NATION

PASSWORD

Collapse of Rome; (IC;APP;PT)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
CoR OP
Political Columnist

Founded: May 12, 2019
Ex-Nation

Collapse of Rome; (IC;APP;PT)

Postby CoR OP » Tue May 14, 2019 12:00 pm

Date: 370

This thread is for people that have posted their application in the OOC: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=464395

All diplomatic actions must be conducted through this channel. Negotiations may be held over in Discord, but all treaties must be sent through here. To conduct a diplomatic action against another nation, you should ask their permission first, though it is not required. Further, all battles must be shown here. The result will be decided in Discord.

You are encouraged to write a long (300+ word) post every week. It could be a lore post or it could be a battle post. It could be a day of a farmer or a soldier. It is all up to you.

Every day is 2 years, every week is 14 years

Events

A typical event post is this (it applies to you right now, Tark):

Applies to: The Western Roman Empire (Tark Arshkul)

The sky glows red from the flames. A village, ashes. Two villages, burning. The peasants are revolting, at decimating numbers. Three groups number nearly 150,000 in total. They siege down every city, and their overwhelming numbers kill every army. Being uncontested so far, they start their march on Rome, bringing destruction along their way, with many joining them.

(If you are not sure in what to post or how to post, an example post by Publectia will eventually be given)

Rules:
1. No godmodding or meta-gaming
2. The OP has the final say in everything
3. Follow the mechanics
4. Follow the rules
5. Don't expand unrealistically
Last edited by CoR OP on Tue May 14, 2019 12:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Publectia
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 29, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Publectia » Tue May 14, 2019 12:37 pm

Action: I declare war on that light blue guy next to me

Battle: Image

I send: 15 quadriremes, 20 triremes, 10 biremes
6,000 heavy infantry
2,000 ranged
2,000 heavy cavalry

(I will edit the battle post after the results)

Letderan
Spokesperson

Founded: Feb 07, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Letderan » Tue May 14, 2019 1:32 pm

The tribal realm of Prussiah, fearing the safety of its realm and people seek to gain allies with the tribes around them so that they may all stand together in the time for when another empire rises to threaten their way of life.

Improve relations with these AIs.
Black - AIs
Grey - Me

Coconad
Lobbyist

Founded: Apr 09, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Coconad » Tue May 14, 2019 10:24 pm

Action
I declare war against that pesky red nation.

These pesky nations should be united under me ..for a one great empire .These warring states keep on causing bloodshed ....this needs to stop .....I Krishna Devaraya shall free people from their sufferings by sending these so called incapable leaders to hell

General prepare my warriors for glory

I send
15000 heavy cavalry
7500 rangers
6000 heavy infantry
1000 light cavalry
Last edited by Coconad on Tue May 14, 2019 10:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hammer Britannia
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 08, 2016
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Hammer Britannia » Wed May 15, 2019 5:14 am

Invasion of the Ostrogoths

On this proud day, those pesky Ostrogoths (the little yellow nation south-east of me) has had war declared on them. Those Ostrogoths stand in the way of Swedish unification and must be destroyed should Sweden become a great power in the North. Skirmishes on the border have caused some mild victories and defeats, but finally, we are mobilizing 12311 of our 23341 brave soldiers to wipe out those Ostrogoths. Led by Jansmir III himself, he will, hopefully, lead Sweden to a glorious victory unseen since his great-grandfather conquered and united the Swedes.

Tyr give us strength.
All shall tremble before me

Letderan
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Letderan » Wed May 15, 2019 5:25 am

Prussiah continues to pursue good relations with the tribes near them, beginning to trade regularly with them. The leader of Prussiah sends multiple envoys to them, and in return have received envoys back so that the tribes may be able to sustain regular communication with one another on any matter that may be of concern.

Coconad
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Arakkal army (ocoupied territory)

Postby Coconad » Wed May 15, 2019 8:00 am

King Krishna Devaraya speaks

Well done......my soldiers .This nation is proud of your achievements but we can't stop now....we must focus on our goal.....

General send in another battalion of 5000 light cavalry and 600 artillery to the occupied territory .Once they reach we will march west.....our mission my dream isn't fulfilled yet
Last edited by Coconad on Wed May 15, 2019 8:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Publectia
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 29, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Publectia » Wed May 15, 2019 10:14 am

Action: Battle

I send: 5,500 heavy infantry, 2,000 ranged, 2,000 heavy cavalry

Sigfred watched, as his men got slaughtered. He decided to retreat and resupply. He also sent a message for a much larger troops count, to simply crush them. For now, the battle was lost, but the war was not.
Last edited by Publectia on Wed May 15, 2019 11:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

Hystaria
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jul 04, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Hystaria » Wed May 15, 2019 11:57 am

The Grand nation of the Byzantines and the Romans stand at a tipping point.
The East is swarming with the ancient enemy called Persia, but behind them sits a golden thrown of silk
North has some of our Greek brethren, going down the path of paganism
The South is filled with coptics and religious tension
And the West, our blood brother, is dying of illness, or pain.

Our people, our Grand Nation just surive, at any cost. Not just for the empire, but for the people within it.

Our nation sends diplomats to our new southern neighbor who decided invade upwards
We made contact with Dacia and some of northern neighbors
Lastly we send diplomats to the green Arabian nation
Last edited by Hystaria on Wed May 15, 2019 2:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A [Tier:9 Level:1 Type:9
Power Comparator: (see below)5.2, according to this index.

(Please quote me in forums to find your response, please, that would be nice.)
Trade with me, trade without Idelogys harming us, Money doesn't care what side you are on.
i swear my eternal service to the lasaga lord and wish to spread it to all i meet .
[spoiler= Official Allies]Bolkenia
Kowani wrote:Hystaria. They’re both edgy, but only one of them is a special kind of edgy.

I dont use NS states, I use factbooks.

Coconad
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Declare war

Postby Coconad » Thu May 16, 2019 1:54 am

Action : DECLARE WAR
Against the red nation

Our second battalion joins our forces in the ocoupied territory.....now we march east .......

I send
15000 heavy cavalry
7500 rangers
6000 heavy infantry
7000 light cavalry
600 Artillery
Last edited by Coconad on Thu May 16, 2019 1:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

Letderan
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Letderan » Thu May 16, 2019 6:02 am

After repeated skirmishing with the Poalski south of Prussiah, it was eventually determined to finally rid the lands and add them into Prussiah’s territory, as they’d begin to march all of their forces towards the border and then crossover in an attempt to crush them once and for all. For the tribe had proven to be an annoyance in the past, and were great enemies to Prussiah... Now was there chance to finally destroy this enemy.

Bjornsburg
Secretary

Founded: Nov 20, 2018
Ex-Nation

Fryslan Conquers

Postby Bjornsburg » Thu May 16, 2019 6:40 am

Action: I wanna take Limburg! So I declare-eth war on the blue guy keeping it from me.

Army:
Light Cavalry: 7,500
Light infantry: 2,500
Archers: 1,000

Enemy army:
Total of 6000, dunno what specific numbers...

Asquran
Attaché

Founded: Nov 26, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Asquran » Thu May 16, 2019 12:17 pm

For reference: the beige nation is the Republic of Norway, the greenish nation is the monarchy Image

Trade request to the Republic of Norway

The great Sir Douglas has decided to sent an delegate to the Republic of Norway, to discuss for trading between our nations. Crops, livestock, wood and certain metals is what will be imported and we will export the magnificence that is Albian swords, bows, crossbows and other weapons, made by private merchants.

In a speech, Sir Douglas told the people: ''Trade is our number one priority, without it we will need to be self sufficient and that is hard because, you all already know, the many communities in Albian live scattered in our lands and that makes the transport of the food and other needs for the soldiers on the front, hard. With importing it from the Republic it can be delivered more easily and closer in an harbor of our choosing.''

As far as the political stability in the Republic, the nation is an republic, having fought the Monarch that ruled the land with an iron fist and taking almost all of his land, except for two areas where some sort of a stalemate is happening.

Two months later

The delegate has arrived back in the harbor and were met with a huge crowd of people, mostly merchants, eager to set sail towards the Republic to get the best trade deals as soon as possible. The delegate were happy to announce that the Republic of Norway is open for trading, starting off today.

Internally there were some conflicts about the issue, as the Albian Kingdom is ruled by a Monarch, and the Republic is against monarchies, some people were hostile but it was decided that trading was in the benefit of everyone, especially with an nation outside of the general Scandinavian region. There is also the problem that the Republic is actively trading with the crumbling Roman Empire and, seeing the stance of our nation towards the Romans, they were unsure if trading with us would result in the Empire stopping trade with them but, after looking at similar previous cases in the past and various debates, it was decided that the Roman Empire probably wouldn't mind it. However, the Norwegians warned, if the Roman Empire were stopping trade with them because they are trading with us, they will stop trading with us as soon as possible as they see the Roman Empire as an better ally.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse