NATION

PASSWORD

Mandate of Heaven:The Middle Kingdom [Faction|OOC|Open]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Novas Arcanum
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 14, 2016
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Novas Arcanum » Thu May 23, 2019 8:10 am

But honestly the rehaul is to encourage more people to play as warlords since everyone is more interested in hordes.

Novas Arcanum
Negotiator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Novas Arcanum » Thu May 23, 2019 11:09 am

Oh and for feudal lords, it'll be ten turns before the Seige of Gaoyu begins as preparations are in order.

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Founded: Feb 03, 2010
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Thu May 23, 2019 11:16 am

Novas Arcanum wrote:Oh and for feudal lords, it'll be ten turns before the Seige of Gaoyu begins as preparations are in order.

Ahh, okay. Totally thought the host would be marching immediately.
Quite the unofficial fellow. Former P2TM Mentor specializing in faction and nation RPs, as well as RPGs. Always happy to help.

Pentapolitan Kyrene
Envoy

Founded: Oct 24, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Pentapolitan Kyrene » Fri May 24, 2019 1:41 am

Novas Arcanum wrote:But honestly the rehaul is to encourage more people to play as warlords since everyone is more interested in hordes.

Zhao'd be perfectly happy for the empire to hire him and his horde on to protect the borderlands, jiedushi style, if the empire is in need of more warlords.

Novas Arcanum
Negotiator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Novas Arcanum » Fri May 24, 2019 6:25 am

Pentapolitan Kyrene wrote:
Novas Arcanum wrote:But honestly the rehaul is to encourage more people to play as warlords since everyone is more interested in hordes.

Zhao'd be perfectly happy for the empire to hire him and his horde on to protect the borderlands, jiedushi style, if the empire is in need of more warlords.

Well too late for that :p

Novas Arcanum
Negotiator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Novas Arcanum » Fri May 24, 2019 6:30 am

Could yall list the coordinates? Makes things easier to track

Ralnis
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Aug 06, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Ralnis » Fri May 24, 2019 6:51 am

Novas Arcanum wrote:Could yall list the coordinates? Makes things easier to track

I was once in 0,15 then moved north to 0, 14 and currently in 1,14.
This account must be deleted. The person behind it is a racist, annoying waste of life that must be shunned back to whatever rock he crawled out from.

Novas Arcanum
Negotiator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Novas Arcanum » Fri May 24, 2019 8:59 am

Ima be going on vacation for a week anyone willing to take the reigns till then?

Pentapolitan Kyrene
Envoy

Founded: Oct 24, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Pentapolitan Kyrene » Fri May 24, 2019 9:34 am

Novas Arcanum wrote:

It'd hardly be the first time a decaying empire decided to just pay a marauding band of barbarians to stop burning everything and fight off their fellow savages.

Novas Arcanum
Negotiator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Novas Arcanum » Fri May 24, 2019 10:02 am

Novas Arcanum wrote:

It'd hardly be the first time a decaying empire decided to just pay a marauding band of barbarians to stop burning everything and fight off their fellow savages.

Indeed but the Zhao Dynasty is currently stronger then the largest maurading horde due to a string of RNG generated victories.If you hadn't burn down a village of a thousand then maybe...

Also last update I can do will be tomorrow so for y'all who haven't posted well you know.

I'll be away from.my pc for a week so I'll either need a a gamemaster till then or I'll have to put a pin on it.

Novas Arcanum
Negotiator

Left-wing Utopia

Postby Novas Arcanum » Fri May 24, 2019 10:38 am

Actually seeing how theres another warring states game that suddenly popped up I'll just put an end to this.

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse