NATION

PASSWORD

Irradiated Island [IC/Open/Post-Apo]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Endem
Senator

Founded: Aug 19, 2018
Ex-Nation

Irradiated Island [IC/Open/Post-Apo]

Postby Endem » Sun May 19, 2019 12:31 pm

Irradiated Island

Discord OOC

Lore

The Cuban Crisis escalated out of hand any diplomatic relations were cut, then the nukes started to fly, first cities to be destroyed were Havana, Moscow, Istanbul, and Washington, millions were killed in mere minutes, then all went silent, there was no city and no country spared everything seemingly glowed, the people that got into the shelters needed to be not only prepared physically but mentally because they would need to be prepared for long fifty years, if you exit to fast the radiation will most likely kill you or the mutations will drive you crazy. Many asked question was this necessary other didn't ask they couldn't bear the fact this was the apocalypse and simply shot themselves

But fifty years later the radiation slowly evaporates to non-lethal levels and people spared by nuclear armageddon emerge to find themselves in a new world with no country and no leader, only a single entity against what radiation created and what radiation made of you, yes most if not all people started to mutate or already mutated, horrible messes of various animals that could even out-compete Lovecraftian horrors in terms of horribleness and brutality other threats are even worse, people that radiation drove crazy.

Now you are one of the various creatures living in rumbles of New York City or the Manhattan Island to be exact, the once beautiful city of neons is now mostly silent and abandoned, except for some small settlements. For those lucky enough to have a radio all channels proved radio silent, you are all on you're own.

So, you are here, on those ruins of New York, wherever you are a crazy mutant or a human-sized insect you are here all in one boat, trying to survive in the harsh wasteland, without a way to escape this place. Is this true, yes, and the reality very much agrees with me, and I agree with the reality that it will be a brutal life, but not the one you can't survive. May the God, Gods or whatever you believe, guide you and make you survive, and if you are one that does not believe in anything, believe in yourself. Now Go and make Manhattan whatever you want!

I do hope you will survive these wastelands...

Ezekiel "Charon" Smith
The old tower in which a wasp hive made a hive, on top of which the single broadcaster of New York was operating. Ezekiel wanted to congratulate him for keeping the radio alive and warn him... The wasps from Liberty Island planned an attack (a foreshadowing of the first major event ), on what it could not be yet known, but whatever place it was Ezekiel wanted to keep whoever was operating this place to be prepared, the radio might have been a useful thing tool. After warning this stranger Ezekiel planned on doing so to another one, one that goes by Peter Zion, he heard of his plan to travel to Liberty Statue and decided to warn him and prepare him, he had a boat, he could transport him there, after all, he was called Charon for that.

Ezekiel managed to step into the radio room on the top of the tower and to tell the one who operated this place he said into the room

"I have come in peace, we need to talk"
All my posts are done at 3 A.M., lucidity is not a thing at that hour.

Greater Redosia
Minister

Founded: Aug 01, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Redosia » Sun May 19, 2019 1:42 pm

Peter Zion
Outside of Time Settlement

"My people! Hear me! Today our pilgrimage begins, to the Statue of Liberty we must go. Our goal of salvation, for the Dream where we all can be free. Free from our hardships with hard work, for our guiding light is the torch that we find shining our path. Today, we will travel through New York to reach this island and find ourselves at the mercy of Saint Liberty. Praying that she may give us enlightenment towards the Dream, towards everything she has sent her greatness in the form of the statue. The statue is her gateway to the world, one that must be prayed within to ensure the success of our quest. Our path is that of the seventh avenue, where we shall head down to ensure the most direct route to the statue. As such, we must leave now! Before the will of foreign God's wish to stop our dream! Come my people! Come my friend, lobster America, we must head out."

After giving his short preach, he turned and started heading down seventh avenue the flock following the one who brought their faith to them. Many trying to keep their distance from the rather tall lobster person, whom they find disturbing how they adopted their faith though many agree that Zion's words find their way to the soul and that despite his rough age he is still charismatic as always. Onward they went, a mix of melee weapons, pistols and other trinkets needed. They left, the whole group along with Zion having a sudden feeling of malaise. That some was wrong but none of them could put their fingers on it, nor did they comment about their feelings as they begun their travel.
Member of the Cobalt Network
Want to join? Click here!

RPs I'm currently in:

Cainesland
Postmaster-General

Founded: Feb 28, 2014
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Cainesland » Sun May 19, 2019 4:56 pm

Oliver nodded his head to the music coming in and out from the over head speakers. A turntable beside him was running, keeping the music broadcasting through the antennae above the building.
“That was ‘That’ll be the day’ with Buddy Holly. This next song is what I sometimes wonder happened to the driver of the van outside this station. Last Kiss by J Frank Wilson and the Cavaliers.” Oliver moved a bar on his console from turntable 1 to turntable 2, stood up off of his stool and carefully moved the needle onto the other record to start playing it.

Oliver moved over to put the first record in its sleeve and find the next song. He was thinking of Glenn Miller or Tommy Dorsey. As he was putting the first record away, he heard the elevator ding. <Oh, someone is coming up> he thought to himself. He quickly tried to patt down his feathers to try to make a good impression. The numbers on the elevator soon began to go up. 1..2..3..4. He had a few more floors yet before they would arrive so he looked again at his record collection, and pulled out a dion and the Belmont’s record. He placed it on record number 1 and looked back at the elevator. 32..33..34..35.

when the song was over Oliver flipped the turntable back to turn table 1. “I hope everyone is having a good day in this bright and sunny day of 2012. That was J Frank Wilson and the cavaliers. Coming up, is Dion and the Belmont’s, singing tennager in love.”

Oliver turned off the mic, turned on the record, and walked over to the elevator. It was now getting close to the top. He didn’t know who it was but he wanted to greet them as he doesn’t get many visitors.

Endem wrote:
Ezekiel managed to step into the radio room on the top of the tower and to tell the one who operated this place he said into the room

"I have come in peace, we need to talk"

When Ezekiel entered, Oliver noticed that it was not a wasp but was indeed likely a visitor from outside the hive. “Hello.” Oliver said, extending a hand. “Please come in. I am Oliver. How can I help you? Do you have a request?” Oliver asked, pointing to his record collection with another hand.
Last edited by Cainesland on Sun May 19, 2019 5:14 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Cappuccina
Minister

Founded: Jun 05, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Cappuccina » Sun May 19, 2019 6:35 pm

Carreigh Griffith

Somewhere in Middle Manhattan

The sun rose, rays raining down the alleyway, Carreigh stirred from her slumber has the warmth heated her face, the light burning her sensitive eyes as they adjusted to the assault of brightness.

Yet another day, splayed out on her back having slept in yet another strange place....that sun so radiant...but the motivation to shield her face was absent. Infact, she this position would do, she could stay like this all day.....

"Need to move, to keep going, food...water", she thought to herself, remembering her food stash was depleted. She started to muster the will to raise of the still cold ground.

She wants to go..go..go.
Pointless...
Stay...lay....
Food? She'll find none
Indeed...none

"They come back.... narrators", Carreigh thought to herself, releasing an exasterbated sigh. These we're her not infrequent companions, disembodied voices always vocalizing, rarely quite. She let herself drop back on the ground, looking up at the sky.

She stays...stays
Moving too much
Much effort

Choosing to ignore the Narrators, she quickly jumped to her feet and stretched. She was determined to accomplish something today, even as her muscles ached and the stench of the alley violated her nostrils. Looking around, all her belongings still remained at her side: shoes, jacket, backpack, shotgun.....

Gun...yes
take it
She knows what to do
END
PICK IT UP

Slowly, Carreigh's hands grasped the shotgun, running them up and down the barrel..turning it towards herself, closing her eyes.

No more worry
Food not needed
Suffering end
Peace
She's trash anyways
JUST DIE
yes...pull it
Idiot
One motion
DO IT STUPID BITCH

*click*

The sound echoed in the empty passage, after a few moments only leaving the sound of her own hyperventilation and the feeling of her pounding heart in her chest....but as she opened her eyes there was finally...silence.

In a rush, she donned her coat, backpack, and firearm hurrying out to the mainstreet.
Muslim, Female, Trans, Not white..... oppression points x4!!!!
"Latinx" isn't a real word. :^)
Automobile & Music fan!!! ^_^
Also, an everything 1980s fan!!!
Left/Right: -5.25
SocLib/Auth: 2.46

Apparently, I'm an INFP

Endem
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Endem » Mon May 20, 2019 7:10 am

Cainesland wrote:
When Ezekiel entered, Oliver noticed that it was not a wasp but was indeed likely a visitor from outside the hive. “Hello,” Oliver said, extending a hand. “Please come in. I am Oliver. How can I help you? Do you have a request?” Oliver asked, pointing to his record collection with another hand.

Ezekiel "Charon" Smith

Ezekiel looked at the wasp, his tired eyes seeing every detail and bent in his carapace, his brain deduced some facts about the wasp. His legs supported by a long cane moved, he walked to the nearest place he could sit on. Once this was done, he looked again at the wasp, he opened his mouth and words came out

"Broadcaster, I do not have a request but you can help me... Have you heard of the Wasp Hive on Liberty Island, they are preparing an attack, it will happen in few days, broadcast the message about it, I can't do it myself as I need to warn the one preparing a pilgrimage to that place, one that goes by Peter Zion"

With that, he lifted himself up and went into the elevator...

Meanwhile, Under Manhattan (a foreshadowing of a smaller event that will happen in two days )

I am hungry, simple worms no longer satisfy, need to hunt. A giant animal moved up digging through kilograms of soil along the way. The beast has emerged, it's black fur reflecting the sun. A caravan nearby, tasty humans. The creature moved to the merchant group, it snatched one of them while the others were too shocked too even moved, two days ago they left Rockefeller Hub for The Station... In two days they will return to Rockefeller Hub and from there the hunt shall start...

The Felan Federation
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 01, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Felan Federation » Mon May 20, 2019 8:44 am

Jessica Fairbright

In a ruined building, on the upper floors - a being soon enough awoke, when the sun started shining through on what had once been New York City. Jessica had once wanted to visit this place, when things had been better and when she was older - in a way, she did visit it now and older yet not how she wished this to be.

Her red eyes adjusting to the light, as she calmed her mind and started to zone-out the unnecessary noise - being whom she was, background noise was constantly a problem. Especially for someone whom could detect the faintest vibrations in the air of ground. In a way, it was why she slept in the higher floors on top of a steel beam - the winds here would keep away the larger flying insects and any crazies or paranoid humans that wanted to get her, needed to climb.

It was a paranoid state of mind, yet she had gotten burned once, literally - when she had tried to rely too much on old human trust instead of survival. Still, she held on some memories of her past - as a small locket was opened, the black-white pictures of her mother and father staring back at her. Everyday it began the same - keeping the name of Albert and Veronica alive in her mind. She didn't look much beyond a young adolescent - but in her mind, she was beyond her middle-age. In a way, she was glad - that she didn't have to deal with back or joint pains in this world - granted it came at the price that she now needed to satisfy.

As Jessica, soon enough let go and dropped three floors - before grabbing onto a hanging steel cable, utilizing her nails that were hard as iron, to slowly reduce her momentum. The noise already acting as a massive sonar to ping everything around her - nobody waiting for her and nobody wanting to seek trouble it seemed. In the middle of Manhattan, nobody usually did - granted as a mutant, things were still tense. Once she was down, she soon sniffed the air and clicked her tongue against her mouth. It'd seem that she would be hunting rats once more. While once considered vermin, a rat could be considered a good source of meat - seeing as they had grown to the size of a small dog since the bombs had dropped. Plenty of meat...and blood as well on them.

Ruskland-Preuben
Minister

Founded: Mar 03, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Ruskland-Preuben » Tue May 21, 2019 1:12 am

Herbert Hoover, The Prophet
Grand Temple of Atomos/Columbia University

"HAIL ATOMOS! FOR THE ATOM!" The people had yelled after he concluded his seminar, their zeal was great, inflamed by his constant speeches. "Indeed my friends! HAIL ATOMOS AND THE ATOM!" He'd shout alongside with them. He then walked down the podium when they began dispersing and went about their business, when he was about to leave, a man intercepted him, a messenger. "Lemme guess, bad news hmm?" He premptively inquired, causing the man to jolt with a "Hrk!". "Well, tell me what it is now," he continued, "I have other things to do.". The messenger then composed himself, "Well great prophet, the news is that," he paused for a second, "The Collegiate have attacked our outpost at Fort Laight.". Now this, this was intriguing news, very much so! "Is that so? Follow me to my office good sir," he ordered him, "We'll talk about it in detail.".

And so they went off, to his office. The door had the metal symbol of "Principal's Office" and so he was oftentimes called the "Principal" around the Grand Temple. There the two men sat and began. "The attack began at around 3AM," the messenger began explaining, enunciating each word as clearly as possible, "I think there were around 12 or so Cultists attacking our 10 man outpost.". "Casualties?" Hoover asked, and the man delivered. "Fortunately, we only had wounded, and they even killed one man." The messenger replied, he then continued quickly, "We were unable to take prisoners, unfortunately.". "Hmm, send more men to the outpost and tell them to begin patrols around the area," he ordered, "Kill on sight for any cultist they find, preach and convert any other people, Atomos knows we need more able men, and he will get us some.". He then began writing on a paper his orders, and they were as follows:

The outpost orders, as he had said, as well as the funding of a southern mission to the Times Settlement. Those people were his brethren once, and he would make sure they would still be. Another order was to send a 5 man expedition to the area known as East Harlem. There were rumours of bridges to other islands there, and he would make sure that they knew the lay of the land when they began expansion. Giving the paper to the messenger, he soon was left alone in his office. He would relax and rest a bit.
I'm a Cthulhist and a Proud Member of the Federation of Allies.
Don’t expect a warm welcome in P2TM, but let them warm up to you by posting good stuff.
Formerly the NCSU, add 5000 posts please.

Cainesland
Postmaster-General

Founded: Feb 28, 2014
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Cainesland » Tue May 21, 2019 8:32 pm

Endem wrote:
Cainesland wrote:
When Ezekiel entered, Oliver noticed that it was not a wasp but was indeed likely a visitor from outside the hive. “Hello,” Oliver said, extending a hand. “Please come in. I am Oliver. How can I help you? Do you have a request?” Oliver asked, pointing to his record collection with another hand.

Ezekiel "Charon" Smith

Ezekiel looked at the wasp, his tired eyes seeing every detail and bent in his carapace, his brain deduced some facts about the wasp. His legs supported by a long cane moved, he walked to the nearest place he could sit on. Once this was done, he looked again at the wasp, he opened his mouth and words came out

"Broadcaster, I do not have a request but you can help me... Have you heard of the Wasp Hive on Liberty Island, they are preparing an attack, it will happen in few days, broadcast the message about it, I can't do it myself as I need to warn the one preparing a pilgrimage to that place, one that goes by Peter Zion"

With that, he lifted himself up and went into the elevator...

Oliver nodded. “That I can do”. As the gentleman left Oliver said “Have a good day, sir” and returned to his equipment. He took out a George formby record and prepped our sergeant major for the next song. “That was Dion and the Belmont’s singing ‘Teenager in love’. Now for a quick weather report before returning to the music. There are clouds on the horizon. Residents of New York can expect mid day showers, and sunny afternoon skies. Tomorrow has a predicted Wasp attack on lower Manhattan from the south with a chance of reaching midtown Manhattan. This next song is ‘Our sergeant major’ by George Formby.

Endem
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Endem » Wed May 22, 2019 4:13 am

Ezekiel "Charon" Smith

Oliver broadcasted the message, Ezekiel managed to hear at least that. He exited the building and started to walk through the ruined streets of Manhattan, he finally got near Times Settlement and saw Zion's pilgrimage slowly moving. He quietly joined them going quietly moved between them until reaching the very top of the column near Zion. Ezekiel stopped Zion and stood before him, a frail old man for many, Charon, the man that could get you to the other side of the river to others, and no one for most. He spoke to Zion

"Sheppard, stop, you need to end this task, the Wasp Hive at Liberty Island where your statue stands are planning an attack, I don't know where, but it will happen this week. Sheppard unless you want to become a Martyr to your people turn back"

He spoke with confidence and for a second, just for a second, for less then, an eye can blink, this old man looked like a king.

Greater Redosia
Minister

Founded: Aug 01, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Redosia » Wed May 22, 2019 12:44 pm

Endem wrote:Ezekiel "Charon" Smith

Oliver broadcasted the message, Ezekiel managed to hear at least that. He exited the building and started to walk through the ruined streets of Manhattan, he finally got near Times Settlement and saw Zion's pilgrimage slowly moving. He quietly joined them going quietly moved between them until reaching the very top of the column near Zion. Ezekiel stopped Zion and stood before him, a frail old man for many, Charon, the man that could get you to the other side of the river to others, and no one for most. He spoke to Zion

"Sheppard, stop, you need to end this task, the Wasp Hive at Liberty Island where your statue stands are planning an attack, I don't know where, but it will happen this week. Sheppard unless you want to become a Martyr to your people turn back"

He spoke with confidence and for a second, just for a second, for less then, an eye can blink, this old man looked like a king.

Zion listened to the King, staring at him. Almost a King, he could've been one in another life or possibly one in the Dream if it were allowed. However, Saint Liberty didn't tolerate kings in the land of Dreams. Zion stepped forward, pulling out the book he created bringing to life the very Church that he was now leading towards the Statue of Liberty. Staring deeply into Ezekiel, the eyes of judgement.

"I understand your concern, my son. You wish us to be safe, by telling us about a Wasp Hive ready to...'plan' an attack. But these being are simply sent by those that wish to take away our dreams. They have no mind for they weren't created by Saint Liberty, who gave us a mind to take our own thoughts to what it should be as Liberty defines. A dream, a dream of pleasure and that dream is only found at the statue."

The believer and zealot slowly walked forward to the old King, placing a hand on his shoulder, "If what you say is true, then you would of been a saint unanswered. But since I do not believe the Wasp can think for themselves, simply creations of oblivion, they will not harm us for Liberty guides me with her torch. Goodbye, Ezekiel, may your dreams come to you with the fruit they bear." Thus, Zion walked past them, his flock slowly going along except for one who took Ezekiel's warning and stayed with the old man. The others simply went forward, unknown of the danger they were warned.
Member of the Cobalt Network
Want to join? Click here!

RPs I'm currently in:

Endem
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Endem » Wed May 22, 2019 1:24 pm

Greater Redosia wrote:
Endem wrote:Ezekiel "Charon" Smith

Zion listened to the King, staring at him. Almost a King, he could've been one in another life or possibly one in the Dream if it were allowed. However, Saint Liberty didn't tolerate kings in the land of Dreams. Zion stepped forward, pulling out the book he created bringing to life the very Church that he was now leading towards the Statue of Liberty. Staring deeply into Ezekiel, the eyes of judgement.

"I understand your concern, my son. You wish us to be safe, by telling us about a Wasp Hive ready to...'plan' an attack. But these being are simply sent by those that wish to take away our dreams. They have no mind for they weren't created by Saint Liberty, who gave us a mind to take our own thoughts to what it should be as Liberty defines. A dream, a dream of pleasure and that dream is only found at the statue."

The believer and zealot slowly walked forward to the old King, placing a hand on his shoulder, "If what you say is true, then you would of been a saint unanswered. But since I do not believe the Wasp can think for themselves, simply creations of oblivion, they will not harm us for Liberty guides me with her torch. Goodbye, Ezekiel, may your dreams come to you with the fruit they bear." Thus, Zion walked past them, his flock slowly going along except for one who took Ezekiel's warning and stayed with the old man. The others simply went forward, unknown of the danger they were warned.

Ezekiel "Charon" Smith

Then so be it, if Zion wanted to commit an elaborate suicide (disclaimer: bear in mind, I'm saying this as a player not a GM ), Ezekiel will not stop him. He said a word to the one that stayed behind, reassuring him in his believes, faith and decision. He once again went near Peter and spoke again to him but did not stop him.

"If this is your decision Sheppard, then I won't stop you, but I need to inform you, I'm the only on this Island who can transport you to your, temple as one of my names is Charon"

With that, he finally parted ways with the man wishing him luck in his pilgrimage. He began walking towards upper Manhattan, he did not know why but some feeling prompted him to, it was possibly the safest place from the wasp attack...
Last edited by Endem on Wed May 22, 2019 1:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Endem
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Endem » Fri May 24, 2019 1:13 pm

Whack a Mole

The current leader of Rockefeller Hub stood before the lone hunter that answered the call to hunt down a giant mole that attacked his people caravan. It was Jessica Fairbright, he took the liberty of starting the conversation

"You are probably wondering about this whole hunt... So, a giant mole attacked a caravan and killed a person, we decided to set out a hunt, you were the only one to answer, and I'm deeply thankful for that. To prove you killed that mole you just need to bring its head or nose. The moles presumably lives in an abandoned metro system, if you have any questions, feel free to ask"

( official start of our first smaller event )

The Felan Federation
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Felan Federation » Fri May 24, 2019 5:02 pm

Jessica Fairbright

"So the rest of the carcass is free game for me?" asked Jessica, her red eyes and nearly white/gray hair giving away her position as a 'mutant'. Granted, if the nearly claw-like nails upon her hands weren't a give-away she didn't know what else might be.

"As for questions. Well - how dangerous is this mole? Like what can it do? Not to mention, how tough is it per say?" she added, since despite the size of the thing - it wouldn't be much of a threat, if it could only attack in daylight or if it's main weapon was only it's tail.

Endem
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Endem » Sat May 25, 2019 7:07 am

The Felan Federation wrote:Jessica Fairbright

"So the rest of the carcass is free game for me?" asked Jessica, her red eyes and nearly white/gray hair giving away her position as a 'mutant'. Granted, if the nearly claw-like nails upon her hands weren't a give-away she didn't know what else might be.

"As for questions. Well - how dangerous is this mole? Like what can it do? Not to mention, how tough is it per say?" she added, since despite the size of the thing - it wouldn't be much of a threat, if it could only attack in daylight or if it's the main weapon was only its tail.

"Of course, you can do whatever you want with the rest" Rockefeller Hub leader smiled a bit before going on to answer the rest of questions "It can bury itself, and it has claws on its feet, from what I heard, this mole managed to grab the man it killed with its nose, so I guess its nose has some kind of tentacles, understandable since its a starnose. Of course, like all moles it has poor eyesight, so, it would probably be easier for you to kill it silently, we do not know how though it is exactly, but it managed to withstand two shots from a Colt 1911" after the man said everything he knew about this mole he added "are those all questions?"

The Felan Federation
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Felan Federation » Sat May 25, 2019 7:20 am

Jessica Fairbright

"Eww...well, that is a nasty way to go," commented Jessica, on the fact, that someone was violated by the proverbial nose-hair of a mole at that. "Alright fair enough on that regard, I will see what I can do. So then, may I ask on where this creature was last located upon..."

On that commented she tightened the gloves on her hand, leaving only her sharp nails out at that - also compared to other people, she remembered what a mole once had been and was trying to remember, how such things worked. Trying to be silent underground was useless, since it likely could do so much better than her. Granted, if she could get it on fire, then that might solve one problem of how to get it out of it's natural habitat...or flooding him out.

Endem
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Endem » Sat May 25, 2019 7:41 am

The Felan Federation wrote:Jessica Fairbright

"Eww...well, that is a nasty way to go," commented Jessica, on the fact, that someone was violated by the proverbial nose-hair of a mole at that. "Alright fair enough on that regard, I will see what I can do. So then, may I ask on where this creature was last located upon..."

On that commented she tightened the gloves on her hand, leaving only her sharp nails out at that - also compared to other people, she remembered what a mole once had been and was trying to remember, how such things worked. Trying to be silent underground was useless, since it likely could do so much better than her. Granted, if she could get it on fire, then that might solve one problem of how to get it out of it's natural habitat...or flooding him out.

"The last time we saw it was when it was burrowing itself in Luther Gurick Park, but there are reasons we can suspect it lives in the old subway as many people that go down there hear a lot of digging sounds" the man said as he scribbled a map of the route the caravan took, it showed they traded with Times Settlement and were clearly heading for Bridge People settlement. After the map was made he handed it to Jessica "I think the map might be helpful, I marked the place of the attack"

Endem
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Endem » Sun May 26, 2019 1:35 pm

Wasp Attack

A hundred and fifty wasps flew from Liberty Island to Manhattan, they wanted to raid and pillage the two most prosperous settlements on this island, and kill off the competition of the second hive. They split into groups of fifty, one going for Times Settlement, second going for Rockefeller Hub and third going for the wasp hive at Empire State Building. They were bound to arrive there any second

our first major event has started

The Felan Federation
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Felan Federation » Tue May 28, 2019 5:48 pm

Jessica Fairbright

"Alright. Luther Park...try not to get too close and try not to get eaten...thank you," replied Jessica, as she soon pocketed the map and was soon off and on her way - making sure to check up on her blade at that. Instead of a gun, she mostly utilized a sharpened machete - which was good when one needed something cut and deep while not needing that much strength behind it - just good momentum.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse