NATION

PASSWORD

Duel Academy:After the Greats (IC/Open/Yu-Gi-Oh)

For all of your non-NationStates related roleplaying needs!

Advertisement

Remove ads

Dentali
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Dec 28, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Dentali » Wed Apr 10, 2019 7:23 am

Frachen wrote:
Dragons of Power wrote:"You attacked my B-Buster Drake! I'll use it's effect to add A-Assault Core to my hand."

"I'll set 1 card face down and end my turn."
Dentali wrote:"Well" Glen said looking at the field, "thats not going to be enough to beat Kaiba, yea his laser dragon can that out one of them but not both. Unless Zane can pull out a more powerful monster he's done. Unfortunately Zane's deck is hyper-focused toward cyber dragons but doesn't adapt well. Break Zane's formula and he can't recover."

"Well I think that move right there is what Zane needed." Says Lily laughing.

Glen shakes his head sorrowfully "No, Kaiba has this. Zane made a serious error thinking he could outpower the blue eyes deck. Overdragon is strong sure but Kaiba still has a bunch of options and now Zane has few"
Last edited by Dentali on Wed Apr 10, 2019 7:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
| LAND OF THE FREE ||AMERICAN||POLITICAL|| RP || IS || UP! | - JOIN NOW!

Dragons of Power
Bureaucrat

Founded: Apr 27, 2018
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Dragons of Power » Wed Apr 10, 2019 1:53 pm

Frachen wrote:
Dragons of Power wrote:"You attacked my B-Buster Drake! I'll use it's effect to add A-Assault Core to my hand."

"I'll set 1 card face down and end my turn."
Dentali wrote:"Well" Glen said looking at the field, "thats not going to be enough to beat Kaiba, yea his laser dragon can that out one of them but not both. Unless Zane can pull out a more powerful monster he's done. Unfortunately Zane's deck is hyper-focused toward cyber dragons but doesn't adapt well. Break Zane's formula and he can't recover."

"My turn, I draw!" 2 cards in hand, BEWD and the card he drew. "I activate pot of greed!" 3 cards in hand now. Kaiba smiles, and taps a holographic card in front of him. "You think that you have me beat Zane....." He raises his hand up, and makes a fist. "You don't put a dragon in a corner....." A Blue Eyes appears behind him, and glows blue, and a blinding light goes through the arena. "Come forth, Blue-Eyes Chaos Dragon!!!"
(The other card was Chaos Form.)

Dentali
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Dentali » Wed Apr 10, 2019 1:56 pm

"Yea" Glen says to Lily "Thought that might come out. Cyber Overdragon potentially has that facedown to defend it, but I don't know any traps in Zane's deck that would do the trick"

Frachen
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 29, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Frachen » Wed Apr 10, 2019 3:49 pm

Dragons of Power wrote:
Frachen wrote:"I'll set 1 card face down and end my turn."

"My turn, I draw!" 2 cards in hand, BEWD and the card he drew. "I activate pot of greed!" 3 cards in hand now. Kaiba smiles, and taps a holographic card in front of him. "You think that you have me beat Zane....." He raises his hand up, and makes a fist. "You don't put a dragon in a corner....." A Blue Eyes appears behind him, and glows blue, and a blinding light goes through the arena. "Come forth, Blue-Eyes Chaos Dragon!!!"
(The other card was Chaos Form.)

"This can't be good." Zane quickly sizes up the field and starts to plot out a plan.
░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Frachen
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Frachen » Wed Apr 10, 2019 3:51 pm

Dentali wrote:"Yea" Glen says to Lily "Thought that might come out. Cyber Overdragon potentially has that facedown to defend it, but I don't know any traps in Zane's deck that would do the trick"

"Maybe he doesn't need a trap."
░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Dentali
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Dentali » Wed Apr 10, 2019 4:20 pm

Frachen wrote:
Dentali wrote:"Yea" Glen says to Lily "Thought that might come out. Cyber Overdragon potentially has that facedown to defend it, but I don't know any traps in Zane's deck that would do the trick"

"Maybe he doesn't need a trap."

“Overdragon doesn’t have any effects that could counteract the chaos dragon and he only has a facedown in his spell and trap zone.”

Frachen
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Frachen » Wed Apr 10, 2019 4:29 pm

Dentali wrote:
Frachen wrote:"Maybe he doesn't need a trap."

“Overdragon doesn’t have any effects that could counteract the chaos dragon and he only has a facedown in his spell and trap zone.”

"True, we will see what it is soon though."
░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Dragons of Power
Bureaucrat

Postby Dragons of Power » Wed Apr 10, 2019 5:30 pm

Frachen wrote:
Dentali wrote:

"True, we will see what it is soon though."

"Go Chaos Dragon!" The dragon glows, and a beam charges from it's mouth. "Chaotic Blast!!!" He smiles. "His effect activates, I switch Overdragon to defense, and his attack and defense become zero! And, he does piercing battle damage!! Destroy his Overdragon!!"

Frachen
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Frachen » Wed Apr 10, 2019 7:08 pm

Dragons of Power wrote:
Frachen wrote:"True, we will see what it is soon though."

"Go Chaos Dragon!" The dragon glows, and a beam charges from it's mouth. "Chaotic Blast!!!" He smiles. "His effect activates, I switch Overdragon to defense, and his attack and defense become zero! And, he does piercing battle damage!! Destroy his Overdragon!!"

"I activate the quick play spell, Cyberload fusion!" https://binged.it/2OZArhN
"I will be fusing my Chimeratech Overdragon along with its old fusion materials into something much greater, all the while replenishing my deck. Come forth my other Chimeratech Overdragon!" Atk:?~Atk:5600 "Enjoy your new opponent."
░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Dragons of Power
Bureaucrat

Postby Dragons of Power » Wed Apr 10, 2019 7:13 pm

Frachen wrote:
Dragons of Power wrote:"Go Chaos Dragon!" The dragon glows, and a beam charges from it's mouth. "Chaotic Blast!!!" He smiles. "His effect activates, I switch Overdragon to defense, and his attack and defense become zero! And, he does piercing battle damage!! Destroy his Overdragon!!"

"I activate the quick play spell, Cyberload fusion!" https://binged.it/2OZArhN
"I will be fusing my Chimeratech Overdragon along with its old fusion materials into something much greater, all the while replenishing my deck. Come forth my other Chimeratech Overdragon!" Atk:?~Atk:5600 "Enjoy your new opponent."

"I will! Since my attack target is gone, I have a new one! Attack his new Overdragon, and his effect activates again!!"

Frachen
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Frachen » Thu Apr 11, 2019 4:36 am

Dragons of Power wrote:
Frachen wrote:"I activate the quick play spell, Cyberload fusion!" https://binged.it/2OZArhN

"I will! Since my attack target is gone, I have a new one! Attack his new Overdragon, and his effect activates again!!"

LP:2100~LP:0
"Well played."
░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Dragons of Power
Bureaucrat

Postby Dragons of Power » Thu Apr 11, 2019 5:05 am

Frachen wrote:
Dragons of Power wrote:"I will! Since my attack target is gone, I have a new one! Attack his new Overdragon, and his effect activates again!!"

LP:2100~LP:0
"Well played."

The dragon roars in victory, and fades away. "Hmph, looks like I got the skill again....."

Dentali
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Dentali » Thu Apr 11, 2019 7:31 am

Dragons of Power wrote:
Frachen wrote:LP:2100~LP:0
"Well played."

The dragon roars in victory, and fades away. "Hmph, looks like I got the skill again....."

Glen jumps up to lead the crowd in a standing ovation for the well fought duel

Frachen
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Frachen » Thu Apr 11, 2019 11:56 am

Dentali wrote:
Dragons of Power wrote:The dragon roars in victory, and fades away. "Hmph, looks like I got the skill again....."

Lily claps as well but remains seated.
Zane walks off the field and returns to his office.
Bakura laughs as he watches the stream end. "It's all coming together! Now all we need is an inspiration to start a tournament. Last time it was the god cards. He already has a considerable amount of money however, so that won't work. Maybe something less tangible, like the thought of beating Yugi."
░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Dentali
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Dentali » Thu Apr 11, 2019 1:38 pm

Frachen wrote:
Dentali wrote:

Lily claps as well but remains seated.
Bakura laughs as he watches the stream end. "It's all coming together! Now all we need is an inspiration to start a tournament. Last time it was the god cards. He already has a considerable amount of money however, so that won't work. Maybe something less tangible, like the thought of beating Yugi."

Glen tuns to Lily next to him, "you know it'll be hard to top that but I did promise you a duel with your new deck, and now I have a new one to test out too."

Frachen
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Frachen » Thu Apr 11, 2019 3:40 pm

Dentali wrote:
Frachen wrote:Lily claps as well but remains seated.

Glen tuns to Lily next to him, "you know it'll be hard to top that but I did promise you a duel with your new deck, and now I have a new one to test out too."

"Agreed. Since you mentioned it, what is your new deck focused on?"
░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Dentali
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Dentali » Thu Apr 11, 2019 5:59 pm

Frachen wrote:
Dentali wrote:

"Agreed. Since you mentioned it, what is your new deck focused on?"

"One way to find out" he says with a wink and patting his inner jacket pocket

Frachen
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Frachen » Thu Apr 11, 2019 6:16 pm

Dentali wrote:
Frachen wrote:"Agreed. Since you mentioned it, what is your new deck focused on?"

"True, if you don't mind I'll take the first move." She activates her duel disk and inserts her deck. (For this duel stop after you summon monsters cause this is traptrix and I utilize traps that negate summons.)
░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Dentali
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Dentali » Thu Apr 11, 2019 6:20 pm

Frachen wrote:
Dentali wrote:

"True, if you don't mind I'll take the first move." She activates her duel disk and inserts her deck. (For this duel stop after you summon monsters cause this is traptrix and I utilize traps that negate summons.)

"Go ahead"

Frachen
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Frachen » Thu Apr 11, 2019 6:25 pm

Dentali wrote:
Frachen wrote:"True, if you don't mind I'll take the first move." She activates her duel disk and inserts her deck. (For this duel stop after you summon monsters cause this is traptrix and I utilize traps that negate summons.)

"Go ahead"

"First I think I'll activate Double Summon, allowing me to normal summon 2 monsters instead of 1. I summon Traptrix Mantis in attack position!" Atk:1500 "She allows me to add another Traptrix monster to my hand. I choose Traptrix Atrax! Next I summon her in attack position!" Atk:1800 "I'll set 1 card face down and end my turn there."
░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Dentali
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Dentali » Thu Apr 11, 2019 7:40 pm

Frachen wrote:
Dentali wrote:
"Go ahead"

"First I think I'll activate Double Summon, allowing me to normal summon 2 monsters instead of 1. I summon Traptrix Mantis in attack position!" Atk:1500 "She allows me to add another Traptrix monster to my hand. I choose Traptrix Atrax! Next I summon her in attack position!" Atk:1800 "I'll set 1 card face down and end my turn there."

"I play Mystical Space Typhoon to destroy your facedown"

"Then I play Raigeki to destroy all your monsters"

"Now I play Magician's Left Hand"

"Finally I summon Apple Magician Girl in ATK mode!"

Frachen
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Frachen » Fri Apr 12, 2019 5:43 am

Dentali wrote:
Frachen wrote:"First I think I'll activate Double Summon, allowing me to normal summon 2 monsters instead of 1. I summon Traptrix Mantis in attack position!" Atk:1500 "She allows me to add another Traptrix monster to my hand. I choose Traptrix Atrax! Next I summon her in attack position!" Atk:1800 "I'll set 1 card face down and end my turn there."

"My face down was Artifact Scythe. Artifact Scythe is a monster that is able to be set as a spell, and when it's destroyed I can special summon it to the field as a monster again." Atk:2200
░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Dentali
Postmaster of the Fleet

Ex-Nation

Postby Dentali » Fri Apr 12, 2019 9:37 am

Frachen wrote:
Dentali wrote:

"My face down was Artifact Scythe. Artifact Scythe is a monster that is able to be set as a spell, and when it's destroyed I can special summon it to the field as a monster again." Atk:2200

Glen looked legitimately surprised by this move "I place one card facedown and end my turn."

Frachen
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Frachen » Fri Apr 12, 2019 11:01 am

Dentali wrote:
Frachen wrote:"My face down was Artifact Scythe. Artifact Scythe is a monster that is able to be set as a spell, and when it's destroyed I can special summon it to the field as a monster again." Atk:2200

Glen looked legitimately surprised by this move "I place one card facedown and end my turn."

"Draw! I activate double summon! Now I think I'll summon Infernity Beetle." Atk:1200 "Next I normal summon Traptrix Dionaea." Atk:1700 "she allows me to special summon 1 Traptrix monster from my graveyard, I choose Traptrix Atrax." Atk:1800 "Now I synchro summon Underground Arachnid using infernity beetle and Traptrix Dionaea!" Atk:2400
Last edited by Frachen on Fri Apr 12, 2019 11:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
I███████████████████].
◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Dragons of Power
Bureaucrat

Postby Dragons of Power » Fri Apr 12, 2019 4:20 pm

Frachen wrote:
Dentali wrote:

"Draw! I activate double summon! Now I think I'll summon Infernity Beetle." Atk:1200 "Next I normal summon Traptrix Dionaea." Atk:1700 "she allows me to special summon 1 Traptrix monster from my graveyard, I choose Traptrix Atrax." Atk:1800 "Now I synchro summon Underground Arachnid using infernity beetle and Traptrix Dionaea!" Atk:2400

Kaiba walks into the duel, and watches from a distance. "Hmmm.....Let's see how well Glen does this time....."

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Portal to the Multiverse