NATION

PASSWORD

The New World Order - IC

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Hystaria
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Jul 04, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Hystaria » Mon Apr 22, 2019 7:39 am

Down the West coast
-Mining across the region restarted
-More farms across the coast
-New scientists are spread across the nation, revolutionary science becoming more common, with the first inter connected radio program starting.
-New cultural movment, similar to the roaring 20s in the USA
-Pope's easter is uneventful. if very nice and kind. More national unity, with more muslim acceptance of the Catholics that reside in the nation.
-Millitary reform
-Annexation of Algeria.
A [Tier:9 Level:1 Type:9
Power Comparator: (see below)5.2, according to this index.

(Please quote me in forums to find your response, please, that would be nice.)
Trade with me, trade without Idelogys harming us, Money doesn't care what side you are on.
i swear my eternal service to the lasaga lord and wish to spread it to all i meet .
[spoiler= Official Allies]Bolkenia
Kowani wrote:Hystaria. They’re both edgy, but only one of them is a special kind of edgy.

I dont use NS states, I use factbooks.

Coconad
Lobbyist

Founded: Apr 09, 2013
Ex-Nation

No citizenship

Postby Coconad » Mon Apr 22, 2019 7:54 am

Arakkal nation will no longer grant citizenship to outsiders as ordered by the king,but those who are interested in trade or work may do so by obtaining visa.

Sapientia Et Bellum
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 10, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Sapientia Et Bellum » Mon Apr 22, 2019 6:18 pm

****News From The Holy Italian Kingdom****
****Claim - https://imgur.com/a/Xrv7qQR ****

-Pope Julius IV returns to Rome after a successful trip to Carthage
-Italian troops begin to reach the alps as unification nears completion
-Several port cities are established in the French territory
-Military development continues on rocketry and small arms
Last edited by Sapientia Et Bellum on Mon Apr 22, 2019 6:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Il Duce Gianfranco Fini
"We are fascists, the heirs of fascism, the fascism of the year 2000" - Il Duce Gianfranco Fini

Economics Major (My ideals swing wildly between the parties occasionally due to my current education), Pro Interventionism, Pro NATO, Anti UN, Capitalist, Anti Russia, Anti China (Tariffs are still dumb though), and pro libertarian equality
In The Long Run, We Are All Dead

Volruheim
Bureaucrat

Founded: Sep 19, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Volruheim » Mon Apr 22, 2019 6:53 pm

Unforseen Visitors

The Reich has gone through much growth and development, the Wehrmacht worked to improve and train its forces whilst also patrolling the border during their time of not reclaiming Germany’s lands. Along with this, many went out and worked to rebuild all towns, cities, and other locations chosen as necessary for immediate reconstruction. Furthermore, industry has gone through the roof along with a great improvement in the German economy, soon they’d be back to the scale they were at before the war. Perhaps, even greater than ever before… Something to truly marvel upon for future times.

Routine patrols around the Baltic have been occurring, along with naval exercises as to cement dominance in the region. For the most part, nothing occurs but a few German fishing ships sailing around… Hardly any activity that isn’t being performed by the Reich.

Which is why, when a ship sailed forth into the Baltic Sea… An American ship, this set off alarms all throughout the Reich as every U-Boat and military vessel they could muster was sent straight towards the ship. Upon the American vessel surrendering and its crew captured they were taken back to port, in which they were interrogated and forced to explain why they were present.

It took an hour or two to get any useful information out of them, as none of them could speak good proper German which infuriated many. Eventually, an English speak was found and the Americans could finally relay their story to the ears of their captors.

It was quickly discovered, that the USA was now a fragmented power… Separated into multiple states, such as the United States, Texan Federation, Republic of Wisconsin, the Ozark Union, and… The nation in which these men came from. The Confederacy, which was run underneath a Fascist government and controlled by a group known as the KKK… Interested they all were.

They left the Americans in a cell for a period of time, as the men who had captured and interrogated them went to report their findings with senior officers. After two days had passed, where the Americans were virtually being held prisoner, a man wearing an SS uniform marched into the room and sat down in front of the men. He spoke English, and told them.

“Attention, as you know you lay within the borders of thy Fourth Reich, it is to our knowledge you’ve come all the way from the fractured United States that has been divided amongst multiple states. Yours being that of the Confederacy, we’d like to propose a deal to you and the government of your nation, the first article of deal being that you and every man with knowledge of our existence must swear to the secrecy of the Reich. The second article of the deal, is that you must swear to never engage in any hostile actions against the Reich and its wishes. The third article of the deal, is that we propose for the exchange of resources such as oil and gas along with any other commodity you’re capable of offering. In return, for the Reich allowing you to take possession of inferior beings amongst our borders such as Jews, Poles, Homosexuals, Slavs, And other less than undesirables… The fourth article of the deal is that you guarantee the safe passage of any German among your lands to return to the Reich if they wish to do so. Along with the promise that no german living in your lands be harmed nor discriminated against under any circumstance.

Agree to all articles of the deal, and we shall send you off on your way to report this proposition to the leader or leaders of your nation, any concerns or fears must be addressed at once. Along with any notion of further articles to be added to the deal, now you may speak.”

The Dixieland Ambassador nodded " Well, those seem like fine terms, however, we do not wish to...import...those peoples into our nation. We are more than willing to protect your people within our borders and if an embassy can be established we would love to have you down in Jackson, our new capital. We didn't just come here for resources and trade, we require military assistance as there are new states that align with the former allied powers of the last great world war. We are concerned that they will be hostile to us and our position, and I can guarantee you sir that if they come for us it will only be a matter of time before they target you. You do not want to lose friendship in the Americas, we are no doubt to valuable a potential partner and ally."

The man stared for sometime, seeming to ponder the words he had just spoken as he would get up for a moment and leave the room, speaking with higher authorities for a while before being allowed to return back into the room. In which he sat back down and said, “we’re willing to provide some weaponry… We can’t promise they’ll be as sophisticated nor advanced as that of our current weapons. But we can guarantee they’ll be effective, in addition we will provide plans for the Panzer IV tank as well as enough bullets to serve as a means to rid yourself of the threat you’re facing. While we cannot guarantee immediate military assistance if conflict were to break out, we can promise forth support in your efforts…”

" Well then, it appears we have reached and agreement?" The man said with a sassy southern accent before crossing his legs " Now, If my men and I could be free to move about as good white men of god should be, we would like to get to know your people better before returning to the cotton land." The man touched a ashy grey beard, smiling.

The man stared for sometime, a slight amount of hesitation as he relented and said. “Very well… You shall be permitted to roam Rostock under surveillance… Be sure to not step out of bounds of the city, many are still weary as fear of allied forces is a near constant one that always needs to be considered.”

The American men would be sent out, being able to explore the city of Rostock which was in pretty good condition as much of it had been fixed, many people could be seen casually strolling the streets with great boats docked at the ports. The flag of the Nazi party hanged on every building it seemed, and small parties of soldiers could be seen patrolling around, it became rather clear that Germany had taken time to rebuild its once destroyed land. Eventually, once the American men were ready they’d be allowed to set off and return back home to the ‘land of cotton’.

Free Arabian Nation
Ambassador

Founded: May 02, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Free Arabian Nation » Mon Apr 22, 2019 7:07 pm

Claim: South Africa
12 Pence
Printed in Pretoria
Afrikaner Front

Expansion into South Africa

Just yesterday, the Roaring Snakes have allowed our country to expand deeper into South Africa. Our glorious division has retaken many towns and cities rightfully belonging to the Afrikaners, much to the rejoice of the locals and the dismay of the Anglos. Predictably, Anglo resistance was fierce as they refused to bend their knee to the rightful owners of South Africa. Nearly 6,412 were lost, including our only tank. This brutal and chaotic fighting ended with a resounding Victory, and both a celebration and funeral service are to be held in Central Plaza.

However, our boy's job is not done. Men from the 3rd Division have been sent to restore order and weed out Negro and Anglo influence from the country side. Confiscated Possessions will be sent to the Auction House on Malan Street, with the exception of Land, Weaponry, and Machinery.
العرب الأحرار
I don't use NS Stats, for they are against the will of Liberty and God.

News
Open to TGs

The Fascist Waffle Empire
Attaché

Founded: Apr 03, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby The Fascist Waffle Empire » Tue Apr 23, 2019 5:04 am

Claims: https://imgur.com/a/cYO8OIx

This is the TNBS, bringing you today's news from across the country.

A new tank, which has been in development for the past year, is starting production this month in order to replace our fleet of M4A38 Sherman medium tanks. these tanks have been dubbed "universal tanks" due to a complete balance of armor, armament, and speed. And has been developed to be as cost effective as is safe for a tank, and still do all that is needed of it in times of war. The first batch of 100 tanks is already under production, with plans for much more.

The half finished carrier TNS Enterprise has left dry dock for sea trials today, and is estimated to be in service by the end of the year. She will be very useful in expanding Texan air control into the pacific, and is to have a air wing of 70 aircraft. Mainly torpedo bombers, and fighters. In other news, another 8 submarines have been ordered by the Texan Navy, which will bring the total subs in the Texan Navy to 12.

As more and more Mexican land is integrated into the Confederation, there has always been a problem with cultural and language differences between the majority catholic Mexicans, and Protestant Americans. Today, president Rivers has started on the steps to full integration, by making Spanish a second national language, alongside English. and plans on moving much of the Judicial courts to Mexico City when it is integrated. While this has angered many representatives and Senators. Most others see this as a necessary step in making Texas a true power to be reckoned of.

God Bless Texas!
Now i know what yall may be thinkin. No, im not a fascist, i'm theocratical monarchy. And no, we are not a country composed of sentient waffles. Although that was one of the original ideas.

The Orion Islands
Minister

Founded: Dec 04, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Orion Islands » Tue Apr 23, 2019 9:42 am

Claim: Southern Indiana
The Provisional United States celebrates the admission of a twelfth state in the form of Provisional Indiana. But the celebratory mood is shattered when what many feared about the New England raiders. Although Vermont held out, the rest of New England fell victim and was held in total control. The raiders took half of the food that was produced, and took major amounts of money. The raiders have even become emboldened enough to start raids in frontier areas of New York and Vermont, stealing food and livestock. The increasing power of these raiders leads to the completion of 10 more for a grand total of 40. The Army continues to expand, now numbering 165,000, the Marines now have 17,000 to their name. Orders are made to station several brigades on the Virginia-North Carolina border. As another move to undermine the Confederacy, blacks, Catholics, and Jews fleeing Confederate oppression are granted automatic asylum and American citizenship. Progress with nuclear power continues, with one reactor constructed at a remote site in Pennsylvania. 1,500 homes signed up to an experiment that would provide them with power, in the hopes of securing an energy source that would provide cheap, reliable power. Progress is made on constructing a reactor that would power an aircraft carrier. The carrier is named the USS Edison. Congress passes a bold plan to begin reunifying the country. A letter is sent to Wisconsin offering to purchase the rest of Michigan and Indiana for a fair price. The expedition to Atlantic France finds nothing but anarchy and death. Radio calls put out on all frequencies get no response. It is decided to sail towards Germany to see if any form of government survived. The US government is hoping that Germany did not become communist or stay Nazi.
DESANTIS/PENCE 2024
Proud Catholic Republican
Supporter of Israel, NATO, Christianity, capitalism, and conservatism.
Member of ICDN

Hystaria
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Hystaria » Tue Apr 23, 2019 1:09 pm

Rebuilding infrastructure, train systems through the nation, and the dessert to bring the minerals from the region to the more industrialized Tunis

More Temples are being built.

The French Language is no one of the official languages in the nation.

More factories built

Some anti air batteries are being built along with some sea cannons

Project "Carthage to Cairo" is being built, as a massive highway network to connect the nation.

Expedition to India and down to the Brazilian area

Trade with me, trade without Idelogys harming us, Money doesn't care what side you are on.
i swear my eternal service to the lasaga lord and wish to spread it to all i meet .
Kowani wrote:Hystaria. They’re both edgy, but only one of them is a special kind of edgy.

Gilmanian Districts
Bureaucrat

Founded: Sep 12, 2018
Ex-Nation

Claim: Two Northern territories of Nebraska***

Postby Gilmanian Districts » Tue Apr 23, 2019 5:04 pm

"I know many of you were shocked at the events of only a few short months ago, what with my being shot and all. I have since recovered, but due to the severity of the threats I have been recieving and the attempts on my life that have gone way out of hand, I wish to resign my presidency. I will be holding an immediate election to fulfill the role. I am deeply sorry for my mistake, fellow Wisconsinites." -Alexander Wiley

The elections went smoothly, but many are unwilling to accept the fact that Wiley is no longer our leader. The winner of the election was Niels Schwegler, a released POW. He has announced that he wishes to continue the very successful policies of Wiley (the North American League of Cooperation, multiple friendships with other nations, etc.), but he also wishes to correct his mistakes. He scheduled a rewriting of the Constitution, and barred the creation of states altogether, only allowing for semi-autonomous regions to gain a form of restricted independence until they could further assimilate into the country. He also granted his Presidential position more power, by giving himself the ability to declare war without the consent of Congress. He only wishes to act on the behalf of the people, but he does say that it is in the nation's best interests for him to take a stronger stance and to further the progression and greatness of the country.

"I do not act on behalf of myself; I only act on the behalf of the people of this country. I know it can be hard to accept change, but I know from experience that change can make a great difference in the world. We shouldn't be restricted to our own little corner of the continent; we should work together to make our nation stronger. Larger. GREATER. We can become something better than Alexander Wiley could've ever dreamed of creating." -President Schwegler

Schwegler's first order of business is to continue expanding the nation, and he has expressed interest in moving westward: not unlike the old Republic's expansion in the 19th Century. He wishes to expand into the Great Plains, as well as going through Wyoming, Idaho, and the Cascadian region to reach the Pacific Ocean. He has also expressed interest in Ontario, as well as Canada as a whole.

The monument to the fallen of the plague is also far into construction, and is expected to be complete far ahead of schedule. Our president believes it can be done within even a few months. Our president has also called for the production of far more weaponry and war machinery, as well as stricter and grander training and conscription of new soldiers for our army.

Though there has been great change, Wisconsin is expected to become far better than it has ever been in previous years.

***I'm just going to assume you are going to correct the fact that the southernmost unowned Iowan region was annexed by me, due to a map mistake that was made in the new map update...

Sapientia Et Bellum
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Sapientia Et Bellum » Tue Apr 23, 2019 6:12 pm

****News From The Holy Italian Kingdom****
****Claim - North Italy****

-Italian Troops push even further into north Italy as Pope Julius IV prepares to announce the completion of the unification of the old Italian State
-Italian Troops along the German border meet with German troops along the border, the event is peaceful due to the use of fascist uniforms by Italian Troops. Officers smoke and drink as the troops engage in friendly sport.
Il Duce Gianfranco Fini
"We are fascists, the heirs of fascism, the fascism of the year 2000" - Il Duce Gianfranco Fini

Economics Major (My ideals swing wildly between the parties occasionally due to my current education), Pro Interventionism, Pro NATO, Anti UN, Capitalist, Anti Russia, Anti China (Tariffs are still dumb though), and pro libertarian equality

Coconad
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

ARAKKAL ECONOMY

Postby Coconad » Wed Apr 24, 2019 5:00 am

ARAKKAL 1990
THE GRAND ECONOMIC PLAN FOR THE NATION

Some months back the king had ordered his ministers to come with a longer term for arakkals development .Earlier it was told that the king himself would announce it to the public but due to some unknown reasons it won't happen. The master plan is termed Arakkal 1990 and will be completed in 3 phases 80 % of the projects will be in PPP model where the govt has 30% share ,private investors 40% and people of that particular area will have 40 %

PHASE 1

1.ARAKKAL HIGHWAY

A 6 way lane will built to connect all the provinces of the country in phase .More roads will be built and connected to this highway in order to improve connectivity of this nation and also improve the economic activities of this nation .Tolls will be used to collect expenses for the road constructions after completion.The project will be completed in phase 1

2.HEALTHCARE

The plan is to set up good efficient and clean hospitals across the nation in PPP model

The target set is to have 15 hospital beds per 1000 people in order to meet that target we would require 28500 beds . 4 1000bed hospitals and 11 500bed hospitals will be set up across 4 provinces in phase 1 .Along with these hospital medical.colleges will be set up to train doctor pharmacist nurses and other medical staffs.This is phase 1 of the project .We expect to improve health care indexes through these developments undertaken

3.EDUCATION

More  than 12 percent of the population are under 18 so around 285 schools will be developed or built into world class level with many amenities in PPP model,each school will be able to accommodate 1000 students .As well as 4 arts and science colleges will be set up in 4 provinces .This is phase 1

4.INDUSTRY
The nation has already started construction of the sea port and also development of nearby area into special economic zone with 100 FDI in order to bring wealth from outside regions.Arakklal has plenty of arable land which can be used for agriculture efficiently and can be sold domesticaland international markets.Close to these agricultural lands Agro parks will be set up in 4 provinces where Agro based industries can be set up.
The is phase 1 of the project .

5.RESEARCH

The medical research centre will be set up in capital of the nation .
 Space research agency along with space research college will be set up in the capital .
As a part of phase 1 project .

6.WASTE MANAGEMENT

Waste management and recycling plants will be set up in all 4 provinces as a part of phase 1 of this project.

7.AIRPORT

An international airport will be built in the capital city as per requirements in phase 1.<br>

NOTE:
This is phase 1 of the Arakkal 1990 which we expect to complete in 5 years. All the projects of phase 1 will be in PPP model.Phase 2 will start after completion of phase 1
Last edited by Coconad on Wed Apr 24, 2019 5:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

Hystaria
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Carthage

Postby Hystaria » Wed Apr 24, 2019 8:29 am

New states being formed

Phoenician Language used more

Larger trade networks, giving a edge in future trades, making connections between Ottoman, Greek, and Papacy trade relations, with Carthage interconnected with most of them.

Internal trading increased with train systems being built

More people moving to Carthage, either refugees, Tourists, etc

More cities are being built.

The Orion Islands
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Orion Islands » Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:10 am

Claim: Connecticut and Rhode Island
The Provisional United States celebrates the admission of two more states to the Union in the form of the liberated states of Connecticut and Rhode Island. The raiders tried to put up a fight, but they were running low on ammunition as well as food. The harsh winter had taken its toll on New England. Many had died from starvation, froze, or died from easily curable illnesses. The Department of Agriculture comes in with a mandate to turn as much land over to farming as possible. The Department of Health and Human Services is sent in with vaccines to aid the population. The CIA reports that the raiders control a force of 10,000 men, with some reports saying they are looking to force civilians into service so they stand a better chance of at least slowing down the US Army. The Army now controls a force of 175,000 men, the Marines 19,000. The navy finishes 3 more destroyers. In other news, Chrysler and Lockheed are officially refounded in order to serve the growing government demand for cars and aircraft. The Army has finished its 200th tank and its 100th artillery gun, with any military base throughout the PUSA being scoured for goods, and if they are in good order, put back into service. Hardliners in Congress are becoming increasingly agitated at Wisconsin's refusal to respond to it's letter offering to buy the remainder of Indiana and Michigan. The State Department responds by giving them a firm offer starting at $6 billion dollars. While Congress is spending money, it approves $250 million for stimulus for rebuilding New England.
Last edited by The Orion Islands on Wed Apr 24, 2019 12:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DESANTIS/PENCE 2024
Member of ICDN

Hammer Britannia
Negotiator

Founded: Oct 08, 2016
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Hammer Britannia » Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:14 am

Greece Proposes Trade Route
As the Greek Diplomats finally arrive in Italy, relationships have remained neutral. In an attempt to improve relationships with the Italians, Greek Diplomats have proposed a Trade Route from Taranto and Patras. Italian Diplomats have yet to respond to the request.

Other news:
Athens mostly Rebuilt, Military sent to bases near the border.
All shall tremble before me

Gilmanian Districts
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Claim: Two Easternmost Provinces of Wyoming

Postby Gilmanian Districts » Wed Apr 24, 2019 11:39 am

"America was once a land of expansion for the good of the people. America was once a place of unity and a shared manifest destiny among the people. We are in essence a descendant of this old Republic, and we are obligated to carry out its legacy. Our expansion into the Rockies is but the first of many, and there is far more expansion to come." -President Schwegler

There has recently been an expansion into Wyoming to continue our march west, to grant us passage into the Pacific Ocean. The once decimated buffalo population there has rebounded with the absence of human life. Their numbers are estimated to be in the thousands, and President Schwegler has began a campaign to help the still small population of buffalo. "Without our presence, they rebounded. With our help, they will thrive" is his comment on the matter.

The production of arms has skyrocketed, and more and more soldiers join our ranks to take those arms. There has been 10,000 new recruits in the past three months due to the aggressive militarism seen by our new President. As well as the mass production of arms and weapons, hundreds of vehicles have began production. A new tank is being designed as we speak, and is slated to be complete in 3 months. The best engineering and military minds have come together to create this masterpiece of a tank, and it is likely to change the battlefields of our wars permanently (for the better, of course). This tank is going to be a redesign of the M4-Sherman tank, and is going to be downsized, but given more speed and firepower to make up for the change in size. After completion of the tank design, President Schwegler has ordered 300 tanks to be built, to at least be comparable to Texas' tank regiment.

Our leader has expressed a lot of interest in Texas, for they have managed to become a powerhouse in North America, and it is likely they are going to become a good friend or enemy in the coming years, depending on their course of action within the next few years. He of course hopes for the former, for he only wishes for peace, or perhaps, friendly competition. Ozark Union has not yet commented on our change in leader, and we take this as a show of their tolerance of such a change. We likely will continue our friendship with them, as well as our proposed friendship with the new USA.

The monument to the fallen is nearing completion, with only the most minute of details requiring attention. People already admire the hulking sculpture, and are in awe of its sheer size and complexity. The Republic of Wisconsin wishes to honor those that have fallen for our cause, to spread our freedom everywhere we can, as well as remember those that we had lost throughout all the years. A wall of names has also been constructed, and many people gather to stencil the names of past relatives onto slips of paper to remember them.

In other news, our leader has begun a rather controversial, but well liked program in the nation. It has been dubbed "Project Unity", and is an assimilation program. In the program, it is stated that if you cannot assimilate into Wisconsinite society, you can either leave, or be reeducated to believe in a more Wisconsinite doctrine, which takes a few years of intense schooling and study to complete. The program began immediately after its introduction. Many people are fine with it, for they are already quite patriotic, but those who have refused have been deported or were sent off to schools to become Wisconsinite. Many people criticize the President for being too harsh, but far more people have decided that the constant picketing and riots from those against our country need to be quelled. Most of the riots came from Michigan, but were easily stopped after the introduction of this new program. People trust this program because it has been shown to work.

Breaking news has hit Wisconsin, with the new USA asking to purchase the rest of Indiana and Michigan. Our President has this to say, "We'd be willing to allow you to take Indiana, but not the entirety of Michigan. Upper Peninsula of Michigan is a treasure to our nation, and we are unwilling to give it up. If you are okay with this transaction, we only wish for alliance and friendship with our combined peoples. You can receive these territories for free if you agree to the terms. Be warned, however, there has been many rebels in Michigan. Be prepared for opposition if you annex them. Either way, we wish for this operation to be successful, and we hope for better cooperation in the future. I sincerely apologize for the lack of response due to the internal struggles we've been having in our country recently. Hopefully you'll consider my offer, and we can work together towards a greater future."

"Wisconsin is on the path to greatness; who can stop us now?!" -President Schwegler
Last edited by Gilmanian Districts on Wed Apr 24, 2019 1:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.

The Orion Islands
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Orion Islands » Wed Apr 24, 2019 12:49 pm

Gilmanian Districts wrote:"America was once a land of expansion for the good of the people. America was once a place of unity and a shared manifest destiny among the people. We are in essence a descendant of this old Republic, and we are obligated to carry out its legacy. Our expansion into the Rockies is but the first of many, and there is far more expansion to come." -President Schwegler

There has recently been an expansion into Wyoming to continue our march west, to grant us passage into the Pacific Ocean. The once decimated buffalo population there has rebounded with the absence of human life. Their numbers are estimated to be in the thousands, and President Schwegler has began a campaign to help the still small population of buffalo. "Without our presence, they rebounded. With our help, they will thrive" is his comment on the matter.

The production of arms has skyrocketed, and more and more soldiers join our ranks to take those arms. There has been 10,000 new recruits in the past three months due to the aggressive militarism seen by our new President. As well as the mass production of arms and weapons, hundreds of vehicles have began production. A new tank is being designed as we speak, and is slated to be complete in 3 months. The best engineering and military minds have come together to create this masterpiece of a tank, and it is likely to change the battlefields of our wars permanently (for the better, of course). This tank is going to be a redesign of the M4-Sherman tank, and is going to be downsized, but given more speed and firepower to make up for the change in size. After completion of the tank design, President Schwegler has ordered 300 tanks to be built, to at least be comparable to Texas' tank regiment.

Our leader has expressed a lot of interest in Texas, for they have managed to become a powerhouse in North America, and it is likely they are going to become a good friend or enemy in the coming years, depending on their course of action within the next few years. He of course hopes for the former, for he only wishes for peace, or perhaps, friendly competition. Ozark Union has not yet commented on our change in leader, and we take this as a show of their tolerance of such a change. We likely will continue our friendship with them, as well as our proposed friendship with the new USA.

The monument to the fallen is nearing completion, with only the most minute of details requiring attention. People already admire the hulking sculpture, and are in awe of its sheer size and complexity. The Republic of Wisconsin wishes to honor those that have fallen for our cause, to spread our freedom everywhere we can, as well as remember those that we had lost throughout all the years. A wall of names has also been constructed, and many people gather to stencil the names of past relatives onto slips of paper to remember them.

In other news, our leader has begun a rather controversial, but well liked program in the nation. It has been dubbed "Project Unity", and is an assimilation program. In the program, it is stated that if you cannot assimilate into Wisconsinite society, you can either leave, or be reeducated to believe in a more Wisconsinite doctrine, which takes a few years of intense schooling and study to complete. The program began immediately after its introduction. Many people are fine with it, for they are already quite patriotic, but those who have refused have been deported or were sent off to schools to become Wisconsinite. Many people criticize the President for being too harsh, but far more people have decided that the constant picketing and riots from those against our country need to be quelled. Most of the riots came from Michigan, but were easily stopped after the introduction of this new program. People trust this program because it has been shown to work.

Breaking news has hit Wisconsin, with the new USA asking to purchase the rest of Indiana and Wisconsin. Our President has this to say, "We'd be willing to allow you to take southern Indiana, but Wisconsin is not for sale. It is the home and capitol of our nation, and we cannot let it go. If we did, what nation would we be without it? We'd love to comply with your demands, and we shall work to a better compromise than giving up our main homeland. Southern Indiana can be yours for free. All we wish for is your hand in alliance with the North American League of Cooperation, and friendly relations with you. I would like to apologize for the inconvenience of our inability to reply due to internal issues, but I would like to reply now. Please consider this deal; you won't regret it."

"Wisconsin is on the path to greatness; who can stop us now?!" -President Schwegler

OOC: I meant Michigan and Northern Indiana
DESANTIS/PENCE 2024
Member of ICDN

Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fascist Waffle Empire » Wed Apr 24, 2019 12:53 pm

Claims: Northern Utah, and Las Angeles

This is the TNBS, bringing you today’s news from across the country.

News has come in from the west, as a rouge civilian militia hailing from Arizona and New Mexico took control of central California, and claimed it for the confederation. While the government has detained these individuals, President Rivers congratulated the men on helping liberate them from the grips of anarchy. But has also condemned their organization, stating it was “ a unneeded organization threatening the stability of the confederation.” Proper Texan troops have moved in and occupied Las Angeles, and several other large cities in California. There has been resistance put up by some, in one case a bomb went off in high rise building, killing several soldiers. Although at this point in time, most resistance in the region has stopped, and has been replaced with general peace. Along with the city, comes the massive amounts of aircraft, tank, and Armament factories. And the LA shipyards. Texan colonization is already being put into place, with many refugees from mexico and Central America moving into the region. Which will soon be the center of Texan manufacturing and industry.

Expeditionary forces have returned from Europe, after almost a year at sea. And have been met with open arms. Much of the ships are undergoing maintenance and refitting, most notably, some of the destroyers are being specialized for specific roles. Some will be for ASW warfare, some will be minelayer/sweepers, and some will be fleet destroyers. And represents a major step up from the general destroyers inherited from the United States Navy. In other news. The former USS Enterprise has been put into proper service, being renamed the TNS San Jacinto. The name change was a sudden change requested by the senate. In order to better represent the history of Texas. She will serve in the pacific, providing a huge increase to naval superiority in the region, and has traversed the Panama Canal to her home port of San Diego.

God Bless Texas?

*ooc* in WW2, LA county produced 17% of America’s total industrial output at it’s peak. With almost all aviation companies headquartered in the city
Now i know what yall may be thinkin. No, im not a fascist, i'm theocratical monarchy. And no, we are not a country composed of sentient waffles. Although that was one of the original ideas.

Gilmanian Districts
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Gilmanian Districts » Wed Apr 24, 2019 1:02 pm

The Orion Islands wrote:
Gilmanian Districts wrote:"America was once a land of expansion for the good of the people. America was once a place of unity and a shared manifest destiny among the people. We are in essence a descendant of this old Republic, and we are obligated to carry out its legacy. Our expansion into the Rockies is but the first of many, and there is far more expansion to come." -President Schwegler

Breaking news has hit Wisconsin, with the new USA asking to purchase the rest of Indiana and Wisconsin. Our President has this to say, "We'd be willing to allow you to take southern Indiana, but Wisconsin is not for sale. It is the home and capitol of our nation, and we cannot let it go. If we did, what nation would we be without it? We'd love to comply with your demands, and we shall work to a better compromise than giving up our main homeland. Southern Indiana can be yours for free. All we wish for is your hand in alliance with the North American League of Cooperation, and friendly relations with you. I would like to apologize for the inconvenience of our inability to reply due to internal issues, but I would like to reply now. Please consider this deal; you won't regret it."

OOC: I meant Michigan and Northern Indiana

OOC: Oh... Well in that case you can have all of Indiana, as well as the lower peninsula of Michigan, and the rest of the deal holds true. I will fix my post to reflect this.
Last edited by Gilmanian Districts on Wed Apr 24, 2019 1:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby The Fascist Waffle Empire » Wed Apr 24, 2019 1:30 pm

Gilmanian Districts wrote:

*ooc* how are you claiming eastern Wyoming if there is still a bunch of empty land between you and Wyoming

Nazeroth
Negotiator

Founded: Nov 16, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Nazeroth » Wed Apr 24, 2019 5:03 pm

Confederacy of Dixieland

With the new Union came new stability in the lives of the southern people. The markets and shops were opening again and the trash and filth of anarchy was being cleaned away. The Grand Imperial Wizard announced a new organization, the Flame of Youth, a youth group dedicated to klan activity and militant training. They were also assist in the clean up of this new world and the restoring of civilization...properly. The fortifications of the northern and western border continued, it was an unfortunate truth that those powers were just as thirsty for power as any conquering empire, though they merely disguise such actions and behavior as "liberation" or "Freedom" when in reality they were ambitious territorial grabs to secure their own empires.

It was no surprise when the enemy opened it's army for all slaves and others wishing to flee Dixieland. The Confederacy was quick to oblige their...generosity. Trucks with those who were terminally ill and or had dangerous contagious diseases were sent to the border to be released into the PUSA and Ozark Union. If they had so "cared" they would be more than happy to take these people, because Dixieland certainly did not. The militarization of the border continued on a regular basis. The world was expensive these days and efficiently was prioritized. Now it was time to look at "sweeter" lands for Dixie to prosper. The Grand Imperial Wizard, after meeting with his top generals, began preparations for what would be known as "Operation Sweet Tooth". This operation was the invasion of Cuba to further secure agricultural resources and provide a power base for Confederal Naval forces.

German Diplomacy Mission

The ambassadors had their fill of German cuisine and were eager to get home with the good news. They promised the riech that should they wish, an embassy could be provided in Jackson. They even had a small building, undamaged, ready to be used. It would be a simple office building belonging to an old newspaper that was getting some basic upgrades such as a wall barrier and small security measures, it was the least Dixie could do. All the Reich would need to do would be to sent those willing to occupy the building, to include ambassadors, guards and whomever else was needed to allow proper function of the facility. They said goodbye as they boarded their ship with their documents and finding and headed back to the cotton land, excited with such news.

Actions

- Preparations for Operation:Sweet Tooth begin.
- Send Terminally Ill and Contagious disease carrying Slaves to Ozark and PUSA borders
- Return of ambassadors
-Continue fortification of borders
Last edited by Nazeroth on Wed Apr 24, 2019 5:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Comically Evil Member of the Anti-Democracy League
Government: Tyrannical Feudal Despotism
"Crush your enemies, see them driven before you..."
"The meek will inherit nothing..."
"Behold and despair fools"
"We will sail to a billion worlds...we will sail until every light has been extinguished"

Sapientia Et Bellum
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Sapientia Et Bellum » Wed Apr 24, 2019 6:23 pm

****News From The Holy Roman Empire****
****Claim - https://imgur.com/a/oTjgAUS ****

-Pope Julius IV, in a rathe sudden and grand ceremony, declares the official unification of the Italian state and vows to extend into French and Balkan territories
-In the same ceremony, Pope Julius IV declares the revival of The Holy Roman Empire and crowns himself as the Holy Roman Emperor
-The title of Holy Roman Emperor and Pope are thus combined into one sitting individual
-Italian troops push futher towards the French border as plans to connect the French Territory with the rest of the Empire are created
Il Duce Gianfranco Fini

Coconad
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Kings investment authority

Postby Coconad » Thu Apr 25, 2019 7:24 am

KINGS INVESTMENT AUTHORITY has been set up

The main objective is to find out economic opportunities around the world and to invest in those opportunities to increase wealth and also to provide assistance and help to nations to improve their economic activity through investments.
.The nations interested may contact the investment authority
Last edited by Coconad on Thu Apr 25, 2019 7:32 am, edited 2 times in total.

The Orion Islands
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby The Orion Islands » Thu Apr 25, 2019 7:39 am

The Provisional United States Senate ratifies the purchase treaty with Wisconsin, permitting Provisional Indiana to drop Provisional from its name. The Senate also ratifies the League of North American Cooperation treaty, in hopes the Confederacy can be isolated from any aid. The rebels in Michigan begin low level terrorist attacks. The Provisional Marines are sent to pacify the rebels. The Army numbers 170,000, the Marines 20,000. 10 more fighters are built, as is 15 more tanks, 2 more bombers, and 1 cruiser. The CIA issues a disturbing report. Confederacy moles inform the Agency that they have made contact with a Fourth Reich. It is also planning to invade and conquer Cuba. The slaves who were delivered to the PUSA are found to have highly contagious diseases to the point that the government has to quarantine them. Many black activists are outraged at the Confederacy’s treatment of black people.
DESANTIS/PENCE 2024
Member of ICDN

Sapientia Et Bellum
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Sapientia Et Bellum » Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:32 am

****News From The Holy Roman Empire****
****Claim - https://imgur.com/a/3A4xBmM ****

-The restoration of the Holy Roman Empire under Pope-Emporer Julius IV was welcomed with a shockwave of enthusiasm and support from the Catholic people of Europe as well as ethnic Italians who still wished to reclaim the glory of the aincent empire that once dominated the known world
-Italian troops begin to push along the southern coastline of France in an effort to connect the two regions of the empire
-Pope-Emporer Julius IV calls on French catholics to unite under his empire in the name of the old Emporer Charlemagne
Il Duce Gianfranco Fini

Gilmanian Districts
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Gilmanian Districts » Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:22 am

The Fascist Waffle Empire wrote:
Gilmanian Districts wrote:

*ooc* how are you claiming eastern Wyoming if there is still a bunch of empty land between you and Wyoming

OOC: I have already claimed the northern portions of Nebraska and the southern portion of Iowa, and am going to fill it up in the upcoming claims, also the map hasn't really been updated to show this. :) , hopefully that answers your question friend. Also, here's an image of what my borders should currently look like on the map (just copy and paste it)

externalfile:drive-ac03d6da395c58d8764dd0f9591b5f1201c7c64e/root/What%20the%20map%20should%20look%20like.jpg
Last edited by Gilmanian Districts on Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:50 am, edited 3 times in total.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse