NATION

PASSWORD

ANBU : Age of Shinobi (OOC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

American Pere Housh
Senator

Founded: Jan 12, 2019
Father Knows Best State

Postby American Pere Housh » Fri Jun 28, 2019 8:54 pm

Roger that
Government Type: Militaristic Republic
Leader: President Alexander Jones
Prime Minister: Isabella Stuart-Jones
Secretary of Defense: Hitomi Izumi
Secretary of State: Eliza 'Vanny' Cortez
Time: 2023
Population: MT-450 million
Territory: All of North America, The Islands of the Caribbean and the Philippines

Sil Arion
Ambassador

Founded: May 07, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Sil Arion » Tue Jul 02, 2019 10:05 am

Sorry for my absence! Internet and other services got knocked out in my area due to several severe thunderstorms and flooding. I'm fine, and I'll be able to post tonight.
Aiya! Elen síla lúmenn omentielvo! Call me Sil!

Aidannadia
Senator

Founded: Nov 08, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Aidannadia » Tue Jul 02, 2019 10:12 am

Sil Arion wrote:Sorry for my absence! Internet and other services got knocked out in my area due to several severe thunderstorms and flooding. I'm fine, and I'll be able to post tonight.

Oh that's good. Yeah feel free to comic book time our interaction; I know you're talking with Izumi in the past and planned on training with her.
Hey, my name is Aidan and I am still figuring out who I really am. Most of my views are some form of leftism someone could probably tell me is not leftism. I'm a guy.

Dentali
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Dec 28, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Dentali » Tue Jul 02, 2019 11:14 am

So i saw you can app for a clan, we can create an original clan and put them in the RP?
| LAND OF THE FREE ||AMERICAN||POLITICAL|| RP || IS || UP! | - JOIN NOW!

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Feb 15, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Tue Jul 02, 2019 11:23 am

Dentali wrote:So i saw you can app for a clan, we can create an original clan and put them in the RP?

Yes, for an example look at my app or Aidan's app.
Christus vincit; Christus regnat; Christus imperat
"All things have their season, and in their times all things pass under heaven"--Ecclesiastes 3:1
"Great Britain is a republic, with a hereditary president, while the United States is a monarchy with an elective king."
"The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of the Conservatives is to prevent the mistakes from being corrected"--G. K. Chesterton
Pro: British Unionism, Catholicism, Classicism, Conservatism, High Toryism, Monarchism, Traditionalism
Anti: Consumerism, Devolution, Materialism, Modernism, Post-Modernism, Progressivism

Dentali
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Dentali » Tue Jul 02, 2019 11:48 am

Britanania wrote:
Dentali wrote:So i saw you can app for a clan, we can create an original clan and put them in the RP?

Yes, for an example look at my app or Aidan's app.

hmm and it has to be a Leaf Village clan?

Dentali
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Dentali » Tue Jul 02, 2019 12:21 pm

Im considering a member of the Hatake clan who studies a sage jutsu
Last edited by Dentali on Tue Jul 02, 2019 12:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Tue Jul 02, 2019 12:46 pm

Dentali wrote:
Britanania wrote:Yes, for an example look at my app or Aidan's app.

hmm and it has to be a Leaf Village clan?

Yes, or at least your character has to live in the Leaf village
"All things have their season, and in their times all things pass under heaven"--Ecclesiastes 3:1
"Great Britain is a republic, with a hereditary president, while the United States is a monarchy with an elective king."
"The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of the Conservatives is to prevent the mistakes from being corrected"--G. K. Chesterton
Pro: British Unionism, Catholicism, Classicism, Conservatism, High Toryism, Monarchism, Traditionalism
Anti: Consumerism, Devolution, Materialism, Modernism, Post-Modernism, Progressivism

Dentali
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Dentali » Tue Jul 02, 2019 1:28 pm

Can anyone give me some feedback?

ANBU Application
Name: Hatake Aya
Clan: Hatake

Chakra Nature: Lightning/ Water
Jutsu:
LIGHTNING RELEASE
Fangs of Lightning- Raising arms to the sky allows the user to send electrical essence into the clouds allowing lightning strikes to land at any location within sight
Lightning Banquet- several thunderbolts cut through the ground or air until they hit a target
Lightning Strike Armor- The user is surrounded by electricity in the form of armor enhancing their speed and electrocuting anyone making contact
Lightning Wolf- Lightning is generated from the users body releasing in the form of a giant wold that electrocutes anyone it comes into contact with, its quick movement allows it to take out multiple opponents, on the water it can cover an even wider area

WATER RELEASE
Hiding in Mist Technique- Users fill the air with mist and control its thickness with their chakra. Once the mists are thick enough that opponents cannot see, that in turn means they cannot manage much defence against the user.
Water Prison Technique- Target is trapped in asphere of water that can be drawn from the surroundings of expelled from the users mouth restricting the targets movements and making breathing difficult
Water Bullet Technique- User expels a large quanitty of water in a powerful torrent aimed towards their target.

STORM RELEASE
Laser Circus- This technique creates several beams and shoots them at the enemy. First, a halo of bright energy spreads around the user's hands as this technique is activated, then it encircles the user's hand and from that, the beams are shot out towards the enemy.

Thunder Cloud- generate a thick ring of thunderclouds and electricity around the user, a defensive ward which obscures enemy vision and provides an electrified perimeter.

Strengths: High Speed, High offensive capability, very perceptive through non-visual means ie: sound,
Weaknesses: No Genjutsu defense, lacks endurance, poor at taijutsu
Bio:

Aya was born to the Mindumo Hatake, brother of Sakumo Hatake, and a woman he met in a small village while traveling through the Land of Water on a mission. She grew up knowing little of her father who would typically visited once or twice a year and was raised primarily by her mother and uncle, who was a ninja of the Village Hidden in the Mist who taught her basic ninja techniques. When she was 12 her uncle was caught up on the wrong side of an internal power struggle in the Land of Water, and the village was put to the sword.

Aya escaped just barely and made her way to the Village Hidden in the Leaves. Mindumo found her after hearing of the massacre and brought her home with him to be raised as a member of the clan. Tensions with the rest of the clan were fraught as Mindumo had married after Aya was born and had two other children, Aya’s new stepmother was concerned about her own children’s position in the clan and the shame the bastard child brought upon them. While it was a marriage of love it led to many heated arguments between Midumo and his wife, as well as an estrangement between Aya and her half siblings.

She was instructed to keep her birthplace quiet as to not concern any in the village, claiming to have been born in the land of fire. She studied at the Academy doing well and finding an aptitude for advanced lightning jutsu as well as water jutsu. Eventually she combined her chakra natures experimenting with Storm Release Jutsu something few members of the village had ever performed. He noted experimentation and aptitude led her to being recruited as a member of the ANBU blackops.

She is a new member and has yet to be sent out on missions but is considered to show a great deal of promise.

Extra Info:

Once again it would be nice to get feedback
Last edited by Dentali on Sat Jul 06, 2019 11:41 am, edited 3 times in total.

Sil Arion
Ambassador

Founded: May 07, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Sil Arion » Tue Jul 02, 2019 6:37 pm

Aidannadia wrote:Oh that's good. Yeah feel free to comic book time our interaction; I know you're talking with Izumi in the past and planned on training with her.

Yeah, that's what I'm doing! We'll advance the main plot while filling in past subplots as we go, lol!

Pere Housh, I'll post again tomorrow with Himura's response to Izumi and their reunion with Kushina.
Aiya! Elen síla lúmenn omentielvo! Call me Sil!

American Pere Housh
Senator

Father Knows Best State

Postby American Pere Housh » Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:07 pm

Sil Arion wrote:
Aidannadia wrote:Oh that's good. Yeah feel free to comic book time our interaction; I know you're talking with Izumi in the past and planned on training with her.

Yeah, that's what I'm doing! We'll advance the main plot while filling in past subplots as we go, lol!

Pere Housh, I'll post again tomorrow with Himura's response to Izumi and their reunion with Kushina.

I will be waiting.
Territory: All of North America, The Islands of the Caribbean and the Philippines

Shadowwell
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 26, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Shadowwell » Fri Jul 05, 2019 4:31 pm

Anyone open to interactions?
✒ I'm a Proud Member of VARSITY ROW! Come check us out! ✒

I'M A MEMBER OF THOUGHT CAFE
WE'RE THE AWESOMEST, COME CHECK US OUT

When i am not being your average Drunk at the Pub, i am the Founder and Headmaster of The Academy. On my off time i am also a Member of the Mechanics Guild. Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!

American Pere Housh
Senator

Father Knows Best State

Postby American Pere Housh » Fri Jul 05, 2019 8:49 pm

Shadowwell wrote:Anyone open to interactions?

I'm open.

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Fri Jul 05, 2019 10:36 pm

American Pere Housh wrote:
Shadowwell wrote:Anyone open to interactions?

I'm open.

Isn't Izumi doing shit with Himura?

Dentali
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Dentali » Sat Jul 06, 2019 6:57 am

Dentali wrote:Can anyone give me some feedback?

ANBU Application
Jutsu:
LIGHTNING RELEASE
Fangs of Lightning- Raising arms to the sky allows the user to send electrical essence into the clouds allowing lightning strikes to land at any location within sight
Lightning Banquet- several thunderbolts cut through the ground or air until they hit a target
Lightning Strike Armor- The user is surrounded by electricity in the form of armor enhancing their speed and electrocuting anyone making contact
Lightning Wolf- Lightning is generated from the users body releasing in the form of a giant wold that electrocutes anyone it comes into contact with, its quick movement allows it to take out multiple opponents, on the water it can cover an even wider area

WATER RELEASE
Hiding in Mist Technique- Users fill the air with mist and control its thickness with their chakra. Once the mists are thick enough that opponents cannot see, that in turn means they cannot manage much defence against the user.
Water Prison Technique- Target is trapped in asphere of water that can be drawn from the surroundings of expelled from the users mouth restricting the targets movements and making breathing difficult
Water Bullet Technique- User expels a large quanitty of water in a powerful torrent aimed towards their target.

STORM RELEASE
Laser Circus- This technique creates several beams and shoots them at the enemy. First, a halo of bright energy spreads around the user's hands as this technique is activated, then it encircles the user's hand and from that, the beams are shot out towards the enemy.

Thunder Cloud- generate a thick ring of thunderclouds and electricity around the user, a defensive ward which obscures enemy vision and provides an electrified perimeter.

Strengths: High Speed, High offensive capability, very perceptive through non-visual means ie: sound,
Bio:

Aya was born to the Mindumo Hatake, brother of Sakumo Hatake, and a woman he met in a small village while traveling through the Land of Water on a mission. She grew up knowing little of her father who would typically visited once or twice a year and was raised primarily by her mother and uncle, who was a ninja of the Village Hidden in the Mist who taught her basic ninja techniques. When she was 12 her uncle was caught up on the wrong side of an internal power struggle in the Land of Water, and the village was put to the sword.

Aya escaped just barely and made her way to the Village Hidden in the Leaves. Mindumo found her after hearing of the massacre and brought her home with him to be raised as a member of the clan. Tensions with the rest of the clan were fraught as Mindumo had married after Aya was born and had two other children, Aya’s new stepmother was concerned about her own children’s position in the clan and the shame the bastard child brought upon them. While it was a marriage of love it led to many heated arguments between Midumo and his wife, as well as an estrangement between Aya and her half siblings.

She was instructed to keep her birthplace quiet as to not concern any in the village, claiming to have been born in the land of fire. She studied at the Academy doing well and finding an aptitude for advanced lightning jutsu as well as water jutsu. Eventually she combined her chakra natures experimenting with Storm Release Jutsu something few members of the village had ever performed. He noted experimentation and aptitude led her to being recruited as a member of the ANBU blackops.

She is a new member and has yet to be sent out on missions but is considered to show a great deal of promise.

Extra Info:

Hey can i get some feedback?

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Sat Jul 06, 2019 10:53 am

Dentali wrote:
Dentali wrote:Can anyone give me some feedback?

ANBU Application
Jutsu:
LIGHTNING RELEASE

WATER RELEASE

STORM RELEASE

Bio:

Extra Info:

Sorry, I thought I accepted this already

Dentali
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Dentali » Sat Jul 06, 2019 11:39 am

Britanania wrote:
Dentali wrote:

Sorry, I thought I accepted this already

wait seriously? accept without any need for edits?

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Sat Jul 06, 2019 11:40 am

Dentali wrote:
Britanania wrote:Sorry, I thought I accepted this already

It seemed fine to me, unless Aidan had any complaints.

Aidannadia
Senator

Founded: Nov 08, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Aidannadia » Sat Jul 06, 2019 1:35 pm

Britanania wrote:
Dentali wrote:

It seemed fine to me, unless Aidan had any complaints.

I was fine with it, but I believe we were rejecting the idea of sage mode being accessed fully.
Hey, my name is Aidan and I am still figuring out who I really am. Most of my views are some form of leftism someone could probably tell me is not leftism. I'm a guy.

Dentali
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Dentali » Sat Jul 06, 2019 1:44 pm

Aidannadia wrote:
Britanania wrote:It seemed fine to me, unless Aidan had any complaints.

I was fine with it, but I believe we were rejecting the idea of sage mode being accessed fully.

Oh yea I/she cant do it yet, that just going to be something she is studying. I was thinking a wolf sage or and owl sage maybe

Shadowwell
Post Marshal

Founded: Jan 26, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Shadowwell » Thu Jul 11, 2019 11:14 am

Sil Arion wrote:Sorry for my absence! Internet and other services got knocked out in my area due to several severe thunderstorms and flooding. I'm fine, and I'll be able to post tonight.

So Sil, i seems Amariki and your Hyuuga are together for gaurd duty, how did you want to handle this?
✒ I'm a Proud Member of VARSITY ROW! Come check us out! ✒

I'M A MEMBER OF THOUGHT CAFE
WE'RE THE AWESOMEST, COME CHECK US OUT

When i am not being your average Drunk at the Pub, i am the Founder and Headmaster of The Academy. On my off time i am also a Member of the Mechanics Guild. Member of The Council of the Multiverse community. Click me to find out more!

Dentali
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Dentali » Thu Jul 11, 2019 11:24 am

Shadowwell wrote:

So Sil, i seems Amariki and your Hyuuga are together for gaurd duty, how did you want to handle this?

Kiss!

Dentali
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Dentali » Thu Jul 11, 2019 11:40 am

ANBU Application
Jutsu:
LIGHTNING RELEASE

WATER RELEASE

STORM RELEASE

Bio:

Extra Info:

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse