NATION

PASSWORD

Dragon Ball Sagas

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Founded: May 17, 2014
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Tue Apr 02, 2019 12:49 pm

The Anarcho-Syndicalist Commune wrote:I see Akane’s crowd play isn’t being well received.

We're just a guy and a girl disappointed with you screwing around. ;)
I have a severe case of addiction to writing. At least 3k words every day is my fix.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Nov 12, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Tue Apr 02, 2019 12:51 pm

Name: Evan Karts
Appearance: https://oyster.ignimgs.com/wordpress/st ... 0x1106.jpg
Race: Human
Power Level: 5 (200 armored)
Bio: Evan was born to a wealthy businessman and owner of one of the largest tech companies on the planet. So as you would expect, he followed in his father's foot steps and quickly took up engineering and science from a young age. Having been taught at home rather than in a school, he quickly started working on and developing new robotics and cybernetics for the company. After climbing through the ranks and making his way to the near top of the company, he felt quite... bored. thinking that maybe he should develop something that he would find enjoyable rather than being told what he should be working on. The down side was that he needed some inspiration, an idea.

Since trying to force it would only result in frustration due to only short term ideas rather than potential long term ideas, he elected to take a break and watch some good ole' mind numbing television. He had plenty of vacation time and money, so why not? Flicking through the channels to find something that was interesting, he stopped when he came across one the Martial Arts tournaments being aired. The struggle for martial superiority wasn't something that he had much interest in, but watching the fighters go at each other with such strength and speed was something to behold. And then it hit him: What if he made something that would be able to compete with their seemingly superhuman abilities and made it available to the average person? Some sort of battle suit? Maybe using some sort of computer to predict fighting moves and styles?

Immediately he went to his workshop and started getting to work. By this time next year he wanted a proof of concept and would maybe even enter the tournament to test it.
Techniques:
Adaptive Systems: The computer systems in his armor allow him to quickly react and adapt to nearly any fighting style.
Energy Beams: Self explanatory. Beams projected from the palm, wrist mounted weapons, or chest reactor.
Flight: Self Explanatory.

Abilities:
Superhuman Intelligence: Evan's quite a smart man. Capable of building quite advanced technology using only a paperclip and a piece of string. Not really, but that won't stop him from trying.

Theme Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8aQRq9hhekA
Last edited by The Republic of Atria on Wed Apr 03, 2019 11:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

Gurori
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jun 24, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Gurori » Tue Apr 02, 2019 12:53 pm

Here we go again. If I can fit it into my schedule I'll shoot up an app.
Gurori is currently being refurbished, please excuse any inconsistencies in the meantime.
Puppet master of Neo Gurori.

This nation will never reflect my actual views.
Also, NS Stats are absolutely non-canon.

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Tue Apr 02, 2019 12:54 pm

The Republic of Atria wrote:Name: Evan Karts

Accepted.
I have a severe case of addiction to writing. At least 3k words every day is my fix.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Tue Apr 02, 2019 12:55 pm

Finland SSR wrote:
The Republic of Atria wrote:Name: Evan Karts

Accepted.

Let's go. What's gone on up to this point?

Ralnis
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Aug 06, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Ralnis » Tue Apr 02, 2019 12:56 pm

I see Evan and King Booker becoming friends.
This account must be deleted. The person behind it is a racist, annoying waste of life that must be shunned back to whatever rock he crawled out from.

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Tue Apr 02, 2019 12:59 pm

The Republic of Atria wrote:
Finland SSR wrote:Accepted.

Let's go. What's gone on up to this point?

We've started a tournament and the first match is currently going on. Three of the four matches have been filled by PCs and the fourth is vacant, Evan can get assigned to that one.

I think Neros's Android is also participating, so that would be Evan vs #7.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

The Anarcho-Syndicalist Commune
Senator

Founded: Feb 01, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Anarcho-Syndicalist Commune » Tue Apr 02, 2019 1:07 pm

Finland SSR wrote:
The Anarcho-Syndicalist Commune wrote:I see Akane’s crowd play isn’t being well received.

We're just a guy and a girl disappointed with you screwing around. ;)

Fair. I'm still trying to feel out Akane.

Shark isle
Senator

Founded: Nov 12, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Shark isle » Tue Apr 02, 2019 3:49 pm

Does Fredrick get a match or does he fight a NPC?

Ralnis
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Ralnis » Tue Apr 02, 2019 4:01 pm

If the big bad of this Saga tries to pet the king...
This account must be deleted. The person behind it is a racist, annoying waste of life that must be shunned back to whatever rock he crawled out from.

Senator

Postby The Anarcho-Syndicalist Commune » Tue Apr 02, 2019 4:01 pm

Ralnis wrote:I see Evan and King Booker becoming friends.

Pug man and cripple boy, the unstoppable combo

Ralnis
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Ralnis » Tue Apr 02, 2019 4:10 pm

The Anarcho-Syndicalist Commune wrote:
Ralnis wrote:I see Evan and King Booker becoming friends.

All your techie needs! Prices come in headbats, ear scratches and belly rubs.

Senator

Postby The Anarcho-Syndicalist Commune » Tue Apr 02, 2019 4:21 pm

Ralnis wrote:
The Anarcho-Syndicalist Commune wrote:

All your techie needs! Prices come in headbats, ear scratches and belly rubs.

I'll keep that in mind...

Sterkistan
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 13, 2015

Postby Sterkistan » Tue Apr 02, 2019 5:24 pm

I'll see if I can get a post up in the next few hours.
This Nation does not use NS Statistics. Perpetually WIP

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Wed Apr 03, 2019 4:09 am

Alright, so, I checked to see that #7 is not participating, so the fourth match is gonna be Frederick vs Evan.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Wed Apr 03, 2019 8:05 am

Finland SSR wrote:Alright, so, I checked to see that #7 is not participating, so the fourth match is gonna be Frederick vs Evan.

Who is Frederick? I don't see an app for him.

The New Fallen Jedi
Secretary

Founded: Mar 04, 2019

Postby The New Fallen Jedi » Wed Apr 03, 2019 8:06 am

Tagging for interest, might even join at some point but have to think of a Species that I want to play as.
About Me: Formerly known as the edgy cringelord that was The Fallen Jedi. Now known by this account and my puppet Kiez.
Currently a caretaker and Twitch Streamer with 1000+ followers!

PM me if ya want to talk one-on-one!

Shark isle
Senator

Founded: Nov 12, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Shark isle » Wed Apr 03, 2019 8:23 am

Finland SSR wrote:Alright, so, I checked to see that #7 is not participating, so the fourth match is gonna be Frederick vs Evan.

This guy
Name: Fredrick Hawthorne

Appearance: data.whicdn.com/images/18433959/large.jpg
Race: Earthling
Power Level: 135
Bio: Fredrick Hawthorne was born in a island called Blackamoor to the wealthy and prestigious Hawthorne family. From a early age, his Father regaled him with stories of his family's illustrious past, with the most fascinating being the story of his Grandfather, Niles. According to his Father, Niles, who was a great martial artist, entered the Tenkaichi Budokai in his late 40s and won, bringing great honor to the Hawthorne clan. Fredrick was enthralled by his Grandfather's story and wanted to follow in his footsteps and become a Martial Artist. However, his Father refused to let him learn martial arts, often stating that he refused to run the risk of having his only son get injured or die, especially if he entered the Tenkaichi Budokai. Growing up, Fredrick was home-schooled and had access to some of the best tutors money could buy due to his family's wealth. However, Fredrick still sought to circumvent his Father's wishes and learn martial arts. One day, when Fredrick was 10, he was playing with one of his friends and the conversation eventually drifted to martial arts. Fredrick's friend then revealed that he heard rumors of a old man in the Blackamoor village by the name of Sir Watson, who was rumored to be a skilled martial artist. Fredrick was fascinated by these stories and one night, behind his Father's back, snuck out of the house and sought out Sir Watson.

Fredrick, after a long night of searching, finally found Sir Watson outside of a old shanty in the outskirts of the village. At first, Sir Watson completely refused to take in a "disciple", but was eventually convinced after Fredrick offered compensation. Over the next 7 years, Fredrick would sneak out of the house every chance he got and train with Sir Watson, who taught him a unique martial art called the Way of the Viper, that used precision boxing style jabs, kicks, and grapples. On his 18th birthday, his Father finally grew suspicious after one night after a particularly hard night of training, Fredrick refused to get up for a important luncheon the family was expect to attend. His Father questioned what he was doing that made him so exhausted, but Fredrick refused to answer. That night, Fredrick's father was up later than usual when he heard the sounds of twigs breaking outside his window. He looked out his window and saw his son sneaking over the hill into the village. Deciding to get to the bottom of this, Fredrick's Father put on his coat and followed his son into the village, and happened upon him training with Sir Watson. After a long, somewhat tense argument, Fredrick and Watson finally convinced his Father to allow him to continue his training. Eventually, Fredrick entered and won a few regional tournaments, claiming afterwords to his family and trainer that they were only training runs for when he entered the Tenkaichi Budokai. Once the time for the next Tenkaichi Budokai arrived, Fredrick, alongside his Father and trainer journeyed to the tournament and entered.
Techniques:
Jawbreaker: Fredrick unleashes a devastating uppercut to a opponent's jaw.
Constrictor: Fredrick wraps his arms and legs around a persons neck and waist in a type of grapple and constricts their airflow.
Windmill Kick: In a surprising show of athleticism, Fredrick leaps up in the air and delievers a spinning kick to the side of a persons head.
Flurry: Fredrick unleashes a barrage of fast-paced punches to a opponent.

Abilities: N/A
Theme Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89bKduG3MwM

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Wed Apr 03, 2019 8:27 am

Fredrick, sorry. It's Shark's character.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

The Rebel Alliances
Postmaster-General

Founded: Jan 18, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby The Rebel Alliances » Wed Apr 03, 2019 8:29 am

Shark isle wrote:

This guy
Name: Fredrick Hawthorne

Appearance: data.whicdn.com/images/18433959/large.jpg
Race: Earthling
Power Level: 135
Bio: Fredrick Hawthorne was born in a island called Blackamoor to the wealthy and prestigious Hawthorne family. From a early age, his Father regaled him with stories of his family's illustrious past, with the most fascinating being the story of his Grandfather, Niles. According to his Father, Niles, who was a great martial artist, entered the Tenkaichi Budokai in his late 40s and won, bringing great honor to the Hawthorne clan. Fredrick was enthralled by his Grandfather's story and wanted to follow in his footsteps and become a Martial Artist. However, his Father refused to let him learn martial arts, often stating that he refused to run the risk of having his only son get injured or die, especially if he entered the Tenkaichi Budokai. Growing up, Fredrick was home-schooled and had access to some of the best tutors money could buy due to his family's wealth. However, Fredrick still sought to circumvent his Father's wishes and learn martial arts. One day, when Fredrick was 10, he was playing with one of his friends and the conversation eventually drifted to martial arts. Fredrick's friend then revealed that he heard rumors of a old man in the Blackamoor village by the name of Sir Watson, who was rumored to be a skilled martial artist. Fredrick was fascinated by these stories and one night, behind his Father's back, snuck out of the house and sought out Sir Watson.

Fredrick, after a long night of searching, finally found Sir Watson outside of a old shanty in the outskirts of the village. At first, Sir Watson completely refused to take in a "disciple", but was eventually convinced after Fredrick offered compensation. Over the next 7 years, Fredrick would sneak out of the house every chance he got and train with Sir Watson, who taught him a unique martial art called the Way of the Viper, that used precision boxing style jabs, kicks, and grapples. On his 18th birthday, his Father finally grew suspicious after one night after a particularly hard night of training, Fredrick refused to get up for a important luncheon the family was expect to attend. His Father questioned what he was doing that made him so exhausted, but Fredrick refused to answer. That night, Fredrick's father was up later than usual when he heard the sounds of twigs breaking outside his window. He looked out his window and saw his son sneaking over the hill into the village. Deciding to get to the bottom of this, Fredrick's Father put on his coat and followed his son into the village, and happened upon him training with Sir Watson. After a long, somewhat tense argument, Fredrick and Watson finally convinced his Father to allow him to continue his training. Eventually, Fredrick entered and won a few regional tournaments, claiming afterwords to his family and trainer that they were only training runs for when he entered the Tenkaichi Budokai. Once the time for the next Tenkaichi Budokai arrived, Fredrick, alongside his Father and trainer journeyed to the tournament and entered.
Techniques:
Jawbreaker: Fredrick unleashes a devastating uppercut to a opponent's jaw.
Constrictor: Fredrick wraps his arms and legs around a persons neck and waist in a type of grapple and constricts their airflow.
Windmill Kick: In a surprising show of athleticism, Fredrick leaps up in the air and delievers a spinning kick to the side of a persons head.
Flurry: Fredrick unleashes a barrage of fast-paced punches to a opponent.

Abilities: N/A
Theme Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89bKduG3MwM

Accepted.
My RP Nation is the Islamic Republic of Alamon

The Starlight wrote:Rebel Force: Noun - A strange power associated with street-level characters who are the weakest, yet most powerful of all.

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Wed Apr 03, 2019 8:52 am

I see. BTW, I didn't really have a specific power level in mind with the armor. Any suggestions?

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Wed Apr 03, 2019 10:43 am

The Republic of Atria wrote:I see. BTW, I didn't really have a specific power level in mind with the armor. Any suggestions?

Somewhere around 220 should be fine for the start of the RP.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

The Republic of Atria
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby The Republic of Atria » Wed Apr 03, 2019 10:59 am

Finland SSR wrote:
The Republic of Atria wrote:I see. BTW, I didn't really have a specific power level in mind with the armor. Any suggestions?

Somewhere around 220 should be fine for the start of the RP.

Aight, I'll do 200 to begin with.

Finland SSR
Post Marshal

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Finland SSR » Wed Apr 03, 2019 11:38 am

Finland SSR wrote:Somewhere around 220 should be fine for the start of the RP.

Aight, I'll do 200 to begin with.

Sounds fair.

Also posted.

Read my RWBY fanfiction!

Senator

Postby The Anarcho-Syndicalist Commune » Wed Apr 03, 2019 12:12 pm

I will have a post up shortly. Trejo and I have agreed on a way to end the fight and it be glorious.shall

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse