NATION

PASSWORD

Stories in the Forest II (OOC)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!
Main Nation Ministry
Postmaster-General

Founded: Sep 28, 2016
Psychotic Dictatorship

Stories in the Forest II (OOC)

Postby Main Nation Ministry » Thu Apr 25, 2019 4:45 pm

In a world that is just like ours, but in a place that is different in an alternate reality, our setting takes us to the forest.

Our original story took place in the woods outside of the West Virginian town of Woodview. A simple camping trip with stories to tell has spiraled in a series of events of horror.

However, nightmares still repeat themselves.

Now, a new story in the same world is taking place one year later. Set in a dying township of Kullside, Ohio in the woods of Buckeye Park. Miles away from Virginia, but with unknown fears that linger and serve as dark secrets and memories. Here you are about to witness a setting with similarities and differences, as new characters will return to the mysterious seas of trees. A return to tell...

STORIES IN THE FOREST
II
IC

About: Stories in the Forest II is a sequel to the original RP made with permission from the original OP (Harbertia). To stay true with the original, it will take place in the same world as the original RP with new characters and if lucky, some familiar ones. The plot will be similar, as well. It's supposed to be a simple camping trip in the woods, along with a bit of a reunion with two brothers who hadn't seen each other for a year. But a mysterious force has appeared, leading to several mysteries. Some harmful and some with dark intent.

OP Characters: Ross and Monty Cheow
The Cheow Family were a family of Asian-American immigrants that lived in the township of Kullside, Ohio. The family were residents of the town, where their father was an aspiring director. Around that time, Mrs. Cheow gave birth to Ross and Monty Cheow around 1997-1998, where they stayed around in Kullside. As they grew up in the town, Mr. Cheow was starting to get some traction, around the brother's high school days, where he managed to get in league with some higher ups in Hollywood, after making several indie films that gotten some awards. With the success on their own and rewards to be in, seeing how the town's economy based on mining had started to fail, the Cheow Family moved out of Kullside in 2014 to the west coast. Their former vacation lodge that they used during the spring was left behind, but went under renovations by Monty, when he suddenly decided to move back to his childhood town.

Ross Cheow

Ross Cheow was the younger brother in the family, where he admired his parent's grown roots into fame. This shaped his overall goals, as after they moved out of Kullside, Ross went on the Disney machine by attending some auctions for several TV shows, where he managed to land a role on the show of Thin-Slicing as a supporting character. After Monty left to head back to live in his hometown, Ross's relationship with Monty started to decline, since Ross felt that Monty was missing out on the moment that his family was in. While Ross would usually have contact with Monty, it wasn't until a year later was when Ross got an e-mail from Monty, asking him out for a camping trip. Your character may or may not know Ross. You could be a friend of Ross who came with him to tag along or you have a connection with him.

Monty Cheow

Monty Cheow is the oldest brother in the family, but had a separate objective in mind. Ross noted that Monty seemed to be most intrigued in his hometown than everyone in the family, especially the woods inside Buckeye Park. When asked, Monty said that there was a local legend about the woods that he wanted to know about for himself, despite it being more of a bad rumor, since the township was already struggling around that time and the Cheow Family didn't want to have the locals give them the evil eye. About a year ago, after graduating from college, Monty decided to move back to Kullside, which led to some mixed reactions, since Ross thought the town was barely on it's last line. Despite this, Monty is seen with a calm and out-going personality towards people around him, however he tends to be rather secretive. Your character may or may not know Monty. He could have invited you to the camping trip, be a friend towards him, a fellow neighbor in the woods, or have a connection with him.

Not Our World:
Just as the previous RP, the setting is anachronistic to the point that much has changed to separate it from the real world, but still being recognizable. Puerto Rico is the 51st State (as per the 2017 referendum) and rather then the United Nations this world has the United League of Nations, just as the original. VHS's, Cassettes, Records, and Walkmans are still being made, despite the use of the internet and handheld video games still being around. While the setting takes place in the present day of 2019, many would get a 80's or 90's feel from the technology in the world. The original world has been inspired by Life is Strange, Until Dawn, Scooby-Doo, Archie's Weird Mysteries, and Super 8. In this sequel, some more inspirations have been added.

The story will be based around the concept of creepy pastas, where one of the main inspirations will be Slender Man. Around the early 10's, Slender Man was in peak popularity to get some mainstream attention, along with some other creepy pastas, where it led to a following. Even after the events of 2014, Slender Man had been a somewhat cultural icon in the internet. However, his popularity declined around the mid-10's, where many would probably say he was officially "killed off" when the 2018 movie was released. Since creepy pastas can be regarded as urban legends and horror stories to tell at the campfire, Slender Man and the creepy pasta genre will serve as a primary inspiration.

Other inspirations to add onto the world will be Dead by Daylight, Creep 2, You're Next, Local 58, Channel 7, and Stephen King's It.

--Additional Notes brought on by the players from the original RP and this one--
  • What we know as 'Nintendo' in our world is 'Hanafuda' in this alternate reality.
  • There is a gaming console known as 'SAGA' produced by SAGA Multimedia Entertainment based in Europe.
  • The show Thin-Slicing exists on the Disney Channel, which Ross stars as a supporting character.
  • Another show Princess Pretty was on the same channel, starring Helvetica. However, it was cancelled, despite good ratings.

Kullside, Ohio and Buckeye Park

Woodview tried to be somewhat innocent looking. Kullside on the other hand had a bad reputation, along with the county it's in. The whole town is unincorporated and it's already in a state of decline when you pass through town to get to the park. Originally, the town was established in the 19th century, where it served as a bit of fresh ground to mine, when word of coal and other resources began to spread from where the land was. Things seemed to have gone peacefully, until a series of rumors and gossip spread across the town. The stories would be of strange to downright horrific. Many blamed this on how vulnerable the town is to a possible economic collapse. Many blamed the county of Iron Falls it was in. Many blamed the neighboring town of Hawthrone, since it was referred to as the "Castle Rock" of Ohio by some superstitious locals.

The woods around Kullside has been the subject of speculation, where there has been word of disappearances, sightings, and sometimes deaths. Despite this, Buckeye Park tried to preserve a solid record, even if they have to convince people that the land was safe to be on. To try to attract more people, the park owners let people own homes on the property the park was on. This seemed to have worked, though one can still find an alien presence in the forest. One would say that when the Cheows left town, the town immediately went on life support, since the mines had finally dried up.

Character Creation
The RP is rather simple with some added touches from the original. It will start off as telling stories to each other in the middle of the woods as Phase 1, where after that occurs, Phase 2 starts. Phase 2 is the straight up survival horror and trying to figure out what the hell is going on Kullside and Buckeye Park, without getting yourself killed.
Code: Select all
[b]Character Name[/b]:
[b]About the Character[/b]: *Are you new to Kullside? Local? Fond memories? Related to someone? A friend? A companion? Anything else you want us to know?*

Participant Characters
This is a list of characters created by fellow participants.
Last edited by Main Nation Ministry on Mon May 06, 2019 2:59 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Local 22 year old Diet Coke Addict College Student Ruins Everything

Quote of the Week: "A NEW STORY ON WRITING THREAD FOR HALLOWEEN!! MYSTERY MINE AVAILABLE NOW!"

RPs I do
- How do you do fellow kids? You want to see something violent? - Artemis: Deimos Trafficking League (Horror/Mature)
- Descend into the forgotten tourist traps of Florida on this transgressive RP! - The Community (Mature/Black Comedy/Slice-of-Life)

My overall account that I use for P2TM and even for international roleplaying! MNM is a mysterious and extremely dangerous dictatorship filled with supernatural oddities, demons, militarized soldiers everywhere, and a misanthropic nihilistic dictator who doesn't give a damn. It's basically if the SCP Foundation got mixed with 1984.

Endem
Senator

Founded: Aug 19, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Endem » Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:51 pm

Hello, I'll make you an app in a day or two
All my posts are done at 3 A.M., lucidity is not a thing at that hour.

Danceria
Postmaster-General

Founded: Aug 13, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Danceria » Fri Apr 26, 2019 1:19 pm

So it begins yet again...
One true Patron Saint of Sinners and Satire
It is my sole purpose in life to offend you and get you to think about your convictions due to this
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” - Sir Winston Churchill, Prime Minister of Great Britain.
Obligatory Quotes below
“Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind; and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind.” - William Shakespeare.

“Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest.” - Mark Twain

“In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock.” - Thomas Jefferson

“The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.” - Thomas Paine
-{(~CO-FOUNDER OF NS AXIS POWERS~)}-

Endem
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Endem » Sat Apr 27, 2019 6:26 am

Character Name: Martin Kelly
About the Character:

( his picture )
just, ignore the watermark, I couldn't find a better photo

Martin was born to white collar parents in New York, his life could be best described as normal at best, maybe a bit boring. Before he went to College he decided to take a year off to travel the country. One time he was in the town of Kulside in Ohio, this small town really appealed to him, it was so quiet and peaceful in comparison to the place where he was from, he stayed there for longer than he would normally do and even made a friend or two. Eventually, he came back to New York and got into College, but he just felt this city life wasn't for him, so he dropped out. He once again found himself on the road looking for a new place to call home. Just a week ago he came to Kulside and rented a small house to begin moving into it.

He is usually an optimistic person with a particularly strange sense of humor.
Last edited by Endem on Sat Apr 27, 2019 4:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Main Nation Ministry
Postmaster-General

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Main Nation Ministry » Sat Apr 27, 2019 2:06 pm

Endem wrote:Character Name: Martin Kelly
About the Character:

( his picture ) just, ignore the watermark, I couldn't find a better photo

( I guess here goes bio ) Born to white collar parents in New York, his life was going fairly normal. When the time came to go to College he decided to take first a year off to travel the country, one time he found himself in the town of Kulside, where he stayed for a little longer and made a friend or two. But all good things come to an end and so he went to College, time passed and he felt it just wasn't for him, so he dropped out of it and decided to move somewhere, he was searching for a spot to call home when he remembered about that one town in Ohio. Just a week ago he arrived there and started moving into a small house ( very small ) he managed to rent. He is a very optimistic person

While the app does give a possible connection to why Martin is in Kullside, the app itself needs some polish, since there is a slew of grammar errors. Take your time to correct them and I can get your app accepted. No worries. :)

Quote of the Week: "A NEW STORY ON WRITING THREAD FOR HALLOWEEN!! MYSTERY MINE AVAILABLE NOW!"

RPs I do
- How do you do fellow kids? You want to see something violent? - Artemis: Deimos Trafficking League (Horror/Mature)
- Descend into the forgotten tourist traps of Florida on this transgressive RP! - The Community (Mature/Black Comedy/Slice-of-Life)

My overall account that I use for P2TM and even for international roleplaying! MNM is a mysterious and extremely dangerous dictatorship filled with supernatural oddities, demons, militarized soldiers everywhere, and a misanthropic nihilistic dictator who doesn't give a damn. It's basically if the SCP Foundation got mixed with 1984.

Endem
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Endem » Sat Apr 27, 2019 4:59 pm

Main Nation Ministry wrote:
Endem wrote:Character Name: Martin Kelly
About the Character:

( his picture ) just, ignore the watermark, I couldn't find a better photo

( I guess here goes bio ) Born to white collar parents in New York, his life was going fairly normal. When the time came to go to College he decided to take first a year off to travel the country, one time he found himself in the town of Kulside, where he stayed for a little longer and made a friend or two. But all good things come to an end and so he went to College, time passed and he felt it just wasn't for him, so he dropped out of it and decided to move somewhere, he was searching for a spot to call home when he remembered about that one town in Ohio. Just a week ago he arrived there and started moving into a small house ( very small ) he managed to rent. He is a very optimistic person

While the app does give a possible connection to why Martin is in Kullside, the app itself needs some polish, since there is a slew of grammar errors. Take your time to correct them and I can get your app accepted. No worries. :)

Edited

Main Nation Ministry
Postmaster-General

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Main Nation Ministry » Sat Apr 27, 2019 6:15 pm

Endem wrote:Edited

Looks better, though a quick question. Is Martin renting a house in the middle of the woods at Buckeye or is he renting near or in the town? Also, make sure to remember that the town name is Kullside, not Kulside.

RPs I do

Endem
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Endem » Sun Apr 28, 2019 3:14 am

Endem wrote:Edited

Looks better, though a quick question. Is Martin renting a house in the middle of the woods at Buckeye or is he renting near or in the town? Also, make sure to remember that the town name is Kullside, not Kulside.

In the town

Main Nation Ministry
Postmaster-General

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Main Nation Ministry » Sun Apr 28, 2019 11:46 am

Endem wrote:

In the town

Alright, this should be ok. Overall, you are officially ACCEPTED!
Last edited by Main Nation Ministry on Sun Apr 28, 2019 11:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

RPs I do

Islamic Republic e Jariri
Postmaster-General

Founded: Apr 19, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Republic e Jariri » Sun Apr 28, 2019 11:57 am

I've been looking forward to this.

Character Name: Helvetica Clements

About the Character: A 'friend' of Ross from his days at Disney, the two met during production of a crossover event between their respective shows Thin-Slicing and Princess Pretty. In contrast to her on-screen persona the normally nonchalant Helvetica seems to have struck up an unlikely fondness for him as someone who could make her genuinely laugh.

Unfortunately her once promising career at the studio came to an abrupt end with the cancellation of her show despite good ratings, Though she claimed to have quit of her own accord rumour has it it was her persistent chain-smoking that bothered the executives which led to her dismissal. She seems aimless at the moment and took up Ross's invite on a whim but is hiding a dark secret.
Last edited by Islamic Republic e Jariri on Mon Apr 29, 2019 2:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Ruskland-Preuben
Minister

Founded: Mar 03, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Ruskland-Preuben » Mon Apr 29, 2019 1:13 pm

Character Name: Jonathan Culpepper

About the Character: Jonathan's a wanderer descended from a village in inner Connecticut, most of his ancestors, no, more like all of them, stayed there, due to some superstition, but this one had wanderlust and a healthy dose of skepticism, and was curious to see what lay beyond the walled hovels that was his village. By the time he grew up into a young man, he left the village, to his family's ire. The young adult has been wandering around the country for a new place to settle into, and he seems to have found it, the town of Thornton, good stuff they've got there, and so he would scout it out. Alas, fate has other plans, and here he is, renting a room in neighboring Kullside. He expects a quick rest here before he leaves, but we all know that's not going to happen.
Last edited by Ruskland-Preuben on Mon May 13, 2019 4:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
I'm a Cthulhist and a Proud Member of the Federation of Allies.
Don’t expect a warm welcome in P2TM, but let them warm up to you by posting good stuff.
Formerly the NCSU, add 5000 posts please.

Main Nation Ministry
Postmaster-General

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Main Nation Ministry » Mon Apr 29, 2019 3:28 pm

Islamic Republic e Jariri wrote:I've been looking forward to this.

Character Name: Helvetica Clements

(Image)

About the Character: A 'friend' of Ross from his days at Disney, the two met during production of a crossover event between their respective shows Thin-Slicing and Princess Pretty. In contrast to her on-screen persona the normally nonchalant Helvetica seems to have struck up an unlikely fondness for him as someone who could make her genuinely laugh.

Unfortunately her once promising career at the studio came to an abrupt end with the cancellation of her show despite good ratings, Though she claimed to have quit of her own accord rumour has it it was her persistent chain-smoking that bothered the executives which led to her dismissal. She seems aimless at the moment and took up Ross's invite on a whim but is hiding a dark secret.

Ruskland-Preuben wrote:Character Name: Jonathan Culpepper
About the Character: Jonathan's a wanderer descended from a village in inner Connecticut, most of his ancestors, no, more like all of them, stayed there, due to some superstition, but this one had wanderlust and a healthy dose of skepticism, and was curious to see what lay beyond the walled hovels that was his village. By the time he grew up into a young man, he left the village, to his family's ire. The young adult has been wandering around the country for a new place to settle into, and he seems to have found it, the town of Thornton, good stuff they've got there, and so he would scout it out. Alas, fate has other plans, and here he is, renting a room in neighboring Kullside. He expects a quick rest here before he leaves, but we all know that's not going to happen.

Both apps look great! I'm assuming that Jonathan is going to rent a room in the town, rather than the forest, but overall...
Both are ACCEPTED!

It looks like 3 are enough, though it's up to you guys if you want me to start earlier or wait on a few.
Last edited by Main Nation Ministry on Mon Apr 29, 2019 3:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RPs I do

Hothnia
Minister

Founded: Mar 28, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Hothnia » Mon Apr 29, 2019 7:31 pm

Looks interesting

Endem
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby Endem » Tue Apr 30, 2019 2:59 am

I don't want to slow things down, but I'll be pretty unable to post anything in IC terms until Monday

Pax Nerdvana
Post Marshal

Founded: May 22, 2017
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Pax Nerdvana » Tue Apr 30, 2019 10:59 am

Just found this. I'll try to get an app up today. I actually think I have a way to bring Evan into this. He could be visiting family in the area. Could that work? If it does, I could just C/P my app from the original.
The Internet killed gun control.
Quotes
We Will Not Comply
They can’t stop the Signal
"The universe did never make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract."
-Robert Heinlein

"Affordability
Suitability (.22LR for squirrels, bigger .22s for long range little things, and big-bore for legal hunting reasons, etc)
Ammunition supply-chain (6.5x55 Swede and .303 British, although available, isn't exactly everywhere)
If it's ugly, uncomfortable, and can't shoot straight, but it accomplishes the above, then it's either a Mosin or a Hi-Point."
-Hurtful Thoughts on stuff you want in a gun

Main Nation Ministry
Postmaster-General

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Main Nation Ministry » Tue Apr 30, 2019 2:03 pm

Pax Nerdvana wrote:Just found this. I'll try to get an app up today. I actually think I have a way to bring Evan into this. He could be visiting family in the area. Could that work? If it does, I could just C/P my app from the original.

That might be interesting, since I was originally planning on having Marco as a supporting character. Having Evan appear would be interesting, since it could leave an ambiguous vibe for him, after the events that happened in Woodview.

RPs I do

Pax Nerdvana
Post Marshal

Postby Pax Nerdvana » Wed May 01, 2019 6:46 am

Pax Nerdvana wrote:Just found this. I'll try to get an app up today. I actually think I have a way to bring Evan into this. He could be visiting family in the area. Could that work? If it does, I could just C/P my app from the original.

That might be interesting, since I was originally planning on having Marco as a supporting character. Having Evan appear would be interesting, since it could leave an ambiguous vibe for him, after the events that happened in Woodview.

Yeah, maybe there have been things that have happened since that day when Evan and the others were asked to help out.
Quotes
We Will Not Comply
"The universe did never make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract."
-Robert Heinlein

"Affordability
Suitability (.22LR for squirrels, bigger .22s for long range little things, and big-bore for legal hunting reasons, etc)
Ammunition supply-chain (6.5x55 Swede and .303 British, although available, isn't exactly everywhere)
If it's ugly, uncomfortable, and can't shoot straight, but it accomplishes the above, then it's either a Mosin or a Hi-Point."

La Savant
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 22, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby La Savant » Wed May 01, 2019 7:05 am

Room for me?

Kylantha
Minister

Founded: Jan 22, 2015
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Kylantha » Wed May 01, 2019 7:06 am

Oy blyat

Interest

Perxaps I will yoin later

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Republic e Jariri » Wed May 01, 2019 11:40 am

Pax Nerdvana wrote:
Main Nation Ministry wrote:That might be interesting, since I was originally planning on having Marco as a supporting character. Having Evan appear would be interesting, since it could leave an ambiguous vibe for him, after the events that happened in Woodview.

Yeah, maybe there have been things that have happened since that day when Evan and the others were asked to help out.

This at least confirms that Evan survived the inevitable nightmare that must have gone down in Woodview. The original campfire crew weren't exactly heading in for happy times when we last them. It will be interesting to have him around the new characters, someone whose experienced and survived the darkness. But was the evil in Woodview defeated? Who knows...

Anarcho's departure meant Will was slated to be killed off at some point, Codagh CTEing doesn't bode well for Lucas's fate. Monty 1.0 might have survived or might have been sacrificed to the Dog Bear Thing. Then there's Carl...

Marco was growing into a foil for Donablain - as of Part 2 he's either deceased or incarcerated (in that case breaking out to exact revenge against Don, tracking him down to this sleepy Ohio town, like how Maul went after Kenobi on Tatooine) which really comes down to Donablain's status. I don't know how the conflict between them was resolved, part of me pictures Don cradling a dying Marco with pity rather than hatred which utterly humiliates his foe.

Ruskland-Preuben
Minister

Founded: Mar 03, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Ruskland-Preuben » Wed May 01, 2019 11:47 am

I might introduce a few plot points about Culpepper's superstitious parents, and the superstition itself.
I'm a Cthulhist and a Proud Member of the Federation of Allies.
Don’t expect a warm welcome in P2TM, but let them warm up to you by posting good stuff.
Formerly the NCSU, add 5000 posts please.

Main Nation Ministry
Postmaster-General

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Main Nation Ministry » Wed May 01, 2019 3:28 pm

La Savant wrote:Room for me?

There is enough room, no worries!
Islamic Republic e Jariri wrote:
Pax Nerdvana wrote:Yeah, maybe there have been things that have happened since that day when Evan and the others were asked to help out.

This at least confirms that Evan survived the inevitable nightmare that must have gone down in Woodview. The original campfire crew weren't exactly heading in for happy times when we last them. It will be interesting to have him around the new characters, someone whose experienced and survived the darkness. But was the evil in Woodview defeated? Who knows...

Anarcho's departure meant Will was slated to be killed off at some point, Codagh CTEing doesn't bode well for Lucas's fate. Monty 1.0 might have survived or might have been sacrificed to the Dog Bear Thing. Then there's Carl...

Marco was growing into a foil for Donablain - as of Part 2 he's either deceased or incarcerated (in that case breaking out to exact revenge against Don, tracking him down to this sleepy Ohio town, like how Maul went after Kenobi on Tatooine) which really comes down to Donablain's status. I don't know how the conflict between them was resolved, part of me pictures Don cradling a dying Marco with pity rather than hatred which utterly humiliates his foe.

For Carl, I will leave a bit of an easter egg for him in the IC. Let's say that while his overall fate is still uncertain, it can be a bit speculated that things didn't go well with him and the Densons. If Marco would be appear in the actual RP, I would say that whatever was in his head (either insanity or something possessing him) had gotten worse and he somehow ended with being affiliated with Monty 2.0.

RPs I do

Postmaster-General

Ex-Nation

Postby Islamic Republic e Jariri » Thu May 02, 2019 10:07 am

La Savant wrote:Room for me?

There is enough room, no worries!

For Carl, I will leave a bit of an easter egg for him in the IC. Let's say that while his overall fate is still uncertain, it can be a bit speculated that things didn't go well with him and the Densons. If Marco would be appear in the actual RP, I would say that whatever was in his head (either insanity or something possessing him) had gotten worse and he somehow ended with being affiliated with Monty 2.0.

I can be on-board for that. Although it might be too weird for both Evan and Marco to be in the same place and be chill be with each other since the two were building up an enmity and likely didn't bond over whatever went down in Woodview, might have even opposed each other. Marco's state did get worse... to what extent depends on how he can fit into the new story at some point.

I'll be interested to see what this easter egg for Carl will be. Here's hoping Danceria might post.

Anyhow I'm ready to post when everyone else is.

Pax Nerdvana
Post Marshal

Postby Pax Nerdvana » Thu May 02, 2019 11:02 am

Pax Nerdvana wrote:Yeah, maybe there have been things that have happened since that day when Evan and the others were asked to help out.

Should I fill out an app for Evan? What's the IC date? If it's around the 4th of July or another holiday, Evan could be in town visiting for that.
Quotes
We Will Not Comply
-Robert Heinlein

"Affordability

Main Nation Ministry
Postmaster-General

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Main Nation Ministry » Thu May 02, 2019 5:57 pm

Pax Nerdvana wrote:Should I fill out an app for Evan? What's the IC date? If it's around the 4th of July or another holiday, Evan could be in town visiting for that.

Go ahead for Evan. For the IC date, I would say that it takes place during June in the midst of summer. Precisely at June 10th.

I can be on-board for that. Although it might be too weird for both Evan and Marco to be in the same place and be chill be with each other since the two were building up an enmity and likely didn't bond over whatever went down in Woodview, might have even opposed each other. Marco's state did get worse... to what extent depends on how he can fit into the new story at some point.

I'll be interested to see what this easter egg for Carl will be. Here's hoping Danceria might post.

Anyhow I'm ready to post when everyone else is.

For Marco, since I planning on making him a supporting character, I wouldn't have him appear right away, but it will mostly know as a surprise to Evan, when he finds him in Kullside. I wait till Pax gets Evan's app up, when I can craft up the IC. Though it might be this weekend or next week, because I got some IRL schoolwork that popped in.

RPs I do

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse