NATION

PASSWORD

Star Wars: A Risen Rebellion Reboot [OOC/Open/All Welcome]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Feb 15, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Sun May 12, 2019 4:12 pm

Anyway, for those interested or have quasi-finished apps, join us on the Discord where more of the activity is.
Last edited by Britanania on Sun May 12, 2019 4:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Christus vincit; Christus regnat; Christus imperat
"All things have their season, and in their times all things pass under heaven"--Ecclesiastes 3:1
"Great Britain is a republic, with a hereditary president, while the United States is a monarchy with an elective king."
"The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of the Conservatives is to prevent the mistakes from being corrected"--G. K. Chesterton
Pro: British Unionism, Catholicism, Classicism, Conservatism, High Toryism, Monarchism, Traditionalism
Anti: Consumerism, Devolution, Materialism, Modernism, Post-Modernism, Progressivism

Derika
Envoy

Founded: Aug 06, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Derika » Mon May 13, 2019 6:12 am

Revlona wrote:
Derika wrote:App
Name: Mordoka Kilran
Short Bio (2 paragraphs min): Mordoka was born on Corellia, at the beginning of the Clone Wars. One of his relatives was Grand Moff Kilran, of the Ancient Sith Empire. He wanted to live up what his forefather has done. When he was of age, he joined the Imperial Navy and went up the ranks. At the battle of Hoth, he saw Vader himself choke Ozzel. When he saw this, he knew what he had gotten himself into. A war, in which the Empire will win through sheer strength, and perseverance.

At Endor, he saw the end of the Empire first-hand in his newly acquired flagship, the Emperors-Glory, named after his relatives flagship. Due to his sense of loyalty, he stayed with the Empire, instead of breaking away like other admirals and moffs. Currently, he is stationed at Bakura, rebuilding his forces to break out and help the Empire regrow into what was once a great order.
Faction: Imperial Remnant/Empire
Weapon: SE-14
Ship (If you have one): Emperors-Glory: ISD II

(Happy to fix any issues)

Not sure your family would remember your relative since the sixth empire days where so long ago, most think the Sith are a myth.

Emperors-Glory as an ISD name should slide though

How about it's a 'Legend' that he is related? Would that be okay?
my evidence? trust me bro

Revlona
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 23, 2017
Father Knows Best State

Postby Revlona » Mon May 13, 2019 6:59 am

Derika wrote:
Revlona wrote:
Not sure your family would remember your relative since the sixth empire days where so long ago, most think the Sith are a myth.

Emperors-Glory as an ISD name should slide though

Alrighty

Accepted

Please join the discord as that is where most of the convos go on
Lover of doggos

The Imperial Warglorian Empire
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 10, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Imperial Warglorian Empire » Mon May 13, 2019 8:11 am

Well hot damn, never thought i'd see the day

You know who i'll be apping
Call me Warg or Antic
Yeah, u do that and I’m gonna have to force u to pull a France, and then a Vichy-Wargloria, after one of his allies proposed pulling an Italy

PROUD MEMBER OF THE FEDERATION OF ALLIES!

Derika
Envoy

Founded: Aug 06, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Derika » Mon May 13, 2019 8:14 am

Revlona wrote:
Derika wrote:

Alrighty

Accepted

Please join the discord as that is where most of the convos go on

I will soon.
my evidence? trust me bro

Nea Byzantia
Negotiator

Founded: Jun 03, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Nea Byzantia » Mon May 13, 2019 8:30 am

App
Name: Emperor Paladius
Short Bio (2 paragraphs min): The son of a prominent Republic Fleet Admiral from Naboo, Paladius was well-connected to Chancellor and later Emperor Palpatine. Being known for his quick wit, large physique and charisma, Paladius was appointed as Moff of Naboo by the Emperor himself, and governed it with tremendous success. After serving as Governor of several planets, Palpatine eventually appointed him to the Imperial Council; and he was given charge over the Capital of Coruscant itself; running it as the Grand Moff of the Capital itself.

Paladius was thus able to build his connections and secure his position on the Capital planet; and as he was in the Emperor's good graces, he began to make himself comfortable. Following the destruction of the Second Death Star, and the death of both Emperor Palpatine and Darth Vader, Paladius declared martial law on Coruscant; he rallied the Imperial Guards and Stormtroopers under his command on Coruscant and surrounded the Imperial Palace, wishing to force the Imperial Council to name him Emperor. Unfortunately, his Stormtroopers were stopped by the Red Royal Guards who defended the Palace and the Council within. Paladius was forced to flee to Naboo in disgrace, when after a week-long siege of the Imperial Palace, the mob of Coruscant rose up and attacked his Stormtroopers. On Naboo, Paladius took up residence in the Imperial Summer Palace there, and with the backing of the Stormtroopers and the local elites there, he crowned himself Emperor.

Faction: Galactic Empire
Weapon: Blaster Pistol,
Ship (If you have one): N/A

(Coronation Portrait of Emperor Paladius I)
Last edited by Nea Byzantia on Mon May 13, 2019 9:42 am, edited 5 times in total.

Revlona
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Revlona » Mon May 13, 2019 8:57 am

The Imperial Warglorian Empire wrote:Well hot damn, never thought i'd see the day

Didn’t expect another reboot?
Lover of doggos

The Imperial Warglorian Empire
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 10, 2015
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Imperial Warglorian Empire » Mon May 13, 2019 8:58 am

Revlona wrote:
The Imperial Warglorian Empire wrote:Well hot damn, never thought i'd see the day

Didn’t expect another reboot?

Yep

Well, this'll be a blast to come back to
Call me Warg or Antic
Yeah, u do that and I’m gonna have to force u to pull a France, and then a Vichy-Wargloria, after one of his allies proposed pulling an Italy

PROUD MEMBER OF THE FEDERATION OF ALLIES!

Nea Byzantia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Nea Byzantia » Mon May 13, 2019 9:02 am

Nea Byzantia wrote:App
Short Bio (2 paragraphs min): The son of a prominent Republic Fleet Admiral from Naboo, Paladius was well-connected to Chancellor and later Emperor Palpatine. Being known for his quick wit, large physique and charisma, Paladius was appointed as Moff of Naboo by the Emperor himself, and governed it with tremendous success. After serving as Governor of several planets, Palpatine eventually appointed him to the Imperial Council; and he was given charge over the Capital of Coruscant itself; running it as the Grand Moff of the Capital itself.

Paladius was thus able to build his connections and secure his position on the Capital planet; and as he was in the Emperor's good graces, he began to make himself comfortable. Following the destruction of the Second Death Star, and the death of both Emperor Palpatine and Darth Vader, Paladius declared martial law on Coruscant; he rallied the Imperial Guards and Stormtroopers under his command on Coruscant and surrounded the Imperial Palace, forcing the Imperial Council to crown him Emperor. Emperor Paladius has taken up residence within the Imperial Palace on Coruscant, and demanded the fealty of all the Imperial Officers and Grand Moffs throughout the Galaxy, and while he can count on the support of his troops on Coruscant; as well as Naboo (since the Governor there is a political ally of his; and troops there affectionately remember him); it remains to be seen how long and prosperous will be the reign of Emperor Paladius.

What do y'all think of my app?

Revlona
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Revlona » Mon May 13, 2019 9:26 am

Paladius was thus able to build his connections and secure his position on the Capital planet; and as he was in the Emperor's good graces, he began to make himself comfortable. Following the destruction of the Second Death Star, and the death of both Emperor Palpatine and Darth Vader, Paladius declared martial law on Coruscant; he rallied the Imperial Guards and Stormtroopers under his command on Coruscant and surrounded the Imperial Palace, forcing the Imperial Council to crown him Emperor. Emperor Paladius has taken up residence within the Imperial Palace on Coruscant, and demanded the fealty of all the Imperial Officers and Grand Moffs throughout the Galaxy, and while he can count on the support of his troops on Coruscant; as well as Naboo (since the Governor there is a political ally of his; and troops there affectionately remember him); it remains to be seen how long and prosperous will be the reign of Emperor Paladius.

I’m sorry but no

Currently the imperial council still rules, and as your character is non canon I’m not comfortable having him be emperor of the remnant.

Plus we currently have a player who most likely taking over the council (he’s on discord) and maybe you can talk to him about having your char be on the council in place of someone else

Otherwise it’s a decent app
Lover of doggos

Nea Byzantia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Nea Byzantia » Mon May 13, 2019 9:27 am

Revlona wrote:

I’m sorry but no

Currently the imperial council still rules, and as your character is non canon I’m not comfortable having him be emperor of the remnant.

Plus we currently have a player who most likely taking over the council (he’s on discord) and maybe you can talk to him about having your char be on the council in place of someone else

Can he claim Naboo, then? Perhaps still crown himself Emperor?
Last edited by Nea Byzantia on Mon May 13, 2019 9:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

Revlona
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Revlona » Mon May 13, 2019 9:36 am

Nea Byzantia wrote:
Revlona wrote:
I’m sorry but no

Can he claim Naboo, then? Perhaps still crown himself Emperor?

Emperor of Naboo? I mean he could claim to be emperor but he’s be just a bother warlord in truth
Lover of doggos

Nea Byzantia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Nea Byzantia » Mon May 13, 2019 9:37 am

Revlona wrote:
Nea Byzantia wrote:Can he claim Naboo, then? Perhaps still crown himself Emperor?

Emperor of Naboo? I mean he could claim to be emperor but he’s be just a bother warlord in truth

Sure. Maybe the Imperial Council fought off his attempt to seize the Imperial Palace, and he was forced to flee to Naboo, and proclaim himself Emperor there?
Last edited by Nea Byzantia on Mon May 13, 2019 9:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Nea Byzantia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Nea Byzantia » Mon May 13, 2019 9:42 am

Paladius was thus able to build his connections and secure his position on the Capital planet; and as he was in the Emperor's good graces, he began to make himself comfortable. Following the destruction of the Second Death Star, and the death of both Emperor Palpatine and Darth Vader, Paladius declared martial law on Coruscant; he rallied the Imperial Guards and Stormtroopers under his command on Coruscant and surrounded the Imperial Palace, wishing to force the Imperial Council to name him Emperor. Unfortunately, his Stormtroopers were stopped by the Red Royal Guards who defended the Palace and the Council within. Paladius was forced to flee to Naboo in disgrace, when after a week-long siege of the Imperial Palace, the mob of Coruscant rose up and attacked his Stormtroopers. On Naboo, Paladius took up residence in the Imperial Summer Palace there, and with the backing of the Stormtroopers and the local elites there, he crowned himself Emperor.

Is this better?

Revlona
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Revlona » Mon May 13, 2019 9:50 am

Nea Byzantia wrote:

Is this better?

Capital Wouldn't have a grand moff

Maybe just say you declared yourself emperor from naboo, no imperial council
Lover of doggos

Nea Byzantia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Nea Byzantia » Mon May 13, 2019 9:54 am

Revlona wrote:
Nea Byzantia wrote:Is this better?

As you wish.

Revlona
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Revlona » Mon May 13, 2019 10:30 am

Nea Byzantia wrote:
Revlona wrote:

As you wish.

Just let me know when It's updated and I'll take a look at it!
Lover of doggos

Woods Is Back
Envoy

Founded: Sep 07, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Woods Is Back » Mon May 13, 2019 12:39 pm

Britanania wrote:
Woods Is Back wrote:Name: Dak Deakin
Race: Human
Appearance:
Faction Alignment: Himself (Bounty Hunter)
Equipment: ID-10 Tactical Droid, TL-50 heavy repeater, and a Rogue Class Starfighter
Bio: Dak Deakin was born shortly after Empire day in 20 BBY, to two lowly Imperial turbolaser gunners, on Darth Vader's capital ship, the Executioner. During the time between the first and second Death Star's, Dak was trained as a special forces operative, and was spying on the Rebel fleet which was amassed over Sullust, when the second Death Star was destoyed. Shortly after, he discovered that his parents were dead, and that the Empire had nothing more for him, so he escaped from the Empire, and became a bounty hunter.

Using his Imperial training, weapons, and tools, Dak is becoming a feared bounty hunter, working on multiple jobs after the destruction of the second Death Star. The Rebel Alliance also recruited him multiple times to hunt down high-ranking Imperial officers. During a job on Hypori, Dak had to make a quick escape, so he stole a Rogue Class Starfighter, that enables him to fly across the galaxy undetected, carrying out his missions with ruthless efficiency.

Looks a lot better, just small stuff. The Executor wasn't constructed until well after the end of the Republic. Second I think he needs a little more of a reason why he defected. If he was given advanced training by the Empire, they would have put in a lot of work to make sure he would remain loyal, so I'm not convinced that the death of his parents is enough for him to simply defect, especially given that his parents were likely killed by the Rebellion and that makes it even more unlikely that he would help the Rebels.

Alright, I edit my app, fixing and cutting out issues
”I’ve always been leery of the United Nations. The very concept is comically dichotomous. Nations putting their self-interests aside in the hopes of building a global community, holding hands and Kumbaya? I mean, honestly, it’s like kindergarten. Do you have rug time? I did love rug time.”

-Raymond Reddington

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Mon May 13, 2019 1:47 pm

Woods Is Back wrote:
Britanania wrote:Looks a lot better, just small stuff. The Executor wasn't constructed until well after the end of the Republic. Second I think he needs a little more of a reason why he defected. If he was given advanced training by the Empire, they would have put in a lot of work to make sure he would remain loyal, so I'm not convinced that the death of his parents is enough for him to simply defect, especially given that his parents were likely killed by the Rebellion and that makes it even more unlikely that he would help the Rebels.

Alright, I edit my app, fixing and cutting out issues

Operation Cinder is from the Dinsey canon, which we aren't using.
"All things have their season, and in their times all things pass under heaven"--Ecclesiastes 3:1
"Great Britain is a republic, with a hereditary president, while the United States is a monarchy with an elective king."
"The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and Progressives. The business of Progressives is to go on making mistakes. The business of the Conservatives is to prevent the mistakes from being corrected"--G. K. Chesterton
Pro: British Unionism, Catholicism, Classicism, Conservatism, High Toryism, Monarchism, Traditionalism
Anti: Consumerism, Devolution, Materialism, Modernism, Post-Modernism, Progressivism

Revlona
Negotiator

Father Knows Best State

Postby Revlona » Mon May 13, 2019 2:25 pm

App
Name: Gaen Drommel
Short Bio :
Born on Oplovis in 48 BBY,[1] Drommel joined the Imperial Navy and became a protégé of Grand Moff Tarkin. By 4 ABY Fleet Admiral Drommel commanded the Super Star Destroyer Guardian and was stationed at Imperial Center.

After news of the Imperial defeat at the Battle of Endor and the death of Emperor Palpatine reached him, he grieved with the rest of the empire, and prepared himself for the coming civil war that seemed ineveitable.

Weapon: Blaster Pistol
Ship : SSD Gaurdian
Lover of doggos

Woods Is Back
Envoy

Founded: Sep 07, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Woods Is Back » Mon May 13, 2019 3:16 pm

Britanania wrote:
Woods Is Back wrote:Alright, I edit my app, fixing and cutting out issues

Operation Cinder is from the Dinsey canon, which we aren't using.

Fixed
”I’ve always been leery of the United Nations. The very concept is comically dichotomous. Nations putting their self-interests aside in the hopes of building a global community, holding hands and Kumbaya? I mean, honestly, it’s like kindergarten. Do you have rug time? I did love rug time.”

-Raymond Reddington

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Mon May 13, 2019 3:39 pm

Woods Is Back wrote:Name: Dak Deakin
Race: Human
Appearance:
Faction Alignment: Himself (Bounty Hunter)
Equipment: ID-10 Tactical Droid, TL-50 heavy repeater (Modified with a CR-7 Fragstorm on the bottom), and a Rogue Class Starfighter
Bio: Dak Deakin was born shortly after Empire day in 20 BBY, to two lowly Imperial turbolaser gunners, on the Imperial Star Destroyer, Relentless. During the time between the first and second Death Star's, Dak was trained as a special forces operative, and was spying on the Rebel fleet which was amassed over Sullust, when the second Death Star was destroyed. Shortly after, he discovered that his parents the Emperor, and Darth Vader were dead, he realized that the core of the Empire was dead, and he didn't want to be captured as a war criminal, he escaped from the Empire, and became a bounty hunter.

Using his Imperial training, weapons, and tools, Dak is becoming a feared bounty hunter, working on multiple jobs after the destruction of the second Death Star. The Hutt Syndicate also recruited him multiple times, to hunt down high-ranking Imperial officers, so they could sell their whereabouts to the New Republic. During a job on Hypori, Dak had to make a quick escape, so he stole a Rogue Class Starfighter, that enables him to fly across the galaxy undetected, carrying out his missions with ruthless efficiency.

All right, unless Rev has any objections accepted

Sudbrazil
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jan 14, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Sudbrazil » Mon May 13, 2019 6:04 pm

Tʜᴇ Pᴇɴᴛᴀsᴛᴀʀ Aʟɪɢɴᴍᴇɴᴛ ᴏғ Pᴏᴡᴇʀs

Leader: Grand Moff Ardus Kaine
    Number of Members: 14 sectors
    Number of ships:
      01 × Star dreadnought
      40 × Star destroyers
      12 × escort carriers
      08 × planetary assault ships
      80 × light cruisers
      20 × logistics ships
    Types of Ships:
    Description:
    The Pentastar Alignment is a confederacy of 14 sectors inside and around the Velcar Free Commerce Zone. It is built along imperial values and ideals, albeit with a more pragmatic administration divided into a legislative/judiciary and an executive branch. Due to its location and emphasis on economic growth, the Pentastar Alignment boasts a large industry, access to many important trade lanes as well as a respectable economy backed up by several corporations.
    Backstory:
    After hearing of the destruction of the Second Death Star and the death of emperor Sheev Palpatine, Grand Moff Ardus Kaine consolidated his power around the economic powerhouse of Oversector Outer – the Velcar Free Trade Zone. Knowing that the local corporations would be greatly hindered by the arrival of a New Republic government, he used his military power to intimidate several Imperial governors and heads of industry to attend a meeting in his flagship – the Executor-class Reaper.
    After convincing them that the arrival of a Rebel government in the region would lead to economic stagnation as well as a serious loss in stability, as had happened with the region during the Galactic Republic, Kaine proposed an isolationist alliance that would build up its strength to face the New Republic. Following many hours of fervent debate, all parties signed the Pentastar Alliance Treaty, which quickly moved to centralize its military and absorb neighboring imperial systems.

Gʀᴀɴᴅ Mᴏғғ Aʀᴅᴜs Kᴀɪɴᴇ

Short Bio:
    Ardus Kaine was a Human male native to the Outer Rim world of Sartinaynian in the Braxant sector. The son of the successful trader Vilardo Kaine, Ardus had all of his father's ambitions foisted upon him, despite a character oriented more towards co-operation than a place under the spotlight from where to dictate.Despite not particularly agreeing with his father, he worked hard to please him, eventually becoming involved in politics.
    [tab=60]A strong character and noted public speaker, Kaine was involved in the politics and administration of the Galactic Republic, becoming one of the earliest, most ardent supporters of Naboo Senator Palpatine, following him even after the declaration of a New Order. His leadership and organizational skills came to the fore in the Imperial Period, during which Kaine played a key role in administrative reform and ensuring the Grand Army of the Republic's support for the new regime. Kaine also participated in the formation of the Commission for the Preservation of the New Order, after concerns about the administration of Imperial Intelligence, viewing it as something his father would have been proud of. Unfortunately Kaine quickly became disillusioned with the COMPNOR project, and the larger order of the Empire as a whole, whom he had come to see as a feuding, bureaucratic mess which crushed societies in its gears. His loyalty nevertheless stood firm, as he believed that it was still the best option for the Galaxy, superior in most aspects to the regimes of old.

[Tab=60]
    As a reward for his loyal and productive years of service to the Galactic Empire, Kaine was appointed governor of several worlds, and later a moff. Following Wilhuff Tarkin's death at the Battle of Yavin, he became Grand Moff of Oversector Outer. Kaine was filled with woe: he wanted to be near the Imperial Center, watching the political scenario closely and participating in it, not car aside in the farthest regions of the Empire, trying to repair the damage left by Tarkin's death. Nevertheless, this position offered him many comforts which he welcomed with open arms, namely an extremely important and influential position, and a large fleet, the crown of which was one of the few Executor-class dreadnoughts built.
    In 4 ABY, Palpatine was killed during a Rebel attack on the second Death Star at Endor, and the Empire was thrown into a state of disarray. In previous times, the loss of a hero would have been met with great sorrow by Kaine, but he has changed much since the early days in politics, and merely saw it as an opportunity. While other Imperials in the Outer Rim initiated chaotic conflicts, Kaine rushed to consolidate his power and form a new Imperial faction. Knowing that many corporations would struggle to keep afloat without Imperial backing, Kaine called together a gathering of corporation heads from the Velcar Free Commerce Zone and Imperial governors aboard the Reaper, where he proposed a treaty which would unite the Imperials and corporate interests to create an isolationist political conglomerate. This confederacy would allow the allied businesses to continue to trade as under the Empire, without interference from the newly-formed New Republic. Through his political skills, he managed to convince all paranoid parties to sign the agreement, forming the Pentastar Alignment.

Ardus Kaine has drank from the wine of power and glory, but was wary enough not to fall into drunkenness. He now sits upon the world of Entralla, where he calculates his next move.
    Faction: The Pentastar Alignment of Powers
    Weapon: SE-14C automatic blaster
    Ship: Reaper , Executor-class star dreadnought

Britanania
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Britanania » Mon May 13, 2019 6:09 pm

Sudbrazil wrote:Tʜᴇ Pᴇɴᴛᴀsᴛᴀʀ Aʟɪɢɴᴍᴇɴᴛ ᴏғ Pᴏᴡᴇʀs

Leader: Grand Moff Ardus Kaine
    Number of Members: 14 sectors
    Number of ships:
      01 × Star dreadnought
      40 × Star destroyers
      12 × escort carriers
      08 × planetary assault ships
      80 × light cruisers
      20 × logistics ships
    Types of Ships:
    Description:
    The Pentastar Alignment is a confederacy of 14 sectors inside and around the Velcar Free Commerce Zone. It is built along imperial values and ideals, albeit with a more pragmatic administration divided into a legislative/judiciary and an executive branch. Due to its location and emphasis on economic growth, the Pentastar Alignment boasts a large industry, access to many important trade lanes as well as a respectable economy backed up by several corporations.
    Backstory:
    After hearing of the destruction of the Second Death Star and the death of emperor Sheev Palpatine, Grand Moff Ardus Kaine consolidated his power around the economic powerhouse of Oversector Outer – the Velcar Free Trade Zone. Knowing that the local corporations would be greatly hindered by the arrival of a New Republic government, he used his military power to intimidate several Imperial governors and heads of industry to attend a meeting in his flagship – the Executor-class Reaper.
    After convincing them that the arrival of a Rebel government in the region would lead to economic stagnation as well as a serious loss in stability, as had happened with the region during the Galactic Republic, Kaine proposed an isolationist alliance that would build up its strength to face the New Republic. Following many hours of fervent debate, all parties signed the Pentastar Alliance Treaty, which quickly moved to centralize its military and absorb neighboring imperial systems.

Gʀᴀɴᴅ Mᴏғғ Aʀᴅᴜs Kᴀɪɴᴇ

Short Bio:
    Ardus Kaine was a Human male native to the Outer Rim world of Sartinaynian in the Braxant sector. The son of the successful trader Vilardo Kaine, Ardus had all of his father's ambitions foisted upon him, despite a character oriented more towards co-operation than a place under the spotlight from where to dictate.Despite not particularly agreeing with his father, he worked hard to please him, eventually becoming involved in politics.
    [tab=60]A strong character and noted public speaker, Kaine was involved in the politics and administration of the Galactic Republic, becoming one of the earliest, most ardent supporters of Naboo Senator Palpatine, following him even after the declaration of a New Order. His leadership and organizational skills came to the fore in the Imperial Period, during which Kaine played a key role in administrative reform and ensuring the Grand Army of the Republic's support for the new regime. Kaine also participated in the formation of the Commission for the Preservation of the New Order, after concerns about the administration of Imperial Intelligence, viewing it as something his father would have been proud of. Unfortunately Kaine quickly became disillusioned with the COMPNOR project, and the larger order of the Empire as a whole, whom he had come to see as a feuding, bureaucratic mess which crushed societies in its gears. His loyalty nevertheless stood firm, as he believed that it was still the best option for the Galaxy, superior in most aspects to the regimes of old.

[Tab=60]
    As a reward for his loyal and productive years of service to the Galactic Empire, Kaine was appointed governor of several worlds, and later a moff. Following Wilhuff Tarkin's death at the Battle of Yavin, he became Grand Moff of Oversector Outer. Kaine was filled with woe: he wanted to be near the Imperial Center, watching the political scenario closely and participating in it, not car aside in the farthest regions of the Empire, trying to repair the damage left by Tarkin's death. Nevertheless, this position offered him many comforts which he welcomed with open arms, namely an extremely important and influential position, and a large fleet, the crown of which was one of the few Executor-class dreadnoughts built.
    In 4 ABY, Palpatine was killed during a Rebel attack on the second Death Star at Endor, and the Empire was thrown into a state of disarray. In previous times, the loss of a hero would have been met with great sorrow by Kaine, but he has changed much since the early days in politics, and merely saw it as an opportunity. While other Imperials in the Outer Rim initiated chaotic conflicts, Kaine rushed to consolidate his power and form a new Imperial faction. Knowing that many corporations would struggle to keep afloat without Imperial backing, Kaine called together a gathering of corporation heads from the Velcar Free Commerce Zone and Imperial governors aboard the Reaper, where he proposed a treaty which would unite the Imperials and corporate interests to create an isolationist political conglomerate. This confederacy would allow the allied businesses to continue to trade as under the Empire, without interference from the newly-formed New Republic. Through his political skills, he managed to convince all paranoid parties to sign the agreement, forming the Pentastar Alignment.

Ardus Kaine has drank from the wine of power and glory, but was wary enough not to fall into drunkenness. He now sits upon the world of Entralla, where he calculates his next move.
    Faction: The Pentastar Alignment of Powers
    Weapon: SE-14C automatic blaster
    Ship: Reaper , Executor-class star dreadnought

Kaine has been reserved already

Sudbrazil
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jan 14, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Sudbrazil » Mon May 13, 2019 6:11 pm

Britanania wrote:
Sudbrazil wrote: cut

Kaine has been reserved already

Through Discord? If so, it was me.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads