NATION

PASSWORD

Stories in the Forest II (OOC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Endem
Senator

Founded: Aug 19, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Endem » Thu May 09, 2019 6:20 am

Main Nation Ministry wrote:
Pax Nerdvana wrote:So that's where I should set my starting post?

Yeah. I start writing up the post in a little bit.

So, everyone's at the lodge or just Ross and Helvetica?
All my posts are done at 3 A.M., lucidity is not a thing at that hour.

Main Nation Ministry
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 28, 2016
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Main Nation Ministry » Thu May 09, 2019 3:23 pm

Endem wrote:
Main Nation Ministry wrote:Yeah. I start writing up the post in a little bit.

So, everyone's at the lodge or just Ross and Helvetica?

Everyone's at the lodge now.
Local 22 year old Diet Coke Addict College Student Ruins Everything

Quote of the Week: "A NEW STORY ON WRITING THREAD FOR HALLOWEEN!! MYSTERY MINE AVAILABLE NOW!"

RPs I do
- How do you do fellow kids? You want to see something violent? - Artemis: Deimos Trafficking League (Horror/Mature)
- Descend into the forgotten tourist traps of Florida on this transgressive RP! - The Community (Mature/Black Comedy/Slice-of-Life)

My overall account that I use for P2TM and even for international roleplaying! MNM is a mysterious and extremely dangerous dictatorship filled with supernatural oddities, demons, militarized soldiers everywhere, and a misanthropic nihilistic dictator who doesn't give a damn. It's basically if the SCP Foundation got mixed with 1984.

Main Nation Ministry
Postmaster-General

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Main Nation Ministry » Thu May 09, 2019 3:24 pm

Kylantha wrote:Not entirely sure where I'm to start.

You can start near the lodge, if you wish.

Quote of the Week: "A NEW STORY ON WRITING THREAD FOR HALLOWEEN!! MYSTERY MINE AVAILABLE NOW!"

RPs I do
- How do you do fellow kids? You want to see something violent? - Artemis: Deimos Trafficking League (Horror/Mature)
- Descend into the forgotten tourist traps of Florida on this transgressive RP! - The Community (Mature/Black Comedy/Slice-of-Life)

My overall account that I use for P2TM and even for international roleplaying! MNM is a mysterious and extremely dangerous dictatorship filled with supernatural oddities, demons, militarized soldiers everywhere, and a misanthropic nihilistic dictator who doesn't give a damn. It's basically if the SCP Foundation got mixed with 1984.

Pax Nerdvana
Post Marshal

Founded: May 22, 2017
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Pax Nerdvana » Fri May 10, 2019 9:56 am

I can start with Evan driving up to the lodge.
The Internet killed gun control.
Quotes
We Will Not Comply
They can’t stop the Signal
"The universe did never make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract."
-Robert Heinlein

"Affordability
Suitability (.22LR for squirrels, bigger .22s for long range little things, and big-bore for legal hunting reasons, etc)
Ammunition supply-chain (6.5x55 Swede and .303 British, although available, isn't exactly everywhere)
If it's ugly, uncomfortable, and can't shoot straight, but it accomplishes the above, then it's either a Mosin or a Hi-Point."
-Hurtful Thoughts on stuff you want in a gun

Main Nation Ministry
Postmaster-General

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Main Nation Ministry » Fri May 10, 2019 5:06 pm

I wait a bit for Islamic, then I can get a post possibly tonight or tomorrow.

RPs I do

Ruskland-Preuben
Minister

Founded: Mar 03, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Ruskland-Preuben » Sat May 11, 2019 8:10 am

So uh, epic exploration and further observation huh?
I'm a Cthulhist and a Proud Member of the Federation of Allies.
Don’t expect a warm welcome in P2TM, but let them warm up to you by posting good stuff.
Formerly the NCSU, add 5000 posts please.

Main Nation Ministry
Postmaster-General

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Main Nation Ministry » Sat May 11, 2019 11:10 am

Ruskland-Preuben wrote:So uh, epic exploration and further observation huh?

Don't worry, I was planning on doing the time-skip to night after Monty invites everyone to stay for the night.

RPs I do

Main Nation Ministry
Postmaster-General

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Main Nation Ministry » Sat May 11, 2019 11:23 pm

Alright, Monty has invited everyone inside, though anyone who isn't will probably be camping nearby when night hits. The next post with Monty will be when the time skip to night happens, so feel free to have your characters get comfy.

It's going to be one hell of a night..

RPs I do

Kylantha
Minister

Founded: Jan 22, 2015
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Kylantha » Sun May 12, 2019 4:34 am

Okay...

Islamic Republic e Jariri
Postmaster-General

Founded: Apr 19, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Republic e Jariri » Sun May 12, 2019 9:56 am

I'll get a post up in a few hours. I have assumed that everyone is together in the lodge now to get acquainted.
Last edited by Islamic Republic e Jariri on Sun May 12, 2019 1:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ruskland-Preuben
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Ruskland-Preuben » Mon May 13, 2019 4:20 am

Sup bros, just posted yeah.
And added a portrait of him on the app.
Last edited by Ruskland-Preuben on Mon May 13, 2019 4:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Don’t expect a warm welcome in P2TM, but let them warm up to you by posting good stuff.

Endem
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Endem » Mon May 13, 2019 4:37 am

By the way, Martin is asking it to Ross to check if he is still sane...

Ruskland-Preuben
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Ruskland-Preuben » Mon May 13, 2019 4:41 am

Endem wrote:By the way, Martin is asking it to Ross to check if he is still sane...

Wdym friend?

Endem
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Endem » Mon May 13, 2019 6:48 am

Ruskland-Preuben wrote:
Endem wrote:By the way, Martin is asking it to Ross to check if he is still sane...

Wdym friend?

Well, after seeing those ( this ) figure/s he started to question his sanity a little bit, and since at the start he remembered Ross from being on TV, he decided to ask it, if Ross says no, he will say he had gone insane and if he says yes he will say about the figure that he saw while looking through the window that we was sure was real

Main Nation Ministry
Postmaster-General

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Main Nation Ministry » Mon May 13, 2019 2:46 pm

Currently I have some IRL work at the moment, but I will try to get a IC post possibly tonight or tomorrow.

RPs I do

Islamic Republic e Jariri
Postmaster-General

Founded: Apr 19, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Republic e Jariri » Fri May 17, 2019 2:45 pm

Its Carl! Sort of... I wonder if we'll get a scene where Evan reads the milk carton and how he'd react.

Kylantha
Minister

Founded: Jan 22, 2015
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Kylantha » Tue May 21, 2019 8:32 am

Alright, alright. I'm not sure how to proceed with Angela and I've lost interest as a result.

Please just assume she has gone home or something. Thanks!~

Ruskland-Preuben
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Ruskland-Preuben » Tue May 21, 2019 8:51 am

Sorry about being inactive, I promise that I'll get a post up as soon as possible!

Pax Nerdvana
Post Marshal

Founded: May 22, 2017
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Pax Nerdvana » Tue May 21, 2019 9:23 am

Gah, I still need to get a post up.
The Internet killed gun control.
Quotes
We Will Not Comply
They can’t stop the Signal
"The universe did never make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract."
-Robert Heinlein

"Affordability
Suitability (.22LR for squirrels, bigger .22s for long range little things, and big-bore for legal hunting reasons, etc)
Ammunition supply-chain (6.5x55 Swede and .303 British, although available, isn't exactly everywhere)
If it's ugly, uncomfortable, and can't shoot straight, but it accomplishes the above, then it's either a Mosin or a Hi-Point."
-Hurtful Thoughts on stuff you want in a gun

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse