NATION

PASSWORD

❅Fallout Detroit | A Heart of Rust | IC ❅

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Endem
Senator

Founded: Aug 19, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Endem » Sat Jul 06, 2019 1:15 am

Alouite wrote:
Endem wrote:Lt. Andrew Scott
Morning of January the 1st
Michigan Union Airbase

"No Sir" Scott replied with vigor, well, it was obviously fake vigor, he didn't want to show to the Commander he was simply a bit tired, he didn't saw much sleep since the mission on New Year's Day, but he knew what the new mission was at least, search the area of Four Streets, Destroy any Cain forces and Retrieve any documents regarding their next moves, easy as that.

Scott took 10 men out of the 20 he brought along him, it might have been seen as a small amount, but, they were the finest soldiers from the boys he got, the rest were delegated back to clearing out the Ghouls, there was surprisingly a lot in that Neighborhood Scott chose, about 4 in every house plus a couple in the backyards ( OOC: Alouite can you add the camp Scott set up to the map? ) he then took the route of Metro towards the place they needed to get to, but before going into Cane's territory Scott decided to pay a visit to Outpost Gamma, they were after all the closest settlement to Four Streets.

The Walk took about 7 hours and it was already afternoon when Scott and his men arrived at Outpost Gamma

Afternoon of January the 1st
Outside Gamma Outpost

Scott requested a meeting with the outpost leading officer as his men were going to eat their lunch, slim rations this day...

Scott was greeted by a officer. "Greetings Lieutenant Scott, command informed me of the situation. My name is Major Liam Byrne." The officer led Scott to a map and spoke to him. "I've marked out a path for your squad. From Gamma, go down Arno Street until you end up in Allen Park. I have ordered a pair of sniper teams to set up shop outside of Allen Park - I will give you this radio to communicate with them, code name Falcon 1 and Falcon 2. I recently received word that Kingdom of Cain troops have send a garrison of around 10 raiders to that spot. At least one of their men is in power armor and has a minigun, while the rest are lightly armored infantry. They don't seem to be alert and appear to only be setting up a minor outpost in that region, so I can say with certainty that they haven't learned of your arrival. Eliminate Cain's forces in the park."

Byrne then put his finger on Four Streets. "My reports indicate that only a few Cain patrols are in this region. However, I must warn you that one we suspect a member of Cain's command staff may be residing inside the outpost Cain's forces have set up. Specifically, a member of the Sons of Cain recently arrived at the Outpost. We suspect that he will be heavily armed and will be surrounded by a group of bodyguards. If you can kill, or, even better, capture him then that will strike a blow at Cain's command structure." Byrne looked at Scott. "Do you have any questions? If not you have clearance to begin your operation immediately. " He awaited Scott's response.

Lt. Andrew Scott
Gamma Outpost

"Everything clear" he then walked out of the outpost and near his men "okay boys, we have 10 goons to deal with, one of them is in power armor after we take 'em out we will be able to access Four Streets proper, understood" after they all said yes Scott ordered them to walk with him. They had an equal amount of people, but Cain's forces had a power armor, Scott then had an idea, he contacted the two sniper teams "Falcon 1, Falcon 2 I have an idea on how to deal with Cain forces, one of you makes a distraction outside the outpost while we deal with the people that stayed inside it, when the people that went outside to check what was happening return we give them the same treatment" soon they were outside the outpost Cain forces set up, Scott's forces were located on a nearby roof while both sniper teams were on the opposite sides, how good, Cain's forces will be caught in a three-way crossfire, soon it started, a loud bang, possibly a grenade outside the outpost, 5 five men went outside it to check what was happening, meanwhile Scott's forces and sniper teams started to fire at the people that were in the outpost, 3 of their men fallen immediately, the one in power armor took hell of a beating before being killed, however as it was later reported to Scott that Falcon 1 had one wounded and one dead from minigun fire, finally the last one was nowhere to be seen, eventually the 5 that went out of the outpost returned to be quickly gunned down. Scott marched into the outpost where the only survivor showed himself, trying to shoot at his men, however, he did not accomplish anything before being put down, Scott then radioed Major Liam Byrne "Outpost taken"
All my posts are done at 3 A.M., lucidity is not a thing at that hour.

Mushroomio
Envoy

Founded: Feb 08, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Mushroomio » Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:29 am

Thomas Polani
Late Afternoon, New Years’ Day
Impassable Ruins

Grant and Harding quickly rolled through the streets of Detroit. The hellhole that this area had become almost brought Thomas to tears. He remembered walking through these streets not too long ago, and he wished that he could step outside of his bunker. A shriek from Grant’s auditory sensors snapped him back to reality, though. The ghouls, right. Harding’s gatling laser shred through the feral ghouls, those blasted zombies dying at the dozens. But there were evermore of them. Radiation has scrambled their brains, killed all sense of humanity. Thomas almost pitied the beings.

Almost.

Grant had to resort to melee, which wasn’t a Securitron’s strong suit, but nevertheless they excelled in it. A robot designed to kill had to be strong, of course. Thomas’ neural interface showed through Grant’s monitor cameras that the ghouls that were chasing them inexplicably disappeared. Strange.

The robots rolled forward, cautiously, but didn’t spot anything. Not even the thermal imaging software detected any telltale heat signatures. Suddenly, a blast came through the neural headphones. The blast shook Grant’s chassis to the core, and the screen became scrambled. Thomas tried to get Grant to move, but to no avail. A mine! Grant’s tire had been blown off by a landmine, no doubt set by a ghoul who had more faculties than his brothers. Harding tried to pick up Grant, but again, to no avail. Grant was too heavy, and was going nowhere. Out of ammo, no laser, and no wheel, Thomas had to make the worst decision of his life. He, slowly, turned Harding’s back on Grant.

Grant’s monitor camera showed Harding slowly backing away from him, then quickly turning around and heading into a building. Thomas, shaking, took off his neural interface. He set Harding’s defense mode to autopilot, and set him to guard the building. Thomas paced around the bunker, slowly, and shaking. Tears welled up in his eyes, and he did nothing to stop them. His boy, one of his only tethers to sanity, to this world, was lying there, immobilized and most likely terrified. No ammo, no laser, no movement, and his brother cowered in a building near him. He cursed himself for ever listening to those commies down South, who cares about some slavers? Thomas, enraged at the world, punched the concrete wall of the bunker. Searing pain shot through his arm, and his hand was coated in agony. He had broke his hand. Of course, that would be how this day would end. “I’ll go get some damn stimpaks…” Thomas said to himself.
RP: New Civilizations
Character: Going mad with power, it's getting to his head. His delusions of grandeur are getting worse.
RP: Black Cell
Character: Slightly sarcastic, friendly
RP: A Heart of Rust
Character: Going mad, thinking his robots are his children, a bit of a recluse

Alouite
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 21, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Alouite » Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:07 pm

Endem wrote:
Alouite wrote:
Scott was greeted by a officer. "Greetings Lieutenant Scott, command informed me of the situation. My name is Major Liam Byrne." The officer led Scott to a map and spoke to him. "I've marked out a path for your squad. From Gamma, go down Arno Street until you end up in Allen Park. I have ordered a pair of sniper teams to set up shop outside of Allen Park - I will give you this radio to communicate with them, code name Falcon 1 and Falcon 2. I recently received word that Kingdom of Cain troops have send a garrison of around 10 raiders to that spot. At least one of their men is in power armor and has a minigun, while the rest are lightly armored infantry. They don't seem to be alert and appear to only be setting up a minor outpost in that region, so I can say with certainty that they haven't learned of your arrival. Eliminate Cain's forces in the park."

Byrne then put his finger on Four Streets. "My reports indicate that only a few Cain patrols are in this region. However, I must warn you that one we suspect a member of Cain's command staff may be residing inside the outpost Cain's forces have set up. Specifically, a member of the Sons of Cain recently arrived at the Outpost. We suspect that he will be heavily armed and will be surrounded by a group of bodyguards. If you can kill, or, even better, capture him then that will strike a blow at Cain's command structure." Byrne looked at Scott. "Do you have any questions? If not you have clearance to begin your operation immediately. " He awaited Scott's response.

Lt. Andrew Scott
Gamma Outpost

"Everything clear" he then walked out of the outpost and near his men "okay boys, we have 10 goons to deal with, one of them is in power armor after we take 'em out we will be able to access Four Streets proper, understood" after they all said yes Scott ordered them to walk with him. They had an equal amount of people, but Cain's forces had a power armor, Scott then had an idea, he contacted the two sniper teams "Falcon 1, Falcon 2 I have an idea on how to deal with Cain forces, one of you makes a distraction outside the outpost while we deal with the people that stayed inside it, when the people that went outside to check what was happening return we give them the same treatment" soon they were outside the outpost Cain forces set up, Scott's forces were located on a nearby roof while both sniper teams were on the opposite sides, how good, Cain's forces will be caught in a three-way crossfire, soon it started, a loud bang, possibly a grenade outside the outpost, 5 five men went outside it to check what was happening, meanwhile Scott's forces and sniper teams started to fire at the people that were in the outpost, 3 of their men fallen immediately, the one in power armor took hell of a beating before being killed, however as it was later reported to Scott that Falcon 1 had one wounded and one dead from minigun fire, finally the last one was nowhere to be seen, eventually the 5 that went out of the outpost returned to be quickly gunned down. Scott marched into the outpost where the only survivor showed himself, trying to shoot at his men, however, he did not accomplish anything before being put down, Scott then radioed Major Liam Byrne "Outpost taken"

Major Byrne held the radio to his ear and smiled when Scott spoke. "Good work Lieutenant Scott. Continue on into Four Streets. My scouts have reported a large wooden watchtower that has been erected in the center of town. I suspect the intel we need is in there. Be careful - Cain patrols are everywhere throughout the settlement. Try to keep quiet, but if you need to go hot, go hot. Cain troops move around in squads of five throughout the settlement. I suspect the Cain officer I spoke to you about will be arriving soon. I believe one of your troops should have a tranquilizer, if you want to capture him. If you can't capture him. kill him. Byrne out."

January 1st, 2099
FROST Militarized Zone

As Nathan Scott got into view of the FROST guards, they saluted him. One of the guards spoke to him. "Welcome to the F.R.O.S.T. downtown operational zone. Hitch that brahmin somewhere, we don't need any dirty rads here. What is your purpose for entering, soldier? He paused. "Or...are you taking that for dissection? Are you a scientist?" One of the other guards spoke. "I hope so." and then turned to Scott, noticing his shaking. "Are you okay, sir?"
Last edited by Alouite on Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
National Liberalism, National School Economics, National Dividend, Constitutional Originalism, Protection of US Domestic Trade, The Chinese Gov't in Exile in Taipei, and Ending the War on Nouns
Hyman Minsky
Totalitarianism, the Destruction of the Environment, Racism, and, most of all, people who end statements in questions?
The Patriot Act, The Illegitimate Communist Authorities in China, Economic Libertarianism, Absolutism and Communism

Endem
Senator

Founded: Aug 19, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Endem » Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:55 am

Alouite wrote:
Endem wrote:
Lt. Andrew Scott
Gamma Outpost

Major Byrne held the radio to his ear and smiled when Scott spoke. "Good work Lieutenant Scott. Continue on into Four Streets. My scouts have reported a large wooden watchtower that has been erected in the center of town. I suspect the intel we need is in there. Be careful - Cain patrols are everywhere throughout the settlement. Try to keep quiet, but if you need to go hot, go hot. Cain troops move around in squads of five throughout the settlement. I suspect the Cain officer I spoke to you about will be arriving soon. I believe one of your troops should have a tranquilizer, if you want to capture him. If you can't capture him. kill him. Byrne out."

January 1st, 2099
FROST Militarized Zone

As Nathan Scott got into view of the FROST guards, they saluted him. One of the guards spoke to him. "Welcome to the F.R.O.S.T. downtown operational zone. Hitch that brahmin somewhere, we don't need any dirty rads here. What is your purpose for entering, soldier? He paused. "Or...are you taking that for dissection? Are you a scientist?" One of the other guards spoke. "I hope so." and then turned to Scott, noticing his shaking. "Are you okay, sir?"

( I don't have much to write about )

Lt. Andrew Scott
Four Streets

As Scott's squad moved he was asking Major Byrne "How many patrols are there?" He then joined his soldier as they descended down to the street, they were moving towards the watchtower when they encountered a patrol, the patrol did not spot them yet, they hid in ruins of a building the patrol would pass near as it seemed. When the Cain patrol was next to the building they fired at the patrol.
All my posts are done at 3 A.M., lucidity is not a thing at that hour.

New Antonalia
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 06, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby New Antonalia » Fri Jul 12, 2019 5:40 pm

Alouite wrote:
Endem wrote:
Lt. Andrew Scott
Gamma Outpost

January 1st, 2099
FROST Militarized Zone

Nathan Scott,
January 1st, 2099,
FROST Militarized Zone

Uh... um... yes. Yes I am taking him for dissection, and I apologize, I had a close encounter with some ghouls ten blocks up and was nearly eaten alive. Seem's I'm still a little bit rattled from that." Nathan said, mentally kicking himself for not checking the rank on the uniform he pilfered, but either way, it was getting him inside the zone. "And yes, I very well am a scientist, I'd show you my degree if I still had it, ghouls attacked me over by the university as I was looking for books to salva-I mean recover, though nowadays I doubt salvage and recovery are too far apart." Nathan calmed himself, doing his best to talk slowly and deliberately, though he sounded a little too robotic to be entirely convincing in his role. "Now, I apologize for asking, but I recently transferred here from the installation up near Royal Oaks so I'm still finding my way around. Where would I find the scientific buildings here?" He asked, realizing his plan had more holes in it than a block of expired Swiss cheese, though if his luck held, he'd be able to get into the perimeter without too much trouble.
A, probably less than successful, model of what a Post Soviet Eastern European nation can be

Pixel Designer: https://thearmsdealer.deviantart.com/

Yes, I use JG Scale. No, Franscale is not better.
1 pxl : 1 inch is better than 1 pxl : 1 cm

Previous

Return to Portal to the Multiverse