NATION

PASSWORD

❅Fallout Detroit | A Heart of Rust | OOC | Open❅

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Empire of Tau
Minister

Founded: Dec 19, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Empire of Tau » Sat Jun 01, 2019 6:11 pm

I'll get out a post. Hopefully.

Mushroomio
Envoy

Founded: Feb 08, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Mushroomio » Sat Jun 01, 2019 7:22 pm

Holy shit I have been absolutely swamped, sorry guys. Will get a post up next week at worst
RP: New Civilizations
Character: Going mad with power, it's getting to his head. His delusions of grandeur are getting worse.
RP: Black Cell
Character: Slightly sarcastic, friendly
RP: A Heart of Rust
Character: Going mad, thinking his robots are his children, a bit of a recluse

Cainesland
Postmaster-General

Founded: Feb 28, 2014
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Cainesland » Sat Jun 01, 2019 7:25 pm

I think I should have my first post up on Monday or Tuesday.

Alouite
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 21, 2013

Postby Alouite » Sat Jun 01, 2019 8:54 pm

I have added all canon characters to the list.
National Liberalism, National School Economics, National Dividend, Constitutional Originalism, Protection of US Domestic Trade, The Chinese Gov't in Exile in Taipei, and Ending the War on Nouns
Hyman Minsky
Totalitarianism, the Destruction of the Environment, Racism, and, most of all, people who end statements in questions?
The Patriot Act, The Illegitimate Communist Authorities in China, Economic Libertarianism, Absolutism and Communism

Zaporizhian Host
Envoy

Founded: Jun 20, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Zaporizhian Host » Sun Jun 02, 2019 1:01 am

Mushroomio wrote:Holy shit I have been absolutely swamped, sorry guys. Will get a post up next week at worst

It's alright, take your time, if next week is the worst case scenario I'm not worried at all.

Alouite wrote:I have added all canon characters to the list.

Sweet!
Hello, it's Zap! If you read this it's most likely on a P2TM roleplay thread. I'm not a native English speaker (or writer for that matter), so if you notice mistakes I am happy to receive feedback. I know I'm prone to dangling modifiers, capitalization mistakes, use of commas, and other errors. If I were to use a semicolon, there's a 97% chance I just put it there because they look fancy; I have no idea how they work. If it's spelling it just means Grammarly wasn't cooperating. Thanks.

San Monteriano
Minister

Founded: Nov 13, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby San Monteriano » Sun Jun 02, 2019 12:48 pm

Name: Ebony Powell
Appearance: Image
Associations:
  • Detroit Association: The survivors' group, hardy and determined to rise from the nuclear wastes against the horrors of inhumanity, with inhumanity. As a Slaver, it brings in the caps.
  • Kingdom of Cain: A necessary evil, but it is up to the Detroit Association to take control of Detroit and be the king of the hill in these parts.
40 Points to assign (Take Note that 0 = Extreme Weakness in Category, 1-2 = Below Average, 3-5 = Average, 6-7 = Above Average, 8-9 = Outstanding in Category, 10+ = Benchmark in Category)

Strength: 6
Perception: 5
Endurance: 5
Charisma: 8
Intelligence: 6
Agility: 6
Luck: 4

Skills:
- Silver/Bloody-Tongued: A unique ability at "persuading" others
- Bar Fight: Can hold her own in a fight
- Intimidating: Her presence can be a tour de force in itself
- Possession is Nine-Tenth of the Law: Caps galore from slaving

Weaknesses:
- Luck be a...Lady?: That it may be, but luck is not with Ebony Powell
- One-eyed: Unsurprisingly, lacking both organs can be a downfall...
- Ebony Tower: A head clouded by her own arrogance and ambition

Weapons: Pipe revolver (x2; dual wield); Machete; Molotov cocktail (x5); 9mm submachine gun
Other Items:
  • Road leathers
  • Metal armor pieces (minus headgear)
  • Caps (600)
  • Stimpak (4)
  • Full canteen
  • Whiskey (1)
  • Jet (2)
  • Eyepatch

Bio (A minimum of 7-10 sentences which should display a basic comprehension of grammar and logic and help us know more about your character): Born in the Capital Wasteland to a raider father and a woman of ill-repute, Ebony was sold to a travelling troupe at a young age after her father defaulted on a debt to some "seriously bad honchos". Raised in a travelling caravan, she was introduced to the brutal, new world from an early age.

Despite witnessing (and, indeed, being party to) atrocities early, she was raised by surrogate parents who taught her how to defend herself and fight for what was hers. When she was older, she was taught to use brawn to her advantage, meanwhile learning guile and intimidation as techniques of self-preservation. This life of owning little (and being 'owned' as a pseudo-slave) drove Ebony to forge her own path in life, even if it meant inflicting the same cruelty and ruthlessness on others. An ambition to forge a name for herself from the ruin of civilisation became a driving goal.

When arriving in former Detroit, these attributes served her well. She quickly made a name for herself in fighting pits across the city, and slowly ingratiated herself in slaver circles with a fearsome reputation. Eventually, she became Enoch Gray's de facto right-hand woman.

Questions:
Last edited by San Monteriano on Mon Jun 03, 2019 8:09 am, edited 7 times in total.
Monarch: Caterina I, HRDM
Prime Minister: Cristina S'Forza (PD)
Capital: San Monteriano (city)
National Language: Italian; English
Demonym: San Monteriani/Monterianese
RP Population: 62.5 million
Anthem
Cosmopoles wrote:
Tunasai wrote:Why would he make this up though?

Can I interest you in these magic beans I'm selling?

Ceannairceach wrote:If I were optimistic, I'd never be pleasantly surprised.

Wisconsin9 wrote:Every vegetarian and vegan in the world is sitting back and laughing cruelly at you right now. Or at least one is. Eh, close enough.

Tagmatium wrote:Yes - anything else is wishful thinking or wilful ignorance.

Without the EU, the UK is nothing but a backwater with delusions of grandeur and a history of empire.

"RENLY IS NOT RIGHT!" - Galbart Glover

Alouite
Postmaster-General

Postby Alouite » Sun Jun 02, 2019 8:31 pm

Sorry for not having a reply up today. Today was surprisingly busy for a Sunday. Luckily I do not have work tomorrow so I will have an IC post up then and finalize some of the updates meant to have been finished and released tonight.
National Liberalism, National School Economics, National Dividend, Constitutional Originalism, Protection of US Domestic Trade, The Chinese Gov't in Exile in Taipei, and Ending the War on Nouns
Hyman Minsky
Totalitarianism, the Destruction of the Environment, Racism, and, most of all, people who end statements in questions?
The Patriot Act, The Illegitimate Communist Authorities in China, Economic Libertarianism, Absolutism and Communism

Granluras
Minister

Founded: Feb 23, 2018

Postby Granluras » Mon Jun 03, 2019 8:12 pm

How’s everyone
Reminiscence

est. 2018

Vacif
Senator

Founded: Mar 22, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Vacif » Mon Jun 03, 2019 8:25 pm

Granluras wrote:How’s everyone

Working on some apps, both in real life and online. Life is nice when you don't have obligations but it's getting slow.
Looking for help on Pub-lishing your RP? Come check us out!
Member of Task Force Atlas
Nation name pronounced Vuh-sea-f, sometimes shortened to Vac, or 'Cif.

Granluras
Minister

Postby Granluras » Tue Jun 04, 2019 7:23 am

Vacif wrote:
Granluras wrote:How’s everyone

Working on some apps, both in real life and online. Life is nice when you don't have obligations but it's getting slow.

lol yeah
Reminiscence

est. 2018

Alouite
Postmaster-General

Postby Alouite » Tue Jun 04, 2019 7:44 pm

I figure that for many school is wrapping up and summer is getting started so the RP slowing down doesn't surprise me too much. So long as you all are still down to RP however we will make it through this slowdown and we will really get the ball rolling.
Hyman Minsky

Granluras
Minister

Postby Granluras » Tue Jun 04, 2019 7:55 pm

Alouite wrote:I figure that for many school is wrapping up and summer is getting started so the RP slowing down doesn't surprise me too much. So long as you all are still down to RP however we will make it through this slowdown and we will really get the ball rolling.

Si, that is why many an OP adores NS Summer
Reminiscence

est. 2018

Endem
Senator

Founded: Aug 19, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Endem » Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:41 pm

I currently have no idea on posts
All my posts are done at 3 A.M., lucidity is not a thing at that hour.

Cloney
Attaché

Founded: Oct 27, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Cloney » Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:42 pm

The word day in german
A militaristic, high-tech nation with an emphasis on cloning technology. I do not use NS stats.

Alouite
Postmaster-General

Postby Alouite » Wed Jun 05, 2019 12:19 pm

Endem wrote:I currently have no idea on posts

I will help you out later today.
Hyman Minsky

Vacif
Senator

Founded: Mar 22, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Vacif » Wed Jun 05, 2019 8:36 pm

So what are the FROST troopers armed with exactly? Combat armour and assault carbines?
Looking for help on Pub-lishing your RP? Come check us out!
Member of Task Force Atlas
Nation name pronounced Vuh-sea-f, sometimes shortened to Vac, or 'Cif.

Granluras
Minister

Postby Granluras » Fri Jun 07, 2019 7:56 pm

I just realized that the Purple Gang is pretty isolated from other players and settlements. The nearest player is the cardinal, and I think he’s still like six miles away. So uh...anyone wanna work around that and woke on an intersection between Nathan and their char in the near future, say after my first post?
Reminiscence

est. 2018

Cainesland
Postmaster-General

Founded: Feb 28, 2014
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Cainesland » Fri Jun 07, 2019 10:39 pm

Would you mind if I double posted?

Commonwealth of Hank the Cat
Minister

Founded: Aug 01, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Commonwealth of Hank the Cat » Sat Jun 08, 2019 12:36 am

Cainesland wrote:Would you mind if I double posted?

Don't think so.

Alouite
Postmaster-General

Postby Alouite » Sat Jun 08, 2019 11:59 pm

Two new subfactions have been added for the Kingdom of Cain.
Hyman Minsky

Alouite
Postmaster-General

Postby Alouite » Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:01 pm

I would like to announce that some major posts for the PLFA, FROST and Cain are coming tomorrow and Saturday. I assume everyone is taking exams so I understand the hiatus.

Do not hesitate to telegram me if your character needs a response from a NPC character.
Last edited by Alouite on Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hyman Minsky

The Empire of Tau
Minister

Founded: Dec 19, 2016

Postby The Empire of Tau » Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:03 pm

I just got done with exams and all. It's time to reassure the big gay communist quest.

Endem
Senator

Founded: Aug 19, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Endem » Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:52 pm

I just don't have an idea on a post
All my posts are done at 3 A.M., lucidity is not a thing at that hour.

Commonwealth of Hank the Cat
Minister

Founded: Aug 01, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Commonwealth of Hank the Cat » Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:56 pm

The Empire of Tau wrote:I just got done with exams and all. It's time to reassure the big gay communist quest.

Break the Chains! Break the Chains!

Alouite
Postmaster-General

Postby Alouite » Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:31 pm

Endem wrote:I just don't have an idea on a post

If you character goes to a FROST base, I can have an NPC commander give your character a quest (for example, gathering recon on the Kingdom of Cain). I will be adding quest assignments for FROST and PLFA players whenever we get more players online, as both are going to be moving against Cain.
Hyman Minsky

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse