NATION

PASSWORD

Mass Effect Factions :: Emergence ((OOC/Sign-ups))

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Grand Phyrexia
Envoy

Founded: Oct 16, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Grand Phyrexia » Thu Jun 06, 2019 2:12 pm

So how do I commission more hab ships?

Nuxipal
Powerbroker

Founded: Apr 25, 2010
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Nuxipal » Thu Jun 06, 2019 2:19 pm

Versail wrote:
Nuxipal wrote:They'll be up with the update for month 5 when it gets posted tomorrow along with the Asari and Omega expeditions which are also returning.

Wait month 5?
I thought this was month 4 coming up?

We are in month 4 now.

Grand Phyrexia wrote:So how do I commission more hab ships?

Purchasing them from someone who can build them for you and is willing to build them for you.
National Information: http://kutath.weebly.com/

Grand Phyrexia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Grand Phyrexia » Thu Jun 06, 2019 2:21 pm

Who has the capabilities? Anyone with a upgraded shipyard?

Versail
Negotiator

Founded: May 21, 2012
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Versail » Thu Jun 06, 2019 2:22 pm

Nuxipal wrote:
Versail wrote:Wait month 5?
I thought this was month 4 coming up?

We are in month 4 now.

Grand Phyrexia wrote:So how do I commission more hab ships?

Purchasing them from someone who can build them for you and is willing to build them for you.

Ah so this means I gotta do month 4 spending as well.
Well at least I got to know this before month 5 hit.
This is me being happy btw not sarcastic.
What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans and the homeless, Whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism or in the holy name of liberty or democracy?~ Gandhi.
http://freerice.com/#/english-vocabulary/2499

Versail
Negotiator

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Versail » Thu Jun 06, 2019 3:17 pm

Month 4 spending done.
Now eagerly awaiting month 5.
What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans and the homeless, Whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism or in the holy name of liberty or democracy?~ Gandhi.

New Dionastan
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jul 15, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby New Dionastan » Thu Jun 06, 2019 3:53 pm

Faction: Noveria Development Corporation
Leader (No party members): Administrator Lorik Qui'in
Citadel Council member Y/N or N/A: N
Brief description of diplomatic relations: The NDC enjoys cordial relations with the investing companies that make up the holding company. However, the Council is weary of any loopholes to Council law, and regards the company with distrust.

Military state of readiness: While NDC owns a private military company and a small defensive fleet, the military would be hard pressed to deal with anything more than planetary policing and anti-piracy measures.

History: The Noveria Development Corporation was founded in 2173 to fulfill the need for research companies to be able to perform experiments without the interference of ethical review boards or the petty morality of the galactic market, 24 anonymous corporations invested in the acquisition of the remote ice planet of Noveria. As it is privately owned, it is technically not a part of Citadel space, allowing for the NDC to establish their own rules. Facilities are provided to ensure that the needs of the companies are met, with facilities available for research, manufacture, transport, as well as everything that their employees need to live comfortably and maintain operational security. An executive board ensures that the company's interest are secured, with an administrator appointed to oversee the day to day business on Noveria. The current Administrator was originally an Internal Affairs Agent who exposed the corruption of the previous administrator, and proved to the Board that he could do the job better himself. Qui'in's main agenda is to clamp down on security within the colony and eliminate corruption and inefficiency within the company.

Infrastructure and Claimed Worlds (Claimed worlds =/= Owned Worlds):
Noveria (Non-Hostile Terrestrial):1 Mining Stations, 1 Urban Area, 1 Industrial Complex, 2 Research Stations, 1 Small Space Port|2 Fuel Depot, Major Industrial Complex, Shipyard (105 Credits)
Monera (Barren) : 1 Mining Stations
324 credits in reserve
197 Total Income

Military:
a) On Planet Forces(Ground Battalions and Docked Ships): 1 Division of Militia stationed on Noveria Proper (Noveria Development Corporation Security Division), 4 LOKI Battalions on Noveria. 3 Light Transports are docked on Noveria. The Internal Affairs department is closely monitoring Noveria Proper(Spec Ops Team)
b) Space Fleets (If orbiting a Planet state: 'Orbit of ____". Stationed Ground Battalions go in Transport.): 4 Frigates in the orbit of Noveria.

RP Example:
Lorik looks down at the tablet on his desk, the requisitions history of a certain Bel Anoleis.
"For someone as careful as you are, calling in 20 kilograms 'prescription' of Hallex seems like a rookie mistake. And the delivery was covered by Binary Helix. Definitely need to check up on who else their giving 'prescriptions' to in order to get things overlooked.

324 credits + 197 + 500 from unused research = 1036
Noveria:
Space Port Upgrade to Major: 500
Urban Center: 100
Orbital Mining Station around Svarog: 100
Remainder: 336

336 + 500 +309= 1145
Noveria:
Mining Station: 15
Major Mining Station: 40
Military Shipyard:500
Svarog:
2 Areostadts: 400
175 Remaining

175+500+451=1141
Noveria:
Orbital Shipyard: 900
Aeneas :
Galactic Bank:75
Hector:
Remainder: 79
Last edited by New Dionastan on Sat Jun 08, 2019 3:07 am, edited 4 times in total.

Paddy O Fernature
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 30, 2010
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Paddy O Fernature » Thu Jun 06, 2019 3:56 pm

Will not be physically able to post until the weekend. Just work an 18hr shift and have to be back in by midnight tonight for another back to back double.

Proud Co-Founder of The Axis Commonwealth - Would you like to know more?
SJW! Why? Some nobody on the internet who has never met me accused me of being one, so it absolutely MUST be true! *Nod Nod*

Segmentia
Powerbroker

Founded: Jan 16, 2010
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Segmentia » Thu Jun 06, 2019 4:09 pm

Grand Phyrexia wrote:Who has the capabilities? Anyone with a upgraded shipyard?

I could easily enough after month 5, but not sure if the Quarians would want to ask a Council faction for that or not.
"We've lost control! Now for the love of Earth...and the Sovereign Colonies, we've got to do what's right."

Ralnis
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Aug 06, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Ralnis » Thu Jun 06, 2019 4:21 pm

The Batarians do. Though, just because they are finally progressing and rehabilitating as a nation I highly doubt the Quarians want to commission anything from the new regime.
This account must be deleted. The person behind it is a racist, annoying waste of life that must be shunned back to whatever rock he crawled out from.

Grand Phyrexia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Grand Phyrexia » Thu Jun 06, 2019 4:26 pm

Ralnis wrote:

The Batarians do. Though, just because they are finally progressing and rehabilitating as a nation I highly doubt the Quarians want to commission anything from the new regime.

Nah a race that values family and ancestor probably wouldn’t want to associate with a race that actively tried to enslave them.(assuming though Quarian slaves might be to experience for slave labor. Their suits and all that that)

Segmentia wrote:

I could easily enough after month 5, but not sure if the Quarians would want to ask a Council faction for that or not.

I think the Quarians can do business with Council races. Though in a very limited fashion. But I think if the credits are good and no political maneuvers are made no will care all that much.

Grand Phyrexia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Grand Phyrexia » Thu Jun 06, 2019 6:53 pm

Ok so I’m currently open to plots or storylines if anyone is up for them. They can be short and easy or long and hard........you know what I mean.

Versail
Negotiator

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Versail » Thu Jun 06, 2019 6:57 pm

Grand Phyrexia wrote:Ok so I’m currently open to plots or storylines if anyone is up for them. They can be short and easy or long and hard........you know what I mean.

I mean my government has hired quarians for jobs before.
Long as it's reasonable you can do interactions with me.

Greater Istanistan
Senator

Founded: May 15, 2013
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Greater Istanistan » Thu Jun 06, 2019 7:00 pm

Gonna be away over the weekend.
ASK ME ABOUT HARUHIISM

DYNASTIES ARE THEFT/IMPEACH REINHARD/YANG WENLI 2020

"I am not a champion of lost causes, but of causes not yet won." - Norman Thomas

New Dionastan
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby New Dionastan » Thu Jun 06, 2019 7:32 pm

I'll have a military shipyard/orbital shipyard as well as large amount of orbital structures by month 5.

Segmentia
Powerbroker

Founded: Jan 16, 2010
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Segmentia » Fri Jun 07, 2019 6:08 am

If anyone wants Asari banks on their planets, let me know. About to start my month 5 finances.
"We've lost control! Now for the love of Earth...and the Sovereign Colonies, we've got to do what's right."

Paddy O Fernature
Postmaster-General

Postby Paddy O Fernature » Fri Jun 07, 2019 7:40 am

Writing a very quick reply from my work computer so that I'm not holding up the month. Expect very to the point responses. Will flush/fill out later if needed. If I miss a response to you, my apologize, hit me up with a TG and ill see what I can do.
Last edited by Paddy O Fernature on Fri Jun 07, 2019 7:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

SJW! Why? Some nobody on the internet who has never met me accused me of being one, so it absolutely MUST be true! *Nod Nod*

Nuxipal
Powerbroker

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Nuxipal » Fri Jun 07, 2019 7:52 am

I'll be posting the update in about an hour. It's kinda been sitting around for the last 2 hours completed. Wanted to give anyone a chance to get one last little blurb in before the end of the month.

Paddy O Fernature
Postmaster-General

Postby Paddy O Fernature » Fri Jun 07, 2019 8:16 am

Nope. I lied. Too much workload. Sunday maybe. Sorry for inconvenience.

Nuxipal
Powerbroker

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Nuxipal » Fri Jun 07, 2019 9:08 am

New Dionastan wrote:Faction: Noveria Development Corporation
Leader (No party members): Administrator Lorik Qui'in
Citadel Council member Y/N or N/A: N
Brief description of diplomatic relations: The NDC enjoys cordial relations with the investing companies that make up the holding company. However, the Council is weary of any loopholes to Council law, and regards the company with distrust.

Military state of readiness: While NDC owns a private military company and a small defensive fleet, the military would be hard pressed to deal with anything more than planetary policing and anti-piracy measures.

History: The Noveria Development Corporation was founded in 2173 to fulfill the need for research companies to be able to perform experiments without the interference of ethical review boards or the petty morality of the galactic market, 24 anonymous corporations invested in the acquisition of the remote ice planet of Noveria. As it is privately owned, it is technically not a part of Citadel space, allowing for the NDC to establish their own rules. Facilities are provided to ensure that the needs of the companies are met, with facilities available for research, manufacture, transport, as well as everything that their employees need to live comfortably and maintain operational security. An executive board ensures that the company's interest are secured, with an administrator appointed to oversee the day to day business on Noveria. The current Administrator was originally an Internal Affairs Agent who exposed the corruption of the previous administrator, and proved to the Board that he could do the job better himself. Qui'in's main agenda is to clamp down on security within the colony and eliminate corruption and inefficiency within the company.

Infrastructure and Claimed Worlds (Claimed worlds =/= Owned Worlds):
Noveria (Non-Hostile Terrestrial):1 Mining Stations, 1 Urban Area, 1 Industrial Complex, 2 Research Stations, 1 Small Space Port|Fuel Depot, Major Industrial Complex, Shipyard (105 Credits)
Monera (Barren) : 1 Mining Stations
339 credits in reserve
197 Total Income

Military:
a) On Planet Forces(Ground Battalions and Docked Ships): 1 Division of Militia stationed on Noveria Proper (Noveria Development Corporation Security Division), 4 LOKI Battalions on Noveria. 3 Light Transports are docked on Noveria. The Internal Affairs department is closely monitoring Noveria Proper(Spec Ops Team)
b) Space Fleets (If orbiting a Planet state: 'Orbit of ____". Stationed Ground Battalions go in Transport.): 4 Frigates in the orbit of Noveria.

RP Example:
Lorik looks down at the tablet on his desk, the requisitions history of a certain Bel Anoleis.
"For someone as careful as you are, calling in 20 kilograms 'prescription' of Hallex seems like a rookie mistake. And the delivery was covered by Binary Helix. Definitely need to check up on who else their giving 'prescriptions' to in order to get things overlooked.

339 credits + 197 + 500 from unused research = 1036
Noveria:
Space Port Upgrade to Major: 500
Urban Center: 100
Orbital Mining Station around Svarog: 100
Remainder: 336

336 + 500 +309= 1145
Noveria:
Mining Station: 15
Major Mining Station: 40
Military Shipyard:500
Svarog:
2 Areostadts: 400
190 Remaining

190+500+451=1141
Noveria:
Orbital Shipyard: 900
Aeneas :
Hector:
Remainder: 94

Accepted

New Dionastan
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby New Dionastan » Fri Jun 07, 2019 9:14 am

Thanks man, I’ll wait till the next update to post in the IC

Versail
Negotiator

Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Versail » Fri Jun 07, 2019 9:16 am

New Dionastan wrote:Thanks man, I’ll wait till the next update to post in the IC

The month 5 update just hit.
Not sure if you're talking about that one.

Greater Istanistan
Senator

Founded: May 15, 2013
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Greater Istanistan » Fri Jun 07, 2019 1:07 pm

Holy shit Nuxi you just big dicked Saren right out of the game major energy
ASK ME ABOUT HARUHIISM

DYNASTIES ARE THEFT/IMPEACH REINHARD/YANG WENLI 2020

"I am not a champion of lost causes, but of causes not yet won." - Norman Thomas

G-Tech Corporation
Khan of Spam

Founded: Feb 03, 2010

Postby G-Tech Corporation » Fri Jun 07, 2019 3:28 pm

Greater Istanistan wrote:Holy shit Nuxi you just big dicked Saren right out of the game major energy

Geth abduction protocols: successful
Quite the unofficial fellow. Former P2TM Mentor specializing in faction and nation RPs, as well as RPGs. Always happy to help.

Grand Phyrexia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Grand Phyrexia » Fri Jun 07, 2019 4:15 pm

I’m kinda disappointed that I didn’t get a event.

Grand Phyrexia
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Grand Phyrexia » Fri Jun 07, 2019 7:35 pm

Looks like a slow day today.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse