NATION

PASSWORD

Voyages in Andromeda (FT Char RP|OOC, Signup, Open)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Dyelli Beybi
Negotiator

Founded: Antiquity
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Dyelli Beybi » Mon May 20, 2019 12:56 pm

BTW Khasinkonia, Amlai has another patient, Thanica, who has a severe concussion.

Foxfound
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 16, 2018
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Foxfound » Mon May 20, 2019 1:44 pm

So I guess I'll try to make a post today, though it'll probably mostly be Olorisa asking what on Earth is going on.
IC Name: Ketorushima
Arctic island inhabited by kitsune and other yōkai.
Set about a decade after the world becomes aware of the supernatural. Details on that will come later.
Slowly trying to rework the factbooks and write for this nation again. Sometimes I worry I'm bad at writing but I think I'm getting better

Korhal IVV
Senator

Founded: Aug 29, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Korhal IVV » Mon May 20, 2019 10:25 pm

Character Description
    Name: Ilyak 69
    Species: Gnosara
    Gender: Technically none, but Ilyak has masculine programming
    Age: Unknown; probably a million years, as he is one of the same Gnosara that entered stasis in the end of the First Galactic War.
    Appearance:

Strengths and Weaknesses
    Skills: As a dedicated war machine, Ilyak is designed to cause devastation and death in the battlefield with his monomolecular blade and the distortion cannon mounted over his shoulder. He is also extremely durable and untiring due to being a machine.
    Weaknesses: Ilyak’s emotional programming has been corrupted by the one million years that he has spent in hibernation, causing him to exhibit abnormally erratic behaviour in battle that may or may not endanger others. His memory banks are also out of date, meaning he may fail to comprehend modern concepts. EMP weapons are capable of neutralizing him as well.

Background:
    Role on Ship: Former prisoner
    Crimes Committed: Challenging random soldiers and officers to duels for “data gathering”.
    Personality: Ilyak is an analytical and critical Gnosara, as he was programmed so. While most Gnosara ever created are warriors first and foremost, Ilyak is a tactician, having directed the Fiftieth Sector Fleet as its commander during the First Galactic War.

When out of combat, Ilyak is a chill, almost happy-go-lucky Gnosara. He is the type that will not take most things very seriously unless if his analytical mind sees it as something dire. He often says that he envies organic beings for having the ability to taste and drink and eat.
    Backstory: Ilyak fought as part of the Triune Alliance (Composed of the Gnosara Collextive, the Jokarun Imperium, and the Sahroni Ecumene) during the First Galactic War nearly one million years ago, commanding an entire starfleet in battle until the war’s conclusion, when his fleet was almost completely wiped out in a catastrophic battle near the system where Archelia and its war profiteers now reside in. The sole survivor of the battle was Ilyak’s personal flagship, the Ultradreadnought Hand of the Dying Sun. All of the rest of the fleet of 500 ships were destroyed as thanatonium missiles consumed them from all sides, their enemies appearing out of stealth to purge them from the galaxy. All but one of the fleet were eaten by short lived singularities that appeared and disappeared as if they were never there.

The Hand of the Dying Sun would escape into the Gnoserun System, where news reached the Gnosara Collective that the Ecueme has been totally destroyed, and not a single Sahroni has survived the thorough purge that their foes have brought upon them. The Collective defended its territory until it fell apart. Those few Gnosara that survived would enter stasis, and waited foe a million years.

When they awoke, they found unwelcome visitors in their lawn, and promptly destroyed them. While most Gnosara elected to say in the system, dozens did the opposite and left to explore the galaxy. Ilyak was one of them and ended up in Kiellar space, where he, upon touchdown on a colony, demanded that the Kiel fight him so that he may “obtain data”. The one that did was reduced to cinders and small pieces of himself as Ilyak diced him into ribbons before blasting what remain were there into ashes with his shoulder cannon. He would be apprehended by a bolt of EMP, and would be brought into the Defiance to serve as eternal labor...
ABTH Music Education ~ AB Journalism ~ RPer ~ Keyboard Warrior ~ Futurist ~ INTJ

Economic Left/Right: -0.13
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 0.21
Supports: Christianity, economic development, democracy, common sense, vaccines, space colonization, and health programs
Against: Adding 100 genders, Gay marriage in a church, heresy, Nazism, abortion for no good reason, anti-vaxxers, SJW liberals, and indecency
This nation does reflect my real-life beliefs.
My vocabulary is stranger than a Tzeentchian sorceror. Bare with me.

"Whatever a person may be like, we must still love them because we love God." ~ John Calvin

Kylantha
Minister

Founded: Jan 22, 2015
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Kylantha » Tue May 21, 2019 8:51 am

Character Description
    Name: Anja
    Species: Tz'ath
    Appearance: Anja is two feet and two inches tall. Her fur is a light shade of blue, with ornate darker blue patterns stemming from the top of her head to the tip of her tail. She has big, green eyes that are widely set in her head, which is broad and somewhat flat. The teeth therein may be small, but there are many of them and each one is extremely sharp. Anja's ears are a bit damaged. There are cuts all along their sides. Her left antenna is shorter than the right. Unfortunately, her tail is also damaged. It's crooked towards the end.

Anja wears a tunic which is not at all similar to the Tz'athi bodysuit. Although it is fitted, it is rather flowy and has pouches and pockets for all sorts of things. A belt around her waist keeps it from slipping off when she's moving quickly. On the back of the tunic is a strange symbol composed of squares that allows her master's enforcers to identify her when entering their turf. Anja also wears "shoes" and gloves that have been specially made for her.

Strengths and Weaknesses
      Skills: Anja is great at sneaking around, moving at great speed, and disappearing. And though she's not as strong as Sho'chavuk, she has a very good aim and may be very good at throwing things or at firing ranged weapons.
      Weaknesses: Anja is no fighter. She's a bit jumpy and prefers to flee or hide. And being a Tz'ath, she is naturally vulnerable to bright lights, high frequency noises, powerful magnets, and low-density liquids.

Background:
      Role on Ship: N/A as of the moment.
      Crimes Committed: She hasbeen caught thieving and assisting in sabotage before, but she has always gotten away. She was not originally on the Defiance and joined them at the Pleasure Haven.
      Personality: Anja was never exposed to the Tz'athi culture. She has never known any Tz'ath. As such she is much more... Behaved, sensible and cultured. She also has morals and her own beliefs, and seems to hate Ragons with a passion. She is shy and altruistic, and prefers to go with the flow of things. Though usually apprehensive, also likes a bit of adventure, provided that her safety is ensured.
      Backstory: Anja was hatched on the Pleasure Haven station to one of the smaller crime bosses. She has served as a courier for him and helps when needed. She is valued for her agility and speed, and is a prized pet of said crime boss. Despite being treated well, Anja dreams of going to her peoples' homeworld which she vaguely remembers stories of from her late mother. She has never known another Tz'ath apart from herself and has been looking for a very long time for one. One of her hopes is that one day she can find a way off the station. Unfortunately she has a tracker which would allow her owner to find and retrieve her should she flee. She isn't aware of this however, as its an implant.

Character Description
    Name: Khuzme
    Appearance:
    (Feel free to describe with text or put pictures in here. If you are using a picture, personally, I find it easier to picture a character who is shown in photo/realistic drawing though I'm not going to get funny about anything else. Unless it is your personal stick-man art. I might draw the line at that.)

Strengths and Weaknesses
    Skills: (Is there anything you are significantly better at than most other people?)
    Weaknesses: (Is there anything your character is really rubbish at? Not essential you put anything in, but can be fun)

Background:
    Role on Ship: At this stage that is (former) prisoner
    Crimes Committed:(what did you do? If you are running a human explorer, put down 'Entering Military No-Go Zone')
    Personality:
    Backstory:(How did you come to be here?)

Character Description
    Name: Narkhi'zesh
    Appearance:
    Narkhi'zesh is a Hurk, which means he's larger than your average Tz'ath, standing at 4'8". He has long, upward curving tusks carved with ornate designs, and his whole body is painted a dark red and orange to make him look like a flame.

Strengths and Weaknesses
    Skills: (Is there anything you are significantly better at than most other people?)
    Weaknesses: Communicating for one. Narkhi'zesh very rarely says anything. One could say he's a Tz'ath of very few words, which is true, partly because he usually isn't sure if what he intends to say is right. Oddly enough however, he happens to be an excellent singer.

Background:
    Crimes Committed:(what did you do? If you are running a human explorer, put down 'Entering Military No-Go Zone')
    Personality:

Character Description
    Name: Pel'churul
    Appearance:
    Pel is of a very rare subspecies of Tz'ath called Kigu, which is found only in the deepest and darkest of cave systems. As such, he bears the typical appearance of one. He is rather small, only slightly taller than Anja, and is somewhat round and plump. His fur is of a pallid color, and his skin black. In addition to his fur, he also has a mass of spines all over his head, cheeks, back, sides, and tail. These would normally allow him to navigate the dark and narrow passages of his natural home, but they also provide him with some level of defense, as to be stuck with one of these spines would cause excruciating pain, and later death due to the venom that they passively produce.

Kigu - Small and lethargic. Almost completely blind, and twice as sensitive to bright lights. Pale in color, and covered in scales and spines and long sensory quills. Unlike other Tz'aths are more herbivorous, but will also eat anything they manage to catch.

Strengths and Weaknesses
    Weaknesses: (Is there anything your character is really rubbish at? Not essential you put anything in, but can be fun)

Background:
    Personality:
Last edited by Kylantha on Thu Sep 19, 2019 9:38 am, edited 3 times in total.

Dyelli Beybi
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Dyelli Beybi » Tue May 21, 2019 2:12 pm

Korhal IVV wrote:[box]Character Description
Name: Ilyak 69

Accepted!

Kylantha wrote:[box]Character Description
Name: Anja

... and Accepted!

Foxfound
Ambassador

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Foxfound » Tue May 21, 2019 3:24 pm

Hmm, looks like things could get interesting for Olorisa... I'll post when I get home, I'm on my phone right now.
Set about a decade after the world becomes aware of the supernatural. Details on that will come later.
Slowly trying to rework the factbooks and write for this nation again. Sometimes I worry I'm bad at writing but I think I'm getting better

Arengin Union
Powerbroker

Founded: Feb 23, 2016
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Arengin Union » Tue May 21, 2019 5:57 pm

Foxfound wrote:Hmm, looks like things could get interesting for Olorisa... I'll post when I get home, I'm on my phone right now.

Ill work a reply and post it soom.
"I do as I please"
-King Abraham Markev final words before jumping into a cage to fight a lion.

Proud member of the Federation of Allies

Salsacookia
Political Columnist

Founded: May 17, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Salsacookia » Tue May 21, 2019 7:46 pm

Heya Gamemaster, this roleplay looks interesting. Mind if I made a Thing style Species?

Dyelli Beybi
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Dyelli Beybi » Wed May 22, 2019 7:18 am

Salsacookia wrote:Heya Gamemaster, this roleplay looks interesting. Mind if I made a Thing style Species?

You mean like killer shapeshifter? No problem, so long as your character can work with the crew

Kylantha
Minister

Founded: Jan 22, 2015
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Kylantha » Wed May 22, 2019 4:57 pm

I object!!!

I wanted to do that.

This is a joke of course.

Do what you want.

Not like I care. >:'(

Dyelli Beybi
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Dyelli Beybi » Sun May 26, 2019 7:25 am

New Udonia, like the art work!

New Udonia
Envoy

Founded: Sep 06, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby New Udonia » Sun May 26, 2019 8:30 am

Dyelli Beybi wrote:New Udonia, like the art work!

It was a lucky find which I managed to implement. Thanks.
The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy. - MLKJ
News: The New Udonian Weekly

Arengin Union
Powerbroker

Postby Arengin Union » Sun May 26, 2019 9:17 am

New Udonia wrote:
Dyelli Beybi wrote:New Udonia, like the art work!

It was a lucky find which I managed to implement. Thanks.

Yes I like it too. Where'd you find it?
"I do as I please"

Foxfound
Ambassador

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Foxfound » Sun May 26, 2019 10:09 am

Will try to post today.

Dyelli Beybi
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Dyelli Beybi » Sun May 26, 2019 1:31 pm

Super!

New Udonia
Envoy

Founded: Sep 06, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby New Udonia » Mon May 27, 2019 3:34 am

Arengin Union wrote:Yes I like it too. Where'd you find it?

https://www.deviantart.com/sanchiko/art/Cabin-198208652
The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy. - MLKJ
News: The New Udonian Weekly

Foxfound
Ambassador

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Foxfound » Mon May 27, 2019 7:28 am

Dyelli Beybi wrote:Super!

Okay, sorry I didn't get to post yesterday, we ended up having company... I'm not good at planning things I guess.

Anyone have an idea for their characters interacting with Olorisa?

Dyelli Beybi
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Dyelli Beybi » Mon May 27, 2019 7:46 am

Well there was a brief joke in that last post... Do you want Olorisa to take over a robot body?

Endem
Senator

Founded: Aug 19, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Endem » Tue May 28, 2019 11:55 pm

Species Description
    Name: Ha'se'ka'lu
    Singular: Ha'se'ka'lu
    Plural: Ha'se'ka'lu
    Adjective: a Ha'se'ka'lu ship
    Appearance:
    absolutely no variation
    Biology: They have enhanced vision and senses, and are also simultaneously able to breathe underwater and normal air. They can generate amber the very same way humans generate biowaste, the amber is later used to build nests. Their strength is greater than this of a normal human by at least 8 times. They are divided into a caste system and while the drones or soldiers have no free will, the upper castes enjoy relative free will ( but still, they operate under Swarm Intelligence and are very loyal to their queen ) and there is, of course, the Queen, or queens, nobody knows how many there are. While every other caste lives up to 200 years, the Queens enjoy Immortality the same way certain jellyfish do, every 200 years the Queen needs to be re-fertilized, thankfully, the production of males starts automatically when the limit is approaching.

Background:
    Homeworld: Ka'le'o
    History:

.....Accesing Kiellar Command Database.....

Registration Reaquired

Access Permission Number: 4729461307

Password: **********

........ Welcome to the full archive of knowledge available to the Kiellar race.......

.....Please enter a phrase of interest: Ha'se'ka'lu.......

...... Request Sent......
    Permission Granted
    Total of: 4 files available
    Log of Events from the lost colony ship "Traveller"
    Interrogation of survivor of the incident XH-674
    1st Examination: Drone and Soldier specimen
    2nd Examination: Higher Caste and Queen specimen

....File Chosen....
    ....Access Granted....

.... Search Started....
    ..... Search Completed for: First Mention of Ha'se'ka'lu
    97th day after departure: An alien ship encountered, no response in attempts of communication
    98th day after departure: Planet of interest sighted, oceanic nature confirmed
    99th day after departure: Three additional alien ships encountered, similar to the one encountered on 97th day of journey, no response
    100th day after departure: Nothing, estimated arrival time: 3 days
    101st day after departure: Nothing, estimated arrival time: 2 days
    102nd day after departure: entering planet of interest orbit, additional eight alien ships encountered, repeat of the scenarios from 97th day of journey and 99th day of journey
    103rd day after departure: orbit achieved, landing operations being prepared
    104th day after departure, 1st day after landing: landed on a small island
    2nd day after landing: camp established
    3rd day after landing: first attempt at communication with Kiellar Command, failed
    4th day after landing: a colonist disappeared
    5th day after landing: missing colonist reappeared, status: in shock
    6th day after landing: emergency ship missing
    7th day after landing: unkowinaianisnwdjndsjbcjsbcihsihsdbcishbsihbcihsi <\!ERROR ENTRY MISSING!/>
    END OF FILE

.....File Closed.....
    ......Opening new File......
    ......File Opened.....

.....Transcript from interrogation of the only survivor of the incident XH-674.....
    Doctor: What Happened on Filus
    Survivor: Big, Yellow Rock, lot's of yellow rock
    D: What happened there
    S: Mean, Hands, many hands, eyes, weird eyes
    D: You are not helping yourself, what happened
    S: Escaped, I only I knew what was happening, I knew to escape, not told anyone
    D: What happened
    S: Ahhh!!!
    D: Focus
    S: Fangs, many fangs, water, much water, underwater
    D: Whatever happened there, we are trying to help you, what happened on Filus
    S: No, too scary, I won't tell
    D: You are safe, you can tell us
    S: Underwater, h-hives, of beasts, many beasts, Ahhh!!!
    D: Easy There, they are not here, they are light years away
    S: Yes, no, no beasts, they were planning, Queen, giant Queen, many colonies, unknown, unknown to us, many, colonies, hives, of yellow rock
    D: Yes, what happened next
    S: took me, escaped, they wanted to take revenge, I escaped, Ahhh!!!!
    D: Easy, they are not here
    S: no, not here? No monsters
    D: yes
    Survivor was taken to custody and, later declared as insane from shock
    END OF FILE

.....File Closed.....
    ......File Opened.....

1st Examination
    Drone
    Number of Subjects: 4
    Planet of Collection: Filus
    Description: Large Arthropoid. Incapable of walking upright, appears to be of greater strength to the average Kiellar and have enhanced senses. Mushroom looking eyes consisting of many smaller ones. Antennae are broken up into branches. 2 appendages capable of performing simple tasks, very small head in comparison to rest of the body. Not sentient. All specimens genderless. Appears to not have free will.
    Tests Performed:
    Low-temperature survival
    Results: temperature of -40 proved to be fatal
    Underwater survival
    Results: the specimen was unaffected
    High-temperature survival
    Space like conditions
    Results: specimen died of suffocation
    Intelligence test
    Results: no intelligence
    Communication attempt
    Results: no communication achieved
    2 specimens were preserved for further tests

File Continuation: 1st Examination
    Soldier
    Number of Subjects: 3
    Description: Large Arthropoid. Capable of walking both upright and on four legs. appears to be of greater strength to the average Kiellar and have enhanced senses. Mushroom looking eyes, fragmented. Antennae are broken up into branches. Four arms capable of performing simple task, head bigger exponentially big in comparison to rest of the body. Not sentient. All specimens genderless. Appears to not have free will.
    Tests Performed:
    Low-temperature survival
    Results: temperature of -60 proved to be fatal
    Underwater survival
    Space like conditions
    Intelligence test
    Communication attempt
    Results: no communication achieved, specimen was hostile
    1 specimen was preserved for further tests
    END OF FILE

.....File Closed.....
    ......File Opened.....

2nd Examination
    Higher Caste
    Number of Subjects: 5
    Description: Large Arthropoid. Only capable of upright walk. Appears to be intelligent. Mushroom looking eyes, fragmented. Antennae are broken up into branches. Four arms capable of performing multitude of tasks. Equal distribution of body mass. Sentient. Although no dimorphism is present, genders are present. Appears to have free will.
    Tests Performed:
    Low-temperature survival
    Underwater survival
    Space like conditions
    Intelligence test
    Results: Specimen scored above average
    Communication attempt
    Results: Comunication established
    3 specimen were preserved for further tests
    1 Specimen died while in preservation 40 days later it was observed that a new caste appeared

File Continuation: 2nd Examination
    Queen
    Number of Subjects: 1
    Planet of Collection: N/A
    Description:Large Arthropoid. Before first eggs are laid, capable only of upright walk, after first eggs are laid, incapable of movement. Appears to be intelligent. Mushroom looking eyes, fragmented. Antennae are broken up into branches. Four arms capable of performing multitude of tasks. Exponentially big abdomen in comparison to rest of body. Sentient. The only identified gender in this caste is female. Appears to have free will.
    Tests Performed
    Intelligence Test
    Communication Attempt
    Results: Communication established
    1 Specimen preserved for further tests
    Monitored colony established
    END OF FILE

.....Logging Out.....
    .....Logged Out.....

Last edited by Endem on Tue May 28, 2019 11:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
All my posts are done at 3 A.M., lucidity is not a thing at that hour.

Dyelli Beybi
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Dyelli Beybi » Wed May 29, 2019 2:34 am

Endem wrote:
Species Description
    Name: Ha'se'ka'lu
    Singular: Ha'se'ka'lu
    Plural: Ha'se'ka'lu
    Adjective: a Ha'se'ka'lu ship
    Appearance: absolutely no variation
    Biology: They have enhanced vision and senses, and are also simultaneously able to breathe underwater and normal air. They can generate amber the very same way humans generate biowaste, the amber is later used to build nests. Their strength is greater than this of a normal human by at least 8 times. They are divided into a caste system and while the drones or soldiers have no free will, the upper castes enjoy relative free will ( but still, they operate under Swarm Intelligence and are very loyal to their queen ) and there is, of course, the Queen, or queens, nobody knows how many there are. While every other caste lives up to 200 years, the Queens enjoy Immortality the same way certain jellyfish do, every 200 years the Queen needs to be re-fertilized, thankfully, the production of males starts automatically when the limit is approaching.

Background:
    Homeworld: Ka'le'o
    History:

.....Accesing Kiellar Command Database.....

Registration Reaquired

Access Permission Number: 4729461307

Password: **********

........ Welcome to the full archive of knowledge available to the Kiellar race.......

.....Please enter a phrase of interest: Ha'se'ka'lu.......

...... Request Sent......
    Permission Granted
    Total of: 4 files available
    Log of Events from the lost colony ship "Traveller"
    Interrogation of survivor of the incident XH-674
    1st Examination: Drone and Soldier specimen
    2nd Examination: Higher Caste and Queen specimen

....File Chosen....
    ....Access Granted....

.... Search Started....
    ..... Search Completed for: First Mention of Ha'se'ka'lu
    97th day after departure: An alien ship encountered, no response in attempts of communication
    98th day after departure: Planet of interest sighted, oceanic nature confirmed
    99th day after departure: Three additional alien ships encountered, similar to the one encountered on 97th day of journey, no response
    100th day after departure: Nothing, estimated arrival time: 3 days
    101st day after departure: Nothing, estimated arrival time: 2 days
    102nd day after departure: entering planet of interest orbit, additional eight alien ships encountered, repeat of the scenarios from 97th day of journey and 99th day of journey
    103rd day after departure: orbit achieved, landing operations being prepared
    104th day after departure, 1st day after landing: landed on a small island
    2nd day after landing: camp established
    3rd day after landing: first attempt at communication with Kiellar Command, failed
    4th day after landing: a colonist disappeared
    5th day after landing: missing colonist reappeared, status: in shock
    6th day after landing: emergency ship missing
    7th day after landing: unkowinaianisnwdjndsjbcjsbcihsihsdbcishbsihbcihsi <\!ERROR ENTRY MISSING!/>
    END OF FILE

.....File Closed.....
    ......File Opened.....

.....Transcript from interrogation of the only survivor of the incident XH-674.....
    Doctor: What Happened on Filus
    Survivor: Big, Yellow Rock, lot's of yellow rock
    D: What happened there
    S: Mean, Hands, many hands, eyes, weird eyes
    D: You are not helping yourself, what happened
    S: Escaped, I only I knew what was happening, I knew to escape, not told anyone
    D: What happened
    S: Ahhh!!!
    D: Focus
    S: Fangs, many fangs, water, much water, underwater
    D: Whatever happened there, we are trying to help you, what happened on Filus
    S: No, too scary, I won't tell
    D: You are safe, you can tell us
    S: Underwater, h-hives, of beasts, many beasts, Ahhh!!!
    D: Easy There, they are not here, they are light years away
    S: Yes, no, no beasts, they were planning, Queen, giant Queen, many colonies, unknown, unknown to us, many, colonies, hives, of yellow rock
    D: Yes, what happened next
    S: took me, escaped, they wanted to take revenge, I escaped, Ahhh!!!!
    D: Easy, they are not here
    S: no, not here? No monsters
    D: yes
    Survivor was taken to custody and, later declared as insane from shock
    END OF FILE

.....File Closed.....
    ......File Opened.....

1st Examination
    Drone
    Number of Subjects: 4
    Description: Large Arthropoid. Incapable of walking upright, appears to be of greater strength to the average Kiellar and have enhanced senses. Mushroom looking eyes consisting of many smaller ones. Antennae are broken up into branches. 2 appendages capable of performing simple tasks, very small head in comparison to rest of the body. Not sentient. All specimens genderless. Appears to not have free will.
    Tests Performed:
    Low-temperature survival
    Underwater survival
    Space like conditions
    Intelligence test
    Communication attempt
    Results: no communication achieved
    2 specimens were preserved for further tests

File Continuation: 1st Examination
    Soldier
    Number of Subjects: 3
    Description: Large Arthropoid. Capable of walking both upright and on four legs. appears to be of greater strength to the average Kiellar and have enhanced senses. Mushroom looking eyes, fragmented. Antennae are broken up into branches. Four arms capable of performing simple task, head bigger exponentially big in comparison to rest of the body. Not sentient. All specimens genderless. Appears to not have free will.
    Tests Performed:
    Low-temperature survival
    Results: temperature of -60 proved to be fatal
    Underwater survival
    Space like conditions
    Intelligence test
    Communication attempt
    Results: no communication achieved, specimen was hostile
    1 specimen was preserved for further tests
    END OF FILE

.....File Closed.....
    ......File Opened.....

2nd Examination
    Higher Caste
    Number of Subjects: 5
    Description: Large Arthropoid. Only capable of upright walk. Appears to be intelligent. Mushroom looking eyes, fragmented. Antennae are broken up into branches. Four arms capable of performing multitude of tasks. Equal distribution of body mass. Sentient. Although no dimorphism is present, genders are present. Appears to have free will.
    Tests Performed:
    Low-temperature survival
    Underwater survival
    Space like conditions
    Intelligence test
    Communication attempt
    Results: Comunication established
    3 specimen were preserved for further tests
    1 Specimen died while in preservation 40 days later it was observed that a new caste appeared

File Continuation: 2nd Examination
    Queen
    Number of Subjects: 1
    Planet of Collection: N/A
    Description:Large Arthropoid. Before first eggs are laid, capable only of upright walk, after first eggs are laid, incapable of movement. Appears to be intelligent. Mushroom looking eyes, fragmented. Antennae are broken up into branches. Four arms capable of performing multitude of tasks. Exponentially big abdomen in comparison to rest of body. Sentient. The only identified gender in this caste is female. Appears to have free will.
    Tests Performed
    Intelligence Test
    Communication Attempt
    Results: Communication established
    1 Specimen preserved for further tests
    Monitored colony established
    END OF FILE

.....Logging Out.....
    .....Logged Out.....

Looks good to me

Dyelli Beybi
Negotiator

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Dyelli Beybi » Wed May 29, 2019 3:41 am

Big Important Announcement

So the current arc is drawing to a close, I understand that Korhal would like a last big party scene, then we are onto our next chapter.

The next chapter will be a short one set on a 50s era planet where the inhabitants will get very excited about a crash landed UFO. Try not to get autopsied.

And in case anyone was wondering, while you might have superior space aged weapons and super-alien-biology, your characters are not immune to gunfire! Your carapace/armoured suit might absorb a few hits, but like concrete under a jack-hammer, it will break. It would be very boring if it didn't.

Endem
Senator

Founded: Aug 19, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Endem » Wed May 29, 2019 3:34 pm

Character Description
    Name: Hae'Myn'Gan'Qfr'Fni'Ade'Qnf'Pgl'Yai
    Species: Ha'se'ka'lu ( Higher Caste )
    Appearance: looks like every other Ha'se'ka'lu meaning Mantis Shrimp like appearance and about 2.8 meter height.

Strengths and Weaknesses
    Skills: Commanding, Tactics, Shooting, Hand to Hand Combat ( in case the enemy boards the ship )
    Weaknesses: Social Stuff ( 'cause Ha'se'ka'lu has no use for this in his specialization ), Anything Regarding Science

Background:
    Role on Ship: former prisoner
    Crimes Committed:Entering Military No-Go Zone, Resisting Arrest
    Personality: his primary characteristic is his sense of be g higher than others ( due to him being born a Higher Caste ), he's also very cold and calm when it comes to interacting with others, and performing any other task
    Backstory:

Born on the planet of Ta'hy'ga, to Kiellar Command known as Filus, he was born with the singular intent of him becoming an admiral of the newly formed 14th outer fleet ( his name means Admiral of 14th Outer Fleet ), well newly formed in Ha'se'ka'lu terms it was started 1 year before he was born and 12 years after the Kiellar colonial expedition to Filus was destroyed. After reaching the age of 50 ( 25 for them ). He was tasked with patrolling the border with Kiellar Command, which task he did, although most of his battles consisted of battles with space pirates. Because of his experience in the fleet, and the fact he always commanded mindless drones and soldiers, he felt he was a higher being than any other that is not his Queen.

He was called by the Mother Queen, the one residing in Ka'le'o, in the middle of the 20 systems controlled by Ha'se'ka'lu race. Why was he called, the Queen did not showed it to him, but the journey would take him through a Kiellar system that, at the same time was a military no go zone. After weighing his possible losses and gains, he took a Corvette, a few hundred soldiers, and a thousand drones. His journey was interrupted by a boarding Kiellar party that decided to arrest him. He decided that his soldiers were to kill them, unfortunately, they had a weapon capable of quickly dealing with Ha'se'ka'lu, an opposite of flamethrower. He was the only one left on the ship after every drone and soldier were frozen to death.

He was sentenced to become a slave and be transported on Defiance, kept in the temperature of -20 was enough to keep him hibernated. Until his pod malfunctioned and opened...

All my posts are done at 3 A.M., lucidity is not a thing at that hour.

Harbertia
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Apr 30, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Harbertia » Wed May 29, 2019 3:41 pm

Dyelli Beybi wrote:Big Important Announcement

So the current arc is drawing to a close, I understand that Korhal would like a last big party scene, then we are onto our next chapter.

The next chapter will be a short one set on a 50s era planet where the inhabitants will get very excited about a crash landed UFO. Try not to get autopsied.

And in case anyone was wondering, while you might have superior space aged weapons and super-alien-biology, your characters are not immune to gunfire! Your carapace/armoured suit might absorb a few hits, but like concrete under a jack-hammer, it will break. It would be very boring if it didn't.

try not to get autopsied
A light in casing is still a light.
Tomorrow is made today.
You can't stop progress, but you can direct it's course.

Foxfound
Ambassador

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Foxfound » Wed May 29, 2019 7:59 pm

I've been at a college event today and will be for part of tomorrow, but after that I'm definitely going to try to get back into this. This upcoming storyline looks really fun.

Arengin Union
Powerbroker

Postby Arengin Union » Wed May 29, 2019 10:14 pm

Foxfound wrote:I've been at a college event today and will be for part of tomorrow, but after that I'm definitely going to try to get back into this. This upcoming storyline looks really fun.

Hopefully by then we can have Olorisa will have a body by then
"I do as I please"

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse