NATION

PASSWORD

Duel Academy:After the Greats (IC/Open/Yu-Gi-Oh)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Dentali
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Dec 28, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Dentali » Thu Apr 04, 2019 12:56 pm

Dragons of Power wrote:
Dentali wrote:Glen slept in a bit longer that night, the events of the evening were exhausting and his mind was racing contemplating the significance of this Bakura and the worry of his teachers. He decided to go out for another jog around the island, keeping himself in good shape. He found himself near the landing pad for incoming aircraft when suddenly a Dragon-Shaped jet came over the horizon...

The Jet lands, and Kaiba jumps out. Kaiba walks out on the landing pad and to the school's main building. He has his DSoD Duel Disk on.

Glen looks a bit shocked as the legendary Seto Kaiba lands and hops out "Holy Crap" Glen says stunned "You... Youre Seto Kaiba"
| LAND OF THE FREE ||AMERICAN||POLITICAL|| RP || IS || UP! | - JOIN NOW!

Dragons of Power
Bureaucrat

Founded: Apr 27, 2018
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Dragons of Power » Thu Apr 04, 2019 1:31 pm

Dentali wrote:
Dragons of Power wrote:The Jet lands, and Kaiba jumps out. Kaiba walks out on the landing pad and to the school's main building. He has his DSoD Duel Disk on.

Glen looks a bit shocked as the legendary Seto Kaiba lands and hops out "Holy Crap" Glen says stunned "You... Youre Seto Kaiba"

He looks at Glen. "Sounds like my reputation perceives me. And you are.....?"

Dentali
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Dentali » Thu Apr 04, 2019 1:58 pm

Dragons of Power wrote:
Dentali wrote:

He looks at Glen. "Sounds like my reputation perceives me. And you are.....?"

"Glen Anderson" he says with a bit of a stammer "I'm a student here" Glen says pointing at the duel disk on his arm.

Dragons of Power
Bureaucrat

Postby Dragons of Power » Thu Apr 04, 2019 4:35 pm

Dentali wrote:
Dragons of Power wrote:He looks at Glen. "Sounds like my reputation perceives me. And you are.....?"

"Glen Anderson" he says with a bit of a stammer "I'm a student here" Glen says pointing at the duel disk on his arm.

"Hello Glen Anderson. I will be seeing you soon." He looks around. "Do you know where any teachers are?"

Dentali
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Dentali » Thu Apr 04, 2019 6:31 pm

Dragons of Power wrote:
Dentali wrote:

"Hello Glen Anderson. I will be seeing you soon." He looks around. "Do you know where any teachers are?"

"Ummm" Anderson says looking around before pointing to the main building "Should all be there, things got a little hectic last night though we had an intruder so everyone might be scattered around. Did they know you were coming?"

Dragons of Power
Bureaucrat

Postby Dragons of Power » Thu Apr 04, 2019 7:21 pm

Dentali wrote:
Dragons of Power wrote:

"Ummm" Anderson says looking around before pointing to the main building "Should all be there, things got a little hectic last night though we had an intruder so everyone might be scattered around. Did they know you were coming?"

"No, they don't....." Kaiba walks forwards and towards the school. He stops and smiles. "You know, I haven't duel someone since I dueled Yugi with this duel disk....." (DSoD Duel at the End with Yugi before Aigami Appeared again) He turns around and faces Glen. "Are you willing to duel me, Seto Kaiba. This would be your toughest duel yet. Your teachers are nothing against me."
Last edited by Dragons of Power on Thu Apr 04, 2019 7:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dentali
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Dentali » Thu Apr 04, 2019 7:31 pm

Dragons of Power wrote:
Dentali wrote:

"No, they don't....." Kaiba walks forwards and towards the school.

Anderson watches him go and begins to follow about 30 feet behind, curious as to what was happening.

Dragons of Power
Bureaucrat

Postby Dragons of Power » Thu Apr 04, 2019 7:32 pm

Dentali wrote:
Dragons of Power wrote:"No, they don't....." Kaiba walks forwards and towards the school.

Anderson watches him go and begins to follow about 30 feet behind, curious as to what was happening.

I changed it lol

Dentali
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Dentali » Thu Apr 04, 2019 8:19 pm

Dragons of Power wrote:
Dentali wrote:

"No, they don't....." Kaiba walks forwards and towards the school. He stops and smiles. "You know, I haven't duel someone since I dueled Yugi with this duel disk....." (DSoD Duel at the End with Yugi before Aigami Appeared again) He turns around and faces Glen. "Are you willing to duel me, Seto Kaiba. This would be your toughest duel yet. Your teachers are nothing against me."

"ummm...." Glen was just offered the chance to duel on of the greatest duelists to ever live, an equal to the King of Games. He couldn't resist.

"Alright", he said gulping nervously before assuming a dueling stance and engaging his disk, "Get your game on."

Dragons of Power
Bureaucrat

Postby Dragons of Power » Thu Apr 04, 2019 10:40 pm

Dentali wrote:
Dragons of Power wrote:"No, they don't....." Kaiba walks forwards and towards the school. He stops and smiles. "You know, I haven't duel someone since I dueled Yugi with this duel disk....." (DSoD Duel at the End with Yugi before Aigami Appeared again) He turns around and faces Glen. "Are you willing to duel me, Seto Kaiba. This would be your toughest duel yet. Your teachers are nothing against me."

"ummm...." Glen was just offered the chance to duel on of the greatest duelists to ever live, an equal to the King of Games. He couldn't resist.

"Alright", he said gulping nervously before assuming a dueling stance and engaging his disk, "Get your game on."

Kaiba puts on his head piece, and his Duel disk glows blue. "This will be interesting...." He says to himself. "Do you have what it takes to beat me!? We will soon find out.....! You take the first move....."

Dentali
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Dentali » Thu Apr 04, 2019 10:55 pm

Before starting the duel Glen takes a second to set up his phone to record the match, figuring no one would believe him otherwise. Then Glen examined his hand and plotted his move, when he decided what action to take he took three deep breaths before laying a card faceup in his spell/trap zone

"I play the continuous spell Supply Squad, once per turn you destroy a monster I draw a card. Then I set one monster card facedown and end my turn. I must say Mr. Kaiba its an honor."
Last edited by Dentali on Thu Apr 04, 2019 10:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Dragons of Power
Bureaucrat

Postby Dragons of Power » Fri Apr 05, 2019 7:49 am

Dentali wrote:(Image)

Before starting the duel Glen takes a second to set up his phone to record the match, figuring no one would believe him otherwise. Then Glen examined his hand and plotted his move, when he decided what action to take he took three deep breaths before laying a card faceup in his spell/trap zone

(Image)

"I play the continuous spell Supply Squad, once per turn you destroy a monster I draw a card. Then I set one monster card facedown and end my turn. I must say Mr. Kaiba its an honor."

"I draw!" Kaiba looks at his hand, floating in the air as holograms. He smiles. "Come forth! Assault Wyvern! Attack his monster!"

Dentali
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Dentali » Fri Apr 05, 2019 9:25 am

Dragons of Power wrote:
Dentali wrote:(Image)

(Image)

"I draw!" Kaiba looks at his hand, floating in the air as holograms. He smiles. "Come forth! Assault Wyvern! Attack his monster!"

"Right into my trap" Glen says with a smile as a pinkish white blob emerges from his set card

"Assault Wyvern is pretty cool but it needs to actually destroy the monster for its effect to work. Marshmallon can't be destroyed by battle, additionally since you attacked this card while it was facedown you take 1000 damage."

Dragons of Power
Bureaucrat

Postby Dragons of Power » Fri Apr 05, 2019 9:40 am

Dentali wrote:
Dragons of Power wrote:"I draw!" Kaiba looks at his hand, floating in the air as holograms. He smiles. "Come forth! Assault Wyvern! Attack his monster!"

"Right into my trap" Glen says with a smile as a pinkish white blob emerges from his set card

"Assault Wyvern is pretty cool but it needs to actually destroy the monster for its effect to work. Marshmallon can't be destroyed by battle, additionally since you attacked this card while it was facedown you take 1000 damage."

"Not bad for a student. I set two cards face down, and end my turn."

Dentali
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Dentali » Fri Apr 05, 2019 10:54 am

Dragons of Power wrote:
Dentali wrote:

([url=([url=https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/yugioh/images/6/60/Marshmallon-YS18-EN-C-1E.png/revision/latest?cb=20180712164437]Image[/url])]Image[/url])

"Not bad for a student. I set two cards face down, and end my turn."

“I draw” Glen says eying the facedowns and examining the 3 cards now in his hand. “I play the magic card Twin Twisters! I discard 1 card to my graveyard and get to destroy your two facedown cards.

“I discard Silent Burning from my hand then banish it from the graveyard to bring Silent Magician LV 4 to my hand.”

“Now I sacrifice Marshmallon to summon Silent Swordsman LV 5!”

“Silent Swordsman destroy his Assault Wyvern!”
Last edited by Dentali on Fri Apr 05, 2019 10:55 am, edited 2 times in total.

Dragons of Power
Bureaucrat

Postby Dragons of Power » Fri Apr 05, 2019 10:59 am

Dentali wrote:
Dragons of Power wrote:"Not bad for a student. I set two cards face down, and end my turn."

“I draw” Glen says eying the facedowns and examining the 3 cards now in his hand. “I play the magic card Twin Twisters! I discard 1 card to my graveyard and get to destroy your two facedown cards.

“I discard Silent Burning from my hand then banish it from the graveyard to bring Silent Magician LV 4 to my hand.”

"Ugh....Not bad....." 3000-2500 LP
Last edited by Dragons of Power on Fri Apr 05, 2019 11:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

Frachen
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 29, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Frachen » Fri Apr 05, 2019 11:01 am

Dragons of Power wrote:
Dentali wrote:

"Ugh....Not bad....." 4000-3500 LP

Actually you are at 2500, Marshmellon's effect.
░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Dragons of Power
Bureaucrat

Postby Dragons of Power » Fri Apr 05, 2019 11:02 am

Frachen wrote:
Dragons of Power wrote:"Ugh....Not bad....." 4000-3500 LP

Actually you are at 2500, Marshmellon's effect.

I fixed it.....

Frachen
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Frachen » Fri Apr 05, 2019 11:03 am

Dragons of Power wrote:
Frachen wrote:Actually you are at 2500, Marshmellon's effect.

I fixed it.....

Continue
░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Dentali
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Dentali » Fri Apr 05, 2019 11:05 am

Dragons of Power wrote:
Dentali wrote:

"Ugh....Not bad....." 3000-2500 LP

"I end my turn." Glen was excited and wanted to celebrate but he managed to keep a level head, Seto was a legendary duelist and had plucked victory from the jaws of defeat many times. Glen couldnt afford to be overconfident.

Dragons of Power
Bureaucrat

Postby Dragons of Power » Fri Apr 05, 2019 11:09 am

Dentali wrote:
"I end my turn." Glen was excited and wanted to celebrate but he managed to keep a level head, Seto was a legendary duelist and had plucked victory from the jaws of defeat many times. Glen couldnt afford to be overconfident.

"My turn, I draw!" He looks at his four cards in his hand. I activate Pot of Greed! You know what it does right?" He looks at his new hand of five, and smiles. "I activate Chaos Form!!"
"I use the BEWD in my hand to summon.....Blue-Eyes Chaos MAX Dragon!!!"
"Attack his monster now!!!"

Dentali
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Dentali » Fri Apr 05, 2019 11:43 am

Dragons of Power wrote:
Dentali wrote:

"My turn, I draw!" He looks at his four cards in his hand. I activate Pot of Greed! You know what it does right?" He looks at his new hand of five, and smiles. "I activate Chaos Form!!"
"I use the BEWD in my hand to summon.....Blue-Eyes Chaos MAX Dragon!!!"
"Attack his monster now!!!"

The Silent Swordsman was blown away by the massive dragon and his LP went down to 2300, he grimaced “My supply squad lets me draw another card when you destroy mine.” Glen drew a card for the supply squad and an additional one for his draw phase.

“I summon my Silent Magician LV 4 in attack mode and place 2 cards facedown”

“Then I play Level Up! To summon Silent Magician LV 8 from my deck in attack mode. Youre piercing damage makes a strong defense useless, this is the best i got.”

Last edited by Dentali on Fri Apr 05, 2019 11:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Dragons of Power
Bureaucrat

Postby Dragons of Power » Fri Apr 05, 2019 5:24 pm

Dentali wrote:
The Silent Swordsman was blown away by the massive dragon and his LP went down to 2300, he grimaced “My supply squad lets me draw another card when you destroy mine.” Glen drew a card for the supply squad and an additional one for his draw phase.

(Image)

“Then I play Level Up! To summon Silent Magician LV 8 from my deck in attack mode. Youre piercing damage makes a strong defense useless, this is the best i got.”

(Image)

"Is that all you got?! Go Chaos MAX Dragon! Attack his Silent Magician!"

Dentali
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Dentali » Sat Apr 06, 2019 4:15 am

Dragons of Power wrote:
Dentali wrote:

(Image)

(Image)

"Is that all you got?! Go Chaos MAX Dragon! Attack his Silent Magician!"

"I active my trap Mirror Wall!"

"Mirror Wall does not target your MAX Dragon so it is not protected from the effect of my mirror wall, and its attack is halved to 2000."

Frachen
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Frachen » Sat Apr 06, 2019 7:58 am

Lily was recently revamping her deck. "These cards should be able to handle those fiends." She smiled to herself as she imagined the look on that man's face after she destroyed his fiends. All she needed now was someone to duel. As she looked out the window she saw a duel. She didn't know who was dueling, but whoever has that Chaos MAX dragon must be pretty good. She grabbed her deck and duel disk and walked out to the duel.
░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse