NATION

PASSWORD

Mana Academy: Beyond Borders IC

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Founded: Dec 09, 2014
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Luminesa » Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:24 pm

Saldinado wrote:Dominque Corleone

"What?! Oh pfft!" He said comically with a dramatic wave of his hand. "I would always jump at the chance to hear others play music. And of course I would. Hell, I'll join you even. If I know the song. But, I've practiced enough to ear train to an extent." Standing up, he stretched his arms in the air and did a little shake in his body, before gripping onto his sax. He tweaked and tuned a few keys and played a few basic chords to get warmed up. "So...what to play ol' buddy ol' pal?" He winked at Soleil with a cheeky grin.

Shaun Calhoun

Shaun deeply sighed and shook his head at the sight of Allistor while standing up. He stood only around the height of his chest only. Yet when looking up at his face, he could tell that things were indeed different. Normally he would try and attempt something else to give an apology or remain dejected.

Perhaps we're not really in my room anymore. Is this like a dreamscape or something? Hopefully this doesn't turn into a nightmare of sorts.

He looked at Al approach him before placing his arms around his waist. His body tensed upon feeling the warmth of his body against his back. His gaze almost pierced into his own mind. The gray and cloudy eyes showing a different side than he'd seen. "Well..." Shaun explain, becoming flustered by the sudden advancement. "I just need some time. This stuff doesn't take less than a day to get over." Feeling Allistor run his hands through his hair, he turned away from his eyes, trying not to give in so easily to his request.
"Well...It's going to have to take more than putting me in a literal fucking dreamscape in order to confess your true feelings about me and make this all brush over so easily. And no...I won't be smiling that easily too..." He muttered under his breath. His face unknowingly growing rosy and heating up from the embarrassment. He folded his arms over his chest and sighed. "Why can't you just...please...Let me be..." The own field of lavender in his eyes displaying his dismay and resentment. "Just let me have some time to think about this."

Soleil - Tearful Lullaby

Soleil was glad to hear that Dominique wanted to join with his own instrument. He was going to get a private chance to play alongside him, after he had heard his lovely performance in Paris. The older Mage was also excited to play alongside him, which surprised the little Wind Mage. Yet he wanted to make the most of their time together, and so he tried to think of a song. He had heard a lot of music in his own life, but he had not memorized a lot of titles. He had, however, used some of the power of YouTube to find specific songs he liked, and he had found one he liked. Something from a video-game he had never played. "...I-I think...you can play both the flute and the saxophone...with this song...um...L-Let's try!"

He began to play the music on his flute, gentle and sweet. The music sounded like a lullaby, a pleasant melody to soothe the heart and soul. He had saved this song for Shaun or Allistor, but considering their own quarrels and his conflicted feelings, he felt better sharing it with Dominique. He did not seem so complicated or so distant, and he was not angry with him. Soleil enjoyed playing this song, but he could feel tears forming in his eyes as he played the song. If only his feelings did not make facing them such a difficult endeavor to imagine.

Shaun/Allistor - The Scent of Misdirection

"...Stubborn, aren't you?" Allistor smirked and stroked Shaun's back, hugging him close. He was warm, oddly warmer than usual, with the mystical sunlight from afar radiating on both of their bodies. Bathed in the vermilion sunlight, Allistor's eyes took the shade of mother-of-pearls, both opaque and iridescent at once. "...You're very determined to hold a grudge...What would it take for you to forgive?...Are you really that hard-hearted?..." He gave a small chuckle, and he looked over at the Earth Mage's face. Something about Allistor was just a little too calm, and almost too smooth. His knowing smile was beautiful, but almost perfectly-timed, as though he had planned this smile.

The lavender fields only gave a more heady perfume to the moment, filling the air as their plants swayed in the wind. Allistor turned and looked at him, and he examined his face. "...You're blushing...Your face is quite hot...Hmmm...What are you really feeling? I think you're hiding something..." he muttered. He drew his face just a little close, but not close enough to break through Shaun's remaining personal space.
Catholic, pro-life, and proud of it. I prefer my debates on religion, politics, and sports with some coffee and a little Aquinas and G.K. CHESTERTON here and there. :3
Unofficial #1 fan of the Who Dat Nation.
"I'm just a singer of simple songs, I'm not a real political man. I watch CNN, but I'm not sure I can tell you the difference in Iraq and Iran. But I know Jesus, and I talk to God, and I remember this from when I was young:
faith, hope and love are some good things He gave us...
and the greatest is love."
-Alan Jackson
Help the Ukrainian people, here's some sources!
Help bring home First Nation girls! Now with more ways to help!
Jesus loves all of His children in Eastern Europe - pray for peace.
Pray for Ukraine, Wear Sunflowers In Your Hair

Serah
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Serah » Tue Apr 07, 2020 10:37 am

Luminesa wrote:The Lavender Realm

Oliver - The Bridge Between The Heart and Mind (Is Far Too Long)

With the last few peaceful, sleepy days passing by, Oliver had spent time getting to know his friends. Ambrosia and Oliver continued to grow closer, but even as he grew closer to Soleil, the latter knew that he had revealed information that was bizarre to most people. His dreams made little sense to anyone not intimately aware of his emotions, and not even his closest friends could make sense of them. Yet the bridge between his dreams and the real world was growing, and with every person Soleil informed, the puzzle-pieces seemed to be coming together.

During his sleep, Oliver would awaken in a field of endless lavender flowers. Rows and rows, like a sea of plants rising to greet the orange sun. The atmosphere was peaceful, strange, and quiet. No doubt Oliver had more peculiar dreams in his past, but this one seemed to reach toward him. It was no mere dream. He could hear growling as he looked around, and when he turned to face his surroundings, six vicious wolves would be staring him down, growling and nearly foaming at the mouth.

The days came and went, and nothing changed much. Oliver continued to do his thing in the forest, growing more and more proficient with the use of modern-ish weaponry, and spent a not too unreasonable time with Ambrosia without growing sick of the constant attention from the others.
The forest proved to be a breath of fresh air in many ways, both for his body and his mind, as he managed to think things out while training in the snow and the gently warming days.
However, one day when Oliver was, for once, sleeping somewhat soundly, he awakened with a jolt.

It wasn't the sort of jolt that woke him from nightmares or the one from a slightly too pleasant dream, no. It was much more... Dull, is how he'd describe it. As if he came to realize he was dreaming and woke up by force.
As he realized this, he released his breath and looked around the scenery.

The scenery itself was quite agreeable, reminding him of the bee farms of southern France, just without the actual bees. Instead, the sounds of bees was replaced with growling, lupine growling to be exact.
Turning around to face the wolves, he looked mildly disappointed at the prospect of fighting, and so, simply stood there, unmoving, staring down the wolves all the same.

"... Honey is much more nutritious than I am, you know."

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Tue Apr 07, 2020 4:48 pm

Saleon wrote:Eliza Hartford
The Sanguine Space Station
Luminesa wrote:The Big Bang - Blanchefleur

Saturninus had not yet returned, and Calixte and Apollinaire had escaped. She had allowed them to leave, only because she knew Apollinaire had been poisoned. He would be dead in less than a day, unless Magical doctors managed to draw the poison from him. Her maids were quite efficient, and she smirked at the maid who had made the move. Without her husband, Calixte would have to give into all her commands, and would have to give her territory as ransom. The dark Lady walked to the observatory to wait for Saturninus, but without any sign of him, she would have to move forward. The biggest surprise was that Eliza had not appeared, either. Hm. Michel must have killed her. Who knows what he did with her bones, either. I suppose we'll never know... she suggested to herself.

As she looked out the window, however, she noticed something dropping in the direction of her castle. Something massive, and full of Dark Magic. She scanned it for a few seconds, and then her eyes widened. It was a massive tower, dropping through the atmosphere and aiming directly for her. She commanded all of her servants to grab the things she required most, and with supernatural speed they gathered these items in their containers. They hurried out, and Blanchefleur cursed at this attack on her person. She had to move away, to allow her ancestral home to be destroyed. I could summon any number of demons...but I have to move several miles away...

Becoming shadows alongside her servants, she re-appeared just outside of the nearest city. Now she got a better glimpse of the castle and its attacker. The legendary Obsidian Towers. "...And they're...dropping them on the castle?!...Fools...They will do far more to hurt their fellow Mages...than they will to hurt me..." She thought about summoning a demon to hold against the dropping tower, but then one of the maids approached her. "...What is it?" she inquired.

"We released the dragons as well, what do you think? Can they hold against the tower?"

Blanchefleur stared at her, and then looked toward the castle. A salvo of huge, thin dragons released through the doors, many miles away and about a fifth-of-a-mile high, far above the reach or sight of anyone except those on that side of the mountain. To most, they would appear to be massive birds, massive vultures maybe. They were a fitting sight, biological weapons of destruction flying in defiance of the inevitable disaster. With her voiceless command, they moved toward Calixte and Apollinaire's castle, far above the eyes of anyone except maybe some hikers. Nobody would believe what they saw, anyway.

But nobody would be able to explain the sheer power, the sheer horror, of the Towers hitting the thousand-year-old castle. The explosion of the Tsar Bomba, in real-time, rising in an enormous skyscraper of smoke and fire above the Alps. From the nearby town of Grenoble, the local newscasters turned to the news of something horrific happening up in the Alps. A massive ripple, an earthquake of sorts, shot through the ground and into the earth below, causing panic in the small towns and in the cities below. For many, the sight was the apocalypse, the ensuing explosion after Gabriel sounded his holy trumpet. Nobody could explain it. Broadcasters watched in horror and awe, unable to speak. Hikers who saw the explosion from several miles away could say little, as they hurried to move away from the sight. Looking into God's eye would make a man more than blind, after all.

The Big Bang - Rabbit and Michel

Rabbit felt the explosion, and gasped in a fright. It was much stronger than he had even anticipated. He feared to look out the window and to see the crater, the earthquakes, and the forests now gone, though then he remembered that they were all still in space. He stood in his place, shaking and icy-cold, wondering if he would be able to recover from the shock of knowing that this event had happened. Rise Castle was gone. ...Is Blanchefleur really...

"WE ARE DEATH, DESTROYER OF WORLDS!!!" Michel threw his fists in the air and went to look for Catherine. He had to hug her. If Blanchefleur was dead, the war was almost all over. If she was not, the castle was gone, and Blanchy would have to find another home. "THIS WAS THE BEST IDEA!!!! YES!!! WATCH THE SKY RAIN JUSTICE OVER HER BLOODY HANDS!!! JUSTICE!!!"

All the while, one had to wonder at the sign of the dragons, growling and snarling as they moved through the sky. Only the Mages in the Towers would truly see them, if they ever dropped low enough, and even then, whether or not they would know the source was to be seen. A horrific omen, if one knew of any omens at all.
"And here we go...." Eliza says, looking out the window of the Obsidian Towers. With now one of the towers hurtling like a rod of god, a hypothesized weapon of mass destruction accomplished by hurling a tungsten rod from the space. Gravity hurls the rod fast enough as to create the impact of a nuclear weapon without the nuclear winter that comes after. A, supposedly, more ecological way to end life for an entire city.

Instead, the weapon was directed at a tower on a mountain surrounded by forests. The supposedly more ecological method of war being used to raze a forest under the thin hopes of destroying a mortal enemy once and for all. Eliza sighed,
"I really hope no Fae finds out I was involved with this."

Rene looked on as well, coughing, "Well, everyone's lips are sealed, theoretically. Not very optimistic?"

"I should be, but I still have doubts."

"Why? She is still human. Not many gods could survive this."

"It isn't... there is no precision to this. If we did kill her, we would never know. The body..."

"would be lost in the rubble."

"Yes! And even then... I can't just... it feels like this won't work... and I can't explain why."

"Very few things could ever fly fast enough to avoid this."

"But you could teleport through water, avoiding the damage."

"... but she probably couldn't..."

Eliza looked back at Rene, exasperated. Wanting to say something, but the words not coming to mind. The collapsing tower sends a shockwave that nearly knocks her off her feet. The deed was done. The damage done. A crater would be all that remains of Tower Blanchefleur. And the surrounding forests, mountains. The greatest ecological disaster the world has seen in years. What hath humanity done.

Rabbit - The Storm Above

In the midst of the shock at what had just occurred, Rabbit recalled the Magic he needed to use in order to veil the Obsidian Towers in their descent. Even if people did not understand what all was happening now, once they saw the remains of the fallen tower, and the intact, larger structure, they would begin to think. At the very least, the talking heads would talk. As Michel rushed down the hallway in a rowdy celebration, the Dark Mana Being searched for the stairs. His footsteps were quiet-but-hurried, in stark contrast to Michel's gallop across the marble floors of the Towers. Rabbit made his way to the stairs, and then began to walk to the top of the Towers.

Making his way to the tip, he recalled that Eliza was supposed to follow. He had made the suggestion that both of them could work together to make a mist tall enough to cover the Towers, and so for a few moments he waited for her. He was not used to being quite this high, and when he looked down toward the Earth, he almost felt just a little nauseous. If he fell away from the Towers somehow, he would die in the vast vacuum of space, alone and in agony. No, no, such thinking is not productive...What I need to do now is protect the rest of the Magical World...and perhaps the Mundanes, in a way, as well...Though I'm sure nothing could protect those who have seen the impact...

With such thoughts in mind, he summoned his Water Magic, and began to make a mist. It crept from around his feet, surrounded him, and then floated downward over the outer surface of the Towers. Whether or not he had enough Mana to make the Magic work was a good question, but he was willing to try. He still wished to wait for Eliza, as he figured that while he could perform the Magic on his own, he considered that he would be straining himself to cover the enormous tower complex. His eyes flickered around as he waited for Eliza and Rene. "...They have not vanished from the Towers, have they?...Well...I suppose that's impossible...There's nowhere they could go, even if they tried..." he muttered.
Catholic, pro-life, and proud of it. I prefer my debates on religion, politics, and sports with some coffee and a little Aquinas and G.K. CHESTERTON here and there. :3
"I'm just a singer of simple songs, I'm not a real political man. I watch CNN, but I'm not sure I can tell you the difference in Iraq and Iran. But I know Jesus, and I talk to God, and I remember this from when I was young:
-Alan Jackson

Saldinado
Minister

Founded: Oct 16, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Saldinado » Wed Apr 08, 2020 12:12 pm

Dominique Corleone

He followed Soleil's lead, carefully listening to what he was playing. His face showed signs of intrigue and curiosity upon listening to the piece he played. "Hm. Interesting." He whispered to himself as he followed the melody. He put his sax up to his mouth, the taste of metal and wood coating his tongue before chiming in. With a tempo and rhythm in his head, he followed alongside Soleil. Although it wasn't as good as it would've been if he knew the song, he still did well enough to sound coherent.
Soon afterwards he got the hang of the song and became fully engulfed in it. The soothing yet deep tone of the saxophone complimented Soleil's flute. His fingers effortlessly moving up and down on the marbled keys. He watched as tears began to form around Soleil's eyes and smirked before continuing his playing. He slowly grew in intensity, careful to not overshadow Soleil's flute.

His body unknowingly swaying to and fro slightly. He decided to let the former take control of the way the song goes. He was curious to see how this will all play out.

Shaun Calhoun

"Hard-headed? Really?" He said in a jokingly angered tone before sighing and shaking his head. "I...Psh, I dunno. I'm just...I don't know..." Shaun trailed off with as he began to feel Allistor's warmth wrap around his body. Normally he'll sink inside of his body, but he knew that giving in would be exactly what Allistor...or this rendition of him would want.
Hearing him ask about his length of forgiveness, Shaun pouted and grunted. "I dunno. Until I feel better I guess. I already told you what was wrong. That stunt you both pulled...you especially...I disliked it from the very beginning. I know how you can get very aggressive and competitive in these. And to the point of you both hurting yourselves more than you needed to. Especially you! After just recovering more than usual and moving."

The sudden smell of lavender filled Shaun's nose as he looked at Allistor. There was something...off about him. He knew that he was in a dream like state, so surely something would be off. Then again, how exactly did he get inside of a dream state? And how was he conscious enough to process that this is all happening? Normally this type of stuff happens with absolutely little to know recollection of what plays out once he's awake, let alone what's going on in a dream state. This peaked his confusion and curiosity even more.
However all of those thoughts and feelings were thrown out as Allistor commented on his blushing. Becoming even more flustered, he moved his eye contract from him to the flowers nearby before speaking to him.

"I...have nothing to say. I've said all that you needed to know..." His face getting redder with a heavy sigh following in suit.

What is this? I don't like the feeling of this at all.
You do you. And I'll do me. And we won't do each other. Probably.- Mark Fischbach

We all know that light travels faster than sound. That's why certain people appear bright until you hear them speak.- Albert Einstein

Living is like tearing through a museum. Not until later do you really start absorbing what you saw, thinking about it, looking it up in a book, and remembering-because you can't take it in all at once.- Audrey Hepburn

I believe that if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade....And try to find someone whose life has given them vodka, and have a party.-Ron White

When life gives you lemonade, make lemons. Life will be all like 'whaaat?'-Phil Dunphy

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Wed Apr 08, 2020 5:24 pm

Saldinado wrote:Dominique Corleone

He followed Soleil's lead, carefully listening to what he was playing. His face showed signs of intrigue and curiosity upon listening to the piece he played. "Hm. Interesting." He whispered to himself as he followed the melody. He put his sax up to his mouth, the taste of metal and wood coating his tongue before chiming in. With a tempo and rhythm in his head, he followed alongside Soleil. Although it wasn't as good as it would've been if he knew the song, he still did well enough to sound coherent.
Soon afterwards he got the hang of the song and became fully engulfed in it. The soothing yet deep tone of the saxophone complimented Soleil's flute. His fingers effortlessly moving up and down on the marbled keys. He watched as tears began to form around Soleil's eyes and smirked before continuing his playing. He slowly grew in intensity, careful to not overshadow Soleil's flute.

His body unknowingly swaying to and fro slightly. He decided to let the former take control of the way the song goes. He was curious to see how this will all play out.

Shaun Calhoun

"Hard-headed? Really?" He said in a jokingly angered tone before sighing and shaking his head. "I...Psh, I dunno. I'm just...I don't know..." Shaun trailed off with as he began to feel Allistor's warmth wrap around his body. Normally he'll sink inside of his body, but he knew that giving in would be exactly what Allistor...or this rendition of him would want.
Hearing him ask about his length of forgiveness, Shaun pouted and grunted. "I dunno. Until I feel better I guess. I already told you what was wrong. That stunt you both pulled...you especially...I disliked it from the very beginning. I know how you can get very aggressive and competitive in these. And to the point of you both hurting yourselves more than you needed to. Especially you! After just recovering more than usual and moving."

The sudden smell of lavender filled Shaun's nose as he looked at Allistor. There was something...off about him. He knew that he was in a dream like state, so surely something would be off. Then again, how exactly did he get inside of a dream state? And how was he conscious enough to process that this is all happening? Normally this type of stuff happens with absolutely little to know recollection of what plays out once he's awake, let alone what's going on in a dream state. This peaked his confusion and curiosity even more.
However all of those thoughts and feelings were thrown out as Allistor commented on his blushing. Becoming even more flustered, he moved his eye contract from him to the flowers nearby before speaking to him.

"I...have nothing to say. I've said all that you needed to know..." His face getting redder with a heavy sigh following in suit.

What is this? I don't like the feeling of this at all.

Soleil - The Soul In The Wind

Soleil started the song, and as his flute began the sweet, gentle tune, Dominique joined with the warm, full sound of the saxophone. Surprisingly, the saxophone did not overwhelm the flute, however. Dom seemed to be accommodating and kind, and knew how to adjust his instrument so that it was not too loud or forceful. Soleil played the song as well as he could, and did not even notice the mistakes in his partner's playing. All he heard was the sweet embrace of music, the deeper tone of the saxophone enveloping him and his emotions. When the tears began to fall down his face, however, his vision began to blur, and he could not see Dominique's smirk in his direction. By the time he was finished, the tears had streaked down his cheeks and had landed in his lap.

He put down the flute and lowered his head, letting the tears drip. He cursed his feelings, which he feared would ruin all of his friendships and any chances he had at love. He cursed his self-hatred, which made creating friendships so hard. Soleil wished he was the strong, honest boy that Dominique saw. All he wanted was to be that person, not just for Dom, but for himself. The lullaby, however, did not play for his intended audience, as he was trapped in his heart and his friends were focused on their own emotions as well. Thus he played the lullaby toward his own aching heart. Yet it did not feel the same.

"...I...I'm so sorry...I...I tried...I hope it was good..." Soleil sniffled, wiping his tears before turning to look up at Dominique. "...Your playing is wonderful...I-I like the saxophone a lot, I do...I um...I would love to hear you...play something you like...I'm sorry..." He shook his head for a second. "...I cry a lot...I've...I've been practicing a lot...and hearing it was just...It was so pretty...I wanted to play it for them...I..." He sat upright, straightened his back, and wiped his tears again. Giving a smile to his new friends, he nodded to him. "...What's your favorite song?...I'd like to hear it, if that's okay..."

Shaun/Allistor - From a Dream's Eye View

"...You don't know?" Allistor's voice was questioning, but light. He did not expect an answer, but was more amused by the statement. Shaun was determined to remain angry, and would not identify the core of his anger. Not without being pressed, anyway. As the young man refused to move closer, Allistor seemed to become confused. "...Stunt?...Oh come now...You know I wasn't going to die...I needed to control something, after coming home...I needed the thrill of a good spar...not endless hours of waiting and lying in bed..." He leaned over to whisper in Shaun's ear, seeing that he was not giving eye-contact. "...I wish you weren't so hard to understand...We could resolve this...together. You can just look at me...I'm sorry if I...made you afraid or upset...Please don't be like this..." He sounded quiet and almost vulnerable, almost unusual for him.

Oliver - The Monsters Within

On another side of the lavender fields, the wolves circled and snarled at Oliver, cruel and hungry. Yet for some reason, they seemed aware when the Mage did not seem afraid. When he spoke at them with his tired, annoyed voice, they seemed to slow their pace until they almost stopped. Their snarls also became less pronounced, as well, and their faces and snouts appeared like those of confused domestic dogs. After a few moments, the wolves set their haunches on the ground, all in an eerie circle. They became silent, and then Oliver could hear the faint, whooshing sound of wagging tails. The wolves now wore curious faces with sparkling, interested eyes. They did not approach, but they almost looked pettable.

Even so, the ground seemed oddly uneven, as though something lurked just beneath the surface of the ground. One wrong movement could potentially trigger some sort of movement, but Oliver would not know this. Of course, depending on how he interacted with this odd world, anything could happen. From far away in a castle, far from his and Shaun's line-of-sight, he was being observed for his reactions and his movements, and a royal, vigilant stillness hung in the air.
-Alan Jackson

Serah
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Serah » Wed Apr 08, 2020 7:27 pm

Luminesa wrote:Oliver - The Monsters Within

On another side of the lavender fields, the wolves circled and snarled at Oliver, cruel and hungry. Yet for some reason, they seemed aware when the Mage did not seem afraid. When he spoke at them with his tired, annoyed voice, they seemed to slow their pace until they almost stopped. Their snarls also became less pronounced, as well, and their faces and snouts appeared like those of confused domestic dogs. After a few moments, the wolves set their haunches on the ground, all in an eerie circle. They became silent, and then Oliver could hear the faint, whooshing sound of wagging tails. The wolves now wore curious faces with sparkling, interested eyes. They did not approach, but they almost looked pettable.

Even so, the ground seemed oddly uneven, as though something lurked just beneath the surface of the ground. One wrong movement could potentially trigger some sort of movement, but Oliver would not know this. Of course, depending on how he interacted with this odd world, anything could happen. From far away in a castle, far from his and Shaun's line-of-sight, he was being observed for his reactions and his movements, and a royal, vigilant stillness hung in the air.

Apparently, his ever present calm actually permeated the wolves' behavior, seeing as they progressively all sat around him, wagging their tails as if they simply became domesticated in the span of a few seconds.

"Looking approachable won't make me take the bait, but I appreciate the change of target." Oliver answered the wolves, going right back to appreciating the scenery and trying to influence what he figured was his dream into playing music he wanted to hear.
He imagined the quiet humming of the vocalist, the guitars, and the drums, gently playing the chaotic tune of his usual math rock bands. Although ultimately this didn't change anything, as this wasn't his dream, he found himself humming the tune all the same.

He thought it was pleasant, for once, instead of not dreaming of anything, or just having nightmares. Oliver just enjoyed the fields, the gentle wind and the smells of lavender.

As he enjoyed the scenery, he decided to squat down and closed his eyes to better enjoy the situation, figuring that if the wolves were to attack anyway, he'd just let them have his throat. After all, there was no real danger in this dream, he thought.

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Wed Apr 08, 2020 11:47 pm

Serah wrote:
Luminesa wrote:Oliver - The Monsters Within

Apparently, his ever present calm actually permeated the wolves' behavior, seeing as they progressively all sat around him, wagging their tails as if they simply became domesticated in the span of a few seconds.

"Looking approachable won't make me take the bait, but I appreciate the change of target." Oliver answered the wolves, going right back to appreciating the scenery and trying to influence what he figured was his dream into playing music he wanted to hear.
He imagined the quiet humming of the vocalist, the guitars, and the drums, gently playing the chaotic tune of his usual math rock bands. Although ultimately this didn't change anything, as this wasn't his dream, he found himself humming the tune all the same.

He thought it was pleasant, for once, instead of not dreaming of anything, or just having nightmares. Oliver just enjoyed the fields, the gentle wind and the smells of lavender.

As he enjoyed the scenery, he decided to squat down and closed his eyes to better enjoy the situation, figuring that if the wolves were to attack anyway, he'd just let them have his throat. After all, there was no real danger in this dream, he thought.

Oliver - The Monster-Tamer?

With curious, puppy-like eyes, the wolves cocked their heads and listened as Oliver addressed them once again. He told them he was not going to take some kind of bait, but they were not aware now what he was. Something in the dream told them he was no longer the bait. He was a welcome face, and meant no harm. They sat on their tears and stared at him, with one wolf going to scratch his ear with his hind foot.

Oliver’s humming was soft and wistful, as he tried to control the dream. The music that filled his mind was some sort of alternative sound, and the wind began to whistle to the tune of whatever he was humming. The lavenders swayed along, and everything remained quiet. Most importantly, Oliver did not know Shaun was somewhere in the fields, as well as Artosh.

A wolf approached the Mage and sat at his feet. It wagged its tail like a dog, presenting no danger as it seemed to wait for pets. The other creatures seemed to be content in their current positions, but this particular wolf wanted attention. Its thick, silver fur, once bristling with hostility, had become smooth and relaxed, almost shining in the sunset sky. Oliver would have to discover for himself if some underlying current existed in this seemingly halcyon dream, but for now, he was able to relax and to not worry about anything, except for maybe the odd wolf at his feet.
-Alan Jackson

Saleon
Powerbroker

Founded: Mar 12, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Saleon » Thu Apr 09, 2020 9:00 am

Eliza Hartford
Luminesa wrote:
Saleon wrote:Eliza Hartford
"And here we go...." Eliza says, looking out the window of the Obsidian Towers. With now one of the towers hurtling like a rod of god, a hypothesized weapon of mass destruction accomplished by hurling a tungsten rod from the space. Gravity hurls the rod fast enough as to create the impact of a nuclear weapon without the nuclear winter that comes after. A, supposedly, more ecological way to end life for an entire city.

Instead, the weapon was directed at a tower on a mountain surrounded by forests. The supposedly more ecological method of war being used to raze a forest under the thin hopes of destroying a mortal enemy once and for all. Eliza sighed,
"I really hope no Fae finds out I was involved with this."

Rene looked on as well, coughing, "Well, everyone's lips are sealed, theoretically. Not very optimistic?"

"I should be, but I still have doubts."

"Why? She is still human. Not many gods could survive this."

"It isn't... there is no precision to this. If we did kill her, we would never know. The body..."

"would be lost in the rubble."

"Yes! And even then... I can't just... it feels like this won't work... and I can't explain why."

"Very few things could ever fly fast enough to avoid this."

"But you could teleport through water, avoiding the damage."

"... but she probably couldn't..."

Eliza looked back at Rene, exasperated. Wanting to say something, but the words not coming to mind. The collapsing tower sends a shockwave that nearly knocks her off her feet. The deed was done. The damage done. A crater would be all that remains of Tower Blanchefleur. And the surrounding forests, mountains. The greatest ecological disaster the world has seen in years. What hath humanity done.

Rabbit - The Storm Above

In the midst of the shock at what had just occurred, Rabbit recalled the Magic he needed to use in order to veil the Obsidian Towers in their descent. Even if people did not understand what all was happening now, once they saw the remains of the fallen tower, and the intact, larger structure, they would begin to think. At the very least, the talking heads would talk. As Michel rushed down the hallway in a rowdy celebration, the Dark Mana Being searched for the stairs. His footsteps were quiet-but-hurried, in stark contrast to Michel's gallop across the marble floors of the Towers. Rabbit made his way to the stairs, and then began to walk to the top of the Towers.

Making his way to the tip, he recalled that Eliza was supposed to follow. He had made the suggestion that both of them could work together to make a mist tall enough to cover the Towers, and so for a few moments he waited for her. He was not used to being quite this high, and when he looked down toward the Earth, he almost felt just a little nauseous. If he fell away from the Towers somehow, he would die in the vast vacuum of space, alone and in agony. No, no, such thinking is not productive...What I need to do now is protect the rest of the Magical World...and perhaps the Mundanes, in a way, as well...Though I'm sure nothing could protect those who have seen the impact...

With such thoughts in mind, he summoned his Water Magic, and began to make a mist. It crept from around his feet, surrounded him, and then floated downward over the outer surface of the Towers. Whether or not he had enough Mana to make the Magic work was a good question, but he was willing to try. He still wished to wait for Eliza, as he figured that while he could perform the Magic on his own, he considered that he would be straining himself to cover the enormous tower complex. His eyes flickered around as he waited for Eliza and Rene. "...They have not vanished from the Towers, have they?...Well...I suppose that's impossible...There's nowhere they could go, even if they tried..." he muttered.
Eliza turned her attention back to the tower. The shockwave caused merely by breaking into the stratosphere was enough to knock someone off their heels. She began to see the cloud of mist forming around the object, "Shit. We need to hurry!"

Rene nodded, "hmmm... yes..."

Eliza jumped upwards into the air, ice forming slight platforms as she jumped around across the ship, before stamping down onto the platform.

Rene seemed to be coughing still. He emerged in a cloud of frost from a piece of ice. Both he and Eliza surveyed the mist. Eliza begins raising her hands. a large circle above them. The circle began to flow pillars of mist which flowed outwards to coat cover parts of the ship. She looked at Rabbit, "Hurry up old man, or you'll miss the fun!"
Sommelier and Sacrificer of Individuals to The Old Gods

Reader of The P2TM Times, a biweekly P2TM newspaper on the RPs and happenings of P2TM. Check it out!
✎ Member - ℘ædagog

"Rood Dood," said Donner Blitzen
"You guys are the coolest Sadists on the internet," Said Blitzen
"A Low key super freak who gives you hickeys that can read into your soul?" -Legato Venari
"Sal, you get a gold star. Please make a note of that, it might maybe possibly eventually kind of matter in some way, shape, or form. Later." -Temp
I'm famous

Kingdom of Irhk
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 30, 2015
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Kingdom of Irhk » Thu Apr 09, 2020 12:52 pm

Luminesa wrote:
Kingdom of Irhk wrote:
Henry von Kressel

"Whatever you order, general. I'll change my clothes, be right back."

Even if Eglantine delivered it without a certain elegance, she was right. He had to make up his mind, and every decision came with its advantages and disadvantages. In one hand, returning to Mana would imply in a safer place than Salzburg right now, but he ran the risk of not going with Michel and Rabbit losing any possible information on Catherine during the process. Staying, however, would give him a little bit more resting time, but knowing Mana, chaos could break out at any given moment.

Putting on a suit, he went down the stairs with a set of keys on his hand, before realizing that driving around town with just one working eye probably would get him a fine. His eyes went back and forth between the key and Eglantine, before the words struggled their way out of his mouth.

"You'll drive."

Amber von Kressel

"... Say it to me. My father is in a meeting right now and I will tell him everything you tell me... And I can't let you escape! Which is why I will... I will... Imprison you, yes. So give me the letter, I will read it, and my father will know what to do with whatever that is written there."

With slow, carefully measured steps, she approached Saturninus, a fire ball still present in her other hand, while her other hand was extended towards the boy who was recently brought back to life through unholy means. His appearance, even if it wasn't rotten, transmitted to her a feeling of constant stress that caused her a grave unease that made her unable to stare at his eyes at any moment of the conversation.

"Give it to me."

Eglantine - Salzburg Drift

Eglantine smiled as she saw that Henry agreed with her immediately. He rose to go get dressed, and she sat in the kitchen waiting for him. The peace of being in the large kitchen and dining room by herself made her feel relaxed. She stretched her legs out as Chloe rushed back, nearly knocking into Magnolia in the process. Eglantine wondered how they would bring the little creatures on the jet. They needed some pet-carriers. "...Might have to go shopping for pet supplies before we leave..." Eglantine muttered. She then grinned as Henry walked back into the room, dressed in a suit. "We're not going to court, Henry, we're going to the doctor. But that's fine."

After she gave her comment, Henry gave her another surprise. He was allowing her to drive. "...All the way to the doctor?...Okay." She was calm, but she gave a smirk. Henry had a Bentley, and it drove fast. She had not driven her own car in some time, and would feel good being in the driver's seat. They could always take a limousine, but she did not mind getting the chance to drive. She let Sebastian know to watch the animals, and then she got into the driver's seat. Turning-on her GPS on her phone, she handed her phone to Henry. "Buckle up, gonna see if we can get there in under a half-hour," she suggested.

Saturninus - The Messenger's Qualm

"...It details...that...Great Lord Joachim...has told Lord Heinrich to prepare and take...Lord Manfred's land..." He gulped as he gave the deadly message. He let her touch the envelope, as though he was waiting for her to take it. Already he hated himself for taking part in this horrible task. He waited for her to take the message, to stab her family-member in the back. He knew the destruction his actions would cause. He wished that Amber would tell him not to do this, that he could leave with his conscience intact. Yet he felt that she would side with her father, and she would not stop him. Yet his eyes pleaded for mercy, for understanding. For someone to take him from his nightmare and to help him to find the light. "...Go ahead...take it. If you want to destroy your family...as mine has been destroyed...take it..." he snarled, finally finding the strength. "My sister has killed herself. One of my cousins...may or may not be dead. My father is gone...If you want your family to be destroyed...then take this letter. If not...go inside...and do not tell them that I came..." he murmured.

Henry von Kressel

"Which is exactly why I am without a tie, Eglantine. Dr. Meisner is a man known to serve most nobles of this particular area, so one can never be too well-dressed in his practice. So, let us see how smooth is your driving."

As both of them crossed the city's streets in the silver Bentley, the song was quickly interrupted by a rushing German announcer. Henry inclined his head, as if he wanted to listen more carefully his own native language. Slowly, he turned his head to Eglantine, who seemed to be enjoying a little bit too much how fast his car could go.

"Eglantine... Where exactly is Blanchefleur's castle located?"

Amber von Kressel

She was shattered. Half of her thoughts were directed towards pleasing her father, who daily fired offenses towards her supposed incapacity. However, Saturninus warned her that the consequences of doing so would prove to be disastrous. Why? Obviously, he wouldn't tell the plot - if there was one - to her, given the fear Saturninus had of Blanchefleur.

Quickly, she took the letter and kept it with herself.

"Guards! Arrest him! Make sure he's well guarded at all times... This man is Saturninus Rise..."
Nothing to see here, move along.

Saldinado
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Saldinado » Thu Apr 09, 2020 12:55 pm

Dominique Corleone

And as quickly as he began the song soon came to an end. It was a pleasant and welcoming end. Sighing in relief, Dominique turned towards his little partner and witnessed something he has yet to see when playing. There sat Soleil, holding his head down and crying. He could see the tears fall down onto his lap as they both sat still. The room once filled with conversation and music, now laid dormant and quiet as if no one were there.
Dom just sat down beside Soleil in silence, not wanting to create any awkward tension or confusion. Instead he just simply smiled. He knew what was going on and possibly had a feeling as to why it was happening. Listening to Soleil try and regain his composure, Dominique nodded his head and laughed. Although it wasn't a mocking or antagonizing laugh. It was a warm and welcoming one. One of reassurance and understatement.

"No...don't apologize dude. I know exactly what you mean and feel. And don't worry..." He then reached his arm over Soleil's shoulder and brought him close to him, in a caring embrace. He gave a soft yet warm grip onto his shoulder and rubbed it.

"I know what you feel...It's good that you got it all out. And don't feel sorry. I know what it's like to practice and find your voice and words in song. And for that...don't feel bad about it." He said staring at the wall with a quick sigh before turning back to Sol and smiling. "And don't worry. They'll hear it eventually. And they'll be there to enjoy it and feel it with you. But for now...Just try and enjoy it yourself. If it makes you feel good, then by all means don't stop. That's what music is. It helps release emotions, stress, and can help you become a better person." He held Sol closer and chuckled in his usual deep and hearty tone before sighing. "Don't apologize and feel like you owe other people things. Otherwise you'll never realize what you want and what you need not only from others but yourself."

Shaun Calhoun

"Sure you needed a spar, huh? Sparring and fighting is what got you into this entire mess in the first damn place huh?" He sharply replied, his face getting hotter from the anger he was feeling. "There were plenty of other ways to go about and stretch your body and mind. You just choose the complicated and vexing one." He still looked away not giving his attention to Allistor. Soon the hair on his neck and arms stood up and a chill swept down his spine as he listened to Allistor speak in his ear.

Hearing him speak and apologize in an almost desperate and needing way made his eyes widen. He knew he heard him speak in a similar manner when in the infirmary room yet this time it felt...different. As if the severity of his pleads were raw and real.
With a heavy and exhausted sigh, Shaun turned and faced Allistor. His face still red from fluster and anger. He closed his eyes for a moment and opened them again now showing a more relaxed and softer side than before. Yet still reluctant upon the situation.
"Fine." He said in a rather blunt and forward tone before releasing himself of Allistor's grip and gently falling back onto the field of lavenders below. "What do you want me to say? What should I do? What do you want to do? Just...tell me..." He trailed off; his voice and face becoming more confused and afraid than before almost as if he was giving up on his front.
You do you. And I'll do me. And we won't do each other. Probably.- Mark Fischbach

We all know that light travels faster than sound. That's why certain people appear bright until you hear them speak.- Albert Einstein

Living is like tearing through a museum. Not until later do you really start absorbing what you saw, thinking about it, looking it up in a book, and remembering-because you can't take it in all at once.- Audrey Hepburn

I believe that if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade....And try to find someone whose life has given them vodka, and have a party.-Ron White

When life gives you lemonade, make lemons. Life will be all like 'whaaat?'-Phil Dunphy

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Thu Apr 09, 2020 10:40 pm

And as quickly as he began the song soon came to an end. It was a pleasant and welcoming end. Sighing in relief, Dominique turned towards his little partner and witnessed something he has yet to see when playing. There sat Soleil, holding his head down and crying. He could see the tears fall down onto his lap as they both sat still. The room once filled with conversation and music, now laid dormant and quiet as if no one were there.
Dom just sat down beside Soleil in silence, not wanting to create any awkward tension or confusion. Instead he just simply smiled. He knew what was going on and possibly had a feeling as to why it was happening. Listening to Soleil try and regain his composure, Dominique nodded his head and laughed. Although it wasn't a mocking or antagonizing laugh. It was a warm and welcoming one. One of reassurance and understatement.

"No...don't apologize dude. I know exactly what you mean and feel. And don't worry..." He then reached his arm over Soleil's shoulder and brought him close to him, in a caring embrace. He gave a soft yet warm grip onto his shoulder and rubbed it.

"I know what you feel...It's good that you got it all out. And don't feel sorry. I know what it's like to practice and find your voice and words in song. And for that...don't feel bad about it." He said staring at the wall with a quick sigh before turning back to Sol and smiling. "And don't worry. They'll hear it eventually. And they'll be there to enjoy it and feel it with you. But for now...Just try and enjoy it yourself. If it makes you feel good, then by all means don't stop. That's what music is. It helps release emotions, stress, and can help you become a better person." He held Sol closer and chuckled in his usual deep and hearty tone before sighing. "Don't apologize and feel like you owe other people things. Otherwise you'll never realize what you want and what you need not only from others but yourself."

Shaun Calhoun

"Sure you needed a spar, huh? Sparring and fighting is what got you into this entire mess in the first damn place huh?" He sharply replied, his face getting hotter from the anger he was feeling. "There were plenty of other ways to go about and stretch your body and mind. You just choose the complicated and vexing one." He still looked away not giving his attention to Allistor. Soon the hair on his neck and arms stood up and a chill swept down his spine as he listened to Allistor speak in his ear.

Hearing him speak and apologize in an almost desperate and needing way made his eyes widen. He knew he heard him speak in a similar manner when in the infirmary room yet this time it felt...different. As if the severity of his pleads were raw and real.
With a heavy and exhausted sigh, Shaun turned and faced Allistor. His face still red from fluster and anger. He closed his eyes for a moment and opened them again now showing a more relaxed and softer side than before. Yet still reluctant upon the situation.
"Fine." He said in a rather blunt and forward tone before releasing himself of Allistor's grip and gently falling back onto the field of lavenders below. "What do you want me to say? What should I do? What do you want to do? Just...tell me..." He trailed off; his voice and face becoming more confused and afraid than before almost as if he was giving up on his front.

Soleil - A Secret Embrace

The tears and sniffles continued for a moment, as Soleil tried to form words from his sob-choked lungs. However, Dominique did not become tense, nor did he try to move away from his tearful new friend. Instead he sat near him, smiling with patience and grace. He was a solid, sturdy figure who took every unexpected moment as it came, without judging Soleil for being emotional. In fact, rather than shunning him, he moved closer and pulled him into a hug.

Soleil, addicted to comfort and to a need to be loved, felt the embrace and almost shivered. Dominique have a good, tight hug, affectionate and understanding. He squished the younger Mage into him, letting him use the heat from his body to soothe himself. The Wind Mage felt his friend’s hand rubbing his shoulder as he squeezed him, and he felt himself melt. He closed his eyes, never wanting to leave this hug.

Dominique gave him good advice on how to play music to make himself happy, and the younger boy heard it. At the same time, however, all he could contemplate was how much kindness this older boy gave to him, and how much he did not want to lose it. The embrace gave him a sweet, fresh feeling, much like walking into the warm, homey feeling of a busy bakery in the early morning. His voice was a massage to his heart, deep and pressing, but also gentle. He wanted it all to last. It made all the music he could possibly want, and he could feel a symphony building in his heart.

Shaun/Allistor - A Mirror of the Heart

Allistor stood and took Shaun’s angry rant, but he did not seem concerned. He continued to hug the angry Mage, his eyelids drooping from tiredness and slight exasperation. This continued scolding, to Allistor, almost made Shaun seem like an overprotective mother hen. His feathers were ruffled, and he was trying to guide his foolhardy, oversized chick back to the nest. The mental image made the Ice Mage chuckle a little, however, as did the change in Shaun’s expression as he heard Allistor’s pleas.

The Abendroth boy was not normally someone to beg, but here he seemed earnest in his desire to make right. He did not loosen his embrace, though he allowed Shaun to move out of it. When the shorter boy turned to face him, Allistor gave a sweet, silky smile. He had carefully toppled the wall the boy had put between himself and his closest companion, and now Shaun was in emotional freefall. He flopped back into the violet-tinted grass with a huff, as he demanded to know what the Abendroth heir wanted from him.

“...What do I want from you...” Allistor sat down next to him, and his eyes examined Shaun from his sprawled arms, to his pained face, to his sprawled legs and feet. He spoke the words slowly, deliberating on their sound and their meaning. “...What do I want from you...” Gently, he lifted Shaun into his lap and began to stroke his hair. Silence surrounded them, and he let the breeze speak for them. Then he began to talk again.

“...Your hair reminds me of snow...I remember...Taking walks through my estate in Vienna, all wrapped and breathing frost...The snow sparkled with the strange life of winter...” His words fell like snowflakes themselves, odd-but-beautifully-made. So small by themselves, but a flurry of grace when falling together. “...I remember walking through the gardens...and seeing flashes of color under the frost and snow...Some flowers do grow through the winter, after all...Strong, hardy flowers...but then...comes the sweet kiss of spring.”

He looked out to the sky, his face wistful and distant. “...It doesn’t change here...Not to fall, not to winter, not to spring. Here is endless summer...The soft slumber of youth, away from the world...I want you to rest...” The words came through as though he had just realized what he truly wanted to say. Allistor gazed back down at Shaun, and his eyes became intense. “...I want you to sleep, and to awaken beautiful and happy. There is no need for such a toxin as anger here...What will it change? Nothing but your own heart...”
-Alan Jackson

Serah
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Serah » Fri Apr 10, 2020 6:36 pm

Luminesa wrote:
Serah wrote:

Oliver - The Monster-Tamer?

With curious, puppy-like eyes, the wolves cocked their heads and listened as Oliver addressed them once again. He told them he was not going to take some kind of bait, but they were not aware now what he was. Something in the dream told them he was no longer the bait. He was a welcome face, and meant no harm. They sat on their tears and stared at him, with one wolf going to scratch his ear with his hind foot.

Oliver’s humming was soft and wistful, as he tried to control the dream. The music that filled his mind was some sort of alternative sound, and the wind began to whistle to the tune of whatever he was humming. The lavenders swayed along, and everything remained quiet. Most importantly, Oliver did not know Shaun was somewhere in the fields, as well as Artosh.

A wolf approached the Mage and sat at his feet. It wagged its tail like a dog, presenting no danger as it seemed to wait for pets. The other creatures seemed to be content in their current positions, but this particular wolf wanted attention. Its thick, silver fur, once bristling with hostility, had become smooth and relaxed, almost shining in the sunset sky. Oliver would have to discover for himself if some underlying current existed in this seemingly halcyon dream, but for now, he was able to relax and to not worry about anything, except for maybe the odd wolf at his feet.

"You know, this is not really the stuff I dream about." Oliver spoke up, seemingly addressing the wolves.
"I can't imagine you guys would tell me what's really going on, right? Would be too convenient, probably." Opening his eyes once again, he found one of the wolves near his face, looking like simply wanted some attention.

"I wonder if this is one of those metaphorical dreams. The sort of place that puts you in front of your problems and leaves you the choice to run away or stay and embrace it." Bringing his hand to the wolf's head, he patted it like he would pat Begnion.
"But eh, I doubt it. Else I'd be stuck in a hellscape. Wouldn't make much sense to put me in a calm place now would it?" He looked wistful for a moment, slowing the rate at which he was moving his hand and looked in the distance.
Humming his song, he tried to remember where he'd heard of this place. Dreams didn't simply happen out of nowhere, every thing had a source in something. The preciseness of this dream meant that either this place marked him, or someone described it to him in detail.
While he couldn't figure it out yet, he still enjoyed the calm.

Chrome Legion
Senator

Founded: Nov 18, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Chrome Legion » Fri Apr 10, 2020 8:29 pm

Catherine de Sanguine Vivere

So far, it seemed that Everything had gone to plan. Blanchfluer might still be alive, but a massive chunk of her wealth and power was now a smoldering crater surrounded by forest fires. Catherine just needed to hide out now, until Krol came to her. She needed the time anyway, needed to learn more about her connection with the towers, and how she could use them. It could take years to fully grasp what she had laid claim to.

Catherine stood on the central level of the Tower's main complex, just outside the grand entrance way. The other mages had done as needed, and kicked up a mighty storm. Though, from inside the wards of the Towers, Catherine didn't feel a single drop, and the breeze barely moved her hair. She assumed the water of the lake would be the same. If not, it was going to be a much larger head ache to hide the towers. The Antarctic maybe? But her fears were put to rest quickly. Under the towers a huge depression formed in the lake, as if the towers where held in a giant goldfish bowl. Slowly they continued to fall, the water pushing up around them. There was a problem though. Holding out the water was taking energy. Not the huge amount that mundane physics would require, but Catherine could feel the drain. It wasn't nearly as severe as moving the towers here, but there would be a limit to how long she could leave the towers here.... unless... It wasn't an intimidate concern; there would be time to think about it later.

As they all settled deeper and deeper into the lake Catherine went out to find the others. Perhaps find was the wrong word, she knew where they were.

Michel seemed exited.

Eliza was worried.

Fuck knows what the fish-horse-man was.

Rabbit.... was Rabbit, focused, determined, concerned.

"Well, we're home. Guess if a swarm of dragons start raging through out Europe we'll know we didn't get her. Sent a hell of a message no matter what though."
The year’s at the spring,
And day’s at the morn;
Morning’s at seven;
The hill-side’s dew-pearled;
The lark’s on the wing;
The snail’s on the thorn;
God’s in His heaven—
All’s right with the world!

hi!

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Tue Apr 14, 2020 10:27 am

Chrome Legion wrote:Catherine de Sanguine Vivere

So far, it seemed that Everything had gone to plan. Blanchfluer might still be alive, but a massive chunk of her wealth and power was now a smoldering crater surrounded by forest fires. Catherine just needed to hide out now, until Krol came to her. She needed the time anyway, needed to learn more about her connection with the towers, and how she could use them. It could take years to fully grasp what she had laid claim to.

Catherine stood on the central level of the Tower's main complex, just outside the grand entrance way. The other mages had done as needed, and kicked up a mighty storm. Though, from inside the wards of the Towers, Catherine didn't feel a single drop, and the breeze barely moved her hair. She assumed the water of the lake would be the same. If not, it was going to be a much larger head ache to hide the towers. The Antarctic maybe? But her fears were put to rest quickly. Under the towers a huge depression formed in the lake, as if the towers where held in a giant goldfish bowl. Slowly they continued to fall, the water pushing up around them. There was a problem though. Holding out the water was taking energy. Not the huge amount that mundane physics would require, but Catherine could feel the drain. It wasn't nearly as severe as moving the towers here, but there would be a limit to how long she could leave the towers here.... unless... It wasn't an intimidate concern; there would be time to think about it later.

As they all settled deeper and deeper into the lake Catherine went out to find the others. Perhaps find was the wrong word, she knew where they were.

Michel seemed exited.

Eliza was worried.

Fuck knows what the fish-horse-man was.

Rabbit.... was Rabbit, focused, determined, concerned.

"Well, we're home. Guess if a swarm of dragons start raging through out Europe we'll know we didn't get her. Sent a hell of a message no matter what though."

Rabbit - Home Is Where the Heart Is

The atmosphere above the earth passed smoothly, and despite the impact that the world felt below, Rabbit only felt a hint of that power from below. Yet even just that little ripple of energy made him wonder just how much damage had been made on Earth. He could not imagine what would be waiting on Earth, when the Towers finally landed. Yet he kept the Mist Magic flowing, even as Eliza called him an old man and teased him for being slow. "...I do have quite enough Mana to make this work...Patience, little one..." he murmured, a little teasing. The hope of victory tinted his voice, and gave him the ability to relax and to speak with some cheer.

The Obsidian Towers should have been seen and felt hitting the waters of the Great Lakes, but given their size, they only managed a large ripple maybe a mile from Mana Academy. As remote as the area was, perhaps only some fisherman would recognize the sound of the roaring waves. The lakes for miles became choppy and unsettled, but around the Towers they soon settled. Everything, every movement and every motion, happened with supernatural quickness and unnatural lack of ceremony. Only those who wondered would be able to look into this frightening chain of natural phenomena.

Rabbit felt the waters of Mana Academy before he saw them. The splash, the familiar sounds of shorebirds and geese trilling and honking, the scent of the evergreens swaying in the chilly November air. When the shadow of realization came to him, he turned in the direction of Mana, and gazed at it from his place atop the misty towers. Home was so close. The wind swept through his hair, and he knew he was back in the world he loved. Brushing his hair out of his face, a smile stretched to his face, and tears began to fall. "...Hello, Mana..." he whispered. Yet as he stepped toward the edge of the rooftop, still obscured by the heavy mist, another presence would join him. One Eliza might be able to sense, if she split her attention between the mist and the sudden appearance of Fae Magic.

All of you have desires...I see yours, now, tired being...Come with me...just for a moment...

The voice was calming, and oddly familiar, though he had never heard it before. He walked toward the voice, always keeping Mana in the corner of his eye. Yet as he moved toward the sound of the voice, he soon found Mana was gone from his sight. While he was home, he was not going to be allowed into his home empty-handed...

Michel - The Smoke After the Lights

In the meantime, Michel had been caught in the thrill of the moment, as he had borne witness to the destruction of a bastion of evil. Gone was Blanchefleur's castle, even as he did not get to see the castle itself obliterated by the Towers. With any luck, nothing remained of the Towers either, but he figured he would see the proof on the news later. Someone else would manage to get pictures of the rubble, if anything was left. Still shaking with joy, he ran to the nearest window and opened it. "JUSTICE TO ALL MAGEKIND. AND TO MY KIDS!!! YES!!!...Oh hey, where are we?"

He looked out, and for the first time, he realized that the Towers had landed in a lake. He had never been to the Great Lakes, at least not for vacation or for personal travel. He could not remember having gone on a mission there. But when he looked out another window, he could see Mana Academy not too far away. "...Is...Is my son's school out here?..." His voice suddenly became quieter, as though the question had just dawned on him. He was roughly a mile or two away from his son, whom he had not seen in twelve years. A chill came to his feet, and while Michel was not an easily-frightened man, he began to feel the hairs on the back of his neck rise. He turned back to Catherine, and he frowned, his fervor cooled just a little. "...So...what are we doing now, then?...Are we...going to the school?...Or did you still...er...wanna head for Chicago?"

Rabbit - All That We Are Is...

Such lavender did not grow naturally around Mana. Given the size of the island, even, and all its hidden Magical creatures, the flowers had an odd glow, as Rabbit brushed them with his fingers. Their purplish clusters glittered with Magic, as they danced lazily in the breeze. He was enchanted by their beauty, but he could not help but wonder if he had been caught in some sort of odd vision. He had been on top of the Obsidian Towers just a moment ago, now he was...in a field. He began to wander, trying to find some sense of direction. Everything looked like the same sea of violet, and so as he turned and trying to walk, he felt he was going nowhere. Yet then he saw one landmark, which seemed to appear as he blinked. An enormous castle.

Something compelled him to move toward the castle, and thus he made the quiet trek through the fields. The silence only made the walk to the castle more eerie. Something felt wrong with this calm, but Rabbit kept himself aware. Only when he arrived inside the building, and saw the silhouettes within, did he begin to understand he had been brought here for a reason. He blinked, adjusting to the candle-lit darkness within the throne room. "...Hello?...Where am I...And...why have I been brought...Artosh?!"

If Artosh heard Rabbit's voice, the sound would be impossible to miss or to mistake. The Fae sitting on his throne had made sure not to make an illusion for the Arcane Mage, and the heat of a third, familiar person brushed into the room. Neither were in chains, and the Fae just waited to see how he would respond to this person.

Footsteps. The Dark Mana Being walked on the tile, his shoes clicking with light haste as he moved toward the other Mage. He was breathless, shocked, confused. Artosh was supposed to be at Mana, waiting for him. He could feel the heat of his dear friend's body, as he knelt next to him, and he began to stroke his hair. The unbelievable was before him, even as he had just flown in a massive Tower of Dark Magic and had crashed into the Great Lakes. "...Artosh...Is that really you?" he whispered.
-Alan Jackson

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Tue Apr 14, 2020 4:36 pm

Kingdom of Irhk wrote:
Luminesa wrote:Eglantine - Salzburg Drift

Eglantine smiled as she saw that Henry agreed with her immediately. He rose to go get dressed, and she sat in the kitchen waiting for him. The peace of being in the large kitchen and dining room by herself made her feel relaxed. She stretched her legs out as Chloe rushed back, nearly knocking into Magnolia in the process. Eglantine wondered how they would bring the little creatures on the jet. They needed some pet-carriers. "...Might have to go shopping for pet supplies before we leave..." Eglantine muttered. She then grinned as Henry walked back into the room, dressed in a suit. "We're not going to court, Henry, we're going to the doctor. But that's fine."

After she gave her comment, Henry gave her another surprise. He was allowing her to drive. "...All the way to the doctor?...Okay." She was calm, but she gave a smirk. Henry had a Bentley, and it drove fast. She had not driven her own car in some time, and would feel good being in the driver's seat. They could always take a limousine, but she did not mind getting the chance to drive. She let Sebastian know to watch the animals, and then she got into the driver's seat. Turning-on her GPS on her phone, she handed her phone to Henry. "Buckle up, gonna see if we can get there in under a half-hour," she suggested.

Saturninus - The Messenger's Qualm

"...It details...that...Great Lord Joachim...has told Lord Heinrich to prepare and take...Lord Manfred's land..." He gulped as he gave the deadly message. He let her touch the envelope, as though he was waiting for her to take it. Already he hated himself for taking part in this horrible task. He waited for her to take the message, to stab her family-member in the back. He knew the destruction his actions would cause. He wished that Amber would tell him not to do this, that he could leave with his conscience intact. Yet he felt that she would side with her father, and she would not stop him. Yet his eyes pleaded for mercy, for understanding. For someone to take him from his nightmare and to help him to find the light. "...Go ahead...take it. If you want to destroy your family...as mine has been destroyed...take it..." he snarled, finally finding the strength. "My sister has killed herself. One of my cousins...may or may not be dead. My father is gone...If you want your family to be destroyed...then take this letter. If not...go inside...and do not tell them that I came..." he murmured.

Henry von Kressel

"Which is exactly why I am without a tie, Eglantine. Dr. Meisner is a man known to serve most nobles of this particular area, so one can never be too well-dressed in his practice. So, let us see how smooth is your driving."

As both of them crossed the city's streets in the silver Bentley, the song was quickly interrupted by a rushing German announcer. Henry inclined his head, as if he wanted to listen more carefully his own native language. Slowly, he turned his head to Eglantine, who seemed to be enjoying a little bit too much how fast his car could go.

"Eglantine... Where exactly is Blanchefleur's castle located?"

Amber von Kressel

She was shattered. Half of her thoughts were directed towards pleasing her father, who daily fired offenses towards her supposed incapacity. However, Saturninus warned her that the consequences of doing so would prove to be disastrous. Why? Obviously, he wouldn't tell the plot - if there was one - to her, given the fear Saturninus had of Blanchefleur.

Quickly, she took the letter and kept it with herself.

"Guards! Arrest him! Make sure he's well guarded at all times... This man is Saturninus Rise..."

Eglantine - Rush Hour In Vienna

Eglantine drove fast, sharp, and aggressive, into the mid-morning traffic on the way to the doctor's office. "Turn signals" were just barely a part of her vocabulary, and if red lights had not been utilized she would not have ever stopped. As she drove, however, at the very least she did not mess with the radio. Eglantine was perfectly happy to let Henry listen to whatever he wanted, as long as it kept him from panicking over her driving. This was a mostly impossible endeavor, as she could tell he wanted badly to tell her that she was going to get cited, but he instead tried to relax and focus on the music.

They were close to the doctor's office when the music was interrupted by a message from the radio, a fast-talking announcer speaking breathlessly about some terrible event that had taken place in France. Eglantine's German was not stellar, but she could grasp that the man was talking about her home country, and he sounded as though he was having a panic attack. Now Eglantine felt her heart began to pound in her chest, as she was desperate to understand what he was saying. Henry's question did not make her feel much better, and she had to park the car on the side of the road. "Shut up, shut up, wait..." She turned-up the radio, as she tried to decipher what he was saying, but she could not understand him.

"...Aunt Blanchefleur's castle is...up in the mountains...a few miles from Grenoble...well...I guess more than a few, if we count the vertical and horizontal distance...Are they...are they saying something about the Alps?" She listened again, as another announcer, a woman, came to fill-in for her panicked partner. Much more calmly, she mentioned something about the Alps, and then something about Grenoble. Eglantine's brows arched and furrowed, and she groaned. "...Henry, do you know what she's talking about?...Something big just happened, but I have no idea...This is so annoying..." she muttered. As she tried to sound calm, however, she could not help but feel her heart still writhing in her chest, like a canary flinging itself at a cage, trying desperately to break the cage.

Saturninus - The Safer Prison

Saturninus found himself unable to protest, as Amber snatched the letter out of his hands. He took a step back, but prepared no weapons. He gave a saddened stare, as if he was being defeated in a different way than how he anticipated he would be beaten. He had given the message, hoping for a savior, but Amber would not choose his salvation over her father's victory. Nevertheless, he stood by his actions, and squared his shoulders, preparing to be taken for imprisonment.

The guards arrived, and they surrounded Saturninus, checking him down for weapons and active Magic. When nothing was found, he was put in cuffs made of flames. He grunted from the pain, but he did not scream, as he had felt far worse in the past. The guards snatched him away as soon as they cuffed him, and they walked him into the building, to present him to Heinrich Von Kressel. All the while, Saturninus did not speak. He had a burning spear aimed at his back, and beside the two guards who had cuffed him, four more walked alongside him, allowing him no room to run or attack. As they brought him to the head of the house, however, the four guards around him all took a step to the side and gave Saturninus the smallest amount of space. He turned to look up at Manfred, his eyes despairing but calm. "Lord Heinrich, Saturninus Rise of House Rise. He was found by your daughter, and he gave her a message and a letter. She was intimidated by him, and called for our help," a guard explained.
Last edited by Luminesa on Fri Apr 17, 2020 9:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-Alan Jackson

Saldinado
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Saldinado » Tue Apr 14, 2020 5:57 pm

Dominique Corleone

He looked out of the corner of his eye and say and Soleil was getting himself rather comfortable and cozy in his arms. At first he was a little taken aback by the sudden gesture. However he just shrugged it off and allowed it to happen. Who knows what was going on in Soleil's mind at the moment, and the last thing he wanted to do is to cause even more discomfort and awkwardness between them. After about a moment of silence, Dominique decided to break the air with a light laugh and finally spoke. "Oh yeah. I forgot that you wanted me to play for you. Well...let's see. I can be all upbeat and jovial about it. Or I can play something more slower and calming to fit the day. Uhhh let's see." Excusing himself from Soleil's head, Dominique got up from the floor and stood up in front of Sol, sax in hand.
"Hm..." He softly said to himself while tapping his feet. "Oh! Well...Here's one of my more favorite sets. Plus, I guess it can fit the theme for us. As cheesy as it may sound."

Taking a deep breath he relaxed his body and closed his eyes before blowing the first note. The raspy yet soft and mellow tone of the sax filled the room as he began to play a classic song of his: Just the Two of Us. He quickly got into his rhythm and preformed for Soleil. His fingers gliding along the keys with grace and elegance, without missing a beat. The highs and lows of volume were executed perfectly; and if Soleil looked just hard enough he could see a smile forming along the corners of Dom's mouth as he played.
Once he finished with the song he put down the sax from his face and looked at Sol. His breathe a little short and his forehead and hair slightly damp with sweat. With a chuckle he sighed and ran his hands through his hair before speaking. "So. How was it?"

Shaun Calhoun

Shaun jolted at the touch of Allistor lifting him into his lap. Just as he did to him when he sat down beside him during the tournament.
His face showed signs of exhaustion and frustration as he simply let his hair be played with. He soon felt no energy to argue anymore.
As he listened to Allistor speak about his head and the melodic metaphors used to describe it, Shaun couldn't help but slightly smile at his words. Normally he wouldn't say these things yet this time they were different. However he knew that he had to take everything he was saying with a grain of salt. This was a dream state and he could just be making all of this up. Or maybe it was more.

However his thoughts and ideas were soon muddied and washed away upon looking into Al's eyes. They were glaring with such intensity and seriousness that he feared something sinister were to happen. Yet he listened to what he said. About resting and letting go of his anger and bitterness. A small frown appeared on his face upon hearing his words. But soon a heavy sigh of defeat filled the air. His nose becoming filled with the scent of lavender once more.
"I dunno...I'll try...But I won't just give into this like you want. It'll take more than a dream for me to just put aside all of my feelings."
Soon after saying that, Shaun glared back at Allistor with irritation and exhaustion. "Or is that what you want? For me to just put aside what I am feeling just to make sure that you feel better? Why must I always be happy? Why can't, for once, just...feel the way that I do now?"

However even with he was filled with more frustration, his last words sounded weaker and softer; even shaky. "Why...must I always be happy for everyone else? Just....Why can't I have my bad days like everyone else without feeling as though I am the make-it-or-break-it aspect?"

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Tue Apr 14, 2020 11:24 pm

He looked out of the corner of his eye and say and Soleil was getting himself rather comfortable and cozy in his arms. At first he was a little taken aback by the sudden gesture. However he just shrugged it off and allowed it to happen. Who knows what was going on in Soleil's mind at the moment, and the last thing he wanted to do is to cause even more discomfort and awkwardness between them. After about a moment of silence, Dominique decided to break the air with a light laugh and finally spoke. "Oh yeah. I forgot that you wanted me to play for you. Well...let's see. I can be all upbeat and jovial about it. Or I can play something more slower and calming to fit the day. Uhhh let's see." Excusing himself from Soleil's head, Dominique got up from the floor and stood up in front of Sol, sax in hand.
"Hm..." He softly said to himself while tapping his feet. "Oh! Well...Here's one of my more favorite sets. Plus, I guess it can fit the theme for us. As cheesy as it may sound."

Taking a deep breath he relaxed his body and closed his eyes before blowing the first note. The raspy yet soft and mellow tone of the sax filled the room as he began to play a classic song of his: Just the Two of Us. He quickly got into his rhythm and preformed for Soleil. His fingers gliding along the keys with grace and elegance, without missing a beat. The highs and lows of volume were executed perfectly; and if Soleil looked just hard enough he could see a smile forming along the corners of Dom's mouth as he played.
Once he finished with the song he put down the sax from his face and looked at Sol. His breathe a little short and his forehead and hair slightly damp with sweat. With a chuckle he sighed and ran his hands through his hair before speaking. "So. How was it?"

Shaun Calhoun

Shaun jolted at the touch of Allistor lifting him into his lap. Just as he did to him when he sat down beside him during the tournament.
His face showed signs of exhaustion and frustration as he simply let his hair be played with. He soon felt no energy to argue anymore.
As he listened to Allistor speak about his head and the melodic metaphors used to describe it, Shaun couldn't help but slightly smile at his words. Normally he wouldn't say these things yet this time they were different. However he knew that he had to take everything he was saying with a grain of salt. This was a dream state and he could just be making all of this up. Or maybe it was more.

However his thoughts and ideas were soon muddied and washed away upon looking into Al's eyes. They were glaring with such intensity and seriousness that he feared something sinister were to happen. Yet he listened to what he said. About resting and letting go of his anger and bitterness. A small frown appeared on his face upon hearing his words. But soon a heavy sigh of defeat filled the air. His nose becoming filled with the scent of lavender once more.
"I dunno...I'll try...But I won't just give into this like you want. It'll take more than a dream for me to just put aside all of my feelings."
Soon after saying that, Shaun glared back at Allistor with irritation and exhaustion. "Or is that what you want? For me to just put aside what I am feeling just to make sure that you feel better? Why must I always be happy? Why can't, for once, just...feel the way that I do now?"

However even with he was filled with more frustration, his last words sounded weaker and softer; even shaky. "Why...must I always be happy for everyone else? Just....Why can't I have my bad days like everyone else without feeling as though I am the make-it-or-break-it aspect?"

Soleil - Just The Two of Us

When Dominique sat upright and adjusted himself to play the saxophone, Soleil moved himself as well, sitting on his bed and holding his cup of hot chocolate. He was curious about what song Dominique would play. He did not know many popular songs, and certainly had no idea that Bill Withers or Grover Washington Jr. existed. He only knew the classical music he heard from home, and anything he could scrape from YouTube. Yet as Dominique began to play his saxophone version of "Just The Two of Us", Soleil felt the hairs on his arms and neck begin to stand in attention. Without any point of reference for understanding what he was hearing, Soleil let the music flow through him. Smooth, brassy, sweet jazz, emotional and full of the sound of devotion.

Soleil closed his eyes to listen, to try and absorb the music, and he could feel his heart melting. As it melted, it twisted and turned in his chest, sloughing around in his rib cage. His entire chest felt as though it was burning, radiating the heat from whatever his heart had become. He could feel himself sweating, and he hoped Dom would only think the sweater was the reason that he was drenched both physically and emotionally. He could not find the concentration for crying, as all of his focus was on the music he was hearing. All of the strange, confused feelings he had been hiding began to flow again, deep in his blood. That deep yearning for a singular person's love and affection, for someone to hold him until he stopped thinking about his fears and insecurities. The image began to form in his head, and it took shape, wrapping around his shoulders and embracing him.

For just a moment, he opened his eyes, and he saw Dominique playing. He noticed the rush as it showed in Dom's face, the little smile that twitched to life as he hit all the right notes. Sweat was forming on his brow, as he played as hard as he could, making his efforts look seamless and brilliant. When he finished, the ending came with a scorching reverb, which locked the song away in the younger boy's heart. Even more notably, the image of Dom playing the saxophone, smiling at him as he pulled, boiled, and re-shaped his heart, paralyzed him and made him unable to respond. Soleil wanted to have the right words to describe what he had just heard, and what had just happened inside of him.

"...Ah...I..."

Soleil put his untouched hot chocolate to the side. Then he pulled-off his sweater, and he stared down at it. It was soaked, as was his skin underneath the top. His scars showed, but he did not care to hide them. He could hardly hide the feelings on his face, never mind the burns and bruises all over his body. He could feel himself blushing again, and his tongue became like a rough cloth in his mouth. "...I need to wash this...Um...Lemme find another...shirt..." He got up to look around the closet, turning his back to Dom as he tried to gather himself. Yet when he closed his eyes, the image was there. The tight embrace, the shadow holding him close, the rhythm of the saxophone encompassing him in shades of violet and crimson. He just bowed his head, holding a mint-colored t-shirt in his hands, shaking. All the words he could have spoken he sweat through his skin instead.
Last edited by Luminesa on Wed Apr 15, 2020 12:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
-Alan Jackson

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Wed Apr 15, 2020 12:13 am

Allistor - The Dream World’s Rebuke

Shaun was so jittery to the touch. “Allistor” moved him into his lap with all the gentleness he could muster, and yet the other boy still remained stiff and angry. Exasperation marked the air around Shaun, even as the Abendroth heir tried to soothe him. The Ice Mage tried to wrap his arms around him, but he could feel an incredible friction. No affection or happiness showed in Shaun’s face. “Allistor’s” honeyed words did not have an effect. Nothing. Every word, every action hit a wall.

The lavender fields seemed to respond to this growing tension, and they became still. The Abendroth boy watched the smallest of smiles appear...and then flash away from Shaun’s face. Another exasperated groan. A defiant mumble. I won’t give into this like you want.

“Allistor” rose, letting Shaun plop against the dirt. He stared down at him, and he could feel...emotions...burning inside of him, reducing his lungs to coal and his breath to smoke. The white-haired boy’s accusatory words, the way he told his dear companion that he was tired of hiding his feelings for other people and especially for him, all of it hit from different directions, like many punches thrown at once. The sunset’s light seemed to fall a little harsher over the boys, becoming warmer and bolder. All the while, the older boy’s face remained calm and blank, absorbing everything.

“...The person who cares for you the most...is the one who always seeks to make you happy...Isn’t that right?” “Allistor’s” voice became ice, hidden in a deep Arctic cavern until now. “...I am stunned. You are more protective of your unhappiness than you are of the person who embraces you so tenderly, who looks at you with such hope when you enter his room to wheel him around your little school. You are given a chance, a glimpse of inner peace and reconciliation, and you make every attempt to deny it. I shall entertain you no longer. Sleep with your unhappiness, and see if it shall bring you warmth.”

The figure who was Allistor turned on his heel sharply, and Shaun would see that the visage of Allistor began to melt away, becoming wrapped in shadows of violet as it walked into the fields. The lavenders began to flow and dance again, but Shaun would not have known, as the dream ended when the figure seemed to melt away into the flowery field.
Last edited by Luminesa on Wed Apr 15, 2020 12:27 am, edited 3 times in total.
-Alan Jackson

Finsternia
Negotiator

Founded: May 01, 2015
Democratic Socialists

Postby Finsternia » Wed Apr 15, 2020 9:31 am

Allistor Abendroth

Once the call has ended, Allistor let his arm down and sat back on the soft snow seat that he has created. Weakness steadily crept across his muscles, arms and legs as he watched the gentle waves of the lake before him. Allistor has never been in a relationship before until Shaun arrived. When he did, everything was new. Everything sparked of excitement and newly found colors where he has not seen before. He felt emotions he never felt, and emotions that he has suppressed for a long time. As a noble heir, he should have gone through relationships, dates and matchmaking yet his focus on his studies and talents, his magical growth and physical tempering, he never had any time for such things. Many times did he felt a small crush or admiration, a small form of appreciation or so, but this is the only time where he ever made the step and effort to make it come true.

Now he is facing something that couples would normally face, and he doesn't know how to act. He knows he is at fault, he is a headstrong person after all much like his parents. But he doesn't know how to approach Shaun right now, especially with what is happening. As he watched cold waves splash against soil, mud, and snow, he stood up and started walking ever so slowly back to campus proper. With a conjured cane of ice, he walked slowly yet with a purpose. 'I remember... finding flowers for my mother... Maybe... Maybe Shaun would like some winter flowers... Even if he still is angry until tomorrow... I... I still want to try...'

Artosh Luxenia

Many tales paint the Fae as magical, beautiful, alluring... yet cruel, curious, and dangerous. Many tales warn children and adults alike to stay clear of ancient glades, primordial forests, and peculiar rings of mushrooms in the woods. Try to be polite and respectful when in front of a stranger, lest they be Fae who would curse you for any perceived slight. Try to be honest, yet do not share too much for a Fae would try its willful tricks on you. Such being was in front of Artosh, powerful enought to drag him into its own realm. The professor isn't in the best physical state, and yet this creature doesn't mean no harm. No, in fact, in its curiosity it approached a man like Artosh, whose own power became poison, whose own bright future became a hanging sword above his head. He watched the swaying lavender stalks with bright blue eyes. Once they sparkled with youth and dreams, but now they are filled with tiredness that overshadow their sapphire shine. "...What were my dreams? I dreamed that I would be... a celebrated professor in my Alma Mater. I dreamed that I would be a Mage that would leave their mark in this world... if not in the history books then in the hearts of my students and the Academy... I dreamed that, despite my low birth, I could soar high with my own achievements. I dreamed... dreamed high... I knew I had the capabilities to reach for my dreams... But the blessing that I had... The blessing that opened up this new, hidden world for me..." He looks back at the seated Fae Lord before him. "I probably... won't live past my forties... My thirties would probably be a blurry future even... This power is too great for my body... No... My body is just too weak to resist... My own folly too... To like someone like him... To love someone like him..." Artosh shakes his head as his eyes droop down to his feet and his white hair falling to his eyes. "...It's my own hubris... even if I knew... my Mana would react violently against his... A kiss... I just wanted..."

When he heard the voice of that same person, his own body shivered and froze, despite the warmth in this dream like realm. Memories of the same figure, slender and always in a kimono, his beauty obscured by an adorable yet comical rabbit mask, and his long white hair tumbling down to his waist. Artosh felt his delicate yet calloused hands stroke his hair, combing through the once soft silky strands which have now become brittle from stress and sickness. His lively physique could have been called athletic but now the Artosh before Rabbit has lost weight, as if a month was enough to waste a young man away. As the younger professor heard his workmate's, no, his friend's words, heard him call his name, he raised his head in order to look at him. His sunken blue eyes softened as he smiled, and each orb that reflected the skies' colors are glassy with tears. "...Rabbit... Is... Is that you?"
Last edited by Finsternia on Wed Apr 15, 2020 9:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Random stuff here. Random stuff there. Bla bla bla. Whatever I don't care.

Soon, the penguins shall rule the Earth with a cold flipper

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Wed Apr 15, 2020 10:12 am

Finsternia wrote:Allistor Abendroth

Once the call has ended, Allistor let his arm down and sat back on the soft snow seat that he has created. Weakness steadily crept across his muscles, arms and legs as he watched the gentle waves of the lake before him. Allistor has never been in a relationship before until Shaun arrived. When he did, everything was new. Everything sparked of excitement and newly found colors where he has not seen before. He felt emotions he never felt, and emotions that he has suppressed for a long time. As a noble heir, he should have gone through relationships, dates and matchmaking yet his focus on his studies and talents, his magical growth and physical tempering, he never had any time for such things. Many times did he felt a small crush or admiration, a small form of appreciation or so, but this is the only time where he ever made the step and effort to make it come true.

Now he is facing something that couples would normally face, and he doesn't know how to act. He knows he is at fault, he is a headstrong person after all much like his parents. But he doesn't know how to approach Shaun right now, especially with what is happening. As he watched cold waves splash against soil, mud, and snow, he stood up and started walking ever so slowly back to campus proper. With a conjured cane of ice, he walked slowly yet with a purpose. 'I remember... finding flowers for my mother... Maybe... Maybe Shaun would like some winter flowers... Even if he still is angry until tomorrow... I... I still want to try...'

Artosh Luxenia

Many tales paint the Fae as magical, beautiful, alluring... yet cruel, curious, and dangerous. Many tales warn children and adults alike to stay clear of ancient glades, primordial forests, and peculiar rings of mushrooms in the woods. Try to be polite and respectful when in front of a stranger, lest they be Fae who would curse you for any perceived slight. Try to be honest, yet do not share too much for a Fae would try its willful tricks on you. Such being was in front of Artosh, powerful enought to drag him into its own realm. The professor isn't in the best physical state, and yet this creature doesn't mean no harm. No, in fact, in its curiosity it approached a man like Artosh, whose own power became poison, whose own bright future became a hanging sword above his head. He watched the swaying lavender stalks with bright blue eyes. Once they sparkled with youth and dreams, but now they are filled with tiredness that overshadow their sapphire shine. "...What were my dreams? I dreamed that I would be... a celebrated professor in my Alma Mater. I dreamed that I would be a Mage that would leave their mark in this world... if not in the history books then in the hearts of my students and the Academy... I dreamed that, despite my low birth, I could soar high with my own achievements. I dreamed... dreamed high... I knew I had the capabilities to reach for my dreams... But the blessing that I had... The blessing that opened up this new, hidden world for me..." He looks back at Florian. "I probably... won't live past my forties... My thirties would probably be a blurry future even... This power is too great for my body... No... My body is just too weak to resist... My own folly too... To like someone like him... To love someone like him..." Artosh shakes his head as his eyes droop down to his feet and his white hair falling to his eyes. "...It's my own hubris... even if I knew... my Mana would react violently against his... A kiss... I just wanted..."

When he heard the voice of that same person, his own body shivered and froze, despite the warmth in this dream like realm. Memories of the same figure, slender and always in a kimono, his beauty obscured by an adorable yet comical rabbit mask, and his long white hair tumbling down to his waist. Artosh felt his delicate yet calloused hands stroke his hair, combing through the once soft silky strands which have now become brittle from stress and sickness. His lively physique could have been called athletic but now the Artosh before Rabbit has lost weight, as if a month was enough to waste a young man away. As the younger professor heard his workmate's, no, his friend's words, heard him call his name, he raised his head in order to look at him. His sunken blue eyes softened as he smiled, and each orb that reflected the skies' colors are glassy with tears. "...Rabbit... Is... Is that you?"

Rabbit - Possibility

Artosh looked terrible. His hair was brittle, lacking the softness that had once made it to pleasant and healthy. Black circles lined his eyes, displaying his existential exhaustion. He had lost weight, and now looked almost too fragile to lift. Yet Rabbit still helped Artosh to his feet. With a delicate touch, he moved his beloved friend onto his feet, and he held his hands. If he could give him warmth, any kind of warmth, he would give the dying Arcane Mage all of it. Slowly, Rabbit pulled him into an embrace, brushing his hair with his hand as he held him close.

“...Yes, Artosh...Yes dear...It’s me...” The Dark Mana Being’s voice shook, as he felt that this Artosh was the genuine article, not some copy made by a dream. He felt far too real to be anything else. “...You’re safe now...Safe with me...Nothing will harm you again...” He rocked Artosh a little, while whispering with such breathless devotion and determination. “...I went to Europe to find a cure for you...as well as to fight in the war...I...I could not bring you anything...”

Rabbit took off his mask, and let his beloved friend see his face, streaked with those unsettling black tears. Like watercolor paint they dripped down his face, creating lines of grey under his eyes. “...I looked...I prayed...I prayed so much...I...I wrote too many letters...Th-They must be in your inbox at Mana, unless you read them, yes?...Oh...Artosh...I’m so sorry...I needed you...and here you are...” He hugged him again, this time burying his face in his shoulder. Rabbit had spent much personal time struggling with his mistakes, but he had never been able to truly cry them away. Now, in this realm far from the world, in this place far from the pains both of them had suffered, he could release his loving anguish and let it fall down from his cheeks.

The Fae did not understand their personal relationship, but he had managed to make the connection, as he observed the denizens of Mana. Artosh, the sickly teacher, had desired to be an influential and powerful teacher, one who brought a renaissance in his field of study. A professor that all could admire for his strength and dedication. Now he only had his dedication, which was not enough to help him to live. But he had sensed this other person, or at least their blood, in his body. Blood was life, and thus this Rabbit was a part of his life. He gave a small nod, as if what he had seen unfold before him was proof of what he had guessed.

“...Allow me...to introduce myself. I am The Lavender King.” The Fae King’s voice rang with deep, quiet dignity, echoing in the dreamy halls of his castle and commanding its atmosphere. “I am no savior, but I am an observer. I judge those who enter my realm based exactly on what I see, and I see that each other’s presence brings you peace. And you, Artosh Luxenia, desire your health and your strength back. Yet you have chosen Arcane Magic, the Poison of the Good Magics. However, I am Fae. I am above physical weakness...and I now shall offer you a cure.” The smallest hint of a smile came to his face. “If you wish to hear my words of healing, step toward my throne with your beloved companion.”
Last edited by Luminesa on Wed Apr 15, 2020 10:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
-Alan Jackson

Saldinado
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Saldinado » Wed Apr 15, 2020 7:53 pm

Dominique Corleone

Dominique observed Soleil's facial expressions and lack of words with a high level of confusion and curiosity.
He knew that his music can make people feel emotions, but this was a new one. He wasn't like other people. This was a new level of emotions, feelings, and reactions compared to the sights and sounds he heard. He watched as Soleil removed his sweater and was taken aback by the sudden action. "Whoops haha...Lemme give you some privacy." He laughed while turning his head away from Soleil.
Although within his peripheral vision be could see a glace at a soaked sweater and a small pale body riddled with scars, burns, and bruises.
He could only imagine what would have caused such injuries to someone like him. A sudden feeling of anxiety and worry slowly crept up from his stomach only to have him swallow it all down. However once Soleil turned his back from him to look for a shirt, Dominique turned back and watched him. A small sigh escaped his mouth unexpectedly before quickly noticing something strange. He saw that Soleil was standing still with his head lowered and his body trembling.

For a moment Dominique just stared at shock and perplexity. He has never met someone who has such a wild and sudden wave of emotions as much as Soleil. He was taken aback by a lack of words trying to think of what to say. But soon he broke the awkward silence with a lighthearted and cheesy little quip hoping to break the sudden tension. "Heh, so uhh are you okay? I know that sometimes a song can be all groovy and fun, but I didn't know it was that groovy..." He said with a soft chuckle and cheeky grin. But soon after he got serious and dove right in.
"...but...is there something wrong? If you want I can step outside and give you some privacy or something. I apologize if it was something that I did." His words were sincere and warm. Although it wasn't displayed a tinge of shame and embarrassment crept across his body.
And yet despite this feeling he kept smiling hoping to calm him down.

Shaun Calhoun

And as quickly was he was being held in Allistor's arms feeling warmth and care, it soon all dissipated as he felt his body fall on the ground.
He watched as the field of lavender and the breeze across his face all came to a still. He looked up at Allistor as he himself had a calm and stoic expression on his face. But his words didn't match his expressions at all. Everything he said felt like a punch and jab. The combination of his sharp piercing words and his calm and emotionless attitude and demeanor all felt sinister and more unnerving than if he actually showed emotions. That was when he finally clicked in his head that this was actually a dream.
He didn't know what to feel. All he could do is watch as the vision of Allistor soon disappeared into a cloud of violet smoke and blackness.

And just as quick as he seen the blackness of shadows engulf Allistor the same blackness engulfed him as he quickly woke up in his bed.
His eyes slowly opened letting the light blind him. And soon, a shift move made him jolt up from his bed and stare at his pillows. His breath short and sharp and his face wet and drenched with sweat and tears. Shaun looked around and saw that the fields of lavender turned into a field of clothes and clutter. The breeze that caressed his hair and face were no more. The faint and sweet smell of lavender was replaced by the usual light citrus of his room. And the warmth and gentleness of what he thought was Allistor was overtaken by the cold, sterile feel of the winter evening. Shaun sat on the edge of his bed and sighed deeply.

What was that? Why...why did I dream that? That just felt...a little too real and personal. I dunno what to make of that.
Hell, should I even tell someone about it? No. I'll keep this to myself. But still...The audacity of my mind to have such a vivid reaction and dream like that. To make me out to be the bad guy in all of this. Why should I be the one who's always supposed to be happy and grateful?

And soon a wave of frustration and anger crept over Shaun as he let out a deep and sharp groan of anger. He exhaled sharply and fell back into bed, contemplating what to do next. "Jesus..."

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Wed Apr 15, 2020 10:19 pm

Oliver - Taming The Wolf

The wolf that sat in front of Oliver was pleased to receive pets. It sensed the gentleness of his touch, and its ears flicked as it enjoyed the feeling of his hand. The other wolves watched, not understanding Oliver’s questions about the world he had entered. Yet the world continued to be calm and welcome, unlike the tumultuous realm Shaun had endured. Both were the same place, yet the interactions the two boys had made all the difference.

Soon, one wolf began to howl a sad, sweet song. Another wolf joined, and then all of them howled together a beautiful, primal melody. While they did not know why he was depressed, they seemed to sense a deep melancholy in his voice. They seemed to accept him as one of them, and thus as their song floated on the wind, Oliver would feel it in his heart. He was welcome and accepted. He was not a monster, but a man holding unchainable emotions deeply packed in his heart, and no creature understood that pain better than a mournful wolf in his pack.

Soleil - Lovely

The mint shirt was soft and thin in Soleil’s hands. He felt his hands pressing their fingers into the fabric, as though they were searching for holes or stray threads. His eyes did not have much to study, as he held the shirt. It was just a piece of fabric, with a simple design of a white bunny on the chest. Soleil did not even know why he had grabbed this shirt, but he threw it over his shivering body. The feeling of a dry shirt plastering over cold-sweat-drenched skin made him shiver, but after a moment he was able to find the strength to straighten his back.

The images of Shaun and Allistor had kept pushing back and forth for attention in Soleil’s mind, but as the music had faded, their bickering, angry visages had vanished. Now only Sol and Dom were in the room, with the latter baffled by the a former’s reaction to the music he had played. And yet even now he did not want to leave Soleil by himself. He wanted to understand why Sol felt the way he did, even if he did not know how to approach him. Yet when Dominique offered to leave the room, given Soleil’s lack of an answer, the younger boy finally seemed to find the words to say.

“...No...no...please don’t leave me...” Soleil turned to Dom, his eyes wide with desperation. “...I...I don’t think I’ve...ever been...touched by music like that...I don’t know...how to describe it...But you found something in my heart...and I want you to stay...” He gulped, pausing as he tried to understand what he was saying. “...You...you haven’t done anything wrong...I promise...Just...stay here...” He blinked, and his eyes glittered with fearful little stars.

Soleil knew he must have sounded so bizarre and temperamental. He had just been happily enjoying playing the flute and talking with a new friend, and now he was barely able to think or function. On his face was the look of a starved prisoner. His heart beat with enough force to break a rib, and he wanted to grab a hold of something. Anything. He felt he was going to fall over and faint, and he knew that if he fainted, Dominique would not see him as anything but a burden. Soleil could not imagine anyone would want to be friends with a boy who became a puddle of feelings after every little interaction.

With this reasoning in mind, Soleil began to dress himself down in his head once again, all while staring at Dominique’s kind, inviting smile. Why can’t I just...say what’s on my heart?...No...I’m just a friend...I just met him ten minutes ago!...Why do I have so many emotions, and all at once? Why do they hurt so much? Why can’t I just be normal and easy to talk to? Why can’t I just be happy with someone’s company, without becoming desperate for their time and attention?...
Last edited by Luminesa on Wed Apr 15, 2020 10:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
-Alan Jackson

Saldinado
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Saldinado » Thu Apr 16, 2020 4:00 pm

Dominique Corlone

Please don't leave me...

Dominique stood in silence as those words hung over him. He has never heard someone say those words to him before. Not even from his own parents. But even so the context that the words would usually apply to were different than what he expected. Or even what he wanted.
He watched as Soleil faced him again, now dawned a new shirt. A simple mint green with a bright white rabbit on the center.
It was a pleasant sight to behold. But soon Soleil spoke once more, and Dominique's eyes widen in surprise and realization.
No average person would use such words like that; especially on an acquaintance they met just an hour ago. He began to feel his heart facing and his body tense up.

"I-I see..." He stammered while looking away from Soleil. His face began to burn from embarrassment and nervousness while his heart continued to claw at his chest; now more vicious than ever to escape the tense atmosphere and room. He stood there in silence and thought about what to say. What would one even say in this situation? He knew that he was now walking on a very thin sheet of ice. Hell, the ice was also covered in land mines. But no matter what was the analogy, he knew that one wrong move could end in disaster.
A deep sigh escaped his mouth and he bit the bullet facing back towards Soleil. His face now filled with worry and confusion.

"So...um...what exactly are you feeling? I-I promise I won't judge or walk away. But...If it is what I think it is then we definitely need to sit down and talk about it before it ends in a huge mess." He then placed his saxophone on the wall and sat down on the floor with his legs crossed. He looked at Soleil and motioned his head towards the spot beside him to sit. "Let's just bite this in the ass and uhh...hop to it." He chuckled with a wink towards the former's shirt. Although the laugh wasn't for Sol, but for himself. He knew that forcing on a smile would be the best thing to prevent any mishaps and misconceptions from happening. Hopefully he knew what he was getting himself into.

Luminesa
Khan of Spam

Postby Luminesa » Fri Apr 17, 2020 11:41 am

Saldinado wrote:Dominique Corlone

Please don't leave me...

Dominique stood in silence as those words hung over him. He has never heard someone say those words to him before. Not even from his own parents. But even so the context that the words would usually apply to were different than what he expected. Or even what he wanted.
He watched as Soleil faced him again, now dawned a new shirt. A simple mint green with a bright white rabbit on the center.
It was a pleasant sight to behold. But soon Soleil spoke once more, and Dominique's eyes widen in surprise and realization.
No average person would use such words like that; especially on an acquaintance they met just an hour ago. He began to feel his heart facing and his body tense up.

"I-I see..." He stammered while looking away from Soleil. His face began to burn from embarrassment and nervousness while his heart continued to claw at his chest; now more vicious than ever to escape the tense atmosphere and room. He stood there in silence and thought about what to say. What would one even say in this situation? He knew that he was now walking on a very thin sheet of ice. Hell, the ice was also covered in land mines. But no matter what was the analogy, he knew that one wrong move could end in disaster.
A deep sigh escaped his mouth and he bit the bullet facing back towards Soleil. His face now filled with worry and confusion.

"So...um...what exactly are you feeling? I-I promise I won't judge or walk away. But...If it is what I think it is then we definitely need to sit down and talk about it before it ends in a huge mess." He then placed his saxophone on the wall and sat down on the floor with his legs crossed. He looked at Soleil and motioned his head towards the spot beside him to sit. "Let's just bite this in the ass and uhh...hop to it." He chuckled with a wink towards the former's shirt. Although the laugh wasn't for Sol, but for himself. He knew that forcing on a smile would be the best thing to prevent any mishaps and misconceptions from happening. Hopefully he knew what he was getting himself into.

Soleil - Anxiety Is a Form of Self-Expression

Looking at Dominique's expression, Sol would not have been surprised if he had decided to walk out of the room. Yet the former still wanted to find some understanding, and he wanted to help his new friend out of his distress. Yet he had not been expecting to hear someone say, "Please don't leave me." His body shook like static, and Soleil winced. He knew that he was taking a chance talking to him now. His new friend turned away from him, but the younger Mage still approached. He could see the blush on Dom's face, and the tense posture of his back and shoulders. Soleil stood in front of him, examining his face and feeling guilty for causing his cheery friend such distress. Even with the weight of his shame, however, he hoped that Dom would stay and listen to him.

"...What you...What you think it is?" When Dominique spoke first, Soleil wondered if he already knew what emotions had coursed through the boy's heart. He gulped, knowing that the answer might be one that could shatter his heart. Again. Yet he needed to be strong and to have this hard discussion. He could feel himself shaking. "...To me...To me it was...M-Music makes me feel a lot of...things I wasn't...a-allowed to feel at home...Freedom...peace...happiness...belonging..." Soleil tried to motion with his hands, to demonstrate how important these concepts were for him, but he just looked as though he was frantically wringing his hands. "...When I heard the song, I-I...I felt I could belong...to someone, or...with someone...I don't know how to explain it..."

Soleil took a breath as he tried to stop mumbling. He needed to be clear. He needed to learn how to communicate if he did not want to lose his friends. "...I-I like your smile...and...you're so happy and friendly...Y-You reminded me of...of the hope I was trying to grasp...After I realized...my feelings for Shaun and Allistor, I thought...I would never be able to...find someone for me...I don't know...It's...It's not just you...It's...anyone...I guess I'm really desperate and...I don't know what to do with myself..." Soleil wondered if he was really confessing his feelings for Dominique, or if he was trying to grasp at some of his own feelings for the first time. "...I just...I want someone to hug me and to...cuddle with me, I guess, and...Tell me nice things...I dunno...Th-This sounds stupid, and...and I'm sorry...Y-You can leave...if you want...I-I'm glad you came to visit, though!"

His heart ached, as he waited for the hammer to drop. Dominique did not seem keen on returning any affections, even if Soleil himself did not know whether or not he wanted to give him those affections. But Soleil had been honest, something he had not been for some time. He hoped that at least his new friend would appreciate that, but emotions were not rational mechanisms. They blocked the mind from making proportionate decisions, and made people afraid of difficult answers. And Soleil knew that Dom had his own emotions and worries, and nobody but him could control them. Thus he waited bravely, keeping his eyes focused on the taller boy's anxious face.
Last edited by Luminesa on Fri Apr 17, 2020 11:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
-Alan Jackson

Saldinado
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Saldinado » Fri Apr 17, 2020 5:45 pm

Dominique Corlone

Dom sat there silently listening intently to everything that Soleil was saying.
And everything that he said...was a more complicated task after the next. He saw something in him that he admired and longed for.
It was all starting to make sense piece by piece. The arguments and feelings for Allistor and Shaun, the reaction to his music, and the overall combination of emotions and silence. He just wanted to be with someone. To the point of desperation. However it sounded like he wasn't really confessing his feelings to him specifically. It was more of a cry for help. Just someone to listen to him and actually hear him out.
"I see." Was all that he mumbled to himself as he sat there in silence with Soleil. "And everything you said was perfectly understandable and you should not feel bad; as abrupt as it may seem." He chuckled before fading off into a sigh. "And well...I guess I just want to say is, don't rush towards every single person that gives you an ounce of kindness and have it be mistaken for romance or attraction. It will ultimately come around and bite you in the ass. Case in point I guess, it goes for Al and Shaun."

Double wammy too since they're dating each other.

"I know that feeling of wanting to be loved and touched can feel like torture and anguish. But before you go about planning a date or confessing feelings for...basically a stranger I guess." He smirked before looking at Soleil. His eyes now filled with seriousness and worry. "Ask yourself this: Are you really wanting to be with someone because it will make you feel better? Or are you just trying to forget the worries and fears inyour life, hoping that your prince...or princess charming comes along to save you?" He sat there for a moment to think about what he said before shaking his head and running his hands through his hair.

"I'm sorry, but I just want you to be careful who you say this stuff to and what you actually feel. Because there are people out there that will take full advantage of your caring and sweet nature and use it for personal gain, and leave you in the mud. Either that or, you'll just find shallow meaningless feelings with someone that you though you were actually interested in.
S-Sorry for that rather...abrupt and harsh wording, but I just want you to know that...before you try and wonder if someone can fill a hole in you heart or feelings, can you do the same for yourself? Or will you just add your fears, insecurities, and emotions onto that person hoping that this would be the one?"

He then got up and walked over to Soleil, his large stature towering over him. He placed his hands on his shoulders and gently squeezed them,
He could feel his own anxiety and worries coming up and slowly gnawing at his body. But he swallowed them down and put them aside for Sol. His body released a small dose of mana, channeling it through his hands and into Soleil's body, soothing him and relaxing his body as well as his own.
"I'm sorry i-if I sound so...out of character I guess." He grunted with a small smile on his face. "But...I just want you to sit down and actually think about this. Think about all that you actually want and need. Think about how you can fix yourself before bringing another person into this. You're still very, very young, and have been through so many things that no one, especially someone such as yourself, should have gone through."

Removing his hands from Soleil, Dominique smiled softly and looked at Soleil with a tired and gentle gaze and ended his conversation.
"So how about this? Let's just take this time to relax, sit down and talk about these feelings without feeling like you're hurting me?
I'll make us a dinner together. Anything just you name it, and we'll sit down and discuss this. Because otherwise, you're going to end up hurting yourself and possibly others in the end if this isn't addressed."

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse