitch
Die, motherfucker, die
Ugh, time's up, bitch, close ya eyes
Go to sleep, bitch
Why are you still alive
How many times I gotta say, close ya eyes
And go to sleep bitch
Die motherfucker die, bye, bye, motherfucker, bye, bye
Go to sleep bitch
Why are you still alive
Why, die motherfucker, ah, ah, ah
Go to sleep bitch"

Rapped Eminemburg as he observes the situation of his enemies about to be shot.
Last edited by Rapperland on Sun May 26, 2019 5:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nazi Basurian Empire
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 18, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Nazi Basurian Empire » Sun May 26, 2019 10:03 pm

Liu Zhongjing was invited to the school as a lecturer on History. Today he was going to talk about how Chinese never invented anything and imported all advanced things from Inner Asia when the shooting began. This was rude and annoying

"It is time to show some Fellah what they are made of" Liu said as he brandished his prized weapon a steel pipe made in Chengdu that symbolized the great industry of Sichuan.

Liu ordered his students to take what they could use as weapons and advanced in a three-three formation to see what was going on
Powerful independent BaShu nation led by Liu Zhongjing II "Alfred Rosenberg"
(No relation)

Gwane
Lobbyist

Founded: Apr 01, 2019
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Gwane » Mon May 27, 2019 12:48 am

Dez was furiously jacking off in the middle of class, when he noticed a bunch of kids advancing outside. He also heard sirens and helicopters. He put his schlong away and looked out the chemistry class window to see police dragging away a body. He recognized it; it was his ex Henata. He didn't remember a gaping, red hole in her forehead. "Well," he thought, "I guess that's a memory gone forever." He shrugged off her death and studied how to create meth.

He noticed Duke Tupac von Emimenberg crouching around outside, avoiding the po-po. That rapping weirdo wasn't a young crip, so maybe he opened fire. Dez realized Big James was nowhere to be seen. The fat man probably shot at somebody. Maybe he was killed too. This thought was scary so Dez stood up and sauntered outside to see some things. Big James was nowhere. He could be dead.

"Hey, rap god?" he asked as he approached Duke Tupac. There were some words back that sounded like something from a mumble rap community.
"The fuck you saying, man? Look, did you shoot Big James, bitch?"
More rapping.
"He fired at me first,
so
I had to quench his thirst,
shoot in the head kill em dead,
or maybe the cops got the fat boy,
shit, here comes Zhongjing with bok choi soy boys", he rapped terribly.
"Fuck you.", said Dez and raised his blue bandana before drawing his '92 and pointing it at Eminemburg.

A bunch of Zhongjing's class were approaching so Dez fired at the ground around the rapper's feet, and then in his general direction before fleeing to the bathrooms. There he smoked a quick joint and swaggered over to P.E

Mersdon
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 28, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Mersdon » Mon May 27, 2019 8:55 pm

Chains was in the parking lot, smoking some rocks, when he saw the cops- and the kids from the bus- come close. He dashed through a gap in the chain link fence, and felt around in his backpack for his .38 revolver. He was reassured by the cold weight of the snub-nosed pistol in his jacket pocket, and pulled his Lakers snapback over his forehead.

He came across the "Rap God" outside chem class off his palanquin (which he'd just ditched moments before), and boy did he look high af. As a gesture of friendship, Chains dropped a few rocks from his pocket and then pulled out his .38, and started a IG live video on his feed. Then, he had an idea. He loosened his belt, let his baggy plaid jorts hang down low (I know, he doesn't have much fashion sense), and started rapping in a booming bass voice.

"Aight. Aight. Aight nigga, give a nigga some room, fool. You on that thug shit?" he asked Big James, holding his piece sideways and swerving the barrel between the 'Duke' and the giant black kid. Then, he turned to 'Eminemburg' and started dissing him. Hard.

"Hey! Kid! You blend in with the fucking drywall!
Can't even be bothered to play wit niggas on the big ball!
You prolly play Fortnite all day
Can't even hook up with an e-thot, ok?
Bitch today is no different
Droppin' beats harder than you ever will ignant
I got your mom, she wanna blow
Now your own dad is my bitch-ass hoe
I ain't gay, I'm just a conqueror
You'se just the Kraft kid with bad ass eczema
Listen up fool, could you rap? You thought.
Everybody thinkin' your rap's like a bot's
Shut your trap or go smoke some funky-ass pot
Otherwise you're face will be plastered in the papers
And all of your moody-ass neighbors
Will get bussin' down
So that they can be famous all the fuckin' way 'round town
Do you expect sympathy, you fool? I made it to the top
With a Smith & Wesson, a chain and some pot
Now I run with my homies and own your block
Better get runnin' fast when you hear the Glock
Even your micropeen can't be gone when you smoke some rock
I bet you that I've got a big-ass cock
Now you're merely the he-thot who just got shot
Niggas like you going where they's should not
Now go to sleep, Thotiana, and dream real tight
The cops ain't gonna give you much rest tonight.
Fool. Bitch. Big-ass nigga.
You talk back and my finger's on the trigga."

Chains then proceeded to curb-stomp the kid like Ben Shapiro, took his rocks back, and walked away, tucking his pistol into his waistband whilst snapchatting in one hand and pulling up his pants with the other.
Last edited by Mersdon on Tue May 28, 2019 8:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
[floatright]
Does a French cowboy say ouihaw?

Thank you for coming to my TED talk.

Also, I may be inactive at times, so please bear with my erratic schedule on here.

Nazi Basurian Empire
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 18, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Nazi Basurian Empire » Tue May 28, 2019 9:37 pm

Liu Zhongjing called everyone in the scene they are fellah (no one there read Spengler or his works so they would not know what he meant anyway) while making demonstrative moves with his high quality Sichuan steel pipe. Meanwhile he posted to twitter about the school brawl going on

Liu figured out no one knew what fellah meant so he used his bad english to insult people the effect was akin to average poorly educated chinese person saying words like fuck and shit to try to insult. He hoped to pick a fight with these fellaheen desperately
Powerful independent BaShu nation led by Liu Zhongjing II "Alfred Rosenberg"
(No relation)

Young Crips Official
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Young Crips Official » Thu May 30, 2019 5:31 pm

Suddenly, the school gets invaded by racist aliens called Ku Klux Kiris

"Hmm I hate these human niggas i suppose it is time to kill them." roar KKK

the KKK attacks the school (roll for effectiveness 1d1 = 1) and everyone gets killed.

Rapperland
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Rapperland » Thu May 30, 2019 5:38 pm

"You only get one shot, do not miss your chance to blow
This opportunity comes once in a lifetime, yo
You better…"

Rapped Duke Tupac von Eminemburg before he was killed. However, he was eventually revived somewhere in the Balkans and started working alongside with Duke Kocayine to create better music.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse