NATION

PASSWORD

1906: Alternative Divergence [AH][OOC-DEAD]

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Eggistaan
Envoy

Founded: Dec 19, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Eggistaan » Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:15 pm

What nations are left?
I'm sorry for all the people who saw the redefinition of stupidity when I was playing as Hatootehland back in 2015. I was eleven then, yes, I was eleven.

Reverend Norv
Senator

Founded: Jun 20, 2014
New York Times Democracy

Postby Reverend Norv » Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:21 pm

Tracian Empire wrote:It's been more than a month since my last IC post anywhere. This is kinda depressing. Yes, my PC hasn't been cooperating, and yes I've been busy, and yes my motivation abandoned me, but still.

I remember when I used to write like, six posts a day.

This is kinda depressing.

I'll try to lock myself in my room and work on some posts.

Soon™

Good to hear. I am still hanging in there waiting for people to reply.
For really, I think that the poorest he that is in England hath a life to live as the greatest he. And therefore truly, Sir, I think it's clear that every man that is to live under a Government ought first by his own consent to put himself under that Government. And I do think that the poorest man in England is not at all bound in a strict sense to that Government that he hath not had a voice to put himself under.
Col. Thomas Rainsborough, Putney Debates, 1647

A God who let us prove His existence would be an idol.
Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Tracian Empire
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 01, 2014
Father Knows Best State

Postby Tracian Empire » Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:21 pm

Eggistaan wrote:What nations are left?

You could take a look at the map and at the list in the OP. What is marked with that grayish color on multiple continents is the free territory, and if you stick around for a little more some other nations might become free - we're doing a roll call and removing inactive players.

And if you have any questions, I'd be more than happy to answer
Last edited by Tracian Empire on Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm a Romanian, a vampire, an anime enthusiast and a roleplayer.
Hello there! I am Tracian Empire! You can call me Tracian, Thrace, Thracian, Thracr, Thracc or whatever you want. Really.

Tracian Empire
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Tracian Empire » Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:21 pm

Reverend Norv wrote:
Tracian Empire wrote:It's been more than a month since my last IC post anywhere. This is kinda depressing. Yes, my PC hasn't been cooperating, and yes I've been busy, and yes my motivation abandoned me, but still.

I remember when I used to write like, six posts a day.

This is kinda depressing.

I'll try to lock myself in my room and work on some posts.

Soon™

Well, most people seem to be really busy in real life, it's just that part of the year sadly.

I'm not planning to give up on this anytime soon though
Hello there! I am Tracian Empire! You can call me Tracian, Thrace, Thracian, Thracr, Thracc or whatever you want. Really.

Eggistaan
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Eggistaan » Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:33 pm

Tracian Empire wrote:
Eggistaan wrote:What nations are left?

You could take a look at the map and at the list in the OP. What is marked with that grayish color on multiple continents is the free territory, and if you stick around for a little more some other nations might become free - we're doing a roll call and removing inactive players.

The UK on the map is free, but i recall reading a nation called Britannia? Were they removed?
I'm sorry for all the people who saw the redefinition of stupidity when I was playing as Hatootehland back in 2015. I was eleven then, yes, I was eleven.

Tracian Empire
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Tracian Empire » Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:36 pm

Eggistaan wrote:
Tracian Empire wrote:You could take a look at the map and at the list in the OP. What is marked with that grayish color on multiple continents is the free territory, and if you stick around for a little more some other nations might become free - we're doing a roll call and removing inactive players.

The UK on the map is free, but i recall reading a nation called Britannia? Were they removed?

There is currently no Britannia on the list. We had a few players who tried to make reservations and apps for the British Isles, but some didn’t manage to finish, others were rejected. So as of right now, that area is certainly free.

Remnants of Exilvania
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 29, 2015
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Remnants of Exilvania » Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:19 pm

Tracian Empire wrote:
Reverend Norv wrote:

Well, most people seem to be really busy in real life, it's just that part of the year sadly.

And the weather. Don't forget the weather.

Bloody scorching heat makes it difficult to do anything that isn't bathing in a lake, slurping ice cream at a restaurant or just lying on your bed in your relatively cool and shadowy room and wasting away with your phone or some books.
Ex-NE Panzerwaffe Hauptmann; War Merit Cross & Knights Cross of the Iron Cross
Ex Woodhouse Loyalist & Ex Inactive BLITZKRIEG Foreign Relations Minister
REST IN PEACE HERZOG FRIEDRICH VON WÜRTTEMBERG! † 9. May 2018
Furchtlos und Treu dem Hause Württemberg für alle Ewigkeit!

Eggistaan
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Eggistaan » Sat Jun 15, 2019 3:17 pm

Full Nation Name : The Free State Of Scotland
Majority/Official Culture : Scottish
Territorial Core : Modern Scotland
Territorial Claim : Northumberland and Carlisle
Capital City : Edinburgh
Population : 4,980,000

Government Type : Republic
Government Ideology/Policies : Militant (still functioning as a rebellion at the moment)
Government Focus : [[Tell me a little bit about what is your government’s focus… be it military, economy, culture, legitimacy, etc.]]
Head of State : [[highest-ranking individual in the nation according to rule of law]]
Head of Government : Simon Wallace
Government Description : The government doesn't exist yet, the current rulers are the ones who run the Rebellion. They plan to create a democratic government but that is to come when the war is over.

Majority/State Religion : Christian Catholic
Religious Description : Follow the pope and god?

Economic Ideologies : Most likely will be capitalist
Major Production : Whiskey, tobacco, salmon and beef
Economic Description : Although not currently exporting anything because they are in a state of war they will trade some of their produce for weapons, at the end of the war they will be able to stand on their own economy as their exports are high demand.

Development: Primitive
Development Description : Their nation is a rebellion which means that there are no scientists discovering new weapons of war, they dont even create their own weapons but instead either steal them from dead British soldiers or force workers in a captured factory to hand in what they have built. Most of their fighting involves hit and run rifle tactics either on foot or on horseback.

Army Description : The conventional unit is either a rifleman or a horseback rifleman. On rare occasions such as the The battle for Glasgow, the British faced horseback swordsman and even cannon units. Their tactics usually involve ambushes and the element of surprise using Guerrilla warfare. Deserters are rare thanks to the just cause for fighting and manpower is much easier to possess as the citizens favour them over the British. They also recruit Woman and children in their army. (non combat roles for children)
Army Weakness : Would almost never win in a conventional fight as shown in the battle of Darlington where the scottish lost about a thousand men to a dug in position and were hammered by artillery to the point where they lost the city.
Naval Description : Other than local fishing boats to move troops from village to front-line, there is no conventional Navy and the troop transport are suseptible to sinking from being defenceless against the royal navy.
Naval Weakness : They dont have a navy other than fishing boats to move troops

National Goals : Form a sovereign Scotland or die trying.
National Issues : Bringing Britannia to its knees
National Ambition/Aspirations : Making the entirety of the British isles Scottish

History :
-Late 1700s: Beginning of the Industrial revolution
-1800: Factories demanding extra manpower for their factories, Children are used by factories as a cheap way to Mann their machines
-1823: Thirst is not quenched British factory owners want more staff to expand
-1827: Scotland and England agree to create a Trade Union to try and help the expansion of British factories in the Staff department
-1845: The British factory owners who Thirst for more, ask the British government for help.
-1869: The government decides it has no other choice and declares war against Scotland and Ireland.
-1888: Dublin is captured and Ireland's government falls but soldiers travel to Scotland to fight there.
-1892: Scotland falls in the siege of Edinburgh
-1896: The new Scottish rebellion rise up to fight the British in small successful skirmishes
- 1900: Edinburgh recaptured, causing the British to fall back to the old border of Scotland
-1902: Encircled units in Glasgow destroyed in most successful battle of the New Scottish rebellion
-1904: Worst loss in the battle of Darlington, Scottish forces fall back and prepare to counterattack
-1906: War continues....
-
RP Sample: viewtopic.php?f=31&t=460618
im down there somewhere

#AltDiv (do not delete this, it's for keeping track of the apps)

Tracian Empire
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Tracian Empire » Sun Jun 16, 2019 4:00 am

Remnants of Exilvania wrote:
Tracian Empire wrote:Well, most people seem to be really busy in real life, it's just that part of the year sadly.

And the weather. Don't forget the weather.

Bloody scorching heat makes it difficult to do anything that isn't bathing in a lake, slurping ice cream at a restaurant or just lying on your bed in your relatively cool and shadowy room and wasting away with your phone or some books.

Yeah, exactly. This bloody heat makes everything more difficult. Especially since I don't have a shadowy room to hide in, and I can only survive with the help of a single fan.

And it's also even worse for me since like I said, final exams are coming. If it's so hot in June, I can't even think about how the weather will be like in July.

Tracian Empire
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Tracian Empire » Mon Jun 17, 2019 11:27 am

Eggistaan wrote:Full Nation Name : The Free State Of Scotland

• Hmm, I'm not sure where to start. In theory at least, we don't allow rebellions in this roleplay, it's an old rule that has its origins all the way back to the first iterations. There were quite a lot of arguments related to it, but our main OP, Oscal, eventually decided that it could be unfair both to the player who owned the nation in which the rebellion was happening, and to the player rebelling, and that it would be too difficult to manage. Now, since we don't have a British player yet, and since unlike a rebellion that would just begin you seem to control your territory, I'm not sure if the rule would even apply, I'd have to discuss it with the rest of the OP board. Still, keeping that in mind, and also considering the fact that we don't have a British player and that we might never have one, I think that it might be better if you wouldn't pin everything on this rebellion. You'd essentially
  • be playing against no one, which could really limit what you'd be doing in the IC, and if we would get a British player eventually you'd be at a huge disadvantage. Playing as an already established nation, one which has already won its independence or kept it might be easier from many points of view, but that's up to you. If you wish to continue trying to play as a rebellion I'll talk with the others and see what we can do.
  • If you do want to remain a rebellion, I'm going to need more details about the rebellion itself. By mentioning modern Scotland as your territorial core you make it look like you control that territory, and yet other portions of the app are a bit weird. What do you control? What is the status of the British forces? How many men does your rebellion have? How is the popular support?
  • And I'll also need some clarifications about the history. Since nothing else is mentioned, I'd assume that Scotland was a part of the UK. In that case, how did England and Scotland create that trade union? My knowledge of how the UK worked is pretty limited, but I'm fairly certain that at the time there was only a British Parliament. How could Scotland and England have negotiated things? Was it more of a trade union formed between Scottish and English workers and unions then?

Moving on, I'm confused about Ireland. Ireland was part of the UK ever since 1801 in real life, and with no other mention of changes I can only assume that this is the case here. Then how could Britain have declared war against Ireland, how could Ireland have had a government? Was there some sort of an Irish rebellion? And how could Britain have declared war on Scotland if Scotland was part of the United Kingdom? Declared war on the rebels maybe, but the UK should by all means still be claiming Scotland as a part of its territories.

Then, the rebellion fell in 1892? There was a war in the British Isles from 1869 to 1892? Difficult to believe, considering what advantages the British government would have had, and that such a prolonged conflict could have easily resulted into foreign nations intervening.

Then a new rebellion arose in 1896 if I understand correctly, but how did the conflict escalate from small skirmishes to the rebels capturing a major city? What happened in those four years? And why did the British decide to withdraw their forces from Scotland? Was their entire position compromised? British forces withdrawing from Scotland would be a major hit for the British government and for any loyalists they have in Scotland, so I find it difficult to believe that they would have done that unless they had no other choice.

If the British forces withdrew from Scotland, how did they still have units in Glasgow two years later, for them to be encircled and destroyed? And if the position of the rebellion is so precarious, why did they push all the way to Darlington? That's a pretty daring offensive, what happened? Were they able to take over all the cities from Scotland to there, or was it just a raid? What happened in the two years in between Glasgow and this? And what happened in the last two years? If the Scottish forces suffered such a big defeat, wouldn't the British forces have tried to invade Scotland?
  • If the nation doesn't have a government yet, then they're not a republic. They're some sort of a provisional military government that must still have its own organization. So if you decide to go with an ongoing rebellion, you'll have to provide details about that.
  • Regarding the religion, not a big issue, but you should know that that at least formally, the Catholic and Orthodox Churches are united and part of the Greater Chalcedonian Church. It doesn't change anything, the Pope is still the Pope, Catholics are still Catholics, but there is no schism, at least formally. Scotland's traditional Catholic ally, France, is Protestant in this timeline, and there is a lot of hostility between Protestant states and the Chalcedonian nations.
  • Well, I'm in no position to judge the demand for Scottish goods, but after such a long war your economy would be in tatters.
  • This is what I don't understand. Yes, you seem to describe a long and bloody war, but considering that this rebellion was triggered by factories on Scottish soil expanding too much, are there really no factories left? Even with the war and the destruction, the rebellion should have been able to take over at least some of the factories, and not necessarily in a violent manner. If the people working in those factories were Scottish, many of them should sympathize with the rebellion. You should be able to have factories working without forcing people to work. I also think that your rebellion should have at least a part of the Scottish inteligentsia on your side, so you should be able to produce weapons. Even more than that - you need to either produce weapons or to receive them from abroad if you hope to justify such a long lasting rebellion - stealing weapons from British soldiers wouldn't cover your expenses.
  • If you have such a guerrila army, that can't win in conventional situations, how did you liberate Scotland? I'll need more details about that. Did you simply weaken their forces through guerrila operations until they had to withdraw? How did your rebel army defeat the much better prepared, organized, trained, and funded Royal Army?
  • Now, I understand the goal of liberating Scotland - even though from a certain point of view, that seems to have been achieved - you seem to have six years with the rebellion controlling most of, if not all of Scotland. I can understand a desire to defeat Britain, but making all of the British Isles Scottish? Where does that come from? Under the virtue of what right or idea are the Scots trying to take over everything? I could understand the idea of trying to break the evil English tyranny, to help liberate Ireland, Wales, maybe even Cornwall. But making the isles Scottish, isn't that just plain old imperialism? How would people fighting for the freedom of their people have the idea to just impose their own tyranny, and not only over their English enemies, but also over their former Irish allies and their Celtic Welsh brethren?

The Palmetto
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 05, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The Palmetto » Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:51 pm

Howdy! I'm on summer with a lot of free time, so I think I might try to join this RP again. What would y'all think about a country in Ireland and the American Southeast? I've always found the idea of a colonizing nation integrating their colonies, but with the twist of the former colonies becoming dominant in the relationship, to be an interesting dynamic to explore. Might do a Protestant Irish Republic, though I'd have to read other people's lore regarding the Reformation to make sure I don't mess anything up. (I could also do a constitutional monarchy, but again, I'll read up on how that sort of thing went down in Europe.)

I'm not quite sure how Eggistan's app (if it is accepted) would affect this idea, but Ireland isn't too important in his app. I could always talk with him about him removing it from his history, or, even better, work on a new lore regarding Ireland's relationship with the Scottish.
A rowdy redneck from South Carolina who tries to RP every now and again.
"That rifle on the wall of the labourer's cottage or working class flat is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there."

Tracian Empire
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Tracian Empire » Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:13 pm

The Palmetto wrote:Howdy! I'm on summer with a lot of free time, so I think I might try to join this RP again. What would y'all think about a country in Ireland and the American Southeast? I've always found the idea of a colonizing nation integrating their colonies, but with the twist of the former colonies becoming dominant in the relationship, to be an interesting dynamic to explore. Might do a Protestant Irish Republic, though I'd have to read other people's lore regarding the Reformation to make sure I don't mess anything up. (I could also do a constitutional monarchy, but again, I'll read up on how that sort of thing went down in Europe.)

I'm not quite sure how Eggistan's app (if it is accepted) would affect this idea, but Ireland isn't too important in his app. I could always talk with him about him removing it from his history, or, even better, work on a new lore regarding Ireland's relationship with the Scottish.

Well, I forgot to mention it in my review - but since he's not claiming Ireland as part of his core, the part of his history that mentions Ireland is null and void. You guys could come to an agreement, certainly, but in this case, your Irish history would have precedence.

Now under normal circumstances, we would have been trying to keep the UK as a whole intact, so that we could get a great power out of it, but well, since we haven't had any good UK players ever since this roleplay started, it wouldn't make much sense to just wait for something that will never come, so you could do your colonial Ireland, certainly, as long as you can explain it historically :p

About Protestantism - Norv should be your guy, his France seems to be the only Protestant power around. Protestantism here seems to be associated with republics, and probably also with constitutional monarchies, since the Reformation probably also came as a reaction to the Western Roman Emperor's grip over the Pope, so Catholicism and Orthodoxy have been associated with autocracies for a long time now. Of course, there are exceptions, but with the two Roman states being absolute monarchies, and with the Protestant France trying to spread freedom and the Reformation around, that could quite be the case.

Reverend Norv
Senator

New York Times Democracy

Postby Reverend Norv » Mon Jun 17, 2019 6:40 pm

Tracian Empire wrote:
The Palmetto wrote:Howdy! I'm on summer with a lot of free time, so I think I might try to join this RP again. What would y'all think about a country in Ireland and the American Southeast? I've always found the idea of a colonizing nation integrating their colonies, but with the twist of the former colonies becoming dominant in the relationship, to be an interesting dynamic to explore. Might do a Protestant Irish Republic, though I'd have to read other people's lore regarding the Reformation to make sure I don't mess anything up. (I could also do a constitutional monarchy, but again, I'll read up on how that sort of thing went down in Europe.)

Well, I forgot to mention it in my review - but since he's not claiming Ireland as part of his core, the part of his history that mentions Ireland is null and void. You guys could come to an agreement, certainly, but in this case, your Irish history would have precedence.

Now under normal circumstances, we would have been trying to keep the UK as a whole intact, so that we could get a great power out of it, but well, since we haven't had any good UK players ever since this roleplay started, it wouldn't make much sense to just wait for something that will never come, so you could do your colonial Ireland, certainly, as long as you can explain it historically :p

About Protestantism - Norv should be your guy, his France seems to be the only Protestant power around. Protestantism here seems to be associated with republics, and probably also with constitutional monarchies, since the Reformation probably also came as a reaction to the Western Roman Emperor's grip over the Pope, so Catholicism and Orthodoxy have been associated with autocracies for a long time now. Of course, there are exceptions, but with the two Roman states being absolute monarchies, and with the Protestant France trying to spread freedom and the Reformation around, that could quite be the case.

Pretty much right on the money. In this timeline, Roman survival means that Catholic/Orthodox doctrinal authoritarianism and the Empires' monarchical authoritarianism are mutually reinforcing phenomena. Protestantism, as it emerged in France, is a reaction against both: it rejects the exclusive authority of the clergy to set dogma in favor of individual access to the Bible, and it rejects monarchical authoritarianism in favor of trust in the virtue of a godly people. The egalitarian elements present in our timeline, for example in the Doctrine of the Lesser Magistrates and the Dutch Republic, become central to the Protestant project rather than incidental; semper reformanda becomes a political as well as a religious principle, an ingrained fear of corrupt hierarchies and a constant drive toward progress. So a Protestant Irish Republic would make absolute sense, and the support and defense of such a state would likely have been one of France's foremost military and diplomatic priorities for many centuries. We would be the very best of friends.
Last edited by Reverend Norv on Mon Jun 17, 2019 6:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
For really, I think that the poorest he that is in England hath a life to live as the greatest he. And therefore truly, Sir, I think it's clear that every man that is to live under a Government ought first by his own consent to put himself under that Government. And I do think that the poorest man in England is not at all bound in a strict sense to that Government that he hath not had a voice to put himself under.

Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Reverend Norv
Senator

New York Times Democracy

Postby Reverend Norv » Tue Jun 18, 2019 7:58 am

Also: be advised, all, that I won't have reliable internet for the next two weeks or so - but I will return thereafter.

Dietrich Bonhoeffer

The Felan Federation
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 01, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Felan Federation » Wed Jun 19, 2019 9:42 am

I am still around, but with no events or actions to do - or interactions from other players, there is zero drive to just post the usual stuff of what your country is doing.

Tracian Empire
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Tracian Empire » Wed Jun 19, 2019 9:46 am

The Felan Federation wrote:I am still around, but with no events or actions to do - or interactions from other players, there is zero drive to just post the usual stuff of what your country is doing.

Well then, find an interaction! Create a border dispute. Anything that comes to mind.

I'm not exactly a good OP I suppose, but I've never been in charge before so for the time being, there is not much I can do. The rest of the board is also busy, once we manage to do things we will try to create some events. Until then, it will be up to you the players to find things to do, I'm afraid.

Kazarogkai
Powerbroker

Founded: Jan 27, 2012
Moralistic Democracy

Postby Kazarogkai » Wed Jun 19, 2019 2:43 pm

The Felan Federation wrote:I am still around, but with no events or actions to do - or interactions from other players, there is zero drive to just post the usual stuff of what your country is doing.

Just posted. You've been checked BOI. Make your move.

I want to draw this out slightly for tension purposes so let's take it a bit slow and then hit it hard in the end. Sound fair? Also we kinda discussed it but the conclusion is already foretold, you will win, so keep that in mind. Make it interesting though.
Last edited by Kazarogkai on Wed Jun 19, 2019 2:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Centrist
Reactionary
Bigot
Conservationist
Communitarian
Georgist
Distributist
Corporatist
Nationalist
Teetotaler
Ancient weaponry
Politics
History in general
books
military
Fighting
Survivalism
Nature
Anthropology
hippys
drugs
criminals
liberals
philosophes(not counting Hobbes)
states rights
anarchist
people who annoy me
robots
1000 12 + 10
1100 18 + 15
1200 24 + 20
1300 24
1400 36 + 10
1500 54 + 20
1600 72 + 30
1700 108 + 40
1800 144 + 50
1900 288 + 60
2000 576 + 80

The Felan Federation
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Felan Federation » Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:56 pm

Kazarogkai wrote:

I want to draw this out slightly for tension purposes so let's take it a bit slow and then hit it hard in the end. Sound fair? Also we kinda discussed it but the conclusion is already foretold, you will win, so keep that in mind. Make it interesting though.

Thanks.

Also it isn't Swedish-held Venezuela. We didn't capture through war, we bought it. So it is officially ours as New Sweden.

Kazarogkai
Powerbroker

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Kazarogkai » Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:11 pm

The Felan Federation wrote:
Kazarogkai wrote:

Thanks.

Also it isn't Swedish-held Venezuela. We didn't capture through war, we bought it. So it is officially ours as New Sweden.

Guyana just refers to it as such since they don't recognize the Legitimacy of Sweden's claim hence, Swedish held Venezuela. Barring something weird occurring in it's colonial history(I'm pretty sure we all agree it was originally a Spanish colony right?) the original name of the place was the Province of Venezuela just like in are world hence that's what they call it. It's mostly just to fuck with you so keep that in mind.
Centrist
Reactionary
Bigot
Conservationist
Communitarian
Georgist
Distributist
Corporatist
Nationalist
Teetotaler
Ancient weaponry
Politics
History in general
books
military
Fighting
Survivalism
Nature
Anthropology
hippys
drugs
criminals
liberals
states rights
anarchist
people who annoy me
robots
1000 12 + 10
1100 18 + 15
1200 24 + 20
1300 24
1400 36 + 10
1500 54 + 20
1600 72 + 30
1700 108 + 40
1800 144 + 50
1900 288 + 60
2000 576 + 80

Tracian Empire
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Tracian Empire » Fri Jul 05, 2019 2:39 am

Well, this seems kinda dead. There is not much I can do right now, I'm busy with exams until the end of July, but I'll see what I can do.

Kazarogkai
Powerbroker

Moralistic Democracy

Postby Kazarogkai » Fri Jul 05, 2019 9:35 am

Tracian Empire wrote:Well, this seems kinda dead. There is not much I can do right now, I'm busy with exams until the end of July, but I'll see what I can do.

Been waiting for Sweden. still look in every once in a while.
Centrist
Reactionary
Bigot
Conservationist
Communitarian
Georgist
Distributist
Corporatist
Nationalist
Teetotaler
Ancient weaponry
Politics
History in general
books
military
Fighting
Survivalism
Nature
Anthropology
hippys
drugs
criminals
liberals
states rights
anarchist
people who annoy me
robots
1000 12 + 10
1100 18 + 15
1200 24 + 20
1300 24
1400 36 + 10
1500 54 + 20
1600 72 + 30
1700 108 + 40
1800 144 + 50
1900 288 + 60
2000 576 + 80

Reverend Norv
Senator

New York Times Democracy

Postby Reverend Norv » Fri Jul 05, 2019 10:34 am

Tracian Empire wrote:Well, this seems kinda dead. There is not much I can do right now, I'm busy with exams until the end of July, but I'll see what I can do.

Can’t really post without a reply from Ethiopia or Spain.

Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Tracian Empire
Postmaster of the Fleet

Father Knows Best State

Postby Tracian Empire » Fri Jul 05, 2019 11:16 am

Well, I'll try to send some TG's and Discord messages, see who is still around. Those who have been lurking around here and are still interested can also just say something in the OOC :p

Pasong Tirad
Postmaster-General

Founded: May 31, 2007
Democratic Socialists

Postby Pasong Tirad » Sun Jul 07, 2019 4:19 pm

Still alive. I'll write up a short reply to Tracian and see if I can't move the story forward to France's time.

The Felan Federation
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby The Felan Federation » Mon Jul 08, 2019 6:45 am

Kazarogkai wrote:

Been waiting for Sweden. still look in every once in a while.

Work been keeping me busy.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse