NATION

PASSWORD

Duel Academy:After the Greats (IC/Open/Yu-Gi-Oh)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Frachen
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 29, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Frachen » Thu Mar 28, 2019 10:11 am

Dentali wrote:
Frachen wrote:Yami Bakura
"You have skill. There was another student who I dueled earlier today, perhaps you know him. She was an Obelisk Blue student who used a fairy based deck. She had potential, but not enough to save her.She is wasting away in the shadow realm now." He turns to leave, but stops "Take this" he says throwing you a card, "You might find it useful sometime. I already know I will lose this duel, you win this time." The card was a copy of Jowgen the Spiritualist a level 3 monster with 200 attack and 1300 defense (I read it wrong....) he walks off.......

"Seriously? You're just quitting?" Glen says annoyed "Thats not a great description, their are literally hundreds of bad Obelisk duelists..." Glen watches his opponent abandon the duel and walk off before saying "What a weirdo."

Yami Bakura
As he walked away he was planning his next move. "Well, this student might prove to be more useful than I expected, not as a soul in the shadow realm, but an underling. He wouldn't join me willinglyrics though, and that's the problem."
░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Dentali
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Dec 28, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Dentali » Thu Mar 28, 2019 10:26 am

After taking a few moments to consider his encounter Glen decided he better head back to the Ra Yellow dorm and report his encounter. A strange adult on the island, and one who seemed mentally unhinged at that, would probably be something that faculty would want to deal with. He turned on his heel and began the hike back to his dorm.
| LAND OF THE FREE ||AMERICAN||POLITICAL|| RP || IS || UP! | - JOIN NOW!

The Light Kingdom
Lobbyist

Founded: Apr 25, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby The Light Kingdom » Thu Mar 28, 2019 2:43 pm

Dentali wrote:After taking a few moments to consider his encounter Glen decided he better head back to the Ra Yellow dorm and report his encounter. A strange adult on the island, and one who seemed mentally unhinged at that, would probably be something that faculty would want to deal with. He turned on his heel and began the hike back to his dorm.

One of the first people you see is Chazz, the head of the Ra Yellow dorm. He is talking to Zane(he gave me permission to use him in this moment). "I haven't seen her! She couldn't have left the island, she'll show up eventually. Plus she's your student not mine."
The Light is truth

Dentali
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Dentali » Thu Mar 28, 2019 2:58 pm

The Light Kingdom wrote:
Dentali wrote:After taking a few moments to consider his encounter Glen decided he better head back to the Ra Yellow dorm and report his encounter. A strange adult on the island, and one who seemed mentally unhinged at that, would probably be something that faculty would want to deal with. He turned on his heel and began the hike back to his dorm.

One of the first people you see is Chazz, the head of the Ra Yellow dorm. He is talking to Zane(he gave me permission to use him in this moment). "I haven't seen her! She couldn't have left the island, she'll show up eventually. Plus she's your student not mine."

"Hey Professors!" Glen says going into a small jog "Some weird guy with big white hair and a duel disk was wandering around the woods. I hadn't seen him before and wasn't sure if he was authorized to be here."

Frachen
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Frachen » Thu Mar 28, 2019 3:01 pm

Dentali wrote:
The Light Kingdom wrote:One of the first people you see is Chazz, the head of the Ra Yellow dorm. He is talking to Zane(he gave me permission to use him in this moment). "I haven't seen her! She couldn't have left the island, she'll show up eventually. Plus she's your student not mine."

"Hey Professors!" Glen says going into a small jog "Some weird guy with big white hair and a duel disk was wandering around the woods. I hadn't seen him before and wasn't sure if he was authorized to be here."

Zane Truesdale
"No, he's not authorized to be here. You said he was in the woods? Could you take me to where he was?" He looks concerned
░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

The Light Kingdom
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby The Light Kingdom » Thu Mar 28, 2019 3:02 pm

Frachen wrote:
Dentali wrote:

Zane Truesdale
"No, he's not authorized to be here. You said he was in the woods? Could you take me to where he was?" He looks concerned

The Chazz
"I believe he was talking to me! After all, he's in my dorm. So Glen, where was he exactly?"
Last edited by The Light Kingdom on Thu Mar 28, 2019 3:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Light is truth

Dentali
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Dentali » Thu Mar 28, 2019 3:05 pm

The Light Kingdom wrote:
Frachen wrote:Zane Truesdale

The Chazz
"I believe he was talking to me! After all, he's in my dorm. So Glen, where was he exactly?"

Talking to neither of them in particular glen nodded “yea I’ll yake you there, he said something about a Obelisk Blue student he beat in a duel.”

Frachen
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Frachen » Thu Mar 28, 2019 3:09 pm

Dentali wrote:
The Light Kingdom wrote:The Chazz

Talking to neither of them in particular glen nodded “yea I’ll yake you there, he said something about a Obelisk Blue student he beat in a duel.”

Zane Truesdale
"Did he say anything about their deck? Or perhaps their gender?" Zane folows you as you lead him to where your duel was.
░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Dentali
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Dentali » Thu Mar 28, 2019 3:12 pm

Frachen wrote:
Dentali wrote:

Zane Truesdale
"Did he say anything about their deck? Or perhaps their gender?" Zane folows you as you lead him to where your duel was.

“He insulted their deck calling it basic.” Glen said leading the way “as for gender the white haired guy referred to the student both as “she” and “him” so it was confusing”

Frachen
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Frachen » Thu Mar 28, 2019 3:17 pm

Dentali wrote:

“He insulted their deck calling it basic.” Glen said leading the way “as for gender the white haired guy referred to the student both as “she” and “him” so it was confusing”

(That was my fault and wasn't supposed to be she and him, I'm just an idiot and messed up, just pretend it was only She......k?)
Zane
"Well, I can't tell who it was exactly, that description is too vague." When you reach the place of the duel no one is there
░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Dentali
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Dentali » Thu Mar 28, 2019 3:21 pm

Frachen wrote:
Dentali wrote:

(That was my fault and wasn't supposed to be she and him, I'm just an idiot and messed up, just pretend it was only She......k?)
Zane
"Well, I can't tell who it was exactly, that description is too vague." When you reach the place of the duel no one is there

“I can only tell you what I was told” glen points off further into the woods “he went that way”

Frachen
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Frachen » Thu Mar 28, 2019 3:24 pm

Dentali wrote:
Frachen wrote:(That was my fault and wasn't supposed to be she and him, I'm just an idiot and messed up, just pretend it was only She......k?)
Zane

“I can only tell you what I was told” glen points off further into the woods “he went that way”

Zane
"Tell Chazz when he gets here that I went off after him, if Chazz chooses to follow you can come, but stay here for now, ok?"
░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Dentali
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Dentali » Thu Mar 28, 2019 3:35 pm

Frachen wrote:
Dentali wrote:

Zane
"Tell Chazz when he gets here that I went off after him, if Chazz chooses to follow you can come, but stay here for now, ok?"

"Okay?" Glen says somewhat confused "Is this guy dangerous?"

Frachen
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Frachen » Thu Mar 28, 2019 3:50 pm

Dentali wrote:
Frachen wrote:Zane

Zane
"Potentially, and I don't want to be remembered as someone who led a student into danger." He runs off in there direction Bakura had went.
░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Dentali
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Dentali » Thu Mar 28, 2019 3:57 pm

Frachen wrote:
Dentali wrote:

Zane
"Potentially, and I don't want to be remembered as someone who led a student into danger." He runs off in there direction Bakura had went.

As Zane disappears Glen watches him until he goes out of sight. He looks around, sighs and then pulls out his phone to start surfing the web.

The Light Kingdom
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby The Light Kingdom » Thu Mar 28, 2019 3:59 pm

Dentali wrote:
Frachen wrote:Zane

As Zane disappears Glen watches him until he goes out of sight. He looks around, sighs and then pulls out his phone to start surfing the web.

Chazz
You hear footsteps behind you and when you look up, it's Chazz. "Where did Zane go?" He's out of breath from running
The Light is truth

Dentali
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Dentali » Thu Mar 28, 2019 4:01 pm

The Light Kingdom wrote:
Dentali wrote:

Chazz
You hear footsteps behind you and when you look up, it's Chazz. "Where did Zane go?" He's out of breath from running

Glen points off in the direction Zane ran "Do you need me anymore or can I go home?"

The Light Kingdom
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby The Light Kingdom » Thu Mar 28, 2019 4:05 pm

Dentali wrote:
The Light Kingdom wrote:Chazz

Glen points off in the direction Zane ran "Do you need me anymore or can I go home?"

Chazz
He nods and catches his breath "No, not necessarily, but you can come if you want." He starts to run after Zane
The Light is truth

Dentali
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Dentali » Thu Mar 28, 2019 4:08 pm

The Light Kingdom wrote:
Dentali wrote:

Chazz
He nods and catches his breath "No, not necessarily, but you can come if you want." He starts to run after Zane

Glen heads back to his dorm to eat a light dinner

Frachen
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Frachen » Fri Mar 29, 2019 4:26 pm

Zane Truesdale
He eventually reached a cave and looked in. He saw nothing but as he turned around he was greeted by Bakura
"If it isn't Zane Truesdale."
"Your not supposed to be here, I'll give you 10 minuets to leave the island on your own, but after that don't say I didn't warn you."
"I wouldn't be so rude if I were you, especially if you value your students."
"What do you mean?"
Bakura moves to the side to reveal an Obelisk Blue student.
"Lily!? What did you do to her!?"
"Relax, she's still alive, though I'm afraid if you don't do something about it she won't be coming back."
"Oh I will do something about it."
"Let's settle this over a shadow game, you win I free the girl, I win your soul is sent to the shadow realm."
"No."
"It's your only option."
"Fine then, but let me add to the terms, I win you leave the island."
"Fine, I'll go first. I set a monster in defense position and end my turn."
"Draw! I special summon Cyber Dragon from my hand, next I normal summon Cyber Dragon core to the field. His effect activates allowing me to add a cyber spell/trap to my hand, I choose cyber revsystem! Now Cyber Dragon! Attack his face down!"
Earthbound Spirit:DEF:2000
"Now Cyber Dragon core! Attack!"
Lp:3600
*time lapse cause this is just me*
░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

The Light Kingdom
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby The Light Kingdom » Fri Mar 29, 2019 4:27 pm

He eventually reached a cave and looked in. He saw nothing but as he turned around he was greeted by Bakura
"Your not supposed to be here, I'll give you 10 minuets to leave the island on your own, but after that don't say I didn't warn you."
"What do you mean?"
"Relax, she's still alive, though I'm afraid if you don't do something about it she won't be coming back."
"Let's settle this over a shadow game, you win I free the girl, I win your soul is sent to the shadow realm."
"No."
"It's your only option."
"Draw! I special summon Cyber Dragon from my hand, next I normal summon Cyber Dragon core to the field. His effect activates allowing me to add a cyber spell/trap to my hand, I choose cyber revsystem! Now Cyber Dragon! Attack his face down!"

Chazz
He finally reached Zane.
"What are you doing on my island!?" He yells at Bakura
The Light is truth

Frachen
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Frachen » Fri Mar 29, 2019 4:35 pm

The Light Kingdom wrote:
"What do you mean?"
"No."
"It's your only option."

Chazz
He finally reached Zane.
"What are you doing on my island!?" He yells at Bakura

Bakura
"Your island? Last I checked it wasn't yours. I set a card face down snd end my turn"
"I draw! I activate power bond, fusing my two cuber dragons together to form Cyber Twin Dragon! Next I attack your face down"
Headless Knight:DEF:1700
"But that's not all, I attack again with cyber twin dragon!"
LP:0
"How is this possible!? Fine, you win, take the girl."
"Leave this island."
"Fine, but I will return." Bakura walks off and Zane walks over to Lily and checks her pulse to make sure she's fine. She slowly wakes up
"Huh? What was that? Wait! That guy! Where is he? Proffesor Truesdale? Where did you come from?"
"Relax, just calm down. Everything is fine."
"Ok, ok." She calms herself down.
"You can walk fine right?"
"Yeah" she stands up and they walk off back to the dorms.
░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Dragons of Power
Bureaucrat

Founded: Apr 27, 2018
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Dragons of Power » Thu Apr 04, 2019 7:35 am

Seto Kaiba sits in his office at KaibaCorp.
"Hmmm....." He pushes a button on the phone.
"Rolland!"
"Yes sir?"
"You're in charge for a bit."
"Why Sir?"
"I'm going to Duel Academy, and I'll see how good the teachers are....."
"Ok, show them who's boss sir."
Seto laughs. "Thanks Rolland, I will." Seto hangs up, and walks to a vault. He takes out his DSoD Duel Disk, and walks out. He puts it on, and goes to his Blue Eyes Jet. He gets in it, and flies to the school.

Dentali
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Dentali » Thu Apr 04, 2019 10:40 am

Glen slept in a bit longer that night, the events of the evening were exhausting and his mind was racing contemplating the significance of this Bakura and the worry of his teachers. He decided to go out for another jog around the island, keeping himself in good shape. He found himself near the landing pad for incoming aircraft when suddenly a Dragon-Shaped jet came over the horizon...

Dragons of Power
Bureaucrat

Founded: Apr 27, 2018
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Dragons of Power » Thu Apr 04, 2019 11:19 am

Dentali wrote:Glen slept in a bit longer that night, the events of the evening were exhausting and his mind was racing contemplating the significance of this Bakura and the worry of his teachers. He decided to go out for another jog around the island, keeping himself in good shape. He found himself near the landing pad for incoming aircraft when suddenly a Dragon-Shaped jet came over the horizon...

The Jet lands, and Kaiba jumps out. Kaiba walks out on the landing pad and to the school's main building. He has his DSoD Duel Disk on.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse